+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Positive Reptilian Contact?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Positive Reptilian Contact?

Hello, everyone. Lately, I've been curious about Reptilian races, and the overall schema people have of them. As part of my own research, as well as a general exercise, I was wondering which one of you, if any, have had any positive encounters with STO-oriented Reptilian beings?

Ideally, I'd like this thread to become a discussion of sorts, wherein we exchange experiences or secondhand information (either read online or heard from others), and any beliefs members may have about this rather touchy subject.

To me, personally, the idea that all Reptilians are evil is as absurd as saying that all human men are good; as sentient, free beings, there are, at the very least, bound to be a few outliers. Furthermore, I believe that those that would pretense to assume that there is no such thing as a 'good' Reptilian should take a good, hard look at the human species, our history, and our current state, before they preach. I mean no disrespect, of course, and warmly welcome anyone that believes this to discuss here, so that, at the very least, we brainstorm together.

Who knows, maybe some growth will even result for all people involved.

Discuss!

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), DeDukshyn (25th October 2017), drneglector (26th October 2017), gaiagirl (27th October 2017), Iloveyou (26th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), Inversion (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (2nd November 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (26th October 2017), Nasu (26th October 2017), Omi (26th October 2017), Reinhard (2nd November 2017), Spellbound (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), The Freedom Train (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Positive Reptilian Contact?

For anyone to ever say things like "all reptilians are evil" or "all aliens are good", in my opinion, is a bit amateurish. Terms like "Good" and "Evil" are in the eye of the beholder. And while there might be much consensus, for the most part, on what we would consider "evil" or "good", it can not (except for conversational efficiency, perhaps) be considered a quality of something - again because it lies within the reaction of the viewer themself and not intrinsically within what they are viewing. Some people would argue in principle, but technically, this is entirely true.

This is why I don't really like the terms "good' or "evil" (though I have used them myself at times for conversational efficiency and relatable-ness) as any type of meaningful descriptors. To me it seems lazy and potentially inaccurate.

Bill made a good post somewhere recently, I wish I could remember the thread, where he answers a similar proposal with questions that inspires thought - something about asking what is evil, and then pointing that question back on humanity in things that we consider "normal" or "not evil" -- it was a good post, maybe if someone knows what I am talking about or stumble across it they can copy it here.

All that said, there are two types of minds in the Universe, STAs and STSs. I use the term STA because STO, in my opinion is disingenuous. STA stands for Service-To-All. All, not "others". Self sacrifice is indicated with the term STO and that is not a consideration for this equation, it just sort of hitches a ride on the word "others". Service-to-All allows an "STA" to be a part of the working universe and a recipient of their own offerings.

I believe that any sovereign spirit based mind (and in future we may find this can apply to AI ... who knows) has potential to be either STS or STA, a gazillion factors play into that equation. I do though also believe that probability of either is different between what we would consider reptilian based mind and mammalian based mind, the mind in this case being the spiritual mind itself, and not the physical one ( I don't subscribe to the belief that matter makes spirit - I believe that spirit makes matter).

Never met any aliens that I was aware of (likely met many I wasn't ), so I have really nothing anecdotal to add.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), drneglector (26th October 2017), Iloveyou (26th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (2nd November 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mojo (25th October 2017), mountain_jim (26th October 2017), Nasu (26th October 2017), Omi (26th October 2017), onevoice (26th October 2017), Reinhard (2nd November 2017), skogvokter (26th October 2017), Spellbound (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), The Freedom Train (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

I believe in benevolent reptilians also, but that doesn't mean that the epitome of evil in the galaxy isn't reptilian. I think it is.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (26th October 2017), avid (26th October 2017), Baby Steps (26th October 2017), Bayareamom (27th October 2017), Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), drneglector (26th October 2017), Hazelfern (2nd November 2017), Iloveyou (26th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (2nd November 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Molly4US (31st October 2017), Omi (26th October 2017), Reinhard (2nd November 2017), Spellbound (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), The Freedom Train (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Yea the reptilian thing is a big deal on Earth, earth is only one planet of the trillions that exist out there ,some are very highly advanced while some are only advanced as we are and of course some are now where where we are in our evolution but where are we even in our evolution? Just look at our society ! They want to talk about satanic rituals and stuff well everything in life is basically a ritual here when it comes to blood sacrifices look to the slaughter houses, that’s one of the biggest blood sacrifices that people participate in daily and wonder why “the powers that be” can get away with so much because we are just as guilty as them, I know how that sounds but I guarantee you half of the people on this forum still eat meat , and they look for the most innocent of life to make the blood sacrifices work and what’s more innocent then a defenseless animal? The truth is we don’t need meat to survive. So now that they have people participating in that ritual it’s like it’s okay right ? It’s okau to eat meat? Because we don’t view those animals as equal but they are just as equal to us as we are to them , they are a life form, how would you like it if another life form that’s perceived as more intelligent starts eating us? For that to happen that being would have to see us as a lower life form and not our equal. Now we have heard of repltilian beings eating humans, I’m sure it’s 1 or 2 people that can say they read that information somewhere that that’s what they sometimes maybe will do, because they see us as food and a energy resource , it’s probably one of the main reasons why we practice eating meat because if the reptilians think it’s okay then they want people to start thinking it’s okay so they won’t get in as much trouble because hey he was eating meat too... Our history goes back far then what most people can imagine , I don’t even think we originate from this earth but sometime somewhere something ****ed us bad and here we are now.

I had a dream before with a reptilian in it, Satan as they say in the Bible I think is a reptilian or the antichrist they’re reptilian, and there’s one of them that represents them that wants to live forever , the representative of this reptilian group wants to find the fountain of youth , then he wants to replace the human population with there own reptilian race , there is definitely an alien agenda going on on this earth and they are hiding in plain sight...

But apparently they can’t just take over forcefully so they’re just doing it behind the scenes having all the fun in the world pretending to be human because if you already took over the world from the inside then what’s the rush to kill all the humans that live here ? They want to have as much fun as possible before they do it and their idea of fun might not be the same as you and I. They participate in some pretty weird **** and it rubs off on us, the meat eating all type of stuff like that is learned, it’s been passed down generation to generation conditioning at its finest, but I don’t think they can really start anything major but they are waiting for the time to do so like they are just hoping for something bad to happen like the light to give up on us but as long as the light is here faith remains , Faith is the biggest thing you can have in these times, it’s an invisible magical power , your faith in this planet that everything will work out with th light being Victorius is exactly why it will... and yea they control the military but if the military knew the ones in control were reptilian they would turn on them so quick it would be like monsters vs aliens

So to you people at the very top misleading the people on this planet you are going to get what is coming to you within my very own lifetime , I PROMISE......!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jayren; 26th October 2017 at 01:18.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

All very good points. Thank you for bringing them up. I agree with the whole good/evil thing, but the STA bit is something I didn't think of before, and you are absolutely right. It is an apt, subtle, yet very profound difference.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), DeDukshyn (26th October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mountain_jim (26th October 2017), The Freedom Train (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
     Bill made a good post somewhere recently, I wish I could remember the thread, where he answers a similar proposal with questions that inspires thought - something about asking what is evil, and then pointing that question back on humanity in things that we consider "normal" or "not evil" -- it was a good post, maybe if someone knows what I am talking about or stumble across it they can copy it here.
    Was it this one from the greys thread?

I recall reading a person's account of a kind of endearing interaction with two reptilian ETs, I read it online years ago so I can't remember most of the details, just the crux of the story. It's anecdotal and I don't recall who the author was either, so coming from me at this point its value is little more than entertainment but here it is...

If I remember correctly it was a young man and he was in a forest when he was communicating with two reptilians, they were both wearing long robes with large hoods and the man couldn't see either of their faces at all, so the man asked them to remove their hoods. One of the reptilians 'said' that if they were to remove their hoods it would strike terror through the man. The man suggested that perhaps if they waved they would appear more friendly to him and it would help. Both the reptilians obliged and removed their hoods. The man was suitably terrified and in a weak, trembling voice he said, "you said you'd wave". In a sort of resigned manner, both of the reptilians slowly raised their hands and began to wave at him.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th October 2017 at 02:36. Reason: Typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), DeDukshyn (26th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Nasu (26th October 2017), Reinhard (2nd November 2017), skogvokter (26th October 2017), The Freedom Train (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Yes a difficult topic - who knows how many people we know are in fact Reptilian in some way - in terms of bloodlines and breeding, genetics. I sometimes wonder about a few people that I know. I wish I knew for sure about my own bloodlines for that matter. As for the good v evil debate - yes there is a lot of complexity, and each being is at once an individual as well as part of a collective. On the whole, I do not consider an intelligent species that chooses to cloak itself in obscurity to be a friendly....

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Omi (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    I believe in benevolent reptilians also, but that doesn't mean that the epitome of evil in the galaxy isn't reptilian. I think it is.
    +1

Dave - Toronto

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Mutchie (26th October 2017), Omni (26th October 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

I reported this important story told by Barbara Lamb, here: (the second part of that post):

~~~
    Re benevolent reptilians, the following story was told to me personally by Barbara Lamb (who counsels 'experiencers'). I met her by chance in a coffee shop at a conference we were both attending, and we got talking. She was a delightful person, very easy to talk to. I asked her if she had ever had any 'experiences' worth recounting.

To my amazement, she told me she had had a hands-on encounter with a reptilian. It had manifested physically and 100% solidly in her bedroom, and it held her hand, in silence, while the two of them just looked at one another. She said the entire incident must have lasted just two minutes (but I bet they were very long minutes).

The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.

17. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th October 2017), avid (26th October 2017), Baby Steps (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), drneglector (26th October 2017), Ecnal61 (13th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), Inversion (26th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Molly4US (31st October 2017), mountain_jim (26th October 2017), Mutchie (26th October 2017), Omi (26th October 2017), Omni (26th October 2017), onevoice (26th October 2017), Reinhard (2nd November 2017), Rhogar (18th September 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), Unicorn (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Was it this one from the greys thread?

I recall reading a person's account of a kind of endearing interaction with two reptilian ETs, I read it online years ago so I can't remember most of the details, just the crux of the story. It's anecdotal and I don't recall who the author was either, so coming from me at this point its value is little more than entertainment but here it is...

If I remember correctly it was a young man and he was in a forest when he was communicating with two reptilians, they were both wearing long robes with large hoods and the man couldn't see either of their faces at all, so the man asked them to remove their hoods. One of the reptilians 'said' that if they were to remove their hoods it would strike terror through the man. The man suggested that perhaps if they waved they would appear more friendly to him and it would help. Both the reptilians obliged and removed their hoods. The man was suitably terrified and in a weak, trembling voice he said, "you said you'd wave". In a sort of resigned manner, both of the reptilians slowly raised their hands and began to wave at him.
    That's the one! Thanks!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (26th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), Mutchie (26th October 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

THIS VIDEO MAYBE VERY SYMBOLIC SAME FOR HUMANS VS REPTILIANS?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), Mutchie (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th October 2017 at 17:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), DNA (29th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), mountain_jim (30th October 2017), Mutchie (26th October 2017), william r sanford72 (28th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Bill Tompkins claimed that the Draco actually own planet Earth and that WE the human race are their creation " slave race" so they class this as their laboratory and the Moon is an Alien command centre again owned by the Draco he even claimed they were out in their hundreds around the crater when Apollo landed ... So many people are talking about the Archons is it possible that we are more than a food source cause we know many of the reptiles are said to enjoy eating children and of course they say that our negative energy is a stimulant of sorts and that Earth is a Prison planet with a soul net keeping us trapped in the matrix... The more you look at the world today the more THE ARCHONS MAKES SENSE ... ITS JUST MADNESS ALL THE WARS , THE SHOOTINGS , THE MURDERS , HUMAN TRAFFICKING need i go on but if it is ALL TRUE and im thinking it is HOW DO WE COMBAT SOMETHING SO FAR IN ADVANCE OF OURSELVES ? Look at our pathetic lifespans they are sooo SHORT they claim this was deliberate because early humans in the bible seemed to live much longer and even today the Nordics are said to live to 2000 years old so WHY are we lucky if we see 80 years old ? Disclosure might not be ALL WE HOPE FOR INFACT IT COULD BE A NIGHTMARE DEPENDING HOW IT PLAYS OUT im assuming these shapeshifters are in power on Earth already .... We need help i think !!!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), Daozen (27th October 2017), Ecnal61 (13th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th October 2017), sunwings (27th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I reported this important story told by Barbara Lamb, here: (the second part of that post):

~~~
    Re benevolent reptilians, the following story was told to me personally by Barbara Lamb (who counsels 'experiencers'). I met her by chance in a coffee shop at a conference we were both attending, and we got talking. She was a delightful person, very easy to talk to. I asked her if she had ever had any 'experiences' worth recounting.

To my amazement, she told me she had had a hands-on encounter with a reptilian. It had manifested physically and 100% solidly in her bedroom, and it held her hand, in silence, while the two of them just looked at one another. She said the entire incident must have lasted just two minutes (but I bet they were very long minutes).

The being did not speak, but communicated with her telepathically. The very clear message that she received was that not all reptilians were hostile, and that this being had been bred (I remember Barbara used that word) specifically to make contact with certain humans to give them that particular message. Barbara told me that at no point did she feel alarmed or intimidated -- which in itself would seem to be quite something.
    How interesting. I have been told by an alleged psychic that one of my spirit guides is a Reptilian. Now, she could have been all manner of illegitimate, but she did get some things right that make me think she's at least clairvoyant to an extent.

That being said, if this is indeed true, perhaps my guide is kin with what Barbara experienced? Or there could be all manner of Reptilian being out there. In any case, the whole subject is very interesting, and I'm glad Barbara was able to share that experience with you (as well as having experienced it). Of course, we all need to be mindful of deception, but that can be said for virtually every encounter with a non-human sentient being.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

That doesn't surprise me, Indigris. One of my guardians is a dragon, not a reptilian but he's still a type of being that's considered to be evil (eg the biblical great dragon that's hurled to earth). I've never seen him in physical form, he said he's very big and scary looking (like the dragons depicted in medieval pictures) but he has manifested in spirit form in physicality for me, twice, and he's a very unique and powerful spirit.

The first time was after he told me he would, I was walking with my friend and he manifested as a warm wind that whooshed around in a large infinity pattern and he made physical contact with both my friend and I each time he passed between us, a bit like when a cat smooches you by running their body along you. The second time was in my bedroom, a much smaller space but he just went through the walls like they weren't there (as spirits do) as he flew in the infinity pattern but this time he was speaking to me the whole time and his voice was stationary, beside me.

He's guided me a lot and protects me. He's fearless and fierce but he's a very happy being, funny, kind, smart and one of my best friends.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 27th October 2017 at 01:39.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), Ecnal61 (13th November 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017), Mike (27th October 2017), Mutchie (30th October 2017), starlight (29th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    That doesn't surprise me, Indigris. One of my guardians is a dragon, not a reptilian but he's still a type of being that's considered to be evil (eg the biblical great dragon that's hurled to earth). I've never seen him in physical form, he said he's very big and scary looking (like the dragons depicted in medieval pictures) but he has manifested in spirit form in physicality for me, twice, and he's a very unique and powerful spirit.

The first time was after he told me he would, I was walking with my friend and he manifested as a warm wind that whooshed around in a large infinity pattern and he made physical contact with both my friend and I each time he passed between us, a bit like when a cat smooches you by running their body along you. The second time was in my bedroom, a much smaller space but he just went through the walls like they weren't there (as spirits do) as he flew in the infinity pattern but this time he was speaking to me the whole time and his voice was stationary, beside me.

He's guided me a lot and protects me. He's fearless and fierce but he's a very happy being, funny, kind, smart and one of my best friends.
    He sounds like a joy to have around. Supposedly, mine is a warrior, with swords and the whole shabang. I have never heard nor seen him, but for some reason, I keep getting the image that he wears blue. Maybe that's him talking, but I don't think so. According to the woman that told me about him, he's very tall, muscular, has a face that resembles a Komodo dragon, and has a loud, deep, rumbling voice.

Doesn't sound like the kind of dude you want to pick a fight with

I would probably s**t myself if he just randomly popped up in my apartment without warning, but somehow, this image she gave me of him doesn't frighten me at all. That being said, I've gotten zero communication from him as far as I am concerned, but it could just be that I'm dense and haven't noticed. I haven't been meditating like I was instructed/nudged to, though, so that's likely why. I hope I'm not pissing him off, lol.

When you heard your dragon friend the first time, did you hear him audibly, as if he were physically in the room with you?

I think we should discuss this via PM, though: I don't want to pollute the thread too much, but I figured I would share this much in case anyone's interested

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (27th October 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

My Guard is a Reptilian, placed there by my Mantids specifically to guard me. He is extremely respectful and addresses me as "My Lady".

There are different reptilians on this planet and not all of them are Draco, just as not all humans are Hitler.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Daozen (27th October 2017), DeDukshyn (27th October 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017), onevoice (31st October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017), sunwings (27th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    My Guard is a Reptilian, placed there by my Mantids specifically to guard me. He is extremely respectful and addresses me as "My Lady".

There are different reptilians on this planet and not all of them are Draco, just as not all humans are Hitler.
    Your Guard? Is that basically the same thing as a Spirit Guide, just a different name, or is it something else entirely? I recall watching a documentary a while back where a gentleman had a pair of reptilian guards, but it was never stated what their designated reason for this was.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), gnostic9 (28th October 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Exomatrix, have you digested any of the Lacerta information?

Not to be that guy, but I find it highly ineffective providing videos without an opinion or your own account of that information.
    I've digested the information and I find it intriguing to no end.
    I'm of the opinion that the Lacerta information may very well be the ONLY account that matters as far as reptilians are concerned.

It offers a detailed account, historical perspective and an understanding of what is going on.
    IF the Lacerta interview is true, (and as crazy as it sounds I lean in that direction) it is top notch to the extent that ALL of the other information on Reptilians can be discarded because of how irrelevant it is.

When exposing yourself to the information prepare to take notes, because there is just so much information it will be lost on you if you don't.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), mountain_jim (30th October 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

I appreciate being made aware of the Lacerta interview, and found much of the rich historical detail quite interesting.

The basic premise reminded me of Doctor Who and the Silurians, written in 1969 I believe and revisited on down through the series of Doctors and stories.

I also can entertain the possibility that the Lacerta account contains true info.

At 1:56 to 1:58 or so, the discussion around the image of the triangular UFO she ascribed to the US SSP apparently was quite interesting.

Here is a post from another forum discussing this material 10 years ago I found worthwhile:

Quote One aspect of the file that I researched was the comet that hit earth 65 million years ago. Apparently, there are multiple craters (no actual fragments of the comet) that dates back to 65 million years. The shiva crater, which is highly debated, implies that a comet of 25 miles diameter hit earth at approximately the same time. Hmmm... that's interesting. Also, the evidence for this cataclysm is not so much in the material of the comet as it is in the effects of a thermal blast, that are often times associated with comets (i.e. crystaline globule structures, and iridium deposits).

FACT:

The Hominid's transformation to Human was faster than any other recorded species. This changes has been characterized as violent genetic mutations in the brains that increased the brain mass at a rate that was unprecedented in the grand taxonomy of evolution.

We have more junk DNA (90% of total DNA) than any other species. This is strange when you consider how efficiently evolution molds life.

Many ancient cultures such as the Sumerians and Egyptians reached their pennicle at the onset of their civilization, only to regress gradually with time. This is an archeological and anthopological anomaly that is widely known in the field, but is not much talked about.

Recent decoding of Neanderthal DNA has revealed that Humans did not genetically branch ouf from the Neanderthal ancestors. There is no DNA evidence that they ever mated with Humans.

65 million years ago there was a class of dinosaurs called Troodon. This species had a brain larger than most modern birds, and was said to have the same type of brain-mass /body-mass ratio as modern birds. This is important because evolutionary psychology tells us that the single most important indicator for intelligence is brain-mass/ body-mass ratio. THat's why a parot is so smart. The Troodon had a body mass of a small human, but a brain-mass/body-mass ratio that is of a higher degree to mammals. This creature also had a partially apposable thumb. They had large eyes which indicates they are of a nocturnal nature (think caves). link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troodon

There are African minning sites that date as far back as 60,000 B.C.

OPINION

Social Psychological studies have demonstrated that Humans have a group oriented mentallity that is shortsighted and is oblivious to others outside their group. This tendency extends to humanity's natural arrogant self perception. Assuming the universe revolves around earth is one example. It wasn't until Corpenicus heliocentric discovery were people's knowledge no longer pervious to their natural belief of being special. Similarly people nowadays naturally take the disposition that we could be uniqure amongst billions of candidates, that we may indeed be the only intelligent life form in the universe.

Emperical observation indicates that the necessary element for life in earth is a geophysical sourse that produces energy for some type of simple bacteria form that can be used as a food source for more complex organisms, thus the beginning of an ecosystem. Life exists in all facets of earth. They exist in near boling temperatures in thermal vents. They exist is freezing temperatures such as in anctarctica. Life even prospers in places that don't have sunlight such as a caves and deep underwater environments.

If we are to choose among two assumptions: 1. We are alone 2. We are not alone. Why do we relegate the assumption that we are not alone as the most complicated of all explanations when trying to undertand a mystery?

Lacerta files spoke to me in more ways than in its entertaining value.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th October 2017 at 21:25.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

39. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (31st October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast