+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 756 FirstFirst 1 62 462 512 552 562 572 612 662 756 LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,240 of 15109

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #11221
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,670 times in 13,286 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

And those red shoes. Maher wore them quite often when he still thought she’d never lose.
    These people are stupid.

Last edited by ulli; 13th August 2019 at 14:37.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (13th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2019), Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (13th August 2019), Jayke (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (14th August 2019), mgray (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #11222
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,367 times in 847 posts

I think they are going to paint the picture that Hillary ( and probably Bill too) were victims! Victims of political espionage by the likes of James Comey and John Brennan and probably a few others perhaps like Strzok, McCabe and maybe more. They will say they made her do it or some such thing or that she was too stupid and uninformed about even the job she was to do that they were able to get her to do things via Huma but one way or the other the Clinton's will be protected just watch.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2019), Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (13th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #11223
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,057 times in 1,476 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think they are going to paint the picture that Hillary ( and probably Bill too) were victims! Victims of political espionage by the likes of James Comey and John Brennan and probably a few others perhaps like Strzok, McCabe and maybe more. They will say they made her do it or some such thing or that she was too stupid and uninformed about even the job she was to do that they were able to get her to do things via Huma but one way or the other the Clinton's will be protected just watch.

Yep, that appears to be what they are going to attempt to do. Did you listen to the X22 Report Video that Edina posted. (I'll repost it below). The CEO of Overstock says (around the 5:20 Mark) that the Russian collusion hoax was a setup by Clapper and Brennan to frame Hillary & Bill for political espionage. HUH!?! Wonder what the Clinton's have on that CEO.

And BTW, wasn't it strange that the guy on X22 didn't jump all over that statement.

I have to admit, the Clinton's never cease to amaze me at how they can spin stories to make themselves the victims. Pretty soon BC will try to convince us that all those young girls 'forced' him to have sex with him.

Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 13th August 2019 at 19:35.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (13th August 2019), Earth Angel (13th August 2019), Jayke (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #11224
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,905 times in 1,159 posts

Reports of more shenanigans occurring in El Paso:
    Quote Armed Person Taken Into Custody Near El Paso Airport
    Police said the airport is safe and the armed person was stopped away from the airport.

EL PASO, TX — A person armed with a shotgun was taken into custody at El Paso Airport on Tuesday, police said.

The airport is safe and police say the suspect was stopped away from the airport.

Airport officials said the airport is not locked down and that some operations were temporarily impacted.

The incident comes ten days after a mass shooting at an El Paso Walmart left 22 people dead.
    Anyone else been following George Webb’s YouTube channel? He’s been doing some network analysis on the recent mass shootings and showing how locations such as El Paso and Dayton are epicentres of Nazi international cartel smuggling, with Epstein being one of the pilots bringing drug, gun, nuclear material into the country via diplomatic pouches and passports—a smuggling ring that’s been going on since project paperclip after WW2. He does a daily video with lots of dot connecting I haven’t heard anywhere else.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2019), Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (13th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2019), edina (13th August 2019), mountain_jim (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), silver birch (14th August 2019), Zanshin (14th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #11225
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

Yep, that appears to be what they are going to attempt to do. Did you listen to the X22 Report Video that Edina posted. (I'll repost it below). The CEO of Overstock says (around the 5:20 Mark) that the Russian collusion hoax was a setup by Clapper and Brennan to frame Hillary & Bill for political espionage. HUH!?! Wonder what the Clinton's have on that CEO.

And BTW, wasn't it strange that the guy on X22 didn't jump all over that statement.

I have to admit, the Clinton's never cease to amaze me at how they can spin stories to make themselves the victims. Pretty soon BC will try to convince us that all those young girls 'forced' him to have sex with him.

No I had not but thank you for the link. I just remember an older video pointing out how Bill was repaying favors politically to the WHIP in the UK that got him off on the Oxford charges. Then he was gov. married to Rodham as part of the deal and off they ran! She was already hot at it in patent theft and laundering over 100 mil a month through her law offices there in AR once Bill got the political favors going funding drug deals off shore while flying them in in Mena all the while making numerous organized crime thugs appointments as well as making them life long appointments when they could.
    The Clinton's had made so many people Richie Rich rich by the time he was Prez that they are now the ones owed many many political and financial favors. The fact is even with all the house cleaning Trump did he still hasn't touched but the surface of the embedded people the Clinton's installed over the years that will undoubtedly offer up the necessary sacrificial lambs while Bill Barr, the Bush Cartel loyalist from way back puts on his shocked and appalled face for the public and everyone collectively protects one of their Capos.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2019), Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (13th August 2019), edina (13th August 2019), mgray (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), ulli (14th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #11226
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Anyone else been following George Webb’s YouTube channel? He’s been doing some network analysis on the recent mass shootings and showing how locations such as El Paso and Dayton are epicentres of Nazi international cartel smuggling, with Epstein being one of the pilots bringing drug, gun, nuclear material into the country via diplomatic pouches and passports—a smuggling ring that’s been going on since project paperclip after WW2. He does a daily video with lots of dot connecting I haven’t heard anywhere else.

Hi Jayke,

I've listened to G.Webb for some time and if you go back in this thread you will see I posted some of his videos.

I was told that he is a Mossad Agent by someone here. I don't reject that possibility. Also, someone here said he was a disinformation agent. I don't dismiss that either. David Hawkins and Jason Goodman have stated that he is both. Per Hawkins, Webb presents accurate metadata, but then purposefully takes it and his followers down a path to the wrong conclusion. Hawkins refers to it as a split tunnel approach.

I suspect this is true, but still listen to Webb to get the accurate metadata and try to see how he redirects it.

Let's expand our imaginations: Most here realize or suspect that the DS is not one cohesive group. But how many groups within the DS. I suspect it's more than two, all of whom are competing for control. The Nazis and Mossad are two of these groups and their hatred of each other has kept them at odds. I'm guessing the remaining groups in the DS work sometimes with either the Nazis or Mossad, whichever temporarily fits in with their agenda.

If any of the above is true (and of course I'm speculating here), Webb, if a Mossad agent would take the accurate metadata and point it towards the Nazis, which is easy to do because they have done and are continuing to do bad things. But the same is true of Mossad.

The web of the Matrix is very complicated as you know, and most of us have been trained to follow the arrows that they present to us.Critical thinking is a thing of the past - or perhaps never existed within the scope of the average person. It's natural to want simple answers. Find the few bad guys put them in jail and everything will be fine!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (15th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Jayke (14th August 2019), mgray (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), silver birch (14th August 2019), ulli (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #11227
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,905 times in 1,159 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Hi Jayke,

I've listened to G.Webb for some time and if you go back in this thread you will see I posted some of his videos.

I was told that he is a Mossad Agent by someone here. I don't reject that possibility. Also, someone here said he was a disinformation agent. I don't dismiss that either. David Hawkins and Jason Goodman have stated that he is both. Per Hawkins, Webb presents accurate metadata, but then purposefully takes it and his followers down a path to the wrong conclusion. Hawkins refers to it as a split tunnel approach.

I suspect this is true, but still listen to Webb to get the accurate metadata and try to see how he redirects it.

Let's expand our imaginations: Most here realize or suspect that the DS is not one cohesive group. But how many groups within the DS. I suspect it's more than two, all of whom are competing for control. The Nazis and Mossad are two of these groups and their hatred of each other has kept them at odds. I'm guessing the remaining groups in the DS work sometimes with either the Nazis or Mossad, whichever temporarily fits in with their agenda.

If any of the above is true (and of course I'm speculating here), Webb, if a Mossad agent would take the accurate metadata and point it towards the Nazis, which is easy to do because they have done and are continuing to do bad things. But the same is true of Mossad.

The web of the Matrix is very complicated as you know, and most of us have been trained to follow the arrows that they present to us.Critical thinking is a thing of the past - or perhaps never existed within the scope of the average person. It's natural to want simple answers. Find the few bad guys put them in jail and everything will be fine!!
    That does make sense. I’ve only found his videos recently. He put a video out today saying Kissinger’s kids i.e. Hillary Clinton, Obama, Bill Clinton, etc, were working for the Russian mob, which gave me a bit of a “huh” moment. I assumed he was referring to the khazarian mafia crypto Jews but in light of your post, probably just deflecting from the Mossad connections. Thanks for the heads up Ba-ba-Ra!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Bluegreen (14th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (15th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), mgray (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), silver birch (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #11228
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 176 posts

Hagmann Report pulls a lot of info together on JE.
    "Dead men tell no tales."

https://www.hagmannreportlive.com/de...-1944-8-12-19/

Edit to say, sorry I didn't know how to post the video.
    Last edited by Sadieblue; 15th August 2019 at 04:26.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), justntime2learn (22nd August 2019), silver birch (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #11229
    Thanks

Judge rejects House Democrats' bid to link two lawsuits in Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 15th August 2019 at 16:04.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), silver birch (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #11230
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,224 times in 4,134 posts

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60732696...#sp=show-clips

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)
    Hagmann Report pulls a lot of info together on JE.
    "Dead men tell no tales."

https://www.hagmannreportlive.com/de...-1944-8-12-19/

Edit to say, sorry I didn't know how to post the video.
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #11231
    Thanks

LATEST IPOT VIDEO

Tying the past to the present:
    *Dorothy Kilgallen's death - a high-profile reporter who was investigating death of JFK
    *Fascinating info about Martha Mitchell (wife of John Mitchell, who was US AG under Nixon). Martha claimed to be a victim of MKULTRA, who was kidnapped by CIA because of what she was disclosing.
    *Connects many MKULTRA victims deaths - to Baden, who has been brought in to oversee autopsy of JE
    *Connection to pedophelia

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), BushPilot (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (15th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), mountain_jim (15th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), silver birch (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #11232
    Thanks

So, for all those addicted to 8chn for the latest Q info, where do you get your endorphin rush these days?

I have found several twitter pages I go to. Don't know if they are any more legit than anonymous posting on the Chn. Still, info that I don't see on MSM.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), sunflower (16th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #11233
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,438 times in 1,500 posts

Interesting. At the end of the video interview, John Yo speaks to three ways criminal and civil justice can be obtained "... even if Epstein is not alive." (My emphasis.) Does he have doubts whether JE is dead? Many people do have such doubts.

Edit: To correct JS to JE.
    Last edited by Satori; 21st August 2019 at 00:00.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #11234
    Thanks

Here is an endorphin rush.

There are no white hats. There are gangs. All players are gang members.
    Trump is affiliated with Atlantic City and NJ gangs, Schumer, NY gangs, Pelosi and Schiff L.A. gangs. They have all hijacked the dress for success model to disguise their true nature.

These cartel members all answer to someone. All have benefactors and all owe favors the same way Bill Clinton owed favors and began paying them as soon as he was gov. of Arkansas and Hillary went from patent theft to laundering a hundred mil a month in drug money being off loaded by military members dressed in uniform even out of the Mena airport in AR> This is historic by now around these forums.

The favors meant Hillary and Bill are protected by many many appointed players and those made filthy rich by the corruption.

Trump was approached by Bush Jr. after Poppy died and was aware he could not hold the reins against the L.A. gangs and N.Y. gangs both wanting to take over the control of the border Poppy controlled before his death. With Poppy dead they made their move and Bush Jr. countered by scheduling a meeting with Trump during the Bush Sr. funeral which resulted in a deal being made before the ceremony began. Notes in the way of envelopes were passed around to everyone including the now famous picture of Jeb in total shock as he learned his brother had just made a deal with Trump! The look tells all! They all found out that way how things were going to go now because Bush and Trump were together and if they fought one they got both!

It's been a gang tug of war since but I'm betting on Trump winning in the end by simply controlling the enter and exit points of the border to put a choke hold on the other gangs causing them to yield. They fight tooth and nail trying to prevent this of course but Trump sees this as his opportunity to seize control of the border for his benefactors and if he succeeds he will be rewarded a debt free status and one of his children will be prez. If he fails he gets squat and they likely fizzle in the wind. Once they control the border access only those with approval of Trump/Bush will be able to profit off the illegal monies and other goodies coming across the border. In other words Trump will always get his cut and no one will be cheating things around the system. But the gangs will all still be there and will all still be operating biz as usual.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Antagenet (26th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), ulli (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #11235
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,099 times in 2,537 posts

REX thread on Clinton private email server stuff we have known about for some time but more details to recall here:

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX/102624010674403754

1. OK everyone : heads up!
    New developments in Clinton email scandal.
    This is HUGE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/walkafyre...33840639451136

2. If you don't have much time, just read the initial letter (16 pages). It is MIND BOGGLING.
    Basically, it reveals a criminal conspiracy by the FBI & State Department to cover up a massive hack by China of at least 29,996 classified emails on Hillary Clinton's unsecured server.
    The transcripts are from interviews of two ICIG employees, McMillan and Rucker, who discovered the original 'anomaly' in Aug 2015.
    What was the anomaly?

REX @REX@social.quodverum.com
    3. Rucker found that Clinton replied to an email she had never received. Huh?
    Reason: Crooked hadn't received it because the email address, carterheavyindustries@gmail.com , had been dropped into the metadata and attached to the email address she could see, clintonemail.com.
    The server was likely penetrated by 2009. Every email sent and received from first penetration was sent to the CarterHeavyIndustries email, without Clinton knowing.

4. By simple Google search McCullough, the ICIG, found that 'Carter Heavy Industries' was also the name of a Chinese company, Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co Ltd, a subsidiary of a Chinese mainland company, Huasheng Zhongtian.
    NOTE - without the server, ICIG couldn't prove that the classified emails were classified and went to China. However, Rucker put it at 80-90% and McCullough testified under oath that that this was the case.
    Who do you believe - the ICIG or Crooked Hillary?

5. All the evidence suggest a huge cover up.
    - Clinton's crew destroyed their blackberries with Bleach bit.
    - Combetta, the IT guy, foolishly asked Reddit (as 'Stonetear') how to strip any evidence of Hillary Clinton's.emails from the server archive.
    Combetta also used Bleachbit to wipe Clinton's email archive from the Platte River back-up, where he worked.
    He did this knowing that they were subject to a preservation order.

< more at link >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th August 2019 at 12:19.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th August 2019), avid (16th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2019), Baby Steps (17th August 2019), Bluegreen (16th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), BushPilot (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (16th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), mgray (16th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), silver birch (16th August 2019), ulli (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #11236
    Thanks

Word on the streets is Chelsea Clinton killed Epstein to earn her rank to replace her ma! Which means she'll be having a pair of red shoes made out of Epstein's skin and I guess also Hillary has to be near death for this to take place because they do these things on specific dates for specific reasons in the cult. So once Hillary dies, which must be coming sooner rather than later if this is true, then Chelsea hops right in already 'blessed in the blood' so to speak.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Antagenet (26th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2019), Bluegreen (16th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #11237
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,680 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    REX thread on Clinton private email server stuff we have known about for some time but more details to recall here:

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX/102624010674403754

1. OK everyone : heads up!
    New developments in Clinton email scandal.
    This is HUGE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/walkafyre...33840639451136

2. If you don't have much time, just read the initial letter (16 pages). It is MIND BOGGLING.
    Basically, it reveals a criminal conspiracy by the FBI & State Department to cover up a massive hack by China of at least 29,996 classified emails on Hillary Clinton's unsecured server.
    The transcripts are from interviews of two ICIG employees, McMillan and Rucker, who discovered the original 'anomaly' in Aug 2015.
    What was the anomaly?

3. Rucker found that Clinton replied to an email she had never received. Huh?
    Reason: Crooked hadn't received it because the email address, carterheavyindustries@gmail.com , had been dropped into the metadata and attached to the email address she could see, clintonemail.com.
    The server was likely penetrated by 2009. Every email sent and received from first penetration was sent to the CarterHeavyIndustries email, without Clinton knowing.

4. By simple Google search McCullough, the ICIG, found that 'Carter Heavy Industries' was also the name of a Chinese company, Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co Ltd, a subsidiary of a Chinese mainland company, Huasheng Zhongtian.
    NOTE - without the server, ICIG couldn't prove that the classified emails were classified and went to China. However, Rucker put it at 80-90% and McCullough testified under oath that that this was the case.
    Who do you believe - the ICIG or Crooked Hillary?

5. All the evidence suggest a huge cover up.
    - Clinton's crew destroyed their blackberries with Bleach bit.
    - Combetta, the IT guy, foolishly asked Reddit (as 'Stonetear') how to strip any evidence of Hillary Clinton's.emails from the server archive.
    Combetta also used Bleachbit to wipe Clinton's email archive from the Platte River back-up, where he worked.
    He did this knowing that they were subject to a preservation order.

< more at link >

There's a lot to digest here.
    Thanks mj, I haven't looked at Rex in a while.
    Come to think of it I haven't been on Twitter in a while, either.

Tides are turning...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2019), Bluegreen (16th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), BushPilot (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), mountain_jim (16th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #11238
    Thanks

X22 REPORT

*AS twitting about fake videos - he's afraid of what's out there
    *IRS analyst being sentenced for leaking Cohn's tax returns
    *Officers leaving CIA-personnel loss reaching critical stage (reminds us Q said CIA being dismantled)
    *Ukraine investigation will take down Biden
    *Agreements between DOJ and FBI stiffled investigations on HRC emails
    * C before D = [C]oats retired yesterday [D]eclass coming
    *Good timeline on JE's jail term

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), enigma3 (19th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Richard S. (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), silver birch (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #11239
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,099 times in 2,537 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2019), Bluegreen (17th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Clarity (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #11240
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    So, for all those addicted to 8chn for the latest Q info, where do you get your endorphin rush these days?

I have found several twitter pages I go to. Don't know if they are any more legit than anonymous posting on the Chn. Still, info that I don't see on MSM.
    Twitter is my go to place - I should I'm a follower not a researcher.
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2019), Bluegreen (17th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), edina (17th August 2019), Jayke (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 756 FirstFirst 1 62 462 512 552 562 572 612 662 756 LastLast