+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Positive Reptilian Contact?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,332 times in 8,672 posts

Default Re: Positive Reptilian Contact?

A later thought about Lacerta - what if all this info was somewhat true, except that this reptilian group living in underground Earth is actually an ET reptilian group only claiming to have evolved on this planet.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    A later thought about Lacerta - what if all this info was somewhat true, except that this reptilian group living in underground Earth is actually an ET reptilian group only claiming to have evolved on this planet.

I'm of the opinion that this is not a concerted effort or official message from the reptilian civilization, this appears to be the equivalent of a college student doing field work for her masters degree in sociology or anthropology and taking a moment to give the natives a rare explanation of what is going on and what has gone on for all the good it will do them.
    I don't think there is an agenda in so far as providing misleading information, this is simply my own take here.

I'm of the opinion that spirit guides evolution to take various forms and for one reason or another it appears that humans and reptilians are fairly consistent as evolved vehicles for the spirit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mountain_jim (31st October 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #23
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

I suggest looking at the eyes of anyone you engage with. If the eyes spin in any way, shape or form, get out. Whoever /whatever it is means > = nothing good. This is my opinion. GET OUT asap
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 31st October 2017 at 06:48.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    I suggest looking at the eyes of anyone you engage with. If the eyes spin in any way, shape or form, get out. Whoever /whatever it is means > = nothing good. This is my opinion. GET OUT asap
    Spin, how, exactly? How would this be indicative of one in disguise?

And why should one leave? While there are certainly nasty ones out there, why would spinning eyes instantlybe a red flag?

It is not my intention to be antagonistic, but merely to understand.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Patient (13th November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Another option is to see into others, to learn how to disable the switch mentioned in the interview. Thanks for DNA to draw attention to it, as regardless of whether it is true, many points mentioned in it can be taken up individually for assessment of truthfulness.

Overall the interviewee paints a fairly deprecating impression of humanity, perhaps not undue. It is important to keep in mind that this condescending portrayal is not to do with the actual limits of human ability, only the conditioning or programming of the human mind. This does not mean this programming cannot be undone. There is much evidence that the programming can in fact be dismantled.

For example with the mimicry, it is not required to try and see the entire form of a non-human entity for what it really is. Only looking into the eyes is necessary with the constantly maintained affirmation and intention of desire to disable that switch. This is not possible if you are too afraid to unplug from the bliss-is-ignorance state, and that is meant at the subconscious level. It is not enough to want it only at the conscious level.

Not that the opportunity will come up often anyway, depending on what kind of a role you might be able to play in the grander scheme of things.

A more important alteration to the programming is what is mentioned with regards to manipulation of the mind when the human's eyes are closed (meaning asleep or nearly asleep). There are scientific reasons for this distinction having to do with brainwave frequency. The key bit of information is described around 1h37m in the video, suggesting that only an awakened mind has a chance to defend against this manipulation due to abruptly changing oscillation. After closing eyes, the brainwaves stabilize and move predictably through the lower portion of the circadian rhythm, making the mind an easy target.

Defense here requires more practice and specific training but it is in fact possible for humans to do so. Not only this, but it will be necessary for many humans to develop this capability to better prepare themselves for the uncertain future ahead.

Lastly the interviewee assures humans that no defense is possible against a more highly developed species, but this is also untrue. It is likely to be the case, but not an absolute. As DNA correctly identifies, the role here of the interviewee is not that of an expert with regards to what a human is or is not capable of, but only of what the average human appears to be capable of.

If there is any assurance provided by some additional information here, it is also the case that even those more advanced species are themselves studied in precisely the same way as we are, this pattern repeats itself indefinitely and not without purpose. Reality itself is designed for the sole purpose of intelligence studying other intelligence within a context of some kind. The study of a reality from outside of that reality is also highly similar.

All the additional millions of years of historical context, advanced technology, and so on and so forth, still cannot buy any life form some sort of ticket to a better mode of operation within a reality, nor an exit from it should they be dissatisfied with it in some way.

And sometimes, a seemingly much simpler life form than they can do what they could not, through pursuing nothing more complicated than a universal law of alignment. Just as we would be "too simple" to understand ever so many things as described regardless in order to "study our reaction", they could just as easily overlook the key by being too caught up in rigid modes of intellectual self-confinement.

At any rate, the most miraculous possibilities ahead will come with inter-species cooperation and the setting aside of the terribly overplayed roles of the scientists studying the lesser life forms. It really is getting old to twist the natural modes of reality into such lowly vibrating and dissonant patterns of vibration and miss the whole point of things all the while. Read between the words and see the point of the message.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

DNA (1st November 2017), Hazelfern (1st November 2017), Limor Wolf (12th November 2017), mountain_jim (1st November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

And why should one leave? While there are certainly nasty ones out there, why would spinning eyes instantlybe a red flag?

My comment is based on a personal experience which has nothing to do with your thread I suppose.
    Spinning eyes do not point to reptilian but uncontrolled rage burning within the observed people.
    I felt my life to be in danger so I left.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

findingneo (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mojo (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Another option is to see into others, to learn how to disable the switch mentioned in the interview. Thanks for DNA to draw attention to it, as regardless of whether it is true, many points mentioned in it can be taken up individually for assessment of truthfulness.
    This switch, this handle that humans have had built into their mind for easy telepathic manipulation is something I have wanted to elaborate on for a long time, but folks for the most part either don't get it or don't want to get it.

Ingo Swann in his book "Penetration" made it very clear that mankind is at a distinct disadvantage to ET's because ETs not only have telepathy but telepathy plus.
    Telepathy being the ability of an ET to read your mind, telepathy plus being the ability of an ET to insert thoughts, images and feelings into your mind.

This single topic can cross over into say Sasquatch research.
    My uncle had a Sasquatch sighting, up close and personal. The Sasquatch screamed at him from about 20 feet away.
    My uncle went into a fugue state, a state which has bothered him his entire life when reflecting on the situation.
    I've been of the opinion ever since I was 12 that Sasquatch had some kind of psychic power.
    This is one of the reasons the Lacerta interview appealed to me so much, it answered a lot of questions that were already in my mind.
    I'm of the opinion that Sasquatch is capable of influencing this same lever.
    Folks may look as Sasquatch as being archaic but I very much believe that Sasquatch may be more advanced than mankind as a whole due to mankind's genetic degradation which was purposefully applied by said Elohim/Annunaki.

Overall the interviewee paints a fairly deprecating impression of humanity, perhaps not undue. It is important to keep in mind that this condescending portrayal is not to do with the actual limits of human ability, only the conditioning or programming of the human mind. This does not mean this programming cannot be undone. There is much evidence that the programming can in fact be dismantled.

I believe there have been methods found through the CIA MKULTRA techniques. I do not agree with these methods one bit.
    I do not understand how massive trauma and abuse can open psychic pathways normally unaccessible.
    But if we are to believe Cathy O'Brien, Bryce Tayler and especially the writings of Sue Arrigo which Herve has catalogued here http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/ then it appears certain doors to open if enough destruction is applied to the human being/victim.

And sometimes, a seemingly much simpler life form than they can do what they could not, through pursuing nothing more complicated than a universal law of alignment. Just as we would be "too simple" to understand ever so many things as described regardless in order to "study our reaction", they could just as easily overlook the key by being too caught up in rigid modes of intellectual self-confinement.

Agreed, case in point with Sasquatch.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), mojo (2nd November 2017), triquetra (18th December 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Hi all, wanted to bring up an important distinction. People sometimes confuse the Mantis as an reptilian type and they are completely different imo. Personally observed the mantis type and although he showed no emotion it did not intimidate or react in a negative way in fact it illuminated the cabin area enough for me to see him. This is best image that is similar to look that was observed that evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mantis.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	36406  

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Callista (2nd November 2017), Hazelfern (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Just look at our society ! They want to talk about satanic rituals and stuff well everything in life is basically a ritual here when it comes to blood sacrifices look to the slaughter houses, that’s one of the biggest blood sacrifices that people participate in daily.
    Exactly! This is the only thing that ever rang true with me regarding 'killing and then eating'
    There is a long lost interview with Leo Sprinkle, his last words in the interview were to the effect;
    'I do not truly know what is going on, but it is no different than how we treat the creatures of this earth'
    If we stop consuming creatures then maybe humans will rise above'

I am paraphrasing, it's been years since I heard Leo but it's not that hard to figure out.

It's so simple, why didn't I get this 30 years ago?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Jayren (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

My comment is based on a personal experience which has nothing to do with your thread I suppose.
    Spinning eyes do not point to reptilian but uncontrolled rage burning within the observed people.
    I felt my life to be in danger so I left.
    Ah, I see. Unrelated, as in nothing to do with Reptilians, and rather, a normal person (or a different being masked as/inside of a human)? And when you say spinning, how do you mean it?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tam For This Post:

XelNaga (17th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I literally mean the eyes were spinning in their sockets. I encountered the such said thing only twice in my life.
    Both women, enraged for no reason and dreadful to deal with.
    Quote (or a different being masked as/inside of a human)?
    Yes, that is my take on it and it is not pleasant being.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th November 2017 at 14:18. Reason: clean it up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

XelNaga (17th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    How interesting. I have been told by an alleged psychic that one of my spirit guides is a Reptilian. Now, she could have been all manner of illegitimate, but she did get some things right that make me think she's at least clairvoyant to an extent.
    Hello Tam ,
    whenever somebody tells someone that this or that is their spirit guide alarm bells should go off. Because think about it...
    a) how do they really know?
    b) why is up to THEM to tell you? What could be their motive in telling you that?
    c) what would usually follow next? You will become curious about him/her/it, maybe even spirit guides in general (if you weren't familiar with the concept before) and maybe even try to get in contact/communication with them, right? Then you may let them give you advice/information/etc, possibly even let them guide your life...
    Well, can you see any red flags here?

Quote Of course, we all need to be mindful of deception, but that can be said for virtually every encounter with a non-human sentient being.
    Exactly! So let me ask you this - since you started this thread 7 years ago.
    Have you ever followed up on this psychic's telling? Did you try to get in contact with this Reptilian (via meditation for instance)?
    To be honest with you, I hope you didn't. Because that's an easy way for an entity to attach to a human. And that by permission!

I always tell people that the only professional way to lead someone to their spirit guides is to encourage them to seek them out/find them by themselves - and only by themselves! Some tips or guidance may be offered as to how to do that but even that can be iffy and "thin ice". A lot should really be left to the seeker and any good psychic/spiritualist/whatever - that has your best interest in mind - will tell you that you should put up basic protection first! Because you never know who or what you will run into otherwise and "offer" themselves to you. But how many give that basic and sensible advice?

Quote Supposedly, mine is a warrior, with swords and the whole shabang. I have never heard nor seen him, but for some reason, I keep getting the image that he wears blue. Maybe that's him talking, but I don't think so. According to the woman that told me about him, he's very tall, muscular, has a face that resembles a Komodo dragon, and has a loud, deep, rumbling voice.
    Again, red flag!
    a) How would they already know all these details about your supposed spirit guide? Doesn't it sound like they are in touch with that entity themselves and want you to become their next or additional host?
    b) See how the psychic was already planting an image in your head and you went with it?
    c) Notice how alluring and impressive that image was? Warrior, tall, muscular,etc. It really is the same old same old schtick! Of course it also works the other way around, beautiful, long hair, magical abilities etc. However, most times spirit guides are usually animals (animal totem) and they can be projected in a very attractive/alluring way too. They may be indeed like that or it could be a ruse.

Quote I would probably s**t myself if he just randomly popped up in my apartment without warning, but somehow, this image she gave me of him doesn't frighten me at all.
    Of course not, because it wasn't meant to frighten you. Obviously that wouldn't work to attract you to him, would it.

Quote That being said, I've gotten zero communication from him as far as I am concerned, but it could just be that I'm dense and haven't noticed. I haven't been meditating like I was instructed/nudged to, though, so that's likely why.
    See? You were instructed/nudged to.! This confirms what I said above. People should only be nudged so far as to "how can I get in touch with my spirit guides?".

Quote I hope I'm not pissing him off, lol.
    Any "spirit guide" that gets pissed about not getting (enough) attention or not being followed or called upon or whatever most likely has not your best interest at heart!!

Btw, is the fact that this psychic tried to convince you of this spirit guide (I would call this an attempt to attach/assign that entity to you) the main reason why you started this thread in terms of "not all reptilians are evil, right"? It's like you wanted to get assurance now that it would be ok to "accept" this supposed spirit guide. Interesting, eh?

Either way, I'm glad that you didn't immediately and blindly accept what that psychic told you - and I hope you haven't until this day. (?)

Last but not least, while we're on the subject - a spirit guide is only good/real if they encourage/lead you to self-reliance and independence and not make you dependent on or addicted to them. Or demand things of you, especially things like offerings/gifts/rituals etc.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (17th April 2024), XelNaga (17th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2