United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Comey throws AG Lynch “under the bus!”
    Why can’t we all find out what happened on
    the tarmac in the back of the plane with Wild
    Bill and Lynch? Was she promised a Supreme
    Court seat, or AG, in order to lay off Hillary.
    No golf and grandkids talk (give us all a
    break)!

7:08 AM - 15 Apr 2018
    Looks like Lynch is returning the favor back to James Comey...
    Now, Loretta Lynch retaliates...
    Apr 15 2018 19:54:38 (EST) Anonymous ID: 8ab961 1057113 NEW Tarmac
    (Click to Enlarge)
    Loretta Lynch: Comey never raised concerns to me about Clinton emails

Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch speaks as then-FBI Director James Comey listens during a news conference. Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch released a statement on Sunday, saying that she and former FBI Director James Comey have known each other almost 30 years, and "he had ample opportunities to raise" any concerns he had over the Department of Justice's investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails, but "[h]e never did."

The backdrop: Per CNN, Comey says in his forthcoming book that he found evidence that "would undoubtedly have been used by political opponents to cast serious doubt on the attorney general's independence in connection with the Clinton investigation." He also takes issue with Lynch's decision to refer to the Clinton email investigation as a "matter." Lynch's statement comes just before Comey's interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos airs — and days before his book release.

Lynch's statement in full:
    "Over almost two decades as a federal prosecutor I have aggressively prosecuted drug dealers, violent gangs, mobsters, and money launderers, upheld the civil rights of all Americans, and fought corruption all types — whether by elected officials from both sides of the aisle or within organizations like FIFA. Through it all I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice’s core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.

The Justice Department’s handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception. It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation — one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it.

Everyone who works for the Department of Justice has an obligation to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the work of the Department. That is why, at the critical early stages of this case, I followed the Department’s long-standing policy of neither confirming nor denying the fact of an ongoing investigation. This policy both predates my tenure in the Department and will live on long after the current debate is over. It neither misleads nor misinforms, but instead both protects investigations and guarantees equal treatment of those under scrutiny, whether well-known or unknown. Any suggestion that I invoked this bedrock policy for any other reason is simply false.

Throughout the process I did what I always do: rise above politics and uphold the law. At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC.

I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did."

(Emphasis mine.) ==>
    (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 16th April 2018 at 03:44.

2. Link to Post #3782
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

And when Trump tweets something like that, the proof & exposure is just around the corner (because he already has it...)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th April 2018 at 04:11.

3. Link to Post #3783
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is a good segment now Alex has had time to reflect and he explains why he
    was so angry with Trump and is still worried he is being hoodwinked into the
    globalist agenda & more...
    The only other time I've seen Alex that mad was around October of 2016 when he said he had received intel on the videos of what they had been doing to little kids. He ripped a door off the hinges at the InfoWars studio back then, and punched a hole through a wall. He would also start raging and cussing a lot about it.

I'm just speculating "out loud" here but if the Hillary/Huma video drop is actually legitimate, I'm pretty sure the Trump admin is coordinating its media efforts with select individuals and Jones is one of them, and he probably would have gotten advance instructions on how and when to cover certain things. Like I said, just speculating, but if he knew about that coming drop and what it was, maybe he was able to channel that rage into some acting for the Syria "fireworks." Because I still find it hard to believe that he really would be that enraged that easily when there were plenty of indications of some kind of intrigue going on with that strike, and yet he's not typically that great of an actor. I've seen him try to act in some of his old commercials. It was terrible. But he DOES legitimately get super pissed when he starts talking about the pizzagate type stuff.

Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not, who knows. I pray that they are able to drop some real bombs on these cultists though. They've been gloating in public long enough.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Regarding your point about Alex Jones, you seem to be making the point that because of his access to people in high positions of power, it isn’t reasonable to try to evaluate what is going on behind the scenes. In other words, don’t reach a conclusion unless we have the same level of access?
    In general I try not to reach too hard of a conclusion about anything. But we have to be especially careful drawing hard conclusions about people and networks that where we only see the public facade and nothing or very little of what is going on behind the scenes.

I feel comfortable coming to some general ideas about these kinds of people based on what they are visibly doing, but I also know that a day in the life of someone like Alex Jones is not the cartoon version of events that many people might imagine it to be, nor would it be anything like a day in the life of a regular wage earner. This is a guy who has a daily audience of millions of people (comparable to Fox News in ratings), has been under attack by various elements of the established order for decades, and yet has a very strong network of support which includes very prominent and influential people. Running a multi-million dollar independent media company is enough just by itself to generate a lot of intrigue, let alone what he's talking about every day and all the other stuff.

The recent Q posts have another confirmation of accuracy:

What's your narrative on what's going on here?

4. Link to Post #3784
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Speculation is good & fine, but it should not be treated as "actionable fact" until proven. (If it can't be proven, pick a number between 1 & a 100... not 1 OR 100)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th April 2018 at 05:19.

5. Link to Post #3785
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Apr 15 2018 23:37:31 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32a824 1061084
    Re_read Five Eyes.
    Avoid US data collection laws.
    Hussein.
    Public: Dossier FISA.
    Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
    Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.
    Q

https://qanon.pub/

6. Link to Post #3786
    Thanks

Right. The way I tend to think is, if something confuses me, I'll often have two or more speculative explanations in the back of my mind, and as more data comes in I'll throw one or all of them out and see what, if anything, is left. A lot of things still confuse me after years of study, like Alex Jones' behavior.

I have strong suspicions that his ex wife was connected to Mossad though. That was a pretty clear change in the pattern when they got divorced.

7. Link to Post #3787
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

According to the information in this video...
    Rosenstein FIRED
    And it will be announced within a few days.

Speculation? OR leaked from their sources?
    Time will tell.

Sessions...SES. Involved in Uranium One.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th April 2018 at 06:53.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), gaiagirl (17th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), lisalu (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), Reinhard (16th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #3788
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,980 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Unless you've read EVERY relevant post, LINK & video on this thread (and elsewhere), then you have a LOT of catching up to do & respectfully, you - and they - haven't studied/researched it enough.

Skipping classes & taking short-cuts doesn't work "out there in a real classroom", and it won't work here either.
    This post is far more ridiculous than my comic book Q post, and I don't think you are trying to be funny.
    There is absolutely positively no way you or anyone else on this thread is going through and watching every single video posted here.
    If you did I'm thinking you guys would be doing at least a little explaining about the video you supposedly watched while posting it instead of basically just slapping a video on the thread with the video's accompanying headline.
    Not to bust Cider's balls, but I will, Cider alone has posted a butt load of videos that not he or anyone else has attempted to watch all of.
    No offense Cider.
    Don't get me wrong Kiwi, I respect what you are doing. I respect what everyone on this thread is doing. I was digging it and appreciating everything you guys were doing until it seemed like a bunch of horse manure as Trump has defecated all over it by bombing Syria.

I hope you don't take my personal account of Q as some kind of attack on you. Far from it. I absolutely respect what you Kiwi and everyone else on this thread have been attempting to do. You guys have indeed put many hours into this. And I respect Jerome Corsi and I know he is supporting this whole Q thing, but bottom line, I absolutely will call myself a disciple of Alex Jones.
    Alex is far more connected than any of us, and he doesn't rely on abstract archaic tweets that require faith.
    Alex simply put has stated that this looks exactly like it looks, that we are going to World War III if this continues and it appears that Trump has been compromised.

I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS WRONG!
    Believe me, I take absolutely no freaking joy in this.
    But if it comes down to taking the word of Q or Alex Jones, I'm going with Alex Jones every single time.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), gaiagirl (17th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), Michelle Marie (16th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #3789
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

DNA and KiwiElf - I'm sensing that you both can handle the rough jostling that you're handing out to each other, but I'd prefer you went a bit easier on each other. There are plenty of more evil dudes, dudettes and otherwise dubious people more worthy of our angst in the tales being told here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), Alan (18th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Elixir (16th April 2018), Elpis (16th April 2018), enigma3 (17th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), gaiagirl (17th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th April 2018), Michelle Marie (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Nan (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), Oddball (16th April 2018), Reinhard (16th April 2018), Richard S. (16th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #3790
    Thanks

Q is going to be asked to confirm or deny the recent "frazzledrip" video circulating on the dark web and if it's fake I hope it gets found as such quickly, because it's already starting to blow up on Twitter and the responses are all over the place. Some people are claiming to have found the material from which it was derived, proving it fake, but others are saying they've actually seen the video and that it's real. And everyone is arguing over who is the shill and who is telling the truth on 4chan and 8chan.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FRAZZLEDRIP?src=hash

January 23, 2018 Q drop:

Quote Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
    Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
    You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
    We have it all.
    Coming soon to a theater near you.
    Q
    Self destruction?

Meanwhile, on the HRC / LL front:

Definitely a reason for the capitalized letters.

14. Link to Post #3791
    Thanks

Big "Q" drop as tweeted above; #1147-1163; Click a few times to enlarge

https://qanon.pub/

1147 - 1160 below
    Attachment 37579

1161 - 1162 Below
    Attachment 37580

-----------------------------------------------
    Plus #1163 just now:

Apr 15 2018 21:19:04 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 26650b 1058989
    >>1058536
    https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CH...G-2-4-3-12.pdf
    Q

The above PDF is TESTIMONY RE: RUTH BADER GINSBURG
    by: Susan Hirschmann, Executive Director
    Eagle Forum
    To the Senate Judiciary Committee
    July 23, 1993
    Oct. 2016 article

HRC promises BOTH Obama & Loretta Lynch Supreme Court Justice Posts
    https://truepundit.com/hillary-clint...osts-for-life/

LL to take the place of Ruth Bader Ginsberg
    Obama gets Scalia's post

NOT NOW!!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), turiya (16th April 2018)

16. Link to Post #3792
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Unless you've read EVERY relevant post, LINK & video on this thread (and elsewhere), then you have a LOT of catching up to do & respectfully, you - and they - haven't studied/researched it enough.

Skipping classes & taking short-cuts doesn't work "out there in a real classroom", and it won't work here either.
    This post is far more ridiculous than my comic book Q post, and I don't think you are trying to be funny.
    There is absolutely positively no way you or anyone else on this thread is going through and watching every single video posted here.
    If you did I'm thinking you guys would be doing at least a little explaining about the video you supposedly watched while posting it instead of basically just slapping a video on the thread with the video's accompanying headline.
    Not to bust Cider's balls, but I will, Cider alone has posted a butt load of videos that not he or anyone else has attempted to watch all of.
    No offense Cider.
    Don't get me wrong Kiwi, I respect what you are doing. I respect what everyone on this thread is doing. I was digging it and appreciating everything you guys were doing until it seemed like a bunch of horse manure as Trump has defecated all over it by bombing Syria.

I hope you don't take my personal account of Q as some kind of attack on you. Far from it. I absolutely respect what you Kiwi and everyone else on this thread have been attempting to do. You guys have indeed put many hours into this. And I respect Jerome Corsi and I know he is supporting this whole Q thing, but bottom line, I absolutely will call myself a disciple of Alex Jones.
    Alex is far more connected than any of us, and he doesn't rely on abstract archaic tweets that require faith.
    Alex simply put has stated that this looks exactly like it looks, that we are going to World War III if this continues and it appears that Trump has been compromised.

I HOPE TO GOD THIS IS WRONG!
    Believe me, I take absolutely no freaking joy in this.
    But if it comes down to taking the word of Q or Alex Jones, I'm going with Alex Jones every single time.
    AHEM... that's exactly what I mean DNA...

Quote EVERY relevant post, LINK & video on this thread
    ... and YES, I have Perhaps you should READ more

(... and BTW, Alex's videos are included in that )

Point taken Paul - Thanks

Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th April 2018 at 07:07.

17. Link to Post #3793
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Tracy Beanz is on a roll ... in this video she goes over the hostile reaction of Loretta Lynch and the FBI to the New York Police Dept (NYPD), just before the Nov 2016 election, when the NYPD got their hands on a laptop belonging to Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner that exposed major crimes of Hillary Clinton and her inner circle.

You can listen to Tracy Beanz explain this in her latest video: BOMBSHELL: McCabe OIG Report and Loretta Lynch

... or you can read pretty much the same thing in this report of sundance over at the Conservative Tree House: Trail of James Comey’s Dirt on Loretta Lynch Discovered Within IG Report on Andrew McCabe…

The crimes documented on Weiner's laptop are massive. The NYPD told the FBI they were going public with it unless Comey reopened the investigation, which he did, just before the Nov 2016 election, before closing the investigation down again. The FBI retaliated against the NYPD, going to reopen the case of the Death of Eric Garner and send a cop "up the river" (to the New York State Penitentiary at Sing Sing) for murdering Garner, unless the NYPD backed down from going public with the laptop revelations.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Franny (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), Michelle Marie (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), pyrangello (16th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #3794
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,980 times in 4,336 posts

AHEM... that's exactly what I mean DNA...

Quote EVERY relevant post, LINK & video on this thread
    ... and YES, I have Perhaps you should READ more
    Look this thread has become your baby and I think I've communicated my respect for that.
    You and your comrades have done such a good job that I've been sucked in and dare say indulged in a little hope porn.
    Thank you for that, nothing wrong with a little hope.
    But this bombing in Syria acted as a very rude awakening and snapped me out of my peaceful fantasy, and I suppose my posts have expressed a little anger and animosity because I really wanted Q to be true. I still do.
    Also...
    I wish you would combat my posts with information you felt proved an alternative point rather than making vague assertions about doing homework. In truth a respecting dissenting view should be looked at by yourself as an opportunity to share and extol upon what you have learned, in your own words.
    A voice from the Mountains has been top notch in this regard.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th April 2018 at 07:24. Reason: fix quoting

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), onevoice (16th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #3795
    Thanks

Loretta Lynch
    July 2017 article

Document obtained by the FBI holds claim that Loretta Lynch told Amanda Renteria (senior Clinton campaign aide) that the Justice Dept. "Would not push too deeply" into the Clinton email investigation.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-ho...hillary-probe/

Discrepancy--LL reportedly asked James Comey to leave her office when confronted with the document.

During House hearing it was noted that LL stated "I do not recall." dozens of times, and 74 times she either "refused to answer or give appropriate response".

MM

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #3796
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Loretta Lynch
    July 2017 article

Document obtained by the FBI holds claim that Loretta Lynch told Amanda Renteria (senior Clinton campaign aide) that the Justice Dept. "Would not push too deeply" into the Clinton email investigation.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-ho...hillary-probe/

Discrepancy--LL reportedly asked James Comey to leave her office when confronted with the document.

During House hearing it was noted that LL stated "I do not recall." dozens of times, and 74 times she either "refused to answer or give appropriate response".

MM
    I wonder if that would legally be considered "obstruction"? - Can't wait for the Tarmac Tape to surface (and I have a feeling it will...)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th April 2018 at 07:33.

24. Link to Post #3797
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Interesting debate its political theatre , diversion , a cosmetic attack and playing to
    the globalists.They also give the alleged facts and figures , how it does not add up
    and much more....

CrossTalk Bullhorns: Syria attacked (Extended version)

Published on 16 Apr 2018
    The U.S.-led attack on Syria is a gross violation of international law. Furthermore,
    western publics still have not been presented with evidence the Syrian state used
    any chemical weapons. A new phase of the Syrian proxy war has needlessly been
    opened up. Another war of choice.

CrossTalking with Mark Sleboda and Dmitry Babich.

===================================================

The mainstream seem fully on board with this BS...Complete propaganda piece the
    others are basically the same. Putin will now cosy up to North Korea , Iran etc, etc....

The funny thing is they all say once we defeated ISIS blah , blah, blah, like any
    created 'terror' meme its easy to morph into something else as we have seen
    since 9/11. Al Qaeda the data base of different armed groups in the allied intel
    data base still exist and groups in Syria still have that tag, so this will not stop
    until the various foreign mercenary groups are ordered or moved away and
    stopped being paid.

The real freedom fighters , various rebellious national groups taking up arms
    for regime change in any country are a different case and have been going on
    since biblical times and before and has happened in virtually every country
    over the centuries. They have a right to oppose governments even if it comes
    to open rebellion as in Syria , that's why most civil wars are messy . The US was
    born from rebellion and almost divided in a deadly civil war so knows this very well
    as do most countries and is partly why the UN was set up. But the globalists and
    their NWO are trying to keep control after the end of the cold war and seem like
    trying to get the world back there in a new version of military stand off which
    costs trillion $/£ but gives the few who run the world all the power behind the
    scene with their deepstate minnions....

Assad warned about consequents of using chemical weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsR6hWjXLFs
    Published on 16 Apr 2018..Fox
    Will conflict in Syria lead to another cold war with Russia? Retired Gen. Anthony
    Tata and Fox News national security analyst Dr. Walid Phares reacts on 'Fox &
    Friends First.'

9/11 Truth - Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist ( 8 min seg)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fjzzgzZJns

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post992601
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th April 2018 at 14:05.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), DNA (17th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #3798
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is a good segment now Alex has had time to reflect and he explains why he
    was so angry with Trump and is still worried he is being hoodwinked into the
    globalist agenda & more...
    The only other time I've seen Alex that mad was around October of 2016 when he said he had received intel on the videos of what they had been doing to little kids. He ripped a door off the hinges at the InfoWars studio back then, and punched a hole through a wall. He would also start raging and cussing a lot about it.

I'm just speculating "out loud" here but if the Hillary/Huma video drop is actually legitimate, I'm pretty sure the Trump admin is coordinating its media efforts with select individuals and Jones is one of them, and he probably would have gotten advance instructions on how and when to cover certain things. Like I said, just speculating, but if he knew about that coming drop and what it was, maybe he was able to channel that rage into some acting for the Syria "fireworks." Because I still find it hard to believe that he really would be that enraged that easily when there were plenty of indications of some kind of intrigue going on with that strike, and yet he's not typically that great of an actor. I've seen him try to act in some of his old commercials. It was terrible. But he DOES legitimately get super pissed when he starts talking about the pizzagate type stuff.

Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not, who knows. I pray that they are able to drop some real bombs on these cultists though. They've been gloating in public long enough.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Regarding your point about Alex Jones, you seem to be making the point that because of his access to people in high positions of power, it isn’t reasonable to try to evaluate what is going on behind the scenes. In other words, don’t reach a conclusion unless we have the same level of access?
    In general I try not to reach too hard of a conclusion about anything. But we have to be especially careful drawing hard conclusions about people and networks that where we only see the public facade and nothing or very little of what is going on behind the scenes.

I feel comfortable coming to some general ideas about these kinds of people based on what they are visibly doing, but I also know that a day in the life of someone like Alex Jones is not the cartoon version of events that many people might imagine it to be, nor would it be anything like a day in the life of a regular wage earner. This is a guy who has a daily audience of millions of people (comparable to Fox News in ratings), has been under attack by various elements of the established order for decades, and yet has a very strong network of support which includes very prominent and influential people. Running a multi-million dollar independent media company is enough just by itself to generate a lot of intrigue, let alone what he's talking about every day and all the other stuff.

The recent Q posts have another confirmation of accuracy:

What's your narrative on what's going on here?
    Thank you for your thoughtful response! I see more clearly what you mean regarding Alex Jones, and generally agree. I do think it is healthy to have various theories about anything- the purpose of course is to make sure that something I’m interested in isn’t going to lead to any danger or conflict with my values.

My current theory of what is going on here is that Q is a very real team of Trump insiders working on alternative and mainstream social networks, through the aid of a supercomputer for information release and gathering.

I am concerned about the ultimate outcome of this phenomenon for the average person putting the clues together.

My concern is the Q phenomenon is either intentionally or unintentionally part of a psychological operation consistent with DARPA’s interest in social media.

What if, during this whole time, the enemies have also been running their own game against Q, trump, and all of us? Q came to the web indicating that the public was needed to create memes, follow the crumbs, and influence the normies.

Even if everything that Q promises for the future happens (and within reason I hope it does), it is a long game and a work in progress.

It is also reasonable to assume that it is a long game because the Rockefellers, Clinton’s, and other corrupt bottom-feeding parasites are actively fighting against Trump’s plan. Could those of us following these historical events and putting crumbs together be in any danger in the future, could there be blowback for the average “Anon”?

Are we inadvertently giving “big brother” exactly what they have always wanted- control over our thoughts and behavior?

Unless he seeks re-election, Trump won’t be president in 2020- what happens to us if the timeline changes and all of this has not reached a favorable conclusion by that time?

I’m seeing a lot of appeal to faith and trust to hang in there, yet what if things go differently? What if - heaven forbid - something happens, and now there is a record and profile of every single person who participated in the attempted overthrow of the evil elites of the world?

I put together this video to summarize my ever-changing theory on Q:

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), Baby Steps (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), Cidersomerset (16th April 2018), DNA (17th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (17th April 2018), lisalu (16th April 2018), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018), thunder24 (16th April 2018)

28. Link to Post #3799
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I put together this video to summarize my ever-changing theory on Q:
    Well put together summery Joe....

'Q' is only a relatively small part of our search for truth and disclosure so be wary
    and enjoy the ride this may or may not lead to the claims being made so be
    prepared for any eventuality and it has not taken my focus away from other
    events/topics I am aware of if anthing Dr.Corsi and this thread and members
    participation has enhanced it....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Lionel and he is similar to Alex in the sense he posts several vids a day
    some long which I don't post much as they cover a lot of topics and they both get
    side tracked and go off on tangents. But when they are focused they are usually
    not far off the mark and Lional's take on the 'Q' phenomenon is similar to mine
    its the exposing of information to a larger audience and he explains it quite well
    in this segment as well as his legal knowledge that can compliment other research
    commentators in the community , Dr Corsi intel and political background , Alex for
    his research and news platform and many others in the alt community like David
    Icke and I contrast that with the mainstream to try and find out more about the
    true nature of the reality we live and much more....

#QAnon Bombshells: LL/HRC Tarmac Scams, Scalia 187, Five Eyes,
    RBG/LL Switcheroo, Corruption Central

Published on 16 Apr 2018

This might be the most fascinating series of #QAnon drops bar none.
    Scalia offed in an Illuminati hunting lodge. Brennan?! Good Gawd! and
    this: The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia,
    Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, parties
    to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in
    signals intelligence. And Comey who? Nice try, George. Nice try.

SYRIA: RUSSIA HITS BACK? - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhlwbhp4OMk
    Published on 16 Apr 2018...( 14 min seg)...
    Alex is still pro Trump even if disappointed.....

====================================================

Gen. Tata on Syria: Trump is living up to his national security document

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu46GYB-_ic
    Published on 16 Apr 2018...Fox.( 4 mins)
    Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) on President Trump's strategy on Syria.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th April 2018 at 16:59.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), DNA (17th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (17th April 2018), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #3800
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Ten years ago General Wesley Clark did a week of public interviews where he outlined the USA's military intentions from 2001 as he was exposed to them ten days after 9-11. The memo stated that the USA had outlined a plan to take out seven countries in five years. Starting with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off with Iran.
    If I remember correctly, at the time, these were the only seven states that didn't have a foreign owned central bank, and were also the seven states considered "rogue states" by the US. Coincidence?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th April 2018), BMJ (17th April 2018), DNA (16th April 2018), edina (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), KiwiElf (17th April 2018), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Noelle (16th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 946 FirstFirst 1 90 140 180 190 200 240 290 690 946 LastLast