+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #201
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

I just have to chuckle when I think of the lyrics of the rock group REM's song "Man on the Moon":

"if you think they put a man on the moon,

if you think there's nothing up their sleeve then nothing's cool"

Larry :-)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2017), Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), justntime2learn (6th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Nasu (7th October 2017), uzn (6th October 2017), Yuki (6th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

We say we don't believe NASA... yet prompt to believe any so called "whistleblower..." And it is one thing to be a whistleblower and b.s. people... And another thing to just be a b.s.er with internet access!
    https://youtu.be/aRQxLcPrLes
    We all fall like snow, to melt and evaporate...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Bruno (6th October 2017), Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), littleOne (7th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Spiral (6th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote We say we don't believe NASA... yet prompt to believe any so
    called "whistleblower..." And it is one thing to be a whistleblower and b.s. people...
    And another thing to just be a b.s.er with internet access!
    Is there a question in there Yuki ? or just a observation and you do believe they put
    a man on the moon per the NASA programme . Which I do just not the way we
    have been told....but you would have to be open that there was Secret Space
    programme set up after Roswell and the possibility of help from off planet beings.
    Which there are many threads and material from top alternate researchers.....

Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back Engineered ET Technology To Control The World!"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rol-The-World-

A post from a current thread....
    Gary McKinnon 1 OF 4 - Non-Terrestrial Officers , Donna Hare
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1183861

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th October 2017 at 16:52.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (6th October 2017), drneglector (8th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Yuki (11th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)

We know of many other questionable aspects of the moon landings yet then we have all the info on the secret space program. What's going on here? Any chance the entire secret space program is a giant boondoggle to steal even more money? My best guess had always been that we had actually gone and they just lied about how and we were shown fake pics and video. This video made me wonder if the con job was a little bigger.

Matt
    No, I don't think the con job is bigger. I think your ideas are correct.

One thing I will add though is the Russians know the truth, and yet they don't say anything. I think all world leaders are really playing the same game, they only act like they don't like each other. If they don't play along they are removed. I think that from time to time. Not sure if it is really true.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bruno (6th October 2017), Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), drneglector (8th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Omni (8th October 2017), seko (8th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

What did NASA claim they found in an old McDonalds hamburger store? Anyone remember that odd story? Sorry if I missed it above.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Capitol Steps - Blame it on the Boss of NASA
    It´s just fun.

not on Youtube or Soundcloud

download soon
    https://we.tl/Kos1hd93AL

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Quote What did NASA claim they found in an old McDonalds hamburger store?
    Anyone remember that odd story? Sorry if I missed it above.
    I can remember the story about material being found , but typed in a couple
    of things in U'tube but nothing came up I recognised......

=================================================
    =================================================

Quote One thing I will add though is the Russians know the truth,
    Russia , China and others must know if the US got to the moon or not.
    Then that ties into whether the SSP involves other countries and is part
    of the silence by other space agencies....

There was an RT article a couple years ago which is interesting , though as far as
    I can tell they have not done it yet.

Micro-satellite to inspect if Americans did land on Moon

Published on 11 Oct 2015
    Russian engineers, tired of debating whether the US really landed on the moon,
    have decided to build a satellite to receive footage from there.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th October 2017 at 18:27.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

conk (27th October 2017), drneglector (8th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Nasu (7th October 2017), neutronstar (6th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2017), uzn (6th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #208
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Why the Big Lie?

Let's come back down to earth for a moment, shall we?

During the early days of the Cold War, the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were in a Space Race in which the U.S.S.R. was winning.

In 1957 the U.S.S.R. successfully launched Sputnik 1, the first artificial Earth satellite

And the U.S. were just 'beside themselves'. So . . .

In 1958 the U.S. established NASA with a distinctly civilian (rather than military) orientation.

In other words, NASA was created as the official (propaganda) mouthpiece between the U.S. Guv'ment and the civilian public, which it still faithfully serves as to this day.

Name:  NASA Dumpster.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  84.0 KB

Now, moving forward to the Moon Landing Hoax:

Have you ever watched the movie Interstellar?

This clip will explain very well "Why The Big Lie":

And always remember Occam's Razor:

"The simplest explanation is usually the correct one."

Of course "The Big Lie" does not mean we did not:

"Go to the moon and do the other things"

It just means they don't want the world to know that we had a little help
    Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

This paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive 'Nordic' appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this 'Nordic race', the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the 'Greys', and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Harley

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th October 2017), conk (27th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Lettherebelight (6th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), mountain_jim (6th October 2017), seko (8th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I know that there is fairly convincing evidence that some of the moon video footage was faked. However, there is widely, and independently corroborated research that clearly confirms that the moon landings did indeed occur, as per the following link.

For instance, there is the ongoing use of the LRRR's. The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings. The NASA-independent Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakalā observatories regularly use the Apollo LRRR. Lick Observatory attempted to detect from Apollo 11's retroreflector while Armstrong and Aldrin were still on the Moon but did not succeed until August 1, 1969. The Apollo 14 astronauts deployed a retroreflector on February 5, 1971, and McDonald Observatory detected it the same day. The Apollo 15 retroreflector was deployed on July 31, 1971, and was detected by McDonald Observatory within a few days.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thir..._Moon_landings

The question then arises as to why nasa choosed to hire hollywood film producers to create fake moonscape footage? Considering some hearsay of an overheard Neil Armstrong conversation, that there were aliens waiting for them on the moon, and nasa knew they were there in advance (see Sgt Woolf's disclosure testamony of him seeing pictures of structures on the back side of the moon in the mid-1960's), and didnt want the public to see this, so there is a logical explanation for the hollywood films.

Look at how the moon landings proceeded, a progression that attests to its actual happening. If you were trying to pull off a moonlanding hoax, subject to all the potential errors and risks of being discovered, why would you go back there half dozen times, instead of just doing it once? Why would you bring back so many moonrocks that could be discovered to be fake? Why plant the LRRR's? Why have an aborted fake mission Apollo 13? All of these issues point to the fact that the moonlandings were NOT fake.

Given that most of us understand that there is almost irrefutable evidence of the existence of the ssp (see Bill Uhouse's testimony of antigravity flight simulators (and working with greys), or gary mackinnon's hacks, or henry deacon's testimony on Project Camelot, or Mark McCandlish's work, or even some witnessing by members here on Avalon, or see Richard Dolan's research, etc.), why should it seem so incredible that the Apollo missions actually DID go to and land on the moon?

You see, this whole 'fake moon landing' "controversy" causes a lot of churning in the alt-news/truther community. A lot of 'wheel spinning' on this topic is a lot of diversion from more relevant discussions/research, imho.
    Last edited by Justplain; 7th October 2017 at 02:00.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

cascadian (7th October 2017), Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), ditting (8th October 2017), dynamo (7th October 2017), Harley (7th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Michi (7th October 2017), mountain_jim (7th October 2017), sunwings (8th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

The best evidence that we did NOT go to the moon is our history as a species. Everything we have ever undertook to accomplish has begun first in failure. Every experiment, every invention, every expedition, everything. We learn by our mistakes. We learn because of our mistakes.

Not so with the moon landings, we made it there and drove about, planted our flag and flew back, no hic ups, first time.

Not only that but we have not been able to repeat it in the forty five years of technological advances since. Not only that but China, arguably one of the most technologically advanced nations, has said last year it will take them a further ten years of adaptive R&D before they can go to the moon...

Never-mind the rest of the evidence against it... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 7th October 2017 at 03:53.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), ditting (8th October 2017), dynamo (7th October 2017), happyuk (7th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), justntime2learn (7th October 2017), lloyds (8th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), seko (8th October 2017), uzn (7th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I know that there is fairly convincing evidence that some of the moon video footage was faked. However, there is widely, and independently corroborated research that clearly confirms that the moon landings did indeed occur, as per the following link.

For instance, there is the ongoing use of the LRRR's. The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.
    I personally have never seen a laser being reflected off the moon, has anyone else?
    Just saying...I have no horse in this race.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

justntime2learn (7th October 2017), Matt P (7th October 2017), Nasu (7th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Once again, in 1969 on the day of the launch of Apollo 11 at 4 pm in Barbados, I knew nothing about the launch of the Apollo until next day when the radio reported that the most powerful radio transmission ever on Earth had taken place. I was asleep as my BRAIN was grabbed by the horrible sensation of experiencing powerful G forces, as though I was in a rocket, lifting off from somewhere. I could hear what sounded like the Nasa Control Room with a great many voices at the same time. The voice of a man, probably on the craft, said, "This is a space ship." It was a horrifying experience for me. I felt that if the experience had not ended when it did, my brain would have exploded; I fought to stop the "dream." It was no dream. It was a telepathic transmission by what I discovered the next day was the launch of the Apollo Mission. I was obviously feeling what the Astronaut was feeling. Therefore, they must have gone by rocket ship of some sort. An anti-gravity ship would not produce G forces. Many years later at Government House I met Edgar Mitchell.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), Justplain (8th October 2017), Matt P (8th October 2017), sunwings (8th October 2017), Tintin (9th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #213
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Not impressed with the title of this thread. Nasa didn't admit they never went to the moon... did they....

26. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Not impressed with the title of this thread. Nasa didn't admit they never went to the moon... did they....
    It's a fair point.

I've amended the title to include the words 'seems to'. Some of the modern-day statements, linked to above, do appear a little hard to explain!

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th October 2017), dynamo (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2017), Harley (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017), Matt P (8th October 2017), MorningFox (10th October 2017), seko (8th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2017), uzn (8th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    You should absolutely email ForbiddenknowledgeTV and suggest they change their title (where I copied it from).

Personally, I thought a better title would have been "NASA indirectly admits we never went to the moon." Of course, this is of huge impotance to the topic. 🙄
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

drneglector (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017), Omni (8th October 2017), The Moss Trooper (8th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Personally, I thought a better title would have been "NASA indirectly admits we never went to the moon."
    Yes. And that's not too inaccurate! Some of the statements made really are very strange.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), Omni (8th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Of course, this is of huge impotance to the topic. 🙄
    Brilliant.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

conk (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (8th October 2017), lloyds (11th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Does this video give credence to a secret space programme?

Are we living in the great race to the moon today?

Not only have we been robbed of actually seeing mankind get to the moon by our own means. But also any previous technology which clearly helped us has been classified.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), Harley (8th October 2017), justntime2learn (10th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I know that there is fairly convincing evidence that some of the moon
    video footage was faked. However, there is widely, and independently
    corroborated research that clearly confirms that the moon landings did
    indeed occur, as per the following link.

For instance, there is the ongoing use of the LRRR's. The detection on
    Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors
    used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging
    experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings. ...
    I personally have never seen a laser being reflected off
    the moon, has anyone else?Just saying...I have no horse in this race
    ================================================

Horizon has done some very good docs over the decades , though Brian Cox
    is very much an establishment scientist. It seems that NASA and TPTB are
    more than happy not to quash conspiracies, the term coined in the 1960's by
    the CIA so as to cover the many covert actions by them and other agencies
    from 1947 when the agency was founded in the form it is today to destabilize
    enemies of the US and they have been active world wide from South America,
    Middle East , Asia Europe and covertly in the US.

I wonder what else happened on July 1947 Uhm ? ........just a coincidence.
    http://www.roswellufomuseum.com/incident.html

As I said in a earlier post I think the astronauts were on the moon so the
    equipment is still up there. Its just how they got there for me and fake
    footage and the story behind it is also plausible.......

Also it looks like we will be back on the moon in the next few years so that
    will be interesting....Whether you believe the vids below is up to you.

Sending a Laser to the Moon - Horizon - Explore BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjbdH1y_ds
    Published on 12 Jun 2009
    Dr Brian Cox travels to the McDonald Observatory to discover the importance
    of mirrors on the moon, and fires a laser directly to its surface

Mythbusters Moon Hoax Retroreflectors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
    Published on 28 Aug 2008
    When astronomers from around the world want a precise measurement, they
    bounce lasers off of 1 of 3 retroreflectors left on the moon by Apollos 11, 14
    and 15. They're exactly where NASA says they should be. Mythbusters
    demonstrates this before your very eyes. How did they get there? If weren't
    placed there by Apollo astronauts, then hoax theorists have some explaining to do.

Mythbusters Moon Hoax Footprint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYCz4ft8yw
    Published on 29 Aug 2008
    Some suggest that it's impossible to make a footprint on the moon, because there's
    no moisture on the moon to hold the shape in place once the boot is gone. How they
    know so much about a moon they think we've never been to is puzzling. Mythbusters
    shows what people who went to the moon discovered: the moon's regolith can't be
    compared to beach sand. It's unique properties can easily hold a footprint in place
    in a vacuum and without moisture.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th October 2017 at 22:12.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Harley (9th October 2017), justntime2learn (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), Nasu (9th October 2017)

38. Link to Post #220
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Personally, I just don't get it. If there is a secret space program, and they have platforms in space, why do they have to resort to all the shambolic Hollywood fakery sh1te to convince us? They could build a space platform akin to their ISS swimming pool, in space, do all their filming there, and we'd never even be asking these questions...
    Last edited by LoneWolf76; 8th October 2017 at 22:08.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th October 2017), Joe (9th October 2017), Matt P (9th October 2017), sunwings (10th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast