1. Link to Post #1721
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Well.... the medical profession wouldn't want us to access C60 now would they? Think about it.
    That was my initial reaction, too. In the end, that site was one of three companies I purchased C60 from. My goal was to give C60 at least a six months. Between the three companies, I purchased up front enough for a seven to eight month trial.

I also chose not to add this material to the C60 thread because I didn’t want to go round and round. I learned first hand on May, 2015 with a Simon Parks thread I began. I had reservations of his intentions and the possibility that he was negatively influenced. I received so much backlash that I closed it 10 hours later and with less than a page and a half of posts.

The rest of the story was most if not all forgot about that thread, but ten months later, February, 2016 another thread began called “Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor”. By that time, some of the same members now had a 180 view of Simon.

It was an eye opening experience. So think about it? That's a big Yup.
    Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In short, I think Clif High is speaking in a way that represents, or is at least compatible with, some agendas of some of the deep military-intelligence state.

Listen, if you wish to (I certainly will continue to do so), but beware that Clif High could be a disinfo agent, with quite a resume now of successful disinfo operations, right in front of us to see, if we would do so.
    Clif High has been on my radar screen for a couple of months after doing further research into C-60. I found an article which includes three more links. I continue to listen but with a recalibration of my discernment dial.

Clif High - PurplePower - LiveLongerLabs C60 scam.
    "...So the vendor Clif endorses claims all kinds of miracles for his clinically unproven product, in order to sell as much as possible, with Clif High getting comission for his marketing efforts. ALL claims made by LiveLongerLabs about the properties of the product itself are FALSE...."
    Links provided at the bottom of the article exposing "Clif High" as the scammer he is:
    Clif High Expose- Scammer of the Year! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ‘REPORT'!!

Well.... the medical profession wouldn't want us to access C60 now would they? Think about it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (13th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #1722
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

One idea I came upon weeks ago from a post on Reddit/Chan sites or a video is that those engaged in the Q research and spreading the information are possibly being used as a distraction and that coded messages are being communicated to others involved in the Deep State take down. Is it plausible? I don't know. Anyhow, as stated before, I prefer exploring every possible angle.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th January 2018), DNA (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #1723
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Do you see?

How the mind works?
    They are still trying to figure out what they already knew.

Tried again here.
    It was really good information.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 06:23.

6. Link to Post #1724
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Whatever one thinks of the Q thing....it seems to have gotten many people to do some thinking they might never have done otherwise!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (13th January 2018), Flash (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), Lettherebelight (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), Olam (14th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #1725
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 05:35.

9. Link to Post #1726
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Each of us has our own sphere of influence.....lives we are touching. I didn't "wake up" until I was about 70....so there is hope for many to do the same!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (13th January 2018), Bluegreen (13th January 2018), Flash (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #1727
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Each of us has our own sphere of influence.....lives we are touching. I didn't "wake up" until I was about 70....so there is hope for many to do the same!
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 07:50.

12. Link to Post #1728
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)

Like somebody else said. Most of this stuff we already know. So why didn't they hit they general public if they really wanted to help.
    Whoever said it, I don't believe it's a true statement. There is so much stuff that I didn't know and how it may all tie together in a big-picture view. Judging by the dialog that I have read on Avalon, the Chan boards and Reddit, there are many people who did not know a lot of the stuff. Many times I saw words like "dig" on the Chan boards. Why dig if they all knew it already? I don't doubt that you and many others on Avalon are familiar with a lot of the info Q is pointing at, I'm just saying that a lot of the research is new to me and apparently to others, especially present-time connections and happenings.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th January 2018 at 00:08. Reason: fixed quote formatting

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th January 2018), Flash (13th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #1729
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Q plays on many human psyches as FLash has pointed out. I joined this forum to work with other people on Q map, until then I had been researching and learning on my own. Not part of anything on social media or alt circles. Nobody woke me up, no memes, no forums, no reddit, no twitter, no facebook etc. I woke up on my own and went out and started researching on my own. I mean most people can barely open a can of soup and cook it. We are going to wake them up with memes? If anybody here has tried to red pill a normie, you know it is a slow and gentle process. Foe the most part some are quicker some are not. But it's not a wham bam thank you ma'am kinda moment.

