+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Judicial System: corporate profits, slave labor, innocents imprisoned, conflicts of interest, etc

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Judicial System: corporate profits, slave labor, innocents imprisoned, conflicts of interest, etc

Here are a few articles discussing the topic that I'm presenting for discussion:

Slave labor in American prisons:

http://returntonow.net/2016/06/13/pr...rican-slavery/

23 cents an hour:

http://returntonow.net/2016/06/13/pr...rican-slavery/

Don't buy goods made from prison labor: unconstitutional criminal justice system

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1355246877

Jailing Americans for profit:

https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...strial_complex

Convicting the Innocent:

http://truthinjustice.org/convicting.htm

Since I had first-hand experience in facing a corrupt judicial system, I have begun to research more of what is happening in our American judicial system.

When I refused to be coerced to plead guilty, was originally refused a jury trial, was refused a public defender, and then compiled factual evidence was denied consideration over the judge's stated decision to believe the perjured police officers (who conveniently couldn't locate police dashcam that would have proved their story if it were true), I began to research to find out what was going on in our court systems.

Now, after reviewing the JFK assassination connections to Elite control of governments and commerce through mafia, CIA, (and other connections not directly mentioned), I'm realizing the extent of the slave labor in our prison systems as one of the many tactics to hoard resources and control the population.

So while some are slaves, others are being decimated by weather warfare (hurricanes, floods, wildfire),
    GMO foods, vaccinations, and the toxic medical profit system providing the means for the current mass genocide.

I'm thankful for the awareness that the horrible experience and the impetus for further research has brought me. Now the question remains: What is the solution? It is not through the system that has been corrupted, but to overcome the entire problem and its causes.

I know that this is only part of our current holocaust. Innocent people are in prison to provide cheap labor for the greedy profiteers.

Any ideas or further information on the topic (and this is open because of its connection to all of the rest of the tyranny) would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st November 2017), Cardillac (9th January 2018), Cidersomerset (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), justntime2learn (1st November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), Stephanie (26th November 2017), william r sanford72 (1st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Judicial System: corporate profits, slave labor, innocents imprisoned, conflicts of interest, etc

One step towards the solution is to boycott companies that use prison labor:

http://buycott.com/campaign/companie...e-prison-labor

However, it must be stopped! Slavery must be abolished!!! No loopholes. Period.

Thanks,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st November 2017), Cidersomerset (1st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), justntime2learn (1st November 2017), Nasu (1st November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), Stephanie (26th November 2017), william r sanford72 (1st November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Judicial System: corporate profits, slave labor, innocents imprisoned, conflicts of interest, etc

Thank you for the consideration on this matter. It's been going on since 1920's and if you add up all those people, its really quite disgusting. The corruption "has" reached heaven and I fel it my duty to tell you, this evil that's been perpetrated against God's "real" chosen is gonna really be dealt with very soon. I have it around November but since the calendars are Roman Gregorian and Hebrew calendar, the last asteroid that was supposed to pass close October 8. That 2017 one that went past on the 28th, put our count off by a feast. What do you expect? WE had to go back from Christ's crucifiction and Pontius Pilates Roman guard at the cross, letter.Just to search out New Testiment. When the prophecies were the same for the later days given by Isaiah, Jeremiah and Deuteronomy, we were awakened to this truth. This awakening in us is magnificent and I'm so very grateful to the Most High Creator, as Christ said HE would. Really amazing.Like reading a family history. I eat it up now, the bible I mean. It's sweet to know who we are and bitter to know what must be done. Our people are so lost were so lost and confused and barely picked up or turned to God for help.That bootstrap thingy is horrible for our belief as well as feminist movement. WE never had problems with our husbands or mates until this crap started dividing our families. WE used to respect relationships enough to get married. Now our men especially were so damaged, WE have to come like babes.
    This letter can be found if you google or youtube "Letter to Pontius Pilot from Roman guard" on crucifiction. Either way I put all the asteroids and what dates they would pass according to NEO reports from NASA on a calendar. A whistleblower posted them, and that one called "2017OD69" they had down for the 8th. I figure the one designated for 10/22 may come in November around the 11th or 12th. Just checking my information to see how close they are to accuracy. They were twenty days too early on the prediction but possible that that might be a date, to start monitoring it's presence. Either way that comet/asteroid came, but 3 weeks later in time.The asteroid I'm talking about is:"171576" 677 miles
    2003 UV11 hasn't passed yet, it is 447 miles and the other one estimated to come in November on the 17th is 324 miles. Heads up people, they are hiding a lot these days.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 1st November 2017 at 08:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2017), justntime2learn (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), william r sanford72 (1st November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you, Lifebringer. I couldn't find the letter you mentioned. Could you send a link?

If we could create a shared intent to resolve this, then we could connect in consciousness and hold a vision that would free innocent people and emancipate many bodies, minds, and souls from the effects of tyrrany.

Can we come up with a United solution?

Can we apply our love and compassion towards our fellow humans to activate the envisioned solution?

We can! Ideas???

Thanks,
    Michelle Marie

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2017), justntime2learn (1st November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And the prisoners are used to fight fires?!?

This guy ends up swearing a lot, but it's the first report I've heard about using women prisoners to fight fires. Very cheap labor, of course.

MM

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hazelfern (25th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

More on corporate profits and for-profit prisons:

"An entire work force--one that works for third world wages." Also, they go into debt which may land them back into prison. Family visitors are discouraged by their treatment, and encouraged to sever ties.

"Almost 2.5 million prisoners in America, equivalent to jailing the population of Chicago."

These are mostly non-violent crimes.

Are the perpetrators of this prison system the real criminals?

MM

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This thread was referenced in another thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post279540

And it relates to this topic of slave labor using prisons.

A Rockefeller thing.
    "They hoped to help the Rockefeller family rebuild their slave labor empire by making prisons."

Now that the truth is coming out, I sure hope that we can eliminate for-profit prisons, and imprisoning people who don't deserve to lose their freedom and be used as slaves.

Please help me pray for the release of these prisoners--all of them.

The truth will set them free.

Free the children, free the slaves in prison, free the people captured for sex trafficking. Free all countries from tyrannical governments and banking systems.

AWARENESS to ACTION!

Time to take action on accountability programs. 💥⚡️💥 The inpower movement is the best I've seen yet.💥⚡️💥

Www.inpowermovement.com

Thanks for caring.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 25th November 2017 at 10:39.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Hazelfern (25th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), Stephanie (26th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cardillac (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Stephanie (26th November 2017), Tintin (25th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Wow. Thanks, Herve!

While I was experiencing this corruption, you guys were writing about it.

I began to do research as a result of my experience. I was stunned that police officers would lie in court, "lose" evidence, and be supported by a judge who denied a jury trial (until pressed by a motion to compel statutory evidence), deny hard evidence, and side with the lying police.

Once I escaped the municipal corruption, and my case was over, it took awhile to recover frm the PTSD caused by the whole ordeal. Now I'm learning more about what is going on.

I only spent 12 hours in a local jail for filming a police officer who was giving a traffic ticket. But the treatment was cruel and unjust from the moment it started. I'm very fortunate to have escaped. You don't have to do anything wrong to go to jail/prison.

Now that I've learned what is going on, like many have said on these other threads, I'd like to know what can be done to stop these crimes against humanity. The ones putting people in jail/prison should be there.

Still learning...

MM

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (12th March 2018), Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), Stephanie (26th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Jeffrey Sterling is one of my heroes!

He reversed government stance on private prison use.

http://kwotable.com/2017/02/23/jeff-...te-prison-use/

I say, Free the Slaves NOW!

Get our judicial system back on track. Stop the abuse of power. Eliminate racism in law enforcement. Stop hurting innocent people. Stop civil rights violations. I'm an experiencer and I won't shut up about it.

I'm aware, so I'm responsible now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 30th December 2017 at 21:58.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th December 2017), genevieve (31st December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You GO Girl!!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

genevieve (31st December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate in the nation. My boyfriend worked in work release for three and one half years, just about seven days a week and sometimes more than 20 hours a day. He left prison with 20,000. His boss paid regular wages, plus overtime, but guess who got the bulk of the money? The prison "system". He even worked when he had the flu because he was afraid if he didn't, they would get someone else to do his job and he would be put into an even worse situation.

It seems that almost everything in this world is for profit, even the non profits, who profit from having paid (often lucratively) positions to run the non profits. It's just insane.

Privatizing prisons is one of the worst things they ever did. However, prior to that, the prison officials would make all kinds of deals so that they would profit. Gaining from the misery of others is an awful thing. Unfortunately, we are all slaves via the tax system (mandatory), fines for ridiculous offences (mandatory) and if you don't pay, then you end up in prison. What kind of choice is that?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Jail for Questioning the Holocaust? This lady faces jail time for revealing what her mom told her.
    She said the concentration camps were there for forced labor.

Monika Schaefer

https://needtoknow.news/2018/01/cana...o-made-canada/

Wow! Slave labor...again.

We need to take a stand for Free Speech!!

Deceitful practices and slave labor. The truth is out and is being broadcast. There is no stopping the truth.

God Bless Monika and help her.

MM

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate in the nation. My boyfriend worked in work release for three and one half years, just about seven days a week and sometimes more than 20 hours a day. He left prison with 20,000. His boss paid regular wages, plus overtime, but guess who got the bulk of the money? The prison "system". He even worked when he had the flu because he was afraid if he didn't, they would get someone else to do his job and he would be put into an even worse situation.

It seems that almost everything in this world is for profit, even the non profits, who profit from having paid (often lucratively) positions to run the non profits. It's just insane.

Privatizing prisons is one of the worst things they ever did. However, prior to that, the prison officials would make all kinds of deals so that they would profit. Gaining from the misery of others is an awful thing. Unfortunately, we are all slaves via the tax system (mandatory), fines for ridiculous offences (mandatory) and if you don't pay, then you end up in prison. What kind of choice is that?
    Ghandi and Dr. Martin Luther King went to jail to stand up against injustice.

What if all people (or a large majority) stopped paying taxes (as war protest)? Some already protest this way. They are not all in jail.

I'm sure the unlawful IRS will go out of business along with the Fed -- because we are "Fed Up" NOW!

The deep state is crumbling under the weight & power of the Truth.
    They may have explosive tantrums (dew? Trump tower?) but they are receding into history.

Bye bye!
    MM

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well, of course that is obvious. If we all stopped, then IT would stop. Unfortunately, this seems to be a world of dualities, realistically.

Ironically, the system kicked me out when they tried to kill me (I no longer work for that very reason) I owe so much money, they would just take my wages. Or the paltry wages they assign us slaves and so they basically screwed themselves when they targeted me, as I'm not dead.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), william r sanford72 (9th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Many work for cash and just don't pay into the system. Probably a lot more than we realize.

"The revolution will not be televised!" (Or advertised)

I'm glad you're not dead. You won already. I'm sorry they tried to kill you. but glad you made it through.
    You must be very valuable!

Thank you for contributing here on PA.

MM

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), william r sanford72 (9th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Hervé

ALL of commericial music has been compromized, not just rap; listen to the lyrics of pop music: it all encourages/promotes/condones violent behavior

Larry

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), Valerie Villars (10th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

MM, they are not the brightest bulbs. I can't believe they haven't figured out that if they keep pushing and pushing and you make it through, you are their worst enemy; a battle hardened warrior who knows what is happening and is not afraid; and having fun to boot!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (10th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

That's great! Villival,

And so true! You're a strong warrior.

Keep on keepin on, and having fun, too!

Love it!
    MM

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Their stupid vetting system ultimately produces the strongest. That's how dumb they are. Once you let go of fear, they are doomed. We are eternal.

+ Reply to Thread