+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst 1 261 311 351 361
Results 7,201 to 7,209 of 7209

Thread: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

1. Link to Post #7201
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,630 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

I really don't CARE who or what 'Q' is, or if it is "real" or not.....Restoration of The Rule of Law is the true End Game here!!

Is it happening??????

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Today), Clarity (Today), Jayke (Yesterday), Lettherebelight (Today), mgray (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Today), Noelle (Yesterday), norman (Yesterday), Paul (Today), Ratszinger (Yesterday), Star Mariner (Today)

3. Link to Post #7202
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,572 times in 944 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

*New info on the Kavanaugh /Fox charge - could be break for Kavanaugh
    *Remains of soldiers coming from N.Korea and being identified
    *Trump will be chairing UN meeting on Iran next week, potential for new deal
    *Syrian Kurds asking for help w/ mercenary forces they are holding (They are operatives of DS)
    *Russian & Syria trying a new diplomatic approach w/Terrorist groups (will DS allow this to end in peaceful way?)
    *James Baker to testify against Comey
    *Goes into Q drops

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Clarity (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Jayke (Today), Lovespot (Today), mgray (Yesterday), Noelle (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #7203
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    A tweet this morning from JoeM (AKA, Storm Is Upon Us, the YT channel that published the Q-The Plan video):

Joe M@StormIsUponUs
    Don't lose heart. Q said "you will never believe who is talking to you here". When you think about it, who could you really NOT believe? Has to be someone important, and most of all someone we thought was dead.
    10:16 AM - 21 Sep 2018
    https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1043141841288220674

JoeM, just as a side note, is among the "JFK Jr." candidates. He has denied it a few times, and he did so again yesterday on Twitter (see below). But it's possible, if JFK Jr. is still alive or not, that the voice narrating the Storm Is Upon Us videos might be his.

I'm not JFK Jnr. I work deep in the bowels of the Silicon Valley tech sector and would suffer immediate consequences if doxxed. Good news is I am not alone out here, we just need PERMISSION enabled through a #GreatAwakening. Soon!
    https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/st...27306158030848
    The voice in that Q the plan video sounded so familiar all the way through it. I kept thinking to myself I know that voice. Isn't that Oliver North!?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (Today), Baby Steps (Today), Clarity (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Noelle (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #7204
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it was in that video where Parks said Q were four guys and an AI. Kinda indicates.
    So much awe on time differences on the Q posting times like it was only 17 seconds difference etc as an example, How do you do it Q? 17 seconds for an AI is a LONNG time.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (Today), Clarity (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Noelle (Yesterday), Ratszinger (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #7205
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,874 times in 19,084 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    So much awe on time differences on the Q posting times like it was only 17 seconds difference etc as an example, How do you do it Q? 17 seconds for an AI is a LONNG time.
    In the cases, such as the latest (if I understood correctly), where the Q drop was -after- the Trump tweet, you wouldn't even need super-duper AI. The High Frequency Traders on Wall Street fight over millisecond delays.

But in some cases I believe that Q dropped just -before- Trump tweeted. That would require more advanced time warping technology than I believe is even possible, to be done without any inside connection or knowledge that Trump was about to tweet.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (Today), Clarity (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Jayke (Today), Noelle (Today)

11. Link to Post #7206
    Thanks

One of my favorite Q drop commentators, Praying Medic, has another update:

Praying Medic posts the notes for his Q updates on twitter, before recording the update.

Here are my notes of Praying Medic's notes for this update: https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...90518988283904

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Q posted a drop just 17 seconds after Trump posted the video of his rally in Las Vegas .. coincidence?

The President said 2 Foreign allies contacted him with concerns about the Carter Page FISA declassification. Since no official intelligencce product came through the Five Eyes, how would they know what was in the FISA application? Did UK & Australia help spy on POTUS?

Q suggested his posts are being used as bait by the President. Bad actors read his posts, know their crimes are being exposed and they're talking about what they know out of fear. Imagine the information being shared NOW out of FEAR.

The mainstream media has been gaslighting us with fake polls about their "blue wave." For example they are not reporting the win of a Congressional seat for a Republican, where the Democrats had held a solid majority in that district for the last 139 years.

If you've been following Q's posts on the Five Eyes, Australia and the UK, you've known for months they helped illegally spy on Donald Trump as a candidate and as President.

Because bad actors read his board, Q has dropped conflicting messages regarding Rod Rosenstein's loyalties. (Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.) Recently, Rosenstein has been portrayed as a black hat.

Rosenstein supposedly offered to wear a wire to record Trump in a plot to remove him via the 25th amendment. Fake news from the deep state media? Attempt to bait POTUS into firing him?
    Q confirmed the story about Rosenstein is a trick. The goal is to anger POTUS so he fires the Deputy Attorney General, That would be interfering with the Mueller investigation and crossing a "red line." Trump's enemies would then try to impeach him.

An anon thought Q's previous report that Rosenstein tried to meet with POTUS twice was a setup. Q said it's straight out of their playbook. (The swamp is desperate to remove POTUS before their corruption is exposed.)

Someone complained that (sometimes) the Secret Service won't allow Q shirts into a rally. Q explained this as due to threats phoned into the Secret Service before each rally, regarding Q.
    Looks like Rod Rosenstein 👀 is trying to find shelter from the storm. I wonder if former Attorney General Loretta Lynch was able to help him. Did Loretta Lynch record her discussions with Rosenstein?

If Loretta Lynch is singing to save her butt, she may spill the beans about what when down on the tarmac during her meeting with Bill Clinton. {Reason to release the tape?] And Hillary's email coverup. And the Brennan/No Name's attempt to frame Trump

In the political game of musical chairs, who will be left standing? (Deep state rats needing help can call the White House now... operators are standing by.) ... with phone number of Whitehouse switchboard. Praying Medic quipped "operators standing by".

Then Praying Medic provided some "morale boosting" comments, and discussed the new Q Research Board (QRV) on voat: https://voat.co/v/QRV.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Baby Steps (Today), Bluegreen (Today), Clarity (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Lettherebelight (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Today), RunningDeer (Today), Star Mariner (Today), Valerie Villars (Today)

13. Link to Post #7207
    Thanks

... and the other one of my favorite commentators on these events, Dave Janda, just filed this interview with the X22 Report:

Dave Janda does a very good job of explaining what he thinks is going on with the various investigations and players in Washington, such as Mueller, Page, Sessions, and Trump.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Awesome - I got the day off - no Q drops for 22 Sept 2018 .

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Lettherebelight (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Noelle (Today), norman (Today), Ratszinger (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

15. Link to Post #7208
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,935 times in 1,170 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts and a

Salla on recent Q (sorry if I missed previous mention)

https://www.exopolitics.org/q-confir...l-life-exists/

Quote Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists

Written by Dr Michael Salla on September 20, 2018. Posted in Featured, Space Programs

On September 19, Q Anon dropped two bombshell posts affirming the existence of secret space programs and extraterrestrial life. The two posts open a big door for the millions who have been following the Q information, to learn about secret space programs and extraterrestrial life, and how these have been hidden from the general public.

In the first post, Q responds to questions about whether extraterrestrial life exists and whether the Roswell UFO crash really happened, and replies as follows:

Q’s response makes clear that we are not alone and that the truth about the Roswell flying saucer crash has the “highest classification”. The response is significant since it affirms what a senior official with the Canadian Government’s Department of Communications reported back in 1950 when he inquired about the Roswell crash among senior U.S. government scientists.

Wilbert Smith’s official report was eventually released through the Freedom of Information Act:

The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.

Perhaps anticipating skepticism, Q further advocates that readers consider the vastness of space to realize that our galaxy, and the universe more generally, is certain to be teeming with life, some of which has technologically evolved sufficiently to travel through our galaxy and visit the Earth as occurred with the Roswell incident.

In the second bombshell post from September 19, Q responded to a number of questions about secret space programs, and replied:

In stating that the “moon landings are real” Q is refuting conspiracy theories that the moon landings were hoaxed. This removes an impediment to the general public learning the truth about what has been really happening on the moon subsequent to the Apollo moon landings.

In the next statement, Q affirms the existence of space programs that “are outside of public domain”. This means that Q wants readers to understand that the information on these non-public domain” space programs is highly classified and restricted to those with need to know access.

Furthermore, Q is alerting readers to the fact that much information about these secret space programs is found in the private corporate domain, and not necessarily in the hands of the US government and the military services.

Two insiders, Emery Smith and Corey Goode have recently spoken about how corporations are in charge of secret space related programs run out of military installations such as Kirtland Air Force Base. In the book, Antarctica’s Hidden History and the Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs, the historical genesis of corporate control over space programs is described in detail.

While Q did not explicitly refer to President Donald Trump’s Space Force initiative, it can be inferred from Q’s reply that this is related to the existence of secret space programs.

This is the first time that Q has explicitly referred to secret space programs. Previously, Q posts have alluded to a secret space program being involved in intercepting a ballistic missile attack on Hawaii.

It can be expected that Q will reveal much more as the general public becomes open to the possibility that the truth about secret space programs and extraterrestrial life has been hidden, and the Space Force initiative becomes a means of wresting control away from corporations and put back into Presidential Executive control.

© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright Notice

Further Reading
    •QAnon Corroborates Hawaii Missile Attack & Hunt for Rogue CIA Submarine
    •Trump’s Plan for US Space Force challenges Deep State Secrecy
    •President Trump Validates QAnon – How Will UFO SSP Disclosure Happen?
    •Trump Executive Order targets Deep State & Opens Door to Full Disclosure
    •Did President Trump Endorse Q Info on Secret Indictments of Pedophile Network?
    •More Q Anon Articles

I have not read this Salla book (and don't rate him up their with Dolan):

Antarctica’s Hidden History and the Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs

but it sounds interesting.

https://www.amazon.com/Antarcticas-H...70_&dpSrc=srch

Quote Antarctica is a land about to be exposed over its well-guarded secrets and ancient hidden mysteries …

In 1955, as a result of a secret agreement reached between the Eisenhower Administration and a German breakaway group in Antarctica, a transnational corporate space program began to emerge. The secret infusion of personnel and resources from US military contractors into Antarctica allowed this transnational corporate program to steadily grow into a major space power, which would eventually surpass and eclipse the secret space programs run by the US Navy, Air Force, and the classified space programs of other nations. Whistleblower claims substantiate that many of the classified programs conducted there violate the 1961 Antarctic Treaty, and constitute “crimes against humanity” due to the abuse of a captive slave labor force. Dr. Michael Salla daringly exposes the major corporations involved in these illegal programs, and how the truth is hidden from company shareholders and the public. Today, Antarctica’s secrets are slowly being revealed by the increasing volcanic activity that is melting the massive ice shelves, exposing ancient artifacts and crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Full disclosure of Antarctica’s history, and current events involving multiple space programs and transnational corporations, will vitally aid in transforming our planet, and prepare humanity for the major geological events that lie ahead as the melting ice unveils all that has previously been hidden.
    from reviews

Quote Two exciting highlights for me were (1) the discussion that the Adamski-era contactees might have been interacting with the female German inventors of anti-gravity craft who wanted to promote a world of peace and unity (and that Adamski’s photos are similar to the Haunebu II spacecraft the Germans built); and (2) the summer 1952 fly-overs of Washington DC were Nazi UFOs that resulted in the U.S. signing a treaty with the Fourth Reich.

I'll give this three stars because although it's a limited hangout psy op, there is enough truth to be worth the read. Like The Most Dangerous Book in the World, it's written to mislead you but with some critical thinking you can turn the tables on the Powers That Be and separate the truths from the disinformation. Watch Salla's absurd Youtube interviews -- like with Mars 'Super-soldiers' -- and you'll know you can't really trust him, but given 'Operation High Jump' and other realities, we know that something very strange is going on in Antarctica. Read it but be careful....
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Today at 15:07.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Noelle (Today)

17. Link to Post #7209
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,572 times in 944 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Then Praying Medic provided some "morale boosting" comments, and discussed the new Q Research Board (QRV) on voat: https://voat.co/v/QRV.[/INDENT][/INDENT]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I found it interesting that on the Board listed above was this:

Horse named Barack Obama euthanized at World Equestrian Games

hmm, coincidence?

The horse, ridden by Team New Zealand’s Jenny Champion, competed in the endurance championship earlier in the week. Barack Obama was taken to the games’ endurance treatment clinic after being transported back from the second loop of the 120-kilometer ride, according to a statement from World Equestrian Games spokeswoman Gayle Telford. He was treated onsite for kidney problems, and then taken to the nearby equine hospital near the North Carolina-South Carolina state line.

The horse’s owner consulted with Champion and the team veterinarian and chose to euthanize the animal Friday afternoon.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/201809...uestrian-games
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), Noelle (Today), Valerie Villars (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst 1 261 311 351 361