Page 1 of 26 1 11 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default Did we really go to the Moon?

Hi,
    Didn't see it posted... Marcus Allen examines the photographic evidence....very interesting.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (25th February 2014), Cardillac (25th February 2014), conk (25th February 2014), Fellow Aspirant (25th February 2014), Johnnycomelately (12th September 2022), Kronuise (27th February 2014), meeradas (26th February 2014), Nasu (16th February 2021), Operator (25th February 2014), Richard S. (26th February 2014), sandy (26th February 2014), Sir Eltor (26th February 2014), Star Tsar (25th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Windows On The World: Jay Weidner on the Moon landings and Kubrick,starts
    off by giving his description of the archons and their agenda for mankind.

The first 20 mins is a discussion about Freemasons & Marie-Claire Rackam-Manns
    on M.O.D. cover ups. In the studio David Shaylor ex-MI5 whistle-blower. Explaining
    the methods used to cover up all types of illegal activities and misconduct in large
    corporations and government bodies.

Published on 20 Feb 2014

Marie-Claire Rackam-Manns on M.O.D. cover ups. In the studio David Shaylor ex-MI5
    whistle-blower and Jay Weidner on Apollo moon landings and Stanley Kubrick.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2014 at 18:13.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2014), Mutchie (25th October 2017), sandy (26th February 2014), Shikasta (25th February 2014), Star Tsar (25th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This is an interesting little interview...

Daughter of Stanley Kubrick Speaks Out

Published on 29 Nov 2013

Vivian Kubrick, daughter of the iconic filmmaker and director
    Stanley Kubrick, talks to Alex Jones about the nature of power
    and the human awakening that is taking place as a vibrant
    form of resistance against the takeover.

A film director in her own right, Vivian explains why her
    father was decades ahead of his time in creating movies
    such as A Clockwork Orange and Doctor Strangelove,
    while also revealing what he would have thought of
    America today.
    Stay in the know - Follow Alex on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Matt P (26th February 2014), Saracatt (25th February 2014), Shikasta (25th February 2014), Star Tsar (26th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

A longer recent interview about the moon hoax and more....

Pateo Radio with Jay Weidner Tue Feb 18 2014

Published on 19 Feb 2014

Broadcast of February 18, 2014: Moon Landing Hoax

The special guest for this broadcast of Pateo Radio is author and filmmaker Jay Weidner .
    http://www.sacredmysteries.com/public...
    The perhaps most powerful and insightful documentary directed by Jay is titled
    "Kubrick's Odyssey". It consists of two parts. In part one of Jay's video analysis
    ofKubrick's masterpieces (of 70 minutes, from 2011), Jay convincingly shows
    that "The Shining" is, to a large extent, an autobiographic film. In part two
    (of 61 minutes, from 2012), Weidner shares his interpretation of the meaning
    of "2001: A Space Odyssey". Weidner's documentary reveals not only the
    secret knowledge embedded in the films made by Stanley Kubrick
    (1928 -- 1999), it also shows thatKubrick directed the staged moon landing of 1969
    http://www.pateo.nl/PDF/PateoPediaPap...
    In this episode of the Pateo Radio talk show, Jay and host Johan
    Oldenkampwill start off by talking about this moon landing hoax.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2014 at 23:12.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

JohnJ (26th February 2014), Star Tsar (26th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

This site was briefly shown in the posted video: http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html

It contains more doctored images, many far more interesting than those the lecturer mentioned. Good video though.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

How many people on Avalon have seen the documentary: Dark Side of the Moon?

I have seen quite a bit of info and video on moon conspiracy but not from this perspective.

I find it quite insightful towards current events. After viewing footage like this I would think that people would no longer be naïve to the idea that covert things of a this nature or worse are going on right up to today and into the future.

(Part 1 of 6) (Runtime 52 min)

(Surprise a video like this isn't censored in US. Give it time, I guess)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I have, it's an excellent window in the days just after the Nixon conspiracy, the first video I saw about the Stanley Kubrick connection. It's creepy to see where Rumsfeld got his start manipulating the public at large... But it is hugely insightful, compare their relative relaxation and openness (because of the release of info after the Nixon Cover-up) compared to the Police State drugged up dumbed down public we have today...

That's the difference truth (or lack of it) makes...

We're living in a lie... the results and consequences, which will be forthcoming and inevitable...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (2nd September 2014), Jake (20th September 2014), joeecho (2nd September 2014), justntime2learn (21st September 2014), karelia (2nd September 2014), raregem (12th October 2014), Star Tsar (2nd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    ..compare their relative relaxation and openness.
    Yeah, that was one of the parts I found particularly interesting. When Rumsfeld talks about a cover up that involves assassination so nonchalantly, it makes me wonder how often through history that kind of thing is discussed regardless of who or what party is in office. It's one thing to know something occurs theoretically, it's another thing entirely to see it in practical use.

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Except that, if you watch all parts, including the sixth, you will find out that this whole video itself was a hoax. Apart from Rumsfeld, Kissinger and a few others, those people were all actors.

It also shows how easy it is to put somebody's words in an entirely different context. You let the narrator do the juicy bits and create a context, and then the words of the actual person - e.g. Rumsfeld or Kissinger - suddenly appear to be saying something that he may not have been saying at all, something which may have pertained to an entirely different subject.

In fact, this technique is also used by the mainstream media in order to make certain things seem plausible or credible.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Except that, if you watch all parts, including the sixth, you will find out that this whole video itself was a hoax. Apart from Rumsfeld, Kissinger and a few others, those people were all actors.

It also shows how easy it is to put somebody's words in an entirely different context. You let the narrator do the juicy bits and create a context, and then the words of the actual person - e.g. Rumsfeld or Kissinger - suddenly appear to be saying something that he may not have been saying at all, something which may have pertained to an entirely different subject.

In fact, this technique is also used by the mainstream media in order to make certain things seem plausible or credible.
    Thank for pointing that out, Aragorn. Much appreciated.

My apologies for the hasty post, I should have critiqued more closely. Doesn't mean that some elements are not true but that is beside the point.

As you pointed out, the technique used in this film is probably used all over the media industry. I have had some exposure to the technique but obviously not enough to have picked it up on first view. This was a good lesson for me as in regards to getting caught up in it, I thought I was better then that.

Man! There are a lot of media tricks out there! And those putting it out there are getting better at it all the time. I wonder if there is a discipline that's purpose is to learn all the tricks used (break down the media piece by piece) and can disseminate the information to those that request it. Sounds like it would be an interesting job. Some kind of 'Media detective'? It would have to be a multi-discipline profession that included film and sound editing, film theory, linguistics, mind control techniques to name only a few.

I just keep thinking of the extent of the rabbit hole while I type this post.

If there is a group of knowledgeable people that can break media down for it's deceptive practices regardless of category, that would be a very interesting thread, group and/ or folder to start on Avalon. A person could bring a video for instance to the group for analysis, not to debate the subject matter but to reveal it's deceptive practices. Pointing out the deception in the video and technique used and perhaps giving examples of other places it has been used and links to material of the same nature. This could help to make us at Avalon even more savvy.
    Last edited by joeecho; 2nd September 2014 at 20:00. Reason: corrected grammar error

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)

My apologies for the hasty post, I should have critiqued more closely. Doesn't mean that some elements are not true but that is beside the point.
    Oh, don't get me wrong; it also had me fooled. It wasn't until I saw the footage after the credits at the start of the sixth part - as well as the credits themselves - that I realized that it was all a hoax.

On the other hand, sometimes the powers that be use a clever hoax like this to actually admit that they have indeed falsified this or that. We do know from witness testimonies that sound stages were built for training the astronauts, and that some of the moon landing footage and photographs may indeed have been taken from the sound stages rather than from the moon. We also do know that at least some of the photographs do indeed exhibit inconsistencies in illumination, because this has been empirically proven, and we equally know that NASA "brushes up" photos.

There is actually a movie from the late 1970s about this particular type of government-organized deception, only in the movie, they're not going to the moon, but to Mars. The movie is called Capricorn One and features (among others) Hal Holbrook and James Brolin. And so yes, maybe this is Hollywood's way of telling us what really happened with the footage supposedly taken by Apollo 11.

In the end, I think that it's irrelevant whether it was Stanley Kubrick who shot that footage or someone else. We do know that the footage shows evidence of having been tampered with and that it does prove to be at least in part fake.

As you pointed out, the technique used in this film is probably used all over the media industry. I have had some exposure to the technique but obviously not enough to have picked it up on first view. This was a good lesson for me as in regards to getting caught up in it, I thought I was better then that.

Man! There are a lot of media tricks out there! And those putting it out there are getting better at it all the time. I wonder if there is a discipline that's purpose is to learn all the tricks used (break down the media piece by piece) and can disseminate the information to those that request it. Sounds like it would be an interesting job. Some kind of 'Media detective'? It would have to be a multi-discipline profession that included film and sound editing, film theory, linguistics, mind control techniques to name only a few.

Well, look no farther than the so-called witness testimonies during "9/11". Some of those people were later on positively identified as actors.

If there is a group of knowledgeable people that can break media down for it's deceptive practices regardless of category, that would be a very interesting thread, group and/ or folder to start on Avalon. A person could bring a video for instance to the group for analysis, not to debate the subject matter but to reveal it's deceptive practices. Pointing out the deception in the video and technique used and perhaps giving examples of other places it has been used and links to material of the same nature. This could help to make us at Avalon even more savvy.
    I think that's going to be very difficult. Professional actors and editors are very good these days, and even stories that sound implausible because of the way they have been reported turn out to have been true afterwards.

Deception is the game, my friend. Sometimes people tell you the truth, but in such a way and with the intent that you wouldn't believe it to be true. That's how the Illuminati operate.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Oh, don't get me wrong; it also had me fooled. It wasn't until I saw the footage after the credits at the start of the sixth part - as well as the credits themselves - that I realized that it was all a hoax.

On the other hand, sometimes the powers that be use a clever hoax like this to actually admit that they have indeed falsified this or that. We do know from witness testimonies that sound stages were built for training the astronauts, and that some of the moon landing footage and photographs may indeed have been taken from the sound stages rather than from the moon. We also do know that at least some of the photographs do indeed exhibit inconsistencies in illumination, because this has been empirically proven, and we equally know that NASA "brushes up" photos.

There is actually a movie from the late 1970s about this particular type of government-organized deception, only in the movie, they're not going to the moon, but to Mars. The movie is called Capricorn One and features (among others) Hal Holbrook and James Brolin. And so yes, maybe this is Hollywood's way of telling us what really happened with the footage supposedly taken by Apollo 11.

In the end, I think that it's irrelevant whether it was Stanley Kubrick who shot that footage or someone else. We do know that the footage shows evidence of having been tampered with and that it does prove to be at least in part fake.

Well, look no farther than the so-called witness testimonies during "9/11". Some of those people were later on positively identified as actors.

I think that's going to be very difficult. Professional actors and editors are very good these days, and even stories that sound implausible because of the way they have been reported turn out to have been true afterwards.

Deception is the game, my friend. Sometimes people tell you the truth, but in such a way and with the intent that you wouldn't believe it to be true. That's how the Illuminati operate.
    Well put. Ultimately, analysis of media for deception will de difficult and always imperfect, Another cat and mouse game.

In some ways a person could conclude that deception is interwoven into the very DNA of media.

18. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In some ways a person could conclude that deception is interwoven into the very DNA of media.
    That is certainly the game of the mainstream media, yes. They have no interest in revealing what's really going on, but rather in keeping us interested in what's on TV, so that we can be exposed to the propaganda and ads from their corporate sponsors and overlords, and to have us keep on buying newspapers, which not only puts money in their pockets but also does the job of presenting us with more propaganda and ads from their corporate sponsors and overlords.

Bread and circuses is the game. And meanwhile they see us as the willing sheep who cooperate in feeding the very machine that is about to slaughter us. That's all we are to them: food that collaborates in its own preparation for consumption.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I don't see that at all, I don't know where you are getting that from... these are real world leaders and real people being interviewed... every documentary fills in gaps to maintain the story... it was pretty self evident what they were talking about...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

That is certainly the game of the mainstream media, yes. They have no interest in revealing what's really going on, but rather in keeping us interested in what's on TV, so that we can be exposed to the propaganda and ads from their corporate sponsors and overlords, and to have us keep on buying newspapers, which not only puts money in their pockets but also does the job of presenting us with more propaganda and ads from their corporate sponsors and overlords.

Bread and circuses is the game. And meanwhile they see us as the willing sheep who cooperate in feeding the very machine that is about to slaughter us. That's all we are to them: food that collaborates in its own preparation for consumption.
    Your posts sound to me like you are trying to detract from the what is hugely powerful information... I suppose they faked the death of the American Ambassador the next day just to get more commercial sponsors... ??? I smell bs here... in some of these "detracting" comments... come on people ... watch the video understand THAT WAS WHAT THE WORLD WAS LIKE BACK IN THE 70's (for those too young or naive to understand...) The world you live in now is the illusion... or you can believe this guy's "simplistic jingoisms"... lol...

The 70's weren't quite as bad as the 50's, but the naivete meter was still running pretty high... the peak of the baby boomer movement was the late 60's, just follow the car models. the biggest powerhouse peak muscle cars peaked at 67. I remember driving a reconditioned 1967 purple Olds Cutlass Convertible with a 455 cu in Rocket. They still make 455cu in for 5 ton trucks today... What a glorious ride it was.... heheh...

But to think this info is a hoax because they wanted to "sell commercials" and from the responses, everybody just "bought it" hook line and sinker?... Has anyone watched the video??? I thought it was brilliant. There is a lot of other stuff on Kubrick that totally validates it as well. Check out Jay Weidner's videos on Kubrick, I didn't get the impression he is just trying to "sell commercials" ... in his documentaries either... (critical thinking people, use it... question everything...) check it out, giver YOUR opinion... don't take my word for it...
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th September 2014 at 08:28.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2014), karelia (14th September 2014), mountain_jim (14th September 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't see that at all, I don't know where you are getting that from... these are real world leaders and real people being interviewed... every documentary fills in gaps to maintain the story... it was pretty self evident what they were talking about...
    Absolutely! Right up to the point where the credits rolled across the screen, and when they started showing the bloopers from the actors.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Your posts sound to me like you are trying to detract from the what is hugely powerful information... [...]
    Quite the contrary, but you are free to think whatever you like. I'm used to people having all kinds of funny ideas about me these days. But who knows, next thing you'll accuse me of being a disinformation agent who has infiltrated Avalon. I wouldn't be surprised, given your initial reaction.

23. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Wikipedia provides a list of real characters and fictitious ones seen in this mockumentary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Si...he_Moon_(film)

In addition to the increasingly incredible claims made as the film progresses, several factual errors of note are introduced by the narrator, perhaps intended as clues for the viewer:
    • John F. Kennedy’s "We choose to go to the moon" speech was in 1962, not 1961 as was claimed.
    • Luna 9 landed on the moon in February 1966, but the narrator states it was in January.
    • The narrator states that Apollo 11 was launched on July 17, 1969, when in fact it was launched the day before on July 16.
    • Korolev died following surgery to remove a polyp from his intestines, not from a tonsillectomy as is claimed.
    • Lyndon Johnson is said to have been the Governor of Texas – an office he never held.
    • Likewise, Richard Nixon is erroneously stated as having once been the Governor of California.
    • The narrator implies the Cape was selected in part due to the George Bush family influence in Florida, yet no Bush had any connection with Florida until 1980 when Jeb Bush moved his family there. The Cape, however, had become the new missile test facility by 1950.
    • The premiere of "2001: A Space Odyssey" was in April 1968 and Richard Nixon was inaugurated as president in January 1969, so the latter could not possibly take advantage of the filming of "2001" as the narrator says.
    • Farouk El-Baz is presented as NASA technical director, a position he never held.

William Karel indicated that he found inspiration in Orson Welles' radio broadcast The War of the Worlds, Capricorn One, and the docudramas by Peter Watkins. He refers to Dark side of the moon as a "documenteur", a French portmanteau word meaning "liar documentary".

Related thread: projectavalon.net/Dark-Side-of-the-Moon-documentary (Started by Sidney, August 2012)
    Last edited by Atlas; 20th September 2014 at 03:19.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

fourty-two (20th September 2014), Frank V (20th September 2014), Jake (20th September 2014), mojo (21st September 2014), Omni (12th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Wikipedia provides a list of real characters and fictitious ones seen in this mockumentary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Si...he_Moon_(film) [...]
    Quoting from Wikipedia:

Quote Fictitious witnesses
    • Jack Torrance is a fictional character in Kubrick’s The Shining—not a Hollywood Producer and is played by David Winger.
    • David Bowman is a fictional character in Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, not a real astronaut and is played by Tad Brown.
    • Maria Vargas (lead character in The Barefoot Contessa) is played by Jacquelyn Toman who is not Buzz Aldrin’s sister.
    • Eve Kendall is a fictional character in Alfred Hitchcock’s North by Northwest and was not Nixon’s secretary (that woman's name was Rose Marie Woods) and is played by Barbara Rogers.
    • Dimitri Muffley is a play on the names from Kubrick’s Dr. Strangelove (Soviet Premier Dimitri Kisov and American President Merkin Muffley) and is not a “former KGB agent.” He is played by Bernard Kirschoff.
    • Ambrose Chapel is the name of a place in Hitchcock’s The Man Who Knew Too Much, not an “ex-CIA agent” who is played by John Rogers.
    • George Kaplan (mentioned by narrator) is a fictional character within a fictional character in the Hitchcock film, North By Northwest.
    • W. A. Koenigsberg (W. A. is for "Woody Allen," as Koenigsberg is Woody Allen’s true name) The character is played by Binem Oreg.
    The "David Bowman" character was what got me suspicious in the first place. :-) I was actually surprised that they didn't interview the rather eloquent HAL-9000.

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

I watched the video and still confused. Are they saying the first landing with Neil Armstrong was a hoax? And what about the rest of the Apollo missions? It seemed that they lean towards a hoax for the first one but dont answer for the following missions. If so I thought it would be neat to hear Nixon again and see how good his acting is.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2014), Frank V (21st September 2014)

28. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I watched the video and still confused. Are they saying the first landing with Neil Armstrong was a hoax?
    Negative. The assertion of the mockumentary was that at least some of the footage of the first moon landing was filmed at a sound stage in advance for in the event that the astronauts would fail in their mission to reach the moon, and that the filming of this footage at the sound stage was done by Stanley Kubrick.

However, as we do know from witness testimonies on the one hand and from expert photographic analysis of some of the photos supposedly taken from the moon on the other hand, several sound stages had indeed been built in order for the astronauts to be able to train their mission, and some photographs from those training missions at the sound stages did indeed make it into the pile of photos released by NASA after the moon landing.

And what about the rest of the Apollo missions?
    Well, I reckon that they didn't need to falsify any more evidence for the next missions, given that they now knew that they could pull off a manned landing on the moon.

It seemed that they lean towards a hoax for the first one but dont answer for the following missions. If so I thought it would be neat to hear Nixon again and see how good his acting is.
    No, the landing itself was not a hoax. The USA did go to the moon in 1969, but it was asserted that the footage shown on television was not the actual footage from the moon, but rather footage filmed at a sound stage, and under supervision of Stanley Kubrick.

The assertion was of course a clever play into the conspiracy theory that the US never went to the moon. It was a parody with a high credibility factor - the director of this mockumentary was influenced among other things by the movie Capricorn One and by Orson Welles' famous radio broadcast of the War Of The Worlds, which many US Americans took for a real invasion when they heard it, with a widespread panic across the USA as the result.

The conversation between Richard Nixon on the one hand and Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the other hand in the video you've posted above is genuine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 11 26 LastLast