+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious void discovered in Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Mysterious void discovered in Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt

This is quite an interesting report on the latest discovery.

He talks about Kufu being an archaeologist himself, and how his cartouche was just like everyone else's writing in there, to show that he had been there.

Very interesting

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Bruno (6th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), genevieve (5th November 2017), Nasu (8th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Fellow Aspirant

Dr. Joseph Farrel has already done his take on this- read his 'Giza Death Star' trilogy (published long time ago)- I stated this in a previous posting- not that anyone takes me very seriously-

if anyone on this forum has not yet read the incredible books/works of Farrell, Peter Levenda, Graham Hancock, Jim Marrs, David McGowan etc., then I have to ask myself why one asks already answered questions on this forum because of the already provided info- all of these incredible researchers/authors have already been commented on- even if one is new to this forum I can only assume (providing one has already done one's homework- or not) one should already be aware of a lot of proven concepts (like start with previously mentioned authors)- but then at times I may be dilusional in thinking many have already done their own research...

please stay well Fellow Aspirant and all readers-

Larry
    Dear Larry

As matter of course I have read much of what Farrell/Hancock/Levenda and Marrs have to say about the histories and mysteries of the great pyramids. So thanks for the heads up but it's really not necessary.

However, as you note, their books have been in print for some time, whereas the announcement of "the void" has not. Although it was suspected about a year and a half ago, confirmation has only happened in the last few weeks:

Morishima’s first results came in March 2016—and to researchers’ surprise, they suggested that a region deep in the pyramid’s interior let many more muons through than they had been expecting. These “excess” muons seemed to trace a 100-foot-long cavity with a cross-section resembling the Grand Gallery.

What I am anticipating, then, is Farrell's UPDATE on the pyramids, given the recent revelations. So, unless you know of a book written by any of these people (leaving aside Jim Marrs, of course ) in the last week, and I am all ears/eyes if you are able to provide us all with such info, I must assume that you have grossly misinterpreted my statement. I have never heard any of these people (with the exception of Jim Marrs and his connections with the coterie of remote viewers, perhaps) make any claims about being able to see into the future. I think that Farrell will be just as fascinated as the rest of us about this discovery, and I look forward to his thoughts about it.

The latest (as far as I know) statement regarding the nature of the 'suspected' (at the time) voids was written by Dr. Farrell and posted to his site as one of his "high octane speculation" bits on August 16 of this year. Note, please, that this was before the confirmation of the existence, size and extent of the voids as was announced this week:

"What I suspect, therefore, is that if these alleged newly discovered chambers are ever explored that they too will conform to the pattern thus far argued by alternative researchers like engineer Christopher Dunn: they will be engineered to a machine-like perfection and purpose, and that they will conform to the pattern exhibited elsewhere in the structure, of embedded mathematical and physical information in its physical dimensions when examined with the appropriate non-metric metrology."

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, on "Giza Death Star"

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/08/hi...great-pyramid/

As stated, I look forward to JPF's update.

Please, Larry, in future, grant to me a modicum of common sense in your estimations of my intent. And I shall do the same for you.

Let us all be well.

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 5th November 2017 at 03:44.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Zahi Hawass can eat my shorts. Any mention of the Pyramids and Khufu's tomb makes me...mad. For years, Hawass has spewed lies and fiction just to further his career. Many other 'Egyptologists' are similarly guilty, if not directly of conspiracy to hide the truth, pig-headedness and rank ignorance. How much is Hawass being paid? Who bankrolls the disinformation? ...Who would throw a blanket over history to keep humanity in the dark? I imagine the very same who like keeping secrets, who want to keep us dumbed-down and empty inside. And for what..?

It may not be completely accurate, but this is a most plausible and worthy 'alternative' to the absurd mainstream storyline of the Pyramids' true function and origin: The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2017), conk (9th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Fellow Aspirant (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), Heart-2-Heart (8th March 2023), Jambo (8th March 2023), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Matthew (5th November 2017), Mercedes (4th November 2017), Nasu (8th March 2023), Reinhard (6th March 2023), seko (5th November 2017), Tintin (27th November 2019), uzn (9th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Zahi Hawass can eat my shorts.
    Made me laugh. (He can eat my hat, too...)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Callista (5th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Fellow Aspirant (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2017), Nasu (8th March 2023), Reinhard (6th March 2023), Tintin (27th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

OH NO!! It would be the waste of a hat!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Nasu (8th March 2023), Tintin (27th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Asket claimed the Bafath ETs had a hidden base under the great pyramid ...could this void be the hanger for large beamship they allegedly stored there ??? The pyramid holds so many secrets ... interesting ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), Nasu (8th March 2023), Tintin (27th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Hawas is back in this report....

‘Really huge’: Researchers find mysterious void in Great Pyramid

Published on 3 Nov 2017
    Scientists have made a surprising discovery inside one of Egypt’s most
    ancient tombs: A large and mysterious void inside the Great Pyramid of
    Giza. It’s the first discovery inside the ancient wonder since the 19th
    century. RT America’s Trinity Chavez speaks to Mehdi Tayoubi, co-director
    of the ScanPyramids Mission, about what his group has found.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Asket claimed the Bafath ETs had a hidden base under the great pyramid ...could this void be the hanger for large beamship they allegedly stored there ???
    NO.

The newly discovered void is above the Grand Gallery. Look at the diagrams, please.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Fellow Aspirant

I never, ever meant any ill will to you whatsoever-

the problem with written words is that one cannot hear an inflection behind them- I think this is the problem :-(

please stay well Fellow Aspirant and all readers-

Larry :-)

P:S: I think Farrell is at the moment concerned with our present geopolitical level to have had time to do more research into the pyramids but due to lack of time on my part I've not delved into his website much in the last month or so

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

conk (15th November 2017), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Ancient Architects

Scientists Confirm Two ‘Hidden Chambers’ in the Great Pyramid with New Scans

Published 26th November 2019

Many of you will remember the discovery of large void inside the Great Pyramid back in 2017, when the ScanPyramids Project used high tech, non-destructive methods, such as infrared thermography and muography – measuring cosmic muons - to scan the Great Pyramid for hidden cavities and chambers.

Every major news outlet across the world reported the discovery and details of a flying robot that would explore the cavity were even released soon after, yet in the past two years we haven’t heard a thing.

Well, the Scan Pyramids Project is back and has just released a new short video, also linked below, which announces that the hidden chambers or voids are very real indeed.

The team have been conducting more scans inside the pyramid from different locations, including inside the relieving chambers above the King’s Chamber. Watch the video to see exactly what they discovered and their plans for more work in the Great Pyramid in 2020!

All images are taken from Google Images and from the video by the ScanPyramids Project listed below.

Sources:
    New ScanPyramids 2019 video: https://vimeo.com/373622564
    Article: https://www.dailygrail.com/2019/11/m...-by-new-scans/

My former videos:
    No void inside the pyramid: https://youtu.be/KMtf1m9H4X4
    Smaller void / entrance: https://youtu.be/Sl3yjKK8Qw4

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Did You See Them (27th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Hervé (27th November 2019), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2019), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), Nasu (8th March 2023), Siphonemis (27th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ancient Architects

Scientists Confirm Two ‘Hidden Chambers’ in the Great Pyramid with New Scans

Published 26th November 2019

Many of you will remember the discovery of large void inside the Great Pyramid back in 2017, when the ScanPyramids Project used high tech, non-destructive methods, such as infrared thermography and muography – measuring cosmic muons - to scan the Great Pyramid for hidden cavities and chambers.

Every major news outlet across the world reported the discovery and details of a flying robot that would explore the cavity were even released soon after, yet in the past two years we haven’t heard a thing.

Well, the Scan Pyramids Project is back and has just released a new short video, also linked below, which announces that the hidden chambers or voids are very real indeed.

The team have been conducting more scans inside the pyramid from different locations, including inside the relieving chambers above the King’s Chamber. Watch the video to see exactly what they discovered and their plans for more work in the Great Pyramid in 2020!

All images are taken from Google Images and from the video by the ScanPyramids Project listed below.

Sources:
    New ScanPyramids 2019 video: https://vimeo.com/373622564
    Article: https://www.dailygrail.com/2019/11/m...-by-new-scans/

My former videos:
    No void inside the pyramid: https://youtu.be/KMtf1m9H4X4
    Smaller void / entrance: https://youtu.be/Sl3yjKK8Qw4

Here's the embedded video update from the source of the finding, ScanPyramids.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (27th November 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), happyuk (2nd December 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), Nasu (8th March 2023), Star Tsar (27th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Not a void but a mystery...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ancient Architects

The Great Pyramid Trial Passages: New Ancient Astronomy Hypothesis

Published 4th March 2020

The Great Pyramid Trial Passages are a true mystery of the Giza Plateau, but a new paper may have solved the problem!

A new paper has been released by David Ian Lightbody in the Journal of Ancient Egyptian Architecture concerning the Trial Passages of Giza, long thought to be a test run for the building of the Great Pyramid.

The new hypothesis by Lightbody is a bright insight, giving a new purpose to the so-called Trial Passages, the chambers and corridors that were dug directly into the bedrock, just east of the Great Pyramid. Lightbody claims that they could, in actual fact be a place to observe the northern stars.

In this video, I won’t go into the detail that Lightbody has, but I’ll give you an outline of his arguments and findings. I’ve linked the full paper here: http://www.egyptian-architecture.com...AEA4_Lightbody

So what exactly are these Trial Passages? For those that don’t know, I made a video about them two years ago - https://youtu.be/wcSsjBOL1fA - and experts believe they were built around the same time as the Great Pyramid. The inclinations and dimensions of the passages are extremely similar to those of the Great Pyramid, and all on a north-south alignment.

Flinders Petrie believed they were a replica or trial version of the internal passages of the Great Pyramid’s descending passageway, where it intersects with the ascending passage – a way to test to see if the plugging mechanism in the Great Pyramid would work.

But no granite plug blocks were found inside the Trial Passages and there is also the problem of a tall vertical shaft at the ascending passage and descending passage junction within the Trial Passages. Such a vertical shaft is apparently not there inside the Great Pyramid. So it is likely that the Trial Passages are not a replica of the Great Pyramid internal shafts, unless of course the pyramid architect changed his mind and decided not to incorporate the vertical shaft. Either that or the vertical shaft inside the Great Pyramid has still not been discovered.

Some say that the Trial Passages were part of a smaller pyramid structure on the Giza plateau, one that is no longer there, and as we have seen in previous videos, especially the writings of 18th century explorer Richard Pococke, there were more, smaller pyramids on the Giza plateau that are no longer there.

All the ideas about the Trial Passages do seem to fall down in the detail, but now there is a new hypothesis that the Trial Passages were actually built to observe the circumpolar stars, something originally mentioned by Glen Dash. Lightbody takes the idea a stage further and says that the Passages were designed and intended to be used to establish an accurate, astronomy-based north-south alignment for the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Watch this video to learn more about the new ancient astronomy hypothesis regarding the Great Pyramid's Trial Passages and don't forget to download the paper!

All images are taken from Google Images and from David Ian Lightbody's paper, which is linked above, for educational purposes only.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Le Chat (5th March 2020), Magnus (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), Nasu (8th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Now, a new hidden corridor has been discovered:

~~~
    https://reuters.com/world/middle-eas...iza-2023-03-02

Scientists reveal hidden corridor in Great Pyramid of Giza

A hidden corridor nine metres (30 feet) long has been discovered close to the main entrance of the 4,500-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza, and this could lead to further findings, Egyptian antiquities officials said on Thursday.

The discovery within the pyramid, the last of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing, was made under the Scan Pyramids project that since 2015 has been using non-invasive technology including infrared thermography, 3D simulations and cosmic-ray imaging to peer inside the structure.

An article published in the journal Nature on Thursday said the discovery could contribute to knowledge about the construction of the pyramid and the purpose of a gabled limestone structure that sits in front of the corridor.

The Great Pyramid was constructed as a monumental tomb around 2560 BC during the reign of the Pharaoh Khufu, or Cheops [From Bill: No, it wasn't! ], to a height of 146 metres (479 feet). With much of its white limestone casing removed, it now stands at 139 metres.

A hidden corridor inside the Great Pyramid of Giza that was discovered by researchers from the the Scan Pyramids project by the Egyptian Tourism Ministry of Antiquities is seen in Giza, Egypt March 2, 2023.

The unfinished corridor was likely created to redistribute the pyramid's weight around either the main entrance now used by tourists, almost seven metres away, or around another as yet undiscovered chamber or space, said Mostafa Waziri, head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities.

"We're going to continue our scanning so we will see what we can do ... to figure out what we can find out beneath it, or just by the end of this corridor," he told reporters after a press conference in front of the pyramid.

Five rooms atop the king's burial chamber in another part of the pyramid are also thought to have been built to redistribute the weight of the massive structure. It was possible the pharaoh had more than one burial chamber, Waziri added.

Scientists detected the corridor through cosmic-ray muon radiography, before retrieving images of it by feeding a 6mm-thick endoscope from Japan through a tiny joint in the pyramid's stones.

In 2017, Scan Pyramids researchers announced the discovery of a void at least 30 metres long inside the Great Pyramid, the first major inner structure found since the 19th century.

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (6th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th March 2023), Ewan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), kudzy (6th March 2023), Magnus (8th March 2023), Mari (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Matthew (6th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), rgray222 (6th March 2023), Tigger (8th March 2023), Violet3 (7th March 2023), Wind (7th March 2023), Yoda (6th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,252 times in 264 posts

I have read Jeremy Naydler's excellent books on the Egyptian religion (e.g. Shamanic Wisdom in the Pyramid Texts); and (from memory) he believes the Great Pyramid was Not primarily a burial chamber (as referenced above); but instead the place for rituals by which the Pharaoh and priest magicians would undergo a near-death experience that provided access to the dwat or spirit underworld. he has reached this conclusion from extremely detailed study of the texts (he did a PhD on them) as well as extensive fieldwork. His perspective is strongly influenced by Rudolf Steiner's work.

In general; I find Naydler to be one of the most interesting and insightful of all living authors on some matters of the greatest importance - the development of human consciousness (through history and into the future), the nature of electricity, the development and effect of computers, the global surveillance and control agenda etc.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th March 2023), Ewan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), leavesoftrees (7th March 2023), Mari (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Matthew (6th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), Tigger (8th March 2023), Violet3 (7th March 2023), Wind (7th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 333 posts

This is a fascinating thread - I'm embarrassed to admit I've only just discovered it! Still reading...

I do have a slightly off-topic question:
    Is there any information about chambers in the other two pyramids?

We hear so much about the Khufu pyramid and the secret and not-so-secret chambers and passages therein, but I've never read anything about the other two in the complex. Surely there must be some chambers in those? Otherwise, what did they really build them for?

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    I do have a slightly off-topic question:
    Is there any information about chambers in the other two pyramids?

Just a personal note. I get quite frustrated sometimes when reading mainstream pyramid articles which refer to 'burial chambers' (there's zero evidence that they were ever tombs), and that the Dynastic Kings Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure had them built during their lifetimes.

It's beyond the scope of this post, or even this thread, but I'm as sure as I can be personally that while they might have served multiple purposes, the pyramids featured access to stargates — as did the underground Serapeum of Saqqara (where there are twenty-five 70-100-ton granite boxes, carved with immense precision, all of which are and were completely empty).

Just a couple of clues about this:
    1. The thread The Stargate of Aramu Muru, in Peru, describing how Jerry Wills (whom I know personally) actually disappeared into the Stargate for a subjective and terrifying period of something like 10-11 hours, while his wife saw him reappear physically after just a few minutes.
    2. Napoleon spent a night (seven hours) in the granite 'sarcophagus' of the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid, about which he never spoke. He emerged pale and frightened, and his response when he was questioned about his experience was: "Even if I told you, you would not believe me."

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th March 2023), Alan (8th March 2023), aoibhghaire (8th March 2023), Eva2 (8th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Magnus (8th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), onawah (8th March 2023), Peace in Oz (8th March 2023), Tigger (8th March 2023), Tintin (8th March 2023), Violet3 (8th March 2023), Yoda (8th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Maybe this would interest you. Best hypothesis I have ever read on the PURPOSE of the Great Pyramid.

https://www.scribd.com/document/6076...-Draft-221114#
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), Tigger (11th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Mysterious void discovered in Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • Gregg Braden: New Evidence! The Truth About How They Built The Pyramids!

Watch Gregg Braden's FREE Video Event - The New Human Story: Awakening Your Evolutionary Potential for Self-Healing.

Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging science, spirituality, and human potential.

From 1979 to 1991, Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Cisco Systems, where he became the first Technical Operations Manager in 1991. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 15 film credits and 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.

Gregg is a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and is active with visionary organizations, including the HeartMath Global Coherence Initiative and The Arlington Institute. He has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies, and the U. S. military.

The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 7th consecutive year, and he is a 2020 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
    • Please enjoy my conversation with Gregg Braden.
    0:00:00 - Episode Teaser
    0:01:02 - Who built the Pyramids?
    0:06:28 - Where does the Ancient Civilization come from?
    0:10:55 - How were the stones created?
    0:20:20 - How are Pyramids dated?
    0:29:15 - Greggs discovery about the pyramids
    0:34:11 - What was happening in the Pleistocene?
    0:41:17 - Is there a mother civilization?
    0:49:23 - The implications of advanced technology and what it would mean to our world today.
    0:55:27 - Why the past is so important and why we need to know it?
    0:56:47 - Spirituality / Divinity
    1:10:30 - Gregg's Work
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd May 2023 at 14:09.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st June 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• But Who Built The Pyramids?

Nikola Tesla and Graham Hancock believe the Great Pyramid in Egypt contains a forgotten advanced technology that was harnessed by an ancient lost civilisation. But who built the pyramids? Joe Kirby from Off the Kirb Ministries investigates the various options proposed by Joe Rogan, Elon Musk and Ron Wyatt whilst ending with his thoughts on who designed the Egyptian pyramids in Giza.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast