+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy, Bix Weir - Grand Canyon, US Economic Strategy, Coming Crash, Bitcoin

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Kerry Cassidy, Bix Weir - Grand Canyon, US Economic Strategy, Coming Crash, Bitcoin

... and hidden Gold and ancient Egyptian artifacts (left out of title...)

Kerry is just amazing in this interview I have always liked her interview style (when she is good she is great!... Lol.. She is getting sharper and sharper, and seems more laid back at the same time... love it... This is a stunning brilliant interview... I am blown away by the quality of interviewee and subject matter...

will have to pay more attention to Kerry's interviews, would have had some choice questions of my own...dang!

BIX WEIR : GOLD AND THE GRAND CANYON
    Last edited by sigma6; 4th November 2017 at 07:08.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

astridmari (4th November 2017), Baby Steps (4th November 2017), Bill Ryan (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Bruno (6th November 2017), Cidersomerset (4th November 2017), drneglector (29th November 2017), enigma3 (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), genevieve (4th November 2017), Helene West (4th November 2017), Ioneo (5th November 2017), justntime2learn (4th November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017), Nasu (4th November 2017), Ol' Roy (6th November 2017), Richard S. (4th November 2017), Sequoia (4th November 2017), Spellbound (30th November 2017), Stephanie (5th November 2017), toppy (4th November 2017), Violet3 (6th November 2017), Zanshin (6th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy, Bix Weir - Grand Canyon, US Economic Strategy, Coming Crash, Bitcoin

I don't understand all the nuances of the financial collusion and corruption other than
    the fact money has been controlled since its conception as such whether it was the
    Royal mint or printed out of thin air I'm listening Kerries interview straight off the
    back of this one I posted on the Hillary thread. Charles Ortel goes into how the elites
    have been criminalising the financial markets since the late 1980's with Bush snr who
    through the criminal cartel of president s, till Trump. There is much more to it as
    Bix Weir and many researchers have been saying. But Charles and Lionel ties it into
    Hillaries latest scandal and tied in well for me listening to Kerries interview after....

What Will #DonnaBrazile's Bombshell Do to Accelerate the Arrest of Madame Oven Mitt #HRC?

Published on 3 Nov 2017
    Wall Street financial analyst par excellence and investor Charles Ortel has applied
    the same expert research skills he employs to determine if a prospective investment
    follows sound solvent accounting to the Clinton criminal charity conspiracy and fraud
    machine. Ortel has called the Clintons the “Bonnie and Clyde” of charity fraud who
    make Bernie Madoff look like a piker.

This is the latest installment of my conversation with the ineffable Mr. Ortel.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CharlesOrtel

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), enigma3 (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Helene West (4th November 2017), justntime2learn (4th November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017), sigma6 (4th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy, Bix Weir - Grand Canyon, US Economic Strategy, Coming Crash, Bitcoin

BIX WEIR : GOLD AND THE GRAND CANYON

I guess one big take away.... based on my own background of ideas and thoughts... was Bix had one of the best interpretations of Bitcoin I have never heard before... it was a very good argument of what might be going on... he is definitely conspiracy minded, but in a very intelligent way... which I respect... (i.e. he is not afraid to speculate, based on the information...) And what he says puts a lot of weight on the positive side of what is starting to become a huge controversy... (i.e. whether Bitcoin will go mainstream or not...) in a nutshell the "bad people" don't like Bitcoin... (Loss of centralized control) But Bitcoin might be an emergent discovery in the world of computer science and finances... (maybe even planted...) that will allow a safe haven during the "big event" which looks to be the ongoing attempt to crash the existing system of debt. stay tuned...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

7alon (6th November 2017), Baby Steps (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Cidersomerset (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Helene West (4th November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

The above 2 vids are the best finance vids I've listened to in a while. No fearmongering, but calm interesting nuggets of info. Ortel has interesting point that a potential commonality that left and right may share is the outrage over what the Clinton's have done to the world of non-profits.
    Bix, as Sigma points out, offers some 'possible' hope for free people in the use of cryptos. Bix's interview also has some intrigue in the story of discovery of gold in the grand canyon! Thanks Sigma and Cider...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Cidersomerset (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Loren (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017), sigma6 (4th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    The above 2 vids are the best finance vids I've listened to in a while. No fearmongering, but calm interesting nuggets of info. Ortel has interesting point that a potential commonality that left and right may share is the outrage over what the Clinton's have done to the world of non-profits.
    Bix, as Sigma points out, offers some 'possible' hope for free people in the use of cryptos. Bix's interview also has some intrigue in the story of discovery of gold in the grand canyon! Thanks Sigma and Cider...
    Yeah that whole gold and Egyptian thing is almost too big to wrap one's brain around... but from the sounds of it, there is no denying it's there... the implications of that alone is completely off the charts... no wonder the US has unlimited credit... Bix brings into focus a possible model of how that works and it makes a LOT of sense to me... I'm currently trying to get a better picture on how held gold, our unlimited credit (in our Birth Certificates, which 'hold' our birth right... as well as our stake in the 'Government Corporation' and US Inc (or Canada Inc.) etc...) and the 'Futures' securities, created from these BCs, which is the first source of money created by the Governments when they "borrow" from the Banks (all trustees handling our "energy" translated into dollars...) Even Futures, in this case BCs, which represent an "actuarial value of our lifetime of labour" need to be backed by something... just like Futures in the commodity markets... i.e. the "printing of money out of thin air" is actually not accurate... it's a bit more complicated than that...
    Last edited by sigma6; 4th November 2017 at 16:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Cidersomerset (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Helene West (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I cannot get my head around crypto currency , unless we go cashless and it
    just replaces the current system. I work for the post office and my wages
    are paid digitally into my bank where I access it to pay bills , food etc and
    can draw out cash when I need it.

So I do not see any benefits at the level I live , unless I can spend it
    at the supermarket etc. Most companies and the vast majority of people
    work this way, so I can see how it would be desirable to bypass the
    middleman, but I do not know how this benefits most people ?
    and it seems over complicated and like a pyramid scheme the early
    investors always gain at the later ones expense until the scheme goes bust.

I presume this view is wrong and I have looked at some of the Crypto threads
    but my eyes glazed over , so I'm waiting for the simple honest explanation.

I have looked at various Bitcoin vids but still not convinced its for my situation.

Who excepts Bitcoins ?

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-b...take-bitcoins/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th November 2017 at 19:56.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th November 2017), Michelle Marie (4th November 2017), sigma6 (5th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Kerry has kept up her prolific output of interviews and I watch them now and then
    and she is keeping up with all the current memes and leading in some. I watched
    Paladin interview her a couple of days ago and they go into many topics one
    of which is Capt Mark Richards another controversial secret space programme
    whistleblower and great kudos to Kerry she has visited him six times in prison
    I think , under difficult circumstances . Whether you believe his testimony or not
    it is great extreme journalism by Kerry at its best imo.....

This interview starts off quite amusingly as Paladin tries to do a quiz format
    which goes instantly wrong as Kerry not knowing the format answers in her
    own way. It does show that unlike the hair heads in the mainstream Kerry
    has learnt a lot over the years again whether you like her interview persona
    or not she has earnt her place in the forefront of the alternate community imo....

PALADIN INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY - SKIES THE LIMIT

Streamed live on 26 Oct 2017
    Paladin, White Hat and forensic financial investigator will be interviewing
    Kerry Thursday night.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th November 2017 at 20:43.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), sigma6 (5th November 2017), Spellbound (6th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

You're right about Bitcoin... there is a lot of controversy... but his argument is a good one... IF it is perceived as a trustworthy platform, that alone is huge... and the millennials live in their smart phones... the Bitcoin market is still complicated relative to other mediums of exchange... and wider adoption and new tech should rationalize the whole system, as consumers demand more access, etc... and if it is going to 'take off'... then now IS the time to invest... (or actually all the other times when the price was even lower... of course the 64 thousand dollar question is up or down?... for now I would say it's still going to continue to rise...because the 'believers' are very 'believable'...

also thanks for adding the Paladin video... you must have read my mind (or Foxie Loxies?... Lol... ': D ) i.e. I 'heard' through the grape vine to take a look at this interview as well...
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th November 2017 at 21:19.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2017), Cidersomerset (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Kerry has kept up her prolific output of interviews and I watch them now and then
    and she is keeping up with all the current memes and leading in some. I watched
    Paladin interview her a couple of days ago and they go into many topics one
    of which is Capt Mark Richards another controversial secret space programme
    whistleblower and great kudos to Kerry she has visited him six times in prison
    I think , under difficult circumstances . Whether you believe his testimony or not
    it is great extreme journalism by Kerry at its best imo.....

This interview starts off quite amusingly as Paladin tries to do a quiz format
    which goes instantly wrong as Kerry not knowing the format answers in her
    own way. It does show that unlike the hair heads in the mainstream Kerry
    has learnt a lot over the years again whether you like her interview persona
    or not she has earnt her place in the forefront of the alternate community imo....

PALADIN INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY - SKIES THE LIMIT

Streamed live on 26 Oct 2017
    Paladin, White Hat and forensic financial investigator will be interviewing
    Kerry Thursday night.
    Some in-depth PC history here starting at the 17 minute mark...moreso than I've hear Kerry previously say. Some good tidbits including Bill here. Bravo!!

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2017), BMJ (5th November 2017), Cidersomerset (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), Ol' Roy (6th November 2017), sigma6 (6th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Yeah that whole gold and Egyptian thing is almost too big to wrap one's brain around... but from the sounds of it, there is no denying it's there... the implications of that alone is completely off the charts... no wonder the US has unlimited credit... Bix brings into focus a possible model of how that works and it makes a LOT of sense to me... I'm currently trying to get a better picture on how held gold, our unlimited credit (in our Birth Certificates, which 'hold' our birth right... as well as our stake in the 'Government Corporation' and US Inc (or Canada Inc.) etc...) and the 'Futures' securities, created from these BCs, which is the first source of money created by the Governments when they "borrow" from the Banks (all trustees handling our "energy" translated into dollars...) Even Futures, in this case BCs, which represent an "actuarial value of our lifetime of labour" need to be backed by something... just like Futures in the commodity markets... i.e. the "printing of money out of thin air" is actually not accurate... it's a bit more complicated than that...
    From what I can gather a country could in this scenario leverage the earnings ( tax revenue) POTENTIAL of any of their citizens citizens ( future performing assets ) and borrow against it. Perhaps indexed to education rates etc etc. The glaring hole in this scenario would be that immigrants would also be considered whether they are "productive" or not. Makes twisted sense to get as many bodies as possible to balance your accounts and secure loans. MAKES more sense when Canada made First Nation's CItizens in the 60's and 70's .......easy cash we now have 2 million more performing assets! ( sarcasm)

I would have thought that the potential of people would unfavourable compared with natural resources and the like as loan gurantees.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I have looked at various Bitcoin vids but still not convinced its for my situation.

Who excepts Bitcoins ?

To put a positive spin on it. The rise of these cryptos is a disruptor. People are getting access to to a decentralised payment system that is harder to control. The currency is 'created' without debt being foisted collectively on us, so no interest bills to the 0.001%.

When/if these new units become mass accepted, the old fiats might hyper inflate. When that happens, all debts denominated in the fiats are inflated away. Assets value survive- because people need them, but the fiat debts, and the parasitic establishment that lives by them, fades away.

Well, one can dream....
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), sigma6 (6th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This is a good discussion I'm more with Paladin , Cliff speaks so fast and knows so
    much it went over my head. Until it can be rolled out to everyone it seems to be
    another system that can be taken over by the elites. They do cover this and much
    more, and have a different view on AI and Kerry and Cliff have a disagreement
    over whistleblower testimony on various topics.

ROUNDTABLE : CLIF HIGH, PALADIN & KERRY : CRYPTO CURRENCIES & THE FUTURE

Streamed live on 2 Nov 2017
    I talk with Clif High and Paladin about Crypto Currencies and the Future.
    CLIF HIGH is the originator of the Webbot system now focusing on crypto
    currencies. The web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors
    of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of
    American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the
    Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River.
    As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype
    information at his web site, http://halfpasthuman.com

PALADIN is a forensic financial investigator, a licensed Private Investigator
    and assisted with in the OJ Simpson trial investigation. He is a key member
    of a group called The White Hats. whitehatsreport.com/

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th November 2017 at 15:55.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), sigma6 (6th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    From what I can gather a country could in this scenario leverage the earnings ( tax revenue) POTENTIAL of any of their citizens citizens ( future performing assets ) and borrow against it. Perhaps indexed to education rates etc etc. The glaring hole in this scenario would be that immigrants would also be considered whether they are "productive" or not. Makes twisted sense to get as many bodies as possible to balance your accounts and secure loans. MAKES more sense when Canada made First Nation's CItizens in the 60's and 70's .......easy cash we now have 2 million more performing assets! ( sarcasm)

I would have thought that the potential of people would unfavourable compared with natural resources and the like as loan gurantees.
    the money is in obtaining the BC records... Birth Certificates are monetized, via securities and treated like futures based on, what I call... "the actuarial value of your lifetime of labour" as calculated from income tax records, etc... according to one member of a CR (Commercial Redemption group, who was an ex FBI agent) she said that the securitizing of BCs was one of the "biggest scams going"... (probably because she didn't know what was going on at the time...) i.e. This is what the government is borrowing against... one of the very first forms of money created and entered into the public system...

And the collateral in this scenario, is the people, (think about that... who or what is the source of that wealth?... (the people) who has superior interest? the implications are HUGE!... but that's another story '; ) Part of this interpretation is what allows the private 'banks' (private banking cartels) to collect income tax against the people (who wish to operate outside the existing trust that was created...) i.e. income tax is nothing more than an interest payment on the monies that was created to be used by corporations, etc... (for the (general) public good) and eventually 'claimed' by people who also choose to operate in same said 'public' and act as if they were the absolute title holders (i.e. transferring assets outside of the trust...) the result is a tax must be applied to those assets... In any event, and by some calculations, some have put the amount one BC generates, in the billions... after all loans, bonds, securities, fractional banking, etc... hence, why all money is debt.

I was also told once, that someone saw a portion of the back of the statement of live birth, and it was a list of banks, the BC is printed by the Canadian Bank Note Company, both certificates are printed on bond paper, one public, and other an exclusive proprietary bond paper specifically for registered government documents only (private) Registration creates split title between Registrar and assignor... the Federal Reserve and the IRS (both created at the same time) as everyone knows by now (finally after almost a hundred years!...) are NOT US Government agencies... and so on and so on... the 'bread crumb trail' of evidence is endless... truth is stranger than fiction...
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th November 2017 at 21:59.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)

Who excepts Bitcoins ?

To put a positive spin on it. The rise of these cryptos is a disruptor. People are getting access to to a decentralised payment system that is harder to control. The currency is 'created' without debt being foisted collectively on us, so no interest bills to the 0.001%.

When/if these new units become mass accepted, the old fiats might hyper inflate. When that happens, all debts denominated in the fiats are inflated away. Assets value survive- because people need them, but the fiat debts, and the parasitic establishment that lives by them, fades away.

Well, one can dream....
    well one bottleneck is that money from the public is required to 'purchase' bitcoin. That is where its value still comes from... this raises issues in my mind... as right now, it's just a high tech form of a 'money order' a convenient store of cash... therefore everything that happens to 'cash' must therefore be inherent in bitcoin, since that is it's source of value outside of it's own intrinsic value... which is mostly in its security mechanism, decentralization and ability to transfer funds...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th November 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Cidersomerset (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

We recently had a luxury house sale in London- the seller wanted bitcoin. They would not accept other currencies. This could be the start of something.

It could be a bit like how communist societies were operating towards the end. Everybody paid in the fiat, but not much could be purchased. There was a highly developed dollar economy running parallel, so black market. Roubles only accepted at very inflated rates, and state shops operating in HARD CURRENCY ONLY, and full of luxury goods.

If sellers insist on being paid in a crypto, and the idea takes root, you could get price inflation in the national fiat currency. So, a car was 1 BTC yesterday, but today it is 0.75, however to get the same car in Dollars, it was $10k yesterday, but today they want $50k.

This , if it happens, would be an existential threat to the power of Fiat Debt Slavery - the current tyranny.If the debt shrinks relative to the BTC value of an asset, then the interest cost of ownership (on the Fiat debt) decreases.

So one would expect TPTB to prevent this happening.

How?

You cannot ban a decentralised virtual currency. You will end up with 'wallet havens', plumes of hot air rising from server farms on Caribbean islands.

Firstly what TPTB are doing is selling their own cryptos.

Secondly, the usual asset finance contract allows for a debt to be called in at very short notice- forfeiture. So the lender can say that they have unilaterally converted the fiat loan to , say , etherium. Any arguments and they foreclose.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Bruno (29th November 2017), Cidersomerset (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), sigma6 (8th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Bitcoin is another black hole. It is a just data junk on electronic reality.
    Don't forget Jered Kenna's $300.000 just disappeared in a second when he mistakenly reformatted his drive.

I am not mentioning what hackers or governments do/can your precious devices.

Also don't trust global electrical grid that much.

Just a friendly warning, I am not going to sell you a tomato to 1000 bitcoins when power blackout occurred.
    Last edited by Tangri; 7th November 2017 at 21:20.
    Love and Hope

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th November 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), sigma6 (15th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is a good discussion I'm more with Paladin , Cliff speaks so fast and knows so
    much it went over my head. Until it can be rolled out to everyone it seems to be
    another system that can be taken over by the elites. They do cover this and much
    more, and have a different view on AI and Kerry and Cliff have a disagreement
    over whistleblower testimony on various topics.

ROUNDTABLE : CLIF HIGH, PALADIN & KERRY : CRYPTO CURRENCIES & THE FUTURE

Streamed live on 2 Nov 2017
    I talk with Clif High and Paladin about Crypto Currencies and the Future.
    CLIF HIGH is the originator of the Webbot system now focusing on crypto
    currencies. The web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors
    of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of
    American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the
    Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River.
    As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype
    information at his web site, http://halfpasthuman.com

PALADIN is a forensic financial investigator, a licensed Private Investigator
    and assisted with in the OJ Simpson trial investigation. He is a key member
    of a group called The White Hats. whitehatsreport.com/

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    Watching this one, was not what I expected... Kerry tried to force her interpretation of AI... which I think is flawed... it was good to hear Clif's interpretation in this context... which I agree with relatively more wholeheartedly... people's concept of AI is so distorted from big media... it's becoming dysfunctional imo... sense of self comes from consciousness, as best explained by Nassim Haramein (for a "technical" explanation... which isn't really technical at all... as it is quantum and interdimensional...) i.e. this is NEVER going to apply to computers... the whole AI concept is based on a false premise to begin with... and that false premise is materialism, AI assumes human consciousness is mechanical... and that is 100% BS... as materialism in the final analysis is ultimately NOT material !

the misconception lies in the fact that AI at best is a "simulation" to give the "impression" you are dealing with something "intelligent"... and I personally don't think AI will ever come about in the way Kerry mentions... (there is some other agenda pushing this interpretation...) because the day a computer can self replicate... the whole phenomena would EXPLODE based on the rates of computer function, etc... (another impossible scenario...) and the results would be unmistakable and this has never happened... also I haven't listened to her space guy interviews... because something just doesn't compel me there... so I can't comment, but I get the sense... I think one can't eliminate the possibility that Richards hasn't "registered" Kerry in some way... ie. 'influenced' her... she could be both overestimating and under estimating him in all the wrong ways... in my experience, people on the inside are a different breed psychologically, and 'lifers' are no exception... (which can be in a very dangerous but subtle way...) Cons exist because of their ability to deceive... and there is an unlimited market of suckers, this has been since time immemorial...

Kerry trying to 'overlord' Clif on a computer topic was a massive mistake imo... based on whistle blower testimony of AI?... sorry I don't see the comparison... and the interview starting getting personal... then Kerry started pulling rank and kept asking "Paladin" to back her up and he wasn't going to touch it... cause he knew he was way out of his depth trying to contribute anything about computer tech... with Clif present... in a nutshell, I would never underestimate programmers, that is a lot of very specialized knowledge... and Clif is a bit of a polymath..

That said, it was interesting to see two "assertive" personalities like Kerry and Clif... I just didn't think it would degenerate so quickly... I have to say I was more in agreement with Clif as well on the topic of witness testimony... the idea that people can't lie... is absurd... if anything people can barely tell the truth... even if they wanted to because of limitations of personality and language... (miscommunication is the rule, not the exception...) very interesting... Clif is more scientific... Kerry comes from a speculative realm... and she does that very well... but she should allow herself to be skeptical and question the info she collects too... (points for Clif...) It's tricky to jive scientific rationalism and speculation... especially when it is coming from two different directions...

Paladin did have one very good point which I kind of touched on earlier and that is the bottleneck where the value comes from... there is a vulnerable point every time you have to exchange funds... I don't think it is as bad as he is saying for a couple of points... because in order for it to be a problem it would have to be planet wide... and the US doesn't have this cornered... because it's not a geopolitical military issue... and the US dollar IS the problem... So they just don't have the position on this... it's more like a cartel issue... if one country tries to ban it.. will move to another nexus... This also reminds me of the internet itself... I don't think anyone saw how this technology would pan out (another good Clif point re: Aliens can't even predict human behaviour... cause we are too creative... )

I think this was both missing from Kerry and Paladins' conceptualization... Bitcoin follows the internet... and will remain resilient the same way the internet is... for the same reason... dynamic distribution of data flow...

I think Clif had the best handle on the topics in this interview... not quite as fantastic as Kerry's views... but very rational, speaking from his knowledge and experience, he was in his element, his approach was pragmatic, and well grounded... and even Kerry had to eventually get back to him to explain how to deal with the exchanges.... which he answered brilliantly... once again showing his command of the topic...

In the end both Kerry and Paladin had to concede to Clif (albeit very indirectly and very begrudgingly... and Clif was very humble about the whole thing... final points go to Clif again... ': D I think Clif said it right.. Paladin has to adjust his view ever so slightly to see this thing... it might be a matter of redefining what Bitcoin is good for... (socking money) it is still evolving... but it has more than proven its resilience... it's here to stay.. and growing... as far as I can see/understand...
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th November 2017 at 09:09.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

avid (29th November 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), bojancan (2nd December 2017), Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent synopsis, sigma6!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), sigma6 (2nd December 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Excellent synopsis, sigma6!!
    I think I am going to confer my "#1 fan award" onto you" btw did you get my PayPal donation? (Lol... just kiddin'!" ) but yes and thanks, I think the interview just hit me in a certain way at the time I was watching it... I finally got myself to sit down and run through it as I am going through another Bitcoin "reassessment"... the prices are hard not to notice... Andreas Antonopoulos... a famous Bitcoin expert... made another powerful point... the banks may be all over blockchain... but they literally don't "get it..." It's a classic ouroboros, the whole point of blockchain is distributed network, which by definition means distributed control... and as their hired 'expert's try to build their ultimate blockchain configuration they are twisting themselves in knots... Antonopoulos is pretty solid on this...

I'm all for Bitcoin now... the biggest obstacle in my radar now is the power consumption and the "work" solving problems required to produce new Bitcoin... Apparently it's all meaningless work... I thought it was related to the processing of the data base itself... but apparently not... wow... what a waste... what if there was a way to apply that work to something "real" i.e. meaningful to the real world? as there is never enough computing power or electricity (ie. economically limited resources...) ie.. All this wasted work is going to suck up an ever increasing amount of electricity... that will very soon become significant, we are already seeing signs of this... I'm not quite sure what to make of all that... obviously in the short term it's a non issue... but if this is more valid long term, what are it's implications?... and we are seeing some issues with electricity cost and bitcoin production already... the 'research' continues...

i.e. what if a new coin comes out that solves these problems... i.e. litecoin and a problem solving algorithm that taps into a publicly needed computing need? wow... think of the implications, that could be a Bitcoin "killer"... o.O~) ... I think for now though Bitcoin is still #1
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd December 2017 at 05:45.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Nice to receive an "award" at my age!! Enjoyed your Bitcoin reassessment!. I really enjoy trying to figure out what all you "brains" are talking about!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Krist (2nd December 2017), sigma6 (4th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast