Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 18921

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #10721
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    It's important that pro supporters of Q address the concerns of the opposing Q members. There are a few questions that need to be addressed that is heard in other threads.. IMO you are some best thinkers/writers better than me....
    Heres a few bullet points:

Is the Q thread political? Understand in some ways IT IS based on the subject ie the President but is the Q thread advancing a political view on others?
    Is the enemy Q talks about the same enemy the DEEP State?
    Has Q material tried to divide citizens?
    Has Q material provided proofs its not a hoax beyond a statistical probability?

Thanks in advance if you can answer them.
    I can give this a shot:

Is the Q thread political? It is to the extent that many of the players involved are heavily involved in politics and the decisions made at the top of that food chain affect everybody in the US - - and by default everywhere else on the globe, because the ds is everywhere: Education, Banking, Judicial systems, Legislative systems, Executive systems, Foundations, Organizations, Medical Industry, Military Industrial Complexes, Federal, State, County, local, political, media, pharmaceutical, industrial, social media sites, blog sites, forums, etc. It is involved on every single level of our lives. You can't leave out the political aspects because it hurts somebodies feelings. Or because they don't like it - - politics control all people in almost every country around the globe. There are very few areas of the world which do not have political oversight.

Is the enemy that Q talks about the same enemy as the Deep State? Yes and No. Many of the players involved are deep state knuckleheads. The establishment. The Old Guard. There are many who are CONTROLLED by the ds. There are many players who run in the outer rings and are considered outside players with lots of knowledge. The deep state is everywhere - - and I mean EVERYWHERE.

Has Q material tried to divide citizens? NO. This is not the intention at all. The Q material is meant to be used as a tool to wake people up. That process in itself can be scary and frightening. People are divided by the nonsense that is used by ds players to keep them divided. Old school material such as racism - class - gender - etc. These tactics are still working.

Has Q material provided proofs it is not a hoax beyond a statistical probaility? Yes, although I will add I did very poorly in stats and probs in school, so - - what I will stick to is that the material provided has shown that it is not a hoax in that what is stated to happen soon, does indeed happen soon. My mind is blown by the fact that I have witnessed some crazy stuff happening that was said to happen. How would Q team know these things? They have some type of reliable look into the future or they are using advanced AI to predict what ds players next move is going to be.

How was that Mojo? I think that the hundreds of pages that we have here explain all of those questions very well when taking the whole of the movement into consideration.

warmest,
    crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 13th July 2019 at 09:21.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Blacklight43 (13th July 2019), BushPilot (13th July 2019), ceetee9 (13th July 2019), Clarity (13th July 2019), DietI$Deity (13th July 2019), Earth Angel (13th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Gemma13 (13th July 2019), heretogrow (13th July 2019), Jayke (13th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), RunningDeer (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (13th July 2019), ulli (13th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #10722
    Thanks

Here is an excellent video by Amazing Polly on epstein:

This is a micro level ds setting. It shows just how twisted this man was and how his ds operations controlled many different factions of our society.

crosby

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), ceetee9 (13th July 2019), Chanie (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), DietI$Deity (13th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mgray (13th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #10723
    Thanks

IPOT's summary of latest Q drops:

crosby

Just as an aside here, in case you haven't heard/read from the other anti Q thread: we are in danger of losing our thread altogether. Apparently SOMEBODY+OTHER FORUM MEMBERS feel that this thread is "politicized" and that isn't what this forum is about (snicker) - - I just want to say that we are more interested in DRAINING THE SWAMP than getting into whether or not trump or any other head of state is a good/bad person. We know what they are. We are Patriots and we are trying to help redpill those who are not awake. That is what we are doing here. That is why we are posting all of these videos and having all of these conversations.

Every one who is interested in going to another forum -if this one dumps our thread- where open discussion is not censored please consider contacting me with your emails so we can stay in touch. We've lost many members over this censoring business and in the end, the only thing this shill like business will hurt is the forum itself. I do not where I am going to go if the thread closes, however, I will try to notify those who are interested in keeping our discussions alive.

Here is a site that I had forgotten that I am a member on, please feel free to check it out and bookmark it in case you would like to join in the future. It is totally Patriot driven and Q friendly.

WeGo: wg1wga.com
    Last edited by crosby; 13th July 2019 at 12:25.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), BushPilot (13th July 2019), ceetee9 (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), Earth Angel (13th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Metaphor (13th July 2019), mgray (13th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #10724
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,648 times in 8,704 posts

I can't decide whether this should go in the public Epstein thread or this 'political' Q thread. No mention of Q here, but what is attributed to Trump would sensibly really be sourced from the intelligence operation supporting him.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...roject-epstein

Is This Project Mayhem Or Project Epstein?

Authored by Tom Luongo,
    Only Donald Trump knows...

From the moment I heard Jeffrey Epstein had been arrested I knew none of us had anything close to the real story. And, by the time this is over, I don’t think we’ll have anything close to the real story either.

That shouldn’t, however, keep us from picking through the bread crumbs and see where they lead us. I wrote previously that I thought this story would lead to Hillary Clinton. The MAGA crowd loved that.

Regardless of whether Hillary winds up being the target is irrelevant. What I wrote the other day I still feel is the most likely situation.
    I was cautiously optimistic that Trump would turn the corner on his presidency now that Mueller, impeachment and the rest of it would lift from his shoulders. His foreign policy maneuvers didn’t fill me with much, if any, confirmation of this hope.
    But domestically signs were there that he had stabilized the battlefield.
    Epstein’s arrest tells me he’s now out for blood.

What was done to Trump went far beyond egregious. It went far beyond even lawlessness. It was an operation that spanned multiple governments, showed complete contempt not only for procedure but the people themselves.
    It was, in short, a supremely arrogant attempted coup that expected to get away with it all because they always had in the past. It was also amatuerish as hell.
    The reason I’ve never believed any of the arguments that Trump is simply a bait and switch pitch man for the Deep State is because that description defies reality.
    It doesn’t pass Occam’s Razor. The people Jeffrey Epstein represents hate Trump holding power because they have nothing of substance on him. Sure he’s bribed building contractors or paid off unions to get his buildings finished. Whatever.
    No one other than the squeakiest of wheels would get upset over that. Everyone accepts that to do business in a corrupt world like New York you swim with some of it because that’s simply how things are done, like it or not.
    But using fourteen-year-old girls as blackmail agents and prostitutes to run guns, drugs, topple governments and steal weapons research is another level of corruption. It’s orders of magnitude worse. And to Trump’s credit it seems like he’s never dabbled in that particular thing.

Because if he had, he would never have become President and the Deep State would have never organized a coup attempt against him.
    Occam’s Razor, folks. They don’t have anything of substance on him. At best they’ve got a few pictures of him at an Epstein party and then he’s gone.
    Watch a few minutes of this report by George Webb and tell me this doesn’t sound exactly like what we’ve been presented as evidence that Trump is one of Epstein’s perverts.

We know Trump helped a case against Epstein in 2009. We know that Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on a young girl. What we don’t know is left to our imagination to reinforce our view of Trump one way or the other.
    For the past six days it has been wall to wall, “Epstein is a pervert. Trump went to a few parties. Acosta, Trump’s guy, let Epstein off.”
    Now Acosta resigns as Secretary of Labor.

But Epstein is most definitely an asset. The breadcrumbs are everywhere for you to find. The last thing Acosta did before resigning was letting it be known that he thought Epstein was connected to intelligence.
    “Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

And now he resigns because of the 2009 plea deal? Something doesn’t pass the sniff test here. This is the biggest revelation of the entire week.
    It’s also easily inferred from simply looking at the magnitude of the crimes committed and the final deal that was signed.
    The news comes at us so fast, just like in a good action movie, that sometimes we forget to step back and ask basic plot questions, like “If this guy is that connected why are we hearing about this now at all?”
    “Why did the FBI kick in the door of his home?”
    “Why is this even news?”
    “Who ordered the judge to unseal the records from the previous case?”
    Because if this is that big a cover-up – implicating everyone from the CIA, to the State Dept. and Dyncorp to the Israeli Mossad — none of this should be in the news.
    No way would these people risk exposing Epstein to this level of scrutiny if they were just trying to run a ‘nuts and ****s’ operation on Trump to impeach him.
    And all of those questions, again using Occam’s Razor, lead to one answer. Donald Trump.
    I think Trump started this thing and is now going to watch it play out to the end.
    Acosta was chum, sent out to fall on his sword and keep the story moving quickly to make it look like Trump is in cahoots with Epstein.

This first act is to go all out in attacking Trump. The intense focus on the sex-trafficking, the ‘nuts and ****s’ angle, is your key to understanding the stakes here. This is Alinsky 101, accuse your target of that which you are guilty of and make it personal. Guilt by association to put Trump on the defensive.
    But to do that they also have to hand over the Clintons. And this is what I was getting at the other day. Hillary is over-extended here. Trump knows the way to take her and the rest of them down is to get to them through Epstein.
    And most importantly, notice how no one in D.C. is out in front of the cameras, clutching their pearls about how horrible it all is. That silence you don’t hear is fear. Chuck Schumer, who was all over the news in December/January when it looked like Mueller was going to get Trump impeached is now nowhere to be found.
    Pelosi, as I mentioned the other day, is fighting an internal battle within her party and not joining the #MeToo chorus. The outrage is simmering. And the Swamp can’t contain this by hoping to sweep this under the rug.
    Notice how Epstein asked for immunity the other day. But have you heard anything about it since? No.
    What did they get from Harvey Weinstein? Remember him?
    There comes a point where a line is crossed, morality is truly compromised and people look at themselves and ask, “Is this the world I want to live in? Is this what we’ve been reduced to?”
    Act I is the outrage and the attempt to keep the focus on the pervie side of things. Keep people focused on their disgust circuit and, hopefully, off the man behind the curtain.
    But, as I said on Fault Lines, we live in a post-Dorothy Oz where the curtain was pulled back and reveals the weird little man with the levers and we realize yes, this is what we’ve been reduced to.
    And that’s when the anger starts and Act II begins. *

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), ceetee9 (13th July 2019), Chanie (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), ClearWater (14th July 2019), crosby (13th July 2019), DietI$Deity (14th July 2019), Earth Angel (13th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (13th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), lightwalker (14th July 2019), Liz. (13th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), Olam (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #10725
    Thanks

mountain_jim that is an excellent article and I feel it is right on the money. Where this all leads to is probably a lot of chaos and death for many people. Epstein may be out for blood but there are many people, including hRc that want 2 bullets to the back of the head. She stated so in a twits tweet a few days back.

It's going to get bloody and many lives (patriots and others) are at stake.

warmest,
    crosby

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), Chanie (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #10726
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,592 times in 5,659 posts

You are more than welcome to share RunningDeer...

.... hope it helps, it was intended to bridge the accusations as to how we see them... but who knows listening doesnt appear to be working....

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), RunningDeer (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #10727
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

In this video, Alan Dershowitz admits in two separate interviews that he was introduced to Epstein by Lady de Rothschild. See: the 2:48 and 3:43 minute marks.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), Jayke (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #10728
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

You are more than welcome to share RunningDeer...

.... hope it helps, it was intended to bridge the accusations as to how we see them... but who knows listening doesnt appear to be working....
    mojo (and crosby), I just got caught up on the "The 'censorship' discussion" thread and I agree. Which is why I've decided not to add the post. I'll ask the mods to remove it from above.

Will follow along here in quite mode.
    Thank you, All.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), justntime2learn (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), Pam (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #10729
    Thanks

No problems... Paula did you think anything was missing from the list?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), RunningDeer (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10730
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

No problems... Paula did you think anything was missing from the list?
    It’s a good list, mojo.
    • Is the Q thread political? Understand in some ways IT IS based on the subject ie the President but is the Q thread advancing a political view on others?
    • Is the enemy Q talks about the same enemy the DEEP State?
    • Has Q material tried to divide citizens?
    • Has Q material provided proofs its not a hoax beyond a statistical probability?

(deleted the 2nd half)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th July 2019 at 19:03.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #10731
    Thanks

... must admit feeling a great sadness still, anyone that cares for this space on the net might be as well... One might be on either side of the issue but wise to see there is an attempt to divide. I ask those like myself that would or might consider graciously walking away to remain and stand strong with your voice. A personal testimony from KiwiElf made me see the end is in sight and truly the battle has been won.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), DietI$Deity (14th July 2019), edina (13th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), RunningDeer (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), Slipstream (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #10732
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,648 times in 8,704 posts

Epstein articles continue to mount..

In this one the temple door is seen to be set up to keep people in, not out.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...rivate-island/

and this anon posits

Quote Epstein himself DID NOT come into federal jurisdiction! His plane did. Port Authority boarded his plane and arrested him. Epstein never touched foot on US soil before the arrest.
    Epstein's plane has the warrant on it! That is why he is willing to put it up as collateral for bail along with his 77 mil NY location ( also under seizure related to Trump EO). His lawyers are forcing the jurisdiction subject while knowing he won't get bail.
    The lawyer's filing document for bail is not about getting him bail. They are attempting to put the Judge in a box. The Judge kicked the can down the road because he doesn't want to rule on bail. That is why he raised the 3 day rule for the defendant and sent it to another Judge to hear later.
    FOLKS! We have our first Military tribunal about to happen! This case is outside the civil court system!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (15th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Chanie (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #10733
    Thanks

Censoring others is a fascinating trend. I fully expect Book Burning to be next. wait...what...isn't this happening already?

How many voices does it take to overrule the majority? Just one. Fascinating.
    How many voices must be heard to overrule the one? One more? or tons more? Curious.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #10734
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Steve Pieczenick claims the operation to bring down Epstein — and the Mossad intelligence network supporting him — has been in the works for 10-20 years! They’ve just been waiting for an incorruptible hero president like Trump, someone brave enough to go against the corrupt CIA and pull the trigger.

========

Transcript:
    I want to talk about the Epstein pedophilia ring what it really is is a Mossad Israeli operative ring which goes back decades and decades all the way to the time even where the Liberty ship was attacked by Israeli planes unmarked Israeli planes during the six-day war and Israel said they didn't do it when It was a lie Ezreal has not been our greatest ally it's been our greatest enemy they were also involved in 9/11 and the stand-down Wolfowitz his deputy and confirmed that to me Israeli Mossad operatives who by interrogating and threatened confirm that to me and I put away two Mossad operatives.

The key to this Epstein problem of pedophilia is the fact that it goes back decades. Jeff Epstein was picked out by the Mossad as the proper agent of influence because — number one, he was grandiose, too, he had some intelligence but came from a poor Jewish background, had no real education, did not speak a foreign language and was so narcissistic that they could manipulate him up and down, and create a false front for him, which involved the fact that he had multi-million dollars of multibillion-dollar he may have no money it's not even relevant but to make sure that Jeffrey Epstein was working properly they had an operative from the Mossad who was named Maxwell the daughter of Robert Maxwell one of the greatest crooks in the world who was an Israeli Mossad operative when he died in 1991 he was either killed or he died.

He was one of the biggest contributor to Israeli national security of anybody else so his daughter was the control operative of Jeff Epstein at the same time we had nexium in New York City which was run by a non ginam reindeer but controlled by two Jewish women the Bronfman family and they in turn were propagating pedophilia now why is pedophilia so lethal from an intelligence point of view from my point of view as an intelligence operative in a counter intelligence operators one of the most disgusting things that you can do in the intelligence world is to double you up or co-opt you through the use of a honey trap but not only an adult honey trap but a child when you use a child you pretty much terrorize that child so that you know anybody who's gotten involved with pedophilia cannot speak out the child can't say anything and it's a legitimate way to denigrate both the operative and the problem itself, the children.

Nevertheless the Mossad incurred so many operatives that were involved with pedophilia under the Epstein ring and under the nexium with the two Bronfman daughters that you're talking about thousands of people now it also goes all the way up into the presidency it goes into the Bush family Bush jr. Jeb it goes into Clinton's as we know Hillary Bill Clinton who's a pathological liar to the nth degree to Obama who had a history of homosexuality in pedophilia all the way down to the bushes and beyond that...

...so what the Israelis did under the tutelage of true brilliant Mossad Chiefs a lady and yet tone both of whom used pedophilia as a honey trap to encapsulate any one of our operatives in America. Jeff Epstein was a willing operative, he willingly was involved in pedophilia. The Israelis knew that that created his storyline that may believe he was a billionaire wexner was the theoretical backup man to him and ironically he was in Bear Stearns which was another corrupt Jewish firm that went on there along with Drexel Burnham another corrupt Jewish firm so we have a lot of corruption here which goes all the way back to 9/11 when we had Jews like silverstein who had the leash to the world trade cannon. We had Lowry, we had Lauder, and we had Eisenberg all of whom were involved in the stand down in the false flag of nine of so from 911 on.

Trump understood that the Israelis had been involved in our telogen service and in compromising America he never forgot that and what he did blatantly was to turn around and on a certain day he decided he was going to indict every one of the most sad operatives as well as the Israelis on charges of pedophilia not in charge of a spying because that wouldn't work but Acosta the Secretary of Labor was correct when he said that it's Epstein got off of the prosecutors indictment in Florida because he worked in the intelligence service now it's not only the Mossad that's involved clearly the CIA was involved and it was the old CIA and not the present CIA why do I say that because the heroes of this picture is not only Trump and the White House but it really involves what I consider to be my deep State which is what I've talked about for twenty years the people at the NSA the NRO the NGA the CIA the new CIA and other intelligence off organizations which blew this operation apart over the past 10 to 20 years...

...because in their NSA sweep of our telephones or the matter of metadata as they called it they had picked up Israeli compromises all over the United States and in the world what we have now is a real problem with Israel and Israel been placed on notice because our ambassador the Jewish ambassador there as well as Kushner have made a very clear statement Israel you're on notice if you do not make a peace treaty with the Palestinians there will be more serious repercussions than you imagined the beginning of the takedown of your Mossad operatives who are all present and we will put them in prison is just the beginning of what we can do to the future of Israel

Now as a Jew, I am NOT proud what American Jews had done for the most part. I find them to be arrogant, ignorant, totally devoid of any world culture, totally devoid of understanding. What happened to us in the Holocaust, totally devoid of understanding, what Israel is really about and it isn't the sanctimonious state that people think it is, because I was there in the 1980s when they create a Hamas, I was there when the generals were terrorizing Palestinians and the Intifada was created, but let me quote to you my rabbi and it turns out to be a family member so Lafayette chick who said in order to be a good Jew or a good human you have to follow the righteous way and avoid evil thank you and good night
    =========

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Belle (13th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Chanie (13th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Liz. (13th July 2019), mojo (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #10735
    Thanks

The day of announcement of a Great Victory... thats what serial brain is saying...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Chanie (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #10736
    Thanks

This short concise video might help explain ... whatever the case if what the speaker says is true that we are entering the justice phase will be enlightening...

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Chanie (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #10737
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

3days3nights has a twitter thread relating to the layout of Epstein's Torture Island - my heart hurts to think about these places.

https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/sta...50096056721409
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Chanie (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), sunflower (14th July 2019), ulli (14th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #10738
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

The power is out around 42nd Avenue in New York City. It is the 42nd year anniversary of the 1977 blackout. Some people are speculating about the 42nd President. Others have noted that Wheels Up is located on 42nd Avenue. It’s a guessing game as to what—if anything—it might mean.

See: https://mobile.twitter.com/elenochle...16025264152576
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/yigsstarh...09594456772608
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentCr...09839999737856
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/...84022288601089
    Last edited by Chanie; 14th July 2019 at 02:16.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Bluegreen (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), crosby (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (14th July 2019), ulli (14th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #10739
    Thanks

SpaceShot76's latest video regarding Acosta's resignation:

It's raining Q......... the punisher will eek out every ds rat hiding in every ds corner.......

crosby

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Chanie (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Sadieblue (15th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #10740
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    The power is out around 42nd Avenue in New York City. It is the 42nd year anniversary of the 1977 blackout. Some people are speculating about the 42nd President. Others have noted that Wheels Up is located on 42nd Avenue. It’s a guessing game as to what—if anything—it might mean.

See: https://mobile.twitter.com/elenochle...16025264152576
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/yigsstarh...09594456772608
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentCr...09839999737856
    See: https://mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/...84022288601089

crosby

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2019), Chanie (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), Jayke (14th July 2019), justntime2learn (15th July 2019), KiwiElf (16th July 2019), Sadieblue (15th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 947 FirstFirst 1 37 437 487 527 537 547 587 637 947 LastLast