Default Revelation Unlocked

Last edited by Denise; 13th December 2017 at 16:05. Reason: add picture

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Revelation Unlocked

With these writings, I hope to find a way for all religions to be interconnected by the universal belief in our one Eternal God.

The Divine Eternal Face of God

The Great God of our Universal Cosmic heaven has come down to us in the form and image of a human face.

Humanity has always had the idea of a Supreme Being. Prehistoric structures testify to the fact that humans have always espoused to some form of religion to define their lives. They are different in this way from all other living creatures upon the earth. The concepts about God are varied throughout all the different cultures throughout the world, yet they have one underlying theme. With these writings, I hope to show the way that all these religions may be connected by the Universal idea of our one Eternal God.

Revelation Chapter 22:1 says: And the angel showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb (L-am-‘b’). :2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. :3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb (L-am-‘b’) shall be in it; and the servants of God shall serve God.

:7 "Behold, I (eye) come quickly…"

Revelation 21:3 says "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with humans, and God will dwell with them, and they shall be God’s people, and God shall be with them, and be their God".

I believe that the name of God that shall be in everyone’s forehead is I (eye). In Exodus 3:14 God said unto Moses on Mount Sinai: "I am that I am" and "thus shalt thou say unto to children of Israel (eye-is-our-‘a’-‘L’), I am hath sent me unto you".

Mother Teresa said: "When we see God in each other we will be able to live in peace".

I believe the throne of God is our great timeclock in the heavens known as the ‘Precession of the Equinoxes’. Around this throne are the 4 Great beasts or quadrants of stars. Our alphabet is placed around this throne. I shall show how the place of the ‘b’ is the most important as it is the tabernacle of God. It is also the ‘b’ of the Lamb (L-am-silent’b’).

As I drew out the 4 beast quadrants around the ‘Precessionary Cycle’, I used the brightest pole star ‘Vega’ as the place to draw off of. First I drew it into eight equal sections starting at this star, then I created the 4 Great beast sections from these. A great circle around this star ‘Vega’ forms the circle of the letter ‘b’ and creates a giant ‘eye’ with this important star as its pupil. So I believe this forms God’s tabernacle.

The letter ‘b’ has a special significance. It is the second letter and is called ‘bet’ in the Hebrew language. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet or alef-bet has a special meaning: ‘bet’ means "house" or "dwelling place". The word ‘beginning’ uses it. ‘bet’ is the first letter of the first word in the Hebrew Bible (B’reshiyth or Berei****) meaning "In the beginning". It is also the first word of any Jewish blessing: "Baruch" means ‘blessed’ as in "Baruch ha Shem" ("Blessed is the Name [of God]"). ‘Bet’ symbolizes the duality and plurality of Creation, the two worlds of the Jewish faith namely: "This World and the World to Come", emphasizing the fact that our pre-eminent task in this World is to prepare for the World to Come.

The ‘ox’ is the meaning for ‘a’ or ‘alef’ in Hebrew. If one were to make a giant ‘X’, then the circular part of the small ‘a’ belongs in the left position and the ‘b’ goes in the top position. I determined that the ‘a’ time period as going around the ‘Precession of the Equinoxes’ cycle goes from around (or@)21,666 B.C. until @15,222 B.C. ending at the ‘Northern Cross’ or ‘Cygnus’ constellation. The ‘b’ or the next ¼ quadrant then goes from @15,222 B.C. until @8,777 B.C. We shall place the ‘c’ and the ‘d’ in the other two positions of the ‘X’. The ‘d’ goes in the position at the bottom of this ‘X’ and is where we are now on this Great timeclock. The ‘d’ or ‘dalet’ in Hebrew means ‘door’. It comes from the root ‘dala’ meaning "to draw water". The word ‘delet’ specifically denotes a "swinging door" and ‘dal’ means ‘door’.

John 10:7 says: Then said Jesus unto them again "verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep…" and "I am the door: by me if any person enter in, they shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture".

Revelation 3:8 says: "I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name". This was said to the church of ‘Philadelphia’. I determined that if one were to put the 7 churches + 1 around the ‘Precessional Clock’, then the 6th church of ‘Philadelphia’ would go from @2,333 B.C. until @888 A.D. because each church would last @3,222 years. One cycle of the ‘Precession of the Equinoxes’ equals @25,772 years. When Jesus says: "before thee" is an open door I believe He is referring to the ‘d’ quadrant that goes from @2,333 B.C. until @4,110 A.D. This forms the place of the second 'eye' of a human's face.
    Psalm 19 says: "The heavens declare the Glory of God".

I would now like to show how our language tells the story of our beginnings and of our beliefs in the One Eternal (‘E’-turn-all) God who turns all things around this Great Clock in the heavens and on earth.

The star ‘Vega’ was our northern pole star during the time of @12,000 B.C. This is where each night all of the stars of the heavens turn around. It was the orientation point of some of the temples at Denderah in Eqypt long before an Ursa Major star ‘Dubhe’ was claimed by Joseph Norman Lockyer to have been used in connection with Eqyptian temple worship at @7,000 B.C. Our northern pole star now is ‘Polaris’. It reaches its apex at @2,100 A.D. but remains a pole star for thousands of years.

Job 38:32 says: "Canst thou bring forth ‘Mazzaroth’ in his season?"

‘Mazzaroth’ means a circular band of stars divided into 12 constellations called the ‘Zodiac’ ("the way" or "the path"). The word for the ‘Virgo’ Zodiac sign which houses ‘Vega’ is ‘Betulah’ and stands for the month of ‘Elul’ on the Hebrew calendar. It is a time for introspection for the Jewish people.

‘El’ was the Father God among the Canaanites. The word ‘Israel’ is based on the name ‘El’ rather than the name ‘Yahweh’. ‘El’ was chief of the Canaanite gods, described as "the kind, the compassionate", "the creator of creatures". In ancient times ‘El’ was the executive power and Baal the military power in the Cosmos. ‘El’ or ‘ll’ – (written ‘aleph-lamed’) is also a Northwest Semetic word meaning "god" or "diety". It refers to any of the multiple major Ancient Near East deities. A rarer spelling ‘ila’, represents the predicate form in Old Akkadian and Amorite. The word is derived from Proto-Semitic archaic bilateral ‘L’, meaning "god". Specific deities known as ‘El’ or ‘ll’ include the Supreme god of Mesopotamian Semites in Pre-Sargonic period and is the God of the Hebrew Bible.

In Genesis 6:8 it says: "But Noah found Grace in the ‘eyes’ of the Lord (‘L’-or-‘d’). The ‘b’ and the ‘d’ quadrants house the two eyes of a man’s (person’s) face. The ‘L’ forms the beast ‘as a Lion’ (‘L’-eye-on) of the ‘b’ quadrant.

Verse 12 of Psalm 21 says "Be thou exalted Lord…"

Isaiah 40:26 says: "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the Greatness of His Might, for that He is strong in Power, not one faileth".

The star ‘Vega’ means "He shall be exalted". The English meaning of ‘Vega’ is "an open tract of moist and fertile land". The constellation ‘Lyra’, which holds the star ‘Vega’ was represented as a vulture in ancient Eqypt, and as an eagle or vulture in ancient India. The name ‘Wega’ (later ‘Vega’) comes from a loose transliteration of the Arabic word ‘wagi’ meaning "falling" or "landing", via the phrase "an-nasr al-wagi" – the falling eagle/vulture. The Assyrians named this brightest of the northern pole stars ‘Dayan-same’ or the "Judge of Heaven", as having the highest seat therein. In Akkadian it was ‘Tir-anna’ or "Life of Heaven". In Babylonian astronomy ‘Vega’ may have been one of the stars named ‘Dilgan’ or the "Messenger of Light". Medieval charts list it as ‘Wagi’ or ‘Vagieh’ or ‘Veka’. The Chinese called it ‘Zhi Nu’, and the Japanese ‘Orihime’. The Hindus called ‘Vega’ - ‘Abhijit’, which means "Victorious". The Arabs call ‘Vega’ – ‘Wagi’, ‘Vuega’, ‘Vagieh’, or ‘Veka’. Northern Polynesians call it ‘whetu o tau’. Greeks of the 16th centuries called it ‘Lura’, ‘Allore’, ‘Alohore’ or’Alohore’. Columella and Pliny called ‘Vega’ – ‘Fides’ and ‘Fidicula’. In Latin Cicero used ‘Fidis’. In Egypt it is called ‘Ma’at’ which means "Vulture Star". In ancient Egypt it was ‘Wadjet’ or ‘Ujat’ which means "Whole One". It was then worshipped as one of the eyes of ‘Horus’ or ‘Ra’. ‘Horus’, the son of ‘Ra’, was a solar god of Memphis which bore a falcon head. His one eye was a symbol of the sun and the other a symbol of the moon. The father of ‘Horus’ was ‘Osiris’ and his wife was ‘Isis’. The eye of ‘Horus’ was ‘Wadjet’ or ‘Ujat’ of ancient Egypt. It was often used to symbolize sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection. The eye was also personified as goddess ‘Wadjet’ and associated with a number of other gods and goddesses: ‘Hathor’, ‘Bast’, ‘Sekhmet’, ‘Tefut’, ‘Nekhbet’, and ‘Mut’. ‘Hathor' was at times the primordial Mother Goddess of Kindness and Love. She has many temples in Dendra. The Greeks call her ‘Aphrodite’ and the Romans call her ‘Venus’. ‘Thoth’ was the father of ‘Ra’ and said to be the creator.

‘Atum’ – also known as ‘Tem’ or ‘Temu’ was also a creator god closely associated with ‘Ra’ and ‘Horus’. ‘Atum/Tem’ was worshipped in ‘Iunu (Heliopolis of Lower Egypt). He/she was often closely associated with the Pharaoh all over Eqypt. ‘Atum’ was the creator god ‘Ennead’ in Heliopolis. The earliest record of ‘Atum’ is in the Pyramid Texts and Coffin texts from dynasties 5 and 6. In the beginning, according to the legend, there was nothing (‘Nun’). A primeval mound (‘Iunu’) rose from the primordial waters (‘Nu’) of creation and upon it ‘Atum’ created himself as a bi-sexual being. ‘Atum’ embodied both the male and female aspects of life. His/her name meant "the complete one" or "totality". The name ‘Tem’ means "to complete or finish". Legend has it that he/she spat ‘Shu’ (air) and ‘Tefnut’ (moisture) from his mouth. ‘Atum’s’ two offspring became separated from him and lost in the dark nothingness, so ‘Atum’ sent his/her "Eye" to look for them (a precursor to the "Eye of Ra", an epithet given to many deities at different times). When they were found, he/she named ‘Shu’ as "life" and ‘Tefnut’ as "order" and entwined them together. ‘Shu’ and ‘Tefnut’ gave birth to the earth (‘Geb’) and the sky (‘Nut’) who in turn gave birth to ‘Osiris’, ‘Isis’, ‘Set’, ‘Nephthys’ and ‘Horus’ the elder. This was all represented in this aspect by the sacred ‘ben-ben’ stone, which was worshipped at Heliopolis from the earliest dynasties. ‘Atum’, ‘Ra’, ‘Horakhty’, and ‘Khepri’ made up different aspects of the sun. ‘Atum’ was the father of the gods, creating the first divine couple, from whom all the other gods are descended. He/she was also considered to be the father/mother of the Pharaohs. Many Pharaohs used the title "Son of Atum" long after the power base moved from Iunu. ‘Atum’s’ close relationship to the king is seen in many cultic rituals, and in the coronation rites.

‘Ma’at’ or ‘Mayet’ was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality and justice who is sometimes personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities; who set the order of the Universe from chaos at the moment of creation. Her male counterpart was ‘Thoth’ and their abilities are the same. After her role in creation and continuously preventing the Universe from returning to chaos, her primary role in Egyptian mythology dealt with the weighing of souls that took place in the underworld. Her feather was the measure that determined whether the souls of the departed would reach the paradise of afterlife successfully.

In Old Persia ‘Vega’ is called ‘Mithra’ or ‘Mitra’. ‘Mica’ is the Zorastrian angelic Divinity (yazata) of Covenant and Oath. ‘Mithra’ (‘Vega’) is also a judicial figure, an "All Seeing" protector of Truth, and Guardian of Cattle, the Harvest, and the Waters. ‘Mithra’ is an exalted figure. The word ‘mitra’ means "that which causes binding" – preserved from the Arestan word for "Covenant, Contract, and Oath". In middle Iranian languages it becomes ‘mihr’ and in Armenian ‘mihr’ or ‘mher’ from which it ultimately derives. The Avestan Hymn to ‘Mithra’ (‘Vega’) of Yasht 10 is the longest, and one of the best preserved of the Yashts. ‘Mithra’ is described in the Zoroastrian Avesta scriptures as "Mithra of Wide Pastures, of the Thousand Ears, and of the Myriad Eyes," (Yasna 1:3), "the Lofty, and the Everlasting…the Province Ruler," (Yasna 1:11), "the Yazad (Divinity) of the Spoken Name" (Yasna 3:5), and "the Holy," (Yasna 3:13). The Khorda Avesta (Book of Common Prayer) also refer to ‘Mithra’ in the Litany to the Sun, "Homage to ‘Mithra’ of Wide Cattle Pastures", (Khwarshed Niyayesh 5), "Whose Word is True, who is of the Assembly, Who has a Thousand ears, the Well-Shaped One, Who has Ten Thousand Eyes, the Exalted One, Who has Wide Knowledge, the Helpful One, Who Sleeps Not, the Ever Wakeful. We sacrifice to ‘Mithra’ The Lord of all countries, Whom Ahura Mazda created the most glorious, Of the Supernatural Yazads. So may there come to us for Aid, Both ‘Mithra’ and ‘Azura’, the Two Exalted Ones".(Khwarshed Niyayesh 15) Some recent theories have claimed ‘Mithra’ represents the Sun itself, but the Khorda Avesta refers to the Sun as a separate entity – as it does with the Moon, with which the Sun has "the Best of Friendships", (Khwarshed Niyayesh 15).

The word for "tree" in Hebrew is ‘etz’ and is composed of two letters: ‘Ayin’, which means "eye", and ‘tzadik’, which means "righteous one". The ‘Ayin’ Hebrew letter is the 16th and is designed to show two eyes united at the optical chiasma – the nerve center that receives and interprets visual impulses. Two eyes attached to a central link can be clearly seen in the letter’s form. Early Hebrew had the ‘Ayin’ as an oval with a dot in the middle (I believe this dot stood for the star ‘Vega’). In Middle Hebrew the ‘Ayin’ was an ‘o’. In Late Hebrew it became like a ‘y’. Now in modern Hebrew it has a main branch with a smaller branch off to the side like a ‘y’ but with ‘eyes’ on the ends of the branches.

Isahia 4:2 says "In that day, the ‘branch’ of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious…" I believe this refers to our ‘d’ [door] quadrant and of this ‘eye’ that is opposite of the main ‘b’ quadrant ‘eye’ where ‘Vega’ sits in its center pupil. Jesus came during this time to show us all the way to salvation by helping to unlocked these Great Mysteries. His bloodline comes out of Judea, which is the root of Jesse, so He could be considered as a branch as well. Isaiah 11:1-2 says: "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a ‘Branch’ shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord:…" Also in 11:10 it says: "And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand as an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious". 12:4 "And in that day shall ye say, ‘Praise the Lord’, ‘Call upon the name of the Lord’, ‘declare God’s doings among the people’, ‘make mention that God’s name is Exalted". Also in Zechariah3:8 it says: "…I am going to bring my servant, the ‘Branch’".

The ‘Virgo’ constellation depicts a virgin woman holding a ‘branch’ in her right hand and wheat seed or corn in her left hand. ‘Virgo’ means "virgin" in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and Arabic. Isahia 7:14 says: "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him ‘Immanual’ (which means "God with us").

Revelation 12:1-5 says: "And there appeared a Great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12 stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered…", "… and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born". "And she brought forth a man child (Jesus and also the beast quadrant ‘d’ which is ‘as a man’s face’), who was to rule all nations with a ‘rod of iron’ (our-‘o’-‘d’ of eye-are-on): and her child was caught up unto God, and to God’s throne". I believe the woman is Mary the mother of Jesus but also the ‘c’ quadrant or the ‘calf’ (see-half) Great beast of the heavens. This feminine aspect of this quadrant includes the nose, which looks like the skirt of a woman and also the trunk of the ‘Tree of Life’. The moon is the mouth of the face that rests under her nostrils or feet of this woman. The great dragon that was cast out is the ‘Draco’ constellation (having ‘Thuban’ as the pole star in its constellation near the end of the ‘c’ quadrant). ‘Draco’ winds its way through the center of the ‘Precessionary Circle’. It is cast out by not being recognized as the pole star anymore. It reached its apex at @2,787 B.C. We now have ‘Polaris’ as our Northern pole star.

The ‘d’ quadrant or the ‘man’s face’ Great beast ends at the pole star ‘Errai’ of the ‘Cepheus’ (the King) constellation at @4,110 A.D. The pyramid on our dollar bill shows a pyramid that has the same angle and shape as this triangular star constellation of ‘Cepheus’. I believe our forefathers are pointing to this time as a period of time where knowledge of this Great "All Seeing Eye" of God will be made known gradually to the world unlocking these Great Mysteries. The next ‘e’ quadrant, symbolizing the human mind and brain (branches of the ‘Tree of Life’), will eventually be a time where all people will be ‘enlightened’ to these Great Truths of God and hopefully Love each other as one ‘face’ to another.
    Last edited by Denise; 30th October 2017 at 23:51. Reason: Separate paragraphs

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Lifebringer (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

No description?

Here's an excerpt:

Quote I have used the 'Precession of the Equinoxes' Cycle of 25,920 years to unlock the words of the 'Book of Revelation' and the 'Book of Daniel' from the Bible. See the Precessionary pictures in the Photo Gallery which show where each of the time periods belong on this Great Clock in the heavens. We are now at the 7th time period that is named as the church/lampstand of 'Laodicea'. This is the time period where God says that we shall be spit out. I have found this church/lampstand to go from @650 A.D. and last until @3,890 A.D., so we must be watchful for the time at hand for the end to come and a new beginning to take place.

We are now near the northern pole star 'Polaris', which is closest to this Circle at around 2,100 A.D. We are in the Green color of the color wheel spectrum during this time period. We are also now in the age or zodiac sign of 'Aquarius'. 'Capricorn' comes next at around 3,890 A.D. We enter the G-olden age at 'Saggatarius' after that. Please read each chapter here which will help you understand the prophetic significance which shall be unfolded to you. See writings regarding the 'Little Horn' which points to the 7th out of 10 horns/kings/toes (time periods) that arises in the year 1946 A.D. if in fact 'Laodicea' and the 10 horns begin at 650 A.D.

This 7th horn (time period) will be shorter than the others and the 3 last horns/kings/toes will fall. This 7th of the 7th time period would then end before the year 2162 A.D. Therefore I believe the end will come sometime between 1946 A.D. and 2162 A.D. and we shall then have a new beginning. With these writings I am hoping to bring some type of connection to all the differing beliefs in our world and a more unified and peaceful future for all of mankind.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Lifebringer (1st November 2017), Matthew (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see you beat me to it but we need paragraph breaks ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Amenjo (30th October 2017), Denise (30th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Yeah, text like that is impossible to read. Or at least it is for my poor eyes.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Denise (30th October 2017), greybeard (30th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), wondering (30th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Dr. David Hawkins says that The Book of Revelations is the least truthful book in the Bible. Considering how fictional most of the Bible is, that's saying a lot about a little.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Callista (31st October 2017), findingneo (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), greybeard (30th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), KingsmanXV (2nd December 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Wind (30th October 2017), wondering (30th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Dr. David Hawkins says that The Book of Revelations is the least truthful book in the Bible. Considering how fictional most of the Bible is, that's saying a lot about a little.
    He also said that it was channeled from the lower astral---there they love to create misery in this world.
    That one chapter reduced the spiritual vibration of the Bible greatly.
    The late Dr Hawkins used muscle testing, the results of the muscle testing were verified by teams of people using the same methods.

Only that which is of love came from Christ.
    Seems that some Christian groups preach fear and for that the book of revelations comes in very handy.
    It was written well after the death of Christ as was the rest of Bible.

Believe what you will --fear is not promoted by the teaching of Jesus.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Callista (31st October 2017), conk (31st October 2017), DeDukshyn (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), KingsmanXV (2nd December 2017), Lifebringer (1st November 2017), littleOne (31st October 2017), Matthew (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Omi (31st October 2017), sllim11 (30th October 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Like many others, I had been brainwashed from childhood to believe the Bible was THE Word of God! Then I find out it wasn't even translated correctly & the man who did start to translate it correctly was kicked out of the Catholic Church for doing so!(Mauro Biglino) Herve has an excellent thread on "The So Called Word of God" for anyone who is interested.

For myself, I say, if you are writing the "script".....of course your "prophecy" will come true! I realized very late in life that I had simply been a "slave" within a Belief System!! I had to find out for myself exactly where this Bible came from & who gave it to us. A very enlightening find!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), Ewan (31st October 2017), Franny (1st November 2017), greybeard (30th October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Matthew (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Father and I are One---=non-duality
    The Kingdom of Heaven is within
    Seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven.

Religion sets it self up as a Saviour---so there has to be an enemy out there==damnation
    Jesus was not for churches -he implied meditation to find the Truth within.
    The Father and I are one applies to all----a middle man--a church can stand between self and the Truth.
    Our way or hell and damnation will follow---do what we say and you will be saved.
    Seems awful like a control mechanism.
    But you pay your penny you take your choice.

Ch

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), conk (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), littleOne (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Michi (30th October 2017), sllim11 (30th October 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

"Control mechanism" is putting it politely, greybeard!! Jesus said, "Ye are gods" & "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you"! Interesting how that is not presented within the "controlling groups"!!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), greybeard (30th October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), sllim11 (30th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    "Control mechanism" is putting it politely, greybeard!! Jesus said, "Ye are gods" & "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you"! Interesting how that is not presented within the "controlling groups"!!
    Im trying to be tactful and have regard for those who have been conditioned to believe in the Day of Judgment etc.
    People believe that what they believe must be true.

In fairness many have benefited from religion and many good people are ministers --priests etc and are true to the teaching of love and compassion as set out by Jesus and others.

Love they neighbor as your self --etc

Ch

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Hazelfern (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Matthew (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), sllim11 (30th October 2017), Wind (30th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Chris wrote -

Quote People believe that what they believe must be true.
    Self-fulfilling prophecy -

Quote A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.
    I've read/heard over the years a few people state that the puppeteers contrive events that fulfill biblical prophecies (one was a MilAb, others in positions to see but I don't recall who they were). When I consider mechanics of collective manifesting, I've gotta hand it to them, the book of Revelations is pretty slick.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st October 2017 at 03:05.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), greybeard (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Denise (here)
    I believe that the name of God that shall be in everyone’s forehead is I (eye). In Exodus 3:14 God said unto Moses on Mount Sinai: "I am that I am" and "thus shalt thou say unto to children of Israel (eye-is-our-‘a’-‘L’), I am hath sent me unto you".

Our alphabet is placed around this throne. I shall show how the place of the ‘b’ is the most important as it is the tabernacle of God. It is also the ‘b’ of the Lamb (L-am-silent’b’).

In Genesis 6:8 it says: "But Noah found Grace in the ‘eyes’ of the Lord (‘L’-or-‘d’). The ‘b’ and the ‘d’ quadrants house the two eyes of a man’s (person’s) face. The ‘L’ forms the beast ‘as a Lion’ (‘L’-eye-on) of the ‘b’ quadrant.
    ...Were Genesis and Exodus originally written in modern English?

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (31st October 2017), Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), conk (31st October 2017), DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), ghostrider (1st November 2017), greybeard (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Nasu (31st October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Chris wrote -

Quote People believe that what they believe must be true.
    Self-fulfilling prophecy -

Quote A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.
    I've read/heard over the years a few people state that the puppeteers contrive events that fulfill biblical prophecies (one was a MilAb, others in positions to see but I don't recall who they were). When I consider mechanics of collective manifesting, I've gotta hand it to them, the book of Revelations is pretty slick.
    Yes this is a good example of how religions are used in an effort to control the paradigm. Fear is the key, and there is plenty of that in the book of Revelations.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), greybeard (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I see you beat me to it but we need paragraph breaks ...
    Thanks for the multiple post improvements. Much better!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

No Bill it was not the original language, but this is what has been spiritually shown or revealed to me. God works in mysterious ways. Maybe this is our true Uni-verse!
    Last edited by Denise; 31st October 2017 at 07:06. Reason: more explanation

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Once upon a time I was very interested in Dooms day scenarios--the good will be saved--the evil will be destroyed.
    A good bit of fear came with that.
    I investigated in depth everything I could find.
    Eventually in meditation the bliss and love came--I was assured that God was non judgmental and to look at what came into my life as a gift.

Everything that appears will either support or degrade.

I have choice --I can choose that which is uplifting--of the God of my understanding---or choose that which condemns others--is judgmental.
    But for the Grace of God go I.

I can remember the teaching of love that came through Jesus--Love thy neighbor--he who is without sin cast the first stone.

So whatever benefits and is uplifting for self and others in life I choose---what creates fear I dismiss as not born of Love--not spiritual--not coming from the Divine.

The Lower Astral is very clever and quite capable of deceiving people into thinking they are following God's will--when the opposite applies.

Ch

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st October 2017), Bruno (31st October 2017), Callista (31st October 2017), Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), littleOne (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), shijo (31st October 2017), Wind (31st October 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Dear Greybeard, I feel like you have failed to realize the significance of my research that will eventually tie together this broken world. It shows how most of the religions actually stem from those of the past looking to the night sky and the stars. I believe Jesus came to show us all the way but it is up to us to unlock what he had to say in the 'Book of Revelation' and the Bible. I believe in reincarnation and mercy so I have no fear of a judgement day if there shall be a time for that in the future of the world. Mind you there will be survivors that shall hopefully carry on for a better future for the planet. I hope to be born again in the future that I help to create. I believe we should all be doing our part to create a better now and a better future for all. I believe I have helped to make some kind of sense out of the coded messages that have been locked into the crazy 'Book of Revelation'.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Post:

Lifebringer (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise (here)
    Dear Greybeard, I feel like you have failed to realize the significance of my research that will eventually tie together this broken world. It shows how most of the religions actually stem from those of the past looking to the night sky and the stars. I believe Jesus came to show us all the way but it is up to us to unlock what he had to say in the 'Book of Revelation' and the Bible. I believe in reincarnation and mercy so I have no fear of a judgement day if there shall be a time for that in the future of the world. Mind you there will be survivors that shall hopefully carry on for a better future for the planet. I hope to be born again in the future that I help to create. I believe we should all be doing our part to create a better now and a better future for all. I believe I have helped to make some kind of sense out of the coded messages that have been locked into the crazy 'Book of Revelation'.
    Respectfully Denise

Jesus had nothing whatsoever to do with the book of revelations.
    Yes its up to us to investigate what Jesus said--meant---and other mystics before him.

You are free to voice your opinions as I am mine.
    Respect is important and my conclusion is different from yours after years of investigation of various spiritual perspectives, philosophies and personal experience.

The Truth is in open sight --available to all and not hidden in a code.
    Jesus is not out there--God is not out there but in everything--there is no where that God is not---all pervading--omnipresent.
    Hence the statement--The kingdom of heaven is within----Jesus did say that did he not?

Now thats my perspective, yours is different and Im ok with that.

Chris

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Callista (31st October 2017), Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), onevoice (31st October 2017), shijo (31st October 2017), Wind (31st October 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes Chris the truth is out there in open sight but most are lost or clouded by so much to go through in our world today. I am trying to help people to see it in a new and more understandable way. This comes from over 40 years of research and spiritual introspection. See my picture above that shows it more clearly. It has the 4 quadrants of stars as the 4 Great beasts around the throne. It also shows the Great timeclock of the 'Precession of the Equinoxes' and where the 7 churches lampstands + 1 are situated. The 'flying eagle' quadrant houses the Giant 'a'/'e'. The 'b' goes around the brightest pole star 'Vega'. The 'c' is for c-alf (see-half). The 'd' quadrant is where we are now near the pole star 'Polaris'. So there are 8 sections and 8 on its side stands for eternity. This is our Father time that goes on forever.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2017), Lifebringer (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast