+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst 1 183 233 273 283
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5650

Thread: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

1. Link to Post #5641
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 110,930 times in 18,421 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Last Saturday, my sister and I met at a restaurant. She wanted to know where I stood with ”That misogynistic, pedophile Trump.” My response was ”Based on your comment, I’ll pass.” And suggested we move on to another topic. She went ballistic. What made it worst is that it was peak lunch hour.
    Good grief .

At least my left coast normie liberal family members and I can joke about how crazy we find each others views, and otherwise enjoy each other's company.

It's obvious, watching Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders field questions from the Press, that at the "official, public" level, the divisions are insane. But I was hoping at the level of ordinary people, the human connection and good humor still prevailed ... most of the time anyway.

I wonder what percentage of families and former friends, where both "sides" of one or more of the several issues being used to divide us are present, are no longer able to enjoy a lunch together.
    Last edited by Paul; Yesterday at 21:36.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Yesterday), Hym (Today), KiwiElf (Today), lisalu (Yesterday), mgray (Today), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), mojo (Yesterday), Noelle (Today), RunningDeer (Yesterday), turiya (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #5642
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 96,136 times in 11,462 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Last Saturday, my sister and I met at a restaurant. She wanted to know where I stood with ”That misogynistic, pedophile Trump.” My response was ”Based on your comment, I’ll pass.” And suggested we move on to another topic. She went ballistic. What made it worst is that it was peak lunch hour.
    Good grief .

At least my left coast normie liberal family members and I can joke about how crazy we find each others views, and otherwise enjoy each other's company.

It's obvious, watching Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders field questions from the Press, that at the "official, public" level, the divisions are insane. But I was hoping at the level of ordinary people, the human connection and good humor still prevailed ... most of the time anyway.

I wonder what percentage of families and former friends, where both "sides" of one or more of the several issues being used to divide us are present, are no longer able to enjoy a lunch together.
    That was the 3rd and last time. One other we were in a market parking lot when the sister went ballistic. People gathered around. It was my niece that called to her mom (a different sister) when I knew I had to be the bigger person and walk away. Crazy sister got in my face and said, “You with all your degrees, how are you going to get out of this?” When I turned away, I half expected (saw i.e. mind’s eye) and prepared for what happened next. She unsuccessfully tripped me. Hearing the crowd reactions was further confirmation that I did not imagine it.

Another sister went ballistic with the Trump thing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’ve opted out of the holidays. Not because I’m a wimp. I’m finding a ramp up in the uglies with a couple of siblings. Most other family and friends handle the awkwardness by leaving the room.

I surmise it’s an archonic tag-team interplay. The solution is to disengage. At one level they win (archons). At another, I've come to terms with how I've been blinded by the belief to forgive and forget, when in reality it’s an invitation for unspoken permission to escalate contempt and control. I've made a conscious decision to sever ties from those infected with the virus.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; Today at 00:44.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Yesterday), Hym (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), KiwiElf (Today), Lettherebelight (Yesterday), lisalu (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), Noelle (Today), Orph (Today), Paul (Yesterday), turiya (Today)

5. Link to Post #5643
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,441 times in 2,300 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Great find, Norman, with Amazing Polly!!

Thanks, Running Dear for the Alice in Wonderland post.....amazing how that is being applied!! Guess the trick is....not to watch any of them!
    I follow more than I care to admit. It’s impossible for me to keep up with it all and have a life off the internet.

This is part of what I shared with a dear friend:

The waitperson came over to ask if everything was alright. I pulled money from my already opened wallet to pay her on the spot. I left my sister there with my half eaten roast beef sandwich, fries and coffee. I closed out the afternoon with a small bottle of Beringer White Zin and two Advil.
    Wow. I don't think this is off topic, though. It's exactly what is going on, and I'm extremely interested in hearing personal experiences such as yours.

That sounds very stressful. Wine and Advil were in order!

And so is a big hug....

I've had to change topics, too, in social settings lately. I say a few words first about love vs. hate. Hehe

MM

ADD: "Sever ties with those affected by the virus." Good idea.
    Recently, I had to ignore/disengage with someone who was antagonistic around issues.
    Why do they insist on drama?

Not me. Peace or bye-bye.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Today at 00:54.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Yesterday), Hym (Today), KiwiElf (Today), mojo (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #5644
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 times in 1,052 posts

MM, you may want to take the e off of the end of severe to make it sever or "posterity" may misunderstand your true intent.

I know what you meant but someone else may not.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

crosby (Today), Hym (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), RunningDeer (Yesterday), turiya (Today)

9. Link to Post #5645
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,101 times in 4,661 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Good grief .

That was the 3rd and last time. One other we were in a market parking lot when the sister went ballistic. People gathered around. It was my niece that called to her mom (a different sister) when I knew I had to be the bigger person and walk away. Crazy sister got in my face and said, “You with all your degrees, how are you going to get out of this?” When I turned away, I half expected (saw i.e. mind’s eye) and prepared for what happened next. She unsuccessfully tripped me. Hearing the crowd gasps was further confirmation that I did not imagine it.

Another sister went ballistic with the Trump thing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’ve opted out of the holidays. Not because I’m a wimp. I’m finding a ramp up in the uglies with a couple of siblings. Most other family and friends handle the awkwardness by leaving the room.

I surmise it’s an archonic tag-team interplay. The solution is to disengage. At one level they win (archons). At another, I've come to terms with how I've been blinded by the belief to forgive and forget, when in reality it’s an invitation for unspoken permission to escalate contempt and control. I've made a conscious decision to sever ties from those infected with the virus.
    Hiya RunningDeer & Paul;

This is disconcerting and saddening news (and I'm hearing & seeing it all too frequently, even half a world away here in New Zealand).

I've had to cut ties with many family and friends because of their almost insane hatred of Trump and love of everything Obama. They are not rational; I can't have a simple conversation with them without WW3 breaking out. They can NEVER show me the evidence for their outrageous claims or beliefs. I swear to God they are possessed! (As I mentioned before on this thread, it is literally like holding up a cross to a vampire!)

It's not just the US or UK who are afflicted with this "virus!" It's everywhere!

They do not want to know & "cannot handle the truth".

Last edited by KiwiElf; Today at 01:23.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Today), Hym (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), mojo (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Today), RunningDeer (Today), turiya (Today)

11. Link to Post #5646
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    MM, you may want to take the e off of the end of severe to make it sever or "posterity" may misunderstand your true intent.

I know what you meant but someone else may not.
    Thank you. I did that.

Typos happen! Thank you for catching that. Yes, I was directly referring to what RunningDeer said: "Sever ties."

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

crosby (Today), Hym (Today), mojo (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

13. Link to Post #5647
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,101 times in 4,661 posts

Boom, The Entire Plan Has Been Taken To The Next Level - X22 Report Episode 1618b

X22Report
    Published on Jul 18, 2018

Mueller knows that the Russian's cannot be extradited to the United States.

Putin just called his bluff. Mueller is preparing to protect those who committed crimes by giving them immunity.

During a press conference with Trump the lights went out when Trump was explaining that he backs the intelligence agencies.

Putin has pushed the agenda, he allegedly handed Trump all communications of the deep state.

US has launched a Uranium one probe for tariffs. Is it for tariffs or is it to investigate Clinton and Uranium 1 deal?

Afghanistan wants to control the talks not the US.

Syria has found more weapons belonging to the IS and they belong to the western coalition forces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Plan, Hide Data & Bring The Stock Market Down - X22 Report Episode 1618a

X22Report
    Published on Jul 18, 2018

Housing market is falling apart very quickly.

Starts and permits tumbled YoY and we are now in stage 2 of the housing bubble. Once we hit stage 3 it is game over.

The Fed is raising the interest rates, they know this will bring down the economy we are already seeing signs of the yield curve inverting, this is why the Fed has been removing data and changing data.

The Fed's mission is to bring the economy down blame it on another person or entity, but they need to save the bonds, so bringing down the stock market will accomplish this.

Russia is liquidating treasuries at a very fast pace.

Powell says he sees no signs of the economy doing poorly, the only problem is what Trump is doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rn...

Join the X22 Report On Steemit: https://steemit.com/@x22report

Get economic collapse news throughout the day visit http://x22report.com
    Report date: 07.18.2018

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Today), Hym (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), mojo (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

15. Link to Post #5648
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 times in 428 posts

Paula's notation of the Hegelian technique made to separate people, our brothers and sisters drowned in the deep abyss of mental confusion and archonic control, waiting for some imaginary and righteous wind to give Alice's skirt a brisk enough uplift to bring her, and us, back to reality....that is the constant in all controlled political discourses.

I look into Alice's eyes and tell her I want to go to her restaurant, for I too know that she needs a drink and a couple of valium, as well as enough time in a comfortable place in order to sit down and enjoy a dinner, without anger and ignorance being served up, spoiling everyone's digestion.

Beyond the power of the responsible soul's reality, in the Ho 'Opono pono's power each of us carry, I value the power of the quiet that has kept me from my very large genetic family, one made up of 5 to 6 times the average number. Meeting, by chance, an old brother in law of mine recently I remarked that I had made no effort to disengage from any of my brothers or sisters. It was that my phone numbers and email address had changed over time.

I am qualified to remind some out there that we do have the choice to make our family out of whomever we choose. This includes those who are lost in the ozone, again....one drink of wine and one/two drinks of gin....and we find we have no time to judge harshly. We do have time to look into the minds of that beast and understand the discourse it has with it's own demons....

Remember that those who have never stood up, in one soul's singular voice, carry a lot of guilt for their lack of spinal strength. Maybe we should just concentrate on showing them how we stretch our spines....

It's good, very good and healthy to be here with you all....
    Last edited by Hym; Today at 03:21.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

crosby (Today), edina (Today), KiwiElf (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

17. Link to Post #5649
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,228 times in 3,372 posts

.................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (Today), Hym (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), Noelle (Today)

19. Link to Post #5650
    Thanks

Kate Brown--Oregon Governor accepted George Soros money, then refused to send NG troops to border

April 2018
    SGT Report
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/04/or...ard-on-border/

Oh great...our Oregon governor is bought and paid for by George Soros

Post 2205662
    https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2205522.html#2205662
    Thank you to the 8 chan Anon
    Who pointed this out.

MM

Looks like the Anons are digging up info on Kate Brown in relation to SerialBrain's observations, too.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236206

Previously posted by mojo...SerialBrain
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ws2B4zve24
    Strozyk, Kate, and the Soda

Addition:
    (Graphics from 8chan)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	38500

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	868.5 KB
ID:	38501
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Today at 04:40.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

crosby (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst 1 183 233 273 283