+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andrew Bartzis - Hindsight Review of the Past in Public (since 2012), Present, Potential of the Future

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Andrew Bartzis - Hindsight Review of the Past in Public (since 2012), Present, Potential of the Future

Hi all,

I invite you to explore the offered video with Andrew Bartzis sharing his role very frankly. From the perspective of what occurred in his world after hosting his first event Sept 2017. It was a significant achievement with many people attending from all over the globe. His epic role in the universe shared and a pretty frank assessment where everything is at present. He has pretty phenomenal perceptions which here explore him to express the contribution of all his work from a hindsight perspective. Relative to all the public work over the past 5yrs. And, the future potential affect his efforts will have in 1000 years time (and what this era as a whole means then also). If you have never heard of him or his perceptions this would be the one to explore.

Andrew Bartzis - Hindsight Review of the Past in Public, Present, Potential of the Future

Cheers,

Keep holding your space all. Thanks for watching
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

toppy (1st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Andrew Bartzis - Hindsight Review of the Past in Public (since 2012), Present, Potential of the Future

erm... so in the first 5 minutes he clearly states that although only about a "few hundred" were at his even 80-90 BILLION otherwordly entities tuned in?
    Can you please produce a synopsis because I just don't have the capacity to listen to 2 hours of that video if I am expected to suspend my disbelief for that long.
    thanks for sharing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Omni (2nd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread