United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    http://www.harmonwilfred.com/
    The bulk of Harmon Wilfred's website can be found at http://www.harmonwilfred.com/lumina-diem/ (which is also where the URL http://luminadiem.com/ redirects to.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (12th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2482
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This is todays discussion from a different link. If you watched the first part which I
    posted on the previous page below you pick up the discussion by going to part 2
    beneath aprox 15mins in and match up or if you have not listened to them start
    from part one of that link beneath. I posted these as the original link has not
    posted there next part and I have go to bed....

JEROME CORSI Q-ANON ANALYSIS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbULiyhBTK0
    2-12-18 (PT-1) Q-ANON ...1:02min segment

====================================================

Feb 12 PART 1 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-742 PLUS RUSSIA PLANE ACCIDENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WItYUydDlMw

Published on 12 Feb 2018...45 min segment.
    Feb 12 PART 1 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-742 PLUS RUSSIA PLANE ACCIDENT

====================================

Feb 12 PART 2 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-744 Mika Brzezinski, North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4obYxA070

Published on 12 Feb 2018....52 min segment.
    Feb 12 PART 2 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-744 Mika Brzezinski, North Korea

Feb 12 PART 3 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-742 FLOWERS & GARDENS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVb-t9OpIs

Published on 12 Feb 2018...55 min segment.
    Feb 12 PART 3 Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING starting w
    #QAnon post #739-742 FLOWERS & GARDENS

===================================================

Quote just posted a review of this new book, along with Kerry Cassidy's interview last
    week of Brooks Agnew, in a new thread: Charm of Favor: A true story of the rise of
    the Clinton Crime Syndicate, by Brooks Agnew.
    I watched it last week and was not sure if to post it here and did not, I did post it
    on the Hollow earth thread earlier as in the first quarter hour they discuss that
    topic and I think you are right to post it separately a bit like the Rebecca Roth
    thread if I remember right ? I have watched an awfull lot of vids since....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit.....

The full discussion has now been posted , its the same info as above just on one vid.

JEROME CORSI Q-ANON ANALYSIS 2-12-18 (Full) Q-ANON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6dJg4h6O4
    Published on 12 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 07:23.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Lettherebelight (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #2483
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

From Sean Hannity: "Collusion?"
    RUSSIA BOMBSHELL: Susan Rice Sent ‘UNUSUAL' Email to Herself During TRUMP’S Inauguration

posted by Hannity Staff - 2 hours ago

Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham have flagged an “unusual email” that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice sent to herself the day of President Trump’s inauguration, reports Fox News.

The mysterious communication reportedly mentions a meeting with former President Barack Obama regarding the Trump campaign’s alleged ties with Russian officials during the election; detailing a high-level conversation with Obama’s senior staff.

“According to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the partially unclassified email was sent by Rice on Jan. 20, 2017 — and appears to document a Jan. 5 meeting that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Vice President Joe Biden and Rice,” reports Fox.

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book,’” says Rice’s email to herself.

“The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book,’” she added.

The mysterious email raises new questions over Barack Obama’s involvement in both Hillary Clinton’s botched email investigation, as well as the DOJ’s probe into possible Russian connections to the Trump campaign.
    Harley

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018), turiya (13th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #2484
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    From Sean Hannity: "Collusion?"
    RUSSIA BOMBSHELL: Susan Rice Sent ‘UNUSUAL' Email to Herself During TRUMP’S Inauguration

posted by Hannity Staff - 2 hours ago

Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham have flagged an “unusual email” that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice sent to herself the day of President Trump’s inauguration, reports Fox News.

The mysterious communication reportedly mentions a meeting with former President Barack Obama regarding the Trump campaign’s alleged ties with Russian officials during the election; detailing a high-level conversation with Obama’s senior staff.

“According to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the partially unclassified email was sent by Rice on Jan. 20, 2017 — and appears to document a Jan. 5 meeting that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Vice President Joe Biden and Rice,” reports Fox.

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book,’” says Rice’s email to herself.

“The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book,’” she added.

The mysterious email raises new questions over Barack Obama’s involvement in both Hillary Clinton’s botched email investigation, as well as the DOJ’s probe into possible Russian connections to the Trump campaign.
    perhaps she knew she was being watched and wanted to flag the good guys cos she was in over her head

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #2485
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Emmett J Rice

Emmett J Rice (b 1919) from Florence, SC, is best known as the second African-American Governor of the Federal Reserve and as the father of Susan Rice, former Ambassador to the United Nations and US National Security Advisor in the Obama administration.

He joined the Air Force in WWII, and was a member of the famed Tuskegee Airmen. He obtained business degrees from the City College of New York in the 40's, a PHD from Berkeley in California, and went on to teach at Cornell University. He began working as an economist at the Federal Reserve of New York, and helped establish the (Rothschild-owned) Central Bank of Nigeria and the Reserve Bank of India.

In 1964 he became Director of the Office of Developing Nations at the Treasury Department, and went to the World Bank as Executive Director in 1966. He became Senior Vice President at the National Bank of Washington (DC) until it went bankrupt. In 1979, he was appointed by President Carter as a US Federal Reserve Bank Governor, where he served until 1986; after leaving he worked for the DC chapter of the American Red Cross. Rice was a Council on Foreign Relations member and a Fulbright Scholar. He died in 2011.

"See any red flags?"

Last edited by Bluegreen; 13th February 2018 at 17:08.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (21st February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018), thunder24 (13th February 2018), turiya (13th February 2018), Valle (13th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #2486
    Thanks

Quote She added that she did not find Mr Assange's fear that Swedish authorities
    would extradite him to the US "reasonable".
    This is political or the Judge is ignorant and stupid on this case and to say the US
    was not likely to go after him and pressure Sweden is ridiculous if she has followed
    the news over the past few years....

Julian Assange: Warrant for his arrest upheld by court

43 minutes ago...13/2/18

An arrest warrant for the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has been upheld by
    Westminster Magistrates' Court.The warrant was issued when Mr Assange, 46,
    breached bail conditions in 2012 by seeking political refuge at the Ecuadorean
    embassy. He was facing sexual assault allegations in Sweden. The allegations were
    dropped in May 2017.

Mr Assange has been staying at the embassy since 2012, claiming he fears
    extradition to the US.Judge Arbuthnot described Mr Assange as "a man who wants
    to impose his own terms on the course of justice, whether the course of justice is in
    this jurisdiction or Sweden. "He appears to consider himself above the normal rules
    of law and wants justice only if it goes in his favour."

She added that she did not find Mr Assange's fear that Swedish authorities would
    extradite him to the US "reasonable".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43049474

BREAKING: WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE COURT RULING. JUDGE REFUSES TO
    WITHDRAW ARREST WARRANT

Published on 13 Feb 2018
    Judge refuses to withdraw Julian Assange arrest warrant
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/201...

Roger Stone Explains Why The President Should Pardon Julian Assange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UA5iatoQII

Published on 12 Feb 2018
    Roger Stone makes the case for the Presidential pardoning of Wikileak
    founder Julian Assange.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 16:28.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Matthew (13th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #2487
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

What an honorable gentlemen and patriot Mr Rice appears to be I hope. I seem to recall reading an article where Miss Rice profited in the tens of millions of dollars due to her position she was in . I want to say in excess of 50 million net worth during that time but I'm really not sure. I do know when I read this or saw a video, I was stunned and I'm not exactly sure what avenue the revenue stream came from stocks, ect. But is was quite a bit overall. Whatever is going on behinds the scenes, sure looks like a lot of people are quite nervous. Looking at the plane in Russia going down, doesn't look like flying anywhere these days for these individuals is a good move either . The thunder appears to be getting closer doesn't it. Use to be if your wanted to protect your idea you would ,mail it to yourself with a stamp and a postdate unopened to show proof, this email looks along the same lines doesn't it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #2488
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Jerome Corsi on CBTS.... February 13, 2018... DECODE new Q Anon data drops...

Feb 13 MORNING Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING Q-posts #748-751 IRAN UK NUKE THREATS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHB7qIm96M … #QAnon #Qanon8chan Iran and North Korea threats intensifying - Q says IRAN HAS MINIATURIZED warheads for ICBM - threat alert intensifies
    9:34 AM - 11 Feb 2018
    Jerome Corsi LIVE STREAM
    (NOW! - Sat 2/13/18)

Last edited by turiya; 13th February 2018 at 17:00.

16. Link to Post #2489
    Thanks

'Completely political': Assange loses bid
    to have his UK arrest warrant dropped

Published on 13 Feb 2018
    An arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will not be dropped,
    a British judge has ruled. His lawyers had argued it was no longer in the
    public interest to arrest him.

==================================================

JEROME CORSI Q-ANON ANALYSIS 2-13-18 (p1) Q-ANON BREAKING NEWS!

Published on 13 Feb 2018

==================================================

Trump Jr. Targeted With Mystery White Powder Package

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QiEX-jlKw
    Published on 12 Feb 2018...Info Wars
    Donald Trump Jr's Wife Vanessa was rushed to the hospital Monday after opening a
    package addressed to her husband that contained an unknown white powder.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 17:41.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #2490
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Just a word of caution. I really like Dr. Jerome Corsi, BUT, he is human. So, not always right. He mentioned in one of his videos above that he felt George Webb went off on tangents and he didn't work with him anymore.

George, does go off on tangents, but more often than not, they eventually tie together. (I always felt George was getting info from someone in the know, but that's my opinion). OtOH, I was more than surprised that Corsi didn't know anything about Astana - even I've known about Astana for years and the amount of uranium there, etc.

My point. It's important for those of us who really want to get down to the truth to listen to as many credible voices as possible. We never know at this point who is getting disinformation or who is getting a real piece to this intricate puzzle. George can be difficult to follow if you haven't been watching him for some time, but for most of us who have been following this Uranium One story, we can pick up his threads pretty quickly - AND, all his videos are short. I'm not saying to dismiss Corsi, only saying that his opinion is just that.

Here's a few of George's latest. If they don't speak to you, that's OK too. I'm only making a suggestion. Thanks, B

BTW, much of what is going in in DC is going to be revealed thru the Uranium One Story. Lots of swamp dwellers will be outed when and if this complete story comes to light. IMO, Uranium One and the Pediphile stuff will pretty much take care of everything else.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (13th February 2018), lisalu (13th February 2018), littleOne (14th February 2018), mgray (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #2491
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Just a word of caution. I really like Dr. Jerome Corsi, BUT, he is human. So, not always right. He mentioned in one of his videos above that he felt George Webb went off on tangents and he didn't work with him anymore.

George, does go off on tangents, but more often than not, they eventually tie together. (I always felt George was getting info from someone in the know, but that's my opinion). OtOH, I was more than surprised that Corsi didn't know anything about Astana - even I've known about Astana for years and the amount of uranium there, etc.

My point. It's important for those of us who really want to get down to the truth to listen to as many credible voices as possible. We never know at this point who is getting disinformation or who is getting a real piece to this intricate puzzle. George can be difficult to follow if you haven't been watching him for some time, but for most of us who have been following this Uranium One story, we can pick up his threads pretty quickly - AND, all his videos are short. I'm not saying to dismiss Corsi, only saying that his opinion is just that.
    Hi B - Yes, Corsi sometimes gets things not quite correct. For instance, Corsi is certain that there's going to be a war with NK. This is something I totally disagree with. As such a war - of any kind - is what the Deep State is trying to pull off.

George Webb has certainly come through with flying colors when it came to the Pakistani Awan brothers thing. There is the thing he mentioned about being Mossad, though...

One thing I like about Corsi is that he's been trained on the military intelligence use of cryptic messaging. So that is a big plus for Jerome. He also seems to be quite committed to getting on Live Steam & attempting to decode the latest messages. Its also come up several times where Q Anon appears to be responding to the Live Stream while its going on in real time.

But, yeah. I think you are right to keep one's fingers in several pies at the same time as this moves forward with this QAnon stuff.

Good on you Ba-ba-Ra
    Last edited by turiya; 13th February 2018 at 18:35.

21. Link to Post #2492
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

From Turiya
    Quote George Webb has certainly come through with flying colors when it came to the Pakistani Awan brothers thing. There is the thing he mentioned about being Mossad, though...
    Could be Mossad, or could be what the DS does when someone is getting too close to truth - and that is try to taint them, etc. Jason Goodman has also been referred to as Mossad.

Either way, both Corsi and Webb are coming up with interesting facts. Corsi is focusing on Q. George is focusing on Uranium One. I believe these 2 stories will eventually converge and it's almost too big for one person to focus on both stories. My suspicion is: Q will lead us to Uranium One. That will bring down Mueller eventually and lead to Clintons and others.

In the meantime, Charles Ortel is focusing on bringing down the Clinton Foundation. All these stories will ultimately converge into the pedophila, sex trafficking and organ harvesting.

Thanks Turiya, all good; all too slow for those of us that have been aware of all of this for many years, but we must stay patient, vigilant, united and prayerful. For the first time in 50 years I actually am seeing a sliver of hope, that seems to expand every day.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018), Satori (13th February 2018), turiya (13th February 2018), WTHTLight (14th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #2493
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The more minds....the better!!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (13th February 2018), Satori (13th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #2494
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

To me, the Q-Phenom is about increasing our awareness. Looking at what's happening in the world within a context of how events, actions, and information connect in ways that without awareness, we don't see.

There are lots of aggregators of news in the news media arena, such as Zero Hedge, Gateway Pundit, Axios from the other side of the political spectrum. And Ron Paul, with the libertarian point of view.

I see this thread as an aggregator for Q-Anon news.

The news wires like Reuters, AP, Tass, are essentially news aggregators for the dynasty families of "generational" wealth.

Today, Ron Paul shared via Facebook, an article by Mint Press, that I think bears consideration. Especially, given how so many of the people leaving intel; resigning, or being fired, are moving into jobs with the press.

Intercept's Glenn Greenwald Tweeted about this recently.

Quote Isn't it a little strange to constantly rail about "state TV" when it comes to RT & Fox and then hire CIA Directors & General as your "news analysts"? https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/959430665585401857 … - also, remember this? Anyone who likes to rail about "state TV" should: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/us/20generals.html
    It's helpful to know about how this has slipped into our media in the past few years, under the radar of OUR awareness.

And some of it's ramifications.

We can use this information to help people understand what's happening, without sounding like "conspiratorial" nut jobs. (LOL) Help to bridge that GAP, I've mentioned before.

The entire article in hugely informative. Here are some bit's I'm highlighting:

Quote Lifting of US Propaganda Ban Gives New Meaning to Old Song

In the age of legal, weaponized propaganda directed against the American people, false narratives have become so commonplace in the mainstream media that they have essentially become normalized, leading to the era of “fake news” and “alternative facts.”
    by Whitney Webb
    Quote One of the lesser-known provisions that have snuck their way into the NDAA over the years was a small piece of legislation tacked onto the NDAA for fiscal year 2013, signed into law in that same year by then-President Barack Obama. Named “The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012,” it completely lifted the long-existing ban on the domestic dissemination of U.S. government-produced propaganda.
    Quote Five years later, the effects of the lifting of the ban have turned what was once covert manipulation of the media by the government into a transparent “revolving door” between the media and the government. Robbie Martin — documentary filmmaker and media analyst whose documentary series, “A Very Heavy Agenda,” explores the relationships between neoconservative think tanks and media — told MintPress, that this revolving door “has never been more clear than it is right now” as a result of the ban’s absence.

In the age of legal, weaponized propaganda directed at the American people, false narratives have become so commonplace in the mainstream and even alternative media that these falsehoods have essentially become normalized, leading to the era of “fake news” and “alternative facts.”

Those who create such news, regardless of the damage it causes or the demonstrably false nature of its claims, face little to no accountability, as long as those lies are of service to U.S. interests. Meanwhile, media outlets that provide dissenting perspectives are being silenced at an alarming rate.
    Quote As Martin told MintPress, many of these government-friendly narratives first began at U.S.-funded media organizations overseen by the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) — an extension of the U.S. state department.

Martin noted that U.S.-funded media, like Voice of America (VOA) and Radio Free Europe (RFE), were among the first to use a State Department-influenced narrative aimed at “inflaming hostilities with Russia before it soaked into mainstream reporting.” Of course, now, this narrative — with its origins in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community — has come to dominate headlines in the corporate media and even some “alternative” media outlets in the wake of the 2016 U.S. election.

This is no coincidence. As Martin noted, “after the ban was lifted, things changed drastically here in the United States,” resulting in what was tantamount to a “propaganda media coup” where the State Department, and other government agencies that had earlier shaped the narrative at the BBG, used their influence on mainstream media outlets to shape those narratives as well.
    Quote Martin notes that these troubling trends have been greatly enabled by the lifting of the ban. He opined that the ban was likely lifted “in case someone’s cover [in spreading government propaganda disguised as journalism] was blown,” in which case “it wouldn’t be seen as illegal.” He continued:
    "For example, if a CIA agent at the Washington Post is directly piping in U.S. government propaganda or a reporter is working the U.S. government to pipe in propaganda, it wouldn’t be seen as a violation of the law. Even though it could have happened before the ban, it’s under more legal protection now.”
    Quote Indeed, Edward Bernays, the father of public relations, who also worked closely with the government in the creation and dissemination of propaganda, once wrote:
    The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
    While this was once an “invisible” phenomenon, it is quickly becoming more obvious. Now, Silicon Valley oligarchs with ties to the U.S. government have bought mainstream and pseudo-alternative media outlets and former CIA directors are given prominent analyst positions on cable news programs. The goal is to manufacture support at home for the U.S.’ numerous conflicts around the world, which are only likely to grow as the Pentagon takes aim at “competing states” like Russia and China in an increasingly desperate protection of American hegemony.

With the propaganda ban now a relic, the once-covert propaganda machine long used to justify war after war is now operating out in the open and out of control.
    Ron Paul talks a lot about "Think Tanks", (Praxis mentioned PNAC).

Many of what are referred to as Independent Media are arms of various think tanks.

That could be a topic in and among itself.

The tentacles are deeply entrenched within our media sources, in all directions.

For example, the other day, someone sent me a link to a report by Max Blumenthal.

I immediately recognized his last name and confirmed what I suspected.

Max is Sidney Blumenthal's son.

Vicious Sid is an old crony friend of Hillary Clinton, who managed to position himself to profit from the Benghazi situation.

Max's independent reporting of situations is supportive of positions held by his father, and the think tanks, companies, and politics aligned with that particular profit stream.

Without the context of knowing who is related to who, a person may believe his reporting is unbiased, when in fact, it isn't.

And this is a huge problem in all forms of media today.

Q asked a question about "Free Press"?

Unfortunately, I think the answer lies in greater discernment and awareness in consumers of media.

The onus to solve this problem is on US, We, the People, aka the Sovereign Public.

Ryan Holiday came to this conclusion several years in his book, "Trust Me, I'm Lying, Confessions of a Media Manipulator."

As I continue to look at this, I don't see anyway around it, either. It's up to us.

(I have to laugh at myself. If you notice, I don't share many youtubes. I'm a reader. It's faster for me to read than to watch a video. That makes me lazy, too. LOL )
    Last edited by edina; 13th February 2018 at 20:10.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), earthdreamer (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), Franny (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), Satori (13th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018), turiya (13th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #2495
    Thanks

What I find fascinating about the crazy , partisan political scene in the US over
    Trump/Clinton , Russia gate etc is the parallel reporting the clips below are
    mainly from fox and show this is all BS and even more surreal is Sen Grahams
    apparent road to Damascus transformation to supporting Trump recently. I could
    post more articles looking through the headlines.....

Then if I switch to CNN , MSNBC none of the article below are reported and
    if touched on spun in a completely anti Trump way. The rest ABC ,NBC, CBS etc
    are more anti than pro Trump .

So this is why I tend to post more right wing media than left on these threads.
    RT and the BBC tend to balance themselves out somewhere in the mix....imo

Of course the citizen journalists of the alt media are doing their bit....

=================================================
    =================================================

Did Obama know Trump was being wiretapped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1WAVVrNt-g
    Published on 13 Feb 2018...Fox News.
    FBN's Stuart Varney on the political fallout over former national security
    adviser Susan Rice's memo she emailed herself about the FBI.

==============================================

Susan Rice memo trying to cover up Obama's tracks?

Published on 13 Feb 2018...Fox News.
    Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano on former national
    security adviser Susan Rice's memo she emailed herself and Supreme Court
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's comments on the 2016 presidential election.

===============================================

Susan Rice faces questions by senators over ‘unusual’ email

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgqkDAf3uq8
    Published on 12 Feb 2018...Fox News.
    FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano discusses Sens. Chuck
    Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s questioning of former national security adviser
    Susan Rice over her “unusual” email about President Obama’s meeting discussing
    how law enforcement can investigate Russian interference during the 2016 election.

===============================================

JW: Susan Rice Unmasking Records Under Lock & Key at Obama Presidential Library

Judicial Watch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5D-S41Lnw
    Read more: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...

In June 2017, Judicial Watch announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017,
    informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor
    Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or
    transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to
    people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”The agency also informed
    Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member
    or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking
    of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition
    officials. Original video: https://youtu.be/0OnKw-Q_kC8

The surveillance abuse controversy and Obama's legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGjsms9-PwI
    Published on 12 Feb 2018...Hannity
    Former President Obama has been largely absent from media discussion on
    surveillance abuses that took place during his administration; Monica Crowley, Tom
    Fitton and Pam Bondi react on 'Hannity.'

Sen. Graham details 'odd' Susan Rice email on Russia probe

Fox News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMaBmEL3loY
    Published on 12 Feb 2018
    Ex-national security adviser Susan Rice sent an email to herself on Trump's
    inauguration about President Obama's guidance on the investigation, according to
    the Senate Judiciary Committee member.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 20:02.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), edina (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #2496
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    From Turiya
    Quote George Webb has certainly come through with flying colors when it came to the Pakistani Awan brothers thing. There is the thing he mentioned about being Mossad, though...
    Could be Mossad, or could be what the DS does when someone is getting too close to truth - and that is try to taint them, etc. Jason Goodman has also been referred to as Mossad.

Either way, both Corsi and Webb are coming up with interesting facts. Corsi is focusing on Q. George is focusing on Uranium One. I believe these 2 stories will eventually converge and it's almost too big for one person to focus on both stories. My suspicion is: Q will lead us to Uranium One. That will bring down Mueller eventually and lead to Clintons and others.

In the meantime, Charles Ortel is focusing on bringing down the Clinton Foundation. All these stories will ultimately converge into the pedophila, sex trafficking and organ harvesting.

Thanks Turiya, all good; all too slow for those of us that have been aware of all of this for many years, but we must stay patient, vigilant, united and prayerful. For the first time in 50 years I actually am seeing a sliver of hope, that seems to expand every day.
    Not to go too off-topic on this, any more than necessary...
    But, George wasn't labeled Mossad by DS, or anybody else... He admitted it himself... saying there are two Mossads... In the following video clip he admits to being Old Guard Mossad to Jason Goodman... "...the Robert Maxwell Mossad..."

From the Transmission into Trump thread Post #3086. He also admits that he deleted his 1st 54 Eric Braverman videos himself, after claiming that youtube did it...

Just saying...

George Webb admits he is Old Guard Mossad... starting @ 3:48... Admits that he was the one that deleted his first 54 videos, and not Youtube (or other) as he originally had claimed...

Last edited by turiya; 13th February 2018 at 21:35.

30. Link to Post #2497
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote George Webb admits he is Old Guard Mossad... starting @ 3:48... Admits that he was the one that deleted his first 54 videos, and not Youtube (or other) as he originally had claimed...
    how very "mossad" of him ,

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2018), Flash (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), justntime2learn (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018), turiya (15th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #2498
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

To read full description, go here. (Nexus Magazine)
    From experience, the Collectors have evolved an entire technology with complementary tools for the harvesting of Loosh from the Type 4M units. The most common have been named love, friendship, family, greed, hate, pain, guilt, disease, pride, ambition, ownership, possession, sacrifice—and on a larger scale, nations, provincialism, wars, famine, religion, machines, freedom, industry, trade, to list a few. Loosh production is higher than ever before...
    if the same someone allowed A.I. to take over or, A.I. was a result of 4m's boredom, then that would mean someone would have to completely destroy the garden because of the unintended consequence, or create an E.M.P. to kill the A.I. so 4m could continue to produce loosh.

Of course if the 4ms were to figure it out to a certain extent and stop acting in emotions and think for a minute, then rational and dialogue could be had with the someone's?

I doubt it! How many cataclysms to reset this place have already happened on purpose? Is Tyler (thankyou bob)the Q, going to help humanity get away from the loosh suckers, or is Q going to get humanity killed...? Does it matter?

Stay tuned ...soon, for the next drops of carbohydrates to fill your belly, while it gives you no nourishment... till then... stay tuned... to the greatest circus in your mind...
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Q-Anon Phenom - Elaborate psyops?

Taking a look at BlindLight.org came across a section in the ANOTHER VIEW sub-section.

Stumbled into an article written by Thomas Müller on 18 January 2018 (pretty recent).

Thomas has his own page at the New Nationalist - http://www.newnationalist.net/author/thomas-muller/

This article that Thomas has written appears to be an editorial and possible 'expose' about the Q-ANON phenomenon sweeping across the internet.

article reference: http://www.newnationalist.net/2018/0...non-all-about/

Here are the points he brings up
    • People are buying into an elaborate PSYOPS.
    • It is in fact a limited hangout operation designed to steer, misdirect and distract.
    • It’s primarily directed at young Trump MAGA supporters to give them the impression and the hope that POTUS is playing supranatural 4D chess and is on the job.
    • It uses emotional appeal buttons to hook people - A Trojan horse takedown operation of the U.S., similar to that of the Soviet Union.

Thomas goes on to 'explain' how it all is being done.

Quote Q Anon showed up on 4chan in October and November with a prediction about a takedown of the deep state and asserting that a “save the Republic” operation is in play.

Q states there’s a Trumpian operation underway (driven by “patriots”) to “clean out the bad actors to unite behind an America First” agenda.

It’s framed as military intelligence against the Alphabet agencies. There is an impression that Q is a Trump right hand man.

Curiously, a Crime Syndicate of sorts is laid out that centers around some — but by no means all — of the usual suspects: namely Soros, the Rothschilds and Saudi Arabia.

The Clintons are tracked as tools of the aforementioned. It’s framed in partisan Bagelian dialectic. Zionists and Jewish ops are mentioned only in passing. Some — but not all — neocons are called out. It primarily centers around shabbos goy like McCain and Lindsay- who are put forth (correctly) as bad guys.

There’s attention given to false flags – but none to staged deceptions. That is a tell. The “Muslims” as major conspirators theme is pushed.

A document called the “Book of Q Anon” has been assembled, and it goes through some of the 4chan litany. It’s available here in pdf format.

Additionally there is an ongoing discussion of Q related material here.

TNN does not claim to be heavily immersed into all of Q Anon material. Those of you that are more steeped in conspiracy theory and have explored at least some rabbit holes can navigate through it.

You should see what we mean. It’s not really for dilettantes who lack well-developed interpretative frameworks, as it’s designed to misdirect you.

There are maps and keycodes containing hot button terms.

It’s as if AI has gone through sites like TNN to learn the jargon and langauge.

The power in the Q Anon presentation is the questions that are asked, and by providing part of the truth — and even some good nuggets — which is the purpose of limited hangouts. Sometimes they seem to predict more obscure events. Is each question meant to be a new rabbit hole that readers might be curious about?

Some examples:

Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?

Does POTUS have the goods on the bad actors?

Has POTUS ever made a statement that did not turn out proven as fact/true?

Q Anon is not intended for young, dumb, consumeristic zombies but more for precocious youth who think outside of the box.

In other words the hope for the future. (HOPIUM)

It’s not a boring read, and one will learn some important tidbits. 4chan itself is a cult of sorts.

However, the style is confused and all over the map. Still Q Anon’s “insider” style and tenor is challenging and pushes the reader to keep up.

There is a whole genre of rarely suppressed (why we ask?) You Tube sites that read the entrails of the latest revelations.

Q Anon gets plausible deniability by openly stating “he” or “ze- AI” has pretenders.

Older people can’t really navigate the technology, which makes it a secretive club.

The purpose of the Infowars operation and other matrix shills, which are now captured defacto Q Anon actors, is to push this distraction message to the rest of the hopeful non-techie America First MAGA audience.

This acknowledges that there is a conspiratorial America First element that must be dealt with. There is positive activism emerging from all this, but the Crime Syndicate wants them wandering back alleys and looking at secondary stories. They want them hoping for Trump 4D supranatural chess.

I anticipate that they will soon need to deliver a little red meat for credibility before the message gets too stale. Lately, the spin has been “thousands of mystery sealed indictments.”

The AI no doubt has its nose to the ground on when and how. In the meantime, psyops, like the Hawaii missile false alarms, are run. And I’m definitely looking at the Super Bowl. Trump himself came out saying that a big “terrorist” event would benefit him.

I’m convinced Q Anon is run by artificial intelligence.

I just don’t think an individual or staff of individuals could sniff out the zeitgeist well enough.

Perhaps this is a Cambridge Analytical project, or something like it. If so, they have swept through the collective consciousness of the entire conspiratorial leaning America First element and are spitting out the formula that works most effectively at controlling the message and dialogue.

This is truly Brave New World brainwashing and manipulation of the highest order.

It’s useful to track, in that it provides some clues as to what the Crime Syndicate Controllers think our hot buttons are.
    And now we know the REST of the STORY - weee...
    Not directed at Bob or anyone else in particular...
    Last edited by thunder24; 14th February 2018 at 05:58.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2018), Bluegreen (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Bob (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (14th February 2018), Flash (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Franny (14th February 2018), Lettherebelight (14th February 2018), lisalu (14th February 2018), mountain_jim (14th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), Satori (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #2499
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks Thunder24 for taking a look at that very small meager thread.

The video
    mentioned in that thread, is a discussion by Quinn Michaels, who explains in his words, (giving a few demo's during the interview - its 1 hour 5 min) why he believes Qanon - is "Tyler", and why the supercomputer's main node is based in Tyler Texas, and who he believes started it and why. Do you think Quinn's interview is accurate? (question not to you directly Thunder24, but in general for discussion)

(just as a quick 'coincidental aside' the explanation of who Quinn Michales is link in the above paragraph, says this - "Third, the day after leaving South Dakota and his meeting with Jason Goodman he stated his next destination was going to be Roswell, New Mexico. "Yes Roswell as in where the Aliens first crashed their craft and the Military Industrial Complex began their back engineering efforts." - - - As some of the forum members know I have some interesting threads on my excursions to Roswell and Dulce and a place close to Area 51 in Nevada.. 'just all a coincidence')

-- the medium.com@ZurichTimes link gets into some absolutely well.. check it out
    Last edited by Bob; 14th February 2018 at 07:03.

35. Link to Post #2500
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

We are Free tv

Feb 11 -- Pence :Bush connections-pedophelia

Is Trump pushing for globalist agendas?
    What was H. Kissinger's influence?

STAY ALERT!
    Www.stopthecrime.net

Build strong independent communities with alternative energy sources.

Trees down at Olympia State Park (mentioned in above video):
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNKahxbfgy8

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st February 2018 at 18:37.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2018), Bluegreen (14th February 2018), bluestflame (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), KiwiElf (14th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018), thunder24 (14th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 946 FirstFirst 1 25 75 115 125 135 175 225 625 946 LastLast