Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Executive Order 13825. -- Effective March 1, 2018

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts Martial

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-united-states
    Just as Abraham Lincoln, US President during its Civil War in the 1860's, greatly extended the reach of the US Federal Government, in order to "save" it, similarly now President Trump is greatly extending the reach of the US Federal Government, with,
    1. his December 2017 Executive Order invoking the Emergency Powers Act to allow blocking the "Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption”, and
    2. now this assertion of the power to subject any American Citizen to military court martial.
    ... and he will have freedom loving, patriotic, Americans enthusiastically backing him.

Thus do freedom respecting republics decay into tyrannies.
    We've gone beyond decay already. The rotten is just starting to surface and smell really bad. We have a tyrannical government. The question is, what are we going to do to change that?

It has seeped into all levels of government, granting immunity to crimes against humanity. (Like big Pharma)

Here's a scenario. Obama was never qualified to be President. Everything he ever did, or laws that got passed while he was in office are null and void.

And, because of the truth around JFK, 9/11, and all the other false flags, same thing. Laws that passed as a result are null and void.

There is an awakening. The rude awakening will strike like lightening. (or DEWs?)

My sights are not just on Q stuff. I've been researching the laws and climate change initiatives in my area. I called my county government today, and also found more literature and laws online that shows what they are up to.

We totally have to get past the awareness stage and take some United action.

Oust the villains and replace them with people who have integrity, morals, and ethics.

MM

What I found at the local and state levels:
    Agenda 21 locally + more info!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213923
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th March 2018 at 05:57.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), bluestflame (13th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), ceetee9 (13th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), Desire (14th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (13th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), jake gittes (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Reinhard (13th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (13th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #3142
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

It's possible the warring factions will destroy each other through infighting. When they've wiped each other out, we can coolly walk in and create an upstanding government (comprised of those who have never been power hungry, but do the job as an act of service) with the wishes and needs of the people in heart and mind.

Things ARE coming to a head. We are each destined to play our part, and play it well.

When the empires fall, the Neanderthals will become extinct by not choosing to evolve into higher frequencies of truth and love. If we are in a frequency war, and the technology points to that, then we can be the stronger, higher frequency. It's a science that is emerging as a solution, and from what I perceive is part of our evolution and the whole purpose for these scenarios.

I'm at home in my heart with no fear, no matter what happens.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), bluestflame (13th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), ceetee9 (13th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), Desire (14th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (13th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (13th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Reinhard (13th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3143
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I just listened to the first few minutes his book had reached no 11 and says Trump
    follows this everyday and Dr.Corsi has known him for decades. So inferring
    again 'Q' is or has access to insiders....

Dr.Corsi's aim is to get the 'Q' message out and counter the book by Michael
    Isikoff, David Corn Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America
    and the Election of Donald Trump .

Trump rang Dr.Corsi and asked for an autographed copy of the book....

DR CORSI DECODES QANON (p2-3.12.18) ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 12 Mar 2018

===================================================

Aprox 22mins in they start looking into the Hitlers daughter claims...they lose
    sound for a little while then they get going.....Dr.Corsi says he is explaining
    this as 'Q' brought it up not that he believes it. He mentions Obama and it
    maybe to do with highlighting bloodlines or Deepstate manipulation of Presidential
    and PM/chancellors candidates around the world and more...Later Dr Corsi says
    this and that maybe Merkel , Obama and others are results of intel programmes

Dr. Corsi was reading from an article not sure if it was this one but it sounded similar

Angela Merkel, the “lost” daughter of Hitler...? 20/01/2016

Carl Clauberg a German doctor from the Nazistic Germany, the “angel of death” as
    he was known, was arrested and sentenced for his crimes against the humanity,
    after the end of the Second World War However seven years later he was released
    because he was recognized as the “father” of the artificial insemination….

In his files the birth of Angela Merkel in the former Eastern Germany on the 20th of
    April 1954 is also included. It is said that still from the war, Carl Clauberg was
    keeping frozen samples of the sperm of men, among them was also Adolf’s' Hitler!
    He was using as a surrogate mother, the younger sister of the wife of the German
    dictator Eva Braun, who gave birth to the daughter of Hitler after his death

“Father and daughter” have the same date of birth, except from the year of course.
    Hitler was born on the 20th of April 1889 and his daughter on the 20th of April
    1954! The German Chancellor looks like Adolf and his mother Klara and also they
    have other common characteristics. Both of them love some special compositions of
    Wagner and also they have certain personal habits in common.... Let’s also report
    that via the Lutheran Church in which Angela Merkel belonged, the German Joseph
    Ratzinger was promoted, and became later the leader of the Vatican, Pope Benedict
    the 16th ! The Pope within the same year promoted Merkel in order for her to
    become the Chancellor of her country. It is well-known that in his young age he
    was a member of the Nazistic Germany. He was excused by saying that he was
    young and that he didn't know what he was doing...

On the 22th of November 2005 Germany acquired as a Chancellor Angela Merkel.
    In this way they continue informally a dynasty of years, if we take into
    consideration the fact that according to researches, the father of Adolf Hitler was
    the son of a mistress of Rothschild….!

If you look at the following photographs you will see the resemblance of their faces.
    Personally I do not know what to believe from all of these, especially if we believe
    that Hitler lived in South America after he escaped and directed his suicide !

Both of them, “father and daughter” came from nowhere and conquered the
    world..... Another coincidence.....?

Konstantinos Zaimis

http://www.thesecretgreece.gr/eng/pr...hter-of-Hitler
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2018 at 14:41.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), bluestflame (13th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #3144
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,245 times in 8,656 posts

Well Angela must have had some anti-aging tech as she would be around/over 80 years old now......

Upon review I should have read more thorougly the article posted before this unneeded post.

While this might seem like a digression, it becomes important to review because Q-anon apparently references this, and we are constantly evaluating Q's posts and events to see whether Q is really giving us the real insider scoop ahead of time or just stirring the conspiracy pot for reasons unclear.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th March 2018 at 19:16.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Iancorgi (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), mgray (13th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), thunder24 (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #3145
    Thanks

Breaking.....It will be interesting to hear 'Q's & Dr.Corsi's view on this....

It seems to me that Rex Tillerson like Cohen did a job and Trump put Pomeo
    in charge at the CIA to get a first hand feedback of what is going on there with a
    view to moving him later and now seems the time as the President with tarrifs
    and North Korea in mind feels a fresh team is needed....

Trump sacks Tillerson as secretary of state

3 minutes ago...13/3/18

US President Donald Trump has sacked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, replacing
    him with the director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo. Thanking Mr Tillerson for his service
    on Twitter, Mr Trump said the new state secretary would do "a fantastic job".

Mr Tillerson, a former chief executive of ExxonMobil, was only appointed to the job
    just over a year ago.The president also nominated Gina Haspel to become the first
    woman director of the CIA.

A senior White House official told the BBC about the timing of the
    announcement: "The president wanted to make sure to have his new team in place
    in advance of the upcoming talks with North Korea and various ongoing trade
    negotiations

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43388723

Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Published on 13 Mar 2018
    Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning to announce the ousting of Rex Tillerson as
    Secretary of State, to be replaced by CIA Director Mike Pompeo. CIA Deputy
    Director Gina Haspel will step up as the agency's first female director.

President Trump Fires Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State, Replaces Him With Mike
    Pompeo | NBC News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZg5opZxzE
    Published on 13 Mar 2018
    President Trump has fired Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, replacing him with
    outgoing CIA Director Mike Pompeo. Gina Haspel will become new head of the CIA.
    NBC’s Peter Alexander reports from the White House on the startling developments

====================================================

President Trump on Rex Tillerson, Mike Pompeo & Gina Haspel (C-SPAN)

Published on 13 Mar 2018
    President Trump: "I think Mike Pompeo will be a truly great Secretary of State. I
    have total confidence in him, and as far as Rex Tillerson is concerned I very much
    appreciate his commitment and his service and I wish him well
    ====================================================

Anthony Scaramucci on Rex Tillerson's ouster: Was expected by insiders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBHuzhEEaRU
    Published on 13 Mar 2018
    Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci on Rex
    Tillerson's ouster as Secretary of State and tapping CIA Director Mike Pompeo to
    replace him.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2018 at 14:23.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), mountain_jim (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Reinhard (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #3146
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well Angela must have had some anti-aging tech as she would be around/over 80 years old now......
    Exactly, which is a problem. Merkel was born in 1954, (which makes her 64 this year) and she looks that approximate age. In the image below (taken around 1990), she is about 36, and that looks correct. If she was Hitler's daughter, she'd have to be 50 at that point.

A miraculous anti-aging wonder drug, if it exists, would not be something new - she'd have to be on it for a long time. If it was roundly available for a long time, I'd expect to see evidence of other 'elites' also beating back the years. But Soros, Kissinger, Hilary, Bush Snr, etc,. are aging heavily now, and all look their age. Why aren't they on it? Or maybe Merkel is a special case, and 'they' have gone to extraordinary lengths to hide her true lineage..

Need more info, something solid, because at the moment I don't buy it. It casts more doubt on the credibility of Q. Not writing Q off completely, but a claim of this magnitude needs evidence. Big evidence.

That said, comparing Merkel to Hitler's mother, Klara, I do see a likeness. An eerie likeness. But a photo is just a photo, and doesn't make the case.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Baby Steps (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (13th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), edina (13th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), Iancorgi (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (13th March 2018), muxfolder (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #3147
    Thanks

Well The Merkel lineage has been 'debunked' as a Sorcha-Fall creation in some quarters, but I am not sure that closes the case.

While not a verified source, here is an example of other content online (and various photos I don't have time to format)

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news501_Merkel.html

In 1954, a child was born, a baby girl, whom the Stasi File identifies as Angela Merkel, today's Chancellor of Germany. Her official birthday is July 17, 1954. However, the Stasi file which is currently in the Soviet KGB archives, records her birth as April 20, 1954. If this secret police citizen’s file in the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (GDR) is correct, then Hitler’s daughter, Angela Merkel, was born on Adolph Hitler’s birthday - April 20.

HITLER'S FROZEN SPERM

Angela Merkel’s birth, as detailed in the Stasi file, was based on the research of the German Doctor Karl Klauberg. Klauberg was classified as one of the worst Nazi ‘ Angel of Death ’ doctors and was convicted by the Soviet Courts as a ‘war criminal’.

According to the reports, Doctor Klauberg was released by the Soviets after serving only seven years of his sentence in return for turning over to the KGB his hidden files on his Nazi artificial insemination experiments and, more horrifically, the frozen sperm of the former Nazi Dictator, Adolf Hitler. Hitler's father, who took the name Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Solomon Rothschild's mistress Anna Maria Schicklgruber.

Upon receipt of the Nazi files on artificial insemination, along with Hitler’s frozen sperm, the Soviet Politicheskoye Buro (Politburo) authorized the experiments to ‘resurrect’, ‘if possible’, a child bearing the ‘genetic markers’ of Adolph Hitler.

Doctor Klauberg brought Gretl Braun to the GDR (Communist East Germany). She was the youngest sister of Hitler's wife, Eva Braun. Gretl Braun was chosen as the ‘surrogate’ mother of Hitler's offspring using artificial insemination from Hitler’s frozen sperm.

Gretl Braun was a member of the Social Democratic Party (SPD), whose ideology centered on the principles of Marxism and the interests of the working class and trade unions.

When Doctor Klauberg returned to West Germany, he was promptly imprisoned. He was murdered two years later while still in custody.

FALSE IDENTITY

Soon after the birth of Hilter's baby girl, an agreement between the Soviets, the Americans and the Vatican was arranged. Hitler's baby was placed under the ‘control’ of the Catholic Church through its ‘connections’ with the GDR Lutheran Church which took custody of the baby. She was given a false date of birth, July 17, and the name Angela Dorothea Kasner, daughter of Horst Kasner, a Lutheran pastor, and his wife, Herlind - an English and Latin teacher. There in the countryside at Templin in East Germany, Merkel was raised about 50 miles north of Berlin, the capital of the socialist German Democratic Republic (GDR).

The central theme of the “agreement” of the Western Allied Powers, the Vatican, and the Soviets was that Hitler's daughter would be elevated to international power...but her ascendancy to power would not come until “the Vatican also brought to power a German Pope”. In the wake of the death of Pope John Paul II, the former German Nazi Joseph Ratzinger was nominated. He took the name of Pope Benedict XVI on April 20, 2005, as Vicar of Rome. Is it a coincidence that this date was the anniversary of Adolf Hitler’s birthday?

In 1977, Angela Dorothea Kasner became Angela Merkel with her marriage to physicist Ulrich Merkel, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1982. She was elected Chancellor of Germany shortly after Pope Ratzinger assumed the Leadership of the Roman Church on Hitler's birthday.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #3148
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

"It is said that still from the war, Carl Clauberg was
    keeping frozen samples of the sperm of men, among them was also Adolf’s' Hitler!
    He was using as a surrogate mother, the younger sister of the wife of the German
    dictator Eva Braun, who gave birth to the daughter of Hitler after his death"

Merkels' age is not a problem if you read the above quote.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (13th March 2018), Nan (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #3149
    Thanks

Yes the article I quoted seems to have not even gotten the name right, which you have above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Clauberg

Quote Early life[edit]

Dr. Carl Clauberg „The beast“, Image by the expressionist artist Stefan Krikl from his series Doctors of Death, 1985
    Carl Clauberg was born in 1898 in Wupperhof (now part of Leichlingen), Rhine Province, into a family of craftsmen.

Medical Career[edit]

During the First World War he served as an infantryman. After the war he studied medicine and eventually reached the rank of chief doctor in the University gynaecological clinic. He joined the Nazi party in 1933 and later on was appointed professor of gynaecology at the University of Königsberg. He carried out research on female fertility hormones (particularly progesterone) and their application as infertility treatments, obtaining a Habilitation for this work in 1937.[1] He received the rank of SS-Gruppenführer of the Reserve.

Human experiments at Dachau[edit]

In 1942 he approached Heinrich Himmler, who knew of him through treatment of a senior SS officer´s wife[1] and asked him for an opportunity to perform mass sterilizations on women for his experiments. Himmler agreed and in December 1942 Clauberg moved to Auschwitz concentration camp. His laboratory was in a part of the Block 10 in the main camp. Clauberg´s goal was to find an easy and cheap method to sterilize women. He injected formaldehyde preparations into their uteruses—without anesthetics. His test subjects were Jewish and Gypsy women who suffered permanent damage and serious infections. Some of the subjects died because of the tests. Estimates of those who survived the sterilizations are around 700.

POW, 1945-1955[edit]

When the Red Army approached the camp,[when?] Clauberg moved to Ravensbrück concentration camp to continue his experiments on Romani women. Soviet troops captured him there in 1945.

After the war in 1948, Clauberg was put on trial in the Soviet Union and was sentenced to 25 years in prison. In 1955, he was released (but not pardoned) by the Soviet Union, with the final group of about 10,000 POWs and civilian internees.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th March 2018 at 15:19.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #3150
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

If true, that would probably be Gretl Braun, the youngest of Eva's two sisters.

According to "wikipedia", Gretl Braun only had one child, a daughter born in 1945 called Eva Barbara (committed suicide in 1971). Interestingly, Gretl Braun did go on to marry a man called Kurt Berlinghoff - in 1954, the same year as Merkel's birth..
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), enigma3 (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (13th March 2018), muxfolder (13th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #3151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

Yes - my skimming got me on that one - thanks.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), gaiagirl (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #3152
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Latest "Q" Tweet 4 hrs ago

Q
    🌐
    ‏ @I___A__M____Q__
    4h4 hours ago

"In order for the next crumbs to be understood in the slightest, one must do their HOMEWORK."

(click to enlarge)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q Tweet 2018-0314.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	37359

https://twitter.com/I___A__M____Q__
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th March 2018 at 09:20.

24. Link to Post #3153
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

"Huge Drops coming" - "Q" has just tweeted 23 mins ago - watch the boards

Q
    🌐
    ‏ @I___A__M____Q__
    23m23 minutes ago

RETWEET THIS.
    HUGE DROPS COMING
    FOLLOW FOR MORE

https://twitter.com/I___A__M____Q__

25. Link to Post #3154
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

He reviews posts from 3/8 to 3/12 - Has some different views from Corsi. Definitely worth considering. He also discuses posts that Corsi hasn't addressed.

Zuckerberg sold 660,000 shares of facebook over 3 days. Discusses some other inside trades.

The "alert" that happened in Hawaii.

Trumps trip to China & potential meeting there with NK

Snowden is discussed more deeply in different places. Who is Snowden working for. He is thinking Hong Kong.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 14th March 2018 at 07:00.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th March 2018), bluestflame (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), ceetee9 (14th March 2018), Cidersomerset (14th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Lettherebelight (14th March 2018), lisalu (14th March 2018), Matthew (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #3155
    Thanks

DR CORSI DECODES QANON (full-3.13.18) Tillerson, Cohen, Pompeo, ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 13 Mar 2018

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), BMJ (14th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #3156
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

There have been reports around forever that Hitler didn't die in the bunker but escaped to South America where he lived to a ripe old age. The Merkel-Hitler connection has been around for a while too. Knowing how these bloodline families operate, I tend to believe she is Hitler's daughter more than any "official" account. Exactly what special leadership trait or skills does she exhibit would lead anyone to think she attained her position? There is a complete lack of charisma and likability from what I've seen of her. If anything, she comes off as a doughy, frumpish dullard.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), edina (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), lisalu (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #3157
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Ba-ba-Ra for The Praying Medic video....I always find it interesting to see how each person is drawn into playing his or her part in this unfolding drama! With him it has been dreams!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Cidersomerset (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Lettherebelight (14th March 2018), lisalu (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #3158
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

CBTS subreddit banned today.... yay for censorship?

Stuff like this will just spin up more support, bad move; strategically speaking.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Cidersomerset (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Helene West (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Lettherebelight (14th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), onevoice (15th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #3159
    Thanks

This is quite amusing at times Trumps surprise and questionable replacements
    have caused concern to some. I thought maybe Pompeo was picked because
    he now has CIA experience to give Trump inside information with his fight
    with the deepstate . Gina Haspel is a internal promotion ,I presume recommended
    to Trump unfortunately with baggage. Dr.Corsi gave some thoughts about it
    in the vid in post 3155. Rand Paul is not impressed and with Pannetta and
    Clapper endorsing the picks it is interesting to say the least...

Senator Rand Paul Announces He Will Oppose Nominations Of Mike Pompeo
    And Gina Haspel | NBC News

Published on 14 Mar 2018
    Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) says he will oppose the nominations of Mike Pompeo as
    Secretary of State and Gina Haspel as CIA Director, citing specific concerns with
    Haspel’s participation in torture. Paul sits on the Senate Foreign Relations
    Committee, which Pompeo will have to clear for confirmation.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Senator Rand Paul On Haspel: ‘Torture Is Not What America Stands For’ | Velshi &
    Ruhle | MSNBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZJPaim5NY
    Published on 14 Mar 2018
    Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced his opposition to the president's picks to run
    the State Department and the CIA. He joins Stephanie Ruhle to react to Trump’s
    cabinet shake-up and the nationwide student walkout in protest of gun violence.

================================================

Obama's CIA chief defends Trump's pick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6oQ6IguiJw
    Published on 14 Mar 2018...CNN
    Former CIA Director Leon Panetta says he supports Gina Haspel's nomination for CIA
    director, despite her reported role in the agency's torture program during the Bush
    administration.

James Clapper: I support Trump's pick for CIA director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JABhSrMESu4
    Published on 13 Mar 2018...CNN.
    Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says he supports Trump's pick
    for the next CIA director, Gina Haspel, and says the position of Secretary of State is a
    better fit for former CIA director Mike Pompeo.

This is also amusing ..................

CNN complains other news outlets aren't covering Stormy Daniels enough

Published on 14 Mar 2018
    Here is reason number nine thousand for why CNN’s ratings have plummeted
    recently: they’re mad at other news outlets for not covering the Stormy Daniels
    story as much as they are. The Resident breaks it down. Follow The Resident at
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th March 2018 at 21:34.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Helene West (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), onevoice (15th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #3160
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Trump does something good, then he does something not so good and back and forth till you're dizzy. Clapper is one of the ones I'd like arrested so yeah, an endorsement from him, not so good. On the other hand Rand wants to be President so he has to keep in the spot light.

My two bottom lines is hope that the slime that controls the banks/our economy don't pull the plug and two, hope that those who did vote for trump (and there were those on the center fence) don't succumb to common human inertia and let the dark side prevail.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Cidersomerset (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 946 FirstFirst 1 58 108 148 158 168 208 258 658 946 LastLast