+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst 1 287 337 377 387
Results 7,721 to 7,739 of 7739

Thread: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

1. Link to Post #7721
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 times in 1,219 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

another interesting thing I learned from commenters in above thread..

Don't know quality of this source either, but if this is true where is the MSM coverage? Yeah right....

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/11/hi...-judge-orders/

Quote Speaking of large criminal enterprises and colluding co-conspirators...

Thursday November 15, 2018

"A federal judge ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to answer five questions she has avoided for years about her use of a private email server to conduct official U.S. diplomatic business.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmett Sullivan on Wednesday gave Clinton 30 days to respond under oath to five questions.

These questions were all put to her nearly four years ago in a lawsuit filed by the nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch.

The five questions are:

1.) Who decided to create the clintonemail.com system?

2.) When was it created?

3.) Why was it created?

4.) Who set it up?

5.) When did it become operational?

The Democratic nominee who lost the 2016 election to Republican President Donald Trump — and who has begun to tease a possible new run for the presidency — has steadfastly refused to answer those and many more questions about why she used a secret email server, instead of the legally required government system during her tenure as the chief U.S. diplomat."

Sullivan also ordered Clinton to explain why, on Oct. 22, 2015, she told the House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi that virtually all of her emails “were in the State Department’s system” and “if they want to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.”

The judge ordered Clinton to “identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.”

And he gave the order from the bench ;-)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th November 2018 at 14:07.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #7722
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 840 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well one of those sealed indictments was Julian Assange, which in my opinion is horse-****.

It leaked out by accident, apparently. (Maybe this accident was not entirely an accident, who knows)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-us-indictment

Quote Assistant US Attorney Kellen S. Dwyer, urging a judge to keep the matter sealed, wrote that "due to the sophistication of the defendant and the publicity surrounding the case, no other procedure is likely to keep confidential the fact that Assange has been charged." Later in the filing, Dwyer wrote that the charges would "need to remain sealed until Assange is arrested."

That Kokayi case involved previously classified information and prosecutors were planning to use information obtained under the FISA act. Kokayi was indicted last week and is set to be arraigned on Friday. His case has been sealed since September.

Since the revelation was made in error, no other details about the charges against Assange were revealed.

Dwyer is also assigned to the WikiLeaks case. People familiar with the matter said what Dwyer was disclosing was true, but unintentional.

Joshua Stueve, a spokesman for EDVA, said "the court filing was made in error. That was not the intended name for this filing."
    The DOJ has for years refused to reveal whether charges have been pending against Assange under seal, though it was widely believed that they were. But. seeing as filings like Dwyer's are probably vetted by multiple readers, the fact that an error of such magnitude was allowed to be made is almost suspicious in and of itself, particularly considering the timing with other reports about the DOJ's efforts to indict Assange (before leaving office, Attorney General Jeff Sessions had confirmed that arresting Assange remained "a priority").

It's almost as if somebody had tried to warn him
    (Assange and Wikileaks have also been cited as unindicted co-conspirators in indictments against a Russian troll farm handed down by the Mueller probe).

from a commenter at the site

Quote philipat

Probably the best REAL journalist alive today. And does the US really want to convict someone for telling the validated truth and even employing free speech? Isn't that a First Amendment issue also? And what is the future for the truth if Washington gets it's evil way?

Of course, the main reason that this remains "in limbo" is that The DNC would have some problems with the disclosure stage of discovery because Assange would be able to prove that the ****lery emails came from Seth Rich. Which not only destroys the "Russia" case, but also ***** ****lery and raises more questions regarding Seth's murder?

Conversely, Trump should welcome a "Pardon" for Assange, as had been previously negotiated but killed by his neocon entourage. So what happened there?
    I read these stories on the Assange indictment and my thought was is this a plan to get safe passage back to the US for him under the ruse of being indicted?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (16th November 2018), Operator (16th November 2018), Paul (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #7723
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks

On my score card Julian is now on suicide watch! Brennan, Clapper and Comey all conspired together to throw together the Russian collusion story based on the Steele Dossier and Crowd Strike saying it was a Russian interference as I recall. Julian knows that Russian interference wasn't needed and likely has proof to show the three above mentioned criminals are the ones that are behind murder to cover it up and that insider whistle blower was Seth Rich who was killed.

All that Brennan and gang has to do now is make Julian have a accident to put them all in the clear! JA is in dire danger in my opinion. I believe it's the left or those that oppose Trump bringing this pressure on Julian because they know it pushes Trump to a rock and a hard place with his voter support base. Many of Trump's supporters feel Julian is a hero. To try him will not be good for DJT! To pardon him for his voters would be political suicide though and they on the opposing side must feel now they have the upper hand.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 16th November 2018 at 16:33.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), mountain_jim (16th November 2018), Paul (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #7724
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,364 times in 3,754 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    another interesting thing I learned from commenters in above thread..

Don't know quality of this source either, but if this is true where is the MSM coverage? Yeah right....

Quote Speaking of large criminal enterprises and colluding co-conspirators...

Thursday November 15, 2018

"A federal judge ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to answer five questions she has avoided for years about her use of a private email server to conduct official U.S. diplomatic business.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmett Sullivan on Wednesday gave Clinton 30 days to respond under oath to five questions.

These questions were all put to her nearly four years ago in a lawsuit filed by the nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch.

The five questions are:

1.) Who decided to create the clintonemail.com system?

2.) When was it created?

3.) Why was it created?

4.) Who set it up?

5.) When did it become operational?

The Democratic nominee who lost the 2016 election to Republican President Donald Trump — and who has begun to tease a possible new run for the presidency — has steadfastly refused to answer those and many more questions about why she used a secret email server, instead of the legally required government system during her tenure as the chief U.S. diplomat."

Sullivan also ordered Clinton to explain why, on Oct. 22, 2015, she told the House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi that virtually all of her emails “were in the State Department’s system” and “if they want to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.”

The judge ordered Clinton to “identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.”

And he gave the order from the bench ;-)
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ns-under-oath/

Here is the source.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), mountain_jim (16th November 2018), Paul (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #7725
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 times in 1,219 posts

Thanks as I only read the summary at Zero Hedge - went to the lifezette page briefly but it was filled with a lot of crap so I did not stick there long enough to see if a better source was included.

(then I go and see the article posted later at Zero Hedge)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th November 2018 at 19:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), Paul (16th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #7726
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 120,469 times in 19,558 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I read these stories on the Assange indictment and my thought was is this a plan to get safe passage back to the US for him under the ruse of being indicted?
    An optimistic conspiracy theorist ... you're a rare breed, mgray.

*** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), DNA (17th November 2018), mgray (16th November 2018), Ratszinger (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #7727
    Thanks

Well, well. Recall that Q has posted, a couple of times if I recall correctly, "53-47". The first time was back during Justice Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings in the US Senate, and drew some criticism, because the Senate vote on Kavanaugh was not 53-47, but something closer (I forget now exactly what.)

Then 3 days ago, Q posted "53-47" again, and that started looking like a prediction for the ratio of Republicans to Democrats in the US Senate, after the results of this recent election are decided.

Donald Trump apparently agrees with that assessment.

Trump just tweated (4 hours ago now):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

People are not being told that the Republican Party is on track to pick up two seats in the U.S. Senate, and epic victory: 53 to 47. The Fake News Media only wants to speak of the House, where the Midterm results were better than other sitting Presidents.

11:41 AM - 16 Nov 2018
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, the skeptic within me reminds me, as with any small and specific numbers, if you wait long enough, you can find some pattern matching those numbers.

For example, given any pair of approximately equal numbers adding to exactly 100, there will sooner or later be some happening in the US Senate (a nearly equally divided body of 100 elected politicians from two political parties) that falls exactly in line with that pair of numbers.

But then I tell that skeptic within me to shut up and go back to debunking numerology .
    Last edited by Paul; 16th November 2018 at 21:51.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), DNA (17th November 2018), mgray (16th November 2018), Ratszinger (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #7728
    Thanks

In this hour long interview, Dan Duval (the Praying Medic) discusses what Q has been up to and the various events Q discusses, such as the midterm elections and the shakeup in the Department of Justice:
    https://vimeo.com/301216038
    As usual, I find the Praying Medic to be a "good listen."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018), Sadieblue (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #7729
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 times in 437 posts

Thanks, Paul-I always look forward to PrayingMedic posting his videos.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2018), Bluegreen (17th November 2018), Paul (16th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #7730
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,880 times in 4,800 posts

Oooooo, those sealed indictments! For those of you waiting and wondering just exactly which swamp monster, which pedophile, which malignant oligarch, which Deep State operative is trump going to take down first, well you might just have your answer. It appears that it is going to be the man that gave the world hillary clinton's emails outlining her treason and treachery. No, not Seth Rich - hillary had him killed. I mean Julian Assange.

The Deep State enemy #1, Julian Assange. (I'm not going to provide a link to anything anywhere, because autists will easily find this by themselves.)

For those of you who rationalized away that q called for "regime change Iran" and pretended that it meant something different than the Deep State "regime change Iran" - the crux of the Deep State/zionazi agenda for the past 40 years - now go ahead and rationalize away that trump is going after the whistleblower that exposed the Deep State. Go ahead. Get out your thesaurus and your decoder ring and tell me how trump is a good guy and a hero as he plays his part for the Deep State, just as obomber did, just as w bush did, just as billybob did, just as ghw did. Don't see the pattern. Don't pay any attention to the fact that the USA INC. Middle East policy for the past 40 years - absolutely including trump - echoes the Deep State and the zionazi agenda. Don't pay any attention when Wikileaks - the whistleblowing organization that alerted us to the inner workings of the Deep State and its operatives - has its head cut off. Open the New York Times and read carefully, because they will tell you exactly what to think about Wikileaks and Julian Assange. (The NYT is a Deep State/zionazi publication.) They will "explain" to you how Assange committed treason when he published Deep State secrets and Deep State operative corruption and capitulation, only they will say it while wrapped up in the US flag, and without mentioning the Deep State. They will give you the correct talking points that you need to explain to others that Assange is an evil monster that should be tortured and incarcerated for exposing war crimes and the crimes of high-ranking government criminals.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 17th November 2018 at 14:51.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

bojancan (17th November 2018), Flash (17th November 2018), Gracy May (17th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (Yesterday), onawah (17th November 2018), Operator (17th November 2018), peterpam (17th November 2018), Ratszinger (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday)

21. Link to Post #7731
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Oooooo, those sealed indictments! For those of you waiting and wondering just exactly which swamp monster, which pedophile, which malignant oligarch, which Deep State operative is trump going to take down first, well you might just have your answer. It appears that it is going to be the man that gave the world hillary clinton's emails outlining her treason and treachery. No, not Seth Rich - hillary had him killed. I mean Julian Assange.

The Deep State enemy #1, Julian Assange. (I'm not going to provide a link to anything anywhere, because autists will easily find this by themselves.)

For those of you who rationalized away that q called for "regime change Iran" and pretended that it meant something different than the Deep State "regime change Iran" - the crux of the Deep State/zionazi agenda for the past 40 years - now go ahead and rationalize away that trump is going after the whistleblower that exposed the Deep State. Go ahead. Get out your thesaurus and your decoder ring and tell me how trump is a good guy and a hero as he plays his part for the Deep State, just as obomber did, just as w bush did, just as billybob did, just as ghw did. Don't see the pattern. Don't pay any attention to the fact that the USA INC. Middle East policy for the past 40 years - absolutely including trump - echoes the Deep State and the zionazi agenda. Don't pay any attention when Wikileaks - the whistleblowing organization that alerted us to the inner workings of the Deep State and its operatives - has its head cut off. Open the New York Times and read carefully, because they will tell you exactly what to think about Wikileaks and Julian Assange. (The NYT is a Deep State/zionazi publication.) They will "explain" to you how Assange committed treason when he published Deep State secrets and Deep State operative corruption and capitulation, only they will say it while wrapped up in the US flag, and without mentioning the Deep State. They will give you the correct talking points that you need to explain to others that Assange is an evil monster that should be tortured and incarcerated for exposing war crimes and the crimes of high-ranking government criminals.
    Much as I love your take and agree 100% that on the surface this appears to be what we are seeing I think we are at a threshold where something has to give soon or all is for naught. This likely will be big if it happens. Consider: If the Trump Admin does nothing or nothing happens about the rampant cheating by Democrats in these midterms, it will break the heart of the entire voter base for the MAGA movement and unity of all they worked towards.

President Trump and the DOJ MUST act decisively, boldly and quickly. Therefore, Assange could be indeed already here or in transit and it's made to look as if he is having charges brought on him to get him here not to bring charges but to testify against those in the deep state and what was revealed that he did not release to the public, (which is substantial I understand) but also where it came from.

If this is the case then DJT and Mueller together have played the left into complacency to not act to remove Assange from the planet because they believe that he will be toast or that they'll have a much easier time getting to him once he is convicted. Either way its fine with them as the Trump side maintains control or the upper hand anyway.

I agree it appears the left is on the verge of winning. Perhaps as the Art of War teaches though, this is but a ploy also and Trump has simply lured them into place to bring the hammer down just when they think they've all won!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2018), Bluegreen (Yesterday), bojancan (17th November 2018), Operator (17th November 2018), Sadieblue (Yesterday), starlight (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #7732
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,033 times in 6,725 posts

The Deep State enemy #1, Julian Assange.
    what if assange and snowden are more similar than most assume? Tools of the intelligence agencies (CIA/FBI/DIA etc.. so many conflicting agencies) inner conflict me thinks......

It meets one of my red flag markers... exceptional amounts of media coverage always make me highly suspicious.
    There was a 1: 400,000,000,000,000 chance of you being born: what have you done with your miraculous life today?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), Iancorgi (Yesterday), Lovespot (Yesterday), Operator (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #7733
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,290 times in 1,818 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    ---
    Much as I love your take and agree 100% that on the surface this appears to be what we are seeing I think we are at a threshold where something has to give soon or all is for naught. This likely will be big if it happens. Consider: If the Trump Admin does nothing or nothing happens about the rampant cheating by Democrats in these midterms, it will break the heart of the entire voter base for the MAGA movement and unity of all they worked towards.
    ---
    I am not sure what is going on here either. But I'm pretty sure that bold moves against any
    interests of Assange will impact the image of Trump in a bad way (proven by some reactions of
    prominent youtubers)

I am not familiar with the process but I've heard a couple of times now that it will take several years
    to get him extradited to the USA. If that's correct it will be a lingering problem that Trump should avoid
    if he wants to be reelected in 2020.

Another perception could be that he has to do it to keep the deep state as much 'satisfied' as can be
    while putting prominent heads on the chopping block in the near future.

And last but not least, you can only be prosecuted once for the same 'crime'. What if Assange gets his trial
    and will be pardoned immediately while Trump is in office. Assange will be free in the future never to
    be prosecuted again for whatever they come up with. Perhaps this goes hand in hand with the timing when
    Trump is certain that his desired DOJ is guaranteed to be in place

So there are several ways, not all negative, to look at this. We certainly need to keep an eye on this.
    Last edited by Operator; Yesterday at 01:02. Reason: typo

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), Ratszinger (17th November 2018), seko (17th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #7734
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,419 times in 8,260 posts

Wicked funny, Dennis!
    Each breath a gift...

28. Link to Post #7735
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 times in 902 posts

I'm not convinced that an apparent or alleged inadvertent outing of Assange as being a person among, we are told, many tens of thousands of persons against whom there are a sealed indictments (supposedly), supports the conclusion that Assange will be the first person to be indicted incident to these claimed sealed indictments.

I'm also not convinced there are 40 or 50 thousand sealed indictments. Even without Trump in the Whitehouse and even if there was no swamp-draining going on, assuming there is such an effort afoot, at any given time there will be a certain number of sealed indictments in state and federal courts throughout the USA. How many, I do not know. But, in my view, by any measure 40-50 thousand indictments seems to not merit serious consideration. Perhaps 4-5 thousand, but 40-50 thousand? The system cannot handle that many indictments in a meaningful and timely way, even if one wants to believe that military tribunals will be used.

Further, Assange does not have to be convicted of any crimes that fall under the laws of the USA in order for Trump to pardon him for any alleged violations of US federal law. Although there is some debate on the point, there is some authority for the proposition that the POTUS can pardon a person for violations of federal law even prior to a conviction. But there must be a criminal investigation, indictment or some jeopardy to the person's liberty at the time. Thus, if so, and if Trump wanted to, he could pardon Assange now for alleged violations of federal law. We can only speculate about why Trump has not done so.

In any event, Trump cannot pardon anyone, including Assange, for alleged violations of the laws of another country. Appealing to Trump to pardon Assange will do nothing for him as to charges, if any, arising under the laws of another country.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th November 2018), Bluegreen (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Operator (Yesterday), Ratszinger (17th November 2018)

30. Link to Post #7736
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 840 posts

I find it ironic that the NYT would be cited when claiming Assange's actions were treasonous. The NYT in the Sullivan case was found not guilty over publishing the Pentagon Papers, because the paper only published what Daniel Ellsberg took and did not direct him to do it.

Assange only published what was given to him without him directing them to hack the email server.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Yesterday), latte (Yesterday), Lefty Dave (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Paul (Yesterday), Ratszinger (Yesterday), seko (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #7737
    Thanks

We don't have a separate thread that is actively following the espionage of the Pakistani Awan brothers in the US Congress, so I'll post the following here, which is both a currently active thread, and has more posts referencing the Awan Brothers than any other thread on the forum.

Jim Stone has just posted this open letter from former Newt Gingrich, the former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, to current U.S. House of Representatives Inspector General Mike Ptasienski.

Newt Gingrich is calling on the U.S. House of Representatives Inspector General to release to the public two PowerPoint presentations that were given in September of 2016 (over two years ago now) by House Inspector General's office, to House leadership, regarding this affair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To: U.S. House of Representatives Inspector General Mike Ptasienski

As a former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and a concerned private citizen, I am alarmed by the appearance of a cover-up of serious crimes committed by a former House employee and his associates, as well as, potentially, members of the House of Representatives themselves.

I waited until after the election to send this letter so it clearly would not be seen as a political act.

To help reassure the American people that our nation's leaders stand for honesty, accountability, and transparency, this letter is a formal request to ask for the release of the two PowerPoint presentations given on September 20, 2016 and September 30, 2016 by your office to House leadership.

The presentations provide critical information pertaining to the possible invoice manipulation, equipment theft, illicit cyber activities, irregular cyber-related login and usage patterns, and outside storage of House data by Imran Awan and his associates.

The plea agreement for Mr. Awan, court appearances, and reported conversations with witnesses connected to the FBI's investigation of Awan and his associates' activities suggests that the FBI (while working with the United States Capitol Police) and the Department of Justice have avoided conducting a thorough and meticulous investigation.

For example, in the July 2018 plea agreement, the DOJ stated that approximately 40 witnesses were interviewed throughout the duration of the investigation. Upon further examination, this number seems substantially inadequate for an investigation potentially involving so many individuals. While employed by the House for 13 years as shared IT employees, the Awan associates worked for more than 60 members, and in 2015, 2016, and 2017, the Awan associates were on the payrolls of approximately 40 members each year. When taking into account the members, the staff of each member, fellow House IT colleagues and peers, and additional business associates, the 40 interviews that were conducted appear to be remarkably insufficient to support the argument that an investigation of this magnitude was conducted thoroughly.

In connection with the investigation, it has also been reported that key witnesses were only contacted days or hours before the plea agreement was signed. In another case, a witness was asked to be interviewed by the FBI but was prohibited from bringing any documents. Conducting investigative interviews in this manner suggests that the FBI investigators merely wanted to be able to say that they contacted witnesses and raises significant questions as to whether these interviews were actually conducted in good faith.

Aside from the alleged criminals themselves, this apparent collective effort of willful negligence sought to protect the involved members of Congress and their staffs - at the expense of the American people who they were entrusted to protect in the first place.

The sheer scale and size of the alleged criminal activity, the potential damage it could have caused, and the continual threats it potentially poses for the United States, raises significant questions that every American deserves to have answered.

In just one of the dozens of offices where one of the Awan associates were employed, almost $120, 000 worth of equipment was written off of the House inventory, after he was unable to produce the equipment. An unofficial transcript of your office's PowerPoint presentation from September 20, 2016 asserts that the "shared employee stated that the items were never received, shouldn't have been inventoried, or the staff lost the equipment." The flaw in this claim is emphasized by the transcribed statement that follows: "However, equipment could not be on inventory or have [an] asset tag unless it had arrive[d] in office and EIN had been signed."

The member of the office in question is a member of the Committee on Ethics.

Additionally, more than $111, 000 was paid by the House Democratic Caucus to one of the Awan associates throughout the duration of her employment. Members on the Committee of Foreign Affairs issued payments to associates totaling more than $950, 000. The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence paid the associates over $530, 000, while the Committee on the Judiciary paid more than $446, 000. The Committee on Ethics paid more than $221, 000, and the Committee on Homeland Security paid upwards of $175, 000.

Close ties between Pakistan and the Awan associates were also identified, including large amounts of property that were owned but not properly disclosed in House documents. A $165, 000 home equity line of credit loan received in January 2017 was wired in its entirety - almost immediately - to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan. Imran Awan pleaded guilty this summer to obtaining this exact loan illegally.

These allegations and the accompanying investigation have been kept under such secrecy that the American people have been denied their fundamental right to know what happened, who is responsible, and what actions have been taken to ensure the fair and transparent administration of justice.

The American people expect better than this. The United States Congress should be better than this.

Releasing the requested documents is essential to show that the U.S. government will require every member of Congress to answer to his or her constituents and fellow citizens for his or her actions.

If you choose to deny this request, I will appeal to the House membership to pass a resolution that will make public the two documents, and all additional documents that are related to the claims made against and his associates, investigators and law enforcement, and the House members and staffers who may be involved.

Americans deserve truthful, complete answers to the questions that have been raised surrounding these extensive allegations.

Sincerely,

Newt Gingrich
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The above letter from Newt Gingrich was also posted by Newt himself, on his Twitter feed, at https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/sta...02416384385024, and on his Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/newtgingrich/posts.
    Last edited by Paul; Yesterday at 07:50.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Yesterday), latte (Yesterday), mgray (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), TargeT (Yesterday)

34. Link to Post #7738
    Thanks

Regarding the Awan brothers scandal that Newt Gringrich endeavors to bring back into the public spot light, as noted in my last post just above, I would remind the reader of some other details:
    • Bill Clinton received substantial support from Chinese for his re-election campaign in 1996. See for example Byron York's article in the Washington Examiner: When a foreign adversary meddled in a presidential election
    • The influential U.S. Senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, had a Chinese spy on her staff who worked for her for about 20 years, was listed as an “office director” on payroll records and served as her driver when she was in San Francisco, all while reporting to China’s Ministry of State Security through China’s San Francisco Consulate (as reported here, in the Washington Post.
    • As documented in Michael Pillsbury\'s excellent book, The Hundred-Year Marathon: China\'s Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower, China is well along, on a long path to dominate the United States.
    • As documented in the following Bangladesh Dhaka Tribune article, and many other places that I've seen, China holds substantial influence over Pakistan: Pakistan in the Chinese sphere of influence.
    • China has major influence over west coast US shipping, including now owning or controlling the large trade terminal of Long Beach, California and the Panama Canal.
    • Dominance in semiconductors, computers and other such technology has shifted from California to China over the last twenty years.
    • In the 1980's and 1990's, retail dominance in the US shifted from a variety of American chains and local stores and manufacturers, to Wal*Mart, which was the retail end of a major manufacturing and shipping line, beginning in China. Wal*Mart became the largest retailer, and largest employer, in the United States.
    In short -- China is on the rise, and the entanglements between the Democrats, the Clintons, the Awan Brothers, California politics, and Pakistan, as well as the acquisition (by theft, purchase, reverse engineering, licensing or other means) of leading US technology, and the spying on the United States government and corporations, are all ways in which this Chinese rise is supported.

When you see "Pakistan" in stories of the Awan brothers spying on the United States Congress for many years ... I recommend you think "China".

I have little doubt but that Pakistan is just a paw of the Chinese Panda in this affair.
    Last edited by Paul; Yesterday at 10:24.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Bluegreen (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today), TargeT (Yesterday)

36. Link to Post #7739
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,857 times in 1,169 posts

A gloomy article has appeared on the Duran

Trump Quietly Orders Elimination of Assange
    The destruction of Assange has clearly been arranged for, at the highest levels of the U.S. Government, just as the destruction of Jamal Khashoggi was by Saudi Arabia’s Government.

Quote On June 28th, the Washington Examiner headlined “Pence pressed Ecuadorian president on country’s protection of Julian Assange” and reported that “Vice President Mike Pence discussed the asylum status of Julian Assange during a meeting with Ecuador’s leader on Thursday, following pressure from Senate Democrats who have voiced concerns over the country’s protection of the WikiLeaks founder.” Pence had been given this assignment by U.S. President Donald Trump. The following day, the Examiner bannered “Mike Pence raises Julian Assange case with Ecuadorean president, White House confirms” and reported that the White House had told the newspaper, “They agreed to remain in close coordination on potential next steps going forward.”

A commenter then shared the following- suggesting that not only Assange, but JFK Jnr, and Seth Rich are safely in the arms of part of the US Military, and working for Q.

Maybe this is clutching at straws. If Trump does not/cannot protect Assange, there will be much disillusion....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Baby Steps; Today at 00:07.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), Paul (Today), Sadieblue (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst 1 287 337 377 387