1. Link to Post #9941
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    ---
    One of the points that leapt out of that 4CHAN article for me was the reference to "time travel but not what we imagine it to be ..." Project Looking Glass?
    ---
    Ha, that's what I was referring to in post 9614

Is it Q or

Maybe both?

2. Link to Post #9942
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Cross-posted from "that" thread ... aimed at no-one on this thread - Enough is enough!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...leaning/page10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A little bit of history - Q dissenters listen up!

The main Q thread was started by Harley; ... accidentally.

It began by alerting us to ANTIFA calling for Nation-Wide Protests on the very same day that Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) were conducting a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6 2017, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations would take part...

Those protests fizzled because George Soros canceled the funding for it at the last minute. (Go check out how many members thanked that opening post).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...swamp-critters

Scroll down to Post #15, and Bill posted a link to the first of what was to become known as the "Q Drops" (A series of questions from 4CHAN).

Bill followed that up at Post #18 with a 51 pp PDF of the same.

Read on!

A few days later, I discovered what was to become known in the Q Community as a Smart Sheet; a comprehensive database of those questions and the researched answers (Go to page 6, Post 103 of the thread), shortly after Trump made his infamous "Calm before the Storm" speech.

Before I posted it, due to the obviously controversial nature of the material, I personally PM'd the Mods & Bill to check if it was OK. They agreed.

(I'd suggest the Q dissenters read it, because it's blatantly clear you haven't). Better still, I'd suggest you check out the latest one which is hundreds of pages long, covering ALL of the Q drops to date. YES. It's VERY research intensive.

THAT is roughly the time that the thread's name was changed, morphing into the Q Thread.

Here's Bill's following post;

Attachment 40714

So with respect, get off your sanctimonious, hypocritical, "holier than thou" high horses; your lack of research or knowledge on the topic of Q is a joke... (which is probably why the FOUR Opposing Q threads have fizzled).

Enuf said.
    Kiwielf, I think you are wasting your time. The deep state, or whatever you want to call them, have brainwashed a certain part of the population to believe that they are so powerful, and almost everyone in Government is corrupt. There are no good people in Government. There is nothing we can do. That is their mindset. They are not going to look at any evidence. Their mind is already made up.

Hell, when this all goes down I bet many won't even believe it. They will probably say it is all for show, a trick somehow.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #9943
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Well now, this could turn out to be biggly...or not. I'm a believer so I'm in. Why this was posted on 4chan and not 8chan - who knows. The first week of June is almost history, so the timeline will have to get moved back. But this poster seems to know a great deal. I think the heaviest hammer that drops will be the material on Wiener's laptop. This comes from Rumor Mill News:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=124825

Every intuitive bone in my body tells me this is what is happening in the world right now.

The media is showing us that some bad people are very scared.

I've seen no reason so far not to trust the plan.

Exciting times ahead.
    Last edited by Clarity; 7th June 2019 at 00:31.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), enigma3 (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), neutronstar (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #9944
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Well here are a few vids that take us into that 4chan stuff and the DECLAS and the Uranium 1 business coming right along for exposure. (don't forget to keep an eye open on the runners that will began to hop like Jack Rabbits soon if not already) First up Is the Patriot hour;

"One thing that is slated to happen on Monday is the testimony of an FBI informant, a whistleblower who has cancer and said he wants to tell what he knows about Uranium One before he leaves this Earthly plane."

"Victoria Toensing (Joe DiGenova’s wife and law partner) is preparing the witness and says it’s a huge job. He told her he already survived one attempt to take him out and doesn’t know if he’ll make it to testify on Monday. Let’s hope Mr. Campbell will remain safe/"

The next one gets on the 4chan so here we go

"The “intel” aspect of the video begins around the 13 min. mark. It’s not all new for the majority of us in the alt media, but important to hear. They give a date, which is brave, but it gives us something to shoot for. They mention DECLAS, our “fractal reality”, ETs, QAnon, the Return of the King, and the Return of the Light. Thanks for the share, M. We’d best get our fireworks ready for the 4th. “Independence Day”. Fingers crossed!

(If you have watched the decode videos I’ve shared from Area 17 Ground Zero you know what ‘Return of the King’ means. I have believed this would happen for some time now as there was significant supporting evidence.)

Ground and centre, folks!"

This Half Chan Post Got Real

And we have a quick burn by Sir Patrick Mac that is quite funny

"Near the end of this IPOT video at a Michigan Town Hall, we see a Trump supporter, Anna Timmer rip Justin Amash a new one for his impeachment remark—and yes, he’s a REPUBLICAN! I wonder how much the lunatic left paid him."

And then we are entering the Twilight Zone with the Patriot hour again and a scary look at Peter Strock and his antics.

"I’m sharing this next one because it presents two chances to see the freakazoid antics of FBI-CIA operative Peter Strzok during his testimony at the congressional hearing, and the equally unsettling closeup of the eyes of the “woman” seated directly behind him. I think it’s worth sharing again, because what’s coming is going to knock the uninformed public’s socks off.

If you don’t believe there are evil entities in play in this circus you might want to take another look; 6:40 and 11:00 minutes. Are we witnessing a demonic or reptilian possession or what? That is not the behaviour of a normal Human being in an office such as an FBI agent would hold. An outside force seems to be controlling him—from behind."

Yes it is the twilight zone for all of us these days me thinks.

7. Link to Post #9945
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@ neutronstar

I totally agree with you!

As I'm receiving a share of the angst from "that" thread, the purpose of my statement was to show "them" that the Q Thread had the full "OK" from Bill & the Mod Team at the time, nor is it "my" thread!

Like another member on their hit list, I feel quite... honoured! <purring noises>

Some of them seem to be suffering from a generous dose of TDS/QDS!

:
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th June 2019 at 00:45.

8. Link to Post #9946
    Thanks

Well now, this could turn out to be biggly...or not. I'm a believer so I'm in. Why this was posted on 4chan and not 8chan - who knows. The first week of June is almost history, so the timeline will have to get moved back. But this poster seems to know a great deal. I think the heaviest hammer that drops will be the material on Wiener's laptop. This comes from Rumor Mill News:

Interesting, but I will take it with a grain of salt. One of the answers to the questions really intrigued me though.

"Same week the media empires will conglomerate on their last attempt to stun the public with outrageous announcements and debacles like UFO's. It will not work. They will fake a major UFO sighting that will go viral, they still have that capability, but declass will overshadow that and be the final nail in MSM's coffin. "

I was wondering why all the UFO talk on the media lately.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #9947
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ahhhh, some members on the Q Poll thread are discussing Tarot Cards which just reminded me of something; remember this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Economist 2017_Cover.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	40725

11. Link to Post #9948
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    Well here are a few vids that take us into that 4chan stuff and the DECLAS and the Uranium 1 business coming right along for exposure. (don't forget to keep an eye open on the runners that will began to hop like Jack Rabbits soon if not already) First up Is the Patriot hour;

"One thing that is slated to happen on Monday is the testimony of an FBI informant, a whistleblower who has cancer and said he wants to tell what he knows about Uranium One before he leaves this Earthly plane."

"Victoria Toensing (Joe DiGenova’s wife and law partner) is preparing the witness and says it’s a huge job. He told her he already survived one attempt to take him out and doesn’t know if he’ll make it to testify on Monday. Let’s hope Mr. Campbell will remain safe/"

The next one gets on the 4chan so here we go

"The “intel” aspect of the video begins around the 13 min. mark. It’s not all new for the majority of us in the alt media, but important to hear. They give a date, which is brave, but it gives us something to shoot for. They mention DECLAS, our “fractal reality”, ETs, QAnon, the Return of the King, and the Return of the Light. Thanks for the share, M. We’d best get our fireworks ready for the 4th. “Independence Day”. Fingers crossed!

(If you have watched the decode videos I’ve shared from Area 17 Ground Zero you know what ‘Return of the King’ means. I have believed this would happen for some time now as there was significant supporting evidence.)

Ground and centre, folks!"

This Half Chan Post Got Real

And we have a quick burn by Sir Patrick Mac that is quite funny

"Near the end of this IPOT video at a Michigan Town Hall, we see a Trump supporter, Anna Timmer rip Justin Amash a new one for his impeachment remark—and yes, he’s a REPUBLICAN! I wonder how much the lunatic left paid him."

And then we are entering the Twilight Zone with the Patriot hour again and a scary look at Peter Strock and his antics.

"I’m sharing this next one because it presents two chances to see the freakazoid antics of FBI-CIA operative Peter Strzok during his testimony at the congressional hearing, and the equally unsettling closeup of the eyes of the “woman” seated directly behind him. I think it’s worth sharing again, because what’s coming is going to knock the uninformed public’s socks off.

If you don’t believe there are evil entities in play in this circus you might want to take another look; 6:40 and 11:00 minutes. Are we witnessing a demonic or reptilian possession or what? That is not the behaviour of a normal Human being in an office such as an FBI agent would hold. An outside force seems to be controlling him—from behind."

Yes it is the twilight zone for all of us these days me thinks.

Lost, the video immediately above, while sickening on its' own merit, only goes to 5:45 or so. Which is the video you reference watching at 6 and 11 something?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), Siphonemis (7th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #9949
    Thanks

@ neutronstar

As I'm receiving a share of the angst from "that" thread, the purpose of my statement was to show "them" that the Q Thread had the full "OK" from Bill & the Mod Team at the time, nor is it "my" thread!

Like another member on their hit list, I feel quite... honoured! <purring noises>

:
    I try avoid people who can't engage in healthy productive debate, but I will admit sometimes it is tempting when it comes to this subject.

I was not a Trump supporter, I always thought he was really self absorbed. I also had given up on Politics. I have to admit I was hopeful when Obama was elected (first black president the talk of transparency). That lasted a few months, lol. I even thought Q was probably just some guy making stuff up. I really didn't pay a lot attention to it.

It wasn't till I found qmap.pub and saw the Video "This video will get Trump elected". That caught my attention. I started really digging in after that. That is when my eyes started to open. It is so painfully obvious now that it is Trump and the Military, or maybe the Military, and Trump is just along for the ride. The Military needed the Presidency to do this legally. I think now if they couldn't have gotten Trump elected, there would have been a Military coup, and things would have gotten really messy.

One more thing, if people in the US have a chance to see a Trump rally, It is a Q fest. 10s of thousands people half of them wearing Q shirts, Q signs, where we go one we go all. Trump is looking out in a sea of Q people. If you go to that and still doubt the movement, there is no help for you.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mojo (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), Satori (7th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #9950
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Thanks valerie, I can't get the video to play on my browser yet. This is what YT is doing these days. Not sure why the vid doesn't play past 5:45 but will look into it. Could be YT doing its BS censorship that started today I think or maybe yesterday in their concerted effort to silence the conservative, Q, Trump supporters, TRUTH.

At the moment I just finished listening to Dave on today's X22 which I am sure our time traveler will post soon on here. Very interesting stuff and keeps getting better by the day. Just heard about the failed attemp to take peoples self defense away down in Kiwi land The time travelers land. Apparently people don't want to give up there protection, imagine that.

So anyway, Boo on that last vid about Strzok. That thing is very evil and it shows very blatantly. There was a big Jpeg just before that video of his evil faces in the house or Senate when he was being questioned or testifying or whatever it was he was doing. Freaky stuff.

Thanks to all who have posted today and everyday in this place.

16. Link to Post #9951
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your wish is almost there - X22's coming up (just havin' some lunch - hungry Elf here!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th June 2019 at 02:45.

17. Link to Post #9952
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Flynn Shifts To Offense, Something Big Is About To Happen - X22 Report Episode 1886b

X22Report
    Published on Jun 6, 2019

An inmate serving time with Assange released pics to The Gateway Pundit.
    [EC] and his wife are in hot water, there are more questions of where the money is going.
    Flynn has dropped his lawyers and he will be acquiring new lawyers, is Flynn going on the offensive?
    The border crisis is now out of hand, the number of inadmissibles has increased and this is now a full blown crisis.
    Mexico responded to Trump's tariffs and sent police to stop the inadmissibles.
    The anti-trust case is now being pushed, Google and Facebook are in the crosshairs.
    Something big is about to drop and the [DS] is now preparing to keep the truth from the American people.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boom, ECB Falls In Line With The Fed, Economic System Protected - X22 Report Episode 1886a

X22Report
    Published on Jun 6, 2019

Heavy duty truck orders are imploding, this is an indicator that the [CB] is falling apart.
    Time is ticking down and Trump and patriots realize they need the [CB] to begin to cut rates and ramp up stimulus. If this doesn't happen soon the economy will head right into a recession.
    The ECB is now following the Fed, they were going to make a decision this fall to raise rates and now they are keeping rates where they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

18. Link to Post #9953
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

In color revolutions, it is often the case that, once two "sides" have become sufficiently well defined and energized to form opposing protests in the streets, then the hidden operators will seed those opposing protests with violent, often murderous, thugs, who appear as members of the two sides (or who hide in overlooking buildings) and who violently attack or shoot the other side.

This destroys any possibility that the two "sides" can work together or trust each other. Chaos ensues, and out of chaos, tyranny, controlled by the hidden operators.

We are seeing the verbal equivalent of that, here and now, on this forum. The more emotional, more reactive and/or provocative, on either "side" of the political aisle are stereotyping those on the "other side" in quite perjorative terms, and are themselves sometimes behaving little better.

As members and moderators, individually and collectively, we here on this forum, as well as others elsewhere on the Web, are increasingly unable to handle this situation well. Our various ways of dealing with such conflicts are not always adequate to the task.

As explained for example in Brandon Smith's latest article "The Next Stage Of The Engineered Global Economic Reset Has Arrived" that I just posted Post #421 on my Global Currency Reset thread, this is not just an internal American political problem. This is a global problem for humanity.

Our ability, here on Avalon, to productively discuss the various aspects of such a multi-faceted and evolving complex of problems is failing.

"They" can't take us down like they can a Youtube channel, a Facebook account, or a Twitter feed ... but they can take us down, render us less and less effective by keeping our more important stuff off Google search results, and by overrunning us with emotionally charged hostilities that lower the quality of discourse below the useful level and that often reduce us to reacting on more primitive or emotional levels, thus more easily herded and controlled.

Let us continue to do our best to avoid emotionally charged attacks on opposing views, and especially on opposing groups or people. Let us each keep our own bodies, hearts, minds and spirits, individually and collectively, operating at the highest, healthiest, most honorable levels that we can achieve.

This particular thread is one of the more important threads on Avalon at present, and perhaps the most widely read thread on Avalon. I was able to play a key role in keeping this thread healthy and public when tumult threatened it, a half year ago. I doubt I will be able to do so much longer.

Let us each do and be our best, for ourselves, and for those around us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), Blacklight43 (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), Constance (7th June 2019), Craig (10th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), enigma3 (9th June 2019), heretogrow (7th June 2019), Ivanhoe (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2019), mgray (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), panpravda (7th June 2019), PurpleLama (7th June 2019), Rosemarie (19th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th July 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), Tintin (7th June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #9954
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Thank you very much Paul. We love and appreciate our Avalon and our favorite threads within. We also love and appreciate you, Bill, and all of the other Mods who donate their time to keep us an active and healthy family. I am hoping that all the unsavory aspects that have crept in will calm down and respectfully live up to our full potentials here.

Love you All, WWG1WGA

crosby

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), Constance (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019), Tintin (7th June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #9955
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul, I am moved beyond my mere words can convey; if I could hit the "thank you" button enough times, I could fill a page.

You are a wise sage, sir.

"Somewhere", I mentioned what was happening here in Avalon, right now, was a mirror of what we see "out there". (Not our proudest hour, I'm afraid to say).

Nor am I convinced there is any one single cause (probably many).

My rhetorical question (to anyone) is, how do we fix it?

23. Link to Post #9956
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

My rhetorical question (to anyone) is, how do we fix it?
    I for one don't usually have a big answer to that big question.

Rather I keep studying what's within, about and around me, in various ways, and now and then I see some little thing (which sometimes is not so little) that I can do that might improve this or that.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #9957
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Here is part Deux of IPOT's Gumbeaugh - it's a good one!!

Looks like it's all gone to the dogs........ something not so good here.

crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 7th June 2019 at 07:44.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), Ivanhoe (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #9958
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

@ neutronstar

:
    Don`t know where that thread is, nor am I interested, but

DON`T MESS WITH MY KIWI...

He contributes here, and we need people like him!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #9959
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,242 times in 8,655 posts

I very much appreciate your above post, Paul.

I admit I have been affected by having my intelligence publicly questioned by members of this forum for finding value in the process that the Q effort facilitated.

Now that the Q posts have stopped or nearly stopped, the value of this process and this thread continues, I feel.

I point out that my participation in this thread does not mean I agree with everything being believed or said about Q and Trump here.

If a military intelligence group knew of political spying abuse, election interference, and horrible human trafficking and other abuses - and chose to support this man for president and this psyop process to expose this, well I see value in that, and I see it without glorifying Trump or his appointed neocons running around and without agreeing with current environmental or middle east policies in effect at this time.

I do not know how it turns out, but what is happening now appears a lot better to me than a Clinton presidency would have been, and a perhaps a replacement for the now exposed and currently worthless national democratic party leadership can rise up to attract informed support for a more humane future less controlled by the worst Zionist and military industrial complex tendencies.

A key to a better informed citizenry is to have information sources that bypass the MSM propagandized mind-control weapon a certain faction has control over.

This forum and the Q psyop experiment have both helped in that regard, I feel.

If enough information gets known and enough people get arrested for the crimes now becoming public, maybe some level of control can again be achieved by the US citizens in the future and more humane and spiritually positive energy and ideas can lead us forward.

I have to have hope for that, or what's the point of participating in the flow of ideas and information at this time in history anyways?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th June 2019 at 13:56.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Ivanhoe (7th June 2019), Jayke (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (7th June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #9960
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

I wouldn't buckle up just yet, not based on this piece. I have a pretty good BS detector, finely calibrated over many years. And the needle here is pointing at Sorcha Fail.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th June 2019), BMJ (7th June 2019), Clarity (8th June 2019), ClearWater (7th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (7th June 2019), Lost N Found (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Olam (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 946 FirstFirst 1 398 448 488 498 508 548 598 946 LastLast