+ Reply to Thread

Thread: California Secessionist Leader-Desires Middle Class to Leave California

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default California Secessionist Leader-Desires Middle Class to Leave California

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...ed-states.html

California Secessionist Leader being interviewed by Fox News Tucker August 4, 2017.

I was very surprised at what I was hearing. Very scared. This CalExit leader actually says that he desires more Middle Class people to leave California by making it undesirable for families, so that he can "have illegal imigrants take their spot."

As a Targeted Individual for 13 years and being bullied out of job after job; as I, with my own eyes observe the disappearance of the middle class in my own town; wonder if the use of DEW's and V2K harassment is a weapon being used by CalExit, Sovereign California, Anonymous, Antifa, and Yes California. I have never believed the electronic harassment and gang-stalking I receive to be government sponsored or CIA, or NSA. That to me was always a treasonous and foolish idea of most TI's.

In similarity to the treasonous CalExit leader interviewed, Antifa is promoting assault and injury to people who look like "patriots and Republicans" this first week of November 2017; Anonymous too is calling for "any and all variety of protesting" this week. I honestly believe these groups to all be ISIS lead, and hopefully the young will decide to have respect for our Republic and it's way of democracy like we always used to.

Any TI's in California suffering the same type of assaults as me? I would love to hear your comments, or private message me.

The group CalExit says it plans to take Texas next. The whole thing about secession of a state seems like a ridiculous concept, but 13 years of hell and rapes and beatings, and being followed by gang-members who shoot me with every description of DEW is no joke at all. I believe there is a huge connection here which should be investigated.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 2nd November 2017 at 08:47.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th November 2017), bluestflame (2nd November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), chris_walker (2nd November 2017), Sequoia (2nd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: California Secessionist Leader-Desires Middle Class to Leave California

Whilst I believe a region has the right to self determination, I also believe in the contiguity of ethno-nation states of which the USA is more or less one. What this person is doing wreaks of sedition and most definitely of Maoist-Marxist-Leninist-Communist-Collectivism. This is reminiscent of the murdering of millions of kulaks (wealthier peasants - i.e. the middle classes of their day) by Lenin and later, Stalin so that they could steal their property.

This needs to be vehemently opposed.

I do believe The Communist Control Act of 1954 is still law of the land in the USA. Act now before it's too late!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commun...ol_Act_of_1954
    The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th November 2017), Harley (4th November 2017), Sequoia (2nd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: California Secessionist Leader-Desires Middle Class to Leave California

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Act now before it' is too late!
    I am not sure what you mean by the comment above. In the United States we have elections and then vote for our choice of candidate on the ballot once every 4 years. Everyone is to behave with good sportsmanship, and realize that during the next 4 years they can express, in verbal or written form, their opinions about any economic, political, or social issue. All citizens can then come to the ballot-box after the next 4 years. It is not having a violent tantrum that is to sway others, it is meaningful communication. Instead, immature tantrumists are threatening harm to "patriots and Trump supporters (Republicans). This is a whole year after the election. They should be working on acquiring a better education, as that would bring about maturity and thankfulness. Their behavior is sickening and a true sign of poor parenting.

Can you imagine having to tell your child that they cannot wear anything patriotic-looking this week so that they won't be attacked?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Second try. Wonder what is with this computer...

The world is a globe, it is a closed system. The western world has lived in a bubble and that bubble is about to burst. A group cannot expect to create an economic engine, which always requires winners and losers, and insist that everyone play along, whether winning or loosing. Then to exasperate things the group cannot name themselves its beneficiary and everyone else its prey. Surely, this group cannot insist that those starving and without any economic hope of a modern life also toe the line, or blame them for not beating them to the punch and forming their own in-group.

But the most obscene part of this economic ideology is that the middle class that forms from this madness starts to believe in their own success. They become entitled. They feel morally obligated to uphold their way of life, even if it is way out of touch with the rest of the world. Soon they need armies to protect them and their wealth. Soon wars break out and people die.

A true economic system would include the entire world, with the richer parts assisting the poorer parts to catch up, not bomb them into oblivion so that another round of prosperity for the select can commence.

I have done all the apologizing I can for the fact of my white privilege. But as a young man I was taken aside numerous times and had it pointed out that although I might be white I am far from the true 'white' of the anglo-saxons - that I am a secondary 'white' person. So I will not apologize anymore.

I predicted the industrial base leaving north america when Nixon visited China for the first time. No one believed me. I warned them - they only laughed. Although long forgotten so no credit will come my way, I was correct. I also predicted our crumbling middle class. And the frozen wages. These were all obvious factors when considering the mind-set of our masters, who do not care one whit about any middle to low income earner.

