United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Leon55 (here)
    Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    QAnon .
    This time next week it will be mid January . Are you sure that you can even begin to meet your early promises for a Slug Fest in early January ?
    I have always had you as a sort of fraud at 1-3 current odds but would love to be proved wrong . Or are you that long awaited Deep State clever ( first ever ? ) False Flag ?
    Where did Q say there will be a slugfest in January?
    I was wondering about that also. Went trying to find it and haven't yet. But I do recall Q saying something to the effect that 'it won't be long now' and I'm inclined to wonder what that referred to. Won't be long for what? Anyone else get the impression Ruth Ginsburg isn't with us anymore? Has anyone seen her since?
    I am thinking it may be from one of the videos back a few pages that had a segment regarding when military tribunals would begin. Other than that, I do not recall any specific language referring to a 'slug fest',
    warmest,
    crosby

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #8202
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

I'll be a day late posting all the recent Q drops (unless someone else gets to it first ... which is fine.) I'm busy elsewhere.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), crosby (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), TargeT (8th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #8203
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Quote Posted by Leon55 (here)
    QAnon .
    This time next week it will be mid January . Are you sure that you can even begin to meet your early promises for a Slug Fest in early January ?
    I have always had you as a sort of fraud at 1-3 current odds but would love to be proved wrong . Or are you that long awaited Deep State clever ( first ever ? ) False Flag ?
    Where did Q say there will be a slugfest in January?
    I was wondering about that also. Went trying to find it and haven't yet. But I do recall Q saying something to the effect that 'it won't be long now' and I'm inclined to wonder what that referred to. Won't be long for what? Anyone else get the impression Ruth Ginsburg isn't with us anymore? Has anyone seen her since?
    I am thinking it may be from one of the videos back a few pages that had a segment regarding when military tribunals would begin. Other than that, I do not recall any specific language referring to a 'slug fest',
    warmest,
    crosby
    According to the gospel of David Zublick the ' slug fest' started on January 2 nd . See yesterday's new topic outlining the subject of military tribunals . The term , 'slug feast' , is in quotes and this seems totally apposite for something about slugs which could be a feast of info . We will have to see whether Mister Zublick has good advanced info or has given us a load of rubbish which will reduce any existing credibility he had to zero .

6. Link to Post #8204
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I'm taking a page from Dr. Joseph P. Farrell with today's post. Will Ginsberg news trump President’s border wall announcement? We’ll see
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), Baby Steps (8th January 2019), BMJ (9th January 2019), crosby (9th January 2019), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), Ratszinger (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #8205
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,897 times in 1,037 posts

Out on a limb as you say !

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), crosby (9th January 2019), mgray (8th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #8206
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,346 times in 1,407 posts

According to the gospel of David Zublick the ' slug fest' started on January 2 nd . See yesterday's new topic outlining the subject of military tribunals . The term , 'slug feast' , is in quotes and this seems totally apposite for something about slugs which could be a feast of info . We will have to see whether Mister Zublick has good advanced info or has given us a load of rubbish which will reduce any existing credibility he had to zero .
    For what it's worth the Runes told me she is gone last night, hence my earlier post. Thanks G
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th January 2019 at 13:38. Reason: trim nested quoting
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), crosby (9th January 2019), mgray (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #8207
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,040 times in 8,429 posts

It's just dawned on me that Nancy Pelosi is only 2 dead bodies away from holding the Presidential pen.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2019), ClearWater (8th January 2019), crosby (9th January 2019), enigma3 (9th January 2019), PurpleLama (9th January 2019), Ratszinger (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Satori (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8208
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Remember Who You Are!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

crosby (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #8209
    Thanks

Chuck & Nancy can’t defend their wall ‘outrage’. My take

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (9th January 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #8210
    Thanks

Those blatant green screen phony back drops annoyed me during both videos. Neither the prez or the other two were actually standing where they appear to be in these videos. If I didn't know better I'd think they were phony computer images of Pelosi and Schumer almost locked into place as if held there by some unseen force prisoner made to stand there and put on the face! Note the border area at the hair lines how phony that looks? I just don't believe these videos are 100% real or maybe not even trustworthy? Is our president and elected being held hostage? I found myself with more questions than answers but regarding what was said I just heard facts from Trump only siting many given to him by the people that would know. All I heard from the other two was accusations but no beef!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #8211
    Thanks

Those blatant green screen phony back drops annoyed me during both videos. Neither the prez or the other two were actually standing where they appear to be in these videos. If I didn't know better I'd think they were phony computer images of Pelosi and Schumer almost locked into place as if held there by some unseen force prisoner made to stand there and put on the face! Note the border area at the hair lines how phony that looks? I just don't believe these videos are 100% real or maybe not even trustworthy? Is our president and elected being held hostage? I found myself with more questions than answers but regarding what was said I just heard facts from Trump only siting many given to him by the people that would know. All I heard from the other two was accusations but no beef!
    The President was certainly sitting in the Oval Office. No green screen behind him.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (9th January 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #8212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wasn't expecting this - a new video from Dave Janda giving details of a foiled plot by Middle Eastern terrorists to assassinate eight world leaders.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2019), BMJ (10th January 2019), Ivanhoe (9th January 2019), neutronstar (10th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #8213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

January 7, 2019 (Posted over a day late)

From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4642796.html#4643496
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 01/07/19 (Mon) 07:38:27 e52681 (2) No.4643496

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59636227620865
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62839501508609
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68365081767936
    "With all of the success that our Country is having, including the just released jobs numbers which are off the charts, the Fake News & totally dishonest Media concerning me and my presidency has never been worse. Many have become crazed lunatics who have given up on the TRUTH! The Fake News will knowingly lie and demean in order make the tremendous success of the Trump Administration, and me, look as bad as possible. They use non-existent sources & write stories that are total fiction. Our Country is doing so well, yet this is a sad day in America! The Fake News Media in our Country is the real Opposition Party. It is truly the Enemy of the People! We must bring honesty back to journalism and reporting!"
    Compare & Contrast.
    Ring a Bell?
    Think Drop Yesterday.
    >New narrative created
    >Refusal to provide coverage of successes
    Why is this important?
    Sometimes making a connection leads to uncovering ……
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4642796.html#4643565
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 01/07/19 (Mon) 07:44:12 e52681 (2) No.4643565

>>4643371
    The reason why we are here, however, this is incomplete and missing the 3rd Tweet.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4643607.html#4644084
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 01/07/19 (Mon) 08:31:43 f77488 (2) No.4644084

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=ginsburg&FORM=HDRSC6 ... [[ Bing search results show Ginsburg just missed Supreme Court arguments first time in 25 years. ]]
    Imagine that.
    What a coincidence.
    Q
    From https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4643607.html#4644164
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 01/07/19 (Mon) 08:35:53 f77488 (2) No.4644164

>>4644100 ... [[ News article shows Ginsburg just missed Supreme Court arguments first time in 25 years. ]]
    First time in more than 25 years?
    Morning, Patriot.
    Q
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th January 2019 at 05:32.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2019), mgray (9th January 2019), mountain_jim (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #8214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I wasn't expecting this - a new video from Dave Janda giving details of a foiled plot by Middle Eastern terrorists to assassinate eight world leaders.

]
    Sounds on a par with Cuban crickets causing brain damage to US and Canadian Intel officers and diplomats .
    I gave up regularly listening to Doctor Janda when I saw that his accuracy rate was on a par with Benjamin Fulford or Barmy Benny as I affectionally call him . I have been waiting on DJ's forecast since the primaries in August to materialise re.mass elite arrests and specifically that of John Brennan . I am still waiting, though now Zublick has joined the party and told us that, on his word only , they started January 2nd .
    The machinations of killing one world leader in terms of time , money and ultra special manpower are immense . To manage eight 'together' is mind boggling .Are there eight world leaders to begin with ? Or does he mean eight heads of states ? The latter I suspect .
    I have also heard that a plot to kill Donald over the holiday period was foiled effectively by Vlad the Impaler himself --- information rather than personal judo intervention ---- and that the would be assassin was killed by marines -- but presumably actually Erik Prince's private army . Also and separately , Air Force One was as a decoy flight , though other reports that The Donald had personally flown to Iraq in a Cessna do seem slightly exaggerated .
    I have to say that if I wanted to create a right wing attack and disinfo machine to take on opposition I would opt for a twin ' info centres' attack . I might opt for Alex to pick up the traditional sector and Janda to mop up middle class chatterers .
    So I have reservations .

27. Link to Post #8215
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

I think it's time to guess. Let's play a game. The proverbial ka ka is about to hit the fan biggly and much will be revealed, including the identity of Q. So - your guess - who is Q??

I'll go first. I guess Q is Admiral Mike Rogers. Why you ask? The NSA is critical to this coup, Q has stated many times that "we have it all", and the inside information Q reveals can only come from a key intelligence source.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Clarity (10th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #8216
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Discusses: Trump’s Address / Rosenstein / Huber / Yellow Vests / 5G / Space Force & Disclosure.

Note: 2nd video I watched where it's said Rosenstein has resigned (also on G.Webb) but not confirmed. ?!?!

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Sadieblue (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #8217
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    I think it's time to guess. Let's play a game. The proverbial ka ka is about to hit the fan biggly and much will be revealed, including the identity of Q. So - your guess - who is Q??

I'll go first. I guess Q is Admiral Mike Rogers. Why you ask? The NSA is critical to this coup, Q has stated many times that "we have it all", and the inside information Q reveals can only come from a key intelligence source.
    I don't think Q is one person. I think it's been as many as three people, Stone, Corsi, and Pieczenik, and I have my doubts that the one posting now is any of those first guys and since perhaps the election this newest member posting seems to be less technical and more repeat of older 'dare I say wiser' more informed posts of the past. This new guy seems to be barely holding it together as the "Q" character. Seems weak after the non show of the 'red wave'. In my opinion.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th January 2019), enigma3 (10th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #8218
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Discusses: Trump’s Address / Rosenstein / Huber / Yellow Vests / 5G / Space Force & Disclosure.

Note: 2nd video I watched where it's said Rosenstein has resigned (also on G.Webb) but not confirmed. ?!?!

]
    An extract from Zero Hedge published at 8.01 on Wednesday .
    Following a series of conflicting signals earlier on Wednesday - when the BBC published, then deleted a story - the Financial Times has apparently confirmed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the top DOJ official tasked with overseeing the Mueller probe, is planning to resign as soon as next week.
    With MSM even telling the same story , that is about as certain as possible I venture . ZH are very careful .

34. Link to Post #8219
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,600 times in 5,660 posts

This really helped to understand a major tell, combating the fear through facts... Nancy's reply & body language reads accusatory only...

The Obama & Hillary tells are truly a revelation... when she says Hillary will never stop...
    Last edited by mojo; 10th January 2019 at 02:24.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th January 2019), Bluegreen (10th January 2019), BMJ (10th January 2019), crosby (10th January 2019), enigma3 (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), TargeT (10th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (10th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #8220
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

New IPOT video addressing RBG...... and the border issue.

all I can say about whats going on is......total craziness....

crosby

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th January 2019), Bluegreen (10th January 2019), BMJ (10th January 2019), mojo (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (11th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 947 FirstFirst 1 311 361 401 411 421 461 511 911 947 LastLast