Thread: Revelation Unlocked

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Revelation Unlocked

No discussion about Jesus is complete without this book: https://www.amazon.com/Christ-Conspi...40_&dpSrc=srch
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Denise (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise (here)
    I believe that the name of God that shall be in everyone’s forehead is I (eye). In Exodus 3:14 God said unto Moses on Mount Sinai: "I am that I am" and "thus shalt thou say unto to children of Israel (eye-is-our-‘a’-‘L’), I am hath sent me unto you".

Our alphabet is placed around this throne. I shall show how the place of the ‘b’ is the most important as it is the tabernacle of God. It is also the ‘b’ of the Lamb (L-am-silent’b’).

In Genesis 6:8 it says: "But Noah found Grace in the ‘eyes’ of the Lord (‘L’-or-‘d’). The ‘b’ and the ‘d’ quadrants house the two eyes of a man’s (person’s) face. The ‘L’ forms the beast ‘as a Lion’ (‘L’-eye-on) of the ‘b’ quadrant.
    ...Were Genesis and Exodus originally written in modern English?
    No it wasnt! And I'm super glad you asked Bill because recently I have been looking into this exact questions after realizing how disjointed and not unified the messages in the bible are.

For example, John 1-5. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god and the word was god. For more on this, AND I highly recommend you look into and read this page carefully as there are interesting ideas here. Notice how important articles are(a, the, an) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_1:1

Also think about John 1-5 and how it connects to Babel.

Now this seems on its face to be just like Genesis but it is not. Word is never mentioned in Genesis or more precisely the Bereshit.

If you look further into JOHN, most scholars believe it was written by john but he was translating an earlier source in Koine Greek.

Now if you look at different version of John, specifcally the Complete Jewish bible it is easier to see that John is actually quoting earlier texts then giving a commentary on that text . https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+1&version=CJB

So what is he quoting? It is something called the Septuagint .

There were seventy books that could have been turned into the New Testament and Old Testament. Some books, as you probably know, were left out.

Edit.

I am sorry about the BERES HIT link not working, but the first book of the torah is BERES HIT(with no space) and filter is thinking that it is a bad word so i can't actually link it. Can a moderator please help with this issue. I swear I'm not trying to dupe the language filter, just trying to link the first part of the Torah.
    Mod note from Bill (aided by Paul) — fixed now.
    It prompted this technical post... do read, if anyone's interested:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2017 at 17:51.

4. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Here may be something that can help some in getting their ideas somewhat straighten out:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Callista (1st November 2017), Denise (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017), greybeard (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Praxis (2nd November 2017), seko (1st November 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Every time the spirit teaching is brought to earth, it is corrupted by men to control other men ...self responsibility is the key to our evolution ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The teachings of spirit/creation , comes from much older writings , it is said going back over 12 billion years ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

No one knows for sure what was said by Jesus---assuming there was a Jesus.
    There are modern day mystics like Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, and many others -open to be questioned.
    They are more or less repeating what was written thousands of years ago.

Some Indians becoming God realized (enlightened) declared "I am the totality, all of it"

Jesus was reputed to say "I am the way"

The modern sages say exactly the same --find out who/what the "I am is"
    The Truth lies with in.
    The book "I am That" by Nasargadatta is an eye opener.

Why take the word of one source who wrote Revelations----where did he get that from?--channeled.
    Many are those that claim to receive the word of God

As said there are many mystics in the world here and now saying more or less the same thing. Find the Self--as in Selfrealized
    The bible says more or less that that God became everything without diminishing Him self.
    There is only One consciousness which temporally divided into the many.
    In essence we are all "One without a second" also called Non-duality

Believe that if you will --I do.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st November 2017 at 09:31.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017), Heart-2-Heart (1st November 2017), Hervé (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017), Zampano (1st November 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise's Avatar
    Thanks

Chris, The Bible is the most distributed and sold publication in the world. Someone needs to make sense of it for the people who are of a mind to understand it or get something out of it. I feel I have brought together the Science/Astronomy, Religion, and History with my writings in a way for those looking for answers to be able to grasp.

For those who know - no explanation is necessary! For those refuse to know - no explanation would be enough! Open your mind and try reading what I have to say in all of my writings! They can be found at www.Gisus.org Make sure to study the Photo Gallery pictures!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    ...Were Genesis and Exodus originally written in modern English?
    No it wasnt! And Im super glad you asked Bill because recently I have been looking into this exact questions after realizing how disjointed and not unified the messages in the bible are.
    No Bill it was not the original language, but this is what has been spiritually shown or revealed to me. God works in mysterious ways. Maybe this is our true Uni-verse!
    My question was a respectful, Socratean way of pointing out the evident absurdity.

To really understand the meanings of the original texts, one would have to be fluent in both Aramaic and Hebrew. The first, early translations were into Greek. English came much later, and was MUCH altered. (Or, I should say, even more altered.)

Please see Hervé's post below. The King James version was enormously tweaked and twisted to particular agendas, and that's LONG AFTER the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD which made the first major political decisions about what to include and exclude.

One really has to study the Gnostic texts to get any real idea of what actually happened in the time of Jesus. And the Old Testament is really just a collection of myths and legends, interwoven with some history that in itself is inevitably fairly distorted.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Here may be something that can help some in getting their ideas somewhat straightened out:

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Callista (2nd November 2017), Debra (2nd November 2017), Ewan (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017), greybeard (1st November 2017), Hervé (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Praxis (2nd November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris, The Bible is the most distributed and sold publication in the world. Someone needs to make sense of it for the people who are of a mind to understand it or get something out of it. I feel I have brought together the Science/Astronomy, Religion, and History with my writings in a way for those looking for answers to be able to grasp.

For those who know - no explanation is necessary! For those refuse to know - no explanation would be enough! Open your mind and try reading what I have to say in all of my writings! They can be found at www.Gisus.org Make sure to study the Photo Gallery pictures!
    Denise kindly look at what Bill has posted above this.

Yes open mids are a good thing.

I started studying spirituality, daily, in depth forty years ago.
    As a result of going down many blind alleys--dead ends--eventually found myself going to India several time and listening to those who are enlightened--not second hand news.

For those who know no explanation is necessary.

So as said you pay your penny you take your choice.

Have a look here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Best wishes
    Chris

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Red face Re: Revelation Unlocked

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The Father and I are One---=non-duality
    The Kingdom of Heaven is within
    Seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven.

Religion sets it self up as a Saviour---so there has to be an enemy out there==damnation
    Jesus was not for churches -he implied meditation to find the Truth within.
    The Father and I are one applies to all----a middle man--a church can stand between self and the Truth.
    Our way or hell and damnation will follow---do what we say and you will be saved.
    Seems awful like a control mechanism.
    But you pay your penny you take your choice.

Ch
    Yeah! Jesus was not for middlemen--churches or priests that try to control information and oppress the poor.

Go straight within was His message. Intuitive intelligence is developed based on the actual Light of truth: Direct Perception.

The root of all religions originally tried to convey our unity in humanity by various statements of the golden rule:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	36395Click image for larger version

Views:	45
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	36396

Examples to follow...
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Reciprocity...

Click image for larger version

Views:	44
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	36400Click image for larger version

Views:	41
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	36401Click image for larger version

Views:	43
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	36397Click image for larger version

Views:	39
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	36398Click image for larger version

Views:	42
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	36399

That's it! Love one another -- and go Direct!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2017), Satori (1st November 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Dr. David Hawkins says that The Book of Revelations is the least truthful book in the Bible. Considering how fictional most of the Bible is, that's saying a lot about a little.
    David Hawkins conveys from a scientific aspect the evolution of consciousness towards alignment with truth and the vibration of love. He actually explains how to live according to the pattern that Jesus was trying to demonstrate in His own life. Dr. Hawkins' work leads each one to develop their soul with practical understanding based on the science of light. Muscle testing, when one is above the level of 200 (see Power vs, Force) measures Actual truth.

Be one with truth to discern the truth.

The Bible was known to be corrupted, but the real truth is not. People with the highest degrees of Integrity are most apt to discern truth through muscle testing or intuitive KNOWING.

The message of unification which Denise originally asserts in her first post on this thread is valid. The quote from Mother Theresa about seeing God in others warms my heart.

Blessings to all!
    MM

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

conk (3rd November 2017), Denise (1st November 2017), greybeard (1st November 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Michelle
    Mother Teresa wrote a note on one of Dr Hawkins books.
    He was a a great influence on my life and this thread.
    Started by me perhaps but not claimed to be mine.
    Many posted on this and a host of videos from non-duality sages.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post7764

chris

23. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Denise's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a thought: If time travel is real then maybe those who came and went used the English language in such a way that what I have figured out about it in the writings that have come to us will be shown to make sense. Such as the way the letters of the alphabet are used around the quadrants of the Precessionary Cycle which make up the 4 beasts out of Ezekiel, Daniel, and the Book of Revelation for example. Also how the capital 'L' of Lion and Lamb are used to label the 'b' quadrant. L-eye-on and L-am-'b'. This may be what is meant by "the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb".

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise For This Post:

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Hi Michelle
    Mother Teresa wrote a note on one of Dr Hawkins books.
    He was a a great influence on my life and this thread.
    Started by me perhaps but not claimed to be mine.
    Many posted on this and a host of videos from non-duality sages.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post7764

chris
    Thanks, Chris! I learned a lot from Yogananda books as well. Still learning and being guided towards more esoteric teachings. True Self realization is our goal and expression of pure Divinity.

I see that I was reading messages from that thread back then. I probably didn't keep up with all of it because of limited Internet access. I've moved over a dozen times since then. It's all a part of it -- soul evolution/identity shift, that is.

It's nice to resonate with people like you so closely. Another heart-warmer!

I'm going to keep exploring that thread...

With appreciation,
    MM

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    To really understand the meanings of the original texts, one would have to be fluent in both Aramaic and Hebrew. The first, early translations were into Greek. English came much later, and was MUCH altered. (Or, I should say, even more altered.)
    [...]
    That's mostly correct for the New Testament.

As for the "Old Testament," it seems that Russell Gmirkin would argue for a different sequence of the losses in translation of the old testament by demonstrating that Hebrew didn't exist at the time of Moses [i.e. he couldn't have written the "Word of God" in Hebrew in "his" Book of Moses] and the alleged period of the writing of the old testament and, accordingly, contending the translations went from Sumerian tablets cuneiform into Greek and only afterwards into Hebrew...

Only then, said books - upon the claims of their "incontestable" antiquity - were re-translated from the Hebrew/Aramaic into Greek and Latin... yep: pretzel "history."

Now, truly, what can one expect to derived from 95% flawed premises?
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st November 2017 at 18:51.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2017), Denise (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017), greybeard (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Denise
    When a lot of time and effort has been put into researching something, its very difficult to see the flaws in ones "argument"
    One has to be truly open minded and see that the one has been researching an idea based on a proven false premise.
    The hypothetical is prone to be in error.

Mother Teresa saw the Christ in all --so who exactly is going to be done away with on the day of reckoning?
    Who is without sin?
    In Mother Theresa's eyes no doubt all are equal.

With respect
    Chris

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

In post #12 above Rachel stated "I've read/heard over the years a few people state that the puppeteers contrive events that fulfill biblical prophecies...". This caught my eye as yesterday I was catching up on Greg Hunter's USA Watchdog interviews and came across one with Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jew (believes in Jesus). He was drawing parallels between events and characters in the old testament and some of today's politicians and events and i found it so interesting I ordered his latest book.

I don't debate what Rachel says that the rulers could be contriving events to fulfill biblical prophecies as they are insane but what occurred to me is if it's true then their recruits for playing big roles like the Clintons are lifers. Their lives have to be dedicated to this play acting as some of the characters and events in the bible span decades. The roles that the Clintons supposedly are playing, Jezebel and King Ahab, span several decades. The character of Jehu is Trump who overcomes Jezebel. There's more to it of course but as this is an anti-bible crowd I won't bore you. I just wonder why? Why contrive characters and events to mimic bible events as the rulers seem to hate Christianity? Why not popularize some Delphic oracle prophecy and contrive events to fit that? or nostradamus or create some new age guru and carry out their visions? As usual it's always questions, questions and no answers but I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and my new book. If anything of import regarding patterns I'll report back.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2