+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is the Sun Getting Brighter?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Is the Sun Getting Brighter?

I tend to agree with Flash. I am in Toronto and the sun BURNS as it touches the skin! I tan exceedingly well and over the last few years I actually burn......which never happened before.

I have posited in the past that geoengineering or chemtrails may not be ENTIRELY nefarious. I have often wondered if our excessive nuclear testing may have caused a serious imbalance of Earth's "solar shields" and necessitated some for of man-made shielding. ( Annunaki and Gold particles to shield their home world) Although I am jaded enough to expect no "opportunity goes to waste" and the incidental poisoning of the planet would likely serve someone's agenda.

My understanding is that climate change on other planets like our earth are potentially caused by the Sun reacting to an incoming celestial object(s) as we note that Ice caps/sheet are melting from the bottom up not from the top down which would be expected with "regular climate change pressures". Something about particles "exciting" magma.

We live in interesting times......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), Hazelfern (2nd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Just trying to help ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (2nd November 2017), Hazelfern (2nd November 2017), justntime2learn (2nd November 2017), The Moss Trooper (2nd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Thanks to all that have posted on this thread. Yes, the sun IS brighter and temps hotter.
    The millennials are even rolling around and speaking of the burn.
    I used to think an incoming celestial body was the prob. I've put that aside to the vaporizing
    of our Earth's protective layer.

6. Link to Post #24
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Read contact report 515th contact report , Ptaah explains in detail about our sun ... You can visit www.theyfly.com and enter ptaah speaking about our sun in the search box, and it will link to several reports, the 515th should be there as the first or second option...
    Mod note from Bill:

For goodness sakes, please, knock it off... this is really not helpful (and almost never is).

This is mindless proselytizing. You're a Billy Meier fundamentalist. Some of his information is interesting, and can be discussed (there are several threads for that), but we don't need this material injected everywhere you think you see a connection and an opportunity.

And yet, I would like to hear from him when he feels the need.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (2nd November 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Read contact report 515th contact report , Ptaah explains in detail about our sun ... You can visit www.theyfly.com and enter ptaah speaking about our sun in the search box, and it will link to several reports, the 515th should be there as the first or second option...
    Mod note from Bill:

For goodness sakes, please, knock it off... this is really not helpful (and almost never is).

This is mindless proselytizing. You're a Billy Meier fundamentalist. Some of his information is interesting, and can be discussed (there are several threads for that), but we don't need this material injected everywhere you think you see a connection and an opportunity.

And yet, I would like to hear from him when he feels the need.
    With all due respect you could just go directly to source and read all that they ever reputedly said.

As for me, I grow weary of hearing what the Plejaren's may or may not have said.

On topic.

I've notice the last two summers an increase in burning sensation from the sun, but as you can feel this through cotton clothing I don't ascribe it to heat, rather radiation.
    That increase could be more wavelengths or less ozone or a combination.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bruno (2nd November 2017), enigma3 (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

....... Or, alternatively, you could skip to the relevant report of Billy's thanks to Ghostrider's link. I can't see him posting links to reports' of Billy Meier's being a problem, and I think that was a bit harsh of you Bill, to call him out like that. You may have had the good grace and sent him/her a PM, and call him/her a 'fundamentalist' in privacy, man-o-mano. After-all, if Billy has a report that links directly to whatever the subject of the OP is, then it has relevance. And, let's not forget the 10 x more people reading this site than are signed-up to it, a lot of them may find information that was previously unknown to them, thank's to Ghostrider's links.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

It seems Earth orbits a variable star:

Quote The idea that the Sun is behaving unusually is based on an assumption about what is normal for stars like the Sun. We are told that stars are self-consuming thermonuclear engines that have sufficient fuel (hydrogen) to maintain a steady output for millions or billions of years. However, while the Sun”s visible light output varies by only tenths of a percent, its energy in UV and X-rays varies by a factor of 20!
    quoted from this link: The Sun - Our Variable Star

which is corroborated here:
    Quote  (my highlighting)

The Sun’s output is not constant in time, but the total output [the total solar irradiance (TSI)] was once thought to be invariant.

With the clarity of hindsight, this is somewhat surprising, because sunspots come and go cyclically and their darkness corresponds to a decrease in the solar energy output. Hence, one might have expected the solar output to decrease at solar maximum when many sunspots are present. However, sunspot groups are often surrounded by bright patches called faculae, which tend to com- pensate for the loss of emissions from the dark spots. Which factor dominates, or are they in balance?

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, instruments on two National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) missions (Nimbus-7 and Solar Maximum Mission) began to monitor the solar output with vastly improved precision; their measurements led to the discovery that TSI was positively correlated with the sunspot cycle. Thus, the faculae predominate in determining the variation of TSI throughout the cycle. The long-term variation of the TSI is punctuated by short-lived deep dips (~0.3%) when particularly large sunspot groups transit the solar disk. The problem with looking for longer trends in TSI is that the observations have been taken by several different spacecraft and the task of making a composite to establish a longer baseline is difficult; there have been a number of attempts to do so, but there are wide discrepancies between them, and thus we have no consensus (Frohlich and Lean 2004; Willson and Mordvinov 2003).

We now have just over 30 yr of TSI observations, but this represents only three activity cycles, and it is dangerous to put too much weight on any broad conclusions drawn from them. There are a variety of longer-term proxy data for solar activity, but many of the proxy estimates are based largely on less reliable SSN measurements and so may be adding as much noise as signal to our understanding of solar activity patterns.

The change in TSI over a solar cycle is <0.1%. However, the emission in various wavebands can vary
    much more substantially. For example, UV irradiance can vary by 10%–40% over a cycle. However, the change in the overall energy input to the Earth from UV variability is very small. Background X-ray emission changes by factors of 100 or more from solar minimum to maximum. These short-wavelength emissions are important; for example, they affect the scale height of our atmosphere, which changes the atmospheric drag on low Earth orbiting (LEO) satellites. We will deal with these issues in more detail in the subsequent papers.
    quoted from this article (link is to a PDF): Understanding Space Weather: The Sun as a Variable Star
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

enigma3 (2nd November 2017), Ewan (3rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), TargeT (3rd November 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Just adding:

Is our Star getting hotter or is it our frequency that is changing ?

Are we/our solar system experiencing radiation differently, shifting?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), StandingWave (2nd November 2017)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I'm wondering about The Wave, Paul L. talks about.....is that affecting our entire solar system?

16. Link to Post #30
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Regardless of whether there is a lot of sun activity or a little bit of sun activity, crop production is going to be negatively impacted with the way the multinationals practice monoculture to feed the bulk of the world. I suspect that if the extremes are where they’re being projected in this thread, there’s going to be a rice shortage.

Best to stock up and/or get that garden in gear. Little farmers and home gardeners can swing around season and frost pattern changes by seeding the ground on a monthly basis, interplanting, and expecting a certain degree of loss.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), StandingWave (3rd November 2017), TargeT (3rd November 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The entirety of the suns output lessens during a solar minimum not just portions, we got this pretty well figured out... anecdotal "sun feels hot" stories infer a correlation that ignores a multitude of variables.

Also.. the hole in the ozone layer is the smallest it's been since 1988

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Regardless of whether there is a lot of sun activity or a little bit of sun activity, crop production is going to be negatively impacted with the way the multinationals practice monoculture to feed the bulk of the world. I suspect that if the extremes are where they’re being projected in this thread, there’s going to be a rice shortage.

Best to stock up and/or get that garden in gear. Little farmers and home gardeners can swing around season and frost pattern changes by seeding the ground on a monthly basis, interplanting, and expecting a certain degree of loss.
    but... but.... 66 bushels per acre?! surely health and future food production are worth sacrificing for that kind of profit! (never mind the excess corn we let sit and rot, or how much of it we turn directly into HFCS).Luckily my favorite food subsists on wild vegetation....
    Last edited by TargeT; 3rd November 2017 at 17:16.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), Ewan (9th November 2017), fourty-two (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (3rd November 2017), StandingWave (3rd November 2017), Wind (3rd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2