Thread: Alison Weir | Political Zionism - The US Connection

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,791 times in 3,258 posts

Default Alison Weir | Political Zionism - The US Connection

Alison Weir | Political Zionism - The US Connection

Source: gunsandbutter.org, againstourbetterjudgment.com

From a speech by Alison Weir: "100 Years of Pro-Israel Activism and Trump's Muslim Ban: How a Special Interest Lobby Enabled the Colonization of Palestine and Influences Policies Today".

Alison Weir discusses her involvement in Palestine/Israel issues; her trips to the West Bank and Gaza; the long history of the creation of Israel; a secret Zionist society operating in the US: The Parushim; history of the Balfour Declaration, A Gentleman's Agreement;

the Irgun and Stern Gangs; the 1939 American Zionist Emergency Council, precursor to AIPAC; famous foreign correspondent, Dorothy Thompson, erased from history; a policy coup in the US by Wolfowitz and PNAC;

the 1996 "Clean Break, A New Strategy for Securing the Realm"; the Oded Yinon "Strategy for Israel in the 1980s"; Moshe Sharetts personal diaries; the roots of Trump's Executive Order Muslim Ban.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Akasha (27th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), Lefty Dave (27th October 2017), Lifebringer (28th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Alison Weir | Political Zionism - The US Connection

A most excellent presentation!! I know I certainly learned a lot I did not know about the Palestinian situation!!

+ Reply to Thread