1. Link to Post #161
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

From Q's Post November 5, 2017 12:44 am
    UserID: v3eCc2tY PostNo: 148019575

Quote We need to get organized.
    Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
    Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
    Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
    Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
    Snow White.
    Wizards & Warlocks.
    Alice = Hillary Clinton

Wonderland = Saudi Arabia

Wizards = Navy VAQ-133

Warlocks = (Very Basic Disclosed Description and only one aspect of it) The Warlock system is a countermeasures device used by Aerospace Control And Warning Systems that creates an invisible force field that knocks down enemy radio signals. Additionally, it can collect, analyze and disseminate data to form a picture of the target's use of the electronic spectrum.

Everything I post can be linked back to The Mystery Machine
    Harley

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2017), bluestflame (11th November 2017), fourty-two (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), Jayke (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017), sllim11 (11th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    who the heck is leaking regarding 'sealed indictments'?!
    the internet is buzzing with this. Alt talk show hosts are speaking like they know what is going down for a fact...
    I hope it goes the way we want but my skepticism meter is rising, rising...
    Mine too.

My dear friends, peace for us all.

I really would like all this circulating info to be real. To be the sign of something great and good. But i can't by that yet. I'll explain why i see it that way.

1. We all KNOW how CORRUPTED some PEOPLE and CORPORATIONS are.
    2. We all CRIVE for a CHANGE. We all WANNA a BETTER society. WE ARE HUNGRY for POSITIVE changes.

So. It's with our wishes that we've got to be careful of. There are a few points we need to CONSIDER about the suposed incomming positive change infos surfacing in 4chan and the internet.

Until now WE'VE GOT:

3. Multiple COORDINATED VOICES telling a story with absolutly NO SUBSTANCIAL PROOF of anything (ok. We know the MSM is sold. That the justice system have it's problems... But what is the rule here to believing? Don't believe in them and believe in anyone else? Extremisms are a dangerous thing. Let's not let our hungry make us eat anything that comes without profoundly looking at it.).
    4. An ENORMOUS FUZZ in the internet and in the HEARTS of everyone, naturaly messing with our capability to THINK CLEARLY (not intending to disrespect anyone here, please, never ever ever! I'm included here.).
    5. VOICES explaining (and SUBTLY convincing!) people why it would be a good thing the declaration of MARTIAL LAW on USA.
    5.1 Voices explaining how POSITIVE it would be to SUSPEND the NORMAL COURSE OF JUSTICE and to do MILITAR TRIALS on ANYONE.
    5.2 Voices blatantly telling people to DO NOT INTERFERE(!?!) if they see any strange/sudden militar action going on, that "all will be on the script"!
    5.3 Voices MOVING so much ENERGY, asking people to let go of fundamental rigths, in exchange of... NO PROOFS? Is that it?
    I saw this movie before. Here in Brazil, since 2013, we are living under a coup d'etat. We got a HUGE FUZZ here as well. You could feel it in the air. But it was artificially created and manipulated to the direction some occult forces wanted it to go.

The script used in the coup was: the bad guys, disguised, got the people fed up of the (general idea!) of corruption in the government. And got them a (carefully picked) scapegoat. Differently of what is beeing donne in the USA (where the msm is silent and the scapegoats are, indeed, guilty), the MSM here was the strong arm convincing a looot of people that the country was destroyied, and that the OWNER and DOER of ALL EVIL ON EARTH was the party that was in charge then. A big and long trial with odd legal exceptions was put on. Some little bad guys were denounced but quickly got out of the radar. But the president was impeacheed.

The country was fine until the coup. Like it never was before. No proof until now have surfaced on the suposed wrong doings of the president and the ex-president (Dilma and Lula, both of the same party), but they were allready bitten by the msm and put out of the government. Ironically, the impeacheed party was the single force in government fighting for the people! We've got to get rid of all corrupcion, yes. And there were and is a lot of it, trust me. But wait, we can't rush.

The new (ilegal) government, using the excuse that everyone must make a SACRIFICE to "help put the country up again", is forcing a series of laws and actions that ARE DESTROYING, now FOR REAL, a lot of PEOPLE RIGHTS, SOLID CORPORATIONS and NATURAL RESOURCES that the country had build/maintainned trough so much efforts. It all it's been done in a fast pace. The people, still semi-hipnotized, didn't managed to see/admit/reverse the scenario until now. Their hearts were messed good. Their minds were put to sleep. And the enemy took charge of the (government) wheel.
    Please, my friends, let's not let our hungry make us believe anything that comes!

Let's calm our hearts and breath. And be the best we can be in this life.

I believe that GOD is greater than any illusional power. I believe that, in the end, humanity will stand healed. But, until than, the road inside ourselves will continue to be, still for a while, a very complex one.

Obs.: I found this article. I don't know the man doing the speech, but it looks coherent to me. Read/listen and judge for yourselves.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...o-3337846.html
    Last edited by Inaiá; 11th November 2017 at 03:20.
    We are walking together.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), enfoldedblue (11th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), Jayke (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), mountain_jim (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    FALSE FLAG ATTEMPTS ARE STARTING

BREAKING: a man has been arrested for having a weapon of mass destruction in Charlotte, initial reports indicate at the airport @wcnc

https://twitter.com/LevinsReports/st...62201759408129

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/cha...tion/645308150
    Here arrest file and bond rate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nov10 2017.PNG
Views:	97
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	36443  
    Love and Hope

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017), sllim11 (11th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Yahoo!!

Pres. Trump repealed Obamacare!

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-pr...e-live-stream/

MM

Added (new link):

PS. I apologize for posting this here. My confusion as to its date and relevancy stemmed from a briefing that was expected to happen. I went to a live stream site at the appropriate time. This is what came on. Then I found the YouTube video and added it. That video upload date was 11/12/17. I realized my mistake when I saw comments from 4 weeks ago! Again, I apologize. My mistake.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th November 2017 at 20:48.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Addendum to Post Mystery Machine: A search for "Mystery Machine" will take you to Scoobypedia where it states:
    Quote The Mystery Machine is the main transportation of Mystery Inc., taking them on their adventures all over the world.
    Harley

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

(or just go back to the "catalogue" - top or bottom of page - and click the CALM BEFORE THE STORM icon).
    I'm a near 4chan newbie myself, but what this seems to mean to me is:
    • Go to the /pol/ catalog
    • Look for the most recent Calm Before The Storm icon (I search on the page for "cbts")
    • Click on it to get the latest board/page of that discussion.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

fourty-two (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Lettherebelight (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mountain_jim (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    (or just go back to the "catalogue" - top or bottom of page - and click the CALM BEFORE THE STORM icon).
    I'm a near 4chan newbie myself, but what this seems to mean to me is:
    • Go to the /pol/ catalog
    • Look for the most recent Calm Before The Storm icon (I search on the page for "cbts")
    • Click on it to get the latest board/page of that discussion.
    Sorry Paul, only had a few minutes to write it ... as a "how to Manual," it isn't my best
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th November 2017 at 07:13.

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

"British Intelligence seized $400 Million in cash at Clinton Foundation Warehouse"

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....0-million.html

"Same amount U.S paid to Iran for hostages..."

Original Source: http://reaganwasright.com/2017/11/10...llion-in-cash/

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Lettherebelight (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2017)

16. Link to Post #169
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@ Inaiá
    re your post #162 above
    I respect your comments and we should always be on our toes, but we DO have proof: 500+ Sealed Indictments across all states of the USA is unprecedented in barely a week - a LOT of people - if they can be called that - are going down very soon!

https://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/

The 4CHAN leaks span almost a year and uncover an enormous amount of corruption within the highest levels of govt - globally.

Uranium One is real as is the recent purge in Saudi Arabia. The Las Vegas coverup was exposed tonight on Tucker Carlson/FOX.

Your link ...

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...o-3337846.html

... is the same narrative the Dems/left are pushing on the Fake MSM (yay - they fell for it!) only tells me it was written by someone who is one of the "bad guys" or is not aware of the bigger picture (see beginnings of this thread, Post #20 etc).

Quote What will happen on Monday. What you didn't know. SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:27:36 No.147017701 ViewReplyOriginalReport
    Quoted By: >>147018895 >>147019364 >>147019610 >>147020412
    Look, I feel bad for /pol/. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:28:10 No.147017762 Report

2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:28:35 No.147017807 Report
    Quoted By: >>147018677

4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of ****, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up **** and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:30:40 No.147018069 Report
    Quoted By: >>147019851
    I won't be responding to questions here. I know for a fact who is watching. They're probably trying to trace me right now. Take care anon. Peace be with you.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th November 2017 at 08:57.

17. Link to Post #170
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mueller Files 294 Sealed Indictments Against These Elite Ring Members

(4-CHAN states this to be over 500+)

18. Link to Post #171
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

/POL/ Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART V - Tracy Beanz

19. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

been lot of double and tripling up of these vids

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #173
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    been lot of double and tripling up of these vids
    Yeah I know, can't be helped - it covers about 6+ threads. Shall we make a new dedicated thread?

22. Link to Post #174
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

so so tired lol

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Lettherebelight (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #175
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    so so tired lol
    MeH too - it's become a full-time "job!"

25. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hi, KiwiElf. Salut!

Thanks for your respect. The same here.

Sealead indictments proof that something is hapening. But this is not the point.

1. They do not show (yet) the people indicted.
    2. We can't preview the nature of each indictment (if they contain actual proofs of wrong doings: photos, videos, e-mails, bank accounts, testimonies...) and
    3. We also can't preview how they will be judged (if each indictment will be met with justice or corruption/treason).

The judgement of each indictment will be a story of it's own. Between the above possibilities, a lot of combinations may occur. And the danger lies/lies in there.

We must stay vigilant on all steps. Treason may happen in any of them.

As to Mueller, he may have changed (what i don't believe, but who am i to know for sure). But, above all, the conflict of interest remains, and he should be replaced for someone else.

Let's breath, watch and pray.

Hugs in peace!
    Last edited by Inaiá; 11th November 2017 at 14:09.
    We are walking together.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), Helene West (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

About the seized cash in the above link:

Quote “What interests us is that the cash is the same amount as the US payments to Iran for hostages. It was palletted and wrapped in US State Department palstic sheeting.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), Helene West (11th November 2017), Inaiá (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Criminal Cases Report

U.S. District Court -- Eastern District of Arkansas
    Filed Report Period: 10/30/2017 - 11/9/2017

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7x...u8SRgt1dk/view
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Helene West (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Inaiá (here)
    Hi, KiwiElf. Salut!

Thanks for your respect. The same here.

Sealead indictments proof that something is hapening. But this is not the point.

1. They do not show (yet) the people indicted.
    2. We can't preview the nature of each indictment (if they contain actual proofs of wrong doings: photos, videos, e-mails, bank accounts, testimonies...) and
    3. We also can't preview how they will be judged (if each indictment will be met with justice or corruption/treason).

The judgement of each indictment will be a story of it's own. Between the above possibilities, a lot of combinations may occur. And the danger lies/lies in there.

We must stay vigilant on all steps. Treason may happen in any of them.

As to Mueller, he may have changed (what i don't believe, but who am i to know for sure). But, above all, the conflict of interest remains, and he should be replaced for someone else.

Let's breath, watch and pray.

Hugs in peace!
    Thanks Inaia for trying to help us stay sober through all this!
    I feel as cautionary as you do. How do we know who is being indicted? Over 200 sealed indictments? That has been a very busy grand jury under the mentorship of someone I for one don't trust. Gulp - what if it's good guys? That has happened in history before. We could be looking at something dire. The only thing that makes me feel maybe, maybe it will be good is trump having hinted about the calm before the storm. But he has been fed bad info before. Meanwhile the disgusting false flag events with the framing of 'lone nut white guys' keeps coming down the pike. Can't wait for this to be done...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Inaiá (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #180
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Here's another attempt from me to dig in and help solve these riddles.

Q communicated the following on 11-10:

Trip added.
    [C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
    Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to contnue.
    Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
    Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
    Graphic is necessary and vital.
    Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
    Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
    Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
    Disinformation is real.
    Disinformation is necessary.
    Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
    Why was this necessary?
    What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
    Why is this relevant?
    Think mirror.

Could the letters set off with brackets and parentheses refer to the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), which, by contract, handles public communications for the International Space Station (ISS)? This organization is based on the Space Coast and is not without controversy.

Related to CASIS and NASA, an Antares rocket sits on the launch pad in Virginia, destined for the ISS. It rolled out to the pad two days ago and was supposed to launch today, but has been postponed. The launch will be visible to many living in the mid-Atlantic and southern New England regions. NASA is issuing several releases per day regarding the launch.

The payload includes a lot of equipment for experiments: NASA Highlights Science on Next Commercial Mission to Space Station

[EDIT TO ADD ARTICLE]:

One more piece about the payload: NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	antares.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	36444  
    Last edited by Noelle; 11th November 2017 at 18:46.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Harley (11th November 2017), Helene West (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mountain_jim (11th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 946 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 509 946 LastLast