That's when I realized Q was a psyop. When a true and honest person with good intentions wants to share with you their perspective, their research, their story, whatever it may be. They don't do it with questions, riddles, codes, they don't leave you hanging, they don't use elian script, they don't make up their own script, they don't just ask questions. And so on. That's not how humans communicate with each other. We discuss, we share, we get defensive, we argue, we hug, we laugh and so on. There is nothing Natural about how Q approached this subject and approached humans.

And it really bothers me to see good people with good intentions with good minds be played off their emotions and hope for some thing to finally change in this world. It actually right makes me angry. Don't use humans goodness and kindness against them.

And thats what they do. They use our humanity against us ALL the time.
    Foundations
    Charities
    NGO's
    Go fund me
    The list is never ending.

Poverty Inc on Netflix will show some of this. They have turned poverty into a international business.

In this setting we can accomplish alot. We don't need a group of people that havent been completely transparent either to riddle us. We want to help, but we won't tell you anything.

They play on our natural compassion and use our innocence to deceive us.

If you take a higher perspective and identify how this manipulation occurs, then it's busted. You are free.

Yeah, who says we are confined to Q questions? This is not a cult, and it's not a trap.

*******You are as free as your own mind.*******

Foxie Loxie is right, there have been some positive outcomes: people searching for truth together.

My search for truth has benefitted by the clues: names, foundations, connections. The patterns and schemes are coming to light.

We are responsible first to expand our own awareness. When we share with others, they can accept it or not. Free will choice. At least we have planted seeds. Seeds do grow in time.

As babies, we all learn to walk at different times. It doesn't matter who is first. We all learn. Same with truth. It doesn't matter who is first. We help others by creating strong morphogenic fields. We don't even have to speak, unless we are so inspired.

My mind is not limited by Q. I'm not the victim of any psyop. I'm continuing the search for truth while honing my ability to discern.

One of my best discoveries was Deborah Tavares. She's a boots on the ground warrior for truth. Foxie Loxie encouraged me to start a thread with her information. So I did.
    You can thank Foxie Loxie for that one!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1200716

Love to all,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th January 2018 at 17:45.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #1730
    Thanks

As TargeT pointed out, the information is being consolidated.

The scope and depth of the whole truth is coming to light as a result.

Patterns and schemes are emerging within the realm of a morphogenic field that now has more substance than ever before.

I knew a lot of it, but didn't know every detail. For example, I knew about Agenda 21, but I didn't know Rothschilds owned PG&E. I knew the Red Cross was corrupt, but I didn't know how many corrupt foundations there were, or their names--or who was in them. I didn't know how the schemes fit into the disaster relief and the U.N. agendas. I knew about public-private partnerships, but I didn't know how they were used to subvert our government and infrastructure. I knew about the revolving doors into the regulatory agencies and how they work for corporations, but I did not know the extent of the corruption, and again--very importantly--the names and who to hold accountable.

We didn't know it all, as a group. Just because we had a lot of pieces, doesn't mean we had the whole big picture--which is constantly changing in this game of chess--and doesn't mean our discernment was honed to perfection.

We are evolving our consciousness during these exercises. We are uniting around the raw truth, not the deception, distractions, or psyops. We can see when discrediting someone who is presenting the truth creates intentional divisions. We don't have to fall for it.

Are we having fun yet?!?

MM

PS. Watch for community connections.
    Holding people accountable is our next step. WE are responsible to oversee our society. Not government or politicians. The good ones will /are helping.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th January 2018 at 18:56.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), Hervé (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), passiglight (14th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #1731
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I said it and believe me, put 4 oldies from Avalon together and we together know that much and more. We could have written the riddles.

I am happy some did learn something new, but apart from a few crumbs, like military acronyms for example, there was nothing new presented and the formatting of links was deficient -presented in a confusing way and lacking much information.

I have seen much better in the alt media from different authors.

To me this was an exercise in how far theycan get us, in the alt. So now they know the majority bites in, a minority calls it out. Their study is conclusive therefore Q said he will only answer specific worthwhile questions. no more riddles.

So, step 2:how far will we get into the questions. I bet the most sensitive and sensible questions won’t be answered.

I would have enjoyed doing such research on human behavior as a psych grad. BUt i would not have enjoyed fooling people.

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Like somebody else said. Most of this stuff we already know. So why didn't they hit they general public if they really wanted to help.
    Whoever said it, I don't believe it's a true statement. There is so much stuff that I didn't know and how it may all tie together in a big-picture view. Judging by the dialog that I have read on Avalon, the Chan boards and Reddit, there are many people who did not know a lot of the stuff. Many times I saw words like "dig" on the Chan boards. Why dig if they all knew it already? I don't doubt that you and many others on Avalon are familiar with a lot of the info Q is pointing at, I'm just saying that a lot of the research is new to me and apparently to others, especially present-time connections and happenings.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th January 2018 at 00:09. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), thunder24 (13th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #1732
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Humans have been brain washed and programed to worship others outside of ourselves, Pope/Queens/Kings/secret societies, because we know nothing and they knew that. It's probably in our DNA to automatically look to others we think know more than we do. The programing has been so extreme on this planet it is a miracle that anyone is breaking though seeing through the BS that is no easy feat. But they keep on trying out new things if this track is seen through they go let's do this and see what happens.
    What really got me was the secrecy, behind this Q guy but also bitcoin, who created it and why the secrecy, I really can't get past it.

I am really glad this all didn't happen on this forum.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

avid (13th January 2018), Bluegreen (13th January 2018), bluestflame (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), Hervé (13th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), silverfish (16th January 2018)

22. Link to Post #1733
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

DOJ Unseals Indictment Involving Uranium One Scandal

by Tyler Durden
    Sat, 01/13/2018 - 12:07

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...um-one-scandal

The Department of Justice unsealed an 11-count indictment on Friday to a former DoD intelligence analyst-turned uranium transportation executive who stands accused of a bribery and money laundering scheme involving a Russian nuclear official connected to the Uranium One deal.

The indictment corroborates a November report by The Hill that an FBI mole deeply embedded in the Russian uranium industry had gathered extensive evidence of the scheme.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.

Full article at link

23. Link to Post #1734
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 07:53.

24. Link to Post #1735
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Boom! 17 of MS-13’s Leadership Taken Down in Massive Crackdown by DEA

http://thegoldwater.com/news/15941-B...ackdown-by-DEA

The United States of America has declared war on MS-13, with promises made by the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump and his Attorney General Jeff Sessions to completely annihilate the gang made up of Illegal Alien terrorists.

The Drug Enforcement Agency just completed major operation in which the top level leadership of the criminal syndicate MS-13 along with a total of 17 of the most dangerous criminals in the United States of America being destroyed by by the government; all of them being indicted numerous charges.

Special-Agent-in-Charge of the New York Division of the DEA along with Nassau County County District Attorney Madeline Singas announced today that the 17 members and associates of the MS-13 ( also known as the Mara Salvatrucha Gang) have been indicted by a grand jury on various charges of murder, conspiracy to commit murder and drug trafficking in Nassau County and nationally with a the 21-count indictment, including Murder in the Second Degree, Operating as a Major Trafficker; both which carry potential life sentences, and Conspiracy in the Second Degree.

Full article at Link

25. Link to Post #1736
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Next Week Will Be A Very Bad Week For Democrats and Their Media…
    Posted on January 13, 2018 by sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-their-media/

Unless the professional praetorian media apparatus can find another ‘sh**hole’ to hide behind, next week is shaping up to be a VERY bad week for Democrats:

The U.S. DOJ Has Begun Taking down the low hanging fruit on the Uranium One Tree – (SEE OP Link)

The Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, Has Begun releasing a years-worth of Investigative Documents to the House Judiciary Committee – (SEE OP Link)
    (Great job Dave)

For those that are paranoid about the DOJ/FBI leadership and want to view them as an adversary that is fine. IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. Even if they were opposed to cleaning up (which they are not) they are between a rock (IG) and a hard place (Congress) and will comply. (SEE OP Link)

Even Sean Hannity has discovered the BIGGER STORY behind the OIG Report – (SEE OP Link)
    And Chairman Devin Nunes is now openly telling his colleagues in congress that the Obama, Lynch and Comey DOJ and FBI FISA violations are beyond their imaginings:

(Via Fox) House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.

The California Republican made his comments in private meetings with GOP colleagues as he tried to round up votes in favor of renewing a key section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as Section 702, which eventually passed in the House on Thursday.

That part of the law specifically gives the U.S. government the power to get access to communications, such as emails or phone calls, of foreigners outside the United States who may be plotting a terrorist attack but does not allow the government to target Americans.

[…] Nunes said he would “read all 435 members of Congress into major abuses with other areas of FISA and will read members in ASAP” on those problems, according to one of the three sources familiar with the conversations.
    (SEE OP Link)

It is a very good sign that Chairman Nunes is making these assertions publicly IN ADVANCE of Asst. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein sending him some of the KEY FBI and DOJ officials for questioning.

If the Intelligence Committee(s) and Judiciary Committee(s) are fully briefed on the FISA-702 misuse, in advance of the witnesses appearing to testify, regarding the full scope of the corruption, the hearings are certain to be filled with fireworks, self-preservation testimony and leaks even with the proceedings taking place behind closed doors.

Full article at link
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th January 2018 at 21:29.

26. Link to Post #1737
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

SGTReport - QAnon - The Real Psyop Exposed

1/13/2018 02:01:00 AM

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...sgtreport.html
    JANUARY 12, 2018

#Q: The REAL ‘PSYOP’ Exposed; SGT Report [video]

There IS a Storm. And it IS Here. It's US!

“It’s complicated”, is right. That was my opening line before I even watched the video. It’s complicated beyond belief and there is some really good dialogue coming out of the QAnon Phenomenon.

I like the “cautious optimism” approach. When things get so bad you’re afraid to hope for anything good at all, that’s an unhappy place to be.

I have great hopes for wonderful things that will be happening. I just don’t like to see people attacking those who want more assurances that someone is who they say they are. There are varying degrees of caution and we each have to maintain a comfort level.

When special words and phrases are introduced to a conversation and not knowing those terms makes one an outsider even though they are a patriot and a dedicated Lightworker, it begins to sound like a cult. +++ How is that relevant?

Plain language would be preferable, but when there is no way to secure a communication portal, it can be tough to tell who’s for real and who’s a LARP. Some are wondering if it was the real QAnon who released the DEFCON 1 message, or an imposter. Some are wondering if Q and QAnon are the same entity.

Perhaps the QAnon Phenomenon is totally legitimate, or perhaps it isn’t, but when the love affair with Q divides the patriots, we need to address it.

Sean does a good job of justifying why he is filled with optimism due to the actions he sees—and he’s absolutely right that Hillary Clinton had to be prevented from sitting on the throne at all costs or it would have been game over for America and Humanity in general. I’ve claimed that more than once. Was it a miracle? Perhaps it was. We’ve said enough prayers and we sure needed one.

President Trump is the current situation we are dealing with and we shall do the best we can—TOGETHER, not split asunder. Respect of others’ opinions is mandatory as we navigate our individual journeys. We can do this. ~ BP

Published on Jan 12, 2018

There is a growing chorus of critics in social media who claim that the entire #Q phenomenon is either a psyop or a LARP (Live Actor Role Play). The critics allege that anyone who is sharing news from Q is either a naive fool who has been duped, or worse – a disinfo agent. Many of these critics also say that President Trump is nothing more than a puppet of the Rothschild globalist agenda, a willing pawn just playing his part. Let’s take a closer look at these charges – and at the reality of our situation.

Join in on the Q conversation & research
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

LUKE 8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

27. Link to Post #1738
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Boom! 17 of MS-13’s Leadership Taken Down in Massive Crackdown by DEA

http://thegoldwater.com/news/15941-B...ackdown-by-DEA

The United States of America has declared war on MS-13, with promises made by the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump and his Attorney General Jeff Sessions to completely annihilate the gang made up of Illegal Alien terrorists.

The Drug Enforcement Agency just completed major operation in which the top level leadership of the criminal syndicate MS-13 along with a total of 17 of the most dangerous criminals in the United States of America being destroyed by by the government; all of them being indicted numerous charges.

Special-Agent-in-Charge of the New York Division of the DEA along with Nassau County County District Attorney Madeline Singas announced today that the 17 members and associates of the MS-13 ( also known as the Mara Salvatrucha Gang) have been indicted by a grand jury on various charges of murder, conspiracy to commit murder and drug trafficking in Nassau County and nationally with a the 21-count indictment, including Murder in the Second Degree, Operating as a Major Trafficker; both which carry potential life sentences, and Conspiracy in the Second Degree.

Full article at Link
    Awesome! Cooperation at its best!

"Most of the country have no idea these types of major wins are occurring in part because the mainstream media refuses to cover."

"The Nassau County District Attorney says this operation involves more law enforcement agencies than any single crackdown in American history."

LadyM, what you pointed out about connections and current happenings is so true.

Thanks, kiwiElf for sharing this good news. Great video from the SGT report, too.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th January 2018 at 22:41.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th January 2018), Cidersomerset (13th January 2018), DNA (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), FreeURmind (13th January 2018), KiwiElf (14th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), passiglight (14th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #1739
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    SGTReport - QAnon - The Real Psyop Exposed

1/13/2018 02:01:00 AM

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...sgtreport.html
    JANUARY 12, 2018

#Q: The REAL ‘PSYOP’ Exposed; SGT Report [video]

There IS a Storm. And it IS Here. It's US!

“It’s complicated”, is right. That was my opening line before I even watched the video. It’s complicated beyond belief and there is some really good dialogue coming out of the QAnon Phenomenon.

I like the “cautious optimism” approach. When things get so bad you’re afraid to hope for anything good at all, that’s an unhappy place to be.

I have great hopes for wonderful things that will be happening. I just don’t like to see people attacking those who want more assurances that someone is who they say they are. There are varying degrees of caution and we each have to maintain a comfort level.

When special words and phrases are introduced to a conversation and not knowing those terms makes one an outsider even though they are a patriot and a dedicated Lightworker, it begins to sound like a cult. +++ How is that relevant?

Plain language would be preferable, but when there is no way to secure a communication portal, it can be tough to tell who’s for real and who’s a LARP. Some are wondering if it was the real QAnon who released the DEFCON 1 message, or an imposter. Some are wondering if Q and QAnon are the same entity.

Perhaps the QAnon Phenomenon is totally legitimate, or perhaps it isn’t, but when the love affair with Q divides the patriots, we need to address it.

Sean does a good job of justifying why he is filled with optimism due to the actions he sees—and he’s absolutely right that Hillary Clinton had to be prevented from sitting on the throne at all costs or it would have been game over for America and Humanity in general. I’ve claimed that more than once. Was it a miracle? Perhaps it was. We’ve said enough prayers and we sure needed one.

President Trump is the current situation we are dealing with and we shall do the best we can—TOGETHER, not split asunder. Respect of others’ opinions is mandatory as we navigate our individual journeys. We can do this. ~ BP

Published on Jan 12, 2018

There is a growing chorus of critics in social media who claim that the entire #Q phenomenon is either a psyop or a LARP (Live Actor Role Play). The critics allege that anyone who is sharing news from Q is either a naive fool who has been duped, or worse – a disinfo agent. Many of these critics also say that President Trump is nothing more than a puppet of the Rothschild globalist agenda, a willing pawn just playing his part. Let’s take a closer look at these charges – and at the reality of our situation.

Join in on the Q conversation & research
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

LUKE 8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Thanks, KiwiElf. Great post. I too am optimistic, with just enough caution mixed in. And I do appreciate the the cautions expressed by my fellow Avalon members.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th January 2018), DNA (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), Michelle Marie (13th January 2018), passiglight (14th January 2018), turiya (13th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #1740
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 07:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 946 FirstFirst 1 37 77 87 97 137 187 587 946 LastLast