1. Link to Post #1141
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Sex abuse in Hollywood is no different of a story as the Catholic church pedophilia, Residential Schools, Hampstead, Watergate, McMartin preschool etc. Why now? Ummm....when hasn't it been now? I mean how many stories over say the last 80 years have emerged?
    We've never had this large a population of people who are aware to some degree of what is going on. Also, most of our past presidents were accomplices to these actions.
    If we are to believe Cathy O'Brien and Bryce Taylor, we have had a long list of Presidents who have profited financially and sadistically via what you are talking about. If we are to believe Sue Arrigo then the CIA has been profiting from human traficking just as much as they have been involved in drug trafficking.
    The deep state is and always has been the tool of the elite to keep DC in line.
    If there is no file on someone it is the deep state's job to manufacture a file, and this is done through Stanley Kubrick "eyes wide shut" parties that turn from normal adult sexual debauchary to having pedophilia sprung on them to having human and child sacrifice sprung on them.
    They compromise politicians slowly but surely, and there is hardly anyone to turn to for help as the victim politician sees heads of police departments, heads of FBI, heads of CIA, heads of media all participating in these "initiations".
    Some how some way through luck and good fortune we have some one in office who hasn't been polluted through these tactics.
    He hasn't been polluted through these tactics and, HE IS AWARE OF THESE TACTICS.
    But if you think for one second that forces he is up against aren't fighting for their very lives then you are wrong.
    They are fighting and using every trick in their arsenal.
    Trump is fighting a fight many keyboard warriors here would back down from in a heart beat.

I'm pretty sure no one here reading these reports will tell you 100% this is exactly what is going on, but we are all hungry for possible insider info, so we expose ourselves to it, and we wait to see if any of it begins to become reality.
    There is nothing wrong with that.

While some of you pick sides and watch the show. I personally like looking at facts.
    Your quoted facts are no more valid than the donar who bank rolled the study or paid the so called reporter who is writing about them.
    Your "facts" seem to have an agenda associated with them.
    Most of those enviromental programs are agendas placed to burdon US business owners making manufacturing almost impossible in the United States.
    The enviromental policies are a sham and they are in place to help burden and eliminate the middle class of this country.

If you want to see the show, you must learn to read signs.

Pyramid with a eye capstone means some thing completely different than a pyramid/triangle.

I don't care who they are or what country they are from. I only pay attention to what the ACTIONS are and the signs they send. Like gang members.

Most symbolism is a mockery of what they used to mean. Like the "dark" mocking the "light". Because they turned away from it.

And the light side aren't harp playing unicorn glitter fart cupid shooting weenies. They mock them back, they show who's side they are on.

Any ideas what the light side uses roe symbols? And what they really mean?
    This is a poor logical jump. I could make the same logical jump about yourself based on your avatar. Note the pyramid of light surrounding your head in your avatar? I think it could be a dead give away that you are in the Illuminati. Just saying...

Kinda feel like I'm in the twilight zone on this forum.
    I don't know what to tell you FUR, I think our data points probably line up more than you think, but out tiimelines for what is going to happen are probably what cause us to have differing views here.

I'm of the opinion that enviromentalists, like yourself, Hitler and Pol Pot are indeed willing to sacrifice human comfort for the sake of the environment.
    Hitler and Pol Pot were willing to sacrifice millions of people for the environment, and so to are the current globalists controlling the world.
    In my opinion Trump is aware of the present depopulation agenda and the use of environmental laws to help bring that into being.
    So excuse me if I'm on the side of the human race rather than the spotted owl here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th December 2017 at 15:18. Reason: Merged 4 posts by DNA's request.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (15th December 2017), Bruno (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Helene West (15th December 2017), justntime2learn (16th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), mountain_jim (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1142
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Language like "stupidest logical jump" does not help anyone here. Calling someone a member of the Illuminati without genuine proof is callow and libelious. FreeURMind was just saying the original meaning of the symbols has been corrupted and lost. The Eye used to represent the pineal gland.

I do not think there is any validity to the Q scenario, it just seems like alt media noise.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), Bruno (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #1143
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Yes we do.

Steering which is a powerful display of confidence.

At times a person in high position will make this display.

That person uses this symbolism to make a statment that "I do not need to use my hands to aid my expression of thought my words alone express my thoughts clearly enough."

Hence the reason you see people like Merkel or Trump use this symbolism.
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th December 2017 at 03:10.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2017), Bruno (15th December 2017), DeDukshyn (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), justntime2learn (16th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Satori (15th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #1144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Language like "stupidest logical jump" does not help anyone here. Calling someone a member of the Illuminati without genuine proof is callow and libelious. FreeURMind was just saying the original meaning of the symbols has been corrupted and lost. The Eye used to represent the pineal gland.

I do not think there is any validity to the Q scenario, it just seems like alt media noise.
    Dude is comparing Trump to Hitler through the cherry picking of thousands of pictures and showing how if you sit with hands clasped then you are in the Illuminati.
    I mean I have no problem with trying to connect the dots but that is just a very poor effort.
    It looks like he googled "Trump in Illuminati" and posted the first thing he found. How about a "poor logical jump"?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (15th December 2017), Daozen (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Helene West (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Satori (15th December 2017), starlight (15th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #1145
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Here, here, DNA on post #1141, thank you.

FreeUrMind,
    I sympathise with much of what you say but I still feel you're not seeing the forest for the trees. Some of your points are good but IMHO they're still luxury items we can't get lost in because the big picture is - we're under attack.

I've been listening to alternative talk shows for over a decade and so many have anticipated the day we'd be under palpable attack and it's here. It's in our face. If we have a leftist/globalist takeover forced on us via impeachment of trump they will be flooding countless towns and rural areas with Agenda 21 agents. Middle class? Considering 'communitarianism' is part of the agenda whereby the elites have proclaimed we shouldn't own our own property you'll be lucky if you're kids will be working class.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Satori (15th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #1146
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Kinda feel like I'm in the twilight zone on this forum.
    I don't know what to tell you FUR, I think our data points probably line up more than you think, but out tiimelines for what is going to happen are probably what cause us to have differing views here.

I'm of the opinion that enviromentalists, like yourself, Hitler and Pol Pot are indeed willing to sacrifice human comfort for the sake of the environment.
    Hitler and Pol Pot were willing to sacrifice millions of people for the environment, and so to are the current globalists controlling the world.
    In my opinion Trump is aware of the present depopulation agenda and the use of environmental laws to help bring that into being.
    So excuse me if I'm on the side of the human race rather than the spotted owl here.
    I'm with you on the last sentence there. I also understand FUR's concern about the environment. We've been put in a terrible position to choose between human subsistence and the environment. It shouldn't be either/or but that is what is being done to us. In West VA & Kentucky coal country some of the main work of CAP (Christian Appalachian Fund) is to try and fix roofs so these people aren't existing in wet houses and freezing (I met a volunteer who lived with them for six months). The people in those parts know the risks of coal but they will take it to not starve and freeze. This is the position the elites have put us in, do we starve these poor people to save the trees? I can't do that. But we shouldn't be fighting over it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2017), BMJ (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #1147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:33.

14. Link to Post #1148
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Again I try to share some thing new

It hits the fan.

Try it sometime.

Observe
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:34.

15. Link to Post #1149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

While some of you pick sides and watch the show. I personally like looking at facts.
    Your quoted facts are no more valid than the donar who bank rolled the study or paid the so called reporter who is writing about them.
    Most of those enviromental programs are agendas placed to burdon US business owners making manufacturing almost impossible in the United States.
    The enviromental policies are a sham and they are in place to help the middle class of this country.
    Facts are.

They have no agenda. They are.

You can have an opinion about whether the actions listed are good or bad choices, but those actions did take place.

This is problem with discussing politics on this site because of this kind of thinking.

You didnt discuss the content of the post, you just labelled and dismissed FACTS. things that are true; things that happened. Facts have no agenda, again. I feel silly having to write that down for you.

You may have a different reading on them than FUR, but you seem to be questioning whether or not they actually happened. They did. Can you prove the things that were listed didnt actually happen? If so, please share.

Now some of them were things that congress passed and Trump signed, so he is not primarily responsible for them, but others were direct policy coming from the WH in the form of Executive Orders or changes to Code Federal Regulations(which the WH directs the Secretaries to implement and they do it).

16. Link to Post #1150
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Yes we do.

That person uses this symbolism to make a statment that "I do not need to use my hands to aid my expression of thought my words alone express my thoughts clearly enough."

My observation is that 99% of body language is subconscious. People don't "use" it, it is what "happens" based on a dynamic between people. Just the other day, at my works Christmas party, I spent some time chatting with one of my female colleagues at the hotel bar. Her boyfriend also attended the party and was with us at the hotel bar (we stepped out from the party for a bit to have a private drink). I'd say there's one of those little automatic "clicks" between her and I, somewhat evidenced by the way we rather avoid each other at work (don't want things to get complex). At this chat session though with a few drinks, things were different. It feels like she's been my best friend forever kinda thing (something along that line ... ).

Anyway as we were chatting she started grabbing my leg a bit, not in a sexual way, but of course this made her boyfriend very uncomfortable. How do I know? All he would do is sit up straighter, push his chest out a bit, and then look around a little nervously - very subtly actually. Did he do it on purpose to send me a message? Nope. His subconscious betrayed him; and I was in tune enough to know that that had bothered him.

99.9% of body language is a subconscious reaction - not a conscious message sent. In fact most of these subconscious cues are never even picked up on by the receiver, and the sender is rarely conscious that their movement even meant anything. It's the least effective form of communication in our language based reality. I have been in many conversations, business meeting etc. where someone has body language that indicates that they feel superior, or whatever. Do I suddenly bow to their body language? No I carry on and use my words and logic to get across what I say - their body language only betrays them, not reinforces them.

I didn't read the whole thread, that might be out of place a little, but that is my reality on the topic of body language.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2017 at 04:36.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), Bruno (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #1151
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    The enviromental policies are a sham and they are in place to help the middle class of this country.
    Facts are.

They have no agenda. They are.

You can have an opinion about whether the actions listed are good or bad choices, but those actions did take place.

This is problem with discussing politics on this site because of this kind of thinking.

You didnt discuss the content of the post, you just labelled and dismissed FACTS. things that are true; things that happened. Facts have no agenda, again. I feel silly having to write that down for you.

You may have a different reading on them than FUR, but you seem to be questioning whether or not they actually happened. They did. Can you prove the things that were listed didnt actually happen? If so, please share.

Now some of them were things that congress passed and Trump signed, so he is not primarily responsible for them, but others were direct policy coming from the WH in the form of Executive Orders or changes to Code Federal Regulations(which the WH directs the Secretaries to implement and they do it).
    Thanks for explaining it in a way I was unable too. Those were just a few I posted. There is many many more.

19. Link to Post #1152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dude is comparing Trump to Hitler through the cherry picking of thousands of pictures and showing how if you sit with hands clasped then you are in the Illuminati.
    I mean I have no problem with trying to connect the dots but that is just a very poor effort.
    It looks like he googled "Trump in Illuminati" and posted the first thing he found. How about a "poor logical jump"?
    I'm a she. Surprise! And no I didn't just Google images and put stuff together. They are called Cumans. There is a whole history about that tribe. If you were too Google their statues you would find the same hand holding. I don't just pull stuff from thin air and make it up for fun. These symbols go back thousands of years. Cumans were all dark skinned, except one tribe. They were blonde and blue eyed.

That is what I am trying to tell people. We may have all this tech. But THEY still use ancient summerian , Egyptian etc symbols and ideas of communicating. Instead of rocks it's twitter. That is also why history is falcified accounts. So we remain confused as to what it all means.

Also by no means don't believe anything I say. Discover it for yourself. Then it will have meaning. Me telling you is nothing. You can disregard it because you don't understand it.
    Fair enough.
    But you must agree that there are only so many positions to hold your hands in while sitting at board meetings, listening to politicians speak etc.
    So given that there are only so many positions you can hold your hands in it would be a given that through the photographing of someone tens of thousands of times that they might place their hands in a manner that is comfortable of which you can now interpret as you will.
    I myself love sitting with my hands in this exact position. It connects major chi points in the hands and allows for increased energy circulation.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), thunder24 (15th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #1153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm a she. Surprise! And no I didn't just Google images and put stuff together. They are called Cumans. There is a whole history about that tribe. If you were too Google their statues you would find the same hand holding. I don't just pull stuff from thin air and make it up for fun. These symbols go back thousands of years. Cumans were all dark skinned, except one tribe. They were blonde and blue eyed.

That is what I am trying to tell people. We may have all this tech. But THEY still use ancient summerian , Egyptian etc symbols and ideas of communicating. Instead of rocks it's twitter. That is also why history is falcified accounts. So we remain confused as to what it all means.

Also by no means don't believe anything I say. Discover it for yourself. Then it will have meaning. Me telling you is nothing. You can disregard it because you don't understand it.
    Fair enough.
    But you must agree that there are only so many positions to hold your hands in while sitting at board meetings, listening to politicians speak etc.
    So given that there are only so many positions you can hold your hands in it would be a given that through the photographing of someone tens of thousands of times that they might place their hands in a manner that is comfortable of which you can now interpret as you will.
    I myself love sitting with my hands in this exact position. It connects major chi points in the hands and allows for increased energy circulation.
    I do! But! Look at other leaders. How many do it as obsessively as some of those. I don't think there are many pictures where merkel and Trump aren't like that.

All I am saying is just compare. It takes great mind training to "remember" to constantly do it.

Just look. That's it. Don't believe.

Do you do that just standing there? Do you do it sitting having a discussion? Or sometimes on occasion you do it because you are in deep thought or making a point. You do it for "good" reasons. Perhaps they do it for not so good reasons.

Or think of gangs. They ae always throwing up hand signs. Part of the reason people have difficulty with this, is because WE don't have hidden agendas and communications. We arent trying to hide or signal anything.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th December 2017 at 04:05.

22. Link to Post #1154
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Yes we do.

My observation is that 99% of body language is subconscious. People don't "use" it, it is what "happens" based on a dynamic between people. Just the other day, at my works Christmas party, I spent some time chatting with one of my female colleagues at the hotel bar. Her boyfriend also attended the party and was with us at the hotel bar (we stepped out from the party for a bit to have a private drink. I'd say there's one of those little automatic "clicks" between her and I, somewhat evidenced by the way we rather avoid each other at work (don't want things to get complex). At this chat session though with a few drinks, things were different. It feels like she's been my best friend forever kinda thing (something along that line ... ).

Anyway as we were chatting she started grabbing my leg a bit, not in a sexual way, but of course this made her boyfriend very uncomfortable. How do I know? All he would do is sit up straighter, push his chest out a bit, and then look around a little nervously - very subtly actually. Did he do it on purpose to send me a message? Nope. His subconscious betrayed him; and I was in tune enough to know that that had bothered him.

99.9% of body language is a subconscious reaction - not a conscious message sent. In fact most of these subconscious cues are never even picked up on by the receiver, and the sender is rarely conscious that their movement even meant anything. It's the least effective form of communication in our language based reality. I have been in many conversations, business meeting etc. where someone has body language that indicates that they feel superior, or whatever. Do I suddenly bow to their body language? No I carry on and use my words and logic to get across what I say - their body language only betrays them, not reinforces them.

I didn't read the whole thread, that might be out of place a little, but that is my reality on the topic of body language.
    You bet. There is body language. Which we all do. We are human. Most of us are normal.

They aren't us. They don't think like us. They always have an agenda. There is meaning to everything they do.

There isn't one cabal. There are many. And they all have symbols and stuff to mark their territory like a gang. That is why pyramid with capstone means something different than just a pyramid. When they throw up these signs they are signalling factions or and mocking other ones.

They signal alligence. We just don't understand it. They made sure of that by contaminating history.

We can't think like us. We need to think like they do. We need to understand their language. We are normal and don't usually use symbols to communicate with each other.

What makes it even harder to follow is they will use the same symbols to mock each other. But they all stem from on meaning.

Most all symbols come from one meaning. And they have been bastardized by the not so nice guys.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th December 2017 at 04:17.

23. Link to Post #1155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... <trimmy trim trim ...>

Quote My observation is that 99% of body language is subconscious. People don't "use" it, it is what "happens" based on a dynamic between people. Just the other day, at my works Christmas party, I spent some time chatting with one of my female colleagues at the hotel bar. Her boyfriend also attended the party and was with us at the hotel bar (we stepped out from the party for a bit to have a private drink. I'd say there's one of those little automatic "clicks" between her and I, somewhat evidenced by the way we rather avoid each other at work (don't want things to get complex). At this chat session though with a few drinks, things were different. It feels like she's been my best friend forever kinda thing (something along that line ... ).

You bet. There is body language. Which we all do. We are human. Most of us are normal.

They aren't us. They don't think like us. They always have an agenda. There is meaning to everything they do.

There isn't one cabal. There are many. And they all have symbols and stuff to mark their territory like a gang. That is why pyramid with capstone means something different than just a pyramid. When they throw up these signs they are signalling factions or and mocking other ones.

They signal alligence. We just don't understand it. They made sure of that by contaminating history.

We can't think like us. We need to think like they do. We need to understand their language. We are normal and don't usually use symbols to communicate with each other.

What makes it even harder to follow is they will use the same symbols to mock each other. But they all stem from on meaning.

Most all symbols come from one meaning. And they have been bastardized by the not so nice guys.
    I don't buy the "They are in a different league than us" bit. They are idiots when you come down to it. It is "us" who makes all these claims based on things like "observing their body language" ... it 's not coming from some "Illuminati body language ritual stuff manual" ... unless someone can present such?

BTW I think like them (not the merkel's and trumps but those who pull their strings). I'm just not a callous SOB with a bad narcissistic condition (well, maybe a little )
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2017 at 04:25. Reason: clarity, spelling and grammar

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (15th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #1156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote My observation is that 99% of body language is subconscious. People don't "use" it, it is what "happens" based on a dynamic between people. Just the other day, at my works Christmas party, I spent some time chatting with one of my female colleagues at the hotel bar. Her boyfriend also attended the party and was with us at the hotel bar (we stepped out from the party for a bit to have a private drink. I'd say there's one of those little automatic "clicks" between her and I, somewhat evidenced by the way we rather avoid each other at work (don't want things to get complex). At this chat session though with a few drinks, things were different. It feels like she's been my best friend forever kinda thing (something along that line ... ).

I don't buy the "They are far higher and in a different league than us" bit. They are idiots when you come down to it. It is "us" who makes all these claims based on things like "observing their body language" ... it 's not coming from some "Illuminati body language ritual stuff manual" ... unless someone can present such?

BTW I think like them (not the merkel's and trumps but those who pull their strings). I'm just not a callous SOB with a bad narcissistic condition (well, maybe a little )
    😂😂😂😂😂

All good. Love the comment. Thanks! We don't have to agree. I can respect your perspective. They aren't higher. They just communicate differently.

That was a good chuckle. 😁

26. Link to Post #1157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't buy the "They are far higher and in a different league than us" bit. They are idiots when you come down to it. It is "us" who makes all these claims based on things like "observing their body language" ... it 's not coming from some "Illuminati body language ritual stuff manual" ... unless someone can present such?

😂😂😂😂😂

All good. Love the comment. Thanks! We don't have to agree. I can respect your perspective. They aren't higher. They just communicate differently.

That was a good chuckle. 😁
    I removed the "higher" part, but I had it in there only because I feel we put these people on this pedestal sometimes, even if it's an evil pedestal, that gives them an artificial power. I want to ensure I am not enabling that perspective. I don't think they have nearly as much power or "fanciness" as the conspiracy people tend to give them credit for. They are children ... see them as children who never really grew up and matured, and that will align a lot closer IMHO.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (15th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #1158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm a she. Surprise!
    Fair enough.
    And no I didn't just Google images and put stuff together. They are called Cumans. There is a whole history about that tribe. If you were too Google their statues you would find the same hand holding. I don't just pull stuff from thin air and make it up for fun. These symbols go back thousands of years. Cumans were all dark skinned, except one tribe. They were blonde and blue eyed.
    There is a lot of archaic history out there being juxtaposed into the present, for myself I would look for examples in modern practice that were more definitive than a relaxed hand posture. I think these examples exist.

For myself I think it goes back beyond Summerian.
    We have the "cremation of care", the ritual performed by the elite at Bohemian Grove. The idol they are worshiping here is Moloch, which is the same thing as the ancient Baal. Baal was a god commonly worshiped in ancient times, the ancient ruler Hannibal who attacked Rome came from a culture that practiced this, many say that Hannibal watched his brother become just such a sacrifice as Hannibal's father wanted to curry favor with the Baal.
    If we are to believe the writings of Edgar Cayce, and I absolutely do, we see that Atlantis was divided into two factions, the sons and daughters of light and the sons of Belial.
    Worshipers of Belial believed in making human/animal chymeras, these half human and half animal beings they kept as slaves and became the stuff of mythology in later cultures. Edgar Cayce stated that the opposing factions of Atlantis fought over this moral issue.
    I find it fascinating that we are on the precipice of this same moral dilemma.
    So from Moloch we got Baal and Baal is the same being worshiped in Atlantis as Belial.
    Worshipers of Baal and Belial believe very much in human sacrifice and this is seen being practiced by the elite now.
    Especially the sacrifice of children.

Indeed and the same goes for what I say.

Let me try this angle. Everybody here is good at something.
    Gementria
    Tech
    A.I
    Environment
    Politics
    Black ops
    Etc

I happen to be good at symbols.
    I've personally never fond symbols or pursuing their meanings to give a lot of answers. Too much interpretation, too abstract.
    This is just me.

I have also spent alot of time learning about them. From every angle, not the angle which best suited my ideals ans beliefs. Because I erased all that I was told to think from birth and started this journey with a clean slate.
    Many folks here have gone through removing false paradigms planted by our social structure. You are not alone here.

Mind you it's difficult to maintain at times by I have practiced enough that I just follow what is there and the explanations of both sides.
    You can never only view one side of a coin.
    Indeed.
    I actually see the acutal merit the elite and their depopulation program have.
    I'm just too personally invested in being alive to want to die for it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), mountain_jim (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #1159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fair enough.
    I do! But! Look at other leaders. How many do it as obsessively as some of those. I don't think there are many pictures where merkel and Trump aren't like that.

All I am saying is just compare. It takes great mind training to "remember" to constantly do it.

Just look. That's it. Don't believe.

Do you do that just standing there? Do you do it sitting having a discussion? Or sometimes on occasion you do it because you are in deep thought or making a point. You do it for "good" reasons. Perhaps they do it for not so good reasons.

Or think of gangs. They ae always throwing up hand signs. Part of the reason people have difficulty with this, is because WE don't have hidden agendas and communications. We arent trying to hide or signal anything.
    There is just so much more good data out there than this.
    What I hear you saying is "don't pay attention to the Q documents, instead watch these people and their hand placement this will tell you so much more".
    No disrespect here, but this is all "you" making this logical leap.

I think hand signaling absolutely exists, but this doesn't mean it is meant for the illuminati.
    Trump has his secret service detail and all kinds of stuff going on.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), DeDukshyn (15th December 2017), FreeURmind (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #1160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(re: previous post) I'm agreeing with DNA on this one ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2017 at 04:44.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (15th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 946 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58 68 108 158 558 946 LastLast