Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman Says he Plans to Name Pedophiles in Hollywood

1. Link to Post #41
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: Corey Feldman Says he Plans to Name Pedophiles in Hollywood

(performance in the video is from 2016)

Every tiny bit that is allowed to go public seems to be a lie, distraction.

Everything is twisted manyfold and distorted as soon as it is about to be brought to the light.

The real evil is hidden and covered better than ever. My impression.

Whatever the truth about this guy might be, he has my sympathy, because a victim he is, for sure.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 31st October 2017 at 17:59.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st October 2017), bluestflame (29th October 2017), BMJ (30th October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Mike (31st October 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (31st October 2017), raregem (7th November 2017), Reinhard (30th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

See the pattern?

Rose McGowan tweets Harvey Weinstein raped her then is issued with arrest warrant

AP
    Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:00 UTC

© AP Photo/Paul Sancya

In this Oct. 27, 2017, file photo, actress Rose McGowan speaks at the inaugural Women’s Convention in Detroit.

The felony charge stems from a police investigation of personal belongings left behind on a United flight arriving at Washington Dulles International Airport on Jan. 20. Police say the items tested positive for narcotics. The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police Department obtained the warrant on Feb. 1

Police say they've attempted to contact McGowan so she can appear in a Loudoun County, Virginia, court. The warrant has been entered into a national law enforcement database.

McGowan has been one of the leading voices against sexual harassment in Hollywood, and tweeted earlier this month that she was raped by a man with the initials "HW." The Hollywood Reporter said McGowan confirmed she was referring to disgraced media mogul Harvey Weinstein.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (31st October 2017), Baby Steps (31st October 2017), Bluegreen (2nd November 2017), BMJ (1st November 2017), DeDukshyn (1st November 2017), drneglector (1st November 2017), enfoldedblue (13th November 2017), gaiagirl (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Mike (31st October 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (31st October 2017), raregem (7th November 2017), seko (1st November 2017), Sophocles (31st October 2017), thunder24 (31st October 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Feldman is blowing an enormous opportunity. The time to strike is now. He has the momentum *now*.

In my view it's his responsibility to speak up. Not tomorrow, not next week or next year. Yesterday. The protection from lawsuits and so forth comes from the sheer numbers of people coming forward. I know this is easy for me to say, but he has to demonstrate a little faith. This getting-your-ducks-in-a-row preparation mentality is not only a momentum killer, but it automatically creates suspicion around him; "they" will exploit that suspicion mercilessly until Feldman's own mother starts questioning his motives.

Also, think of all the countless kids that will be vulnerable and exposed to these sick bastards while Corey is sitting on his hands, watching donations trickle in.

The movement against pedophilia and sexual abuse of all kinds is gaining in strength, and none of the accusers have been sued as far as I know. And that's just it - how do you sue 20,30, 40 people who have come forward against you with the same exact story? That's where the protection lies. Numbers. The courage of one inspires the courage of another, and a chain reaction takes place. By not joining in with this chain, Corey is breaking this precious momentum. Imagine if all these victims sat around demanding 10 million dollars before they uttered anything about their experiences?

I have enormous sympathy for Corey. Enormous. But I'm also enormously frustrated with his approach.
    Last edited by Mike; 31st October 2017 at 16:16.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st October 2017), Bluegreen (2nd November 2017), bluestflame (31st October 2017), BMJ (1st November 2017), Bruno (31st October 2017), ceetee9 (1st November 2017), gaiagirl (4th November 2017), KiwiElf (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), muxfolder (31st October 2017), Nasu (31st October 2017), Noelle (31st October 2017), Paprika (31st October 2017), raregem (7th November 2017), starlight (4th November 2017), Wind (28th March 2018), WTHTLight (2nd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

$170,000 in his pocket from all this "buzz" and counting.... N

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Mike (31st October 2017), Noelle (1st November 2017), raregem (7th November 2017), WTHTLight (2nd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

Interesting flash of 666 symbolism by Corey at 6.00 into the video.

I agree his is a victim. But now that he has his 15 minutes of fame he seems more interested in capitalizing on his suffering and the death of Corey Haim than he does in seeking justice.
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st November 2017 at 14:57.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (2nd November 2017), Noelle (1st November 2017), raregem (7th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

Interesting flash of 666 symbolism by Corey at 6.00 into the video.

I agree his is a victim. But now that he has his 15 minutes of fame he seems more interested in capitalizing on his suffering and the death of Corey Haim than he does in seeking justice.
    The devil and angels theme is really odd to me, like something or someone (AI or Lucifer) is pulling his puppet strings.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (2nd November 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Corey Feldman Opens Up About His Plan To Expose Hollywood Pedophiles | TODAY

TODAY
    Published on Oct 30, 2017
    SUBSCRIBE 469K
    On the heels of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, former child star Corey Feldman is trying to fund a film he says will expose a ring of pedophiles in the movie industry. In an exclusive interview on TODAY, Feldman tells Matt Lauer, “It will be a very true story, we will have every name.”

Note:
    And nobody can see the sense in funding this ten million dollar project even Corey Haim's mother see 2.20minutes into the video.

Well at least Corey had free air time on MSTV to promote his project
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd November 2017 at 19:31.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Nasu (2nd November 2017), Noelle (2nd November 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Corey Feldman Opens Up About His Plan To Expose Hollywood Pedophiles | TODAY

TODAY
    Published on Oct 30, 2017
    SUBSCRIBE 469K
    On the heels of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, former child star Corey Feldman is trying to fund a film he says will expose a ring of pedophiles in the movie industry. In an exclusive interview on TODAY, Feldman tells Matt Lauer, “It will be a very true story, we will have every name.”

Note:
    And nobody can see the sense in funding this ten million dollar project even Corey Haim's mother see 2.20minutes into the video.

Well at least Corey had free air time on MSTV to promote his project
    Thank you for posting this BMJ.

This confirms my cynical darkest suspicions.

"I can name six names, one of them is still very powerful today"

This movie is his vehicle back into the game, so that he can produce this movie for theatrical release, ie for profit. The statute of limitations is his so called excuse for needing so much money, he says he needs a team of lawyers and security to protect him from those evil "names" that he keeps eluding to or they will sue him or get to him to shut him up..

He makes it clear that he doesn't want to make a documentary, but rather he says he wants to make a full commercial movie with actors, scripts and special effects!! I wonder what kind of expensive actors, scripts and special effects for that matter, that he will need for a straightforward pedophilia expose of six people?? It boggles the mind. It's all BS to make a buck imo.

"Nobody can stop me this time as long as people support this"

As I've mentioned if he doesn't get the 10 million he still gets to keep whatever he raised, but can legitimately say that the people were not behind him enough for him to reveal the names safely.. When Pushed by Matt he says "there are thousands of people in Hollywood who have the same information, why is it all on me to release these names. why is it that if I don't release these names in the next two months or six months or year that I'm the bad guy, I'm the victim here?"

- huh... My mistake, I thought that's exactly what all this buzz you started was about..

Corey Haim's mother said it best: "I want my son's name left out if it. If he finally decides to release names and tell the world who they are, for the sake of more victims, I will be 100% behind him. But if he's waiting to release the names in the movie, I don't support that, He doesn't need 10 million to do it." - The bold is my emphasis.

$180,000 and counting raised so far.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 3rd November 2017 at 17:41.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (3rd November 2017), gaiagirl (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017), Reinhard (3rd November 2017), Star Tsar (4th November 2017), Wind (28th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Thank you for posting this BJM.
    Your welcome Nasu, and I agree with your thoughts.

The part that I find upsetting is that whilst he waits for the funds other child stars maybe suffering at the hands of the unnamed pedo's.

If he was truely concerned with truth and helping child stars he would release the names immediately.
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd November 2017 at 14:09.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

gaiagirl (4th November 2017), Nasu (3rd November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017), raregem (7th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

I'm sorry, but the more I see and hear from Corey Feldman the more I think he is sending the wrong message to others who have been sexually abused (i.e., unless you have millions of dollars for lawyers and protection you'd better keep your mouth shut). I totally disagree with this approach and am beginning to think he is only interested in money and promoting himself. Having said that. I have never been sexually abused and was raised in a terrific family so I can't imagine how I would react or behave if I was ever exposed to that kind of situation. But given my life situation I would absolutely tell everything I knew and as fast and accurately as I possibly could. As I've said before, IMO, his best "protection" is to spill the beans ASAP and not give the perpetrators ample time to silence him and/or mount a plausible defense.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (8th November 2017), gaiagirl (4th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017), raregem (12th November 2017), Wind (28th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Well, he really did it didn't he? Spill his guts and so, only to be one of those effin as*holes who are waiting to get your money. It's like those u-fool-ogy-types like Corey Goode and Tom DeLonge (whatever, I'm not gonna even bother if my spelling is correct, it might be wrong, not even worth my time anymore). They do like money, don't they? I think he should do a video with his fcking cellphone and put it in, let's say everywhere, all over the internet. I'm just very disappointed right now.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), gaiagirl (4th November 2017), KiwiElf (8th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Noelle (4th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

‘Army of spies’: Weinstein hired ex-Mossad agents to silence abuse allegations – report

RT
    Published time: 7 Nov, 2017 09:36
    Get short URL

Harvey Weinstein © Panoramic / Global Look Press

An “army of spies” tried to silence actresses and reporters making allegations against Harvey Weinstein, a report claims. Security firm Black Cube, run by former Mossad operatives, is reported to be involved.

The New Yorker magazine revealed that the former Miramax producer hired Black Cube as well as Kroll, one of the world’s largest corporate intelligence firms. Their brief was to find out compromising details about the personal lives and sexual histories of the dozens of women and journalists who were in a position to expose him.

According to the investigation, Black Cube, which describes itself as “a select group of veterans from the Israeli elite intelligence,” repeatedly fished for information on actress Rose McGowan, who publicly accused Weinstein of rape.

A female Black Cube operative who went by the alias “Diana Filip” posed as the deputy head for private investment at London wealth management firm Reuben Capital Partner. In this guise she approached McGowan several times, apparently seeking to establish a friendship. During their meetings, “Filip” recorded conversations with the actress.

Ben Wallace, a New York-based reporter who was covering sex abuse allegations against Weinstein, said that the same woman met with him twice last autumn. She identified herself only as Anna and claimed she also had an allegation against Weinstein. Wallace recounted that the woman spoke with a German accent and had a UK mobile phone number.

It turned out that “Diana Filip” and “Anna” were creations of a former Israeli Defense Force officer employed by Black Cube, according to three informed sources. When shown photos of the Black Cube operative, McGowan recalled her vividly. “Oh my God,” she replied. “Reuben Capital. Diana Filip. No f***ing way.”

Security agencies hired by Weinstein also dug up information on dozens of people, including personal and sexual histories. Notably, a report compiled on McGowan by a separate private security firm included the sub-heading “Past lovers.”

In other instances, the information-gathering effort was spearheaded by Weinstein’s lawyers. One of them was David Boies, a renowned attorney who represented Al Gore during the presidential election dispute back in 2000; he also argued for marriage equality before the US Supreme Court.

In October 2016, Boies’s law firm, Boies Schiller Flexner, transferred a $600,000 invoice under a contract signed between the two entities earlier that month. One, dated July 11, 2017, and signed by Boies, states that the effort’s “primary objectives” were to “provide intelligence which will help the Client’s efforts to completely stop the publication of a new negative article in a leading NY newspaper.”

The agents also had to “obtain additional content of a book which is currently being written and includes harmful negative information on and about the Client.” The story in question was published in the New York Times on October 5th, which suggested Weinstein has paid off harassment accusers for decades. The book mentioned in the contract was a memoir by McGowan entitled ‘Brave’, scheduled for publication by HarperCollins in January.

Related:

Hollywood’s Weinstein cover-up: who delayed the story?

Weinstein scandal: What it tells us about celebs, politics & Hollywood

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th November 2017), BMJ (8th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), ceetee9 (7th November 2017), DeDukshyn (7th November 2017), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2017), KiwiElf (8th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), mountain_jim (8th November 2017), Nasu (10th November 2017), pabranno (7th November 2017), raregem (7th November 2017), Reinhard (9th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

"EXCLUSIVE: LAPD confirms they are investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files formal report

Corey Feldman announced on twitter that he formally filed a police report with the LAPD about being molested as a minor

'THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!' said Feldman

The LAPD confirmed that they were investigating Feldman's claims to DailyMail.com on Tuesday"

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...dman-case.html

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2017), Hervé (8th November 2017), KiwiElf (8th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), muxfolder (8th November 2017), Nasu (10th November 2017), uzn (11th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Update here from Corey

===

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqaeuq

AN OPEN LETTER 2 MY FRIENDS IN HOLLYWOOD & BEYOND...

HI #EVERYBODY, I would like to start off by saying THANK U to each and every 1 of U who has taken the time 2 TWEET, RT, post, share, or tell any1, about this very important cause. I'd also LOVE 2 say THANK U to all the loving souls who have visited my #TRUTH campaign: Ifhttps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

AND ACTUALLY MADE DONATIONS! GOD BLESS EACH & EVERY 1 OF U!!

However there is a bigger picture. As of 2day, I have gained 75,000 new Twitter followers in the past 2 weeks. In total I now have over 135,000 followers. Before I 1st announced this campaign, the numbers of followers had already been rising in great volume.

It seems as soon as the news broke of the Weinstein scandal, people immediately started turning to me for answers. I was both perplexed and dumbfounded by the sudden interest into a story I had been telling for decades. But suddenly and to my surprise, my story began to resonate and began building traction.

Suddenly people remembered what I had been saying for all those years, and it just started making sense. So within the 1st week of the scandal and by the time I made the 1st statement on it, the followers had already grown by 10k in 1 day. I am very Grateful for that!

I'm also forever grateful to the likes of Ashley Judd, Alyssa Milano, and the countless other women who came forward not just with stories about Weinstein, but to all of the strong women who came forward around the globe inspired by the #MeToo movement. It is because of your courage, my story has found new hope. This is a courage I pray will spread to the countless adults who were abused as children, and to the children who may have just recently suffered an abuse.

That said, I also made a battle cry 2 weeks ago sounding the alarms that the war had started, by creating and announcing a well thought plan, to both get the whole truth out, while figuring out a way to protect myself.

I was immediately blessed, with fire in the action of thousands of followers stepping up and donating to our cause straight away. However the next day things slowed down a bit, presumably out of fear perpetuated by false claims that I "would never give names" and "this is just a long con". Well I immediately took action. I jumped right in and refuted those claims, by going on both The Today show & the Dr Oz show and publicly admitting the names of 2 abusers. I wanted everyone to know, this wasn't a game, & I'm not playing.

However let's step back & break it down & talk about the "long con" concept for a moment.

So let's start with the question "why make a film?" Here's why....I'm a film maker, that is my art, my talent, my strength, & my profession. I want to truly show people what a child experiences when living with abuse from the perspective only someone who has lived with that abuse can make. It is a very important commentary and a brave piece of film making, as there is no one else who can truly capture the essence, of what the experience, of an abused child, who is famous, goes through, in the way that I can.

And as this story must be told once and for all, & as I am the only one who can tell it, I must reveal these very painful memories by reliving them through this process. As a victim, nobody has the right to tell a victim the right way to address these feelings. Nobody can tell me how to heal. I must do this the best way I know how, and this is my choice.

I also want people who have been burdened with going through life as an abuse victim/survivor that U are not alone. For the 1st time U will recognize that there are many other people who feel exactly the same as U.

Therefore, I have initialized a crowd funding campaign with the support of my family, and with my wife leading the campaign. Let me be very clear about this. A film maker creating a platform for source revenue via asking for support and finance from fans and followers to make a film is not a new concept, & in my business it is certainly not out of the ordinary.

In fact it's now standard practice amongst most independent film makers to use crowd funding platforms as the main source to get the funding to make their projects. Furthermore even studio level films ask the public for additional funds to complete certain aspects.

When I myself in the past have questioned whether it was ethical for a big production house or small studio to ask the public for finance, I was given a very simple answer by a well known producer. He said "the studios are now using this tool to get the public more involved with projects from the ground up, it gives them a deeper sense of involvement."

So with that knowledge I then began looking at asks. It turns out that there are film makers and TV producers and even well known multi millionaire recording artists and celebrities that have asked for anywhere from $250k all the way up to 30Mil from public crowd funding of their various projects.

But somehow when Corey Feldman uses the very same tool with asparations to make a film it's a con?

Furthermore people have balked at the number saying "it's greedy", or "he doesn't need that much to make the film". Let me be very clear about this. If 10Mil was the complete budget for the film and only the film, at a studio level it still would be relegated (more than likely) to a straight to DVD movie.

An example, The Lost Boys sequel "The Thirst" was shot with a budget around 7 or 8 Mil. That was a WB film, but made for straight to DVD.

The film I'm intending to make, will be made with a smaller budget, and will achieve a theatrical release. The way I can achieve it is by forewalling the theatres (renting them out).

Even if I get the 10 Mil, it couldn't possibly all go towards the budget of the film. But unless U have spent your life as a film maker U don't understand the costs or how the $ is dispersed. So let me break it down....

If I used all 10Mil to make the film, it would never go anywhere and likely never be seen. So that's not an option. As I have previously stated I am planning on producing, & self distributing the film. Which entails, pre production costs, production, & post production.

Then when U get into the films release, we are talking about a marketing campaign (in the studio system they want 3 times the total budget just for this part) which would include TV and Radio ads, Billboards, & a cohesive marketing strategy with a publicity team, booking all the talk shows and personal appearances, screenings, etc.

Then U have the actual cost of P & A. For the general public who doesn't study film costs, this means prints and advertising. There is a hefty price tag that comes along with renting out theater houses, and getting prints of the film made to send to each of those theaters, not to mention the cost of actually transporting those film reels or digital cards depending on the technology of the theater across the country, and with much higher rates for international releases.

Now let's put the film aside, & talk about the subject matter, & what I'm up against.....

A legal team to defend cases of slander, defamation, and the like that will indefinitely arise from the direct allegations raised within the films context will likely ask for a retainer upwards of $100,000 and that's just to open the case. Then the amounts will continue to skyrocket as the well lined pockets of my enemies, will stop at nothing, including hiring spies, publicists, lawyers, and God knows what else to smear my name, shatter my reputation and with any success leave my image as battered and broken as an unstable man who seeks to damage the pristine images of these wealthy and powerful men for personal gain.

I'm not afraid of their lies, because the #Truth always wins in the end. But without my own team, of lawyers, marketing specialists, publicists, and the like, they would extinguish my fire quite quickly as they have done to so many entertainers before me.

The more $ U have to work with, the more damage U can do to someone's public profile. They are very well aware this fact. Additionally, big $ lawyers also have a special way to drag out court proceedings in a way that U are forced to keep your attorneys working around the clock to defend silly allegations, or even just to buy themselves more time to put their defense together.

The whole system is set up in this way for a reason. Because it keeps people from seeking justice. It keeps the little guys like me, from having the ability to STAND, & fight the good fight. It's much easier and more cost effective to either dismiss it entirely or settle out of court. Neither of those will bring the justice we all desire.

Then finally we can discuss the security element. When I say I need protection, I'm not being paranoid, or acting delusional. In fact my concerns are quite valid. Point in case.... After all after all the stories I've heard, including the recent release of information that Weinstein hired private spies to prevent this information from becoming public, there has never been a report that he actually threatened many of his accusers with murder.

Well let me be very clear. The man at the end of this bread crumb trail, the coveted name A lister everybody wants to know about has, & does continue to threaten his victims with death. It's actually his go to statement. Anyone that knows who I am talking about can find multiple court records in which defendants have claimed that they feared for their safety after confronting him. Point blank, he threatens people's lives and has a history of violent behavior.

I don't only fear for myself, I have lived half the life I long for, but if I die on this mission, than that is Gods plan for me, but my son does not deserve this injustice. He should not have to live in fear. He should not feel threatened. But his safety is first. So I must keep him protected. So please keep in mind, even if my life isn't worth a donation, an innocent child and an innocent woman are also in jeapordy here. Surely they deserve mercy as this isn't their fight.

To hire security, it costs an average of $7,500 per guy per week, for armed 24 hr security. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to make someone work 24 hrs with no break, and they also cannot work 7 days with no day off. Which means I need a team of security guards to keep myself and my family safe.

So if U do your own math, and start doing the actual numbers, it is quite easy to see I could never spend 10 Mil on just a movie. The idea would be to spend 6 Mil on the films various production phases, with 2 Mil set aside for marketing and distribution, and 2 Mil set aside for security detail spanning a 2 yr period, and a team of Lawyers to protect me at least until the film is released and can start making a profit. At which point the profit can be used to keep it in the theaters, and keep it from being banned and barred due to legalities.

If the film should do well, and make a large profit, much of the profits will be donated by me, to child rape centers, and abuse shelters. This has long been my dream. Since I was a child I dreamt of creating a safe house for children, maybe the success of this could help that dream become a reality as well.

Can I make it cheaper? Sure. And if I am forced to of course I will. But as an artist, and a visionary who has spent every day of his life in and around film sets and production meetings, I am well aware of the sacrifices I would need to make in the quality of the product I am delivering. Of course I want to make an Amazing film. With great actors, stunning cinematography, compelling musical score, and a visually engaging theater going experience.

But more importantly this film will finally give the abused masses a voice. This film will educate people in a way no other film can. And by donating $1 or more U are showing the world which side U stand on. It doesn't take much, to set an example. Let them know U stand with me and will no longer tolerate an industry that turns its back on the children they help raise. U will Pay $20 at the box office, to see a film made by pedos, but won't contribute $10 to make a film exposing them? Think about that....

This is specifically why I am reaching out to fellow film makers, and Hollywood at large. Because I am quite certain there are other good people, honest men & women who are in my industry, that would care deeply about this issue and want to make a difference. This is why I'm hoping that Producers, Directors, Writers, and film Stars, should be taking action, and lending their talents, services, and financial backing, so we can proudly stand as 1 and show the world that Hollywood isn't all bad. Stand with me and show that many of us care. Many of us have big hearts. And many of us will stand together to make a difference.

This brings me back to my original point. When I 1st announced this plan, the biggest objection was seemingly the idea that this was some sort of black mail. Detractors started saying I was demanding a pay off for doing the right thing. I was also told by countless supporters that if I were 2 start naming names & show everyone I was serious and this wasn't about the $, it was in fact about justice, that I would have their support.

Well we are almost 2 weeks into this campaign. I have publicly outed 2 of the 6 names, with many leads already perculating on #3. That means I have already given up half of the info to the public. I have also again given 100% of the info to the police and an official investigation has been opened. I have left myself wide open to ridicule, which several folks in both MSM & SM have taken advantage of.

Well in my estimation, we are establishing a trust. And that trust works both ways. U told me, if I proved I was sincere and this wasn't a $ grab, that U would back my campaign and make a donation. Well I have gone above and beyond what any1 expected (including myself) at such an early stage of this campaign.

But when I look at 136,000 followers, & see only 4,300 donors, I am starting to feel that my support is not substantial. That this trust is only working 1 way. I'm risking my life here. I'm out on a limb. I have everything to lose, & yet all I'm asking, is for each and every follower to simply donate $1!

But at the end of the day, I truly, deeply, need your support to see this thing through. In the end, I will make work whatever I end up with, as I won't have a choice by that point. But right now, the choice is yours. Where do U stand?

I'm not asking the average person for a million. Im asking Hollywood to spend the big $ on helping me create this project. But I know this business, & until they see 10's of thousands of supporters, they won't even recognize this is happening. However if each of U stood with me now, I truly believe we can change the world! We can start the wheels turning, to initialize a revolution within the film industry, to where everyone will start holding 1 another accountable for their actions.

Please realize this isn't reality TV, this isn't a video game, I'm a real live person, and my real life is in danger, & U all have the power 2 save my life. I'm not demanding $1,000 or even $100, or even $10 from any of U except love and support!

For all the 4,300 who have already donated, I'm not asking for anything more. I appreciate and LOVE each and every 1 of U already. Nothing 2 prove!

But each of U donating $1 can help my family stay safe, at least long enough to get the #TRUTH out in the open, where it belongs! But more importantly, when U donate U make a statement that U stand on the side of all that is good and pure and just.

Strength comes in numbers. Remember, this isn't a war against Hollywood. This is a war against corruption of the highest order because of a few bad people who must be rooted out of the industry. This is the war of Good and Evil! I implore U to stand with me.

Please donate today!

God Bless us all!

#CoreysTRUTHcampaign #ISTANDWITHCOREY #PRESERVEINNOCENCE https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...uth-campaign#/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2017), BMJ (10th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Kristin (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Nasu (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

He doth protest too much methinks.

Hardly an elevator pitch, but all power to him, I hope his movie makes him a wad of cash and imprisons the pedos whilst saving many many potential victims.

I'm too cynical to see the good here, but hope his heart is in the right place, time will tell...

$227,000 raised in his first month, one more month left, looks like he will fall short of his goal, but a nice earner none the less... N

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2017), muxfolder (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

I dont like Corey´s approach to moneytize on it, and making a Hollywood Movie about it seems way sick IMO.

Nevertheless, this seems to be related:

After abuse allegations: No lawsuit against Charlie Sheen!

(It´s been rumored that he is half human half cocain.) (Not so sure about the half human anymore)

The allegations against Charlie Sheen (52) are only a few days old: He is said to have sexually abused the then 13-year-old child star Corey Haim in 1986 during the filming of a joint film. Now the police announced that is not being investigated against the Hollywood star!
    The incident is supposed to have been over 30 years ago. A friend of the presumed victim, who died in 2010, now brought up the allegations against the "Two and a half Men" actor. However, according to the online portal Radar Online, the police are not planning to take any further action against the 52-year-old - however, the source did not give precise reasons for this decision. There used to be rumors of a sexual assault on the set of the movie "Lucas". So far, however, no name had fallen yet.

However, this should not have been the only incident of this kind that Corey was exposed to. His friend and acting colleague Corey Feldman (46) had already claimed in the 90s, the two child stars were victims of a Hollywood pedophile ring. However, only now he had found the courage to make the names of the alleged perpetrators public. But even in this case, the police - because of the limitation period - the hands are tied, said a police spokesman.

Source: MSN Promiflash
    Last edited by uzn; 11th November 2017 at 13:35.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (11th November 2017), Hervé (12th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Sexual harassment claims reveal the unholy among the holier-than-thous

Peder Jane News Observer
    Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:51 UTC

In this Wednesday, March 4, 2015 file photo, Meryl Streep waves to photographers during the Japan premiere of “Into the Woods” in Tokyo. © Shizuo Kambayashi AP

The crowd responsible for Donald Trump's election - the pious, self-dealing Swamp Creatures he ran and railed against - have had a bad few weeks.

Their troubles began with reports that Harvey Weinstein has been assaulting women for decades. This was an open secret in Hollywood and yet no one - not George Clooney, Matt Damon, Meryl Streep and other A-listers who love to lecture Americans - said a peep until they were forced to.

Irony doesn't quite capture the fact that Weinstein and his pals have donated millions to Bill and Hillary and other Democrats so they could rail against the GOP's war on women. You can't make this stuff up.

The hiding in plain sight sexual misconduct of other Hollywood figures, including Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey and James Toback, has also been revealed. So has that of top journalists, including Leon Wieseltier (New Republic), Mark Halperin (ABC News/Morning Joe) and Michael Oreskes (New York Times/NPR). The Oreskes case is especially telling because one of his former Times colleagues who said she wished she'd confronted him about his behavior was Jill Abramson; she made her bones co-authoring a book, "Strange Justice," which included charges that several women had not been allowed to testify against Clarence Thomas during his nomination hearings.

The same crew, then, that properly attacked Fox News titans Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes for their disgusting behavior stayed silent about the rot around them.

One might argue this just makes them human. Perhaps. But their attitude becomes blatant hypocrisy when coupled with their daily denunciations of America as a sexist, racist nation filled with deplorables. It becomes truly dangerous when we add in the fact that they also espouse a zero-sum form of identity politics and then insist that it is Donald Trump who has divided us.

Because we all know that the Bush and Obama years were a giant love fest.

The Swamp also took it on the chin with the indictment of Trump's former campaign chief, Paul Manafort, for conspiring to launder money and his failure to register as a foreign agent. That his alleged crimes are unrelated to Trump is crucial. But so is the fact that the indictment links him to Tony Podesta, the high-powered lobbyist whose brother was Hillary Clinton's campaign chair.

As J.C. Sharman details in his disturbing book, "The Despot's Guide to Wealth Management," many of our nation's power brokers make a killing representing oligarchs and kleptocrats. Add that to the list of open secrets.

Still, the Swamp Creatures who've taken the hardest hit in recent weeks are the mainstream media, who are so invested in removing our democratically elected president from office that they have abandoned even the appearance of fairness.

In their telling, the week's big news was that a low-level Trump campaign volunteer, George Papadopoulos, had tried and failed to set up a meeting with Russians promising to deliver dirt on Clinton.

Contrast that with their ho-hum coverage of revelations that the Clinton campaign and the DNC had paid for the infamous Trump/Russian dossier - and then lied about that for more than a year. Indeed, the same pundits who suggest Jeff Sessions should be forced from office for forgetting stray remarks and casual encounters don't seem to care that Obama's national security adviser, Susan Rice, may have misled PBS anchor Judy Woodruff about the unmasking of Trump officials in foreign surveillance intercepts.

While mainstream outlets see grave threats in a trip to Russia by another low-level campaign volunteer, Carter Page, they dismiss the $145 million in donations the Clinton Foundation received from people connected to the Uranium One deal.

The elite media continue to push the debunked notion that Russian Facebook ads impacted the election. They are also working overtime to misrepresent conservative questions about Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller. One would never guess from Nicholas Kristof's column, "Robert Mueller in the crosshairs," that those concerns revolve around the key role played by the FBI, which Mueller headed until 2013, in the Uranium One deal and the dossier.

At bottom, their argument is that the powers that be are beyond reproach. To question their conduct is a distraction that risks a constitutional crisis.

Related:
    Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg: Former child actors reveal Hollywood's organized pedophilia

Hysteria: CIA whistleblower says 'progressives' kicked him off EU panel for 'association' with Russia (VIDEO)

Hypocrisy: Meryl Streep, Hollywood, feminists silent on rapper tweet advocating 'pimping out' first lady Melania Trump

Killary the 'feminist'? She's the most anti-women, anti-life candidate in history

Revelation Kevin Spacey groped child raises questions about his connections and children's foundation

Liberal Hollywood hypocrite: Where was Meryl Streep when Obama was prosecuting whistleblowers & bombing weddings?

Pizzagate: Podesta pedo perps and Clinton's international child sex trafficking ring exposed

The Papadopoulos indictment: Another fake news 'bombshell' that's just a damp squib

Media networks ignore bombshell Russia/Uranium/Clinton revelations - until Trump tweets

In the Absence of Evidence of Russian Collusion and 'Hacking', Congress Makes It Up

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2017), bluestflame (12th November 2017), BMJ (13th November 2017), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (13th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), uzn (12th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Ever growing list of predators, molesters and abusers:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...vey-weinstein/
    Last edited by uzn; 12th November 2017 at 20:38.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2017), Hervé (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (13th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

On Monday, @Corey_Feldman is back. He's exposing a second person that molested him as a child in Hollywood. Don't miss this Oz Exclusive.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOz/stat...83907329699842

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (13th November 2017), ceetee9 (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (13th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    And if the light is shined on pedophilia in hollywood will that cure the pedophiles or destroy their connections? No. The human sex drive is strong and preferences pretty much set by young adulthood. They can't change, let alone won't change their desires.

(Note - forgive me for what I'm about to say) The people claiming abuse have at least lived to tell the tale, even if only to those close to them. There will be less living to tell the tale after all this. The pedophiles are rich, connected and won't become celibate because of this publicity. I think the perps will tighten up the protocol and increase their victim supply from kidnapping instead of the child actor stable. I'm afraid they will be killed afterwards especially in regards to those higher than the weinsteins who make sure the hoi polloi don't know their names.

I inadvertently came across a vid from a regular guy in Michigan (which led to other vids) where they are talking about large numbers of disappearances there. The people are stressed and talking to eachother about it but nothing in the press, etc. Supposedly MI is the 2nd highest state for human trafficking reports. People have witnessed kidnappings or are just disappearing, mainly women and children:

https://youtu.be/hp6KOt1JhV4

I read the Franklin Scandal years ago and after listening to the vid above my dot connector is quietly busy in the background. Some powerful folks will seek to tighten up the kidnapping networks or effect heightened creative propaganda in media, entertainment and schools to get younger generations to accept pedophilia as Woody Allen put it - as an alternative lifestyle, or both.

What will signal to me if this is part of a calculated distraction from the Las Vegas slaughter or a real disclosure will be if it segues to human trafficking or not. If it's one or two scapegoats getting fried with sanctimonious victims on talk shows, then it's the former, if human trafficking gets included in the public discussion then Good God, maybe the disclosure could be a real deal...
    Yes, I heard about the human trafficking in Michigan.

The girl in this video (after the guy talking) escapes a possible abduction. She is a young mother and her young daughter was with her. Here's her story:

Mm
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2017), BMJ (13th November 2017), Bruno (13th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast