1. Link to Post #14401
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Hat tip, T Smith.
    And another hat tip for so many other g-r-e-a-t posts from you All.
    I learn so much.
    Thank you. ♡

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    All good points. Here is my perspective:

First point: Trump has not been given the same bully bull-pit as past Presidents who have (for all intents and purposes) been installed by the Power Structure to manage the body politic, as a sheep dog manages a herd. Under normal circumstances the President can explore ideology with Congress and create laws and fashion society, albeit on a leach, and within the confines of the established Reservation. But she or he must play within the boundaries. But the PTB did not install Trump. He and his populist uprising usurped the office and are literally fighting an ongoing coup d'état. So given these battles the Power Structure has removed the platform traditionally afforded to the office (certainly via MSM from day one, and now via Twitter, his last outlet to reach the masses).

So, yes, a POTUS sanctioned by the PTB is provided a platform, but not necessarily a POTUS like Trump. In fact, I would argue this president is at war with the platform itself; his detractors have seized it (the message is dangerous--to them) and so and in a panicked fervor it is now telling us what he is about: he is a racist, a xenophobe, a Nazi; he is Hitler-incarnate, a fascist, a White Supremacist, etc., etc. Remove that man at once!

In short, there is little room for him to tell us what he is about. At the very least we are amid a vicious information war, and as pointed out elsewhere (and correctly I think) Donald Trump is the most misunderstood POTUS ever to occupy the office.

Second point: Staving the coup d'état has been a huge distraction and has limited the executive office's ability to execute its agenda, for better or worst.

All said, I agree with you and am disappointed the Trump Administration has not succeeded with reforming the government to the extent where the government exonerates Assange (and Snowden). But I am sometimes perplexed how people often conflate the office of the POTUS with the colossal beast we understand as the United States Government. For all intents and purposes the office of President is more like commandeering a bobbing paper boat down a rapidly flowing river way. This POTUS is trying ride that wave, which largely (and with very few exceptions) obediently serves its master, the Power Structure. Of course the CIA is going to get in line and condemn Wikileaks, as you have citied (Wikileaks is an extremely dangerous organization--it exposes them, among other things); of course all the alphabet agencies and Deep State considers Assange--and Trump--their enemy. I won't go so far as to excuse Trump for his failures at taming the beast, but I will note he continually challenges his own Government and is constantly at loggerheads with the closest circles of his own administration and DoJ, not to mention the FDA, the FBI, the CDC, etc., etc. This is very unappealing to many observers but nonetheless courageous and dangerous positions to take if the objective is to reform the government. So in this endeavor Trump is surrounded by both the well-intended-but-feckless that stand with him and by self-serving enemies waiting for an opportunity to take him out.

I say we need to understand what is going on here from a broader perspective while we keep the pressure on about multiple issues on which Trump has disappointed, Assange and Snowden among them.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th October 2020 at 16:06.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), mgray (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #14402
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,397 times in 8,339 posts

Something's spooky wrong with the Biden/Harris operation.

From the depths of darkness I have a hypothetical question . . . what would happen if Joe Biden dropped dead in the next week ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (18th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), Operator (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #14403
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Rudy Giuliani gives the full story of the evidence they found and how they came across it:

In only two days, 459,500+ people have viewed the vid, added over 9,650 comments, and it’s over twice that of Rudy Giuliani usual subscribers. He gained another 1,000 subscribers and 1,500 views while creating this post.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (18th October 2020), Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #14404
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Here are a few of the many new drops. - https://qanon.pub

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130733
    Oct 18 2020 00:12:32 (EST) NEW

How do you inform your target(s) [‘business partners’] what you have?
    Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?
    How was the content *originally* received?
    Email?
    Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]
    On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?
    If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?
    Several attempts made to contact to claim?
    Messages left?
    Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.
    A troubled life?
    A troubled family?
    Looks can be deceiving.
    Q

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...44845251063809

Oct 17 2020 23:45:19 (EST) NEW
    Hunter Biden also had business dealings in Kazakhstan: report

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
    Death blow?
    Pandora's 'political elite' box?
    Q
    When I listen to this developing disclosure of H Biden and his horrendous criminal conduct, the movie The Manchuria Candidate keeps popping into my head. In this film (the original was released in the 1960s and a remake (which is also pretty good) came out about 10 (or more) years ago), a son is used by his evil politically ambitious mother to obtain the US presidency. The plot and the role of the mother in each film is different, but in both films the US Presidency is the prize.

The son, here H Biden, begins to despise his mother and what she is doing to him to achieve her political and other ambitions. Today, in reality, Joe Biden would best fit the role of the mother in these films. So, HB hates JB. In order to exact revenge and thwart his father’s plans, HB drops off the computer knowing what it contains and then not claim it hoping it and the information will get out and destroy his father.