The visible minorities will drive this point home now, and the rest will not enjoy it at all. But even in ignorance, karmic debt must be paid. Whites of all economic standing must pay their debt of callousness and bigotry to their lesser brethren. They had their chance to do the right thing, they did not. Now they will pay unwillingly a far higher price.

Those that sit on their piles of money, hold tightly to their well-paying job, and continue to live a life of sequestration and privilege, will now learn how the other half live, with any luck at all.

Karma's a bitch
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), Harley (4th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Okay so basically some posters believe that I deserve being a targeted individual for 13 years, and being gangraped and beaten etc. Karma is typicaly a pejorative word meaning: I hope you get hurt; which is not nice. Moving on:

The CalExit group is promoting violence against "patriots and Trump-supporters". They directly spoke about making California inhospitable. These are crimes, and the promoting of crime. There is nothing good about that.

Each society upon the earth has been free to set up its own distinctive type of government and economic system. They have chosen, we have chosen. Some countries having a better way of life should not be coveted by another, but learned from.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 3rd November 2017 at 19:22.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2017), Helene West (3rd November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The visible minorities will drive this point home now, and the rest will not enjoy it at all. But even in ignorance, karmic debt must be paid. Whites of all economic standing must pay their debt of callousness and bigotry to their lesser brethren. They had their chance to do the right thing, they did not. Now they will pay unwillingly a far higher price.

Those that sit on their piles of money, hold tightly to their well-paying job, and continue to live a life of sequestration and privilege, will now learn how the other half live, with any luck at all.

Karma's a bitch
    Their lesser brethren? Yeah, alright, it's your post.

Why should anyone pay a debt to a lesser brethren and what debt is it that I owe? These so called lesser brethren's problems will not end unless they do something about it. The whites did. How many times have whites been conquered and subjugated, not only by whites but by Asiatic Mongols, Turks and Avars, African Moors, Middle Eastern Phoenicians and Arabs? White Egyptians also got conquered by black Nubians in the BC era. You make out that whites are the only conquerors but that is patently not true. Whites have been victims and whites have been more brutalised by their non-white conquerors.

Perhaps Karma is being vented on the non-whites? Did you ever consider that? Not that I believe in Karma.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2017), Helene West (3rd November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Second try. Wonder what is with this computer...

The world is a globe, it is a closed system. The western world has lived in a bubble and that bubble is about to burst. A group cannot expect to create an economic engine, which always requires winners and losers, and insist that everyone play along, whether winning or loosing. Then to exasperate things the group cannot name themselves its beneficiary and everyone else its prey. Surely, this group cannot insist that those starving and without any economic hope of a modern life also toe the line, or blame them for not beating them to the punch and forming their own in-group.

But the most obscene part of this economic ideology is that the middle class that forms from this madness starts to believe in their own success. They become entitled. They feel morally obligated to uphold their way of life, even if it is way out of touch with the rest of the world. Soon they need armies to protect them and their wealth. Soon wars break out and people die.

A true economic system would include the entire world, with the richer parts assisting the poorer parts to catch up, not bomb them into oblivion so that another round of prosperity for the select can commence.

I have done all the apologizing I can for the fact of my white privilege. But as a young man I was taken aside numerous times and had it pointed out that although I might be white I am far from the true 'white' of the anglo-saxons - that I am a secondary 'white' person. So I will not apologize anymore.

I predicted the industrial base leaving north america when Nixon visited China for the first time. No one believed me. I warned them - they only laughed. Although long forgotten so no credit will come my way, I was correct. I also predicted our crumbling middle class. And the frozen wages. These were all obvious factors when considering the mind-set of our masters, who do not care one whit about any middle to low income earner.

Karma's a bitch

Dragging 'karma' into this is interesting.
    You say, "...The visible minorities will drive this point home now, and the rest will not enjoy it at all. But even in ignorance, karmic debt must be paid. Whites of all economic standing must pay their debt of callousness and bigotry to their lesser brethren."...

The 'visible minorities' are driving and supporting a lot of unethical points home and they are doing it because they are being ALLOWED, Funded and Encouraged by the richest whites in the world. This is NOT karma, this is political agenda. Right now the western (white) ruling class (and they are a Class) are focusing on particular aspects of their millennial old grand scheme of world domination. That aspect is to destroy christianity and Enlightenment Age Principles of freedom and liberty. I won't enumerate all the ways they are doing it politically and culturally as you have to be wantonly blind and it's discussed in numerous places from time to time on this board.

There is cause and effect, karma, which Everyone is subject to, not just one race, the white race.

The unethical calls for reverse racism by the 'minorities' that is going on today will turn on them just as well because in the here and now they need to bond with good white folks (the underclass) against our common enemy and - They Choose Not To. They prefer the trinkets the white ruling class gives them. They prefer their 'trinket' privileges of slander, character assasination, false accussations, psy ops (the always handy guilt tripping), etc. Much of the hate and calls for reverse racism are Contrived. Just one world government Methodology. The 'visible minorities' will get some emotional gratification in just being allowed to vent their own racism that the white ruling class encourages and funds them to do so, but after the ruling class succeeds in finishing off the sovereignty of western nations, via mass chaos from within, the 'visible minorities' aren't going to have much to gloat over.

So much for karma...
    Last edited by Helene West; 3rd November 2017 at 16:16. Reason: I removed an unnecessarily sarcastic sentence!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2017), NancyV (4th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

First off, I meant no derision to you, Molly. Although it is personal, obviously, when it happens to you, I was trying to express the general mood of society at this juncture - not belittle your experience, or justify it.

I also must say that it is not my opinion even, just an ongoing observation that has not changed my whole adult life. I also don't believe in karma so even that is only offered as a means to understanding a crazy situation. An eye for an eye type mentality has not worked yet, for any race or empire.

The democrats and liberals are over-flowing with hatred and ennui over a lost chance. They have pulled out all the stops. They have dispensed with civility and common sense. In fear or by secret our masters are opening the borders and a flood of minorities have rushed into our nations. There is chaos ahead.

This much we agree?

The rest is about putting a face on the disorder.

We are in a war of ideology. If the true sentiments of the people are not addressed then the true solutions will not be found. I offer an interpretation of that sentiment, I am not judging it.

My views are not in the majority and that's why I stay. I try and make sure that a certain side of the issues are realized. Whether right or wrong, I will continue. I am not here to win a popularity contest.

Still, I don't like to hurt others or insult anyone's experience. For that I am sorry.

This is a nasty topic. It hits home. It's current events. People are being polarized. Notice most regulars won't post in these type of threads.

My interest in this topic is its outcome. This is the beginning of what will at some point become the foundation of a new society. I am on guard that the new way is new and not some new spin on an old idea - like a new currency or over-regulation or more government or better bombs or whatever new crazy notion is considered as the next iteration of this society. I am not interested in tweaks. I am interested in making sure that a whole new way is offered to the people, not band-aid solutions that mostly caters to current vested interests - including that of the middle class.

We either find a new and better way, a novel way, or we are headed for oblivion. I don't want that to happen. But if the only solutions to be offered will be gold-backed currencies, bigger armies and more black budget projects then our future, the future of the average person, is forfeit.

I am past bitter.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (3rd November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is the beginning of what will at some point become the foundation of a new society.

I am past bitter.

I have never personally met any Californians who wants California to become a different country. Only the coordinated roving gangs do who rape indiscriminately and perform home-invasions. What a gross constituency to build your new nation on.

There is nothing wrong with the Constitution or Bill of Rights. There is nothing wrong in California except that the current laws are not being satisfactorily enforced: deportation of illegal immigrants, arrest of drug smugglers etc.
    The opportunities of citizens who were marginalized pre-Civil Rights movement have had those difficulties removed and things were going lovelier than ever. But the citizens are now being assaulted in various ways, sabotaged at jobs so as to create the inhospitableness which the Calexit/sympathizers group inniciated and promotes through bizarre cyber caliphate. The citizens of California worked for what they had(have), no matter what their income level is. Now, despite every effort, our education and work ethic are made to mean nothing except that we are seen as a threat which Calexit/sympathizers desires to scare out of town so that an "illegal can take a middle class spot".

Every American is thankful that they live in the United States as opposed to some other place with some other economic and political structure: Every single one.

CalExit/sympathizers live in a dreamworld which they want to deceive others into believing. CalExit/sympathizers is a guerilla group that none of us respect. America already went through this with Farrakhan. I believe most of us know what we are looking at: Deception due to incompatibility, since truth won't rally supporters for the Caliphate.

Anonymous and other cyber-terrorists want to promote feelings of bitterness through propaganda, and openly promote assault of others, in so-called Operations with no crime committed or "due process", completely bi-passing recognition of the Judicial Branch. Being thankful and working hard for what is right with honesty, integrity and peacefulness is the way of Americans, not bitterness which lies about the sacrifices and endurance which our generations have invested in our lovely nation.

From our sea to our other shining sea. We don't want to have to re-write the song, or make a new screen-print for our flag, or print up new textbooks with new map borders.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 3rd November 2017 at 21:44.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I will accept that I am wrong on this topic. Who knows, I certainly don't.

I see I still don't understand the source of your attacks. Are you saying that you are being targeted by the Caliphate? In Syria? That one? Or is this a splinter group? Or totally something else? I thought it was the government systematically harassing you with high tech.

I have no information or data on the caliphate and their dealings anywhere but in situ, in Syria and Kurdistan (which should exist) and Iran and Iraq. I know nothing of their dealings in California, so I will bow out of this convo now.

I only wish you the best. I see my slant on things was no help at all.

C'est la vie!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Molly4US (4th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread