+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Magic Manipulating The Human Race

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Black Magic Manipulating The Human Race

Here was my experience when discovering the effects the black magic had on me and my family.

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

The process with Totto of me finding the real me has led me down some awkward but freeing paths and made me become conscious of the pitfalls in this reality, which has stopped us being truly who we really are as a human race.

Working with this, I discovered that anytime I felt vulnerable I would yell at my husband, or family members. In life I was unable to show vulnerability and anytime I did feel frightened or weakness of any kind I would react by being angry, agitation or aggressive. As I became more conscious of my behavior through the counseling with Totto, I was able to step back and ask myself what was I actually feeling during times of anger, agitation and aggression.. I then expressed my real feelings in situations instead and showed my vulnerability to my husband. My husband was able to step in and comfort me. I started to connect to the masculine energy which I had been craving for all my life. By expressing my vulnerability and honesty on how I was really feeling inside, he was about to step in and comfort me, understand me and love me. Where as before, my agitation, anger, moodiness would push him away and I was therefore denying myself what I actually needed. By being honest to myself and recognizing how much I needed him, I allowed him to support me and use his masculine energy to make me feel safe and protected. Magical things started to happen. Feelings of separation, loneliness had now been replaced by feelings of connection and security. It brought out a softer side in my being, which radiated out to my children, family and friends. I have been able to express myself far more in all areas of my life and I am now forming deeper connections with others.

Totto has explained to me that there is a false feminine energy, its completely fake, not natural to this reality which we have been connected to instead of the real natural feminine energy. Also entwined within this energy is black magic. When connected to this energy we experience very negative feelings and express them. This false black magic/feminine energy manipulates, controls, hardens and suppresses us. It denies us expressing who we really are and over time we have forgotten the real feminine energy and have excepted the false feminine. The masculine energy had lost his partner and guidance and had been left functioning alone and the real feminine energy has been forgotten. The connection in these two natural energies has been lost and therefore we have lost ourselves and each other. We have been going through life feeling isolated and alone because of this false energy that we are connected to, forgetting the real feminine energy, the soft yet but strong energy which guides the masculine energy and forms the deep connection that we all need and are crying out for. However reconnecting to the real feminine energy is something we can do and by doing this will allow the feminine and masculine energy to reconnect again.

It would be amazing if we could switch off this false feminine energy that currently radiates out through our reality and apparently through the universe but we cant. We cant fight it but we the female can open our hearts and express our vulnerability and allow the man to step forward and express his energy which will free us both. Deep connections can be formed which will radiate out throughout our reality. A step forward for the human race becoming who we truly are, shining our true colours and freeing ourselfs from the false feminine/black magic energy that we are currently acting out.

I do believe once we start to make this first connection we will connect with all of life, animals, plants and Mother Earth herself. Our reality will return back to its natural rhythm and no more manipulation from the dark can take place. We will grow and push out the darkness which manipulated us and our behaviour a long time ago. Beauty and Peace will be felt again!

We are helping beings to remove the black magic, parasites and the walls we have put up around ourselves and once this has been achieved we will gentle guide the being back to the natural rhythm of the feminine and masculine energy so that being can discover and express their true selves and reconnect with their loved ones on a much deeper level. Manipulation, control, power, aggression, fear and anger will cease to exist and unity and love to be felt by all.

Do you manipulate and control others? Do you have anger or live in fear or are you unable to express your feelings and show your vulnerabilities? Do you want to gain deeper connections with loved ones and eliminate feelings of loneliness and isolation These feelings and behaviours are not natural to the human race, these have occurred due to the false feminine energy. Totto and I are currently helping others to connect back to the natural rhythm of life, removing the density away so that person can see their own beauty and express it with honesty without fear of judgement or rejection. A path that will lead us back to who we truly are.
    Last edited by Chillax; 29th October 2017 at 09:35. Reason: missed off link

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Black Magic Manipulating The Human Race

if one has followed the incredible research of David Icke there is most definitely a non-human element manipulating humanity (like start with what the early gnostics called "Archons,

or Jews call "Golems" or Islamics call "Jinns")-

as the great author Carlos Castaneda stated: "they gave us our minds"-

be well all-

Larry

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), East Sun (30th October 2017), Smell the Roses (30th October 2017), WTHTLight (30th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if one has followed the incredible research of David Icke there is most definitely a non-human element manipulating humanity (like start with what the early gnostics called "Archons,

or Jews call "Golems" or Islamics call "Jinns")-

as the great author Carlos Castaneda stated: "they gave us our minds"-

be well all-

Larry
    Maybe i am mistaken but I thought, from Toltec wisdom, that they "gave us their minds" ... it is how we became infected in a way that allows them to easily control us ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), East Sun (30th October 2017), Smell the Roses (30th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

From the link in the OP -

Quote We need to understand and practice freedom instead wishing for it. We have lost sight and really not allowing freedom to exist in the awakened community. Freedom is allowing yourself to experience life and base your perception on reality on your own experiences. This also includes being able to share your experiences with others and allowing others to share their experiences with you without either one saying that is wrong because it doesn’t fit in with their way of thinking. To dictate that one should abide by a certain way of life or to see a reality a certain way is dictatorship. The awakened community instead of being dictated too have become the dictators! This may be due to the fact that they are confused about their own reality and who they are so they sit behind a great speaker instead, but project their confusion onto others.

Once we come to except and understand ourselves and each other, the awakened community will become so strong that it will be harder for the dark ETs/hidden governments who do not except the freedom of consciousness to manipulate and control us.
    We have not become dictators, we are truth seekers, paving our own paths as we go, we are pioneers, often arguing about the unfamiliar terrain, but dictators we are not.

The key is LOVE, remember that word? Humanity is lacking HEART, the intelligence of the human heart is so profound that it cannot be fathomed by that over worshipped intelligence we call intellect.

Out of living from the heart all other endeavours such as knowing ourselves, accepting each other etc. emerges as a natural effect, some of it takes time due to the necessity of experience but it does emerge naturally.

LOVE. It's that simple and the dark ones and their human agents are laughing their arses off at us because they know the power of love, they know the intelligence of the human heart and humanity gave all that power away for items and titles.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (30th October 2017), Bruno (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), gaiagirl (30th October 2017), Noelle (30th October 2017), Smell the Roses (30th October 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread