+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst 1 24 34

Thread: The Q posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

1. Link to Post #661
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,653 times in 615 posts

Default Re: The Q posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Hal Turner: the report is interesting. He's careful to be specific about what he knows and doesn't know. The latest update is at the bottom of the post.
    US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley

Nope... I don't buy it.

This isn't how we operate.

Plus, there HAS to be some corroborating evidence... you don't have that many air frames in one spot and no pictures at all... People lose their **** when they see 3 blackhawks in formation.

Drat, Target. I was hoping you'd weigh in on this piece of Alt intrigue and was hoping it would be affirmative. I've been growing cynical since the 4chan / Q hoopla started but I'll confess this was one dangling carrot I wanted to believe a little in. Mainly because I have a personal belief that the military may be the last resistance against a total globalist infiltration.

I like the Abel Danger guys and I don't think they're prone to hyperbole and seem to have some knowledge of aircraft, etc. and they believe this did occur. Not a 'takeover', not a landing but just circling the cia HQ and within 30 min it was over and they were gone. My understanding and I could be wrong is that the CIa property is not in the middle of a residential neighborhood so I wouldn't expect folks coming out and taking pics with their phones. I also don't find it incredible that their arrogance could be offered a message if there is any truth that this presidency has a good relationship with the military.

At any rate, without this pleasant Alt morsel to provide me a boost I'm left with my usual dark anxiety of Mueller contriving a kangaroo case to not only impeach the president but arrest over a thousand good and worthy citizens to usher in the final globalist infiltration of the republic.

When I read some of the alerts posted by Michelle Marie on vaccines, smart meters, gmo's, etc. it just seems like it is business as usual for globalist intrusion/manipulation of our lives, they don't seem to be slowing down or scared to me....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bruno (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #662
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,875 times in 1,426 posts

Default Re: The Q posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Just wondering if anyone else has noted that our JoefromtheCarolinas' "Draining the Swamp" video has gone waaaay over 10,000 views!!! He does have a unique way of presenting things!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (Today), Bruno (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #663
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,187 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Just wondering if anyone else has noted that our JoefromtheCarolinas' "Draining the Swamp" video has gone waaaay over 10,000 views!!! He does have a unique way of presenting things!!
    Can you post the link here?

Thanks!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Satori (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #664
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Pic from 4chan

Attachment 36521

The ole switcharoo!

😀MM
    There is a second (older Pic) of McCain standing; Boot is again on his right leg. (Tweeted by Jordan Sather who spotted the switch). Which one is real/false?

Attachment 36522

Alternative media also allude to the fact that a therapeutic boot of this type is not necessary & over-the-top for either McCain's or Hillary's "alleged" toe/foot injuries?

(In related comments I've read, other sources have claimed that both McCain & Pelosi are feigning Brain Cancer & Alzheimers respectively, as they believe they will be indicted - ie leniency) - can't remember the sources off hand as I'm trying to stay on top of the mass of info and bigger fish to fry, but I'm sure a Google search will provide! )

EDIT: Woops didn't see Patient's post above - exactly!
    I swear I saw a post on this thread, certainly on this forum, in the last day or two with three separate photos, one of McCain, one of HRC and one of Chelsea Clinton, each of whom had an identical ankle brace on their right leg. I cannot find it now. Can someone direct me to that post please?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #665
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,875 times in 1,426 posts

I have no clue about doing a "link", but just go to his YouTube channel & you will find it...maybe you could post it? Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #666
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 90,247 times in 10,784 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I swear I saw a post on this thread, certainly on this forum, in the last day or two with three separate photos, one of McCain, one of HRC and one of Chelsea Clinton, each of whom had an identical ankle brace on their right leg. I cannot find it now. Can someone direct me to that post please?
    I don't know the post, but here's a picture.

A couple more…

a bad photoshop job
    Last edited by RunningDeer; Yesterday at 16:18.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (Today), Bluegreen (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Lettherebelight (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), muxfolder (Yesterday), Satori (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #667
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,525 times in 1,524 posts

That Mccain-Hillary-Chelsea photo was put together by this youtuber, who goes on to note that, aside from john m, the photos are old

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), muxfolder (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #668
    United States Avalon Member LadyM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,871 times in 874 posts

Trump's Thanksgiving Day message, posted on his Twitter page a short time ago, references "storms." I may be reading too much into it, but the line stood out to me because of his tone change to add emphasis. The line appears between the 30 sec and 40 sec marks. He talks about the pilgrims' journey and how they had to stay within the ships' cabins as "storms raged wild."

As for his address this morning to the military, I can only point you to the following article (video embedded in the article): ‘They weren’t letting you win’: Watch Trump use his Thanksgiving address to the troops to bash the Obama administration

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LadyM For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Bruno (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Today)

17. Link to Post #669
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 194 posts

IF ANYBODY IS FOLLOWING THE Q ANON ON 4CHAN HERE ARE ALL THE LINKS FOR TRACY BEANZ COMMENTS OR JUST TO CATCH UP WITH THE LATEST.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4 .... #1
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0KivK43MA .... #2
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2cL4W5WZ8 .... #3
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fx7xZ795xU .... #4
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CM335wO6c .... #5
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32MIV2iMymM .... #6
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CiGdfGlSM .... #7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bnM8naXyms .... #8 nov 21 2017
    > ------------------------------------------

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), bluestflame (Today), Bruno (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #670
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,091 times in 3,562 posts

OK, let's get some things straight here:

TargeT: I understand you're locked out of 4-CHAN; Respectfully, several of us here are monitoring the boards regularly. One of the 4-CHAN posters living near the base at the time alerted the board - quite a few hours before it became more public - that there were indeed a number of Ospreys etc circling around the base as he was home at the time - nobody paid much attention to it then; & Helene is correct - the base is quite a long way from residential areas. Why would the average Joe Bloggs even notice? These aircraft are VERY noisy with their engines tilted upward or semi-vertical. Everything else I've read & seen so far confirms Bill's earlier & detailed post. The point you made is correct in that it was a highly unusual thing to have occurred. Publicly, it has been confirmed they were at least "there" - "nothing to worry about". Of course no-one is going to "officially" confirm it. And YES,... it is "business as usual" ...for the moment... That's the plan. Does anyone really believe this is ALL going to suddenly change - AND BE FIXED - overnight?

The CIA has been a "rogue" & corrupt organisation since before JFK. Who else is going to take them out if it isn't the military?

The Boots
    The only two confirmed as wearing a "boot" so far are McCain & Hillary - the others are (badly) PhotoShopped. Sorry Satori, there were never any previous posts on this thread of any others wearing boots. The photos of the time are consistent with their publicly reported "injuries".

Reading any of the smartsheets will provide the answers in JoefromtheCarolina's Video. Well done Joe!
    (This is the whole idea - getting it "out there") - it's at post #293 and here it is again:

This isn't a movie (yet!!! ) - we're not going to get an ad break every day with an exciting climax on a regular basis. We are going to get conflicting reports at every step. Doing the "are we there yet, are we there yet" isn't going to change anything.

All I've seen read & researched, for those who haven't been doing their homework (...quite a few it would appear), is that this operation was "in the bag" before this thread even started. It's a waiting game.

Stay alert, keep reporting "stuff" that IS happening, get on with your lives or eat your popcorn. As a precaution, make sure you've got some cash, your cars are gassed up, phones charged & provisions to survive on for a week or two.

For those who are paying attention, we are continuing to see "little signs" (ie, LadyM's video post above @ #668, or embedded below) that this is proceeding. It's a VERY pointed message:

It'll happen when it happens (or not).

Amen!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; Yesterday at 21:06.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), bluestflame (Today), Bruno (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), gord (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Lettherebelight (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today)

21. Link to Post #671
    Thanks

Here IS a video apparently taken by a "bystander" of the Ospreys at Langley - there is no commentary, it was posted on YT the day after the event. Is it proof? No. Download while you can & make of it what you will...

Last edited by KiwiElf; Yesterday at 20:49.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), bluestflame (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Hervé (Today), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today), Paul (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Today)

23. Link to Post #672
    Thanks

The pointed message from POTUS' Thanksgiving Speech:

>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
    >0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
    >1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
    >3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"

Interpret as you wish

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), bluestflame (Today), Callista (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today)

25. Link to Post #673
    Thanks

FOX NEWS has just issued a State Dept. terror threat warning for travellers heading to Europe (and yup, I just saw it on TV)

(And has anyone noticed how many folk are here on Avalon ATM? 2887 guests)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; Yesterday at 21:49.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

bluestflame (Today), Callista (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

27. Link to Post #674
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,144 times in 921 posts

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Callista (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), KiwiElf (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

29. Link to Post #675
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Is this old hat? Or fake?

https://www.unitedstatescourts.org/f...90971/1-0.html
    This does appear to be a genuine recently filed case, 11/6/17, in federal court, but it does not have chance of surviving a motion(s) to dismiss.

In short, it will be dismissed on various technical grounds, including that the plaintiff lacks standing, it's not a properly pled class action, and the plaintiff, not being an attorney, cannot re-present a class. He can present himself, but he cannot re-present others who would be the putative class members.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Today), Callista (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), KiwiElf (Today), LadyM (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

31. Link to Post #676
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,477 times in 1,286 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    FOX NEWS has just issued a State Dept. terror threat warning for travellers heading to Europe (and yup, I just saw it on TV)

(And has anyone noticed how many folk are here on Avalon ATM? 2887 guests)

i rekon now the title of the original thread has been changed to more suitable reflect its content , search engines are doing the rest

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KiwiElf (Today), LadyM (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

33. Link to Post #677
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,525 times in 1,524 posts

Who controls the narrative?
    Who really controls the narrative?

Sponsored by Rep Mac Thornberry (R-TX) and Rep Adam Smith (D-WA)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Callista (Today), KiwiElf (Today), LadyM (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst 1 24 34