1. Link to Post #1021
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Talk of Vatican connections with deep state, here are connecting issues:

Pope Francis--There are over 8,000 pedophile priests
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/vatic...phile-priests/

July 2017 - the origins of the largest Catholic Church pedophile ring in history
    https://theinternationalreporter.org...st-in-history/

The Vatican Runs the Mafia
    http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....ican-runs.html

Pope meets with first Burmese Jesuit priest
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...t-priest-74886

***"We are the pope's servants unto death..." Jesuit oath
    http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...bloodoath.html
    ***"I do promise and declare that I have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever... "
    ***"I promise and declare when opportunity presents to make and wage relentless war..."

Calling on Trump -deep state at the Vatican -- Soros, Obama, Clinton
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...acy-at-vatican

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1022
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Q is my spell check, it takes perfectly good words and sentences and changes it to sound like complete Hogwash. .

I still say Pope Francis is the Trump of the Vatican...

I said time for change and Benedict left with a lightning strike...

I'm protecting both really curious which way they are steering us.

Palestine, Trump is moving the embassy to be closer to your leaders... shhhh
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 6th December 2017 at 20:21.

4. Link to Post #1023
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Q is my spell check, it takes perfectly good words and sentences and changes it to sound like complete Hogwash. .

I'm still trying to make sense of the embassy relocation as it relates to this game of chess. Anyone have an opinion or interpretation to help me understand what's really going on? Is it an anti-Rothschild move?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #1024
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I'm still trying to make sense of the embassy relocation as it relates to this game of chess. Anyone have an opinion or interpretation to help me understand what's really going on? Is it an anti-Rothschild move?
    another step closer to the rebuilding of the temple ?

the long proposed site for that is the most hotly disputed building site in jerusalem , now what if this "US embassy" trump has announced will be top notch , is actually cover and it's actually going to be the temple , stranger things have happened

Quote The “NEW” Temple must once again occupy its place on the Temple Mount before the final major prophesied events of the last days can take place.

It may be surprising to some, but in the fourth century, people were trying to find the lost sites of the former temples of Solomon and Herod. They simply did not know where the temple sites were placed. In 70 AD the temple was completely and utterly uprooted by the Romans, thus fulfilling Christ’s prophecy that not one stone would be standing upon another. The temple was eradicated from all recognition, so much so that no one could even tell that the building had ever existed. So, in the next 300 years, with so many Jews having been killed or expelled from the land, people were not sure where the correct location of the temple was, so four other sites were proposed. The temple mount was settled on as the site of the lost temple even though the Bible seems to indicate that it is someplace else altogether.

Israel’s holy city is dominated by this 36-acre Temple Mount, on which sets the Dome of the Rock, or Mosque of Omar, which has occupied the spot since around 692 A.D., following the Muslim conquest in 638 A.D. The building is atop a massive foundation built more than two thousand years ago.
    in my opinion wether a prophecy is true or not is a side issue , more the point is that THEY believe it's true
    Last edited by bluestflame; 6th December 2017 at 21:15.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), gaiagirl (6th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #1025
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

According to Sorcha, Trump told Putin God will win or I will die...

The report brought up Napoleon which started me wondering, Earth did not have the technology of the electronic brain implant found in his head.

Do we have any info linking MKultra to this organization?

I can block psychic and remote attacks, but if they install an implant I'm not sure I can do anything to block a hard wire connection.

"President Barack Obama, as one of the “Deep State” leaders seeking to destroy President Trump, flew to Paris to meet with the Les Napoleons organization—which is a peculiarly-named French “communications network” comprised of globalist elites seeking the destruction of America and all Western Christian values."

Trump doesn't drink so can't get knocked out, but how sneaky can ETs working with deep state be?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 6th December 2017 at 21:02.

9. Link to Post #1026
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,384 times in 10,153 posts

"Fortunately, Red is making my part easy."
    - Obama

Bono is an Irish musician and philanthropist. Please note that "philanthropist" is a code word for "money-launderer". Bono was recently outed in the Paradise Papers as being one of many celebrities found to be hiding many millions in off-shore tax havens, which apparently hasn't bothered Jimmy Kimmel or Barack Obama. Red.org, a philanthropic organization associated with the "ringmaster", is having a "shopathon" on Amazon.com. Q and others have reported Amazon to be a front for the CIA (Clowns in America). Bono said they raised half a million dollars in the first few hours of operation.

http://red.org

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th December 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #1027
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

"Fortunately, Red is making my part easy"
    - Obama

The American Red Cross is the American chapter of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, and the United States affiliate of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, two separate entities.

Clara Barton, a nurse, founded the American chapter after learning of and working with the Red Cross in Geneva, Switzerland during the Franco-Prussian War. In 1881, she became president of the American branch in Washington DC, which was funded by John D Rockefeller and located just blocks from the White House. Due to "lackluster funding skills", she was forced out of the organization in 1904. Barton was not one to hold a grudge. Asked about it years later she said, "I remembered to forget about that."

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #1028
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

The Storm Surges
    From Lt Col Roy Potter’s “about page” - I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th December 2017 at 03:38.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th December 2017), Bluegreen (7th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), Callista (7th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #1029
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pizzagate is kind of a distant memory.
    Do you see how Human's are easily distracted?
    Calmed down
    Because now people in the alt community have Q!
    And you get to run around trying to peice it all together!
    Who started Q?
    Ever ask yourself Why?
    Timeline on pizzagate and Q?

Ya I know there are tinges of pizzagate in Q
    Humans want to be the first to solve the riddle!

Distractions.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 06:11.

16. Link to Post #1030
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

- Obama

Henry Pomeroy Davison (1867-1922) was an American banker and philanthropist. In 1891 he gained employment through the Astor family at the Astor Place Bank in New York City. Several years later, as president of the Liberty National Bank, he became a founding member of the Banker Trust Fund of New York. (These entities continue today, in convoluted form, as part of JP Morgan Chase Bank.) In 1909 he became a senior partner at JP Morgan & Company, and in 1910 was a participant in the secretive meeting on Jekyll Island, Georgia, that led to the creation of the Federal Reserve.

In 1917, Davison was named Chairman of the War Council of the American Red Cross. After WWI, he pressed for the creation of an international Red Cross organization to coordinate the work of the societies of Great Britain, Japan, France, Italy, and the United States. In 1919, the League of Red Cross Societies was founded with Davison as its first chairman.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), RunningDeer (7th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #1031
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Frederick Trubee Davison, Henry's son, attended Yale University and was a member of the Skull & Bones Society. While in college, he became enamored with the newly invented airplane. He persuaded a number of his classmates to become "flyboys" and, with his father's financial help, hired a pilot for private aviation training at the Davison home at Peacock Point in Long Island, NY. He felt the US Navy could use their services, and went to Washington DC to try and convince the military to let them join the Naval Reserves. After being turned down multiple times, the Navy finally relented after famed naval pilot John H Towers interceded on their behalf. They became known as "The Millionaire's Unit".

After formal training in Palm Beach, Davison was ready to take his flying test to obtain his naval wings. He fainted. After coming to, he decided he felt well enough to take the test. During the flight, he suffered a panic attack and crashed into the sea, breaking his back and spinal cord. Despite never seeing combat, he was awarded the Navy Cross and is today memorialized as the founder of the first Naval Air Reserve Unit.

After the war, Davison went to Columbia University and earned his law degree. He ran for public office and was a member of the New York State Assembly for five years, after which he was appointed to be Assistant Secretary of War. He then became the first Director of Personnel for the CIA.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

20. Link to Post #1032
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

- Obama

- The Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.

- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC) are separate entities with separate budgets.

- The ICRC is a private association registered in Switzerland that has enjoyed various degrees of special privileges and legal immunities within the territory of Switzerland for many years. On March 19, 1993, a legal foundation for this special treatment was created by a formal agreement between the ICRC and the Swiss government. This agreement protects the full sanctity of all ICRC property in Switzerland including its headquarters and archive, grants members and staff legal immunity, exempts the ICRC from all taxes and fees, guarantees protected and duty-free transfers of goods, services, and money, provides the ICRC with secure communication privileges at the same level as foreign embassies, and simplifies Committee travel in and out of Switzerland.

- "The American Red Double Cross"
    http://rense.com/general28/ddosb.htm

- "These Nonprofit CEOs Don't Feel the Economic Pinch"
    http://wikiurls.com/?http://money.cn...lary/index.htm

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

bluestflame (7th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #1033
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Bluegreen, I have heard snippets here and there about Bono. I am not saying he is a saint, but I do have a hard time understanding how such beautiful music (except for that piece of garbage they (U2) downloaded for free on everyone's Ipod) could come from someone who would be involved in dark things. I am speaking of "Boy", "The Joshua Tree" and "Rattle and Hum".

The more I find out, the less I know.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), BMJ (9th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #1034
    Thanks

With all this talk lately about rabbits, I had to share this Fox News piece that was published this morning. A synchronicity? Stories like this don't make front page headlines every day. Regardless, he's a hero in my eyes.

Rabbit rescued from California wildfires by anonymous hero

A California man faced the flames of the state's life-threatening wildfires Wednesday and traversed perilous terrain to rescue a helpless resident -- a wild rabbit.

The unidentified man, wearing shorts and a red hoodie, jumped up and down in an attempt to lure the rabbit to safety, a scene captured by KABC's cameras. Trees and bushes engulfed in flames were just inches away as the man worked to save the cottontailed Californian.

The article is here and includes a video.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), BMJ (8th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #1035
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Bluegreen, I have heard snippets here and there about Bono. I am not saying he is a saint, but I do have a hard time understanding how such beautiful music (except for that piece of garbage they (U2) downloaded for free on everyone's Ipod) could come from someone who would be involved in dark things. I am speaking of "Boy", "The Joshua Tree" and "Rattle and Hum".

The more I find out, the less I know.
    I don't feel like digging up the decades of the evidence up for you, but I'm long past convinced that U2 sold out lock, stock and barrel a long time ago and I've been rolling my eyes for years watching them over and over be one the golden boys musical pawns at the deepest recesses of those we would consider the dirty controllers we hate.

The philanthropy fronts and innate musical talent are unrelated. For example, they have relentlessly been used to 'attract people's attention' for agenda support, concert support as needed only by the biggest leftist/cabal crooks. Not sure how it relates to the actual music, but before I was noticing these things when I was a radio DJ I thought 'Boy' had a far more original and unique quality in stark contrast to everything after and have since always wondered if they were scooped up in between that first release and the rest.

I sure agree about your 'the more I find' statement and the more I find out, the more bubbles of mine get burst. The 'beautiful music' coming from people in dark places was a big one. U2 aren't the only ones big bigtime.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), BMJ (8th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #1036
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I remember some maybe 10 years ago I was approached by someone who wanted me to give money to one of I think it was u2 charity programs. This person was very pushy, I later found out that the charity had funds taken off the top by the mangers or some kind of scandel. Then Bono get's down on his knees to the queen (not a good sign) then him smiling with Blair and the Pope and having to make certain appearances with those in high places. I like their music but one can see that they are very ambitious (not a bad thing in and of itself) they do want to be famous and this is one way, agreements were made and now he has to play his part and show up when they tell him too.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), BMJ (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #1037
    Thanks

Q̜̦͖̻̗͘@I___A__M____Q__ tweeted the following last night:

Goodbye AL.
    Add to list.
    #FLYSIDFLY #

"AL" must be Mr. Franken.

Is "SID" Sidney Blumenthal? Is he on his way out or on the run?

I found this article on Blumenthal, which discusses his ties to the Clintons and his probable role as a Mockingbird journalist.

Excerpt:

We might also remind readers that both Bill and Hillary are products of Yale University, albeit the Law School, unlike the two George Bushes and John Kerry, who were not only undergraduates there but members of the secret Skull and Bones society.

But what about Sidney Blumenthal? Blumenthal, we learn from The Post, was not a Yale man. A native of Chicago, he graduated from Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts, and, says The Post, he immediately began working for the tabloid weekly Boston After Dark as a journalist. Wikipedia says, instead, that he wrote for the alternative weeklies The Boston Phoenix and The Real Phoenix. According to Wikipedia he majored in sociology; The Post says his Brandeis degree was in American studies. Neither hints at any particular training or student newspaper experience that might have qualified him for those immediate journalism jobs.

Most telling, in all likelihood, is that American studies major. Yale history professor Robin Winks, in his classic Cloak and Gown: Scholars in the Secret War, 1939-1961 tells us that American studies departments in colleges around the country have been prime recruiting grounds for the CIA. That is because foreign students, many of whom might turn out to be future leaders in their countries, gravitate toward American studies majors. As a matter of fact, a professor of American studies at Brandeis, Jacob Cohen, wrote what I can only describe as a cover-up review in the National Review in 1997 of Christopher Ruddy’s The Strange Death of Vincent Foster. Ruddy was the only American journalist to consistently raise questions about Foster’s death. Whether or not Cohen was the professor who recruited Blumenthal for the CIA, Blumenthal’s journalistic career certainly carries all the earmarks of an eager Operation Mockingbird recruit.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th December 2017), Bluegreen (7th December 2017), BMJ (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #1038
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Thank you LadyM :

With all the negativity, which rides the msm , how heartning to hear of a Human reaching within (her)himself to save another soul...................

How I love all these rare instances, like the Seal Pup, jumping into a boat, to share his(her) company with the fishermen ! ....................

There's hope for our species, yet !
    Last edited by Frenchy; 7th December 2017 at 19:57. Reason: Forgot (not sure how ..) to link this to LadyM's Rabbit post ! !

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #1039
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

apparently in reaction to trumps announcement to move the us embassy and acknowledge Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/1...083427072.html

Quote Hamas leader Ismail Haniya has said the US decision on recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is a "war declaration against Palestinians", and called for a new "Intifada", or uprising.

Haniya said in a speech in Gaza City on Thursday that US President Donald Trump's recognition "killed" the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

"This decision has killed the peace process, has killed the Oslo [accord], has killed the settlement process," he said.

"The US decision is an aggression, a declaration of war on us, on the best Muslim and Christian shrines in the heart of Palestine, Jerusalem."

"We should work on launching an intifada in the face of the Zionist enemy," Haniya said.

Hours after his speech, Palestinian protesters took to the streets of the occupied West Bank cities, including Ramallah, Hebron and Nablus, as well as in the Gaza Strip, to vent their frustration at the US decision.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2017), BMJ (8th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), heretogrow (8th December 2017), justntime2learn (8th December 2017), KiwiElf (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #1040
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Obama invokes Hitler's rise in stark warning to America
    Lydia Smith
    Thursday 7 December 2017 12:25 GMT

Was wondering when this would raise it's ugly head... video at link (worthwhile reading the comments under the articles)

Nice try, Obama,... were you looking in the mirror?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8096351.html

'That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s'

Barack Obama has warned of the fragility of American democracy, making reference to the rise of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Speaking during a question and answer session at the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday, the former US president warned against growing nativism in America.

“We have to tend to this garden of democracy or else things could fall apart quickly,” Mr Obama said.
    [Video]
    “That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s which, despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate,” he said, according to newspaper Crain’s Chicago Business.

“Sixty million people died,” he added. “So, you've got to pay attention. And vote.”

Although Mr Obama did not mention Donald Trump by name, some believed his comments were aimed at the current US president and his “Make America Great Again” rhetoric
    - which critics argue has fuelled nationalism.

Mr Trump has been accused of fuelling anti-Muslim sentiment across the US.

In November, the President came under fire for retweeting inflammatory videos from the Twitter account of a British far-right, ultra-nationalist figure, which contained anti-Muslim content.

His actions were publicly rebuked by prime minister Theresa May, whose official spokesperson condemned the president's actions as "wrong".

Other similar articles:

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/arti...c-club-remarks

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...rise-of-hitler

https://mic.com/articles/186644/obam...ago#.QOEljG0Nz
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th December 2017 at 03:00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 946 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 102 152 552 946 LastLast