1. Link to Post #1101
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Important Message from MegaAnon re the reality of having PATIENCE!

Anonymous ID:aWWDU5Cw [MegaAnon] Thu 07 Dec 2017 12:10:22 No.152376670

Quote You’re preaching to the choirs of many on here who like you, feel the very same way. In hindsight, it was all ****s and giggles just thinking the government ****ed with our taxes, our economy, our laws, freedoms, rights, liberties, health, healthcare, educations and pursuits of happiness, right?! Now we’re forced to realize they’ve literally trafficked, abused, ****ed and murdered, our innocent children… all in our own country, under our own noses, for decades. That’s not only a ridiculously tough, but very emotional, deeply personal pill of reality, for anyone to swallow… let alone EVERYONE to swallow, at the same time. Which in reality, is exactly what you’d need to accomplish, to ever beat it, right? You’d need EVERYONE to not only know and accept the fact that it’s not only happening on the levels and to the extent that it is, but you’d also need them all to know and accept it, to that extreme extent, at exactly the same time.

Sure WE want to see it all drop, right now and watch them all burn to the ground for it, but that’s only because WE have already had time to slowly and progressively research, read, learn, absorb, mentally/emotionally/logically process it all and then factually accept and acknowledge the reality. WE are a very slim minority though and you need to remember that because realistically it’s very important.
    This post is very true.
    I remember getting red-pilled by a lady who runs the forum imaginative worlds.
    She would make these claims that sounded so outrageous to me.
    And yet she had shown me time and time again how level headed and sober she was.
    She was extremely well balanced emotionally and extremely responsive and kind to forum members, so to hear her get angry and make these accusations against our government and the folks running it would kind of baffle me.

I just couldn't believe any of the accusations that revolved around malignent intent, I was always of the opinion that gross negligence and greed were the primary factors.
    But patiently and slowly she would drip feed information to me and back it up with sources.

I can not pretend that there was not pain involved here.
    I had to confront paradigms of trust and benovalance where my Government was concerned.
    This did not happen over night.
    It was a painful process to say the least so I can relate with what this message says and I think it is very pertinent.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th December 2017), bluestflame (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), gaiagirl (13th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

DNA, that is why if Trump was actually what Q is saying, they would have started with something removed enough from the current times, JFK murder, but still relevant enough to show people that reality is not what they think. Then step by step they can unravel the horrific picture that is the National Security State past.

That is exactly why I made the thread about what a real first year with an actual good president would have looked like. The problem is, we dont have time for patience. The damage that is done on a daily basis cause digs the hole deeper and deeper. At some point, many people who are not aware are going to be in for a very rude awakening. But Im not willing to let millions more die and suffer to ease those people into it.

It is gonna be painful for many, but not nearly as painful for those people who suffered under the last 70 years of american foreign policy.
    CAn you imagine starving to death while watching your family die of Cholera? That is happening right now to millions in Yemen thanks to Saudi and American policy.

REALLY stop and try to put yourself in the average Yemenis shoes. Not the Houthi rebels, whatever you think of them, not the Pro government people, whatever you think of them. Just the average person who is caught in the grand chess board moves. Starving. To. Death.

4. Link to Post #1103
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    DNA, that is why if Trump was actually what Q is saying, they would have started with something removed enough from the current times, JFK murder, but still relevant enough to show people that reality is not what they think. Then step by step they can unravel the horrific picture that is the National Security State past.

That is exactly why I made the thread about what a real first year with an actual good president would have looked like. The problem is, we dont have time for patience. The damage that is done on a daily basis cause digs the hole deeper and deeper. At some point, many people who are not aware are going to be in for a very rude awakening. But Im not willing to let millions more die and suffer to ease those people into it.

It is gonna be painful for many, but not nearly as painful for those people who suffered under the last 70 years of american foreign policy.
    CAn you imagine starving to death while watching your family die of Cholera? That is happening right now to millions in Yemen thanks to Saudi and American policy.

REALLY stop and try to put yourself in the average Yemenis shoes. Not the Houthi rebels, whatever you think of them, not the Pro government people, whatever you think of them. Just the average person who is caught in the grand chess board moves. Starving. To. Death.
    sometimes you gotta rip the bandaid off exposing the wound to allow it to heal

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #1104
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

With the Jerusalem recognition for Israel and the move announced of the embassy, I have now no doubts that Trump is under the same influences than all other head of state in the west. It is just the lower levels, at presidential levels that have been changed. It is a fight for power amongst the lower ranks of politics and economy. Those truly at the top have not changed and still control everything.

Wake up people
    Last edited by Flash; 13th December 2017 at 13:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017), TargeT (13th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #1105
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

With the JErusalem recognition for Israel and the move announced of the embassy, I have now no doubts that Trump is under the same influences than all other heard of state in the west. It is just the lower levels, at presidential levels that have been changed. It is a fight for power amongst the lower ranks of politics and economy. Those truly at the top have not changed and still control everything.

Wake up people
    Wake up to what?

We or rather "I" may not agree with you, but that does not infer "I" am not awake.

I have long felt Israel's existance was a mistake, but there it is, it exists.
    As of late it seems that tptb were or are willing to sacrifice Israel for their population reduction agenda.
    Israel was going to be sacrificed via a nuke blast that was going to be blamed on Iran.
    This was going to hurl all of us into WWIII.
    Trump seems to be trying to thwart this as best he can.
    This is at least my take on the situation with what data I've been exposed to.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th December 2017), bluestflame (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #1106
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Nobody in politics is going to save us. The solution lies in creating localized economies that rely on nature and us. We are creating communities based primarily on local food movements and interdependence. Intuitive innovative solutions are emerging all over the globe.

Basically, at a grass roots level, we are creating a new society. Rather than fight the old system that is destroying itself through power plays and infighting, we have a back to nature consciousness with holistic values.

Here is a link to a video that was within one of KiwiElf's links regarding local happy communities. Excellent!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz9st7MCxI

We DO have to take a stand, however. It's as what Jon Rappaort says: say "No!" There are many peaceful ways to say no. But our 2nd amendment exists for a reason. We must defend ourselves. But our defense is different these days. We have to combat mind control and microwaves and biowarfare/vaccines & pharmaceuticals--both from doctors and in the air.

It's good the truth is coming out. We need to stop pedophelia and human trafficking. We need to hold government officials responsible and accountable. No more bought off politicians and regulatory agencies. No more mandatory education. It's all too corrupt. Laws against humanity are not laws at all--they are crimes.

Here is the link to the Jon Rappaport article about saying NO!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1195648

We all have our ways of taking action. There's a lot we can do to put a stop to the tyranny and moral degradation.

We also have to honor the process of waking up and give ourselves and each other lots of compassion.

At least we know we are in this together.😊

🎅Merry Christmas!🎅
    🌹🌹🌹🌹MM🌹🌹🌹🌹
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th December 2017 at 03:55.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), ditting (13th December 2017), DNA (13th December 2017), Flash (13th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017), Valerie Villars (13th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #1107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wake up to what?

We or rather "I" may not agree with you, but that does not infer "I" am not awake.

As of late it seems that tptb were or are willing to sacrifice Israel for their population reduction agenda.
    Israel was going to be sacrificed via a nuke blast that was going to be blamed on Iran.
    Im gonna have to strongly disagree with this reading of current events.

If anything, recognizing Jerusalem as the capital is making WW3 more likely not less likely. Literally nothing good can come from this idiotic move. All it does is appease the far right christians who want Israel to exist so the end times can start and jesus make his return. The other group is AIPAC and other Zionist organizations. We should not be conducting foreign policy based on either of these aforementioned groups.

On the other hand, it makes the entire Muslim world and the reasonable non Muslim parts of the world that are fed up with Israeli apartheid angry with the United States for taking such a stupid action. This is reflected in the UN dismissal of the idea.

I also agree about Israel, but as you say it is. I would actually like to see it wiped off the map. But also I would like to see Palestine wiped off the map too!
    Bet you didnt see that coming.

We should create one state and they both get to live there. This new state can be the project that the world works on to bring about world peace. Israelestine could be a symbol of peace and prosperity instead of apartheid and disunity.

Jerusalem could become a world capital from which humanity starts to explore the universe, both externally and internally. But this would require nuance and intelligence, both of which the current government lacks entirely. And the current government isnt alone in this, i have just as much contempt for Obama, Bush, Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, LBJ, Nixon, Eisenhower, and to lesser extents Carter and Truman as I do for Trump.

If any one of those names surprises you then I can gladly give you reasons to support my feelings.

13. Link to Post #1108
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,422 times in 10,158 posts

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2017), Flash (13th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #1109
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,422 times in 10,158 posts

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (13th December 2017), Flash (13th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #1110
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

DNA asks a good question - "Wake up to what?"

MM writes uplifting posts about nascent communities that are happy and self-sufficient or trying to be, etc. I'm no expert on agenda 21 but I've read enough to be concerned that those who hold sway over western countries have other plans for the rural areas of the U.S. and scores of happy, organic, self-sustaining communities aren't part of the plans. What will these communities do when burocrats drive up and advise that you're in violation of this or that zoning law, or building codes or tribal land ordinances and if you don't make this or that expensive change you'll be fined, or penalized or thrown off, etc, etc.?

During the 8 years of obama he had a way of making both sides feel all would be well somehow. There was unease but no need to get real upset about anything. But now that the trump juggernaut landed and pushed the curtain behind obama aside we discovered that in those 8 years every nook and cranny of government and affiliate entities were infiltrated with globalist workers, witting and unwitting. Obama was a good cover for the quiet but thorough infiltration.

The obama years I feel were the highlight time of the Alt community, a luxury time where we were to accumulate/arm ourselves with knowledge the internet made available to us. That phase I feel is over. the trump phase is about moving into a personal decision making era as evil is being too graphically uncovered. We just won't have the comfort level anymore of soaking up information like sponges and not doing much with it. Whether he knew what the heck he was doing or not, trump called behind the curtain to evil and said, 'hey we see you' and now whether he remains or not, we are the ones stuck with evil coming out like a huge angry genie in a bottle. It's just not going to let us stay comfortable.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), heretogrow (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #1111
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    DNA asks a good question - "Wake up to what?"

MM writes uplifting posts about nascent communities that are happy and self-sufficient or trying to be, etc. I'm no expert on agenda 21 but I've read enough to be concerned that those who hold sway over western countries have other plans for the rural areas of the U.S. and scores of happy, organic, self-sustaining communities aren't part of the plans. What will these communities do when burocrats drive up and advise that you're in violation of this or that zoning law, or building codes or tribal land ordinances and if you don't make this or that expensive change you'll be fined, or penalized or thrown off, etc, etc.?

During the 8 years of obama he had a way of making both sides feel all would be well somehow. There was unease but no need to get real upset about anything. But now that the trump juggernaut landed and pushed the curtain behind obama aside we discovered that in those 8 years every nook and cranny of government and affiliate entities were infiltrated with globalist workers, witting and unwitting. Obama was a good cover for the quiet but thorough infiltration.

The obama years I feel were the highlight time of the Alt community, a luxury time where we were to accumulate/arm ourselves with knowledge the internet made available to us. That phase I feel is over. the trump phase is about moving into a personal decision making era as evil is being too graphically uncovered. We just won't have the comfort level anymore of soaking up information like sponges and not doing much with it. Whether he knew what the heck he was doing or not, trump called behind the curtain to evil and said, 'hey we see you' and now whether he remains or not, we are the ones stuck with evil coming out like a huge angry genie in a bottle. It's just not going to let us stay comfortable.
    Excellent question, Helene. In my community, we have voted that no GMO crops can be grown in our county. We have legal cannabis in our state, and natural remedies are part of our community. At the same time, we have Agenda 21!

It is sneaking in, and most people either are not aware of it, or think it's just a conspiracy theory. Both exist simultaneously. It's weird. At the farmer's market, a Monsanto/government funded university sits in a booth with a brochure about their food safety program. After I looked it over, I asked where the information was about the dangers of GMO food. After several pressing questions, they said they were neutral about GMOs. Then they said it had to do with funding. I told a few people what I discovered. I did not see them there the last few times I went.

Sneaky! Of course they don't call Agenda 21 by that name. As a teacher I was one of a group who had a special training by a state university. They talked about ecology-economy-energy. You could tell it was leading up to codes, laws, and fines--control. Very subtle. I know what they are up to and how they are doing it. It's like David Ickes says: the totalitarian tiptoe.

I HOPE we don't stay comfortable! We need to come out en masse! That's why lots of people are coming out now. There's a little less chance of being crucified (and being called a nutcase conspiracy theorist). The biggest win we will get is when the media and government are held responsible and accountable. The FCC has to step up to the plate, eliminate the media that has forsaken the public trust, and give the airwaves back to those with integrity. We need to hold the FCC accountable--every individual involved. Same with the media.

The method has been provided by the InPowerMovement. Get the forms, fill them out, send them in. (In groups would be best.)
    Www.inpowermovement.com

It's like we have the old corrupt institutions dissolving, while the new holistic organic model communities are emerging.

Wake up to what??? 💥💥💥The Truth!💥💥💥
    Learning what has been happening in the background while the media provides narratives.
    Waking up to the fact that people are being harmed and oppressed far beyond what we could have ever possibly conceived.
    Specifically, rampant murders, global scale pedophelia rings, inside terrorist jobs masked by boogie man organizations, etc. etc. etc. intentions, plans, patents, motives, agendas...all of it.

🐇👀👀👀👀MM👀👀👀🐇
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th December 2017 at 08:04.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), Flash (13th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017), Valerie Villars (13th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #1112
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    The method has been provided by the InPowerMovement. Get the forms, fill them out, send them in. (In groups would be best.) Www.inpowermovement.com
    InPower Episode #1: A Mass Action of Liability (2017)

InPower Movement
    Published on Aug 29, 2017

Get Episode 2 free: https://inpowermovement.com

The InPower Docu-Series illustrates a powerful new method to restore social justice and accountability. Episode #1 focuses on solving the ‘smart’ meter problem: how we can prevent and reverse the installation of this dangerous technology, through holding corporate executives and government actors financially accountable — for the first time ever. And in so doing, we can restore safety in our homes, and bring balance to our world.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #1113
    Thanks

Thanks MM & Running Deer for the info on In-Power. This is something I feel I can pass on without coming across to their brainwashed minds as a conspiracy theorist. I recently was having a conversation about Targeted Individuals and electronic harrassment with a person who I believed was sophisticated and open-minded but whoa, I think my reputation is ruined with them. Approaching people on the issue of food/GMOs may be one issue that can unite differences of political persuasions.

I don't feel we have the luxury though of ignoring, withdrawing from mainstream politics altogether. It's not just TPTB that seek to control now. So many of our fellow americans feel it's A-OK to intrude on your life if it serves their ideology

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #1114
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,297 times in 8,660 posts

Concerning whether Trump is a white hat, I hope he is working with them (Drain the Swamp), but there are plenty of issues related to conservation, energy, pot legalization, stewardship of the planet's resources, where I strongly disagree with his admin's views and policies. I found this representative of Repubs as a party (and no I don't know if this is accurate, but I am sure it is close):

https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett

Never forget,

After Roy Moore said gay people should be put in jail,
    After he said the country was better off under slavery,
    After he said Muslims have no place in public life,
    Even after he was outed as a serial pedophile,

The @GOP ENDORSED him and FUNDED his campaign

And I am still waiting for any arrests of significance in the Clinton/Bush cabal.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Helene West (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #1115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wake up to what?

Im gonna have to strongly disagree with this reading of current events.

If anything, recognizing Jerusalem as the capital is making WW3 more likely not less likely. Literally nothing good can come from this idiotic move. All it does is appease the far right christians who want Israel to exist so the end times can start and jesus make his return. The other group is AIPAC and other Zionist organizations. We should not be conducting foreign policy based on either of these aforementioned groups.

On the other hand, it makes the entire Muslim world and the reasonable non Muslim parts of the world that are fed up with Israeli apartheid angry with the United States for taking such a stupid action. This is reflected in the UN dismissal of the idea.

I also agree about Israel, but as you say it is. I would actually like to see it wiped off the map. But also I would like to see Palestine wiped off the map too!
    Bet you didnt see that coming.

We should create one state and they both get to live there. This new state can be the project that the world works on to bring about world peace. Israelestine could be a symbol of peace and prosperity instead of apartheid and disunity.

Jerusalem could become a world capital from which humanity starts to explore the universe, both externally and internally. But this would require nuance and intelligence, both of which the current government lacks entirely. And the current government isnt alone in this, i have just as much contempt for Obama, Bush, Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, LBJ, Nixon, Eisenhower, and to lesser extents Carter and Truman as I do for Trump.

If any one of those names surprises you then I can gladly give you reasons to support my feelings.
    Praxis

If any group is willing to have WWIII over the moving of Israel's capital, they are willing to have WWIII over other things as well.
    Paul Craig Roberts believes this move is trump buying insurance to try to save his and his family's life via the possibility of Mossad protecting him against our intelligence agents. That is a very powerful and chilling perception.

That's a long list of presidents for whom you have egalitarian contempt. What I don't think you are grasping is that none of them have lived under the danger that trump lives. The diabolical triumvirate of the democrats, media and rogue intelligence agents would have killed him already if people weren't as politically aware because of the internet as opposed to 1963.

Here's the thing - With each day that we are subjected to media's slandering, framing, character assasination it's not just meant for Trump - it's meant just as much for those of us who don't identify as left wing/so-called liberals. It is us they hate as much as trump. We are the bigger problem in their view/agenda and they are speaking to us via their treatment of trump. I lived through most of the presidents you've stated and though people would get annoyed or angry at others who didn't see things their way politically, the desire to hurt or kill opposition was not there as it is today so blatantly. That is what is different.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bluestflame (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), FreeURmind (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), mountain_jim (13th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #1116
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I think you could be right, DNA. There are other ways to look at this moving of the embassy to Jerusalem.

There are links to two articles below, with some key points made in the articles. In one, Trump's move is called a "bluff," a challenge to a status quo that never resulted in any sustainable peace. In the second, Trump's move is described as a "master stroke," calling the Palestinian's bluff.

Why It’s Precisely the Right Time for Trump to Recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel

Ahead of his expected recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on Wednesday, US President Donald Trump has faced a virtual torrent of criticism.

He should pay the critics no heed. The move is not only morally the right thing to do, it’s also a political masterstroke. Let me explain.

Here we have an administration that for the first time seems prepared to call the Palestinians’ bluff. The recognition of Jerusalem at the onset of a peace initiative — and the lining up of further potential repercussions — shows the Palestinians and the international community just how serious the president is.

It’s a thoroughly worthwhile and commendable move.

The president just called the world’s bluff on Jerusalem

Trump called out the “folly” that “repeating the exact same formula would now produce a different or better result.” But professional peace-processors are so married to that folly that any stray move horrifies them.

By that logic, the United States should never again attempt a peace process either, because such initiatives often lead to violence: The deadly second intifada was waged after President Bill Clinton’s failed peacemaking.

Would those who now denounce Trump for risking violence recommend an end to international peace plans for the same reason? Nope. They’ve long warned the unsustainable status quo — which, again, Trump is breaking out of — will surely lead to violence.

Then again, there’s a good chance that Trump’s prediction — that his status quo-busting move will start a process that may lead to peace — will come true. Worth a try, no?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #1117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Did you start at the beginning?

Did you see the first ever captured light particle?

You need to know what it looks like.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:10.

32. Link to Post #1118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    That is a perspective I didn't see Helene. The American people that voted for Trump. Makes me think Trump was exactly what the people needed to hear, and the perfect ammo for MSM to try and discredit the awareness in society. It is another left vs right strategy. Trump and the people vs MSM. Except maybe Trump is playing another role like they all do. If they wanted him dead, he'd be there.

Because MSM was and is losing ground. They needed a prop up. It's about manipulation and $$. Another soap opera. Who better to prop ratings than a reality t.v star. Lol. Now they are playing out they the division over Trump, MSM, Demos. These people are genius. They use the same play book over and over. And even the aware and awake still chose sides. Every time.

Thanks!
    I don't belong to a political party. The person (or people) who promise to really drain the swamp -- and take actions to fulfill their promise -- have my support. Unless it's all an illusion, I am seeing Trump and those around him taking such actions.

The MSM, for instance, is being called out and its true colors displayed for many to see, which is probably waking many up. I'm not seeing how this benefits the MSM -- they are losing eyeballs, as more and more people turn to non-MSM news sources, like citizen journalists.

The sex allegations and other signs of corruption emerging from DC, MSM and Hollywood -- why now?

Finally, I believe most who have been following and contributing to this thread are looking beyond the political division within the USA, a division, which we all know, was largely created by the establishment/elite owned and operated MSM. We're looking at the bigger picture, connecting the dots.

If you have not read all or most of the posts in this thread, I recommend that you do. We have been chronicling a lot of the swamp-draining activities.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (13th December 2017), Bluegreen (14th December 2017), bluestflame (13th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), KiwiElf (14th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017), mountain_jim (13th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #1119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    That is a perspective I didn't see Helene. The American people that voted for Trump. Makes me think Trump was exactly what the people needed to hear, and the perfect ammo for MSM to try and discredit the awareness in society. It is another left vs right strategy. Trump and the people vs MSM. Except maybe Trump is playing another role like they all do. If they wanted him dead, he'd be there.

Because MSM was and is losing ground. They needed a prop up. It's about manipulation and $$. Another soap opera. Who better to prop ratings than a reality t.v star. Lol. Now they are playing out they the division over Trump, MSM, Demos. These people are genius. They use the same play book over and over. And even the aware and awake still chose sides. Every time.

Thanks!
    I don't belong to a political party. The person (or people) who promise to really drain the swamp -- and take actions to fulfill their promise -- have my support. Unless it's all an illusion, I am seeing Trump and those around him taking such actions.

The MSM, for instance, is being called out and its true colors displayed for many to see, which is probably waking many up. I'm not seeing how this benefits the MSM -- they are losing eyeballs, as more and more people turn to non-MSM news sources, like citizen journalists.

The sex allegations and other signs of corruption emerging from DC, MSM and Hollywood -- why now?

Finally, I believe most who have been following and contributing to this thread are looking beyond the political division within the USA, a division, which we all know, was largely created by the establishment/elite owned and operated MSM. We're looking at the bigger picture, connecting the dots.

If you have not read all or most of the posts in this thread, I recommend that you do. We have been chronicling a lot of the swamp-draining activities.
    That is an interesting comment Lady M. But unfortunately you are completely unaware of how long I have been following Q posts and the swamp draining or lack there of.

Sex abuse in Hollywood is no different of a story as the Catholic church pedophilia, Residential Schools, Hampstead, Watergate, McMartin preschool etc. Why now? Ummm....when hasn't it been now? I mean how many stories over say the last 80 years have emerged?

Please inform me of whom has been put in actual prison with charges brought against them? Charlie Sheen? Harvey Weinstein? Kevin Spacey? Joe Biden? Hillary? Mc Cain? Bishops? Cardinals? Royal family? Politicians? Senators?

