Page 342 of 946 FirstFirst 1 242 292 332 342 352 392 442 842 946 LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #6821
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

We Knew This Day Would Come, Conspiracy No More, Protective Measures Are In Place - X22 Report Episode 1657b

X22Report
    Published on Sep 6, 2018

Booker threatened he was going to release emails showing Kavanaugh is racist, it was a complete dud, it shows the opposite.

JW reports that Strzok drafted the email for Comey.

UK pushes the false flag with pics of two individuals who they say are Russian agents.

NK sets a timeline for denuclearization, Trump and Kim Jong Un trade letters and NK has faith in Trump.

Trump prepares the country for the declassification of the 20-page FISA warrant.

Tweets out about draining the swamp.

The deep state tries to fight back by creating the resistance, this is from an anonymous source and they are trying to push the agenda that the people in the administration are against Trump and his policies.

"Q" drops more breadcrumbs, the plan is in motion, conspiracy no more, protective measures in place.

This most likely will be the first phase and there will be more coming.

The people of America are going to get hit with the truth and many will not be able to handle what is going to be revealed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's All Connected, Prepare For Everything & Anything - X22 Report Episode 1657a

X22Report
    Published on Sep 6, 2018

Jobless claims drop to 49 year low, everyone has a job or the number are manipulated to the extreme, yup manipulated.

ADP reports show slow growth.US factory orders slow.

Wells Fargo is trouble again for changing customer information.

The bear market is approaching and the rich are moving to New Zealand. (Nooooooo... pleeeeease go away - we don't want you here - even if our PM does!! - KE)

The economy is connected to everything, if bad news comes out it will effect the economy and might even collapse it, be prepared because the news is coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rn...

Join the X22 Report On Steemit: https://steemit.com/@x22report

Get economic collapse news throughout the day visit http://x22report.com
    Report date: 09.06.2018

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

2. Link to Post #6822
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Trump holds 'MAGA' rally in Montana

Fox News
    Streamed live 3 hours ago
    President Trump in Billings, Montana hosting a campaign rally. The event comes on the heels of an explosive confirmation hearing for Trump's SCOTUS nominee, as well as a damning op-ed in the New York Times, supposedly penned by an official in the President's own administration.

Trump on stage @ 15:58
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 03:59.

3. Link to Post #6823
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Is Q saying Alex Jones is Mossad?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), Michelle Marie (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #6824
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I just had a thought and want to throw this out there, has this come up before?

Do you think Godfather III is a code for Paysuer?
    Godfather III has a strong crocked Vatican story line though from wiki.

Knowing that Archbishop Gilday, head of the Vatican Bank, has accumulated a massive deficit, Michael offers the Bank $600 million in exchange for shares in Internazionale Immobiliare, an international real estate company, which would make him its largest single shareholder with six seats on the company's 13-member board. He makes a tender offer to buy the Vatican's 25% share in the company, which will give him controlling interest. Immobiliare's board quickly approve the offer, pending ratification by the Pope.

Perhaps P is Pope, which is Paysuer?

Although I'm not quite sure about another "fictional" character being introduced into the Q story named Paysuer. But that's me.
    Lewis Cass Payseur is not a fictional character. Let's just say he has a 'rich' family history.

Neon Revolt told us the history of this family. I also found a .pdf file about them.

Payseurs
    https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...r-springmeier/

Illuminati bloodlines
    "One of the most secret and powerful families in North America has been the Payseurs."

Payseurs were involved with gold mines.
    Banks, railroad construction companies, railway companies, railroad engine manufacturing companies, railway cars & sleepers, tractors and plows (International Harvester), Colt firearms, wagons and buggies (now Cadillacs). Plantations of cotton, tobacco, timber, and corn.
    They had United Fruit Company, ALCOA, various mining companies, meat processing (Amour),

Daniel Payseur was the former crown prince of France who moved to America and married into the Reed family...also into gold mines.
    Jonas was Daniel's second son.
    Jonas Payseur was father of Lewis Cass Payseur.

The whole story is in the attached .pdf file.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), lisalu (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), Oddball (7th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #6825
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Alex Jones is being life destroyed and de-platformed right now. I can say certainly he isn't Mossad.
    Well, Mossad supported, anyways.
    I will have to double check that... ah... got it... Q post 2088

AJ has been noted to be a bit negative regarding Q... He's tried to insert his own Q onto the scene (Zack) in an attempt to co-opt the phenom...imo. After all, how can you claim to be the 'tip of the spear' if you don't have the lead on the fresh 'intel' that is coming out.

It will eventually come down to Q vs Mossad. That is where it will end up. Again, imo.
    Last edited by turiya; 7th September 2018 at 04:14.

8. Link to Post #6826
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Alex Jones is being life destroyed and de-platformed right now. I can say certainly he isn't Mossad.
    Well, Mossad supported, anyways.
    What good evidence is there for this? Lawyers work for a lot of people. Seems like alt media level assumptionism. I haven't seen good evidence for this argument and happen to be knowledgeable enough about the intelligence community to know Alex Jones is being wholesale destroyed by people like the Mossad.

Twitter trends are currently defaming him incredibly calling for his head and all his money (this has happened before). Each major social media platform is banning him. He is being censored to his audiences. And to top it off he is so heavily assaulted by covert neuroweaponry that alt media thinks he is one of the bad guys. Basically the whole situation is a crucifixion and a life destruction that I find disturbing that people are so willing to cheer on.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th September 2018), Clarity (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), Franny (8th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), Matthew (7th September 2018), Michelle Marie (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), norman (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #6827
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not sure. Please see "Q" posts 2088 onward

https://qanon.app/

(...or scroll back through the thread - on Avalon it's Q drop # 2078 as I had to temporarily use a different "Q" source): ie

Post 6705, page 336 and continued Post 6805 on previous page 341 of this thread

The reference made is MOS (which may mean MOSSAD or several other things eg, Military Occupational Specialty):

https://www.google.com/search?q=MOS&...ient=firefox-b

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOS

In this context it might have something to do with communications - click to enlarge.

ie, Free Speech Systems LLC = InfoWars

Click image for larger version

Name:	2102-a.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	39045

This is from "Q" post #2101:
    ---------------------------------------------------

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c3b95b No.2909418 📁
    Sep 6 2018 18:08:46 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 23f371 No.2908723 📁
    Sep 6 2018 17:22:54 (EST)
    >>2908527

>There is a lot more to this than you realize.
    >Think 'collective' attacks v. 'Q'

They 'attack' AJ to give him fake credibility amongst POTUS supporting Patriots, thus poisoning the water and directing narrative of the 'opposition' through a MOS supported asset aka AJ.
    All team effort, coordinated 'collective' attacks with pawns and actors serving black hat agenda and attempting to control/divide the Patriots.

>Attacks will come from ALL sides.

>>2908723
    Control & Divide.
    Think Mueller.
    Who is testifying before Mueller tomorrow?
    Forensic data analysis on phone(s) and/or computers?
    This is not about Guccifer 2.0.
    What happens if Mueller 'proves' 'Free Speech Systems LLC' aka 'InfoWars' is linked to a Foreign Intel Agency or other Non_Domestic entity?
    How can the 'LEFT' use that information to DIVIDE and CENSOR the RIGHT?
    Why are affiliates of InfoWars constantly attacking 'Q'?
    Who is pulling the strings?
    [iiiiiiiiiiii]>>>[Free Speech Systems LLC]
    Q
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 09:36.

11. Link to Post #6828
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

I'm bowing out of this thread again after this, but I want to answer Edina's query here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246203 about how her encouragement directed toward me, to continue taking positive action re the issues I resonate with, affected me. It was nice of her to say, and I thank her and will continue to do so, as I am able.

As to criticisms from Q fans that non-Q fans don't read the material and therefore can't have valid opinions about it, I will just say that I try, but I must not be the kind of person it was meant to appeal to, because though I do tune in here in order to stay informed,Q registers on my energy field and mind as manipulative psyop, and not positive psyop, because anything that is designed to control our thinking doesn't feel positive to me.
    It is a real struggle for me to focus on it at all.
    But I would like to concur with Paul when he pointed out if I understand him correctly, that a view about Q that is not based on reading and researching all the endless material and going on the "treasure hunts" that Q followers are directed to, is not necessarily an uninformed view.
    There are other criteria by which to gain a perspective on this phenomena. We are complex beings at many different levels of development and not all our thinking and perceiving is through the intellectual gathering of incremental facts and drawing conclusions thereby.
    Other forms of perception such as intuition, psychic insights, wisdom, or even just long experience and the recognition of repeating patterns, which is something that Bill has pointed out, can also arrive at very valid conclusions that can bear out in the end as being quite accurate.
    I continue to see a lot of information on the Net from sources other than Avalon which are not politically oriented, but which are concerned with many issues that are just as, if not more so, critical to the well being of the planet as the current political situation, and my feeling is that there is just not much time left to deal with them correctly and positively before we are so mired in disaster that at some point, politics is just going to look like a lot of dysfunctional children squabbling over who is king of the hill.
    Some of these children are people who Trump has appointed, and they are not making things better at all.
    I will not go into specifics here nor will I set myself up for debates by posting all my concerns on other threads for other members to bash because they are not in alignment with Q, or start another thread in order to debate Q material, because this has all been done already and pro Q and Trump people just trample all over such threads, and then claim victory because they have shouted the loudest and filled Avalon with the longest posts.
    Just because you have silenced someone doesn't mean that you have scored a victory; a lot of times it just means that you have used up a lot of space and wasted a lot of time.

Every time that kind of attitude has prevailed on Avalon for a time, it has always crashed and burned, one way or another.
    If upcoming events should prove that all the great things Q and Trump have been promising were more than just campaign promises meant to get Trump elected and re-elected and nothing more, I think everyone on Avalon will be ecstatic.
    Perhaps that would mend the rifts that have been tearing Avalon apart yet again, as well.
    But I think it had really better happen soon, because it doesn't look like the Earth and life on Earth can wait much longer.
    Peace out.
    update: A trait that dysfunctional people have which psychological studies have noted is that they cannot bear to be wrong.
    When people can simply agree to disagree, there can be peace, but not when the most important thing is to be right.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th September 2018 at 06:39.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th September 2018), Baby Steps (7th September 2018), Blacklight43 (7th September 2018), ClearWater (7th September 2018), edina (7th September 2018), Franny (8th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), Matthew (7th September 2018), Mike (7th September 2018), MistressJan (7th September 2018), mountain_jim (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), Satori (7th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2018), wondering (7th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #6829
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Latest Praying Medic Video - Q Anon September 6 - Spooks are Spooked

This is a long one; 56 mins, From "Q" posts 1994 through to 2095 (he's doing a massive catch-up!)

Qanon goes toe-to-toe with the deep state in a communications war.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 07:23.

14. Link to Post #6830
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,835 times in 21,553 posts

As, Kiwi has pointed out, as popular as this particular thread has been, (number of hits / time period), it has been noted that this particular thread has never been shown to be listed in the category of Most Viewed (last 30 days) threads.
    I changed this thread's title yet again, simplifying it from:
    The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)
    to:
    The Qanon posts and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario for some elite swamp critters

Perhaps something in this thread's title explains why (loooong shot) this thread is not showing up in the "Most Viewed (last 30 days)" list on this top forum page.

I see other threads, in the same "Conspiracy Research" subforum, that are far less popular (such as some minor thread about mattresses) that are showing up in that "Most Viewed" list, so it makes no sense to me that this far more popular thread is missing from that list.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), Matthew (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), TargeT (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #6831
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I see other threads, in the same "Conspiracy Research" subforum, that are far less popular (such as some minor thread about mattresses) that are showing up in that "Most Viewed" list, so it makes no sense to me that this far more popular thread is missing from that list.
    Aha - I think I see the reason.

Only new threads, started in the last 30 days, are considered for that "Most Viewed" list. This Qanon thread is almost a year old now (amazing.)

I'm going to bump that age limit from 30 days to 400 days. This might "fix" that list (get Q on it again), but it might also have some negative impact on forum performance. We'll see.

[ Note to self: see Forum Blocks Manager : Items Date Cutoff ]

===

P.S. - It seems to have worked. Q is now listed on that list.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th September 2018 at 07:47.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), lisalu (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), Matthew (7th September 2018), mgray (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), TargeT (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #6832
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As, Kiwi has pointed out, as popular as this particular thread has been, (number of hits / time period), it has been noted that this particular thread has never been shown to be listed in the category of Most Viewed (last 30 days) threads.
    I changed this thread's title yet again, simplifying it from:
    The Qanon posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - for some elite swamp critters (Nov 2017 and beyond)
    to:
    The Qanon posts and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario for some elite swamp critters

Perhaps something in this thread's title explains why (loooong shot) this thread is not showing up in the "Most Viewed (last 30 days)" list on this top forum page.

That's great Paul, thank you!

(I am somewhat curious as to how that works?) I had assumed - perhaps incorrectly - that it would be simply based on the number of views divided by 30 days? (In which case, it should be in there?). I count roughly 511,000 views on "New Posts" now, 487,000 on 26 August = 2,400 views per day.

Perhaps the header/title could be shortened even further to just, "QAnon"?

EDIT: Oooops I missed your next post as I was doing this one! Cheers

EDIT2: Yayyyy - we're over half a million views folks!! Well done! (Double Oooops!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th September 2018 at 00:51.

19. Link to Post #6833
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    EDIT2: Yayyyy - we're over half a million views folks!! Well done! (Double Oooops!)
    You call that an "Ooooops!" ??

Is that what they mean by "getting tired of winning" ?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #6834
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You call that an "Ooooops!" ??

Is that what they mean by "getting tired of winning" ?

LMAO - I'm terrible with numbers... really! As "Bones" in STAR TREK might say - (in a different life), - "I'm a designer, not a mathematician!"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 09:30.

22. Link to Post #6835
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Fox News
    President Trump in Billings, Montana hosting a campaign rally. The event comes on the heels of an explosive confirmation hearing for Trump's SCOTUS nominee, as well as a damning op-ed in the New York Times, supposedly penned by an official in the President's own administration.

This morning, there is talk about three people who were standing behind Trump and how they were removed during the speech. See: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSharpE...48852760764416

I watched the footage. The boy in the plaid shirt was asked to leave first; a few minutes later, the two people (one in a red hat and one in a white t-shirt) were removed.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

bluestflame (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #6836
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,778 times in 8,386 posts

I've been listening to Alex Jones quite consistently since around 2006. I've regarded him as the most reliable information source about what's going on, day to day.

Alex occasionally let's slip little factoids about his family background.

It's still confusing, for me because i didn't have a good mental map of American history, but I now have a general impression that you can pick just about any skirmish or movement in American history and one or other of Alex's family group was involved on one side or another.

With that much direct involvement, I think it's quite likely that there are big players somewhere in the background of the Alex Jones phenomenon. How significant, and who and in what way, I have no idea yet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (7th September 2018), bluestflame (7th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), Jayke (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), Omni (7th September 2018), onawah (7th September 2018), TargeT (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #6837
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)

Fox News

This morning, there is talk about three people who were standing behind Trump and how they were removed during the speech. See: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSharpE...48852760764416

I watched the footage. The boy in the plaid shirt was asked to leave first; a few minutes later, the two people (one in a red hat and one in a white t-shirt) were removed.
    Don't know too much about it, but this guy was making some really weird faces (pretty distracting for viewers).

Name:  Weird guy.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  28.7 KB

The Anons put up a whole series of his "interesting facial expressions" on 8CHAN; can't remember which board but at a guess it would probably be shortly after the time of the Rally (the 8CHAN boards are time/date sensitive to your locale) ... you might have to sort back through 10+ boards from #3680 onwards.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 11:42.

27. Link to Post #6838
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm bowing out of this thread again after this, but I want to answer Edina's query here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246203 about how her encouragement directed toward me, to continue taking positive action re the issues I resonate with, affected me. It was nice of her to say, and I thank her and will continue to do so, as I am able.

As to criticisms from Q fans that non-Q fans don't read the material and therefore can't have valid opinions about it, I will just say that I try, but I must not be the kind of person it was meant to appeal to, because though I do tune in here in order to stay informed,Q registers on my energy field and mind as manipulative psyop, and not positive psyop, because anything that is designed to control our thinking doesn't feel positive to me.
    It is a real struggle for me to focus on it at all.
    But I would like to concur with Paul when he pointed out if I understand him correctly, that a view about Q that is not based on reading and researching all the endless material and going on the "treasure hunts" that Q followers are directed to, is not necessarily an uninformed view.
    There are other criteria by which to gain a perspective on this phenomena. We are complex beings at many different levels of development and not all our thinking and perceiving is through the intellectual gathering of incremental facts and drawing conclusions thereby.
    Other forms of perception such as intuition, psychic insights, wisdom, or even just long experience and the recognition of repeating patterns, which is something that Bill has pointed out, can also arrive at very valid conclusions that can bear out in the end as being quite accurate.
    I continue to see a lot of information on the Net from sources other than Avalon which are not politically oriented, but which are concerned with many issues that are just as, if not more so, critical to the well being of the planet as the current political situation, and my feeling is that there is just not much time left to deal with them correctly and positively before we are so mired in disaster that at some point, politics is just going to look like a lot of dysfunctional children squabbling over who is king of the hill.
    Some of these children are people who Trump has appointed, and they are not making things better at all.
    I will not go into specifics here nor will I set myself up for debates by posting all my concerns on other threads for other members to bash because they are not in alignment with Q, or start another thread in order to debate Q material, because this has all been done already and pro Q and Trump people just trample all over such threads, and then claim victory because they have shouted the loudest and filled Avalon with the longest posts.
    Just because you have silenced someone doesn't mean that you have scored a victory; a lot of times it just means that you have used up a lot of space and wasted a lot of time.

Every time that kind of attitude has prevailed on Avalon for a time, it has always crashed and burned, one way or another.
    If upcoming events should prove that all the great things Q and Trump have been promising were more than just campaign promises meant to get Trump elected and re-elected and nothing more, I think everyone on Avalon will be ecstatic.
    Perhaps that would mend the rifts that have been tearing Avalon apart yet again, as well.
    But I think it had really better happen soon, because it doesn't look like the Earth and life on Earth can wait much longer.
    Peace out.
    update: A trait that dysfunctional people have which psychological studies have noted is that they cannot bear to be wrong.
    When people can simply agree to disagree, there can be peace, but not when the most important thing is to be right.
    onawah, Thank you for sharing this.

Your concerns are valid, understandable and have actually been heard, and considered.

There are many benefits to following this thread, and a person doesn't have to support the Q movement to gain value from reading this thread.
    Most notably, is that the posts track emerging current events ahead of other sources. And offers resource links for people who are interested in following these current events to inform and educate themselves in a very time efficient way. At least, this is how it's worked out for me.

If a person wants to debate the creditability of the whole Q movement, though. Then, it's helpful if they have read the posts enough to have a constructive, intelligent and thoughtful conversation about it.

This thread has morphed over the months from one of debating and considering the validity of the Q posts to one of cooperation and harmonious sharing of information that emerges from the Q posts. People can look at this information and decide what's valid and useful for them and what's not.

I don't think anyone was registering their complaints about people who find fault don't read the Q posts are directed at you. To me, it's obvious you have tried to stayed informed.
    It's just that your heart is in a different direction. An equally important direction. (As my heart guides me in this direction.)

What happens in other threads, I am not aware of, because I have limited time, so I prioritize my focus on where my heart guides me.
    And as I said, this thread allows me to do this in a very time and energy efficient way.

I just want to thank you again for sharing your thoughts and your concerns.
    And wish you the very best on the path your heart, intuition and inner guidance takes you.
    The work you do is important. Thank you for that, too.
    Last edited by edina; 7th September 2018 at 13:30.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

ClearWater (7th September 2018), Franny (8th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), Jayke (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), lisalu (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), mountain_jim (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), norman (7th September 2018), Oddball (7th September 2018), onawah (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2018), turiya (7th September 2018), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #6839
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Latest Praying Medic Video - Q Anon September 6 - Spooks are Spooked

This is a long one; 56 mins, From "Q" posts 1994 through to 2095 (he's doing a massive catch-up!)

Qanon goes toe-to-toe with the deep state in a communications war.
    One of the reasons why I like to watch Praying Medic's videos is because he often gleans patterns and details of information that I miss. While still keeping it real and relevant.
    I find I retain the information better after I've watched his videos.
    And of course, I like his resource links, too.
    Last edited by edina; 7th September 2018 at 14:01.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (7th September 2018), mojo (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2018), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #6840
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I don't think this Q tweet has been mentioned in the thread yet. It was tweeted almost a month ago. The trend in the few comments left lean toward the event being related to a shift in the magnetic poles. About a week after the tweet, MSM news and science websites began reporting on how the planet's magnetic poles may flip faster than previously thought.

Something big is going to happen in the following months.
    It will correlate with ancient megaliths from around the globe.
    Remember this tweet.
    11:26 PM - 12 Aug 2018
    https://twitter.com/mG7VJxZNCI/statu...45258820411393

Here is one article on the new discovery, which was made by scientists in China.

New Geological Evidence Suggests Earth's Magnetic Poles Could Flip at Any Time
    OuterPlaces.com, Aug. 23, 2018

Excerpt:

For the past few years, scientists have waffled between warning that the Earth's magnetic poles could flip at any time (with disastrous consequences) and assuring the public that everything's fine. Either way, the South Atlantic Anomaly (a shifting 'hole' in Earth's magnetic field) is still growing, and Earth's overall magnetic field continues to weaken. Previously, it was thought that the lead-up to a pole reversal (and the switch back to 'normal') would take thousands of years, but scientists investigating a cave in the Guizhou Province of China have found further evidence that the Earth's magnetic field can flip back and forth relatively quickly—over the course of just a century.

The last major pole reversal happened about 780,000 years ago and a second, minor one occurred about 41,000 years ago, which gives scientists a potential benchmark of how often these kinds of magnetic flips can happen. In the meantime, the poles have done a good amount of wandering during 'excursions,' periods where the poles drift around the Earth slightly. These changes are hard to predict, but we do know that they're caused by activity within the Earth, specifically having to do with the planet's iron core: the outer core has a lot of liquid metal flowing around it, which creates electrical currents, and the spin of the Earth shapes these currents into a kind of warped bubble of magnetism that surrounds the Earth. The major problem with a pole reversal is that the Earth's magnetic field may become significantly weaker, which means the planet will be vulnerable to solar radiation that can cause havoc for our electronic devices.

One of the things scientists have taken for granted is that the process of a pole reversal would be very slow and gradual, allowing us to deal with the problem before it became cataclysmic. However, a stalagmite found in the aforementioned cave in China shows that pole reversals can happen relatively quickly. The rock itself is composed partly of magnetite, which can become magnetized by the planet's magnetic field, allowing geologists to use it as a record of Earth's magnetic history. According to the geological 'records' held within this stalagmite, there was a very sudden magnetic reversal 98,000 years ago that only lasted about a hundred years.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Clarity (8th September 2018), gaiagirl (7th September 2018), justntime2learn (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), Lettherebelight (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2018), mountain_jim (7th September 2018), onawah (7th September 2018), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 946 FirstFirst 1 242 292 332 342 352 392 442 842 946 LastLast