Results 14,361 to 14,380 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #14361
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    How does the relentless drivel and obfuscation of this perpetual tedium compare to the delicate life affirming beauty of this young truly gifted person, in the grand scheme of things.

THIS should be celebrated and more than grounding, and a salutary reminder of the wonder of being alive, at all:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1383696

https://youtu.be/nfi8FBVsEQM (with thanks to Mashika for the thread start earlier)

Hearin' ya Tintin as I wrestle with this dichotomy every single day.  I believe it is important for many people to create the good in this world daily and for people to continually saturate themselves in that goodness. 

But it isn't necessarily what everyone needs to do.

After seeing extremely shocking video footage of children being horrendously abused I simply cannot, at this point, remove myself from paying attention to slithers of hope that cry out for this world to change.

The world is a daily reminder of what love is not.  I can ignore this and seek refuge in the beautiful reminders of what love is, and at times it is imperative I do this.

I appreciate the reminders. But I don't need the reminders.  I need to keep my energy in the trenches as long as possible offering whatever power I can muster that says, over and over again, without hesitation, this is not okay!  Abuse will never be okay!

And though I don't know the people being brutalized daily I cannot abandon them in my daily thoughts; no matter the consequence of coping with the PTSD that accompanies it.  A small price to pay compared to their suffering.

So thank you, because I also know how hard it is for those working in the trenches of goodness. 
    Yup, I think Tintin may have lost sight of what this thread is ultimately about. Maybe when every child gets the freedom to express their creativity and enjoy the wonder of being alive like the ice skater does, then people will move onto other things. But not every child gets to experience those opportunities unfortunately. A kindly reminder to all the Q critics about what the stakes are in this battle...

Quote Shine the Light! The Best Antiseptic for Corruption is Sunlight!

Help Veterans For Child Rescue's mission to end child sex trafficking and exploitation in America today!
    https://www.vets4childrescue.org/

Last edited by Jayke; 17th October 2020 at 08:24.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #14362
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

How does the relentless drivel and obfuscation of this perpetual tedium compare to the delicate life affirming beauty of this young truly gifted person, in the grand scheme of things.

THIS should be celebrated and more than grounding, and a salutary reminder of the wonder of being alive, at all:

https://youtu.be/nfi8FBVsEQM (with thanks to Mashika for the thread start earlier)

May we do both,or should I seek your permission where to place my sovereign thoughts?
    Or man seeks a scrap and no one responded so had another go!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #14363
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    One of our True Friends made the following information available and I asked if I could post it here -

"The following 38 (and counting) Youtube channels were permanently taken down by Youtube on 15 Oct 2020. I am adding alternative or backup sites for each one, as I find them.

Apparently, Youtube didn’t like popular channels that supported Q or that would be expected to expose some of the corruption in the DC Swamp, such as the Hunter Biden scandals being exposed that day."

Chester: Apologies I don't have time at this moment to pretty this up, but I will try this evening. In addition, I will update the post for any links or information that becomes available regarding missing

UPDATE ADDED 2020-10-16 at 7:00 PM EDT:

For updates, please go to this link as I am unable to keep up with it

https://themooster.net/t/list-of-cen...channels/146/1

Youtube Channel ............ Alternative or Backup

1. Alice Down The Rabbit Hole ....... bitchute.com/channel/alice
    2. AmazingPolly ....... www.amazingpolly.net
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/99freemind
    3. AndWeknow ....... www.andweknow.com
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/and-we-know
    4. Black Mirror .......
    5. Blessed 2 Teach ....... bitchute.com/channel/blessed-to-teach
    6. Charlie Ward ....... bitchute.com/channel/drcharlieward
    7. Deception Bites .......
    8. DestroyingTheIllusion (Jordan Sather) ....... jordansather.com
    9. Dollar Vigilante (self banned) ....... dollarvigilante.com
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/dollar_vigilante
    10. DustinNemos ....... bitchute.com/channel/dustinnemos
    11. EdgeofWonder .......
    12. IntheMatrix .......
    13. IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth) ....... bitchute.com/channel/inpursuitoftruth
    14. James Red Pills America ....... www.jamesredpillsamerica.com
    15. Joe Masepoes (Joe M) ....... gab.com/stormisuponus
    16. JustInformedTalk .......
    17. KindWolf1 .......
    18. Lori Colley ....... prayingcitizen.wordpress.com
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/freiheitsfreund
    19. Mark Taylor (Trump Prophecies) ....... sordrescue.com
    ....... ....... twitter.com/patton6966
    ....... ....... facebook.com/groups/1979555598946971
    20. Martin Geddes ....... patreon.com/martingeddes
    21. McAllister tv ....... bitchute.com/channel/8lyqcwp3ssh4
    22. Mouthy Buddha ....... bitchute.com/channel/mouthybuddha
    23. Obiwan .......
    24. Patriot News .......
    25. Praying Medic ....... prayingmedic.com
    ....... ....... vimeo.com/prayingmedic
    ....... ....... Channel 115 on clouthub.com
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/prayingmedic
    26. RedPill78 .......
    27. SarahWestall ....... bitchute.com/channel/sarah-westall
    28. SGT Report ....... t.co/huCrxFBZBZ
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/sgt-report
    29. Spaceshot76 .......
    30. StroppyMe ....... bitchute.com/channel/stroppy
    31. ThePatriotHour ....... twitter.com/thepatriothour
    32. TRUreporting .......
    33. Truth&ArtTV .......
    34. We the People Insider .......
    35. WokeSocieties ....... bitchute.com/channel/wokesocieties
    36. X22Report ....... X22Report.com
    ....... ....... Channel 122 on clouthub.com
    ....... ....... bitchute.com/channel/X22report
    37. A Posteriori Flurry of Logical Faction ....... bitchute.com/channel/bradcgz/
    38. Daniel Lee (dnajlion7, DanielLee77) ....... bitchute.com/channel/dnajlion7
    Thanks to lists found at:

https://twitter.com/SGTreport/status...24028221448192
    an email to Martin Geddes’ email list subscribers
    https://www.city-data.com/forum/\
    politics-other-controversies/\
    3207380-social-media-censorship-strikes-again-youtube-5.html
    https://radiopatriot.net/2020/10/15/...hiff-patriots/
    It's a very good point Chester,it may not be who they took down but who they left up thats worth looking at.
    All assets are being used, everything is being thrown at the battle.
    By splitting the attention of followers to other platforms, who is left on utube,facebook to open the eyes of the curious and undecided?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), wondering (17th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #14364
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Most of the content creators on that list I've don't know much about, but, I was quite surprised that YT shut down Sarah Westall's account.
    And appreciate knowing this, my husband often listens to her interviews and shares with me what he learns.

When there was a purge a few years ago, YT also took down many, many alternative health accounts. Vaccine education accounts are also being deleted, right and left, on FB, Twitter and YT, too.

So what stays up? Who gets promoted? Look at the YT home page.
    Last edited by edina; 17th October 2020 at 12:16.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), gini (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2020), sunflower (17th October 2020), wondering (17th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #14365
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,994 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)

May we do both,or should I seek your permission where to place my sovereign thoughts?
    Or man seeks a scrap and no one responded so had another go!
    I was simply in a moment of clarity and mesmerised by the beauty of our species, at its best, as demonstrated by this young woman, who has done something here in less than five minutes to raise the vibration exponentially far beyond our collective and laudable attempts to try and find the truth, through whatever channels.

That is all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hearin' ya Tintin as I wrestle with this dichotomy every single day.  I believe it is important for many people to create the good in this world daily and for people to continually saturate themselves in that goodness. 

After seeing extremely shocking video footage of children being horrendously abused I simply cannot, at this point, remove myself from paying attention to slithers of hope that cry out for this world to change.

The world is a daily reminder of what love is not.  I can ignore this and seek refuge in the beautiful reminders of what love is, and at times it is imperative I do this.

I appreciate the reminders. But I don't need the reminders.  I need to keep my energy in the trenches as long as possible offering whatever power I can muster that says, over and over again, without hesitation, this is not okay!  Abuse will never be okay!

And though I don't know the people being brutalized daily I cannot abandon them in my daily thoughts; no matter the consequence of coping with the PTSD that accompanies it.  A small price to pay compared to their suffering.

So thank you, because I also know how hard it is for those working in the trenches of goodness. 
    And thank you too You understand, fully.

Yes, and I really do get your motivation much more clearly now. I really had no idea before
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2020), sunflower (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020), wondering (17th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #14366
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Thanks so much for this Gemma13. I admit, I was confused by Tintin's comment.
    I sort of felt bludgeoned by a beautiful video as a means to insult someone. Beauty weaponized. And it surprised me that Tintin made such a post.

I very much prefer you're interpretation of his intent. It fits better with what I know about Tintin.

I do have personal experience with the issue of child kidnapping and what happens to children when they go "missing".

Back in the 90's a young member in my family was abducted. She was 15 at the time. She was taken by gang members in CA. And was evidently sold to a man in Mexico.

She got lucky. Very, very lucky. She talked one of the gang members into letting her call her grandmother.

In the process the family learned that she was being held in the basement of a house. When her mother tells the story, she always says, look for basements. They are always held in homes with basements.

Her mother went on a search of homes with basements and managed to find her just hours before she was to be shipped down to Mexico.

While she was held there, they did "blood" rituals with her. She still feels that she has been cursed by those rituals, and nothing anyone does for her helps her change her mind. Whatever they did to her, they were very impactful on her.

The last movie by Sylvestor Stallone shows a pretty good depiction of what probably awaited this young family member if she had not been rescued. Most are not found.

This is not some far away problem. It happens in every city and town everywhere.

Raising awareness of the problem is a part of the solution. And sometimes, that's the only action step a person can take. It ought not be discounted. It's an important action step.

Catherine Austin Fitts talks about how people need to become engaged at the local level. I whole-heartedly agree.

Catherine is focused on the financial aspects of our current cultural situation. So she discusses the issues in those terms, finance.

For people who feel they are ready to take more action on the child/human trafficking/pedophilia issue, then look closer at the links shared by Jayke.

I take walks every day, and breath in the beauty of nature, listen to the wisdom of the wind, to keep myself grounded and sane. I cultivate serenity in every thing I do, as an anti-dote, and to grow my soul.

Most people on this forum live full lives. It's a mistake to think that how someone engages on the forum defines the full range of their humanity.

(Note added: It looks like Tintin and I were typing our comments at the same time. Thank you again Gemma for understanding Tintin accurately.)
    Last edited by edina; 17th October 2020 at 13:21.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), enigma3 (27th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2020), sunflower (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020), Tintin (17th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #14367
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,591 times in 8,700 posts

Grifter's grifting?

others help clarify

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/s...581608448?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #14368
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Noor Bin Ladin, niece of Osama, featured (frustratingly briefly) on Tucker Carlson last night. Posts about her Letter to America here, and here.

Note the clock, again prominently positioned, is nowhere near 10 minutes past the hour - any hour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	noor_binladen_clock2-2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	44793

And once again 10:10
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), gini (17th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #14369
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

EDINA, Thank you so much for sharing.  My heart sends warmest regards to you and your family.  No-one should have to experience that.

GRACY MAY, I'm confused by the Assange matter also.  I was hoping it is a cover strategy of Trumps to get Assange on American soil to protect under the guise of prosecution.

But Pompeo's statement leaves no clue to this.  

Not everyone in the Administration is going to agree with each other either so I imagine a majority vote from intelligence personnel is ruling the day.

Hopefully time will tell, if Trump gets re-elected, whether he has been exposed to much more than we will ever know to convince him to change course, or if their is another play on the table.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), gini (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #14370
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Noor Bin Ladin, niece of Osama, featured (frustratingly briefly) on Tucker Carlson last night. Posts about her Letter to America here, and here.

Note the clock, again prominently positioned, is nowhere near 10 minutes past the hour - any hour.

Attachment 44793

And once again 10:10
    What is also interesting to see in the view is Carrol Quigley's epic work, Tragedy and Hope

Where the book is displayed grabs the attention of any astute observer.

What has grabbed my own attention is the focus of Gracy May on the Assange situation, which is, for me, a sad situation to observe. But like a few other recent posts in this thread that highlight the very real horror of a specific instance of kidnapping a 15 year old girl as shared by Edina as a single example of a very real, ongoing horror, a horror that Q has placed one of Q's many spotlights upon... where if an individual does their own homework, will find far more horror than most of us ever wish to come upon... where, Gracy May, is your voice (well, typing...) regarding this one of many horrors that the Trump administration and the US Justice Department under Trump has done by far more than any previous administration to eradicate and, almost certainly far more than what you will get with a Biden administration.

Assange was and is no innocent victim like the example Edina shared. I address the post made by Gracy May here.

So with regards to one single issue (human trafficking, sexual slavery and satanic ritual abuse) vs the complicated political game which Trump has to play that involves a single individual who willingly entered a risky, albeit altruistic life path... When I see folks expressing selective outrage instead of being honest and consistent, then I find myself wondering what may be the truer motivations for individuals who cherry pick "the bad" and/or "the ugly" and yet never, seem to balance any of that against the obvious good.

And this brings me back to Quigley and his book, Tragedy and Hope and the well known, prominent points made by Quigley with regards to the destination he understands is the goal of a very real ruling class for humanity. It is this very issue that seems to be far and away the single most critical issue the world is facing where the United States of America and its election happening in 17 days is standing in the way of achievement of this goal (sooner... as opposed to later... if it may ever happen).

And that is Marxist socialism. That's what is at stake in this election. Including the horrors that have occurred in every single example of that form of socialism... which, some might argue, is not on the ballet, but is every bit clear will become a fact of life for the western world much more harshly and much more swiftly if the election result gives the White House, the Senate and retains the House for the democrats.

It is the easiest prognostication I ever made as the Dems will pack the court, eliminate the Senate filibuster and add two more states (which are assured to be blue, thus 4 more blue senate seats).

Millions of people die when there is an installation of government that becomes socialist or communist as is shown by fact of history.

The Assange situation is currently a travesty. And I will point out... not over by the way.

But what's at stake is so obviously so massively greater, in fact, we are at the precipice of an end to any semblance of life if the above scenario I described occurs in 17 days. Life will be over. Done... gone. Ohhh, yes it will fade away as opposed to being a hard stop, but that fading will occur and by 2022 or so, all other than the ruling elite, will rue the day of November 3, 2020 and/or the day the theft (if there be such) of the election occurs.

Where's your typing "voice" with regards to this looming tragedy which will eliminate forever any hope for the masses of humanity? Without it... bantering about Assange rings truly hollow.
    Last edited by Chester; 17th October 2020 at 16:04.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #14371
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Bernard Grover (Radio Far Side), Joseph P Farrell, and Catherine Austin Fitts had an anti-Q pow wow. Now, you guys all know I do not fall on the anti-Q side of the line any more than I am a "true believer", and as such I almost always find the examination of various perspectives to be a fruitful endeavor. These 3 voices are ones we can all appreciate, and as such are worthy of our attention, even if they disagree with the prevalent mood of the thread.

Skip to 9 minutes to miss technical difficulties and introductions.
    I wish I had time and was not in the planned information overload phase to respond to this bullet point for point of what they said. I understand my comment may be dismissed for that. With that said much of what they say can easily countered. They make a living off their opinions and videos and it has been said and I would agree they see Q as the competition. It’s a “cult” because it is one faction against another faction. JF just said on Dark Journalist the other day that it’s a spiritual war of dark against the light. He purports to be part of the light faction and decoded history and religion for us to bring us that decode. KAF has decoded the financial wrongs of the deep state and will give us her drops and direct us to her evidence because she is of light and they are of the dark. She will point to disinformation in the mainstream press as evidence, which criticizes Q for doing the same. Is she supporting MS press by exposing their untruths? JF also said to DJ information directly from the Q drops (Trump and the flags, on the ship and more) he then took complete credit for this brilliant deduction and never mentions Q.

Since Q has an agenda its a cult! Yes of course it does and they make no secret of it. They reveal information about the deep state (republican & Democrat) crimes not found in the media and that information is in support of Trump and his administration. So if it’s a cult people are going in eyes wide open and know exactly what it’s about. They are making a free will choice. If you read the Bible you know who it supports and who it is against. Can people make cults out of it yes and people can also not join them and still read the Bible and accept its information without being in a cult. Is there bias in what they reveal, big news folks, yes! They are in support of what Trump is doing and they will not harm his chances for control. We know that, thus I don’t think I’m brain washed and deluded into a cult.

Does Q say they have plan, yes, like all political parties do. Q provides certain information it’s our choice to accept that plan or reject it and start our own revolution if we choose. Because they have a plan does not stop you from having your own or staring your own revolution. Does the hope they proved stop the public from doing something about it themselves. Be real folks how many blue pilled folks did you see starting a revolution during half time and between Soap Operas. I think they had disempowering tools that worked they didn’t need Q.

Lastly, Q has “woke” more mommies than any other information source has ever done and thus it’s a significant threat to the deep state, transhumanist, authoritarian, psychopaths (choice your descriptor) and they are putting all their power into taking it down. Like it or not JF or KAF or nay other truth site has not had that impact despite their good intentions. So they want to call me names, paint me a cultist but I can call them names, how about green with envy. Q information is a threat to many, not to me and I won’t be called names so i wot look at it. That serves the deep state not me.
    Last edited by Savannah; 17th October 2020 at 20:49.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (17th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #14372
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Never forget the following interview and the information one brave man (like Assange was and is a brave man) brought to the world... because so much of what he said was the very goal of this ruling elite and is right there on our doorstep.

I remember when almost every member of this forum was all on the same page with regards to the warnings Aaron Russo expressed in this video. What happened to so many of those... what happened to their minds? What happened to their hearts?

There is no defense for selective outrage. Zero.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #14373
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,792 times in 8,388 posts

PANIC IN DC.
    THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
    Q
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14374
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Three more drops.
    Thanks, norman.

Oct 17, 2020 12:36:26 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f457dc No. 11118631 

https://twitter.com/stinchfield1776/...50311192223746

There is 'Q'. 1
    There are 'Anons'. 2
    There is no 'Qanon'. 3

Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2.
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]?
    DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?
    Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].
    You are correct, CJ.
    Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning. [mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?]
    Do you believe it was a coincidence surgical removal of You Tube accounts occurred same day as 'Hunter' drop?
    Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
    Q

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (17th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (17th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #14375
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Re: the Grover/Farrell/Fitts video posted by PurpleLama- Thanks for posting
    All 3 are people I admire. I'm on Fitts Solari Report so have known from the beginning she is not a fan of Q. I value their opinions, but who are these Q people they're describing? Not any on our Forum Q thread that I'm aware of – and I've been on since the beginning. Personally nothing about who Q is would surprise me from a psyop, to ET's, to military to a combination of any of the above or anything inbetween. But I do feel Q is informing many. What Fitts calls Hope Porn, I call Hopium. If we can't visualize it and believe it's a possibility, we can't create it. But we also must take steps to bring it to fruition.

TinTin: If your point is we need to spend more time on the positive, I agree. Or at least equal time. & thanks for that beautiful vid.

But what Fitts/Farrel/Grover were describing was a perfect description of not the Qanons I know, but the Liberals in California, a good number of whom have been so mine-controlled by MSM, that their fear of Covid borders on hysteria, plus hate of Trump is not rational. (i.e. when I suggested to one that the Dems may be sorry they opened up the Ukraine mess, when they were trying to setup Trump, because I knew many Dems had their hands in that cookie jar. My liberal friend (well-educated) commented: I don't care if they takes down the whole Democratic Party as long as that get Trump! Huh!! Is that rational thinking?)

I found it interesting that Farrell & Fitts near the end referred to A reparation pmt due of the cosmic variety – as one of their explanations of the DS ramp up. Farrell often on his website refers to off-world players. Also in this video he refers to a Star Trek episode about robot tanks fighting robot tanks. I find it interesting they have this believe in ET's, yet never considered Q could have an ET component. Also there was a series of an ET named Q in the Star Trek series. So we all see what fits in with out believes and ignore the rest.

[U]Regarding Biden/Ukraine current releases[/U]

Interesting releasing from Washington Post where Bezos(CIA) has ownership. That does give me pause.

Is it the DS getting rid of their own flawed candidate – or ???? Many others were involved in the Ukraine mess (Pelosi's, Kerry's, Romney's sons & the CF, 44) none of which are mentioned. So will Hunter (and possibly Joe) be the sacrificial lambs ?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BushPilot (18th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), norman (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), Stardad (18th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #14376
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:15.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #14377
    Thanks

Qdrop 4884:
    “It’s going to be biblical”

4883:

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #14378
    Thanks

Can i gently remind people that there are many qanon threads on this forum looking at the validity of qanon.
    And so as not to bog down this thread in tedium and bury current drops,would they mind posting on the alternative threads.
    Is it me or does it seem that as this has gone public the attacks have increased

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), AuCo (18th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Ben (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Salv8tion (19th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #14379
    Thanks

Can i gently remind people that there are many qanon threads on this forum looking at the validity of qanon.
    And so as not to bog down this thread in tedium and bury current drops,would they mind posting on the alternative threads.
    Is it me or does it seem that as this has gone public the attacks have increased
    The moon entered Scorpio last night. No surprise the daggers are coming out

But yeah they should really self-moderate their comments by keeping to the designated threads. Just ignore and keep posting on-topic content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to topic...More on the Biden story from Bannon and Giuliani.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WarRoomPa...04414001889282

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

AuCo (18th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #14380
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, samildamach.

For those that may not be aware, there are 12 other threads under the “Conspiracy Section” called: The 'Q' Material, pros and cons.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2020 at 20:14.

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2020), Ben (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), edina (17th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), gord (18th October 2020), Ivanhoe (17th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), Jayke (17th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (17th October 2020), Savannah (17th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 946 FirstFirst 1 219 619 669 709 719 729 769 819 946 LastLast