Whom exactly has been charged and put in jail that would account for any draining of a swamp? Yet these stories emerge decade after decade and all seem to skirt the actual law. Have you SEEN ankle bracelets for yourself? Or are you just assuming like everybody else?
    Saudi Princes arrested and kept in the Ritz Carlton? My god people get the slammer for a dime bag of weed. These guys get a hotel. Any charges laid as of yet? Do you have proof of bank records that assets have actually been seized?

Speaking of MSM. If I was to look over this thread as you so kindly suggested I would find a plethra of MSM "news" links. Amongst Sorcha, Ben Fulford etc. Which even in this forum people can't agree if alternative media is truthful or not.

So what exactly are you trying to tell me? You don't have agree political party. MSM is dying, yet their links and news pop up like gophers on rhis forum and around. So apparently they are still relevant and people are now turning to alternative media as another source. In which hardly agree on which source is accurate and viable.

So when we ACTUALLY SEE arrests and a draining of the swamp I'll buy into it. Until then it's all talk, theory and a show. Yes some low level dime bag carrying pedo have fallen. What else is new. Prisons are full if all kinds except the ones that actually need to be there.

It takes time FreeURmind. Yes apparently thousands of years last time I checked the track record of criminals in power being charged.

All very enlightening. Thank you so much for shining a light on it for me. 👌

P.s every wonder why Donald's hands always look exactly like how Merkel holds hers and Hitler held his? Probably not. Fox might tell you.

Is what you see
    The same as what they tell you?
    Do you actually know what you have been TOLD?
    Have you seen it with your two eyes?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 21:11.

35. Link to Post #1120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Thanks!

That is an interesting comment Lady M. But unfortunately you are completely unaware of how long I have been following Q posts and the swamp draining or lack there of.

Sex abuse in Hollywood is no different of a story as the Catholic church pedophilia, Residential Schools, Hampstead, Watergate, McMartin preschool etc. Why now? Ummm....when hasn't it been now? I mean how many stories over say the last 80 years have emerged?

Please inform me of whom has been put in actual prison with charges brought against them? Charlie Sheen? Harvey Weinstein? Kevin Spacey? Joe Biden? Hillary? Mc Cain? Bishops? Cardinals? Royal family? Politicians? Senators?

Whom exactly has been charged and put in jail that would account for any draining of a swamp? Yet these stories emerge decade after decade and all seem to skirt the actual law. Have you SEEN ankle bracelets for yourself? Or are you just assuming like everybody else?
    Saudi Princes arrested and kept in the Ritz Carlton? My god people get the slammer for a dime bag of weed. These guys get a hotel. Any charges laid as of yet? Do you have proof of bank records that assets have actually been seized?

Speaking of MSM. If I was to look over this thread as you so kindly suggested I would find a plethra of MSM "news" links. Amongst Sorcha, Ben Fulford etc. Which even in this forum people can't agree if alternative media is truthful or not.

So what exactly are you trying to tell me? You don't have agree political party. MSM is dying, yet their links and news pop up like gophers on rhis forum and around. So apparently they are still relevant and people are now turning to alternative media as another source. In which hardly agree on which source is accurate and viable.

So when we ACTUALLY SEE arrests and a draining of the swamp I'll buy into it. Until then it's all talk, theory and a show. Yes some low level dime bag carrying pedo have fallen. What else is new. Prisons are full if all kinds except the ones that actually need to be there.

It takes time FreeURmind. Yes apparently thousands of years last time I checked the track record of criminals in power being charged.

All very enlightening. Thank you so much for shining a light on it for me. 👌

P.s every wonder why Donald's hands always look exactly like how Merkel holds hers and Hitler held his? Probably not. Fox might tell you.
    And thank you for shining a light on your perspective for me.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (14th December 2017), DNA (15th December 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 946 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 106 156 556 946 LastLast