Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #3861
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Cross-posted from another thread...
    The following Infowars video is from the day after the missile strike in Syria... I am posting it because it is quite revealing. Its an interview with the Anonymous Zach person that Alex Jones has had on his show over the past several months. I haven't paid much attention to what he has said (basically cuz, I can't stand Alex's interrrupting his guests so much). So, I thought I would spend some time having a look at what this 'Zach' character is about. And what he has had to say, particularly in comparison to the Qanon group from the 8chan side of things...
    ZACH: INTEL INSIDER, TRUMP ATTACKS SYRIA
    (April 14, 2018)

VIDEO
    Video Starts @ 22:29
    [Side note: Okay, I started to transcribe the entire interview, but I just could not do the whole thing.... but just listen to these two (Alex & Zach) go on & on & on... Oh... its the end of the world, the sky is falling... its all on Jared Kushner... Ivanka... and, Trump has a gun to his head... He's put his Trump Label on the side of the military-industrial complex... (I'm sorry but I do not buy what Zach is selling...)

Now, I really think this Zach character is an intelligent dude, but really... He may very well be some part of military intelligence... but he is not in the White House. He may have connections to some other intelligence people, but he's not in the White House, he's not involved in the upper level meetings with those involved in making decisions. From the interview, its obvious that he does not think very highly of General Mattis. ("You don't pick a Marine general.")

Basically, what I get from this video interview is that Zach is on the same emotional level as Alex Jones. He backs-up Alex's emotional tirade. And, when your emotions go out the roof, logical thinking is harder to come by.

My good senses tell me that 8chan Qanon has a much better take on what is happening. That is just my opinion.]
    Last edited by turiya; 19th April 2018 at 10:57.

2. Link to Post #3862
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Latest "Q" posts #1176 - 1178, plus 1179 added in text version - click a few times to enlarge

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q Posts 1176 - 1178_2018-0419.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	37591

https://qanon.pub/

Text version below - click to enlarge images
    --------------------------------------------------------

Apr 18 2018 20:31:53 (EST) Anonymous ID: 39bfb8 1095595
    Drudge re McMaster Father ….PNG

Name:	1176-1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	37592

CBS re McMaster Father Dea….PNG

Name:	1176-2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	37593

Sources: Officials Investigating Death Of Father Of Former Trump National Security Adviser
    philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/04/18/h-r-mcmaster-father-death/
    1. The health department confirms he died of blunt impact trauma to the head
    and the manner of death was determined to be an accident.
    2. But sources tell CBS3 that Philadelphia police and the Pennsylvania Attorney
    General’s Office are investigating the possibility of institutional
    neglect after he fell.

Apr 18 2018 20:42:55 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0ea03e 1095705
    >>1095595
    Failure to retain position/ear.
    Threats are real.
    WAR is real.
    Good vs Evil is real.
    Think State of the Union - FREE.
    Coincidence?
    Delta engine fire?
    Coincidence?
    How rare are engine fires?
    Think logically.
    Q
    -------------------------

Apr 18 2018 20:38:53 (EST) Anonymous ID: 4eb316 1095664
    BackChannel17.png

Name:	1177-1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	37594

Apr 18 2018 20:44:28 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0ea03e 1095728
    >>1095664
    Fake.
    Q

Apr 18 2018 21:37:50 (EST) Anonymous ID: 067c5d 1096535
    ClipboardImage.png

Name:	1178-1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	37595
    Apr 18 2018 21:46:35 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1d60ad 1096658
    >>1096535
    He had no choice.
    Q

Another drop has been added while I was preparing this:

Apr 19 2018 00:17:16 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: ff4010 1098359 NEW
    Why are D’s aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    Why is the MSM aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    https://nypost.com/2017/08/05/sessio...t-wing-groups/
    Are you awake?
    Q
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th April 2018 at 05:27. Reason: Add 1179

3. Link to Post #3863
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To Turiya - re your post above #3861

I agree with your comments - ALL of it! Zack/Alex videos including the one in Cider's post #3854 earlier on the previous page, (no offense to you Cider ), mostly speculation and light on facts, especially as we now know (refer to Syria thread), Syria was a False Flag:
    US strike = no casualties,
    buildings hit were going to be demolished anyway

...in other words, "pre-arranged charades", just as Foxie & LadyM suggested?

(also refer to LadyM's "Anonymous" post #3723 a few pages back):

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    The following was tweeted a little after 11 pm (EST). For now, I am "holding the pole."

Anonymous@Anon_decoder

Massive assault to start against Isis/rebel/clown controlled zone south of Damascus

THis was planned well in advance

I have said US/Rus/Assad full coordination
    (which is not to say that Alex & Zack could be "in on it" - "Disinformation is necessary - Q" )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th April 2018 at 06:14.

4. Link to Post #3864
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I cant wait to read how the for-trump-no-matter-how-much-mental-gymnastics-it-requires-people try to explain how the TPP is suddenly a good thing and how much John Bolton is a true seer.
    While Japan and South Korea would like us to go back into TPP, I don’t like the deal for the United States. Too many contingencies and no way to get out if it doesn’t work. Bilateral deals are far more efficient, profitable and better for OUR workers. Look how bad WTO is to U.S. (Emphasis mine.)
    There is actually more to this story than I realized at first because I don't read the Washington Compost.

The Washington Post has been running articles for days now claiming that Trump is a "flip-flopper" because now he's in favor of TPP, without mentioning the fact that the effort was to renegotiate the terms of the deal. And when the WaPo finally admitted the obvious, they tried to attribute it to the PM of New Zealand, saying it was his suggestion to renegotiate the terms.

The level of intellectual dishonesty being so blatantly put on display at the WaPo lately only makes sense when you consider who owns it, and the hurting that Trump has been trying to put on Amazon lately. Bezos announced that Amazon prime memberships were up lately, and that sent his stock value back up. Trump tweets and the stock value goes down. So this isn't even about news, it's ultimately about a form of economic warfare going on where Bezos is trying to maintain his empire, and a lot of people who can't think beyond what a headline tells them are actually getting caught up in the nonsense going on in between.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th April 2018 at 08:31.

5. Link to Post #3865
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Until yesterday, I did not know that Southwest Airlines may have Deep State connections, not that it would be at all surprising.
    At this point I would be much more surprised at any multi-billion dollar industry that isn't corrupt, than by the revelation of large corporations which are.

If there is a large company which has been going against the grain of the globalists during these last years, they've already been the target of MSM-generated controversy. Chick-fil-A comes to mind as a company that's recently been under attack in the news, simply for opening stores in New York City and being owned by Christians. On the other hand, if a company is in bed with globalists, they can get away with murder, often literally. Monsanto comes to mind.

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    OMG, my favorite airline - and the one on which I have air miles.

Lady M, if you find out any connections between CIA and Ben and Jerry ice cream, will you please keep it to yourself! (only kidding, of course) Thanks for the good work!
    Well, they're on board with globalist mass migration, so don't be surprised.

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Okay, I started to transcribe the entire interview, but I just could not do the whole thing.... but just listen to these two (Alex & Zach) go on & on & on... Oh... its the end of the world, the sky is falling... its all on Jared Kushner... Ivanka... and, Trump has a gun to his head... He's put his Trump Label on the side of the military-industrial complex... (I'm sorry but I do not buy what Zach is selling...)
    My reading between the lines of this is that Kushner and maybe Ivanka are on their way out. Sooner or later Kushner at the very least will have to be ejected from the White House, one way or another. His presence no doubt reassures Benjamin Netanyahu, but it's a foreign influence that we don't need in our country and American patriots understand this, especially the ones who have been dying in wars for Israel.

I've noticed a real change in Jones' program since the 2016 elections. Since Jones has become a borderline-mainstream figure (he draws bigger ratings than CNN and MSNBC on a daily basis between Internet and radio) I don't think he can give out all the inside dirt anymore without there being real-time consequences to that, and so he's having to change his whole strategy. InfoWars was not built to be a mainstream news company in the way that CNN or Fox were. It was built as opposition to mainstream media, and amassing such a huge following is causing problems for the business model they had back in the early 2000's, for example. If MSM dies and InfoWars were to become the biggest media company in the US, what would they have left to bitch about? It's their whole platform.

In the past he could afford to throw out the inner guts of secretive agendas and get by with it. Now if he does it, he can screw a lot of stuff up. And he's always played up antics when his ratings have dropped. Now I think he's playing up antics for true informational warfare purposes. I think his heart is in the right place, but you can't take what he says at face value. A lot of it seems more like posturing to push Trump's base in certain directions. In this case, riling up anger against Kushner. Because Kushner has to go.

Why would Alex Jones have to rile his base up against Kushner/Israeli influence while constantly qualifying his statements that he's pro-Israel? Because a lot of Bush-era conservatives who still aren't fully awake are still bought into the "Israel is the holy land and God's chosen people" etc. etc. nonsense, which all came out of the Scofield Bible in the 1800's, connected to Rockefeller/Rothschild circles and all the rest. Alex seems to be trying to redpill these people against Zionism without using any of the buzzwords that turn these people off.

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Now they, Clinton et al., can , and likely will, claim that the indictments are tainted by motives of political retaliation and various other politically motivated machinations. They can convince sufficient numbers of the sheeple to disregard and reject relevant and admissible facts and evidence against them, of which there is plenty, as biased and thus untrustworthy.
    Anyone would predict them to respond in that way. It's obvious that they would claim such things upon being indicted. We knew this two years ago. What you are not seeing is that these moves have been planned way in advance, simply because... as I said, what you are stating now was obvious to us two years ago. What is going on now has been a long time in the making.

Not to mention the DOJ has already admitted weeks ago that they've had open investigations into Clinton, et. al. for months already. Congress acting like it's taking the initiative is a smoke show. Sessions has been on this stuff the whole time. They've been following "Art of War" philosophy. Sessions appears to be "napping," as the meme goes. In Alabama he was called the "silent executioner."
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th April 2018 at 08:59.

6. Link to Post #3866
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

* Criminal Referral for Comey, Clinton, McCabe
    *Comey and McCabe throwing each other under the bus
    *Putin seeks dialogue with Trump over Syria
    *Germany Human Trafficking Arrests
    *Geo-Engineering
    *UFO's over Baja
    *DNA

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Cidersomerset (19th April 2018), edina (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2018), justntime2learn (19th April 2018), KiwiElf (19th April 2018), Michelle Marie (19th April 2018), Noelle (19th April 2018)

8. Link to Post #3867
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

They get into the drops straight away....

JEROME CORSI (4.19.18) QANON #1174-1179 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 19 Apr 2018

===================================================

Dr . Corsi says BackChannel 17 is not 'Q' , but another source complementing
    them from USAF , but be wary and see if it helps or not.They spend a fair amount
    of time debating the pros and cons of this channel.

BackChannel 17

@BackChannel17
    Counter-Intel USAF. Operative, Not Q. I put my Life on the
    Line to Bring you the Intel I have and I will continue to do so.
    100% Accurate. Verify All Intel.

https://twitter.com/backchannel17
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th April 2018 at 19:04.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (19th April 2018), edina (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2018), justntime2learn (19th April 2018), KiwiElf (19th April 2018), Michelle Marie (19th April 2018), mountain_jim (20th April 2018), Noelle (19th April 2018), turiya (19th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #3868
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Latest "Q" posts #1180 - 1183 - these are all text

Apr 19 2018 16:50:50 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105041
    Rudy.
    NYC.
    Relationships High.
    “Insurance File.”
    Quiet until now.
    Join POTUS’ legal team.
    Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
    Enjoy the show.
    They never thought she would lose.
    CARELESS.
    Q
    ------------------------

Apr 19 2018 16:50:50 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105041
    Rudy.
    NYC.
    Relationships High.
    “Insurance File.”
    Quiet until now.
    Join POTUS’ legal team.
    Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
    Enjoy the show.
    They never thought she would lose.
    CARELESS.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105115
    >>1105041
    We have everything.
    How can we use what we know?
    How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
    What are you witnessing unfold?
    Trust the plan.
    Q
    ------------------------

Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105115
    >>1105041
    We have everything.
    How can we use what we know?
    How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
    What are you witnessing unfold?
    Trust the plan.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 17:03:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105264
    >>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.
    Q
    ------------------------

>>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 17:09:22 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105360
    >>1105264
    Push to DIVIDE is strong.
    Think pre vs post 2016 election.
    Why?
    Stay TOGETHER.
    Stay STRONG.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    WWG1WGA - JFK.
    Q

11. Link to Post #3869
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Governor Jerry Brown announced he will deploy “up to 400 National Guard Troops” to do nothing. The crime rate in California is high enough, and the Federal Government will not be paying for Governor Brown’s charade. We need border security and action, not words!

8:48 AM - 19 Apr 2018

Politics Security article-icon

Jerry Brown Insists CA Sanctuary Laws Don’t Benefit Criminal Illegal Aliens

California Governor Jerry Brown on Tuesday insisted that California’s “sanctuary state” laws do not benefit criminal illegal aliens. While speaking at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, Brown was asked whether California’s “sanctuary state” laws favor the “rights of criminal illegal aliens over the rights” of law-abiding Californians.

Apr 18 2018 21:46:35 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1d60ad 1096658 >>1096535
    He had no choice.
    Q

12. Link to Post #3870
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Hello, Everyone:

We’ve taken the rare step of closing this thread (and also the Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint and the Trump is not the Answer threads) for a day.

That’s three threads that have generated quite a lot of strong opinion. (That’s usually a good thing, by the way. )

This is to mandate what might be called a cooling-off period. We’ve received a number of reports, not just recently, and the common factors in some members’ disquiet is what is perceived (at least by some) as violations of the guidelines.

Now. Kindly listen up. It's all quite a tangle, and the lines can never be drawn clearly enough to create an automatic judgment about what's okay and what's not. One person sees a troll, and another person sees someone with a strong counter-opinion. It's always HOW things are presented that's the criterion.

We have to allow (and even encourage) strong counter-opinions on the forum. Debate and discussion is how we all learn. If we're all preaching to the converted all the time, what's the value? It all becomes a giant echo-chamber.

And just as one person sees a troll, and another person sees someone with a strong counter-opinion, one person sees an insult and is offended or riled, and another will see nothing like that at all. There's no way a concise set of guidelines can sift and sort all that.

The same goes with what’s on topic. One person will suspect a deliberate attempt to derail the thread; while another may see a lateral-thinking cross-linking to a related topic. (The on/off topic thing is interesting. Other threads can veer wildly off-topic, but no-one cares; that’s because emotions haven’t already been raised by the hot topic of the thread’s central theme.)

In some cases, an off-topic post is clearly made. It may not be a deliberate attempt to divert. People can read complex arguments and be stimulated to share or inform about all kinds of things. But the principal at play here is always to RETURN to the main topic, and for everyone to support that.

And finally on that, a thread on a certain strongly-felt topic is very likely to attract and stimulate counterpoints. That’s fine. Again, that's how we learn. And again, it’s HOW those counterpoints are posed that’s the issue.

If those reading this can sit with a moderator's hat on for just a moment, you may see that all far from easy to manage. It's like a business or civil meeting full of very passionate people who are not agreeing. The key, one more time, is how that passion is expressed.

Please consider this. Here are the predigested bulletpoints:
    • This thread will re-open in 24 hours.
    • This is NOT censorship.
    • We are not publicly admonishing anyone here.
    • We encourage diversity of opinion, and spirited information-backed debate.
    • KEY to this is that the debate should be appropriate and courteous. There are ways of disagreeing strongly while holding others in respect.
    Many thanks to all. There are MANY MANY MANY other interesting threads here to keep anyone on Planet Earth amused, informed, educated and engaged for a day!

If this step doesn’t seem to have any effect, certain members can be blocked from posting on a particular thread (i.e. for them it’s read-only), if the mods feel that’s warranted. There are also a number of other steps we can take.

What we DO want is for people to learn. Avalon is far more than a simple message-exchange vehicle, like Facebook or Twitter. It’s a library, or even a university. (Read and absorb every thread we have here, and you’ll know more than any human alive. )

I’ll close by referencing one of the seven key recommendations showcased by Stephen Covey in his excellent book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His 5th 'habit' is:
    • Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood.
    This blog post, all about that, is WELL worth reading if you’re wondering what to do next.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Billy (21st April 2018), Daozen (20th April 2018), Debra (20th April 2018), DNA (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), Iancorgi (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (20th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th April 2018), mgray (20th April 2018), Michelle Marie (20th April 2018), Mike (20th April 2018), Noelle (20th April 2018), onevoice (20th April 2018), RunningDeer (20th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #3871
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Folks, the thread is now open again.

As Richard Dolan says at the close of every one of his radio shows: — be kind to each other.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Billy (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Hervé (21st April 2018), justntime2learn (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st April 2018), Michelle Marie (21st April 2018), mountain_jim (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

16. Link to Post #3872
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Q" posts #1183-1202 - (1203-1204 late add in the text version) click a few times to enlarge - apologies for the size of this post. There are some major "crumbs" in this drop

Name:	Q Posts 1183-1202_2018-0421.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	456.4 KB
ID:	37604

Text version below:
    ------------------------------------------------

>>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 17:09:22 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105360
    >>1105264
    Push to DIVIDE is strong.
    Think pre vs post 2016 election.
    Why?
    Stay TOGETHER.
    Stay STRONG.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    WWG1WGA - JFK.
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 18:53:11 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 549b47 1106719
    Big ERROR.
    Pelosi admits travel to North Korea [past].
    Archive immediately.
    They have tried to ‘cover’ this.
    Why is this relevant?
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?444272...-leader-pelosi
    These people will lose everything.
    Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?
    Q

Apr 19 2018 18:53:31 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 549b47 1106728
    >>1106719
    13min mark.
    Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?
    Q

Apr 19 2018 19:04:31 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 549b47 1106873
    >>1106719
    The importance of this cannot be expressed more clearly.
    Archive OFFLINE immediately.
    Offline only.
    Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll.
    “Pompeo” most senior official to visit NK since?
    Future proves past.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 19:12:16 (EST) Anonymous ID: 14c0cf 1106974
    >>1106719
    "Pelosi said her concerns about the North’s proliferation deepened after a trip to the North many years ago.

“When we went to Pyongyang, and we talked about missiles, we talked about MIAs and POWs, we talked about home, we talked about a number of subjects. But about the missiles, because the development of missiles was a national security issue of concern,” Pelosi said.

“They said, ‘Look, we just make these to sell. You want to buy them? We’ll sell them to you,'” she said. "
    http://www.rokdrop.net/2017/07/north...stic-missiles/

Apr 19 2018 19:19:21 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 549b47 1107080
    >>1106974
    The words used re: Intel & buying/selling will bury her.
    Think net worth.
    CLAS Level Highest.
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 20:03:30 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7ff65 1107754
    Engineers.
    Data mine NP +1 +5
    All.
    Architects.
    Build profile 1XD x7
    All.
    Eyes only.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 20:01:31 (EST) Anonymous ID: 2832d2 1107717
    AQ71.PNG
    Name:  1189-1.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  22.2 KB
    >>1107681
    Lads, why would someone connected to 9/11 be in Syria?
    Pic Related

Apr 19 2018 20:05:21 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7ff65 1107796
    >>1107717
    Who captured?
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 20:11:51 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: eb1842 1107913
    >>1107523
    Memos are FAKE.
    Guided by LL/+3 CLAS.
    Think SC.
    All written same time.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:09:04 (EST) Anonymous ID: 158e95 1108831
    militias_captured.png

Name:	1191-1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	37606
    Who captured?

https:// http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...-idUSKBN1HR027

Apr 19 2018 21:11:13 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108850
    >>1108831
    What makes a good movie?
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 21:13:29 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108897
    Q&A
    5 min.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:14:23 (EST) Anonymous ID: 2f4278 1108920
    >>1108897
    HRC v"dark web" video fake news???

Apr 19 2018 21:15:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108949
    >>1108920
    Fake.
    We control.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:15:55 (EST) Anonymous ID: 32dde8 1108947
    >>1108897
    Federal Reserve ending?

Apr 19 2018 21:16:41 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108971
    >>1108947
    Structure.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:14:29 (EST) Anonymous ID: fe9998 1108927
    >>1108897

When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??

Apr 19 2018 21:21:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109139
    >>1108927
    SR connect to DNC.
    MS_13.
    JA.
    Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?
    June ETA.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:21:28 (EST) Anonymous ID: e53d0e 1109132
    >>1108897
    Will Europe really be broken from its chains too?

Apr 19 2018 21:23:42 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109196
    >>1109132
    WW.
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:22:51 (EST) Anonymous ID: 4e11c7 1109176
    >>1108897
    Will election fraud be revealed soon???

Apr 19 2018 21:29:03 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109320
    >>1109176
    Yes, midterms are safe.
    Watch CA.
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 21:36:07 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c14225 1109466
    Q&A again.
    Time limited.
    Keep up the good fight!
    Q
    Apr 20 2018 12:43:14 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116248
    Answer Q re: SR.
    SR June JA.
    Now….
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-election.html
    Coincidence?
    Q

Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST) Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 1116269
    >>1116248
    Bait.

Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST) Anonymous ID: 9237d9 1116276
    >>1116248
    Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
    WWG1WGA

Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116309
    >>1116269
    They fall for it every single time.
    >>1116276
    How do you ‘legally’ …….
    Q

Apr 20 2018 12:47:20 (EST) Anonymous ID: e193d6 1116307
    >>1116248
    Trap card played…nice work Q

Apr 20 2018 12:48:56 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116344
    >>1116307
    TRUMP card coming.
    Q
    Apr 20 2018 13:45:12 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 382d04 1117177
    41A7C496-2188-4AA3-85AE-80….png

Name:  1202-1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  69.4 KB (This has been cropped & reduced from original - KE)

EDIT: Plus #1203-1204 just in;

Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121272
    Mack is naming names.
    Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
    Proof.
    The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
    Helicopter crash.
    All related.
    Future will prove past.
    AS.
    Feeling ok today?
    Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
    Tick TOCK (LLC).
    Q
    -------------------------------

Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST) Anonymous ID: 29a790 1121283
    >>1121272
    Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121353
    >>1121283
    Canary palm tree?
    Signal?
    Q
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st April 2018 at 01:31.

17. Link to Post #3873
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Q" posts #1205-1206 - we seem to be in the middle of a bigger drop - keep watching - I have to pop out for a while - KE

Apr 20 2018 20:18:32 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: df4bad 1122111 NEW
    B939331B-C53A-4497-B9A0-3D8217F16E9B

Name:	1205-1.jpg
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	37608(This has been cropped & reduced from original - KE)

Apr 20 2018 20:24:18 (EST) Anonymous ID: 757e58 1122226 NEW
    >>1122111

Wendy?

Apr 20 2018 20:26:55 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: df4bad 1122280 NEW
    >>1122226
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st April 2018 at 01:47.

18. Link to Post #3874
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,433 times in 10,158 posts

Until yesterday, I did not know that Southwest Airlines may have Deep State connections, not that it would be at all surprising.

Here is a piece (a chapter from a book) that notes a possible connection. It also goes into other CIA-linked airlines, like Crittenden Air Transport, allegedly used for transporting arms and drugs as well as CIA money to offshore depositories and white American women slaves.

The piece further mentions that some airlines cooperate with the CIA, noting three: Eastern, Braniff and Continental, all defunct but probably morphed or merged into something else.

Details of Covert CIA Airlines, described by head of the airline (chapter in book, Defrauding America)

In the past, CIA operative Gunther Russbacher had described to me that Southwest Airlines was a CIA proprietary or used by the CIA. Although the details sounded convincing, I felt I needed other data to support that statement. Crittenden said to me that Southwest was indeed a CIA proprietary, describing details to support what he was saying. I feel that more evidence is needed to make this determination, but the statement of these two key CIA operatives is certainly of interest.

And here is a 1985 Washington Post article from the CIA reading room on CIA Director William Casey and how he owned stock in companies that the agency had contracts with. Southwest Airlines was one of those companies.
    Microsoft/Hotmail's msn.com (or, to be more accurate, msm.com) is a prime source of news for many. In another "coincidence", today's Page 1 carried these three stories simultaneously at different parts of the page. Please note that there is no mention being made in this post about corporate cooperation, Operation Mockingbird, mind kontrol, or predictive programming.

"Hero Pilot Sully Praises Southwest Airlines"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tam...ly/ar-AAw4cVw?

"Southwest Airlines Gives $5000 Check To Passengers"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sou...tKy?li=BBnb7Kz

"Airlines Including Southwest Are So Safe It's Hard To Rank Them"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/air...vFF?li=BBnbcA1

(L - R) The 1%, The 99%

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), edina (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Michelle Marie (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018), onevoice (21st April 2018)

20. Link to Post #3875
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Tarmac Meeting -- whistleblower dead
    Dimitri Nunez speaks out one day, dead the next day

Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch, and Paul Ryan

He said: "They discussed strategies and made treaties."
    Lynch would not investigate the Clintons further.

"Ryan gets to remain Speaker. The dems get the senate and the White House is up for grabs in 2024" (after 2 years of Hillary supposed presidency)

Clinton possibly advised by Bruce Lindsey
    Bill Clinton intended to scare or intimidate Loretta Lynch

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st April 2018 at 02:41.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), Baby Steps (21st April 2018), Bluegreen (21st April 2018), Cidersomerset (21st April 2018), edina (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), mountain_jim (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

22. Link to Post #3876
    Thanks

As sods law would have it 'Q' and Dr.Corsi were particularly busy over the last 24
    hours in part 2 an3 of Thurs/fri Dr.Corsi is tense and agitated at some of the
    comments as he suggests the Trump counter attack is on its way.....

JEROME CORSI (4.19.18.P2) QANON #1180-1183 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 19 Apr 2018

===============================================

JEROME CORSI (4.19.18.P3) QANON #1183-1186 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTiQVzQvts

Published on 19 Apr 2018...( 34 min segment)
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st April 2018 at 05:09.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), edina (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), Noelle (21st April 2018)

24. Link to Post #3877
    Thanks

This segment starts with the Democratic lawsuit political diversion. They suggest
    this could be an opportunity for Assange if only Trump , Pompeo or someone with
    the authority in the administration would give him immunity and the chance to
    finally tell how wikileaks got the info from Seth Rich and it was not a hack but
    download,and Russia had little to do with the 2016 election other than would
    usually be expected from any of the larger intel agencies particularly the CIA etc.

They also touch on Comey , Nancy Pelosi , Kim dot com , Giuliani and more...

JEROME CORSI (4.20.18.p1) QANON #1187-1202 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 20 Apr 2018

=========================================
    =========================================

Trump-Russia 'collusion': Democrats file lawsuit

20/4/18

The Democratic Party in the US is suing Russia, the Trump campaign and
    the whistle-blowing website Wikileaks for conspiring to disrupt the 2016
    presidential election.Documents filed in court allege that the campaign
    "gleefully accepted Russia's help" to win the election.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly denied colluding with Russia and
    called the allegations a "witch hunt".Several investigations are already
    under way.US intelligence agencies previously concluded Moscow had
    tried to sway the election in Mr Trump's favour.

read more....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43844253

Democratic Party files lawsuit against Trump campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFqo92MbbvY

Published on 20 Apr 2018...Fox.
    The DNC's suit alleges conspiracy by Trump campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks to
    sway 2016 election; reaction from former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.

Roger Stone is also named in the Democratic lawsuit political stunt.....

BREAKING! ROGER STONE - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 20 Apr 2018

====================================================

They are taking the ----.

DNC Alleges Conspiracy By Russia, Wikileaks And Trump Campaign | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_voLFjs7xc
    Published on 20 Apr 2018...2 mins
    The Democratic National Committee has filed a lawsuit in federal court against the
    Russian government, Wikileaks, and the Trump campaign, alleging conspiracy and
    seeking damages. NBC’s Pete Williams reports.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st April 2018 at 05:23.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), edina (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), onawah (21st April 2018)

26. Link to Post #3878
    Thanks

This segments continues from the one above , Dr,Corsi answers questions
    from the board . The mid terms will be safe watch California reforms and more....

JEROME CORSI (4.20.18.p2) QANON #1187-1202 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 20 Apr 2018

=================================================
    =================================================
    ===========================================

North Korea 'halts missile and nuclear tests', says Kim Jong-un

1 minute ago...21/4/18

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un says he has suspended all missile
    tests and will shut down a nuclear test site."From 21 April, North Korea
    will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles,"
    the country's state news agency said.Mr Kim said further tests were
    unnecessary because Pyongyang's nuclear capabilities had been "verified".
    The surprise announcement comes as North Korea prepares for historic
    talks with South Korea and the US.

read more....

Donald J. Trump
    ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    North Korea has agreed to suspend all Nuclear Tests and close up a
    major test site. This is very good news for North Korea and the
    World - big progress! Look forward to our Summit.
    3:50 PM - Apr 20, 2018

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43846488
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st April 2018 at 05:41.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (21st April 2018), edina (21st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), KiwiElf (21st April 2018), mountain_jim (21st April 2018)

28. Link to Post #3879
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting was Recorded by NSA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr7EmDY5_8o

The Still Report
    Published on Mar 18, 2018

Exactly what was discussed between then Attorney General Loretta Lynch and President Bill Clinton at the infamous secret tarmac meeting at the Phoenix airport was apparently recorded by the NSA.

The notorious secret meeting was held on June 27, 2016, just a few days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced that the Justice Department would not be prosecuting Hillary Clinton over her email scandal.

New responses to Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information requests proves that President Clinton’s contention that the meeting was purely accidental is a lie. The FBI was fully aware of it days in advance as shown by the production of redacted emails which discuss the deployment of additional FBI SWAT resources which may have been covering the event.

Furthermore, the FBI attempted to cover up the tarmac meeting by targeting an FBI whistleblower. The names of the authors of a flurry of emails in search of the whistleblower have been redacted, and none of the newly-released emails show any concern about the meeting itself.

In other words, it was no secret to the FBI what was going on. In fact, top level officials may have been able to review the recordings of the event in classified settings thanks to the recording system.
    The NSA is blocking the release of the recorded conversation based on a weak claim that it is covered by one of President Obama’s many executive orders.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st April 2018 at 06:09.

29. Link to Post #3880
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Latest "Q" posts, #1205 - 1216, click a few times to enlarge

Name:	Q Posts 1205-1216_2018-0421.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	37609

Text version from #1205 - 1216 - NOTE: Some overlap here - #1205 & 1206 have been altered from the previous drop; image of Marina Abramovic has been added & order changed - click each image to enlarge

Apr 20 2018 20:08:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121949
    57989E34-0050-4758-9F69-4….jpeg

Name:	1205-1.jpg
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	37610
    ------------------------------------
    Apr 20 2018 20:18:32 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: df4bad 1122111
    B939331B-C53A-4497-B9A0-3D….png

Name:	1206-1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	37611 - image has been reduced & cropped from original - KE

Apr 20 2018 20:24:18 (EST) Anonymous ID: 757e58 1122226
    >>1122111

Wendy?

Apr 20 2018 20:26:55 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: df4bad 1122280
    >>1122226
    Apr 20 2018 21:12:34 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1122995
    >>1122741
    Over the target.
    Expand further.
    Wendy.
    HUSSEIN.
    Mack.
    AS.
    https://www.wehoville.com/2018/04/12...e-plane-crash/
    Open source.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:12:34 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1122995
    >>1122741
    Over the target.
    Expand further.
    Wendy.
    HUSSEIN.
    Mack.
    AS.
    https://www.wehoville.com/2018/04/12...e-plane-crash/
    Open source.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:17:04 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123074
    >>1122995
    This door will be opened later.
    The choice, to know, will be yours.
    END.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:17:04 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123074
    >>1122995
    This door will be opened later.
    The choice, to know, will be yours.
    END.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:26:43 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123269
    >>1123074
    AS THE WORLD TURNS.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:26:43 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123269
    >>1123074
    AS THE WORLD TURNS.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:32:06 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123388
    >>1123269
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09...n-soap-operas/
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:32:06 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123388
    >>1123269
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09...n-soap-operas/
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:37:07 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e 1123499
    >>1123388
    Hint: Hussein & Maggie
    “Wendy”
    How many pics can you find of them together?
    Age 10, 11, 12….
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:40:26 (EST) Anonymous ID: a62ced 1123519
    >>1123499
    Holy crap. He's been diddling her since she was 10???

Apr 20 2018 21:42:59 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e5f893 1123575
    AA18E55B-4CFD-4974-A479-3….jpeg

Name:	1213-1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	37612
    >>1123519
    Open source.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 21:45:01 (EST) Anonymous ID: dfbd37 1123617
    >>1123575
    why does image search for "maggie Nixon" and "obama" return an image of abramovich and defranco ONLY? I think we are over the target?

Apr 20 2018 21:48:28 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e5f893 1123696
    >>1123617
    Bigger than you can imagine.
    POTUS warning shot.
    Mack.
    Snowball.
    Why is Hussein pictured w/ this H-Wood child many times?
    What are ‘pet’ names?
    Conspiracy?
    Q

Apr 20 2018 22:12:36 (EST) Anonymous ID: 80a100 1124212
    unnamed.jpg
    Look who Maggie's mom is friends with. None other than James Alefantis, the pizza man himself.

Apr 20 2018 22:15:07 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e5f893 1124271
    >>1124212
    You can’t imagine the size of this.
    Conspiracy risk.
    Planned for later.
    Q

Apr 20 2018 22:37:22 (EST) Anonymous ID: 3d9fc3 1124637
    >>1124578
    >>1124578
    >>1124578

Is @Snowden talking about us?

Apr 20 2018 22:48:30 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 35d50c 1124872
    >>1124637
    The world is watching.
    Q
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st April 2018 at 10:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 946 FirstFirst 1 94 144 184 194 204 244 294 694 946 LastLast