In the movies the son kills his mother and others and then himself. He used a gun, a rifle to be exact, to do so. HB is using the contents of the hard drive on a computer to do so. It isn’t murder per se, but it will kill his father’s and is handlers’ and blackmailers’ plans—if he is successful.

This thought may be completely wrong. But it keeps coming to my mind.

“Q” post 4891 seems to touch open this concept.
    Last edited by Satori; 18th October 2020 at 18:04.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), onevoice (19th October 2020), PurpleLama (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #14405
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Here are a few of the many new drops. - https://qanon.pub

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130733
    Oct 18 2020 00:12:32 (EST) NEW

How do you inform your target(s) [‘business partners’] what you have?
    Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?
    How was the content *originally* received?
    Email?
    Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]
    On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?
    If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?
    Several attempts made to contact to claim?
    Messages left?
    Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.
    A troubled life?
    A troubled family?
    Looks can be deceiving.
    Q

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...44845251063809

Oct 17 2020 23:45:19 (EST) NEW
    Hunter Biden also had business dealings in Kazakhstan: report

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
    Death blow?
    Pandora's 'political elite' box?
    Q
    When I listen to this developing disclosure of H Biden and his horrendous criminal conduct, the movie The Manchuria Candidate keeps popping into my head. In this film (the original was released in the 1960s and a remake (which is also pretty good) came out about 10 (or more) years ago), a son is used by his evil politically ambitious mother to obtain the US presidency. The plot and the role of the mother in each film is different, but in both films the US Presidency is the prize.

The son, here H Biden, begins to despise his mother and what she is doing to him to achieve her political and other ambitions. Today, in reality, Joe Biden would best fit the role of the mother in these films. So, HB hates JB. In order to exact revenge and thwart his father’s plans, HB drops off the computer knowing what it contains and then not claim it hoping it and the information will get out and destroy his father.

In the movies the son kills his mother and others and then himself. He used a gun, a rifle to be exact, to do so. HB is using the contents of the hard drive on a computer to do so. It isn’t murder per se, but it will kill his father’s and is handlers’ and blackmailers’ plans—if he is successful.

This thought may be completely wrong. But it keeps coming to my mind.

“Q” post 4891 seems to touch open this concept.
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is Jade Helm ( 2015 ), still rolling and still building.

There's not much info and zero talk about Jade Helm. It came and went very fast, in the cyber chatter.

'Caravan to midnight' had/has two interviews on the subject, and that's about it.

edit:

One of them is:

Caravan To Midnight Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

I haven't found a playable version yet, still looking. Failing that I have both stashed away somewhere on my many storage drives.
    here ya go norm,
    Caravan To Midnight Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

I vaguely remember the Jade Helm exercises, how does this connect to you, with the Q posts?

Or is it more the social media censorship topic that is connected to you?

I'm seeing Jade Helm in the program the rogue generals have been running all summer since the Floyd killing.

Millie Weaver's shadowgate is covering it from a different angle too. That shadowgate stuff is the only part they've got working anything like it should.

The actual human sweep thing isn't up to snuff as it is, but it's possible the Jade2 A.I. ( or an updated version ) is at the HELM, being watched over by very anxious criminals sweating cobs.
    This is an interview (of sorts) by John Wells of an extremely bright, knowledgeable and articulate woman going by the moniker DJ. It took place in 2015. What she says then about Jade Helm and it’s related and collateral programs, applies with greater force today and the future. It is not a pretty or cheerful picture. Indeed, her description of the use of computers and data mining to map the human domain (input) and then use that information under total command and control programs to control the human domain (output), is as John Wells said, ”staggering.”

I say an interview “of sorts” because Wells basically lets this lady run with the information and he says very little. That was appropriate.

What she describes about how this technology can and will be used, not to mention how it has been and is being used, fits perfectly with cv-19 scam/plandemic—among other programs. And, this interview took place about 5 years ago.

Her discussion of how it is important for the controllers to establish a norm, then identify deviations that fall outside the norm in order to identify, control and shut down those who deviate from “the norm” or “the new normal” (a phrase I too detest) nails it. In fact she nails a lot in this interview. The norm is masks, social distancing etc... and soon to be, vaccines. If you don’t go along, you are not normal. You are a problem and a threat to be dealt with. And, the A.I. supercomputers, with no human intervention, or no decision makers who can override the algorithm, and free from any feelings, empathy, or regret, will do so.

Thumbs up on this one for sure.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), T Smith (18th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #14406
    Thanks

Thanks Satori

Something I didn't think of in 2015 is that the Chinese have a folk tale about a rabit on the moon called Jade

edit:

I searched Q pub for "Jade" so I know I'm well off topic, but the dots keep on joining.

Imagine this. Instead of trying to invade a big and strong country with rolling tanks and troops etc ( and get hammered trying ), how about working from within to automate the country's own military defenses and run it without human command chains, THEN, when the right time to strike arrives, swap out the software program at the heart of it for a completely different programmed objective. As simple as downloading the latest OS 'firmware' for a Tesla Model S car.
    Last edited by norman; 18th October 2020 at 22:02.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Satori (18th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), TargeT (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #14407
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Mod note from Bill:

I've just moved 18 posts (mainly a conversation with Gracy) to the Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers thread. I think that was the right/best thing to do, especially considering the importance of a number of US political news items which are literally breaking all around us at the moment.

Not an iota of disrespect is intended to anyone, but we do need to keep this thread on topic. There are several other threads, beside the one linked above, in which anyone is welcome to post material which questions any of the suppositions presented on this one.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th October 2020), Chester (19th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), gord (9th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), PurpleLama (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Salv8tion (19th October 2020), samildamach (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), Yoda (19th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #14408
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4901- 4897 - https://qalerts.app

Oct 18 2020 15:00:01 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1317849887438966784

GOP report claims Hunter Biden paid women linked to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

Do you see a pattern?
    Q

Oct 18 2020 14:41:52 (EST) NEW
    Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case
    Do you see a pattern?
    Q

Oct 18 2020 14:34:02 (EST) NEW

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department (2013) - (3:40)

Do you see a pattern?
    Q

Oct 18 2020 12:05:39 (EST) NEW
    Eb9OLBSUEAEe7xJ.png

Why is the FBI's top child porn lawyer involved in the H. Biden laptop case? [special agent Joshua Wilson]
    Do you see a pattern?
    Q

Oct 18 2020 11:48:29 (EST) NEW
    EK0JCUUU8AAlC2L.jpg

HOW IS THE GAME PLAYED?
    Q
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2020 at 02:17.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #14409
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4896 - 4893- https://qalerts.app

Oct 18 2020 11:45:38 (EST) NEW
    EVnTQlLXYAAxQRk.jpg

HOW IS THE GAME PLAYED?
    Now that you know how Judge Ronnie Abrams and Greg Andres are connected ……
    Who is Dan Abrams?
    Brother of Judge Ronnie Abrams?
    Chief Legal Affairs anchor for ABC News and is the host of The Dan Abrams Show: Where Politics Meets The Law?
    Q

Oct 18 2020 11:16:13 (EST) NEW
    EknohPcUYAAENFG.png

https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/sta...59454998765569
    System of control?
    Apply logic and common sense.
    Q

Oct 18 2020 11:13:02 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/AlexandraChalup/...64854476525571

Panic?
    Who is Alexandra Chalupa?
    Who is Alexandra Chalupa? The DNC operative Republicans say dug for dirt on Trump

Q

Oct 18 2020 10:46:32 (EST) NEW
    HOW IS THE GAME PLAYED?

Example:
    Court reinstates fraud conviction for Hunter Biden business partner
    1. Unanimous convicted by Jury
    2. Overturn of conviction by Judge Ronnie Abrams of the Southern District of New York [attempt to free _provide 'shade' H. Biden?]
    3. Federal Appeals Court reinstates conviction
    Background Judge Ronnie Abrams?

Judge Wed to Mueller Team Member Steps Away From Trump Suits
    Married to Greg Andres?
    Who is Greg Andres?

Exclusive: Former Justice Department official joins Mueller team
    DRAIN THE SWAMP.
    Q
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2020 at 06:30.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #14410
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4884-4887 & 4889 - https://qalerts.app

Oct 17 2020 13:16:46 (EST)

Enjoy the show!
    Q

Oct 17 2020 14:42:05 (EST)

Ukraine, China, Iraq, Iran, …… opens the door far beyond the BIDEN family.
    How do you protect your interests [shelter from prosecution _public awareness]?
    Control [infiltrate] DOJ, FBI, State, Intel, News, ……..?
    How many *fired* FBI [Russia _Midyear] received a book deal?
    Book deals can be lucrative.
    Follow the family.
    US taxpayer(s) paid for it all.
    INFORMATION WARFARE.
    Q

Oct 17 2020 18:14:36 (EST)

NEWSBREAK.COM - Dems deploying DARPA-funded AI-driven information warfare tool to target pro-Trump accounts

FOXNEWS.COM - Dems deploying DARPA-funded AI-driven information warfare tool to target pro-Trump accounts

Technology once used to combat ISIS propaganda is enlisted by Democratic group to counter Trump’s coronavirus messaging

Worth remembering.
    Q

Oct 17 2020 23:48:28 (EST) NEW
    hunter_biden.jpg

The Text and History of the Foreign Emoluments Clause - pdf

"America’s Founders believed that corruption and foreign influence were among the gravest threats to our nation."
    Q
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2020 at 02:15.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Satori (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #14411
    Thanks

X22 Report 2020-10-18 Sunday (audio only)

Episode 2305 - Blackmail,Corruption,Foreign Influence Gravest Threats To Our Nation,Proof Begins 11.3
    https://podbay.fm/p/x22-report/e/1603050120

Sgt Report - 2020-10-19 Monday (audio only)
    https://podbay.fm/p/the-propaganda-a...e/e/1603079286

The Alex Jones Show Sunday October 18 2020 Hour 1

The Alex Jones Show Sunday October 18 2020 Hour 2
    Last edited by norman; 19th October 2020 at 07:16.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020), Valle (19th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #14412
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

I've just moved 18 posts...

I think that was the right/best thing to do, especially considering the importance of a number of US political news items which are literally breaking all around us at the moment.

Not an iota of disrespect is intended to anyone, but we do need to keep this thread on topic. There are several other threads
    [snip]

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), gord (9th November 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Salv8tion (19th October 2020), samildamach (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #14413
    Language
    English
    Thanks

4902 - https://qalerts.app

Oct 18 2020 23:56:10 (EST)

”An AC-130 gunship and UH-60 helicopter light up the night as troops on the ground work a laser illuminator.’
    Buckle up!
    Q
    AC-130 Gunship Lights up the Night

https://twitter.com/NextRevFNC/statu...19096320069633

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59150174138368

Bustin' a move. You go Trump.

https://twitter.com/BrianClowdus/sta...30387110809605
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2020 at 06:54.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14414
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/10...s-or-evidence/

(more tweets and links at source - sorry I don't have time to format it all here)

Quote ‘The Emails Are Russian’ Will Be The Narrative, Regardless Of Facts Or Evidence

Fight it all you want, but there’s nothing you can do. “The emails are Russian” is going to be the official dominant narrative in mainstream political discourse, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Resistance is futile.

Like the Russian hacking narrative, the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, the Russian bounties in Afghanistan narrative, and any other evidence-free framing of events that simultaneously advances pre-planned cold war agendas, is politically convenient for the Democratic party and generates clicks and ratings, the narrative that the New York Post publication of Hunter Biden’s emails is a Russian operation is going to be hammered and hammered and hammered until it becomes the mainstream consensus. This will happen regardless of facts and evidence, up to and including rock solid evidence that Hunter Biden’s emails were not published as a result of a Russian operation.

This is happening. It’s following the same formula all the other fact-free Russia hysteria narratives have followed. The same media tour by pundits and political operatives saying with no evidence but very assertive voices that Russia is most certainly behind this occurrence and we should all be very upset about it.

“To me, this is just classic textbook Soviet Russian tradecraft at work,” Russiagate founder and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is heard assuring CNN’s audience.

“Joe Biden – and all of us – SHOULD be furious that media outlets are spreading what is very likely Russian propaganda,” begins and eight-part thread by Democratic Senator Chris Murphy, who claims the emails are “Kremlin constructed anti-Biden propaganda.”

“It’s not really surprising at all, this was always the play, but still kind of head-spinning to watch all the players from 2016 run exactly the same hack-leak-smear op in 2020. Even with everyone knowing exactly what’s happening this time,” tweets MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“How are you all circling the wagons instead of being embarrassed for peddling Russian ops 18 days before the election. It’s not enough that you all haven’t learned from your atrocious handling of 2016 — you are doubling down,” Democratic Party think tanker Neera Tanden tweeted in admonishment of journalists who dare to report on or ask questions about the emails.

Virtually the entirety of the Democratic Party-aligned political/media class has streamlined this narrative of Russian influence into the American consciousness with very little inertia, despite the fact that neither Joe nor Hunter Biden has disputed the authenticity of the emails and despite a complete absence of evidence for Russian involvement in their publication.

This is surely the first time, at least in recent memory, that we have ever seen such a broad consensus within the mass media that it is the civic duty of news reporters to try and influence the outcome of a presidential general election by withholding negative news coverage for one candidate. There was a lot of fascinated hatred for Trump in 2016, but people still reported on Hillary Clinton’s various scandals and didn’t attack one another for doing so. In 2020 that has changed, and mainstream news reporters have now largely coalesced along the doctrine that they must avoid any reporting which might be detrimental to the Biden campaign.

“Dem Party hacks (and many of their media allies) genuinely believe it’s immoral to report on or even discuss stories that reflect poorly on Biden. In reality, it’s the responsibility of journalists to ignore their vapid whining and ask about newsworthy stories, even about Biden,” tweeted The Intercept‘s Glenn Greenwald recently.

“You don’t even have to think the Hunter Biden materials constitute some kind of earth-shattering story to be absolutely repulsed at the authoritarian propaganda offensive being waged to discredit them — primarily by journalists who behave like compliant little trained robots,” tweeted journalist Michael Tracey.

Last month The Spectator‘s Stephen L Miller described how the consensus formed among the mainstream press since Clinton’s 2016 loss that it is their moral duty to be uncritical of Trump’s opponent.

“For almost four years now, journalists have shamed their colleagues and themselves over what I will call the ‘but her emails’ dilemma,” Miller writes. “Those who reported dutifully on the ill-timed federal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server and spillage of classified information have been cast out and shunted away from the journalist cool kids’ table. Focusing so much on what was, at the time, a considerable scandal, has been written off by many in the media as a blunder. They believe their friends and colleagues helped put Trump in the White House by focusing on a nothing-burger of a Clinton scandal when they should have been highlighting Trump’s foibles. It’s an error no journalist wants to repeat.”

So “the emails are Russian” narrative serves the interests of political convenience, partisan media ratings, and the national security state’s pre-planned agenda to continue escalating against Russia as part of its slow motion third world war against nations which refuse to bow to US dictates, and you’ve got essentially no critical mainstream news coverage putting the brakes on any of it. This means this narrative is going to become mainstream orthodoxy and treated as an established fact, despite the fact that there is no actual, tangible evidence for it.

Joe Biden could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and the mainstream press would crucify any journalist who so much as tweeted about it. Very little journalism is going into vetting and challenging him, and a great deal of the energy that would normally be doing so is going into ensuring that he slides right into the White House.

If the mainstream news really existed to tell you the truth about what’s going on, everyone would know about every questionable decision that Joe Biden has ever made, Russiagate would never have happened, we’d all be acutely aware of the fact that powerful forces are pushing us into increasingly aggressive confrontations with two nuclear-armed nations, and Trump would be grilled about Yemen in every press conference.

But the mainstream news does not exist to tell you the truth about the world. The mainstream news exists to advance the interests of its wealthy owners and the status quo upon which they have built their kingdoms. That’s why it’s so very, very important that we find ways to break away from it and share information with each other that isn’t tainted by corrupt and powerful interests.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Satori (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), T Smith (19th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #14415
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Russian bots or the ‘silent majority’?

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), PurpleLama (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), TargeT (19th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #14416
    Thanks

Midnight Strider has been trolling expertly lately, something Trump is also rather good at.

https://twitter.com/MidnightStrider/...477223424?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th October 2020 at 17:56.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th October 2020), BushPilot (19th October 2020), ClearWater (19th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Savannah (20th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #14417
    Thanks

DNC mulls nixing Biden over Hunter’s laptop scandal

mgray

What I want to know is if they change the candidate, does that mean all those 80 million rogue ballot papers become invalid due to having the wrong names on them ?

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (20th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), mgray (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (20th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020), Savannah (20th October 2020), T Smith (20th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #14418
    Thanks

edit - I posted before I saw above post and read mgray's afternoon update - things moving fast!

Quote Chatter about replacing Biden.

Q unironically predicted this.

Gab comments

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/105062785592485481
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th October 2020 at 20:56.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (20th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), norman (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (20th October 2020), Savannah (20th October 2020), T Smith (20th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #14419
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I wrote that I believe the Biden ballots are null and void.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), ClearWater (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (20th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), norman (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (20th October 2020), Savannah (20th October 2020), T Smith (20th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #14420
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I wrote that I believe the Biden ballots are null and void.
    What provisions / precidence are in place for that?

from a legal stand point it seems that nothing has changed (from a political point of view he's dead in the water) I think this vote will play out as is, trump is already winning and polls are clearly off (just like 2016) so the damage is already done.... there's no un spilling this milk.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (20th October 2020), BushPilot (20th October 2020), Chester (20th October 2020), edina (19th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (19th October 2020), Jad (20th October 2020), Jayke (19th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2020), mgray (19th October 2020), mountain_jim (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th October 2020), Sadieblue (20th October 2020), Savannah (20th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 946 FirstFirst 1 221 621 671 711 721 731 771 821 946 LastLast