+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russia Arming the world

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Russia Arming the world

and why it is necessary? Well, when you disarm the people and the thugs in the government are armed to the teeth then you have treason. This is exactly the same on the world scale. of course the thugs wants to disarm the world under the guise of world peace. While they continuously develop technology aimed at enslaving the whole world. I hope world leaders who participate in the UN disarming initiative will soon wake up to their foolishness. Arm the people and arm the world. we cannot afford to be unarmed while the thugs are armed to the teeth.

https://www.rt.com/news/397248-russi...00-us-concern/

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...e-systems.html

http://defenceupdate.in/india-russia...pgrade-sukhoi/

http://www.euronews.com/2017/10/11/r...uterte-reveals

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (26th October 2017), Baby Steps (26th October 2017), bluestflame (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), East Sun (27th October 2017), justntime2learn (29th October 2017), Mike Gorman (26th October 2017), Nasu (26th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Russia Arming the world

meet Russias newest toy: The Sarmat-Rocket. It renders any existing and future Missile Defence System unfunctionable, it can be equipped with 15 maneuverable warheads, that can overwhelm any missile defense today and in the near future.
    The trillions of american taxpayers money spend on various missile defence systems has been spend for absolutely nothing.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Bubu (26th October 2017), enigma3 (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (26th October 2017), seko (26th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Russian Federation Avalon Member AndrejPeĉënkin's Avatar
    Thanks

Utter nonsence, dear Bubu, excuse me. Russia is arming not the people but the bandits who rule the countries the people are living in. So are the other major providers/sellers of arms in the world (the biggest arms-sellers are the majority of the UN Security Council). It's all nasty, absurd and intolerable. The whole thing of arms creation and distribution/selling (who PAYS for that? - the taxpayers) is the ugliest game ever possible and yet being conducted.
    Andrej Peĉënkin
    Sin'avskoje, Russia
    andrej.pechonkin@gmail.com

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AndrejPeĉënkin For This Post:

airaspect (27th October 2017), Baby Steps (26th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Bubu (26th October 2017), Builder (26th October 2017), DeDukshyn (27th October 2017), Franny (27th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), seko (26th October 2017), uzn (26th October 2017), wisky (29th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    meet Russias newest toy: The Sarmat-Rocket. It renders any existing and future Missile Defence System unfunctionable, it can be equipped with 15 maneuverable warheads, that can overwhelm any missile defense today and in the near future.
    The trillions of american taxpayers money spend on various missile defence systems has been spend for absolutely nothing.

Yes

The missile defence systems are not there to stop missiles

They are there so that mad generals can persuade foolish Presidents that attacking nuclear armed countries is viable & sensible
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 26th October 2017 at 11:25.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (26th October 2017), Bubu (26th October 2017), enigma3 (26th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017), uzn (27th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    and why it is necessary? Well, when you disarm the people and the thugs in the government are armed to the teeth then you have treason. This is exactly the same on the world scale. of course the thugs wants to disarm the world under the guise of world peace. While they continuously develop technology aimed at enslaving the whole world. I hope world leaders who participate in the UN disarming initiative will soon wake up to their foolishness. Arm the people and arm the world. we cannot afford to be unarmed while the thugs are armed to the teeth.

https://www.rt.com/news/397248-russi...00-us-concern/

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...e-systems.html

http://defenceupdate.in/india-russia...pgrade-sukhoi/

http://www.euronews.com/2017/10/11/r...uterte-reveals
    A part of world history, beyond dispute. Note the Soviets shared their intellectual property, technology etc.

[IMG][/IMG]
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Bruno (26th October 2017), Bubu (26th October 2017), justntime2learn (26th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

The single greatest seller of armaments today is none other than the good ol' USA. And it's not even close. I always remember that the Deep state rich bastards want endless war, so constantly selling arms around the world is right up their alley. Just take note of how many times the USA and its minions have let ISIS fighters escape in Syria to fight another day. I don't need any more proof than that.
    We are chest deep into the Kali Yuga now. All manner of sick, sordid perversions will manifest on our blue planet. Time to sit back, observe, and watch the satanic parade pass and hope that I and family have chosen a safe place to wait it out.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Baby Steps (27th October 2017), Bubu (26th October 2017), Franny (27th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017), uzn (27th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    The single greatest seller of armaments today is none other than the good ol' USA. And it's not even close. I always remember that the Deep state rich bastards want endless war, so constantly selling arms around the world is right up their alley. Just take note of how many times the USA and its minions have let ISIS fighters escape in Syria to fight another day. I don't need any more proof than that.
    We are chest deep into the Kali Yuga now. All manner of sick, sordid perversions will manifest on our blue planet. Time to sit back, observe, and watch the satanic parade pass and hope that I and family have chosen a safe place to wait it out.
    The Russian deals on the links I posted involves US allies or former US allies. An indisputable proof that the game is changing. Have you heard that war with N Korea was postponed until summer and that came after "the calm before the storm" . http://revolutionradio.org/2017/10/1...uclear-crisis/

But then the positioning of military near China goes on.
    https://sputniknews.com/military/201...e-south-korea/

While a similar thing is happening around Russia
    https://nworeport.me/2017/07/13/us-m...unding-russia/

O have you heard of the mass surrender of ISIS
    https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/to...005212807.html

So what does this tell us?

The globalist is losing control and is aiming for the big war against the big oppositions since they are the main reasons.

So in a way you are correct. Lets sit back and watch the SHTF.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Baby Steps (27th October 2017), Mike Gorman (26th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I dislike guns, I also dislike the use of large knives to disembowel people and remove the heads, I hate chunky pieces of wood being used to clobber innocent heads, I absolutely despise thick ropes being employed to hang dissenting voices. An armed citizenry might be unpleasant, not ideal - but the tyranny of this world means that unless you can back your will up with defense, you will be squashed like a bug under the same boot that seeks to stamp human faces forever.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Baby Steps (27th October 2017), Bubu (27th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (28th October 2017), Franny (27th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

It sickens me to see young people in uniform armed to the teeth standing like so many robots awaiting a command to instantly go into action
    to do what they are blindly conditioned to do.
    And the same thing is facing them.
    'shi head tried to disarm the American people and thankfully failed. The American people are not stupid....we will never disarm as we know
    the reason why we need to be armed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Bubu (27th October 2017), Franny (27th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by AndrejPeĉënkin (here)
    Utter nonsence, dear Bubu, excuse me. Russia is arming not the people but the bandits who rule the countries the people are living in. So are the other major providers/sellers of arms in the world (the biggest arms-sellers are the majority of the UN Security Council). It's all nasty, absurd and intolerable. The whole thing of arms creation and distribution/selling (who PAYS for that? - the taxpayers) is the ugliest game ever possible and yet being conducted.
    This took me a couple reads to really get what you were saying, but yes indeed, we often are too quick to forget that the really big moves are made by the thugs who control countries, not the countries themselves. While it doesn't change what is actually happening, keeping that in mind helps to keep a greater number of people in the conversation - a further harmony in understanding the issues. Well pointed out.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Bubu (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by AndrejPeĉënkin (here)
    This took me a couple reads to really get what you were saying, but yes indeed, we often are too quick to forget that the really big moves are made by the thugs who control countries, not the countries themselves. While it doesn't change what is actually happening, keeping that in mind helps to keep a greater number of people in the conversation - a further harmony in understanding the issues. Well pointed out.
    Well Russia just gave the Philippines government some rifles and I can assure you our present government are not thugs. So in this regard you are already wrong. Ok so what country in the world has so much police abuse to the people that almost every week you can read it in the news? Now that's the country ruled by thugs. Just a week ago a military man was gunned down in the Philippines by a tandem riding on motor bikes. a policemen who committed murder was dismiss from service immediately, is in jail and under trial. Many abusive policemen have been gunned down in the 90s and 80s. we still have vigilantes. And while firearms permit is very strict. i can order an uzi and delivered to me in a week via black market. Use to have an ingram when I was younger. Our country is not ruled by thugs and so are many countries. The leaders could be corrupt but they arent certainly thugs when you describe the globalist as thugs. And lastly people are corrupt because we have been corrupted by TV religion etc and you knew who are behind them. Now how do we take back our freedom when the thug globalist, who are behind corrupting humanity, are hiding behind some of the most powerful military in the world that will stop at nothing that if you happen to have 9 lives they will kill you 9 times if you get in their way. I see no other way than arm yourself and try to defeat them. And as you are against my suggestion perhaps you have come up with a better way to take back our freedom and our humanity. people have woken up, world leaders are now aware of who the real enemies are. Russia did the perfect timing in selling arms for you cant sell arms to people who dont know who the real enemies are, that would be chaos. If Russia has gained the confidence to sell arms to US allies, arms that could be turned on them then you knew something has changed. Cosmic awareness perhaps???

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), DeDukshyn (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Russian Federation Avalon Member AndrejPeĉënkin's Avatar
    Thanks

I do understand you, dear Bubu. However, all in all, I am absolutely against this horrible situation of arms selling to thugs. At the end of the day, it's only thugs who gain from arms selling. Vigilantes are a temporary solution.
    Andrej Peĉënkin
    Sin'avskoje, Russia
    andrej.pechonkin@gmail.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndrejPeĉënkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

There's obviously a couple dynamics at play here that need to be kept in consideration for these topics.

1) In order for there to be a sale, there has to be a buyer. If someone is selling, say, drugs for example, do I have to buy them? Of course not, I am only going to buy that seller's drugs if I plan to use drugs. If I have no plan to use drugs, I obviously won't buy them and there will be no sale. If I do have a plan to use drugs, then I need to find a seller for those drugs. If the guy in my first example won't sell me the drugs, even if he has them, do I suddenly not want my drugs anymore? No, I find someone else willing to sell me drugs. I will probably keep looking until I find a seller. This is the dynamic that Andrej is trying get across. Without a buyer looking to buy, there can be no seller. Should we consider these buyers of drugs / weapons as poor helpless victims of a crime? They are not - their desires to use the drugs or guns is what leads to the crime. Without the desire of the buyer to actually use weapons, there is no sale.

2) The other dynamic is what goes on behind the scenes and some of the details. If I use the USA for example, the number one exporter of weapons by far (far exceeding that of Russia), it is not their government that sells the weapons directly, it is the 3rd party corporations that manufacture the weapons looking to make more profit by expanding their sales. It is not the American people, and it is not directly the American government (although they are complicit) - it is corporate greed with the government allowing and even endorsing it for tax revenue (again greed and for long term tactical planning).

There is also a group of people who pull strings above or behind governments who have vested interests in these transactions, either for monetary gain, or to create a situation that the group plans out unilaterally behind all governments backs even -- Dick Cheney is a good known example of these tactics. He made himself a fortune off of the fabricated wars with Afghanistan and Iraq.

I did have to smirk a little though when you mentioned this though Bubu:
    Quote ... I can assure you our present government are not thugs ...
    There is a lot, an awful lot, of people who might argue with you on that point regarding Duterte. But to be nice I won't get into that

Some interesting articles on arms trade:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/politi...ide/index.html

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...arms-business/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th October 2017 at 17:14.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), seko (28th October 2017), TargeT (28th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

apparently we deffer in the description of thugs and as such we cant have a constructive discussion. In the world stage there is only one group of thug far as I'm concern and it is not to them Russia is selling arms. They are armed to the teeth how do you defeat them? or you just dont do anything about it because arms sale is disgusting.

"There is a lot, an awful lot, of people who might argue with you on that point regarding Duterte.  But to be nice I won't get into that "

does not surprise me at all if up to this point people are still sheeple. a perfect example of how people can be misled by mainstream and alternative media. Are you proposing that you can read the book from 6 meters away better than the person who is holding it.
    Seems to me that until now you haven't yet realize that when media says its white its actually black.
    This is one reason I like to come to Avalon I can get it directly from people who is closer to the drama. I would consider myself foolish to argue about a crime with someone who is present on the crime scene when the crime happened.

https://journal-neo.org/2016/10/17/w...ident-duterte/
    Last edited by Bubu; 28th October 2017 at 09:27.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

TargeT (28th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

There is a lot, an awful lot, of people who might argue with you on that point regarding Duterte. But to be nice I won't get into that
    Yea, I dunno how he could NOT be considered a classic "thug"

The unabated extrajudicial killings alone are enough.

He's killing drug users and dealers a like, seeing them as subhuman; and offering pardons for his staff that does the same.... Arming him further is probably a bad idea.

apparently we deffer in the description of thugs and as such we cant have a constructive discussion.
    I doubt that's the case, disagreeing is fine.

I also agree that the ruling power in russia would classify as "thugs"

Though I don't see how the US is very different.
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th October 2017 at 14:17.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th October 2017), Baby Steps (28th October 2017), Bubu (28th October 2017), DeDukshyn (28th October 2017), mojo (28th October 2017), seko (28th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Yea, I dunno how he could NOT be considered a classic "thug"

The unabated extrajudicial killings alone are enough.

He's killing drug users and dealers a like, seeing them as subhuman; and offering pardons for his staff that does the same.... Arming him further is probably a bad idea.

apparently we deffer in the description of thugs and as such we cant have a constructive discussion.
    I doubt that's the case, disagreeing is fine.

I also agree that the ruling power in russia would classify as "thugs"

Though I don't see how the US is very different.
    well yes by all definition he is a thug. Thugs play dirty and off the rules because rules are burden. Now if you are playing with someone who plays off the rules do you play by the rules and expect to win? Dutertes admin. Is at odds with the oligarchs some examples are this
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-j...-idUSKCN1B20GR

"The latest deal will help Mighty Corp pay unpaid taxes in the Philippines. The company was charged with avoiding 37.88 billion pesos in taxes, and offered to pay 25 billion pesos with funds from the sale, the Philippines’ Department of Finance said in July."

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/20...ers-over-debts

"MANILA, Philippines — President Duterte on Wednesday vowed to go after a Lopez-owned firm and six other companies that allegedly owe debts to the government as he accused their owners of benefiting from corruption in government."

despite many admin. before no one has ever achieve this.

just a couple example to point out how the battle could be very difficult for him. He has a bad mouth and is killing small drug users thats just about what i dont like about him. In general he is a thug victimizing the thugs who are victimizing the people and I love him for that. one thing that I learned from life is; if you play against a thug dont play by the rules and expect to win thats outright foolishness.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th October 2017), DouglasDanger (1st November 2017), Ernie Nemeth (28th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread