Page 139 of 946 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 189 239 639 946 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #2761
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Here's what I get now on Firefox when trying to access Q Anon posts site. This morning I could get it.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to qanonposts.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Edit: Now I can get through.
    Last edited by mgray; 22nd February 2018 at 19:15.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), cursichella1 (23rd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Matthew (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd February 2018), turiya (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2762
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    The bigger question remains: malicious to whom?

Dave from X22 Report has an interesting read on a few of the Qanon postings... Beginning @ ~ 15:05:

Clock Is Activated, Protect Code Went Live,
    Timetable Accelerated:Q - Episode 1504b

(Feb 21, 2018)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/AOtfNiVB9QM?t=15m5s

Feb 18 2018 21:11:55
    !UW.yye1fxoQ
    GO WITH GOD.
    THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.
    Q

Feb 21 2018 01:51:08
    !UW.yye1fxoQb0b86f
    The gun found by the USSS was an intercept we provided.
    This is not a game.
    Protect code went live.
    Code signals clean.
    We are moving up the timetable.
    Q

>>448410 Big post.
    @Jack thought he was protected.
    No sleep since drop.
    Tasked [3] to remove followers in drip order and restrict.
    Coincidence?
    HOT in DC.
    No sleep.
    Stay tuned.
    Q
    P.S. This was my first interpretation of the meaning of @Jack = Jack Kennedy...
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd February 2018 at 22:32.

4. Link to Post #2763
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,855 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Here's what I get now on Firefox when trying to access Q Anon posts site. This morning I could get it.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to qanonposts.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

That sounds to me much like what Bill's reports of similar problems, a couple of days ago, initially sounded to me.

My initial speculative working theory would be that you too are using OpenDNS as your DNS server. Quite likely, as with Bill, you might not be aware of what DNS server you're using, as more often than not, that's setup automatically by whatever DHCP server (in some upstream router) is used to configure your network settings, at the same time it assigns you your IP address.

If you're sufficiently comfortable with some milldly geeky details, you can change your DNS server. Details on how to do this vary by O.S. - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, ...

See the above linked post about Bill's problems for more details.

My current personal preferences for DNS servers (these map URL's (such as "example.com") to IP addresses (such as 93.184.216.34) are the DNS servers provided by Google (8.8.8.8), Level 3 (4.2.2.3) or Quad9 (funded by IBM and others) (9.9.9.9). But I personally tend toward Big, potentially Bad, providers in order to get faster replies and easy to remember DNS IP's (4.2.2.3, 8.8.8.8 or 9.9.9.9). Many of us will prefer to deal with smaller, apparently more ethical DNS providers, even if that means slightly slower response times to DNS queries and difficult to remember DNS Server IP addresses.

The DNS Server that I'd guess you're using (a bit of a wild guess, as I really have insufficient information at this time to know), namely OpenDNS, has been one of the smaller, more trusted, DNS providers for many years. However it seems they are having difficulties with SSL (https) security certificates on some of their servers, which is the reason (by my present speculation) that you got that error.

More details can be found on the thread (also linked above in this post) that Bill started to discuss this: Strange web access problems, starting today. Who else has this? .

If I can be of further assistance, let me know.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), cursichella1 (23rd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Franny (22nd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), mgray (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), ramus (22nd February 2018), TargeT (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

6. Link to Post #2764
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote This is a weird question and a little off topic, but when listening to Corsi does
    anyone experience annoying thumping in their ears? Is it his microphone? His voice?
    Uhm I'm listening to it again and on my computer he sounds fine in this
    vid. In others there is interference and he cuts out but this Hagmann one
    is fine to me , his voice has got a natural 'zing' to it whatever that means...

===============================================
    ===============================================

WILLIAM JASPER: EXPOSING MUELLER, CLINTONS CRIMES! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

David Knight INFO WARS NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP9StX5-Fo

Published on 22 Feb 2018

================================================

ROGER STONE: MICHAEL FLYNN CASE FALLING APART! BILLY GRAHAM, JASON FYK
    - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78_Zy52Y1g
    Published on 21 Feb 2018

Sounds like Donald has been listening to Dr.Corsi ...Sound familiar 'vets'....

Trump suggests bonuses for armed, trained teachers

Published on 22 Feb 2018
    President Trump proposed giving a bonus to armed, trained teachers in an effort to
    prevent mass shootings. At a White House listening session, he said the idea would
    be less expensive and more effective than armed guards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the mainstream are pushing back missing the ' veterans' point/idea....

Trump clarifies his comments on arming teachers
    CBS News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ZXLlR7Mjw
    Published on 22 Feb 2018
    President Trump took to Twitter to clarify the comments he made yesterday about
    arming teachers on school campuses. Reuters White House correspondent Ayesha
    Rascoe joined CBSN with more on the president's stance on guns.
    I must admit this is brilliant - instead of caving in for disarmament or citizens, he proposed further armament of teachers. I do not think teachers would be comfortable shooting a student anytime, but Trump is making a point: leave the citizens their arms.

I must, however, add that I could not listen to Trump's video herein, it has not been made available ini my country. So, I am guessing his strategy only.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd February 2018 at 19:23.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), TargeT (22nd February 2018), thunder24 (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

8. Link to Post #2765
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I must admit this is brilliant - instead of caving in for disarmament or citizens, he
    proposed further armament of teachers. I do not think teachers would be comfortable
    shooting a student anytime, but Trump is making a point: leave the citizens their arms.
    I still think the Dr. Corsi variant is best there are millions of vets from all sources
    that end up on the scrap heap or are in dead end jobs that could be utilized as well
    as a few qualified teachers. I do not like the idea of guns in school , but if no one is
    going to address the other reasons these events happen IE , drugs mind control etc
    Not all vets would want or be suitable but its an option , which would grow if this
    was a career move after service I would of thought....

https://www.va.gov/homeless/

This article is from 2014

https://thehomelessguy.wordpress.com...less-veterans/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2018 at 19:41.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Flash (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), TargeT (22nd February 2018), turiya (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

10. Link to Post #2766
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must admit this is brilliant - instead of caving in for disarmament or citizens, he proposed further armament of teachers. I do not think teachers would be comfortable shooting a student anytime, but Trump is making a point: leave the citizens their arms.

I must, however, add that I could not listen to Trump's video herein, it has not been made available ini my country. So, I am guessing his strategy only.
    This fits perfectly here:

I'd love it if the backlash from this latest shooting was armed teachers.... the exact opposite of the current MSM narrative.

I'd put one HUGE condition however... NO SSRI's for anyone who is armed at school...
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd February 2018 at 19:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (24th February 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Flash (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), lilac (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), Olam (22nd February 2018), thunder24 (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

12. Link to Post #2767
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I'd love it if the backlash from this latest shooting was armed teachers.... the exact opposite of the current MSM narrative.

I'd put one HUGE condition however... NO SSRI's for anyone who is armed at school...
    the difference being that everyone, men and women. have been in the military in Israel and are trained on how to handle arms and how to handle their nerves. This is not the case in America.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aurvandil (22nd February 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Franny (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

14. Link to Post #2768
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I would go one step further & outlaw SSRIs completely. And sue Big Pharma for feeding these poisons to the public.

MSM will not bring up a story about psychotropic drugs because their biggest advertisers are Big Pharma. The politicians will never mention that its a problem because the pharmaceutical companies fund their campaigns with lots of $$$$$$$ as contributions...

With the big problem among the military, with more soldiers dying from suicides than from combat, I specifically wrote Carl Levin regarding exactly this problem. Saying, that his position as Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, he should know better than anybody else, about the suicide rate being connected to the large amounts of money that the Pentagon spends on anti-depressant drugs for the soldiers in the M.E.

I added that he is not saying anything about it because he may be taking these drugs himself and/or because of the campaign contributions that he is receiving from these drug companies.

That was two years ago.
    Still have had no response.
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd February 2018 at 19:51.

15. Link to Post #2769
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

the difference being that everyone, men and women. have been in the military in Israel and are trained on how to handle arms and how to handle their nerves. This is not the case in America.
    It's 2 years that are mandatory for military service in Israel... they are (on average) NOT well trained at all (and you can't train how to "handle nerves"; that only comes through experience).

But your probably right, better to use vets from our military... we have a few of those.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), thunder24 (23rd February 2018), turiya (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

17. Link to Post #2770
    Thanks

Quote the difference being that everyone, men and women. have been in the
    military in Israel and are trained on how to handle arms and how to handle their
    nerves. This is not the case in America
    True but most if not all vets would of had weapons training and your right
    not all would be suitable. Israel has had 70 years of being combat ready
    the US has 400 years being armed from the first colonies. The comparison
    cannot really be directly compared, but since the on going created war on terror
    pre and after 9/11 the US is open to similar attacks to Israel and its only a
    matter of time before suicide bombers will be seen which will really hype the media ...

Though technically most mass shooting events could be classed as suicide
    attacks as the shooter is often killed. Most terrorists would consider themselves
    freedom fighters it depends from your point of view. That's the main problem
    with the on going Israeli , Palestinian conflict.

I cannot vouch for this site but it gives you an idea....

News of Terrorism and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (January 17 – 23, 2018)

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/en/...ry-17-23-2018/

===================================================

Quote I would go one step further & outlaw SSRIs completely. And sue Big
    Pharma for feeding these poisons to the public.

MSM will not bring up a story about psychotropic drugs because their biggest
    advertisers are Big Pharma. The politicians will never mention that its a problem
    because the pharmaceutical companies fund their campaigns with lots of $$$$$$$
    as contributions...
    I agree Turiya that is the elephant in the room that no one in the mainstream will
    touch....As we all know Dr.Corsi is talking about this all the time and we have
    known this for decades since WW11 and before if you go back to the opium wars.

Health Ranger WARNED America about psych drug shooters

Published on 20 Feb 2018

Nearly every mass shooting over the last 20 years has one thing in common… and
    it’s not GUNS.

It’s actually psychiatric medications.

And now, to no one’s surprise, we are learning that Nikolas Cruz, the shooter who
    killed 17 students and staff at a Florida high school, was reportedly taking mental
    health medications, reports the Miami Herald.

Read more at http://NaturalNews.com or http://PsychDrugShooters.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2018 at 20:31.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), FireHorse (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), TargeT (22nd February 2018), thunder24 (23rd February 2018), turiya (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #2771
    Thanks

This highlights the strength of the internet most of the alternate researchers
    would not get a voice on the mainstream and for those who do get on for a
    5 min segment they are restricted in what they say.....How long will this last ?
    This is one of the topics discussed in this interview.

James Corbett - 2/20/2018 - Weaponization of Social Media

Published on 21 Feb 2018
    James Corbett, founder and editor of The Corbett Report discusses the death
    of the "Mockingbird" media and the weaponization of social media against the
    people. DARPA, the current state of bias and how the media, including and
    especially social media is discussed in detail.

James Corbet Website: https://www.corbettreport.com

This is hilarious and sinister as the Russians spent pennies doing nothing.
    So the answer according to Chuck and Nancy is to throw $$$$$$$$$ at the
    agency that cannot find anything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jihs3KDzLR0

Published on 22 Feb 2018..RT news 93 seconds segment.
    Top Dems are calling on Congress to give the FBI $300 million to fight potential
    foreign interference in this year’s midterm elections, a request that comes just days
    after DOJ indicted Russians for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest. Why?!

==================================================

FBI official on missed Florida tip: "There was a mistake made"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLiCO9u4c0
    Published on 22 Feb 2018...CBS
    Acting FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich says the FBI and Justice Department
    immediately ordered a full-scale review of the FBI's public tip line after a warning
    was missed in the Florida school shooting.

The same kids are on the media train of course they have a point but this
    feels contrived especially Sam and Julia. I am not knocking them it just
    does not feel right imo....

Student activists react to Trump, Florida lawmakers on guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROocRdz3NE
    Published on 22 Feb 2018..ABC News..
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students Ryan Deitsch, Sam Zeif and Julia
    Cordover tell "GMA" about their experiences advocating for gun reform
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2018 at 21:12.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), edina (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), TargeT (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #2772
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

This is from Q's latest posts:

https://8ch.net//qresearch/res/457699.html#458430

I made the links live.

They are download pages of documents about the CIA's use of journalists and clergyman in intelligence operations.

(PS: I've found my solution to reading epub's, and converting epub to pdfs for my Linux OS. Calibre. It works great!!! I'm able to download it direct from my OS, which is an extra-plus for me. )
    Last edited by edina; 22nd February 2018 at 21:59.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd February 2018), turiya (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #2773
    Thanks

Quote How long will this last ?This is one of the topics discussed in this interview.
    Well that was quick and worrying as James Corbett was hinting at this above....

I was going through the links and looked on David Ickes site and could
    not see the link for Ritchie Allen. This is happening and this could be
    the 'empire 3 striking back'. I expect David will talk about this with
    Ritchie soon......

YouTube Has Informed Me That It Will Soon Delete The Richie Allen Show Channel.

February 22, 2018
    Richie Allen

YouTube operates a three strikes and you are out policy. Content creators are told
    that if they violate community standards three times, their channel and all its content
    will be deleted. Two weeks ago The Richie Allen Show received a strike. Incredibly,
    I was informed that I had violated the bullying and harassment guidelines. The video
    in question was of an interview I conducted with Wolfgang Halbig over two years ago
    about The Sandy Hook school shooting. There was nothing harassing about it, there
    was certainly no bullying. I repeatedly challenged Wolfgang in the interview and
    pressed him for evidence to support his theory. Nevertheless that was strike one.
    YouTube said that as punishment, I couldn't live stream for three months. I don't
    live stream anyway. But of course I was worried. I had been warned repeatedly,
    by commercial presenters and producers and former colleagues of mine, that the
    show would be targeted.

read more...
    https://www.richieallen.co.uk/youtub...-show-channel/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2018 at 21:09.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd February 2018), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

25. Link to Post #2774
    Thanks

WOW! WOW! JEROME CORSI: BIG STUFF! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 22 Feb 2018..Info Wars....

====================================================

Jerome Corsi Live Stream

Started streaming 19 minutes ago

Jerome Corsi on Live Stream to answer questions, Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 -
    Special Prosecutor Mueller Decision to Indict 13 Russians for Interfering with 2016
    USA Presidential Election, Obama sending $1.7B in cash illegally to Iran, Q posts on
    DHS study of voter fraud to be released in March, more -- Operation Mockingbird
    and and CNN's coverage of Florida Shooting -- "Getting HOT in DC."

Category
    News & Politics
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2018 at 22:18.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alan (24th February 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), edina (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Hym (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), onevoice (23rd February 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #2775
    Language
    English
    Thanks

February 22, 2018
    Richie Allen
    As an old college buddy of mine used to say ... Christ on a Crutch.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2018), FireHorse (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Noelle (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (22nd February 2018)

29. Link to Post #2776
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

February 22, 2018...Richie Allen
    Quote As an old college buddy of mine used to say ... Christ on a Crutch.
    That was a new phrase on me does that mean this is not that serious and its just
    one of those things ? or is it serious ? as the definition is not clear....

Christ on a crutch: A term of disbelief or shock. Normally used dismissively.

"Christ on a crutch! Are you that stupid?"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...n%20a%20crutch

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018)

31. Link to Post #2777
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

February 22, 2018...Richie Allen
    Quote As an old college buddy of mine used to say ... Christ on a Crutch.
    That was a new phrase on me does that mean this is not that serious and its just
    one of those things ? or is it serious ? as the definition is not clear....

Christ on a crutch: A term of disbelief or shock. Normally used dismissively.

"Christ on a crutch! Are you that stupid?"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...n%20a%20crutch
    What my old college buddy would have meant by that is that he found the event he was commenting really bad, beyond the pale of what's ordinary. He would not have meant that he doubted the event, but rather that he found the event outrageous.

My apologies for not checking a modern day urban dictionary to see if (as apparently happened) the present day slang meaning of that phrase has shifted from what my college buddy would have meant, a half century ago.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (23rd February 2018), cursichella1 (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #2778
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

More on Reddit about David Hogg & his family connections (scroll through thread to read comments)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...ver_agreed_to/

EDIT: Additional threads of relevance at the main site:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd February 2018 at 00:23.

34. Link to Post #2779
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

7 Arrests in Veterans For Child Rescue Joint NGO/LEO Pedophile Sting

For Immediate Release:
    February 21st, 2018
    Parowan, Utah

Veterans for Child Rescue and the organization’s covert VIPR TEAM 12 conduct a coordinated operation in Paragonah, Utah code named OPERATION BLUE M&M in conjunction and/or cooperation with a number of law enforcement agencies including the Parowan Police Department, Iron County Sheriff’s Department, Garfield County Sheriff’s Department, Beaver County Sheriff’s department, County Prosecutors and the Department of Homeland Security.

Lead by Veteran U.S. Navy SEAL DEVGRU Sniper Craig “Sawman” Sawyer the task force received hundreds of inquiries for sex with decoys through a number of online sites and mobile applications. The joint task force successfully arrested seven (7) child predators who demonstrated intent to rape, kidnap and/or sexually exploit the 13 year old decoys.

Full article& images at link:

https://vets4childrescue.org/blog/7-...dophile-sting/

35. Link to Post #2780
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Florida Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave "Scripted" Question After Refusing To Air His
    Profile picture for user ZeroPointNow
    by ZeroPointNow
    Thu, 02/22/2018 - 05:26

Originally posted at iBankCoin.com

A Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall, but declined after the network gave him a "scripted question" instead of allowing him to ask his own question.

Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded students while shots rang out, Local 10 news that he was going to ask a question about hiring veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Full article/video @ link

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...fusing-air-his

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 946 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 189 239 639 946 LastLast