Page 399 of 946 FirstFirst 1 299 349 389 399 409 449 499 899 946 LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #7961
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

This summary by X22 report has a pretty good explanation for why Huber didn't appear before congress. I can buy this explanation, it makes sense to me.

warmest,
    crosby

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th December 2018), Bluegreen (15th December 2018), BMJ (15th December 2018), mgray (15th December 2018), mojo (15th December 2018), neutronstar (15th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (15th December 2018), TargeT (15th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #7962
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

People need to be more careful with this stuff. Q is ritual magick. Have you repeated your mantras yet today?
    Trust the plan.
    WWG1WGA
    They never thought she'd lose
    We have it all
    These people are stupid
    Justice is coming...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arn For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2018), neutronstar (15th December 2018), Olam (16th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #7963
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Regarding the poppy Bush funeral, a nice visual breakdown of what was possibly said, and the interactions between the Bush's and nearby secret service agents regarding the "letter" (gitmo invites?). Up to 3.00 minutes

RedPill78
    Published on Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th December 2018 at 14:58.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2018), crosby (16th December 2018), Leon55 (16th December 2018), mojo (15th December 2018), neutronstar (15th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (15th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #7964
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

this might explain that stuff is happening behind the scenes but understand patriots want it now... me too, I want to see all the cabal get justice served on them.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2018), BMJ (16th December 2018), crosby (16th December 2018), Leon55 (16th December 2018), neutronstar (15th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #7965
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Arn (here)
    People need to be more careful with this stuff. Q is ritual magick. Have you repeated your mantras yet today?
    Trust the plan.
    WWG1WGA
    They never thought she'd lose
    We have it all
    These people are stupid
    Justice is coming...
    I don't need Q to tell me Justice is coming. I realized it was coming a few years ago. 20 years ago when I woke up I didn't know anybody that was awake. 10 years ago I saw more people waking up but still not that many. Today there are a lot and tomorrow there will be more. The only real question is, when will enough wake up to change the world we live in, to one that is just?

Dark forces can only operate in the dark. The information age has turned on the lights. There are no more secrets. Everything is stored on some database somewhere. It is called transparency, and the people that have ruled the world up until now, cannot operate in this kind of world. It is only a matter of time.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th December 2018), BMJ (16th December 2018), crosby (16th December 2018), Elixir (17th December 2018), Jayke (16th December 2018), mojo (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), TargeT (16th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #7966
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Too bad the clinton hearings turned into a big nothingburger. Huber didn't even show. Maybe he didn't trust the plan.

12. Link to Post #7967
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Too bad the clinton hearings turned into a big nothingburger. Huber didn't even show. Maybe he didn't trust the plan.
    Maybe the plan was never to turn this investigation over to congress. Maybe, Huber decided to go over their heads.
    crosby

please see post 7961

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #7968
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Yes that is possible I did hear the x22 guy 'explain' it for everyone https://youtube.com/watch?v=0jo7g-4clkc
    I guess if you factor in the slowness of the human factor of Reality it could be a factor. And then maybe not. It was interesting the two guys who testified they had the goods on the clinton fdn made a big deal they were "Jesuits". And that they want to make a buck by turning them into the irs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4C6CM09mos

15. Link to Post #7969
    Thanks

Yes that is possible I did hear the x22 guy 'explain' it for everyone https://youtube.com/watch?v=0jo7g-4clkc
    I guess if you factor in the slowness of the human factor of Reality it could be a factor. And then maybe not. It was interesting the two guys who testified they had the goods on the clinton fdn made a big deal they were "Jesuits". And that they want to make a buck by turning them into the irs.
    I'm just inclined to believe that taking down the deep state is going to take much longer than microwaving a burger. There is so much going on behind the scenes that we will probably never be made aware of - - Everyone wants this all to happen 'right now' - - I just do not think that's possible. People have been sleeping for a long time, and some are not ready or willing to wake up...... this becomes a factor in what is happening as well as everything we don't know about. So, hopefully time is on our side for a while longer.

crosby

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2018), Jayke (16th December 2018), neutronstar (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), TargeT (16th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #7970
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Maybe the plan was never to turn this investigation over to congress. Maybe, Huber decided to go over their heads.
    crosby

please see post 7961
    Here's an article that rather agrees with some of what X22 reported in the video in Post #7961, above:
    • Congress is corrupt, very corrupt. Don't expect honest investigations from it, and don't expect honest investigators to trust it.
    • Huber is not working on the Clinton Foundation financial fraud, and would not be expected to testify on it.
    From Clintons in the Crosshairs : Message Delivered, Shots Fired (QuodVerum.com):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clintons in the Crosshairs : Message Delivered, Shots Fired

Don’t be distracted by doom-mongers and conspiracy theories. Today’s Congressional hearing into The Clinton Foundation was extremely important, but perhaps not in the way many expected. As Rex explains, once you understand how Trump uses Congress as a strategic weapon, the purpose of today’s kabuki show reveals itself. And it’s not good news for the enemies of The Republic.

by Rex, Fri, December 14, 2018

Perhaps the most interesting part of today’s explosive Congressional hearing into the Clinton Foundation, was the last few minutes.

Mark Meadows (R) had a major tantrum about the investigators not turning over the 6,000 documents they have incriminating the Clintons, to Congress.

Meadows:

“I don’t find how [refusing to turn over information] provides a good foundation for truth and transparency.”

The reply by one of the investigators, John Moynihan, was priceless:

“Let me be very clear. You invited us. If you don’t want us, disinvite us…we presented [the evidence] to government agencies, which you’re not."

Bravo! Every sane American would have applauded.

These investigators are like white collar crime bounty hunters, who investigate and expose crime and then get an agreed cut of the crime’s $value.

There’s no way they’re going to put years of intensive and dangerous work at risk.

But a more fundamental question is this - why on earth would they hand over red-hot evidence, currently the subject of FBI / DOJ investigation, into the hands of some of the most untrustworthy group of people in America (Congress), that has no prosecutorial power?

Especially when one of the chambers is about to be fouled by an insane Democrat majority.

Answer: they wouldn’t.

Meadows ‘tantrum’ seemed a bit too obvious and staged for me. But let’s assume he was being genuine. This appeal to ‘truth and transparency’ was yet more confirmation that the current US Congress, is detached from reality.

We heard a snooty put-down of honorable and honest citizens, from a member of the same Congress that is hiding evidence of its own sickening corruption and malfeasance, from the American public.

The Awan scandal and sexual harassment hush-hush fund, being two glaring examples of many.

"Transparency and truth"? Give me a break, Representative Meadows.

We aren’t idiots.

It would be insane to trust Congress, with anything. With just a few exceptions, Congress is not a serious group of people, right now. Which is why it has limited uses - more of that in a second.

Ignore the Doom-Mongers : Plenty is Happening

There are all sorts of bizarre theories out there about today’s hearing.

People are now saying that because Huber did not appear and has not interacted much with these investigators, it is ‘obvious’ that DOJ Attorney John Huber and OIG Horowitz are now Deep State agents, engaged in a massive ‘slow walk, do nothing’ cover-up, right under POTUS Trump’s nose.

These same doom-mongers are also suggesting that OIG Horowitz is involved in a cover-up with Robert Mueller to destroy and cover up the incriminating Page/Strzok texts, apparently scrubbed from their phones.

Plenty is happening. But this need to infantilize Trump and wail at the moon whenever things don’t turn out exactly the way people want them to be, is misguided.

It’s also a total misunderstanding of Trump’s personality and a flat out misreading of events. Read on.

Logical Thinking, Please

Think logically. There are two obvious reasons why Huber would not interact with these investigators, or appear at this hearing.

First, Huber is not responsible for the investigation into the Clinton Foundation. This is being run by the FBI, in conjunction with the IRS, with a Grand Jury out of Little Rock, Arkansas. Nothing to do with Huber. This has been known for a long time.

Second, we know that Huber is working with IG Horowitz on multiple other investigations, some that may touch on Clinton’s tenure at the Department of State, but not the Clinton Foundation. It would therefore be imprudent of him to appear at a hearing into the Foundation, if it would in any way jeapordize the other probes.

Third, perhaps the official explanation is correct: Huber did have an illness or death in the family. These things do happen.

Apply logic to the ‘Page/Strzok’ missing text ‘cover up’ conspiracy, as well. I have no doubt that Strzok tried to destroy his texts with Page, but there is no evidence Page tried to destroy hers. Another thing : even if they did, it doesn’t matter, anyway. Why?

Because the NSA has them.

Back in 2013, Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA collects every communication made by every American citizen, 24/7. Do you know how powerful (and frightening) the NSA tech is? It can hoover up the data equivalent of the entire Congressional Library every 14.4 seconds. Sorry, let me correct that - it could do that in 2006.

What capability does NSA have now? The mind boggles. So unless the doom-mongers are going to stretch their conspiracy theories, to suggest that NSA ‘insiders’ have scrubbed the Page/Strzok texts collected by NSA, you can rest easy : all of the texts have been saved by the NSA (as have all of Clinton’s emails, by the way).

Bonus question: what is the link between Attorney Huber and the NSA? Can anyone guess? Hint: ICCNCIDC. Look it up.

Congress as Information Channel

Congress fall from grace under the Obama administration was spectacular. It was bad before Obama, but the fall escalated between 2008-2016. The worst POTUS in history reduced the institution to a cesspit of corruption, criminality and unconstitutional abuse of power.

Right now, we are in a process of fundamental transition. POTUS Trump has done some effective work since his inauguration, removing many ineffective, corrupt or compromized members. However, a complete rehabilitation of both chambers, will consume much of POTUS two terms.

However, many bad eggs remain. Despite the huffing and puffing of Mark Meadows about the nobility of the Congress, it remains a broken institution, that lacks legitimacy.

Many seem to think that not providing this Congress with classified or sensitive information is a bad thing. Not me. In my opinion, the less they have, the better.

Which is why right now, Congress is largely ignored by the FBI, DOJ and other government departments - especially when it comes to providing them with access to sensitive information.

And which is why Trump, ever the strategist, has used Congress as a theater for kabuki and distraction, when it comes to defeating the enemies of the Republic.

And why he has also used Congress, as an information channel. Which was what today was all about.

Message Delivered : Shots Fired

Today’s hearing was a message from Team Trump, to two audiences.

Audience #1 - the Clintons and their cronies. What do the Clintons know for sure tonight?

That there has been a very professional and detailed investigation of the money laundering machine, aka The Clinton Foundation, for some time. That the scale of tax evasion, FARA violations, "pay for play" and money laundering crimes is astonishing.

And that these investigators aren’t trusting anyone with their evidence, apart from the FBI investigation team in Little Rock, Arkansas, which has a Grand Jury in place.

Audience # 2 - you and me. What do we know for sure tonight?

See the answer to the Clintons.

A Last Word

Look, it is frustrating not knowing things.

We want confirmation of our theories, as well as justice for our anger.

We get frustrated and angry when we don’t have these needs met. And tired, at the time we are being forced to wait.

The reality? We all need to get used to the fact, that there is always going to be a gap between what we think we know - and what is actually happening.

And rather than mongering in doom, try using logic. Why? Being logical provides gives us better answers than doom-mongering, about what we don't know.

We would all love to know what is happening, when events will occur and how Trump and his people are defeating America’s enemies. But that would give the same enemies valuable information.

So in these moments of frustration, be logical. Events are moving in the right direction. Enjoy the show.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tip of the hat to this post, on 8 chan's qresearch, for linking to the above QuodVerum article, and to the anon's and baker's on 8 chan for noticing and calling out this as a notable article.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (16th December 2018), enigma3 (17th December 2018), Jayke (16th December 2018), mgray (16th December 2018), mountain_jim (16th December 2018), neutronstar (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), starlight (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #7971
    Thanks

I'd love to hear the qanon,(don't buy it myself 8) thoughts on the footage in the clip below. It gets round to Trump near the end.
    Look at the amount of bombs Trump's dropping compared to his predecessors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMC7OYbmZDo

Bunch of kids giving it large, boasting, or a real deep concern. Bit of both imo. Wouldn't know where to start re Clintons ,messy business.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Zanshin (16th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #7972
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    None of Barack H. Obama (President from 2009 to 2017), his wife Michelle, Dick Cheney (Vice President under "W"), or his wife Lynne looked at their program so far as noticed, so I have no idea if they received such a letter.
    This video shows Barack and Michelle Obama also receiving such an envelope:

They both seem to be doing their best to not show a reaction, but they both seem to taken aback by the envelope.

Meanwhile, notice the reaction of Dick and Lynne Cheney, who seem to be quite aware of what the Obama's are seeing. Lynne Cheney had a similar reaction when Hillary noticed her envelope.

I might trust the Cheney's even less than I trust the Obama's or Clinton's .

===

P.S. -- Here's a link to the original, higher quality, Fox News video of this funeral, starting at this bit where the Obama's see the envelope: https://youtu.be/9KnfmevDihE?t=1736
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th December 2018 at 15:16.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), mgray (16th December 2018), mountain_jim (16th December 2018), neutronstar (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), Zanshin (17th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #7973
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Due to the different reactions and time it takes for it to register I would guess each note was tailored to the recipient with a different "counter".

It also shows full compliance of the Secret Service details for all these people, which could be very interesting. Is the evidence so compelling as to have them approve the correct "counter" to each couple.

Follow the wives.
    Last edited by mgray; 16th December 2018 at 15:42.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), mountain_jim (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Ratszinger (16th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #7974
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Due to the different reactions and time it takes for it to register I would guess each note was tailored to the recipient with a different "counter".

It also shows full compliance of the Secret Service details for all these people, which could be very interesting. Is the evidence so compelling as to have them approve the correct "counter" to each couple.

Follow the wives.
    I figured it was a personal invitation to one of the three new detention centers mentioned.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #7975
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    I'm just inclined to believe that taking down the deep state is going to take much longer than microwaving a burger. There is so much going on behind the scenes that we will probably never be made aware of - - Everyone wants this all to happen 'right now' - - I just do not think that's possible. People have been sleeping for a long time, and some are not ready or willing to wake up...... this becomes a factor in what is happening as well as everything we don't know about. So, hopefully time is on our side for a while longer.

crosby
    This is going to take years to short it all out. I said awhile ago that I don't think we will see anything major until Jan 1. That is when those E orders go into effect. I would imagine that they need to take their money first.

All this stuff with congress is probably just trying to get the information out. When things go down it will be the justice department and military that it plays out in. It won't be tried in congress.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 16th December 2018 at 21:38.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), James Newell (20th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #7976
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Given the latest video posted by Paul on the Obama envelope I had to make a post to red-pill some of my "other" blog post readers.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), neutronstar (16th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), starlight (17th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), Zanshin (17th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #7977
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

MGray,

Maybe they all just received an envelope informing them they won an Oscar for best supporting actors in political theatre. Because this is what it is. All of it including Q.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

crosby (17th December 2018), mgray (17th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #7978
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    MGray,

Maybe they all just received an envelope informing them they won an Oscar for best supporting actors in political theatre. Because this is what it is. All of it including Q.
    except for those pesky wars that some of us wasted our lives in... yea
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), Operator (18th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2018), Zanshin (17th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #7979
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Given the latest video posted by Paul on the Obama envelope I had to make a post to red-pill some of my "other" blog post readers.
    Wives of all the principles, the previous Presidents, and the current and previous Vice Presidents, got one, except:
    • Jimmy and Lillian Carter
    • (so far as I know) Al and (estranged) Tipper Gore
    • Dick and Lynne Cheney
    • Dan and Marilyn Quayle
    • Donald and Melinda Trump
    I would guess that the Carter's didn't get one because they were not part of the "in crowd".

I don't know if Al (and, if present, Tipper) Gore got one, as they were far enough off the front row that I haven't even found them on video of that funeral service yet, and while I've found the Quayle's on the video, I've not seen any video evidence of them getting one.

I'm guessing that the Trump's didn't get one because they were the one's handing them out.

I am finding the case of Dick and Lynne Cheney particularly interesting. They sat right behind the Clinton's and Obama's, and Lynne in particular seemed to be quite aware when both Hillary and Michelle came upon their envelope. She was watching, and in one shot, she glanced over to Dick, apparently verifying that he was watching and aware too, that Michelle had just noticed her envelope. Mike and Karen Pence sat just to Dick Cheney's right, so I have little doubt that Dick and Lynne Cheney were aware that Karen (apparently) took no particular notice of the small envelope inserted into her program brochure.

I'm no match for Mandy Bombard when it comes to Body Language, but my sense was that Dick and Lynne Cheney knew that the Clinton's and Obama's would receive such a card, and were watching the reactions of the Clinton's and Obama's when they came upon their envelope. Perhaps Lynne, who was being quite observant, noticed the card for her and Dick earlier, allowing them to anticipate what was coming for their colleagues. Or perhaps Dick and Lynne have better inside intelligence, and knew even before arriving at the funeral service what this "counter" (as Q called it) action by Trump would consist of.

Trump is hated by the Bush/Clinton/Obama "in crowd". A pall fell over the front row when Donald and Melinda Trump arrived. As a Q fag and Trump enthusiast, I continue to suspect that Trump knew damn well what was in those envelopes, and it was not a simple "Merry Christmas" or "Sympathies for your bereavement" or "Invitation to some future social event" card. Rather I suspect it was some sort of "Go to hell, and let me help you get there" card, only one referring, by some simple image, symbol or short word phrase, to matters which the Bush/Clinton/Obama "in crowd" must keep secret, which ensures that they won't willingly reveal what was in the cards.

I'm also currently guessing that one of the Secret Service agents sitting behind "W" and Laura Bush handed them their "special card" as the casket was being carried past them, doing so knowingly behind the casket, out of easy camera view. I don't suspect the balding "Mr. Clean" agent on the aisle, but rather the tall one, third in from the aisle. But since the casket is in the way, and my X-ray vision doesn't work even in real life, much less on news feed video, that's speculation on my part. In any case, waltzing further out on a twig of speculation (tip of the hat to Joseph P. Farrell for that phrase), I suspect that this carefully timed hand-off was carried out by the Secret Service, on orders of Trump's team, and that it was a deliberate act to catch on camera the reaction of "W" and Laura (and it turned out, Jeb as well) Bush to the "card", at a prime moment in the ceremony.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2018 at 04:50.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th December 2018), BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), mgray (17th December 2018), mountain_jim (17th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (17th December 2018), TargeT (17th December 2018), Zanshin (17th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #7980
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    L.C.Payseur (1850-1939)
    Lewis Cass Payseur
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...ox_payseur.pdf

Payseurs were involved with gold mines.
    Banks, railroad construction companies, railway companies, railroad engine manufacturing companies, railway cars & sleepers, tractors and plows (International Harvester), Colt firearms, wagons and buggies (now Cadillacs). Plantations of cotton, tobacco, timber, and corn.
    They had United Fruit Company, ALCOA, various mining companies, meat processing (Amour),

Daniel Payseur was the former crown prince of France who moved to America and married into the Reed family...also into gold mines.
    Jonas was Daniel's second son.
    Jonas Payseur was father of Lewis Cass Payseur.
    Around about 1805, Daniel Payseur (1785-1860) was smuggled out of France to the Carolina's, in the newly formed United States, after his mother, Queen Marie Antoinette, was beheaded in 1793 during the French Revolution.

Daniel had two sons, Adam who was murdered as a young man, and Jonas, who lived from 1819 to 1884.

From https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-cvNM...seur_djvu.txt:
    Jonas carried on the family tradition and increased the family holdings to include steam ship
    companies now known as. United Fruit Company, Mining Equipment Co., Aluminum Company of America
    (ALCOA)., Mining companies for Coal, Iron, Copper, Gold and Silver and was the main supplier to the
    government for gold and silver. They started the meat processing company now known as Armour and
    Company and started the cattle and stock yards across America at the railroad yards.
    Notice one item on that list: United Fruit Company.

From Wikipedia, no less:
    The United Fruit Company was an American corporation that traded in tropical fruit (primarily bananas), grown on Latin American plantations, and sold in the United States and Europe. ... [United Fruit] maintained a virtual monopoly in certain regions, some of which came to be called banana republics, such as Costa Rica, Honduras, and Guatemala.

United Fruit had a deep and long-lasting impact on the economic and political development of several Latin American countries. Critics often accused it of exploitative neocolonialism, and described it as the archetypal example of the influence of a multinational corporation on the internal politics of the banana republics.
    Other books and sources go into more detail as to how the United Fruit Company destroyed portions of Central America, such as Bananas: How the United Fruit Company Shaped the World (Peter Chapman), of which this Amazon page writes:
    The story has its source in United Fruit’s nineteenth-century beginnings in the jungles of Costa Rica. What follows is a damning examination of the company’s policies: from the marketing of the banana as the first fast food, to the company’s involvement in an invasion of Honduras, a massacre in Colombia, and a bloody coup in Guatemala. Along the way the company fostered covert links with U.S. power brokers such as Richard Nixon and CIA operative Howard Hunt, manipulated the press in new, and stoked the revolutionary ire of Che Guevara and Fidel Castro.

From the exploited banana republics of Central America to the concrete jungle of New York City, Peter Chapman’s Bananas is a lively and insightful cultural history of the coveted yellow fruit, as well as a gripping narrative about the infamous rise and fall of the United Fruit Company.
    ===

Now let me connect some dots.

===

Ask yourself:
    From where did the would-be "immigrants" come, who are now camping out along the northern Mexico border, having been blocked from entering the United States by President Trump's policies?
    They came from Central American "banana republics", not from Mexico. They came from such places as the above mentioned Costa Rica, Honduras, Colombia, and Guatemala.

Such bands of young, violence prone, roving men do not normally form in healthy communities.

Rather, such as the bands of "Muslim" immigrants from Africa and the Middle East, who are riding rough shod over parts of Europe now, or the inner city gangs in some of the drug destroyed American cities, such bands of young men form out of destroyed societies.

Payseur's banana republics destroyed portions of Central America, over a century ago. Some of those portions remain distressed even today, and are the source of the "immigrants" trying to enter the United States, through Mexico.

===

Such destroyed societies become a resource, that can be used when the "time" calls for it to destroy other healthy societies.

African Muslims have been shipped across the Mediterranean, and Central American "immigrants" have been moved across Mexico, in an attempt to destroy American and European nations, cultures and societies, both in the last year.

===

Thank-you, Jonas Payseur (1819-1884) for the would-be immigrants to America now ensconced in northern Mexico. You're not welcome.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2018 at 05:44.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th December 2018), Bluegreen (17th December 2018), BMJ (17th December 2018), crosby (17th December 2018), Jayke (17th December 2018), mgray (17th December 2018), mountain_jim (17th December 2018), ramus (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (18th December 2018), TargeT (17th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 946 FirstFirst 1 299 349 389 399 409 449 499 899 946 LastLast