+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikolai Levashov - a different kind of scientist

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Nikolai Levashov - a different kind of scientist

Hello dear people of Avalon!

I haven`t been posting much in the last few years since my research, life and else took me into some other directions.
    One of my threads which is still active - "Spiritual encounters of all kinds-war for souls"
    was dealing with this war which apparently lasts for a very, very long time in Cosmic scale.

My journey led me to this man from the Headline.

Does anyone did research on his work?
    If so, how does that compare with others in that field?

We are as humanity on this threshold of definite change, we are becoming The New Mankind.
    It is a theme we spoke extensively here for years...
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (25th October 2017), Bill Ryan (25th October 2017), BMJ (25th October 2017), Callista (25th October 2017), DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), DeeMetrios (25th October 2017), drneglector (25th October 2017), edina (30th November 2017), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2017), Feritciva (28th October 2017), Flash (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), gnostic9 (25th October 2017), Iloveyou (29th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Justplain (25th October 2017), Lefty Dave (25th October 2017), Loren (28th October 2017), mab777 (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Reinhard (25th October 2017), sandy (28th October 2017), Sequoia (26th October 2017), StandingWave (31st October 2017), Stephanie (25th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017), sunwings (25th October 2017), toppy (25th October 2017), Wind (25th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Re: Nikolai Levashov - a different kind of scientist

Thank you Beren for mentioning this man.
    I had a look at youtube & see he has a large body of work .
    He is a very gifted & special person & passed/killed to early .
    I hope some of his works are in English as well .
    cheers

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Callista (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), sandy (28th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Russian Federation Avalon Member AndrejPeĉėnkin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, dear Beren!

I have been following Nikolay Levashov for years (I am native Russian). He is extraordinary, although some of his stances differ from mine (e.g. he refuses to seriously consider Helen P. Blavatsky and the Roerichs), which does not undermine his tremendous achievements. His followers keep posting his materials - videos and texts...
    Andrej Peĉėnkin
    Sin'avskoje, Russia
    andrej.pechonkin@gmail.com

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AndrejPeĉėnkin For This Post:

Callista (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017), Omni (31st October 2017), sandy (28th October 2017), Sequoia (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What is a brief synopsis of his work?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Beren (30th October 2017), Callista (28th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AndrejPeĉėnkin (here)
    Hello, dear Beren!

I have been following Nikolay Levashov for years (I am native Russian). He is extraordinary, although some of his stances differ from mine (e.g. he refuses to seriously consider Helen P. Blavatsky and the Roerichs), which does not undermine his tremendous achievements. His followers keep posting his materials - videos and texts...
    Hello Andrej!

I am Serbian, currently living abroad. I found Nikolay`s work through friends from Serbia and did read a lots of his books. He was an extraordinary man.
    What trace he left in Russia, what do Russians think of his work?

Благодарио теби брат Рус.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Callista (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    cheers
    This is his website where you can find PDFs in English aswell. He did live in SF for over ten years.

http://nikolay-levashov.ru/English/index-eng.html

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Callista (28th October 2017), edina (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th October 2017), Rainbowheart (14th November 2017), sandy (28th October 2017), Sequoia (30th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Thanks for the tip Beren, I havent heard of him before.

From the first look, his work is very close to Cosmoenergy (CE) - which is also from Russia. I have attended Cosmoenergy educations and received Magister degree previously. There are lots of published medical studies with CE too, but unfortunately these are in Russian (also CE has close ties with Reoerich's). Russia is a vast source of energy medicine it seems. Glad to see Levashov's books are translated to English.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Beren (28th October 2017), Callista (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Franny (28th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017), Sequoia (30th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Russian Federation Avalon Member AndrejPeĉėnkin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, dear Beren Maximus Milorad! :-) Nice to meet you.

As for Nikolay's trace in Russia, it seems to be significant, if we just see the amount of material being continuously published on the net - videos and books, both penned by him and his late wife. It's hard to assess the actual number of his supporters, but it's good that his INFORMATION is preserved, open for research. I have most of his books saved and much of what he has written still awaits my time.

Thank you for your interesting website!

Andrej A. Peĉėnkin [Андрей А. Печёнкин ]
    Sin'avskoje, Rostovskaja Oblast', Ruslando
    facebook.com/VirSvetae
    telegram.me/VirSvetae
    +7 909 4304658
    Andrej Peĉėnkin
    Sin'avskoje, Russia

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AndrejPeĉėnkin For This Post:

Beren (28th October 2017), Callista (28th October 2017), edina (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

This is truly interesting Beren, thanks a lot for the reference. Also here, the history of Russia seen from a very different angle,

http://nikolay-levashov.ru/English/A...ocide-eng.html

Having been married to a Tatar, from Crimea, who were a group of completely white russians like people (slavic) as described by Levashov, yet Tatar, which group was almost completely obliterated by Lenine and then Staline, Levanov side of the story does make sense somewhat. Also, these Tatars were the suppliers of the Tsar workforce army, probably continuing a tradition which was started under a Genghis Khan.

A tiny extract which shows the involvement of American in Russian-Japan wars and the support Japan probably received afterwards - leading to WWII. Similar to Bush grand father giving money to Faber manufacturing Surin gaz and helping Nazi Germany. History is truly not what we think it it.

Wow, I did not know that of Trotsky (see below), no Wonder some were afraid of him... it entirely fits with the description of the Russian Tatars and other Russians purges following Lenine red revolution and Staline paranoid stance I have been told about, the red revolution having been a killing of the intelligentsia and cultured russians, being left after générations of killings, intelligentsia being entirely destroyed (told to me by Russians, not by history books)

Quote «We must turn Russia into a desert inhabited by white Negroes upon which we will impose a tyranny of a kind which the cruelest despots of the East never dreamed. The only difference is that this tyranny will be not from the right, but from the left and not the white one, but the red, because we will shed such floods of blood that all the human losses of the capitalist wars will pale into insignificance. The most important transoceanic bankers will work in the most intimate contact with us.

If we win the revolution and squash Russia, we will establish the power of Zionism on its funeral wreckage and will become the kind of force to which the whole world kneels. We will show what real power is! We will bring the Russian intelligentsia to complete idiocy, to an animal state by means of terror and blood baths... For the time being, our youngsters in leather jackets, the watchmakers’ sons from Odessa and Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitsa! Oh, how splendidly and delightfully they are able to hate everything Russian! With what pleasure they destroy the Russian intelligentsia: officers, engineers, teachers, academicians, writers...»

Leiba Davidivich Bronstein (Trotsky), the leader and the
    creator of the Red Guard and later the Red Army, the
    Peoples War and Navy Commissioner, the Chairman
    of the Revolutionary Military Councel
    Quote The Russian-Japanese war was the first act of this bloody play. It began on February, 8 1904 when the Japanese attacked Port-Arthur and was over on July, 27 1905. Many know that but few are aware that the American multimillionaire Jacob Shiff gave 200 million USD to Japan for its waging of this offensive.

Also few know that Japan was in fact defeated, but when the situation became extremely critical for the Japanese, Jacob Shiff organized in Moscow and several other important cities of European Russia the First "Russian" revolution of 1905-1907. His agent in the Russian government – Sergey Yulievich Witte, a member of the State Council and the former Finance Minister of the Russian Empire – succeeded in convincing Russian Tsar Nicolai II to sign a disgraceful, for Russia, peace treaty when Japan was on verge of total defeat despite Jacob Shiff’s financial help. It was precisely the First "Russian" revolution which was Witte’s deciding argument which helped him to intimidate the Tsar, an uncertain person who poorly understood geopolitical questions.

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    cheers
    This is his website where you can find PDFs in English aswell. He did live in SF for over ten years.

Last edited by Flash; 28th October 2017 at 21:54.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (29th October 2017), Callista (29th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Jayke (29th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Damn, that’s some fascinating info, the whole article is great, especially noted this in the last paragraph...

Quote On September 19, 2009 social parasites began their last war in which they are doomed to be defeated. However, it does not mean that we can relax. Even a hare driven into a corner becomes dangerous. But this last war of the Light and Dark Forces went out to a level which is unattainable for the Dark! They know and understand that and that is why they are prepared to say farewell "slamming the door" so that the whole world will shudder! However, they will not be allowed to "slam the door" and they have felt it already. But in order for Russians and other native people of Russia to throw off their slavery, people must wake up. They must wake up the genetic memory of our ancestors and wash out the slave philosophy which has been imposed to us for a thousand years. It is time to wake up if we do not want that the sleep became eternal!
    His work sheds light on other research I’ve been doing into the Vedic homeland of aratta. In the book Ancient history of Aratta-Ukraine: 20,000BCE - 1000CE, it talks of the Vedic Russian Druid’s, the rahmans (pre-cursor to Brahmans in India, similar to aratta becoming maha-bharata I.e. great aratta, the foundational Indian Vedic text) anyway, in that book, upon the Slavic people adopting Christianity as the dominant religion in 1000CE, the Rahman druids said the Slavs would be cursed for a 1000 years for rejecting the old ways. History has proven that prophecy to be true and it seems that curse may be finally lifting.

Also, Levashov mentions in his article that the year they adopted the Gregorian calendar was 1700AD, before that they used the Slavic-aryan calendar which was 7208, which would make the Slavic aryan year today, 7525. That date fits in much better with the chronology discussed in the book Uriels Machine I.e. the building of Druidic sites in Newgrange, the initial age dates of Cherchan man found in the pyramids of Tarim basin China, the year of Noah’s great flood as discussed in that book etc.

Quote As a result of which 7208 of the Slavonic-Aryan chronology (6) turned into 1700 A.D. and thus, with a stroke of a pen, Russian people were deprived of 5508 years of their history.
    http://nikolay-levashov.ru/English/A...ocide-eng.html

Thanks everyone for bringing Levashov to my attention, will be checking out more of his works, certainly connects a lot of dots for me

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (29th October 2017), Beren (30th October 2017), Callista (29th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), leavesoftrees (29th October 2017), Omni (31st October 2017), Sequoia (30th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

cheers

Thank you Beren for this info! Awesome. I found this pretty amazing video, below, within your weblink you posted

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Beren (30th October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), dynamo (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), mab777 (31st October 2017), Pilgrim (2nd November 2017), Words of Joy (4th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hello Foxie Loxie,

Other on this thread already posted many useful links with brief descriptions I will add few more things which I gathered from many of his work which I read.
    Namely through his research and other ways he found the true history of Earth which was deliberately hidden in the last 1000 years.

The name of this game is Cosmic and the scale of this life on Earth and us is of such importance that the balance of the much wider spectrum of life in Universe is at stake.
    The earliest human colonists came here roughly 600000 years ago in an area which is now north ice ocean. That land doesn`t exist anymore because of the tectonic movements and other catastrophes on Earth.

Before this time period other intelligent life existed but in ethereal form. Mankind as we know it came later in space vessels called Vaitmars which were big mother ships capable of intergalactic travel. Each Vaitmar could carry 144 smaller ships called Vaitmans. They could travel among the stars but didn't have the intergalactic reach.

Earth was rare gem hidden away from Galactic routes and other systems where war raged for millenia.

Mankind sent some of their brightest here to develop this planet further and through conscious evolution raise the new generation of miracle makers- men and women with extraordinary abilities and insights of Universal scale. Namely, Creator`s full potential should have been developed through us here.

Also here in the center of the Earth the source of life was placed. A type of extraordinary energy of life generator.
    When the dark forces found about this (which was kept in secret for hundreds of thousands of years) they came here and started the war here.

This is a super condensed what I just wrote, but whatever we know today about everything is scattered through culture, memory, genetic knowledge histories, science, art and many more humanity`s achievements. The knowledge about this is fragmented in order to be preserved.

Hope this helps...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bruno (2nd November 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), mab777 (31st October 2017), Sequoia (31st October 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Beren! Just wondering if you know where he got his information from? It's all so puzzling trying to start thinking outside the box as we have all been programmed into various Belief Systems. My entire life was wasted within one of those! It has been so interesting to learn of this genius of a man!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (1st November 2017), Beren (31st October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Hi Beren and all,<

I just read the stories of his wife chidlhood. Very interesting indeed. Except for Jesus story, the remaining is a romanced perfect description of the astral and mental worlds, worlds that we are encountering in our sleep and after life, the levels of which depends on our spiritual development.

Those levels are taught in many Indian spiritual development approaches, as well as in occult mysteries schools. But described the way his wife did, with a child like approach is very much what we need to read in order to understand, I think, And well written, it is like reading a novel.

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hello Foxie Loxie,

Other on this thread already posted many useful links with brief descriptions I will add few more things which I gathered from many of his work which I read.
    Namely through his research and other ways he found the true history of Earth which was deliberately hidden in the last 1000 years.

The name of this game is Cosmic and the scale of this life on Earth and us is of such importance that the balance of the much wider spectrum of life in Universe is at stake.
    The earliest human colonists came here roughly 600000 years ago in an area which is now north ice ocean. That land doesn`t exist anymore because of the tectonic movements and other catastrophes on Earth.

Before this time period other intelligent life existed but in ethereal form. Mankind as we know it came later in space vessels called Vaitmars which were big mother ships capable of intergalactic travel. Each Vaitmar could carry 144 smaller ships called Vaitmans. They could travel among the stars but didn't have the intergalactic reach.

Earth was rare gem hidden away from Galactic routes and other systems where war raged for millenia.

Mankind sent some of their brightest here to develop this planet further and through conscious evolution raise the new generation of miracle makers- men and women with extraordinary abilities and insights of Universal scale. Namely, Creator`s full potential should have been developed through us here.

Also here in the center of the Earth the source of life was placed. A type of extraordinary energy of life generator.
    When the dark forces found about this (which was kept in secret for hundreds of thousands of years) they came here and started the war here.

This is a super condensed what I just wrote, but whatever we know today about everything is scattered through culture, memory, genetic knowledge histories, science, art and many more humanity`s achievements. The knowledge about this is fragmented in order to be preserved.

Hope this helps...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It is interesting to notice that Nikolai did not looked positive upon Indian sages and teachers of any kind. He claimed that they only teach knowledge on the very base level and that they are closing the higher path to many...

Those sets of information and knowledge were given to Indians several thousands of years ago by Vedic Empire from the north, which called themselves Rod or Rasa... That is the word that we use today as "Race". Indians called them white Rishi. They taught ancient Indians in according to measure they could understand and retain.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Sequoia (2nd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread