+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman Says he Plans to Name Pedophiles in Hollywood

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Corey Feldman Says he Plans to Name Pedophiles in Hollywood

Not wanting to be a damp squib or lessen this at all, or pee on his fireworks, I truly hope he names all pedos involved and soon. But looking into this I found his indigo-go fundraising page connected to all this shocking new news.

He is aiming to raise ten million dollars to make a film about his life, where he will spill the beans on the predators in Hollywood. So far he's raised over $125,000!! $1000 gets you a personal email of gratitude, $10,000 gets you a ticket to the premier of the movie, $100,000 gets you a credit in the film's titles..

Call me a cynic but is it just me or is there something a bit fishy about all this?

My gut tells me that his impassioned videos are simply marketing buzz towards his goal of ten million dollars. I know films cost a lot, but surely a bio movie with him as the star would not cost soo much? How many film crew would be needed for such an undertaking? As it is a flexible goal it means he gets to keep whatever he makes even if it does not reach it's targeted financial goal of ten million..

My last point, this means in all practical sense that he will not be outing any pedos until the movie comes out. That could be a few years off right?

This is what Corey has to say about it:

Corey and I fear for our safety, and we need protection to get this truth out. To do this in the way Corey envisions it will take both time and money. Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished. In order to make a true Hollywood Blockbuster these days the studios are spending upwards of $150,000,000 on average. We are asking for less that a tenth of that to make a top level quality film that will be guaranteed as a theatrical release. Even if every twitter follower pitches in $100 we are there. We can protect ourselves with security and a legal team as we fight to tell this story, and pay for the films production, editing, marketing, and distribution. This 1 time fee covers the whole process start to finish, and will pay for our families protection and security, while we go through this very difficult, painful, and scary process. It will also cover initial legal fees. Additionally, Corey believes this revolutionary approach to self financing and self distribution can revolutionize the film industry and take away the power from those who now hold the keys to the world of Entertainment, which allows the power monsters to continue doing the things they have for so long. This can truly be a way to regain control over who has access to children in the industry, while weeding out the criminals who have already caused the damage. This is a call for the world to unite for a most important cause, to preserve the innocence of children. Please do your part TODAY.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...uth-campaign#/
    Last edited by Nasu; 27th October 2017 at 08:38.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Basho (28th October 2017), Bluegreen (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), ceetee9 (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017), Reinhard (27th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

This video prominently features Corey talking about how widespread pedophilia is in the industry, but it is listed under the general topic of The Disney Deception, because of Disney's dominant role in MK Ultra programming aimed at influencing and using children. This is the result of the decades long, deep collusion between the block of those who produce film, music and advertising with the intelligence agencies, as both are guided by the social engineers who are the curse of generations, the profiteers of misery for centuries.

The video begins with a very emotional and drained Katy Perry giving an interview, revealing a rare insight into how demeaning and draining the music industry is. It also talks about a Saturday Night Live skit with Dwayne Johnson, "The Rock", doing a disturbing set about a child-molesting robot, something commonly sick for the producer and the writers on that show to put out into the public, revealing a lot about the lives of those who make that show and some who are guest hosts.

"What is Happening to Katy Perry... (2017-2018)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMQRFT4bZuc

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

3(C)+me (27th October 2017), bluestflame (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Published on 25 Oct 2017Corey Feldman has released an urgent video saying that powerful Hollywood executives are threatening to kill him, trying to prevent him from outing pedophiles in the industry.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrot...
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/co...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=hmqqx4RIHf0

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

There are many ways Corey can write, produce and direct the film. I get where he is going with this and I understand his desire to do it this way, even as I see much quicker ways to get it done. The sooner he names names the more impact his efforts will have. Waiting the length of a film production will lose public focus on the issues needed to be addressed. There are many working parts to this issue and they live far beyond film.

From my viewpoint he has a right to show how his career, his hopes and his efforts to be better at his craft were completely destroyed, not only by the crimes committed against him, but by the attacks he had to survive when put his entire life on the line by revealing those horrible truths.

I support his efforts to make the film his way and I also urge him to name the names now. I suspect that getting the criminals named will bring in more support for him and the making of the film faster than if he waits. The exposure will also be his protection from those who have so much to lose. Let's see how completely hypocritical both political parties are and how well they can refrain from politicizing these facts.
    Last edited by Hym; 27th October 2017 at 21:47.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

bluestflame (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), mountain_jim (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I agree with Nasu above – something smells. Feldman has given teasers over the years. Now in the heat of the issue and claiming his life is in so much danger he won’t do the one thing that will almost ensure he stays alive – disclose the perps immediately. One would think he’s more in danger the longer he waits but now he’s willing to wait till he gets 10M and takes maybe months to produce a film?
    Maybe the Weinstein outing accomplished it’s purpose already. It took attention away from one of the biggest massacres in American history. The short attention spans of americans have already moved on. They’ve registered the main message – it’s no big deal to massacre white conservative middle America. “Yes, Master, we understand.”
    I’ve wondered why Feldman is still alive if he’s so dangerous to the pedophile power brokers.
    He can make money after the disclosure. He would be in demand. He will be more in demand if he acts now rather than this melodramatic withholding and delay. He can make a biographical movie after the disclosure, it will be in demand. Why can’t he do both? If he discloses first I think entrepreneurs will throw money at him for the movie afterwards.

Sorry to be cynical folks but with every breaking news incident in this country we are just left with questions, questions and more questions, never answers. It’s becoming maddening and he’s not helping. We’re supposed to feel sorry for him but somehow I’m starting to feel sorry for us.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), ceetee9 (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (28th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Corey has a better chance of not being “silenced” if he outs the pedophiles now. Waiting to provide the names of Hollywood pedophiles in a documentary film does at least three things: 1) gives the pedophiles ample time to “silence” him; 2) gives them ample time to mount a defense to debunk his allegations; and, 3) gives them time to find out who has the list of names who may then also be silenced.

It doesn't make sense to me to give those predators all that time. If they know, or suspect, they will be outed in a documentary, and they have no compunction to take him out, then doing so before the film comes out ensures that Corey can't testify against them or be cross examined in court and, further, can derail all or part of the film by eliminating the star accuser/victim.

Since Corey has allegedly already provided the list of names and events about these pedophiles to a “trusted person of power,” then, either way, the names will be revealed (i.e., whether Corey's film is produced and released or if Corey is silenced). Consequently, the perpetrators have nothing to lose and, potentially, something to gain by silencing Corey the sooner the better. While I'll admit silencing him—particularly if it wasn't a “suicide” or “accident”--will add more credence to Corey's allegations, but how many criminal trials went south because the witness(es)/victim(s) were no longer around to testify?

Even though they could still silence Corey if he outs them now, I still think Corey's best “protection” is to provide the names and events immediately and let the bastards scramble to figure out how best to defend themselves. And if he does complete and release the film, think of the millions he could make when all the peeps flock to see how the heads role in the visual presentation of his story.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017), Reinhard (27th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Feldman needs to stop talking about doing it...and just do it!!

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017), Reinhard (27th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I agree with Nasu above – something smells. Feldman has given teasers over the years. Now in the heat of the issue and claiming his life is in so much danger he won’t do the one thing that will almost ensure he stays alive – disclose the perps immediately. One would think he’s more in danger the longer he waits but now he’s willing to wait till he gets 10M and takes maybe months to produce a film?
    Maybe the Weinstein outing accomplished it’s purpose already. It took attention away from one of the biggest massacres in American history. The short attention spans of americans have already moved on. They’ve registered the main message – it’s no big deal to massacre white conservative middle America. “Yes, Master, we understand.”
    I’ve wondered why Feldman is still alive if he’s so dangerous to the pedophile power brokers.
    He can make money after the disclosure. He would be in demand. He will be more in demand if he acts now rather than this melodramatic withholding and delay. He can make a biographical movie after the disclosure, it will be in demand. Why can’t he do both? If he discloses first I think entrepreneurs will throw money at him for the movie afterwards.

Sorry to be cynical folks but with every breaking news incident in this country we are just left with questions, questions and more questions, never answers. It’s becoming maddening and he’s not helping. We’re supposed to feel sorry for him but somehow I’m starting to feel sorry for us.
    Dang, I should've waited to see your post before posting my comments Helene. I couldn't agree more.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Not wanting to be a damp squib or lessen this at all, or pee on his fireworks, I truly hope he names all pedos involved and soon. But looking into this I found his indigo-go fundraising page connected to all this shocking new news.

He is aiming to raise ten million dollars to make a film about his life, where he will spill the beans on the predators in Hollywood. So far he's raised over $125,000!! $1000 gets you a personal email of gratitude, $10,000 gets you a ticket to the premier of the movie, $100,000 gets you a credit in the film's titles..

Call me a cynic but is it just me or is there something a bit fishy about all this?

My gut tells me that his impassioned videos are simply marketing buzz towards his goal of ten million dollars. I know films cost a lot, but surely a bio movie with him as the star would not cost soo much? How many film crew would be needed for such an undertaking? As it is a flexible goal it means he gets to keep whatever he makes even if it does not reach it's targeted financial goal of ten million..

My last point, this means in all practical sense that he will not be outing any pedos until the movie comes out. That could be a few years off right?

This is what Corey has to say about it:

Corey and I fear for our safety, and we need protection to get this truth out. To do this in the way Corey envisions it will take both time and money. Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished. In order to make a true Hollywood Blockbuster these days the studios are spending upwards of $150,000,000 on average. We are asking for less that a tenth of that to make a top level quality film that will be guaranteed as a theatrical release. Even if every twitter follower pitches in $100 we are there. We can protect ourselves with security and a legal team as we fight to tell this story, and pay for the films production, editing, marketing, and distribution. This 1 time fee covers the whole process start to finish, and will pay for our families protection and security, while we go through this very difficult, painful, and scary process. It will also cover initial legal fees. Additionally, Corey believes this revolutionary approach to self financing and self distribution can revolutionize the film industry and take away the power from those who now hold the keys to the world of Entertainment, which allows the power monsters to continue doing the things they have for so long. This can truly be a way to regain control over who has access to children in the industry, while weeding out the criminals who have already caused the damage. This is a call for the world to unite for a most important cause, to preserve the innocence of children. Please do your part TODAY.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...uth-campaign#/
    I thought about it being a marketing ploy after posting yesterday. It looks like his movie campaign is getting a lot of media attention, which usually takes coordinated media relations -- a PR person, a press release, etc. -- though it's possible it just went viral.

Also, Feldman says: “I will make the film, I will direct the film, I will produce the film, and I will self-distribute it to guarantee it gets a theatrical release with your donations. Additionally, it will help me buy the security and the legal team I need to protect my family.” How can he guarantee distribution to theaters? Who owns the theaters?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), ceetee9 (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (28th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Reinhard (27th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Call me naive, but given the available technology it does not take the making of a film to be released in theaters, if and who knows when, to out the perverts and continue the emerging process of bringing them to justice. There is a much simpler, faster, and less expensive way to tell the truth and out the criminals. Just do it.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

3(C)+me (27th October 2017), Bluegreen (27th October 2017), BMJ (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), ceetee9 (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Helene West (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Noelle (27th October 2017), Reinhard (27th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

That's the problem - if he just "does it" - he could be sued millions & it will cost even more to defend it... this is how "they" largely keep it under wraps. It would need one or more witnesses/accusers to make it stick

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    That's the problem - if he just "does it" - he could be sued millions & it will cost even more to defend it... this is how "they" largely keep it under wraps. It would need one or more witnesses/accusers to make it stick
    I do not disagree. But, he does claim to be one of them, and presumably he would have one or more others in the film.

Making a movie does not protect one from libel, slander and defamation if it contains false and defamatory statements of and concerning actual people. Making a work of fiction on the subject will be just that, fiction and another movie on top of more movies.

There are a few ways he can go with this short of a movie that will protect him and his loved ones, as much as possible, and also provide a safe way, legally and otherwise, to get the information out. But, admittedly, he would be up against powerful and wealthy forces either way.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th October 2017), Hym (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I see where you're coming from - the movie thing should be the least of his priorities.

Seeking out other witnesses who are prepared to support him on record should be his highest. My hunch would be that the six people he knows of would have assaulted others.

If we look back at other famous cases, it's an incredibly difficult thing to prove. Michael Jackson comes to mind (not suggesting he was or wasn't guilty; it's the fallout damage the accusation can do if false OR true, to others not directly involved).

It's not easy.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th October 2017 at 18:07.

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Why can't he raise funds just for the security and legal team? That would make sense to me. If he said he wants to disclose but his life is in danger so he needs security for himself and his family and then after he discloses he may likely be sued so he needs legal aid. That would make sense. That is understandable.

Lady M quotes him above: “I will make the film, I will direct the film, I will produce the film, and I will self-distribute it to guarantee it gets a theatrical release with your donations. Additionally, it will help me buy the security and the legal team I need to protect my family.”

When I think of a life in danger I think of increased heart rate, lack of sleep and concentration, restriction of mobility, etc. His concerns above just seem off.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (27th October 2017), ceetee9 (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Satori (27th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

I agree with you all. Smells to me like a quick way to make a buck or a few million. YouTube it today and get funding for your life bio tomorrow. Or start a website and direct all your twitter followers to go there and tell their friends to do the same. If he is worried about the pedos going after him in some sort of legal way if he did that then that puts in question his case, making a movie won't change that fact. He either has a case or he doesn't. As for security, go to the police and make the witness allegations, if they look to have legs to any good DA (district attorney) they will put Corey in a protection program till the date in court. He needs other witnesses to corroborate his story not a "fictionalized" movie that would presumably water down the whole affair.

My last point is that as a supporter on indigo-go I know that there are two paths to financing, the first is a fixed goal, if you do not reach that goal the monies are returned to the investors within five days of the end of the campaign. The other path is the flexible goal, the one Corey has elected to choose, if you do not reach your goal you still get to keep the money. So from my perspective as a dyed in the wool cynic he may well have horrid tales to tell about the abuse that somehow hampered his career, but the more likely and obvious story is that too many drugs and over abuse wrecked his career. Now he finds himself as an f list celebrity with more memories than dreams. Lets not mention his supposed new career as a rock god that fizzled out.

If he walks away from all this and dosen't make a movie or out any pedos he's made a cool $138,000 and counting... N

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Basho (28th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

What he needs is allies, people - well known industry people - who can corroborate his claims, tell the same story and name the same names. Find them, get them on your side, and call a joint press conference. Job done.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Satori (27th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Body Language: Corey Feldman Campaign

Bombard's Body Language
    Published on Oct 27, 2017

The body never lies so lets here what Corey's body says. Interesting summary in the last minute.

Corey's fact with fiction laced concoction designed to raise $10 million to fund a movie, legal team and bodyguards.

If the truth mattered so much to Corey why not go guerrilla-style with the use of a video recorder and speak your truths right now, and in the process inspire other victims to speak out.

With the idea of creating, marketing and protecting a $10 million go-fund-me movie, it suggests to me that you can take the man out of hollywood but not the hollywood out of the man, no matter how far detached the man is from the muck.
    Last edited by BMJ; 28th October 2017 at 14:02.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

7alon (28th October 2017), Bluegreen (31st October 2017), bluestflame (28th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (28th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th October 2017), Nasu (31st October 2017), Spellbound (28th October 2017), uzn (28th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Related Sidenote: Here's an interesting paradox on "news": Further to my earlier post, CNN & BBC are now telling us a 3rd woman has accused Daddy Bush of "inappropriate touching/groping" (but nothing yet on FOX (at the time of writing this) - but FOX are pretty much the only ones exposing "Uranium Gate" - Can I be forgiven for thinking it would/should be FOX exposing Bush, not CNN or BBC etc?).

What's going on?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41771986

Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th October 2017 at 10:26.

34. Link to Post #39
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Feldman should consider that he might be safer just naming names, until he does, there is the incentive to silence him. After he does, those he names probably will not sue because that drags witnesses out into the open , in court, and all kinds of victims start coming forward.

We keep seeing distraction tactics, and we have seen it working in the UK. When the Saville scandal brought the idea forward that the pedo rings were within the elite, and protected by those in power, we started seeing a flood of scandals around entertainers who did bad stuff in the past. Many of these were touchy feely dj's in the 70's and other minor crimes plus some worse, but the exposure moved attention away from the core issue.

We are also seeing it with 'human trafficking' which leads back into these elite rings. That is why we have seen Theresa May jumping on the 'human slavery' band wagon. There are many people, including domestic staff, who are held in slavery with passports taken away, and gangster involvement, this extends into prostitution. Again, this is serious and important, but it moves attention from the organised pedo rings that government and security services protect to the hilt.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 28th October 2017 at 10:28.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st October 2017), bluestflame (28th October 2017), BMJ (28th October 2017), ceetee9 (28th October 2017), Eric J (Viking) (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (28th October 2017), Nasu (31st October 2017)

36. Link to Post #40
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree Baby Steps, except the UK investigation appears to have been stonewalled, too; lots of accusations (Edward Heath included), all slowly disappearing... just like Pizza/Pedo Gate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast