+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret tech to defend from missile strike.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Default Secret tech to defend from missile strike.

Is there an advantage to publicly acknowledge we have the secret UFO craft to do the job for national defense or is it better to keep the tech secret? Personally feel there is no longer an advantage because many countries stole our secrets or they discovered the crashed tech themselves. By stating it publicly it might cause a country like N. Korea or Iran to back down.

One interview I recall Hillary Clinton publicly mentioning how much time we have to defend from a nuke strike. The craft we have engineered can move extremely fast and have the laser technology and other tech to destroy incoming missiles.

PS: The Navy's newest missile destroyer packs a punch though.
    Last edited by mojo; 1st November 2017 at 01:10.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st November 2017), chancy (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Secret tech to defend from missile strike.

Well, if the deep state allowed this tech to be known, then questions arise as to why this ufo tech isnt available for other purposes? What about the sham nasa space program, if you have ufo tech you can go to the stars, no? What about zero point energy so that we can get off the polluting internal combustion engine and the dependence on oil? How does free energy affect our lives, wouldnt it allow us to desalinate enough water to cultivate all the world's deserts, so that there is more than enough food and habitat for everyone as well as nature's fabulous wildlife? With free energy, we can make most things, and therefore there's no more shortages, therefore no more poverty, etc., yes? The answers to these questions keep the deep state tight lipped on this issue, even if some of its members want this monkey off their back.

The release of this tech into the public realm would quite quickly transform our society into a non polluting, nonimpoverished, interstellar civilization in quite short order. It would be wonderous, but it would take a major disruption within the deep state for it to happen.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

bluestflame (27th January 2018), chancy (31st October 2017), enigma3 (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), mojo (31st October 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Is there an advantage to publicly acknowledge we have the secret UFO craft to do the job for national defense or is it better to keep the tech secret? Personally feel there is no longer an advantage because many countries stole our secrets or they discovered the crashed tech themselves. By stating it publicly it might cause a country like N. Korea or Iran to back down.

One interview I recall Hillary Clinton publicly mentioning how much time we have to defend from a nuke strike. The craft we have engineered can move extremely fast and have the laser technology and other tech to destroy incoming missiles.

Hello mojo: I'm sure there are many countries with ufo technology. It wasn't just one country on the planet that had access to downed craft. The only difference is that some countries don't speak of it or anything to do with their high tech equipment.
    If the truth be known we have many countries on this planet that are well equipped in my opinion
    chancy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

By stating it publicly it might cause a country like N. Korea or Iran to back down.

And why should someone or a country should back down when they arent bombing or harming anyone. like N Korea and Iran. what have they done, are they bombing anyone or did they go all the way to the US to threaten your country. The US thugs should back down and stop bullying other nations.

As usual mojo spearheading the way to nonsense.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I think the pertinent question is who "we" are? Do loyal Americans control this tech or is it controlled by Americans whose loyalties lie elsewhere? If the latter, why do we assume they would use it to benefit the US?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st November 2017), Bubu (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), mojo (1st November 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

As usual bubu and his attack on people that voice an opinion other than him

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

JRS (1st November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Mojo,

Iran to back down from what?

North Korea to back down from what?

Imagine that every year Russia and Canada run exercises right outside of New York for the invasion of New York. While this is happening, they are routinely running naval battle drills off the coast of major us cities. How do you imagine the United States would feel about this situation. YOu now have somewhat of an understanding of the NK position.

The US has invaded two major countries bordering Iran, and has Pakistan as an "ally". Again, Imagine Russia invades Canada and Mexico and is OCCUPYING THEM FOR 16 YEARS! All the while they are calling America state sponsors of terrorism and part of the Axis of Evil. How does America respond in this situation?

Ever notice how the US has not given "freedom" to any country that has nuclear weapons?

Did you know that Truman threatened Stalin on multiple occasions with nuclear weapons and Stalin had to relent until they developed their own strike capability?

Who would you label as the most aggressive country of the last 70 years?

So Again, I ask. Iran and NK back down from what?

Sorry for discussing your premise, but it is by no means a neutral starting place because you are assuming that NK and Iran are in the wrong(and while they might be, you didnt ask that you just assumed it. All I want to suggest is that maybe viewing it from the Lens that Iran and NK need to back down might be already poisoning the well). Yes bubu shouldnt end with snide comments(who isnt guilty of this from time to time. I know I am!), but I feel he made a legitimate point.

Now to your actual question, What good is a weapon if you dont know I have the weapon?

A robber sees a mark. Sees no clear sign of a weapon. Makes the move, turns out the guy has concealed carry. Bad choice. Would the robber make the same choice if the mark is open carry? I doubt it.

Walk softly but carry a big stick. If all see the big stick, you rarely if ever have to use it.

All we have to do is look at history. They didnt need to drop the A bombs on Japan to end the war, they needed to do it to show the russians what was up.

I also think Tomkats question is of the upmost importance.
    Last edited by Praxis; 1st November 2017 at 06:22.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

As usual bubu and his attack on people that voice an opinion other than him
    whatever. as a truthful person I oblige myself to call the attention of fellow truth seekers to the mistakes/lies of whomever,

The IEAE certifies Iran compliance with the deal and so is every country involve or not involve in the JCPOA except, guess who. as usual, the thugs.

http://stephenlendman.org/2017/09/ia...-nuclear-deal/

https://iranian.com/2017/10/10/iran-...ear-deal-iaea/

So you want those who keep their end of the deal to back down and the unreasonable bully to go ahead? If you dont see who is obviously on the wrong then there is obviously something wrong with you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    It is possible to debate without throwing around personal insults towards valued members.
    More respect please Bubu.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bob (1st November 2017), Callista (2nd November 2017), DeDukshyn (1st November 2017), enigma3 (1st November 2017), Hervé (1st November 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

The to-and-fro's of this post:
    the for and against, one man's (females) view or the other, yes to part of a reply no the an other part of same reply, many aspects within one reply/view is why we aren't a cosmic speeches of high worth

I guess cutting out emotions and ego would help but emotions and ego are what being human is all about ha O.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

mojo (1st November 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Currently we have Mattis and Trump evaluating a subset of hardware and tech, the part they are allowed to know about, and concluding that they hold most of the aces and murderous attacks may be viable.

Part of that erroneous view that is forming is an under estimate of their potential adversaries capabilities. The public might conclude in error that capability is in proportion to spend. I would suggest that for Russia you multiply by three, and four for China. The reality is that China is much closer to taking the initiative, and this will depend on whether they see any wisdom in Usa strategy. If they do not , history indicates that confrontation is inevitable. Remember that bloc has all kinds of tricks up its sleeve.

The hidden hand is not relying on either party to attack. The hidden hand will use false flag if and when needed to trigger conflict.

Once battle is joined, the hidden hand will easily manipulate escalation, as it has compromised and penetrated the military.

Once escalated, the usa may 'prevail' but at an unacceptable cost. It is likely at that point, in extremis, that 'rescuers' will appear, with all the exotic tech, they will mop up the conflict and probably present themselves as a secret space programme.

The SSP will then demand that all these horrifying weapons, down to the last derringer, be surrendered to an all powerful world body, that will prevent future bloodshed. Any opposition will be wiped out and any surviving snowflakes will applaud.

It is this body who could introduce us to our new galactic allies.

How to push back?

1. Trump diplomatic buffoonery is very useful, if he really messes up he could decouple Europe from the USA. Russian diplomacy is proving very successful, and one wonders what they are telling the Turks, Saudis, and Phillipinos.

2. India is important. An elephant in the room, and balanced between the two blocs. If India tips to Eurasia, and avoids manipulated wars with China and Pakistan, it could make Mattis recalculate. India should be demanding a permanent security council seat and engage proactively in the North Korea situation.

3. Can Japan improve relations with China or will it revert to its old militarism now?

In all these things, people power pushing back, CAN make a difference
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 4th November 2017 at 19:05.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    It is possible to debate without throwing around personal insults towards valued members.
    More respect please Bubu.
    Oooppps sorry from time to time I forgot that human is all about Emotion and ego I was called "full of ****" and other names on this forum. what was my reaction?..... ok will try to be more polite and respectful.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Its okay Bubu, I value you.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

All the major powers have had crash disc retrieval occurrences over the years. They have been involved in a covert secret space 'race' back engineering et tech for quite some time.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

mojo (27th January 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

This subject has popped up a bunch of times and just again today

Another US Navy ballistic missile intercept reportedly fails in Hawaii-

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking...hawaii-report/

I think it's fake news and just reverse-psychology to make others think it's failed. Our government is always 65+ years ahead of the public

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st January 2018), mojo (31st January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread