+ Reply to Thread

Thread: President Trump: after the JFK files, please bring public disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Default President Trump: after the JFK files, please bring public disclosure

Dear President Trump,
    We know there's area 51 and all kinds of black projects and we know there's life out there and even visiting here. Please share with the World your findings about UFOs and ETs or at least some small aspect that can support the belief most already feel that they hiding stuff from us and not all of the secrets relate to national security. Just say yes to ET.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2022), Art (30th October 2017), Bruno (30th October 2017), Cidersomerset (29th October 2017), EFO (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: President Trump: after the JFK files, please bring public disclosure

Ahhhh but this is what it's really ALL about, IMO.

It ALL started with the formation of a "Secret Group" who were accountable to no-one, including Congress & the POTUS, who have been fleecing the American people for trillions of dollars since the 1940's, effectively controlling the drug trade to finance it all, and it's THEY who have taken over the "visible govt", just as Eisenhower (& JFK) warned "they" would.

To reveal it ALL would collapse "their" house of cards, and "they" would lose the one thing they are most scared of losing;

POWER over Us and "their" goal of a NWO.

If that sounds like a simplistic plan straight out of the 3rd Reich "Operations Manual", you'd be right.

Perhaps that adds some different meaning to one of Trump's latest Tweets, & what he alluded to in "the calm before the storm" - I take it as being aimed at "we the people"; WE have allowed this to happen:

"DO SOMETHING!"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th October 2017 at 20:23.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: President Trump: after the JFK files, please bring public disclosure

Breaking:JFK was shot from the front according to declassified docs.

Streamed live 24 minutes ago.....29 oct 2017

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-li...n-general-fbi/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th October 2017 at 21:32.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), Harley (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), mojo (29th October 2017), toppy (29th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

See Viking's post here & the one following:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...52#post1187952

That "missing link" - even tho it's been debunked (of course!) - would explain why the files were locked up for 55 years, because it would irrefutably prove an "inside job" & that Oswald didn't "do it".
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th October 2017 at 21:11.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Mojo, i cant see anything in what trump has said or done in his first year of office that would indicate he is willing and/or capable of releasing disclosure info. The people he has appointed all adhere to the deep state agenda. I think you are going to be disappointed.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), ChristianSky (30th October 2017), EFO (30th October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), Michelle Marie (29th October 2017), mojo (29th October 2017), Mutchie (30th October 2017), Spellbound (16th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Hi Mojo, i cant see anything in what trump has said or done in his first year of office that would indicate he is willing and/or capable of releasing disclosure info. The people he has appointed all adhere to the deep state agenda. I think you are going to be disappointed.
    That's why he Tweeted "DO SOMETHING" - it was aimed at us... and you're right; he can't do it alone

10. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

if there is something I wanted to hide I will destroy all of the evidence outright, including files/documents. "Trump to release declassified documents" seriously?

just another example of how deep mind control can go

on second thought, maybe the criminals thought of hiding the evidence that will implicate them so that it can be revealed later
    Last edited by Bubu; 29th October 2017 at 22:31.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), sandy (30th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

people must finally wake up: disclosure will never, ever take place unless it has to do with "Project Bluebeam"-

disclosure would be too much to swallow for the masses; not everyone out there is a member of Project Avalon...

Larry

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), mojo (30th October 2017), Mutchie (30th October 2017), Spellbound (16th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    people must finally wake up: disclosure will never, ever take place unless it has to do with "Project Bluebeam"-

disclosure would be too much to swallow for the masses; not everyone out there is a member of Project Avalon...

Larry
    in fact disclosure is happening all the time but the public just wont believe it. the public just dont know what to believe. thats the essence of brainwashing

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2017), EFO (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2017), KiwiElf (29th October 2017), mojo (30th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    A good deal of evidence points to that, Larry - it's the "Big Kahuna" (and I hate to say it, wraps up a lot of Conspiracy theories - JFK included - into one - also refer to the DeLonge Disclosure Thread conversations & background):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erdimensionals...

17. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,668 times in 20,819 posts

Angry Re: President Trump: after the JFK files, please bring public disclosure

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (15th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,668 times in 20,819 posts

• Oliver Stone's "JFK" Conspiracy Theory Movie -- 30 Years Later & An Update:

This week's "The Weekly" podcast marks 30 years since Oliver Stone's "JFK" movie about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy ignited a firestorm of controversy in political/Hollywood circles. We remember when, in 1992, the moviemaker both addressed National Press Club -- singling out specific reporters for the attack -- and testified in Congress. And we update with news on the release of records related to the JFK assassination -- under a law that passed Congress the same year "JFK" came out.
    • 30 years later, Oliver Stone reflects on the making of ‘JFK’:

• Oliver Stone Talks 'JFK' 30th Anniversary:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd March 2022 at 11:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2022), mojo (3rd March 2022)

21. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

I watched that Oliver Stone documentary on TV. I thought it was the most authentic JFK documentary I've seen from a mainstream broadcaster. Stone didn't try to obfuscate a lie with yet more lies, like his movie JFK did. The official story was pretty much taken to pieces, and debunked at every turn.

However most of the running time was spent on what did not happen; i.e. Oswald's involvement and the magic bullet theory, rather than on what did, who was involved, and why. No mention of Hunt or Sturgess. One sequence that did impress me was highlighting the Chicago and Tampa assassination plots (leading up to Dallas) - which I don't think I've seen on TV before. Stone made it very clear that a conspiracy was afoot from the get go, and that the CIA were involved.

I wanted to post here regarding Trump and the JFK files. The overarching disappointment of the Trump administration (for me) was his failure to release the JFK files (the other disappointment being Assange). But recently, the Dark Journalist stated something very interesting about this in one of his broadcasts. Apologies if this is posted elsewhere but I'll copy the text here, and you can also watch the clip for yourself.

DJ:
    One of the things with Judge Napolitano [....] he was close friends with Trump and had a big falling out with him. He got into office around the time the Kennedy records were supposed to be released, which was October 26th 2017; that was because in 1992 the Oliver Stone movie caused such a furore, and people demanded to see the records, and congress said okay, okay, we'll make it a law - in 25 years they'll have to come out, it's going to come out...

They were slated to come by law on October 26th 2017, and what ended up happening was instead a big block by the CIA at the last minute. So Napolitano was in a conversation with President Trump - and he recently disclosed this, this was not on the record until about a month ago when he was talking with Gerald Celente, and he said to him, "I was talking to Trump, and I said we really can't wait to have those records out and he promised me he would release them. And when the day came, I called him up and said why aren't you releasing them?" And Trump said, "I can't release them, you wouldn't believe what's in there." Napolitano said, "Look, you can't treat the public like children, you need to release those records, what are you talking about - you know, put it out, we can handle it," and Trump said, "Andrew, if you knew what was in those records, you wouldn't release them.."

Starts 1hr 19sec: (whole broadcast well worth listening to)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd March 2022), mojo (3rd March 2022)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

I would say Oliver Stone does not reveal any real information until this day but spreads misinformation.

If people need the disclosure from Government to understand what happened to The Kennedys, then they do not deserve the truth.

It is like waiting the criminal to confess and believe what they said.
    what I want or what I am.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

mojo (18th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread