+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2730

Thread: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

1. Link to Post #2721
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,543 times in 465 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As best as I can tell, this Alexandria.zip file that's on mega.nz is about 9 GBytes in size. I got about half of it downloaded, and then was told that I had exceeded my free limit for the day, and would need to either wait, or spend a few dollars. I have not decided what I will do next .
    You could try clearing your cookies, and see if that will reset the amount?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

3. Link to Post #2722
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,644 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Here is a meme I made for the two forms of Prey/Pray that Q mentioned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	37136

Having fun with memes!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Today at 19:42.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Cidersomerset (Today), edina (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), LadyM (Today)

5. Link to Post #2723
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    As best as I can tell, this Alexandria.zip file that's on mega.nz is about 9 GBytes in size. I got about half of it downloaded, and then was told that I had exceeded my free limit for the day, and would need to either wait, or spend a few dollars. I have not decided what I will do next .
    It was too big for me to download on my iPad, so I skipped it. I don't think I'll download it on my laptop, either, since I'm running out of space on that. It's a pretty big file! It must be rich. $$$$

MM
    I've downloaded some of the text books that are of great interest to me.

You could get yourself a thumbdrive, and move the files onto that for storage, rather than keeping it your IPAD or laptop.

I'm bumping into the problem of how to deal with the epub files. My computer reads the pdf's, but not epub. Looking around for my options.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), LadyM (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

7. Link to Post #2724
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,644 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    It was too big for me to download on my iPad, so I skipped it. I don't think I'll download it on my laptop, either, since I'm running out of space on that. It's a pretty big file! It must be rich. $$$$

MM
    I've downloaded some of the text books that are of great interest to me.

You could get yourself a thumbdrive, and move the files onto that for storage, rather than keeping it your IPAD or laptop.

I'm bumping into the problem of how to deal with the epub files. My computer reads the pdf's, but not epub. Looking around for my options.
    Yes, that's exactly the solution I had in mind--a thumb drive.

MM

Oh, wait! After thought...I have a large external drive I use for backups. Ta-da!!!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Today at 19:40.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

edina (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today)

9. Link to Post #2725
    Thanks
    Thanked 71,011 times in 12,599 posts

[...]
    You might want to check: https://icecreamapps.com/Ebook-Reader/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

edina (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

11. Link to Post #2726
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    You might want to check: https://icecreamapps.com/Ebook-Reader/
    Thanks Hervé, I"m on a Linux OS, looking at some possibilities right now.
    I've never bothered to download an epub reader.
    There are quite a few in this folder.
    So, I guess it's time...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), Hervé (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

13. Link to Post #2727
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 times in 307 posts

Is there any way one of you could post the book titles included in the download?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), edina (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Michelle Marie (Today)

15. Link to Post #2728
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Is there any way one of you could post the book titles included in the download?
    There are a lot of books in this folder.

You can look at the books without being forced to download.

There's not a way to read the epubs from within the folder, but you can read the pdf's.

----
    I didn't mean to detract from the Q-Anon topic of this thread. It's just this was linked in an Anon response to one of Q's most recent comments about what else is in McLean VA.

Once I saw everything in this folder, I thought some people here may find it useful.

There's soooo much, from CIA documents, to history, to the conspiracy stuff that Paul mentioned to Biochemistry and Genetics, Nano-Technology.

I had just been reading the latest report from clif high, Soaring Twenties!!!, last night.

The report mentioned, "map-making" which made me think of Q-Anon.

And about this huge action of "self-education", later on the year.

It lines up with what I've been thinking in terms of the Q-Anon phenom.
    Last edited by edina; Today at 20:17.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Cidersomerset (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), Olam (Today), Paul (Today)

17. Link to Post #2729
    Thanks

While I'm downloading lots of books...

Here's something someone else drummed up re: McLean, VA

https://twitter.com/punkassaudrey/st...39492661358592

18. Link to Post #2730
    Thanks

This is an FYI post from the QAnon Great Awakening Facebook Page.

Quote [FYI Post]
    For the foreseeable future, it appears that the new web site, "Qanonposts" no longer exists.

However, "https://qanonmap.github.io/" is still up and running. Q has told us to archive off-line. Looks like we need to take him at his word. Yes, we are actively working on doing just that.

We'd like to again thank all of you Patriots for your time and participation. Y'all keep us hoppin'!

"If we behave like a community, we will survive as a community."
    É

QAnon Great Awakening
    I'm on it right now, so it's working for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137