Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #9801
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

My present understanding (or misunderstanding, as the case may be) is at a slight variance from the previous two posts above.

My understanding is that President Trump ordered a variety of FISA and related "Russia-gate" documents to be unclassified last year. That doesn't make those documents unclassified; only orders someone make it so. Nor, once declassified, does that make a document publicly available. Someone has to then publish the document, making it available to the public somehow or other.

In any case, Barr now has the charter to declassify and then to publish such documents as he will, as part of his ongoing investigations and prosecutions. I agree with mgray that Barr won't just dump the lot of these documents into the public discourse up front, but rather will declassify and then perhaps publicize such documents as befits his other ongoing objectives and operations.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2019 at 23:02.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2019), Bluegreen (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), Clarity (28th May 2019), crosby (28th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), justntime2learn (28th May 2019), KiwiElf (27th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th May 2019), mgray (28th May 2019), mojo (28th May 2019), mountain_jim (27th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #9802
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Behold The Great Awakening, Next Phase Coming, Truth & Transparency - X22 Report Episode 1878b

X22Report

Published on May 27, 2019

Ian Bremmer, TIME Magazine editor, pushed a fake quote by Trump and now Trump is looking into libel laws for the MSM.
    The [DS] continues to call for impeachment, they will not pull the trigger, because the Senate was the key.
    We are now learning that all of these FISA warrants were obtained under false pretenses, the coverup always gets you.
    Trump is not declassifying for political reasons, he is doing this so it never happens to another President.
    Nothing can stop this, this about returning the power to we the people.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get Ready, It’s Coming, Restructuring Of The Global Economic System - X22 Report Episode 1878a

X22Report

The UK is about to change, Farage's party won and now they want change, they want to leave the EU just like the people voted.
    The UK was deceived by PM Edward Heath, he sold the UK out for £1.5million the same way Woodrow Wilson sold the US out to the [CB].
    Trump and other countries about to change the global economic structure, the [CB], Elite never saw this coming.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th May 2019 at 00:28.

4. Link to Post #9803
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

In for the afternoon drop of RedPill

17 Mainstream, Japan public, Trump Crushed CNN & Outsmarted the DS

By RedPill78
    Published on May 26, 2019
    President Trump reminds us, "The World is Changing," while he outsmarts the DS at every turn, 17 has gone mainstream, Brennan STILL has his clearance, Strzok is in major trouble and CNN IS CRUMBLING!

5. Link to Post #9804
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This was posted by member Mitm on the "Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!" thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nally-Arrived-

It's also relevant here as it is Pro Q (the above thread isn't) ...

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Guys there is a poster on twitter called @TrueEyeTheSpy - This person has posted pics from inside the whitehouse, and is giving a more realistic timeline of what is part of the Q plan... He also explains things as they happen and posts practically everyday... most likely an NSA operative, that knows the plan... says will still be a while til Hilary and Obama are arrested, was part of the team that actually put in the extradition for Assange. Check him out....
    Twitter addy is here (it appears to be another parallel site & very Pro-Trump/Q - well worth the read, IMO - thanks Mitm! )

https://twitter.com/TrueEyeTheSpy?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the USA!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th May 2019 at 04:50.

6. Link to Post #9805
    Thanks

The more the merrier I say. Thanks Kiwi and Mitm. Here is todays RedPill78 post

OPERATORS ACTIVE, AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT DECODE, FBI FISA Scam, Happy Memorial Day!

By RedPill78
    Is President Trump insulated while abroad and activating operators? Decode thread, The Wall is being built, FBI knew their FISA warrants were baseless and so much more for this Memorial Day!

7. Link to Post #9806
    Thanks

Okay still up and can't leave out SpaceShot76, so here is his post

WQRLDWIDE Milano- "Voight an F lister"

By SpaceShot76
    We are shown pictures from Japan where they are showing Support for President Trump and Q, then another reiteration of the fact that the MSM and the like only attack Q because they fear this worldwide movement of anti-corruption.

8. Link to Post #9807
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

For those of us here trying to understand the corruptions in which Obama, the Clintons, and their associates engaged, here is an important reminder that was posted in a recent QRV (Q Research on VOAT) article: Obama Didn't Weaponize the CIA and the FBI, Obama is a WEAPON of the CIA and FBI / He Didn't Create the Deep State, He is a CREATION of the Deep State.

Here's the initial post on that QRV thread, with which I quite agree:
    Quote Most of VOAT, outside v/GreatAwakening, v/QRV and the majority of the Nationalist Movement on the Right have it backwards. They contend that Obama ( and Killary, for that matter ) 'weaponized' the intel agencies against Republicans and Conservatives. Nothing could be further from the TRUTH.

These traitors are agents of the Shadow Government and facilitators of the attempted destruction of the United States. Not the true leaders of the movement, only the perceived leaders. Former and current duel-Citizen Neo-cons, Obama, the Clintons, the Bush's and all the surrounding players including Podesta, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Comey, Mueller, etc. are all working for the Shadow Government.

You can add to the list nearly every major CEO and Congressman and Senator who has stepped down since QAnon told us all to take notice. 'The TREASON is only 1/10', Q advised. What do you suppose he was talking about? Now that Q is wading into the FBI and CIA spying on EVERYONE, and assisted by corrupt tech companies like Facebook, Google, Samsung, Twitter, Et al, we will fully realize the deep reach of the Cabal into our private lives.

The Pizzagate investigation has uncovered something more evil than a sick club of pedophiles: Widespread SRA abuse and Satanism is pervasive through all governments and the Fortune 500.

Don't be tricked into believing any of this is political and don't accept a low bar of only locking up former Presidents and Elite pedophiles ( as silly as that may sound ). We have a long, long way to go.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), crosby (28th May 2019), DNA (28th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), JRS (29th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), mgray (28th May 2019), mojo (28th May 2019), mountain_jim (28th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #9808
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ditto to that, Paul (above) - we have a VERY long way to go ... (well beyond Trump's Second Term).

(If I had to make a Q "To Do" list, it would literally be a mile long! ... in this type size!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th May 2019 at 07:12.

11. Link to Post #9809
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For those of us here trying to understand the corruptions in which Obama, the Clintons, and their associates engaged, here is an important reminder that was posted in a recent QRV (Q Research on VOAT) article: Obama Didn't Weaponize the CIA and the FBI, Obama is a WEAPON of the CIA and FBI / He Didn't Create the Deep State, He is a CREATION of the Deep State.

Here's the initial post on that QRV thread, with which I quite agree:
    Quote Most of VOAT, outside v/GreatAwakening, v/QRV and the majority of the Nationalist Movement on the Right have it backwards. They contend that Obama ( and Killary, for that matter ) 'weaponized' the intel agencies against Republicans and Conservatives. Nothing could be further from the TRUTH.

These traitors are agents of the Shadow Government and facilitators of the attempted destruction of the United States. Not the true leaders of the movement, only the perceived leaders. Former and current duel-Citizen Neo-cons, Obama, the Clintons, the Bush's and all the surrounding players including Podesta, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Comey, Mueller, etc. are all working for the Shadow Government.

You can add to the list nearly every major CEO and Congressman and Senator who has stepped down since QAnon told us all to take notice. 'The TREASON is only 1/10', Q advised. What do you suppose he was talking about? Now that Q is wading into the FBI and CIA spying on EVERYONE, and assisted by corrupt tech companies like Facebook, Google, Samsung, Twitter, Et al, we will fully realize the deep reach of the Cabal into our private lives.

The Pizzagate investigation has uncovered something more evil than a sick club of pedophiles: Widespread SRA abuse and Satanism is pervasive through all governments and the Fortune 500.

Don't be tricked into believing any of this is political and don't accept a low bar of only locking up former Presidents and Elite pedophiles ( as silly as that may sound ). We have a long, long way to go.
    I am torn 50/50 that these peeps were constructs of only the us shadowgvt., or for that matter any of the other ds shadow gvs. Many people do not understand the extremes that this conversation can take. It's apparent that there is real and true darkness behind all of this - - it's been going on since the dawn of time........ (whichever timeline you choose......) it's so deep and dark that many people have a hard time with the general conversation trying to wake people up. It can't be taken to the true extremes. I do not disbelieve that ds shadowgvs have a role to play regarding this situation, but, what makes these people acquiesce?

It could follow these patterns: Think of everything we have learned from Q and studying everything that we have studied since our awakenings....... we keep all of these sections compartmentalized as though they may have different origins. I argue that everything, and I mean everything: ds, aliens, spirituality, ancient Egypt, God, the God particle, Q, sex trafficking, human trafficking, cartels, banking, montsanto.... all of it, everything - - it's all part of the same whole.

Think of it like going to college, every single compartmentalized area of study is just one part of the whole unit of life. So, talking about ds and learning more about it opens the door to ds degrees, so to speak. And so on and so forth. Now, if this has been going on since the dawn of time (and it has to have been given the total domination it nearly achieved) then those who are working within the cogs of the shadow gvts of any land, nation, etc., are working for somebody else........ they didn't come up with this on their own. They just couldn't possibly do this without the aid of the leader/ or the one who knows everything.

Like I said, there's a reason why these people choose to follow given directives or choices. And, I think, once we have gotten to the core of the enigma, all will be known. However, this could be impossible to achieve during one lifetime....... so, take this back to the beginning, and, we totally understand that like KiwiElf said, "VERY long way to go"........ in short, someone is eventually going to have to answer for this depravity - - - - who or what will be behind the green curtain?

warmest,
    crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 28th May 2019 at 08:24.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), mgray (28th May 2019), mojo (28th May 2019), panpravda (28th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #9810
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Save the children!"

14. Link to Post #9811
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

My present understanding (or misunderstanding, as the case may be) is at a slight variance from the previous two posts above.

My understanding is that President Trump ordered a variety of FISA and related "Russia-gate" documents to be unclassified last year. That doesn't make those documents unclassified; only orders someone make it so. Nor, once declassified, does that make a document publicly available. Someone has to then publish the document, making it available to the public somehow or other.

In any case, Barr now has the charter to declassify and then to publish such documents as he will, as part of his ongoing investigations and prosecutions. I agree with mgray that Barr won't just dump the lot of these documents into the public discourse up front, but rather will declassify and then perhaps publicize such documents as befits his other ongoing objectives and operations.
    Justice watch will undoubtedly file a freedom of information request to get the materials released and it will be done promptly. Wouldn't surprise me if it's in the works as I type.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), crosby (29th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), mgray (28th May 2019), mojo (28th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9812
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

Justice watch will undoubtedly file a freedom of information request to get the materials released and it will be done promptly. Wouldn't surprise me if it's in the works as I type.
    Millions of documents to come, and will be DECLASSED.

"Timing is everything"

17. Link to Post #9813
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Barr needed declassification to unleash Huber, Durham. My Take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th May 2019), Bluegreen (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), crosby (29th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), JRS (29th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), mojo (28th May 2019), mountain_jim (28th May 2019), Ratszinger (28th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (28th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #9814
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

This video explains the roles of Nancy Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff. Nancy is implicated in a unauthorized trip to North Korea.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2019), Bluegreen (28th May 2019), BMJ (28th May 2019), crosby (29th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (28th May 2019), Ratszinger (28th May 2019), Sadieblue (4th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #9815
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More rope to hang themselves with, Mojo. (above)

22. Link to Post #9816
    Thanks

Picture this, you are standing in a yard and have 50 chickens hanging around your feet. you have a can full of feed for the birds and they are all looking at you and your hand as you grab a handful of the feed. The chickens are prepped to move. you can see them concentrating on your hand and their bodies are tense. It is almost like they are on their tiptoes. You throw the feed to their left and the flock swarms in one movement to where the feed is lying. Your next move is to take the feed and throw it to the right. Again the flock moves in one fluid motion to that patch of ground. You can control the movement of these birds with just a motion of your hand and the feed in it. As Trump throws the feed one way the flock(Dems) move in a swift jerking motion to eat it up. Ha now they are on a tether that is being pulled tighter by the day. Nancy, you need more polident, and those young radical birds are trying to push you away from your prescribed feed.

23. Link to Post #9817
    Thanks

This looks like Prayingmedic's latest and it runs about 1 hour. Very interesting at the get go about the disrupters within the Q community.

from prayingmedic:

Qanon May 26 2019 – The Circular Firing Squad

The deep state has set up a circular firing squad but so have people in the Q movement.

24. Link to Post #9818
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,358 times in 8,674 posts

I have not had time to watch the Circular Firing squad video above to know the details but I think Neon Revolt has made a strong case for why InTheMatrix and ShadyGroove are damaging the 'movement' by speaking at and taking money from a Ramtha cult, which did make it into mainstream shade on the Q 'cult'.

Daily hand-ringing here:
    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt

He may not have been as accurate in his accusations when it came to Praying Medic, but the Maga Coalition did appear to have issues as I recall.

(I try and stay out of all this he said / she said and I don't always thank all the videos added here because I don't have time to watch most of them and I get my info best from reading/researching documents and articles directly, not having them read to me by these aggregators.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th May 2019 at 20:44.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2019), BMJ (29th May 2019), Clarity (29th May 2019), crosby (29th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), justntime2learn (28th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (29th May 2019), Sadieblue (5th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #9819
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,358 times in 8,674 posts

This goes against past Q posts about Wray so I don't know validity of this..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-wray-audio/

Quote WE’RE IN A “FULL SCALE WAR” – Joe diGenova Goes Off on “Enemy of the People” FBI Director Chris Wray (Audio)

FULL SCALE WAR – Let me tell you exactly what’s going on here. This is very important for the listener.
    When Bill Barr became Attorney General the President said, “See what you can do, see if you can get to the bottom of what happened during the campaign.”
    Bill Barr tried to do that and you will recall from his interview with FOX, he said he now had more questions than he had when he started. Chris Wray the current FBI Director was stonewalling the current Attorney General Bill Barr on disclosure of certain information about FBI conduct. It got very, very heated, so and, Gina Haspel, the current CIA Director, was also resisting disclosure of certain information.
    Barr got fed up, went to the President, and said, “I can’t answer your question, and here’s why.”
    The President said fine. Twenty-four hours later the order came out. This is a full scale war between the Attorney General of the United States and believe it or not, another FBI Director who thinks he’s James Comey.
    Christopher Wray is a disaster. He’s an unmitigated disaster…
    You are watching the quintessential Washington power battle. Here’s the problem for the agencies, the FBI and the CIA. They have one distinct disadvantage. They can leak to the Post and the Times but they do not have subpoena power and Bill Barr does.
    We are headed for a gigantic, gigantic fight. The intelligence community, including the FBI is in full resistance in disclosing what they did during the Presidential campaign…. Christopher Wray is now standing in the way of history. Make no mistake about it, Christopher Wray has become an enemy of the people!

diGenova spoke about the FISA abuse that we reported on over a year ago where an audit of the FISA court showed numerous crimes and stated that Obama’s and James Clapper’s NSA had an “institutional lack of candor“. [they were liars]
    These liars and criminals are under attack and they are resisting with all their might. We are at war. We – President Trump, Attorney General Barr and the American people – will win.
    For the sake of humanity we have to!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2019), Bluegreen (30th May 2019), BMJ (29th May 2019), Clarity (29th May 2019), crosby (29th May 2019), justntime2learn (28th May 2019), KiwiElf (28th May 2019), Lost N Found (29th May 2019), Sadieblue (5th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #9820
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

... We are headed for a gigantic, gigantic fight.

... diGenova spoke about the FISA abuse that we reported on over a year ago where an audit of the FISA court showed numerous crimes and stated that Obama’s and James Clapper’s NSA had an “institutional lack of candor“. [they were liars]
    These liars and criminals are under attack and they are resisting with all their might. We are at war. We – President Trump, Attorney General Barr and the American people – will win.
    For the sake of humanity we have to!
    Yes, yes &

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 946 FirstFirst 1 391 441 481 491 501 541 591 946 LastLast