+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Very interesting material. However, nothing we heard and saw in these videos can be attributed to and binding on NASA or the military/industrial/...complex. These are not so-called official statements by NASA. I'll bet a dollar to a hole in a donut that officially NASA will always assert the USA went to the moon in those days and in the manner described. They have to if they want to maintain power and control, and for so long as they do.

What I took away from this is that in the process of educating and training new astronauts, pilots, physicists, astromomers, politicians etc, and in an effort to ensure that the new kids on the block have and understand the true and actual state-of-the-art technology and psychics, etc... of it all, NASA and their cohorts have not even mentioned, much less dwelled on, the trash that they feed we the sheeple. In stead of dumbing these people down, they smarten them up, but only on the space-related technology and pertinent need-to-know information to do their jobs.

Hence, when they speak of space travel and the physics and technical side of that, it does not ocur to many of the astronauts and such, to recall the phony story of the moon landings in the 1960s and 70s. Thus, no effort is made by them to ensure that they do not say something that contradicts the official government, private, NASA story as depicted in our his-story books and other historical chronicles.

ADD. I should have ended my post by noting that I believe that what I said in this post, if I am correct, supports the conclusion that getting to the moon in the manner we were told is highly unlikely. If we went there, or are still going there, it is by some other means and methods than liquid fuel propulsion of metal and aluminum into space.
    Last edited by Satori; 8th October 2017 at 22:26.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), justntime2learn (10th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), Nasu (8th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #222
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Does this video give credence to a secret space programme?
    In a sense, Yes. That's the reason I provided this little 'hint' in my short article:
    Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    It just means they don't want the world to know that we had a little help
    Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

This paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive 'Nordic' appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this 'Nordic race', the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the 'Greys', and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions.
    Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Are we living in the great race to the moon today?

Not only have we been robbed of actually seeing mankind get to the moon by our own means. But also any previous technology which clearly helped us has been classified.
    Again in a sense, Yes we are. But only where the US Military's Secret Space Program and NASA's (Propaganda) Space Program are concerned with mankind's 'Super-Duper Rocket Technology'.

You see, many people have or are confusing the Military's Secret Space Program with the Secret Space Program that is being researched and discussed within the Alt-Media and Communities.

The Military's SSP is an Officially Disclosed Program for a reason . . . so that we all know that it exists, while the SSP that 'WE' discuss is owned and operated by a 'consortium' (so to speak) of elite groups and individuals and is financed, created, and maintained through Industrial Black Programs which allows it to be completely Non-Existent.

The reason the Military Discloses their SSP is to create for the public the illusion that THIS is the Secret Space Program, which really makes the Military's SSP not so secret after all. I know this may sound a little confusing to some but here's the thing . . . ALL MILITARY SECRETS ARE NOT TO BE SPOKEN OF. OTHERWISE THEY ARE NO LONGER A SECRET! (This statement is actually included in your Military Security Clearance Briefings).

You may now no longer wonder why the Air Force announces to the public every time they launch or recover their 'Mysterious X-37B Space Plane or every time NASA announces the launching of a 'Super Secret Air Force Communications/Surveillance Satellite'. It's because they want you to know that this is the Secret Space Program.

And it's the reason why, after 70 years or so, WE are still stuck with Rockets.

Quote It just means they don't want the world to know that we had a little help
    Harley

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

We were bouncing lasers off the moon before the Apollo 'program'
    [QUOTE=Justplain;1184068]

For instance, there is the ongoing use of the LRRR's. The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings. The NASA-independent Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakalā observatories regularly use the Apollo LRRR. Lick Observatory attempted to detect from Apollo 11's retroreflector while Armstrong and Aldrin were still on the Moon but did not succeed until August 1, 1969. The Apollo 14 astronauts deployed a retroreflector on February 5, 1971, and McDonald Observatory detected it the same day. The Apollo 15 retroreflector was deployed on July 31, 1971, and was detected by McDonald Observatory within a few days.

We were bouncing lasers off the moon before the Apollo 'program'
    Last edited by thedood73; 9th October 2017 at 00:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Joe (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), toppy (17th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

LoneWolf76...
    The principle of Occams razor would thereby indicate that there is no secret space program... just hightech aircraft. If we have electro-magnetic anti-grav it would only work within the magnetosphere...
    Last edited by thedood73; 9th October 2017 at 01:03.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedood73 (here)
    LoneWolf76...
    The principle of Occams razor would thereby indicate that there is no secret space program... just hightech aircraft.
    Which is why I consider Occam's Razor a Closed-Minded principle.

Case in-point:

The The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter had Its maiden flight in 1981 and achieved operating capability status in 1983, however the Nighthawk wasn't revealed to the public until 1988.

From 1981 to 1988, according to Occam's Razor, the Nighthawk could not have existed because it would not have been the simplest explanation.

Harley

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Laser reflection experiment If we went to the moon and left some hardware which reflects laser beams. This episode of Mythbusters is quite good

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th October 2017), Harley (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

Jamie:
    Quote So what you're saying is that we get a really big laser and point it at the reflector on the moon and if we get a signal back that means we were in fact there.
    Adam:
    Quote So if there was a retro-reflector on the moon, AND we knew it's exact location, AND we had a powerful enough laser, we could detect the reflection AND PROVE there is man-made equipment on the moon.
    Oh man! I just hate to Bust the Mythbusters because they're such good entertainment! But . . .

They neglected to mention anything about this:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1962 - Project "Luna See"

Headed by Professor Louis D. Smullin (left) and Dr. Giorgio Fiocco (right), successfully demonstrated high-power optical maser technology by being the first to bounce a laser beam off the moon's surface. High-intensity red light flashes were created by an optical maser (laser), sent through a transmitting telescope to the moon's surface, and detected with an optical receiver. This was the first time that space had been spanned by a laser light. Dr. Stanley Kass (center) from Raytheon discusses the experiment with Professor Smullin.
    Luna See was a ruby optical maser radiating pulses of approximately 50 joules energy (That's approx. 100,000 Watts or 100 KW), transmitting with a 12-inch diameter telescope and receiving with a 48-inch telescope.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I don't think there were any "Retro-Reflectors" on the moon in 1962. (Or were there? )

Now granted, the equipment used now is much more advanced than it was in 1962.
    And I'm NOT saying the Apollo Missions did not leave Retro-Reflectors on the moon.
    But what I am saying is it appears to me that the Mythbusters, and NASA, have indeed BUSTED THEIR OWN MYTH!

Jamie:
    Quote This thing right here is the Apache Point Observatory, and these guys have the tools that we need to put THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN ON THE MOON LANDING HOAX.
    Adam:
    Quote We shined that laser at the moon on the second test and we got a clear spike back. Photons came back to our receptor. Now the only way that could happen is if there was a piece of man-made equipment up on the moon to reflect them back.
    Harley

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th October 2017), drneglector (9th October 2017), Joe (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (9th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #228
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

LoneWolf76...
    The principle of Occams razor would thereby indicate that there is no secret space program... just hightech aircraft. If we have electro-magnetic anti-grav it would only work within the magnetosphere...
    Yeah, I'm inclined to think this also. Never been up there, so can't say what the truth is, but logically, they should be able to do a better job of fakery than they are...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #229
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    LoneWolf76...
    The principle of Occams razor would thereby indicate that there is no secret space program... just hightech aircraft.
    Which is why I consider Occam's Razor a Closed-Minded principle.

Case in-point:

The The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter had Its maiden flight in 1981 and achieved operating capability status in 1983, however the Nighthawk wasn't revealed to the public until 1988.

From 1981 to 1988, according to Occam's Razor, the Nighthawk could not have existed because it would not have been the simplest explanation.

As an avid military aviation buff for over 20 years, I followed the advanced technology developments, which led to an interest in ufos. Just because something is secret, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Serious logical flaw here I think.

So, the question is...
    If we are in space, why fake it?

That's not to say they would have to show us what they are actually doing, but they shouldn't have to fake " being in space".

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

fourty-two (24th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

If there is a 'SSP' (I fully believe there is) their first big job could well have been to drop off and set up a 'cover up' on the Moon, to drop off equipment etc.
    So if SSP is in action the proof of 'Man on the MOON by Apollo' will never be found out by physical evidence.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

LoneWolf76...
    Isn't there 'Electro-Magnetic' forces in all areas of space, both inner and outer?
    All planets are where they sit because of it and every thing else out there, near and far.
    We have roads in our cities and connecting the cities, the rough areas between the cities with no roads, still have cars moving around there, just different versions.
    That all said if you still believe in travelling distance, Space and time that is.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Matt P (9th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #232
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I know that there is fairly convincing evidence that some of the moon video footage was faked. However, there is widely, and independently corroborated research that clearly confirms that the moon landings did indeed occur, as per the following link.

For instance, there is the ongoing use of the LRRR's. The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.
    I personally have never seen a laser being reflected off the moon, has anyone else?
    Just saying...I have no horse in this race.
    You don't a human to go and place a laser on the moon anyway. Some robotic device can do just as good a job much more cheaply.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

mojo (25th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #233
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

There used to be a website called waggingthemoondoggie by David McGowan from 2009. Tons of research and some tongue in cheek comments. I copied it a the time... and found again on the way back machine. I see now its back with its own website again... Really worth a read in 9 parts with pictures

http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-1/
    http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-2/
    etc

W
    xxx

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

mojo (25th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    There used to be a website called waggingthemoondoggie by David McGowan from 2009. Tons of research and some tongue in cheek comments. I copied it a the time... and found again on the way back machine. I see now its back with its own website again... Really worth a read in 9 parts with pictures

http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-1/
    http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-2/
    etc

W
    xxx
    It's all here... this is the 114 page PDF compilation of all his posts. An excellent, compelling, and highly entertaining read.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (10th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (9th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017), Pilgrim (9th October 2017), witchy1 (10th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #235
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

~they did ... with unmanned probes using camera's
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (25th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #236
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Not impressed with the title of this thread. Nasa didn't admit they never went to the moon... did they....
    Of course, this is of huge impotance to the topic. 🙄
    Not in any way. The old title was sensationalist and untrue. NASA haven't admitted to not going to the moon, so it doesn't really seem right to say that... does it? Not trying to be an arse. They may have made certain statements that could be interpreted in a certain way, but that's very different from openly admitting they didn't go there... which is what the title suggested. There are so many outrageous, sensationalist and downright untrue statements made out there in this field... I just think it's good practice to not let that nonsense spill over in to this wonderful, meticulous and impressively cautious forum.

Thank you for sharing the information though... it sure is worth a look.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 10th October 2017 at 10:50.

32. Link to Post #237
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

First of all the U.S. flag was hanging from a telescoping rod along its top to keep it extended, but it wouldn’t extend all the way. And when planting the flagpole, the astronauts had a difficult time getting very far into the lunar surface… after a few inches they hit some pretty solid stuff. The struggle to keep it upright for a good photo-op meant that it got some pretty vigorous shaking, and this resulted in a lot of movement. The Moon doesn’t have an atmosphere (aside from some sparsely-scattered ions and dust) but it does have gravity about one-sixth of Earth’s and a well-shaken banner will still wave… just not by any wind. In fact once they were done fussing with the flagpole, it stayed still for the remainder of the mission.

“During a pause in experiments, Neil suggested we proceed with the flag. It took both of us to set it up and it was nearly a disaster.”

Buzz Aldrin

Apparently, there’s an organization called “NASA”, who’s done a remarkable job of sticking to their story. They say Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon on July 20, 1969, and set foot on the surface 6 hours later.This same organization claims there were 5 additional missions which successfully landed on the Moon, and an alleged total of 12 people went for a walk there.

Can you imagine? According to them, they spent $24 billion, which is more than $150 billion in inflation adjusted dollars. Their so-called “Apollo” program allegedly employed 400,000 people, supported by more than 20,000 companies and research institutions.

I'll let you fill this thread, and I'll let you give evidence that this was just maybe a conspiracy, maybe just a sham or maybe a race with Russia during the Cold War and somehow the Russians agreed to go along with the conspiracy, right down to faking their own sample return missions and lunar rovers... Ah! to quote Neil Degrass Tyson: “We reached the High Ground, planted our flag and thumbed our nose at Russia.”

https://theyflyblog.com/2016/07/13/a...it-was-hoaxed/
    Last edited by Gaia; 24th October 2017 at 17:22.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Bruno (24th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th October 2017), Inversion (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #238
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

When someone says, "so, you don't think we went to the moon"? I say no, I didn't say that. My questions are, why so many faked photos, so many blurred images, so many improbable scenarios. First, those questions have to be answered.

And why all the obvious trickery with the Space Station footage. Women with their hair sprayed straight up. Evidence of green screen tech. Wires visibly holding up the astronauts.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Gaia (26th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (25th October 2017), Noelle (24th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #239
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 times in 4,343 posts

Personally I believe the whole moon landing conspiracy is a psyop, in other words a clever manipulation where truth and fiction is blended together. I believe they went to the moon, but a lot of the footage and photographs were fake, produced here on earth. Hence we have the perfect vortex of confusion.

Quite possibly the footage and photos were staged (reproduced in controlled, terrestrial settings) because they could not show the real thing. The real things up there they did not want us to see.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

fourty-two (24th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), Gaia (26th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Wind (25th October 2017)

38. Link to Post #240
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Was it Napoleon who said, "History is an agreed upon set of lies." ???

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (25th October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Spellbound (25th October 2017), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 26 LastLast