+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts)

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hi Bill, interesting because I heard the exact same thing about Blavatsky from some of her brothers in arms (spiritual colleagues) and that she regretted it and had to pay for mistakes in a karmic way.

Bill, where was that person who is Blavatsky reincarnation born? (cross checking information here)
    She was born in Austria.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Flash (6th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Noelle (7th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Alice A. Bailey wrote in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3 – Union achieved and its Results (1927):
    The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire.
    Now that is interesting.
    So a trained occultist can see the difference, However, what's the purpose of keeping a record of a strong imagined desire?
    If and I say if because my trust in karma is a little skewed, these record exists to ensure a karmic balance. could not a desire strong enough merit a karmic counteract?

If so my idea that past life's are merely strong desires that need some sort of resolution becomes even more plausible..
    hmm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Flash (6th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I've tried to do it myself and the results were all awful. I don't think I could trust anyone to do hypnotic regression on me either, I just think if I did that I'd never be able to forgive myself. Maybe some memories are better not remembered is the way I try to look at it.

I won't go into detail but in one dream I was a child (a little alien I guess) and I was being trained how to "capture spirits". Another one was more like memory, it happened while I was awake. I remembered being blind and living in a world where all the women are blind too. It just seems like some kind of insane, so insane and scary I think it could be manufactured.

The closest I came to remembering a past life was when I was NOT trying... and it only seemed like that in hind sight. Also not a very nice life.... but I remember being happy. Thinking about it now is making me want to cry too. Not wanting to remember is kind of frustrating, part of me feels entitled to know, and the other one feels like it is trying to protect me from it.

The phrase "You'll only understand when God lets you understand" is comforting in one way, and frustrating in another way. It repeats itself in my head from time to time. Even if it's not God, but something else in charge of my "understanding", I don't have any control over it whatsoever.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Flash (6th November 2017), Hervé (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th November 2017), Noelle (7th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Exactly. The possibility exists that we are merely being cycled through pre-existing memories of the Akashic Record; instead of reading history, we are living it. How do you add this view of life to the information that the US Military abducts children to feed the underground reptilians with the understanding that if they do that the reptilian will not come up to eat us? I think we should invite them up and pepper them with the Hollow Point Bullets they made for just such an event. Off topic? Everything belongs in this topic. We are testing reality here.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Noelle (7th November 2017), petra (7th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    the US Military abducts children to feed the underground reptilians with the understanding that if they do that the reptilian will not come up to eat us?

Off topic?
    Absolutely! Please.

Everything belongs in this topic. We are testing reality here.

No, we're not
    . We're trying to have an informative, practical discussion about past life retrieval and recall. That's why we have different sections, different subforums, and different threads.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Billy (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), DeDukshyn (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (8th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th November 2017), Noelle (7th November 2017), petra (7th November 2017), Verdilac (11th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I've tried to do it myself and the results were all awful. I don't think I could trust anyone to do hypnotic regression on me either
    Yes... it's barely possible (I'd say really almost impossible) to do self-regression. Please do read my previous posts.

One needs another person, with experience, to hold space and guide the processes. Though I do understand that some may report success with various meditation techniques.

And, please note! Hypnosis is not required. Ever.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th November 2017 at 01:19.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Billy (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), DeDukshyn (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), kanishk (14th November 2017), Noelle (7th November 2017), petra (7th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), starlight (7th November 2017), TrumanCash (7th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

The problem with self-regression is that you haven't got anyone else verifying the info you are getting, so doubt is a factor. Will's method of regression requires that the client be fully conscious throughout the session. That way, you can bring forth your memories into your present consciousness and examine them. Will has the ability to 'travel' with the client and 'see' what the client is seeing. He never corrects or leads the client, but confirms what they are seeing. The session is audio recorded in real time and the client can then go over the material at their leisure. Will DOES NOT require your birth date etc or any other information about you. He does not access any other information from astrological websites etc., YOU have all the information inside of you and this is what he works with.

I didn't trust anyone to regress me until five years' ago when I met Will. There are many good regressors out there, but also many who try and steer the process. Regression is a very useful tool for discovering the thought-forms and energies that are influencing one's present focus personality lifetime. It is recommended for those who wish to break out of restricting programs.

I asked Will to contribute to this thread and here is what he has to say:

Regression can open doors into corridors of memory that co-exist within the framework of real-time experiencing of life. The problem is, that often these corridors are hidden and even suppressed so that their influence is not even recognized. The irony here is that often those suppressed hidden memories are having an unconscious effect on an individual. It is the role of the good regression therapist to guide the client into the remembrance of these co-existing corridors of memory, so that they might be dis-entangled from the experiences of one’s present focus personality.

Make no mistake about it, this is a delicate procedure and it could even be said that harm may occur when certain memories are revealed from other lifetimes that are difficult to accept in the context of one’s present life. That is why, when one is trying to do it on their own, or when one sees a therapist without proper skills or sensitivity, that difficulties may arise in a person’s life. The important thing to remember is that these co-existent corridors are having an effect, hidden as it may be, that need to be revealed so that healing can take place for an individual in real time.

Hypnotherapy DOES NOT need to be employed, for one has the capacity, through the use of one’s imagination, to access those forgotten or repressed memories. Furthermore, by releasing those hidden energies, one is freed to proceed in one’s life, free of the undue influences that have been unconsciously influencing the individual.

Regression therapy is a process that can allow an individual to work with repressed memories, both from the current lifetime and ‘past’ lifetimes. The regression therapist has the responsibility of ensuring that the client does not become unduly immersed in the energies of the regression experience. Therefore, the regressionist needs to be not only the facilitator of the experience, but also the guardian and protector of the individual on the journey to retrieve hidden memories and energies.

All in all, regression therapy can be a most powerful tool in making sense of one’s life.

Will is open to answering relevant questions on this thread in regards to regression therapy.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Billy (7th November 2017), Hervé (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (7th November 2017), Jean-Marie (7th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th November 2017), petra (7th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), sunwings (7th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Bringing back past life memories can be a game, a distraction, evasion [a risk?] or it can be life-changing, even crucial for survival, in my experience that is totally up to the individual [lifeplan]. There is no common answer.

I'd love to take the chance to put together some memories and share what it meant for me [as an example for many possible approaches]

- Memories emerged 'out of nowhere' (acted out in real life)

As a young woman I hitch-hiked to Paris and through France several times. It was not planned, not even a spontaneous over-night decision. I just did it and simultaneously watched myself perplexed and wondering. I wasn't a tourist nor a young backpacker, I rushed through the country trying to hide and find shelter, in constant fear of being caught. I had images of searchlights, dogs, wire fences and holes in the ground.

The following years, during the first day on a new job I often had the strong feeling of danger, of 'I must get out of here' - and left the building (through a rear exit or a cellar window) without telling anyone.

For years I was obsessed with literature about political terror, resistance and emigration in the Third Reich. I even joined a political party whose members back then (the common people) were well known for fighting the Nazis.

My general feeling was being chased and forced to hide, and I never stayed in one place for a long time. When I unexpectedly came across old pictures from Paris (from the 30s), I automatically held my breath in a state of alertness and vigilance, trying to listen intently, followed by a sense of melancholy, sadness and resignation. I even married a man with a similar obsession.

These memories had surfaced from my subconscious just so far that I could perceive and feel it, but not far enough to do any harm, I could always handle it. There was no violent break-through. The emerging images were very clear, but somehow softened. Many years later I realized that it was all over, gone, healed, redeemed – and I had not noticed when that had happened.

All this could have been a past life bleeding through or as well a case of entity attachment. The idea that I had just picked up someone else's experiences or tapped into some kind of accumulated collective 'karma' is new to me, but intriguing. Could be quite possible.

- Memories emerged unexpectedly during therapy sessions, energetic body work, birth release (accompagnied by heavy emotions and physical sensations)

I was caught in a small, stonewalled room with barred windows just beneath the ceiling. I had been raised by a kind of wild dogs or wolves and never had any contact to humans - maybe I have seen them from a distance. A man visited me regularly, tried to communicate with me and did the most amazing, beautiful things to me. I was a natural and wild being. Cautious, but curious, not traumatized, ready to trust someone who knew how to approach me.

There were crowds of people outside the windows, shouting and jolting the bars.The man took me by the hand and we stood at the foot of a stairway with a well dressed couple looking at us from the top. Nothing was spoken, but I sensed a huge NO and condemnation and knew that this was my death sentence. (That's the only case where I know who that person is in my current life)

- I found myself walled in a tower, standing on the wet, moldy ground with no space to move. Could hardly breathe and felt that the walls approached me, pressed against me, until everything went black.

- Memories emerged in regression sessions, no hypnosis (observed like on a screen)

I found myself in jail again. I've been caught after they had chased me for years. I was a beautiful, seductive but aggressive woman, full of hatred and feelings of revenge. I had murdered a number of men across the country by cutting their throat. Didn't remember the reason why or if there had even been one, I just followed my hatred blindly, I was not aware of anything else in my life. People hated and chased me, tried to lynch me when I was caught. There was one old woman who had been on my side, who had understood and helped me to hide. But now she couldn't do anything else for me.
    Going back in time to childhood (in the lifetime described above), I was lying in a smoky hut, in a hammock by the fireplace, a tiny child. The anger and urge for revenge was overwhelming. Not sure if that was the beginning of that lifetime or the beginning of the next one when I had returned.

I feel this pattern has been repeated over many incarnations.

- A past life the regressionist told me about (on one occasion)

She led me to my recent time in the womb and to the moment when my mother had conceived me. Then she stopped and didn't want to go further. She said she has guided many women through similar experiences and now it's too much for her, she cannot do that anymore. But she would tell me what she has seen. As soon as she started to talk I knew exactly what it was about and took over.

She saw me as a young girl at the initiation with a cult. The girl admired and adored the masters. They promised her she will be like them, sie followed trustful and naive, blinded by their beauty and glory. The thing ended in rape and torture and having the heart cut out. She saw me again as an adult participating in sadistic rituals where everything has gotten out of control. Again, this kind of experience spanned many lifetimes.

-Aspects of the above past life experience emerged again during a session with plant medicine (San Pedro)

- Past life information that emerged during a training for 'mediumistic healing'

I was in a group where we learned to communicate with disposessed entities via a medium. The trainer was a very experienced, old woman who has studied Kardecism in Brasil.

When it was my turn, an aged woman tried to make herself heard. She was suffocating, pressed into an iron torture instrument, 2500 BC in Abyssinia, East Africa. A vast stone building on a high plain. The women had worshipped the Goddess. Hordes had attacked the place and murdered everyone. When she died, she attached herself to the next person available (me). When the medium was asked, if she knew me, she said: that's my sister in faith. She was cooperative and grateful for being released (other than some other beings we met).

- Past lives two psychics told me about

One told me about three past lives in more detail which I found interesting but did not feel any resonance. The other one told me about an off-world incident which I do not reject, but can only accept so far. Seems I have still to work through some 'incarnation-issues' first.

All this sounds like a rather wild mix. Finally the various threads merged into one continuous life-storyline that coincides perfectly with my current existence, with great accuracy. I have been working through those issues for several thousand years, it is the purpose of this lifetime to finally complete that circle and let go of the last entanglements. Feel very old, very tired and not done yet. Though I usually prefer to act out only my nescient, innocent, childlike personality part.

Certainly we are on stage performing our role in the play which includes births, deaths, journeys and sojourns in astral realms, reincarnation [voluntarily or not], rememberance and amnesia, deception, soul traps and brutal force - while our true existence as a self-aware soul that contains all potentials and possibilities lies beyond that. Maybe the stage is bigger and more extended than we thought. But we're just playing our part as best we can, don't we?
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 17th March 2020 at 15:22.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Hervé (7th November 2017), Jean-Marie (7th November 2017), Joe Akulis (21st November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th November 2017), petra (7th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), Wind (8th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've tried to do it myself and the results were all awful. I don't think I could trust anyone to do hypnotic regression on me either
    Yes... it's barely possible (I'd say really almost impossible) to do self-regression. Please do read my previous posts.

One needs another person, with experience, to hold space and guide the processes. Though I do understand that some may report success with various meditation techniques.

And, please note! Hypnosis is not required. Ever.
    Hi Bill, that's the part I get upset at - the idea of "requirements". It just doesn't seem fair. I have some kind of conditioning that causes me to not want to screw with things I do not understand. The argument is, how are we ever going to understand anything, if we don't "mess around" with it... pardon my ignorance.

Trying to read about it just makes me more suspicious, I'm trying though. To me, past lives could just as easily be "future lives" or "alternate realities"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I didn't trust anyone to regress me until five years' ago when I met Will.
    His method sounds encouraging, I think that seems much more safe. You need to eliminate the doubt.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Callista (13th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

No, we're not
    . We're trying to have an informative, practical discussion about past life retrieval and recall. That's why we have different sections, different subforums, and different threads.

I think it might be the "101" that's doing it

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Adaline's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Bringing back past life memories can be a game, a distraction, evasion [a risk?] or it can be life-changing, even crucial for survival, in my experience that is totally up to the individual [lifeplan]. There is no common answer.

I'd love to take the chance to put together some memories and share what it meant for me [as an example for many possible approaches]
    Thank you for sharing this!!!
    Evolve is love (spelled backwards.)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adaline For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Iloveyou (8th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

No, we're not. We're trying to have an informative, practical discussion about past life retrieval and recall. That's why we have different sections, different subforums, and different threads.

You might well be right! I'm going to rethink the title today.

The thread was intended to be about the basics of regression:
    • The basic protocols
    • The pitfalls
    • The frequent misunderstandings
    • And the key aspect to all this — that the information is not important, but the influencing residual charge is.
      What that means is that the principal, practical goal of regression is NOT NOT NOT to find out the past life info (fascinating thought it might sometimes be!). The goal is to unlink from the unknown influences on the present — enabling us to be here now with more sovereignty, more ability to make good choices, more understanding of our life's mission, and with undesired repeating patterns (which many call 'karma', which is also greatly misunderstood) now better understood and reduced.
      One reason why it can be helpful to know our past is to let go of it.
      'Letting go' doesn't mean forgetting. It means not having stuck attention on it that takes us out of the here and now.
    But since then, the thread's kind of gone all over the map. It kind of feels that may be BECAUSE of some of the misunderstandings.

Aside, and maybe of mild interest to some: Will Berlinghof (Callista's husband: see her posts #87 and #107) and I are going to trade regression sessions with one another. That might be fun, and we each might learn some aspects to technique from one another.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), avid (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), Hervé (7th November 2017), kanishk (9th November 2017), Nasu (7th November 2017), petra (8th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), Verdilac (11th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Does a regression session typically include opportunity for the client to ask questions?

I assume the client should be very quiet, possible meditating, eyes closed during a regression session. Are my assumptions valid?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 7th November 2017 at 17:41.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), Nasu (7th November 2017), Verdilac (11th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Does a regression session typically include opportunity for the client to ask questions?

I assume the client should be very quiet, possible meditating, eyes closed during a regression session. Are my assumptions valid?
    A good regression session is a guided, structured 1:1 conversation, with the client fully awake and aware. It's totally simple in its setup.

So yes, questions are always fine. Eyes don't need to be closed at all, but some find that helpful. What IS important is for there to be no distractions or interruptions, internal or external.

An internal distraction might be being hot, cold, hungry, thirsty or tired, needing a bathroom break, maybe even anticipating a phone call, or wondering if a family member was going to return home or come in the room.

And something the client wants to say or ask, but feels they can't, and has attention on, would ALSO be an internal distraction. That could easily interfere with the process, as their attention wouldn't wholly be on the session any longer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th November 2017 at 18:08.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), kanishk (9th November 2017), Michi (12th November 2017), Nasu (7th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017), petra (8th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), Verdilac (11th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I wonder if anyone would like to experiment with finding past life information and healing first, before doing a regression session.
    I'd like to see if it's possible like I believe, but saving to pay for a session will take be the better part of next year.

With Love
    Eelco

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Adaline (9th November 2017), Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts)

It makes sense to me that past lives could be closely linked to family too.

I had a pretty big "A-HA moment" after I decided to ask my mom about it. I don't know why I never thought to ask her before.

Me: Hey Mom, have you ever given any thought to past lives?

Her: We're not supposed to remember our past lives.

OK - no help there, but glad I asked!

Me: Hey Mom, did Dad remember any past lives?

Her: No.

OK - no help there either.... sure wish my Dad was still alive though so I could ask him.

It took a little while, but then I thought of my little brother. A-HA!!!

That's one of the biggest things the voices in his head torment him about - who he was in the past. They tell him he's lots of awful people, I think I'm better off not naming any names though.

It gets to the point he feels like he's doomed because of his past lives, and that scares me because to me, he's my sweet little brother. I haven't asked him if he remembers any past lives yet but I think I will eventually.

Being doomed because of past lives seems pretty silly to me, especially not having remembered any. Just seems totally unfair to me.

The idea of past lives seem kind of unfair in general. I feel like, if there's past lives - that's a problem that needs to be fixed. We shouldn't need to have past lives I guess is what I am saying. It just seems inefficient. Maybe I just suck at teaching but if I was a teacher I really don't think I'd be making my students forget what I have taught them.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Adaline (9th November 2017), Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017), Tangri (9th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

The idea of past lives seems kind of unfair in general.
    You mean, humans' amnesia about past lives.

Yes, I'm sure it was never meant to be like this — naturally. I don't know for sure why the amnesia is there, but my best guesses are either
    1. This is deliberate, malevolent interference, maybe because of something happening to us, or to many of us, between lives (a rather unpalatable thought) — or
    2. It's got something to do with a kind of 'incompatibility' between body/brain memory (which is dominant) and spiritual memory (which is totally real, but much more subtle).
    The GOOD news is that the spiritual (non-body) memory is always there, and is always recoverable. It just needs a little experience, time and care to do that.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), Hervé (8th November 2017), Michi (12th November 2017), petra (9th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

You might well be right! I'm going to rethink the title today.
    Okay, changed. It's a good idea!

The old title was Past Lives 101 :), but I've now amended it to the rather more sober Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2017 at 23:27.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

What about tools like Binaural Beats, such as the track below? I tried it several months ago, but there were too many distractions around me. I saved it for another day. I just don't know about the history of these sound technologies and whether they are safe or not.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Adaline (9th November 2017), Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast