+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Saudi Arabia Purge

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: The Saudi Arabia Purge

I listened to Part I of tracybeanz reading of the Q questions.
    There's been a surge of optimism on several pol threads here and on some alt shows. I'm not ready to get optimistic over young people with obviously high IQs possibly playing around on 4Chan. Tracybeanz herself says in Part I if nothing happens on 11/3 then this could be the biggest 'larp' (is this a new trendy word for scam?) ever on message boards. Well, nothing happened though others will say podesta got a 'sealed' indictment which we have no way of knowing.

Also some folks are feeling optimistic about these saudi purges going on. I was horrified to find out all Alaweed's share ownership in this country's media, schools and businesses let alone supporting the clintons. I'm glad he was arrested though I doubt king salman is some festival of integrity. If king salman doesn't move fast and do more than just arrest alaweed he may have a coup on his hands and he himself and his son be killed or arrested as alaweed is very powerful.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (13th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), GaelVictor (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Well, some group is going down in SA. Their is so much fighting and casualties it makes my head spin. But follow the money is a good start, personally, I don't want to spend my time trying to hunt down all the facts to try to figure out this big puzzle but I am sure someone will want to do that. But it is very obvious that a lot is happening on may levels and it's is so hard to just keep up, JFK, SA, Spain, the HC drama and Huma her ex-lover another open secret thing, she does know where all the bodies are buried, but it is an exciting time to be on planet earth and also a bit exhausting too.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 11th November 2017 at 01:27.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

BMJ (11th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), sllim11 (10th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

FOR YOU THAT HAVE LISTENED TO THE ABOVE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TRACY BEANZ THE WORDS : Alice in Wonderland, Godfather III, Speed, and Snow White show up a lot, here is one take on it :

Alice in Wonderland, Godfather III, Speed, Snow White (self.conspiracy

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ed_snow_white/

For those of you who know what I'm referring to: Are we looking at the story plots and applying them to the current and historical situation to paint the picture of the current landscape and actors, or using the references in another way?

If the former, what do we have?

Godfather III: A mafia family who moves its illegal mob businesses into legitimate businesses because the head of the family wants out of the mafia, but he can't get out because of relatives, or associates who want to hang on to the power.

Snow white: An innocent is girl is left in the woods by her (mother/step mother) and is later found and cared for by 7 good-guy dwarfs. The step mother (or evil queen) finds out she is alive (or awoken) and sends the huntsman to bring Snow's heart to her (kill her) OR in Disney's version, the evil queen tries to kill her via poison apple.

Speed: A bus explodes and a nearby SWAT officer (NEO) gets a phone call demanding ransom, threatening to blowup another city bus unless the random is paid, or if the bus's speed drops below 50mph. NEO boards bus, prevents it from dropping below 50mph, disembarks the passengers and himself and his new girl before bus blows up. Meanwhile, other LE, in a rues, bring the ransom to the bad guy, they fight ...yada yada, they kill the bad guy.

Alice in Wonderland: Girl follows a "late" white rabbit into a hole and trips balls for like 2 days, having a difficult time figuring out what the hell is going on. She is unable to figure out what to do, and who the actors are. Alice is discovered by the Queen of hearts and is injected into the monarchy's kangaroo court, then Hulks out and fights the Queen's army...then wakes up for some tea.

What, if anything, are we to make of these four plots... Should any of it be taken seriously? The dates obviously pegs this as LARP, but it was also said that "some dis-info is necessary" in the crumbs. Thoughts? Trying to let it go, but with the 88+ indictments between the 2 US courts, and the other stuff going on, I'm drawn back to it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Molly4US (13th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    .. this could be the biggest 'larp' (is this a new trendy word for scam?) ever on message boards. ...
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LARP

I'm not quite sure myself how this word fits. I thought urban dictionary would explain but maybe I'm just to old to understand. :D
    Other than someone's fantasy played out online to a bunch of gullibles I don't really get it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

bluestflame (10th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Helene West (10th November 2017), Hervé (10th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote if nothing happens on 11/3 then this could be the biggest 'larp' (is this a new trendy word for scam?) ever on message boards.
    Larp = Live action role-playing game:
    A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world while interacting with each other in character. The outcome of player actions may be mediated by game rules or determined by consensus among players. Event arrangers called gamemasters decide the setting and rules to be used and facilitate play.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2017), bluestflame (10th November 2017), BMJ (11th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Helene West (10th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), ramus (10th November 2017), sllim11 (10th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Don't throw eggs at me but wouldn't that be something if Q was just a CIA agent doing their usual cointelpro-type disinformation games? I mean isn't it part of the kind of things they do for a living?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It been speculated that it could be donald trump .....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    FOR YOU THAT HAVE LISTENED TO THE ABOVE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TRACY BEANZ THE WORDS : Alice in Wonderland, Godfather III, Speed, and Snow White show up a lot, here is one take on it :

Alice in Wonderland, Godfather III, Speed, Snow White (self.conspiracy

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ed_snow_white/

For those of you who know what I'm referring to: Are we looking at the story plots and applying them to the current and historical situation to paint the picture of the current landscape and actors, or using the references in another way?

If the former, what do we have?

Godfather III: A mafia family who moves its illegal mob businesses into legitimate businesses because the head of the family wants out of the mafia, but he can't get out because of relatives, or associates who want to hang on to the power.

Snow white: An innocent is girl is left in the woods by her (mother/step mother) and is later found and cared for by 7 good-guy dwarfs. The step mother (or evil queen) finds out she is alive (or awoken) and sends the huntsman to bring Snow's heart to her (kill her) OR in Disney's version, the evil queen tries to kill her via poison apple.

Speed: A bus explodes and a nearby SWAT officer (NEO) gets a phone call demanding ransom, threatening to blowup another city bus unless the random is paid, or if the bus's speed drops below 50mph. NEO boards bus, prevents it from dropping below 50mph, disembarks the passengers and himself and his new girl before bus blows up. Meanwhile, other LE, in a rues, bring the ransom to the bad guy, they fight ...yada yada, they kill the bad guy.

Alice in Wonderland: Girl follows a "late" white rabbit into a hole and trips balls for like 2 days, having a difficult time figuring out what the hell is going on. She is unable to figure out what to do, and who the actors are. Alice is discovered by the Queen of hearts and is injected into the monarchy's kangaroo court, then Hulks out and fights the Queen's army...then wakes up for some tea.

What, if anything, are we to make of these four plots... Should any of it be taken seriously? The dates obviously pegs this as LARP, but it was also said that "some dis-info is necessary" in the crumbs. Thoughts? Trying to let it go, but with the 88+ indictments between the 2 US courts, and the other stuff going on, I'm drawn back to it.
    My interpretation would be:

Alice in Wonderland: the deep deep hole of hidden secrets, hidden real world powers
    Godfather III: The ones deeply implicated and controlling everything, some of which may want out
    Speed: has to be done fast, time is of importance, is also a drug in whichever way you want to interpret it
    snowhite: definitely a drug

translated into: Godfather the third (some controllers amongst a row of them) either wants out or wants control of the deep deep secretive world of power, urgently and we have to look into the worlds of drugs to comprehend who it is and what it is

As some would say, those are pure spéculations of mine. However, thinking that way I am not far from being able to name names, even at my nothing in the power game level.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th November 2017 at 19:41.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

(just a reminder the vip paedofile network is global and i suspect this exposure will not end with SA , ie, SA was key component of the global game hence house of cards reference eleswhere )

"Noted
    This domino will come last
    The others will fall because of SA and NK, you only have to watch now.

We are safe

China is on board

The indictments are ready

The titanic LEAKs of all time are coming.

Nothing can stop this.

Extractions are complete.

Godbless you and God bless the United States of America
    VQC+++out+++ "

* quote from @ 9:48
    Last edited by bluestflame; 10th November 2017 at 19:57.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), sllim11 (10th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    (just a reminder the vip paedofile network is global and i suspect this exposure will not end with SA )

"Noted
    This domino will come last
    The others will fall because of SA and NK, you only have to watch now.

We are safe

China is on board

The indictments are ready

The titanic LEAKs of all time are coming.

Nothing can stop this.

Extractions are complete.

Godbless you and God bless the United States of America
    VQC+++out+++ "

* quote from
    certainly sounds like Trump, language usage and the fact he is presently in China. This is why we have to take it carefully. It is the best occasion for imitators and infiltrators
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Joseph P.Farrel speculates about the arrested Saoudi's connection to the Texas shooting and international terrorism and the Podesta group.

Don't forget to check out the Tracy Beanz videos on 4chan Q Anon breadcrum trail, as linked in a post under this video on the youtube website.

The three websites he refers to, linked in the YouTube text:
    1. https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ake-you-go-hmm
    2. http://zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04...anti-money-lau
    3. http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/...-podesta-group
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th November 2017 at 23:20.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2017), bluestflame (10th November 2017), Callista (10th November 2017), Cardillac (10th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), genevieve (10th November 2017), justntime2learn (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017), ramus (10th November 2017), sllim11 (10th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,248 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    Don't forget to check out the Tracy Beanz videos on 4chan Q Anon breadcrumb trail, as linked in a post under this video on the youtube website.
    Here they are:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th November 2017 at 23:22.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th November 2017), bluestflame (10th November 2017), BMJ (13th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), East Sun (11th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), GaelVictor (10th November 2017), justntime2learn (10th November 2017), Lettherebelight (11th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017), ramus (10th November 2017), sllim11 (11th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here are videos #4 & #5 from Tracy Beanz's "Q ANON" Series

Part 4:

Part 5:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th November 2017 at 23:24. Reason: embedded the videos

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th November 2017), Bruno (10th November 2017), Ewan (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Lettherebelight (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), gnostic9 (13th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Then I reasoned, maybe Trump and the "patriots" in the military industrial complex already have their ducks in a row and have sealed off all escape routes.
    Also I would imagine that the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) amongst the potential 'bad actors', as to what was going down and who was going to be in immediate need of some good lawyers, could help shake some more fruit from the tree, by either getting some to do something stupid in desperation, or by getting some who were afraid that they were vulnerable to start turning on their fellow bad actors.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (12th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), gnostic9 (13th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

From Middle East Eye (7 Nov, 2017)

The Israeli-Saudi alliance beating the drums of war

Netanyahu's new alliance with Saudi Arabia's crown prince might provide the military punch he needs to forge a successful series of attacks on regional enemies

Over the past 24 hours, the drumbeat of war in the Middle East has risen to a fever-pitch. Saudi Arabia has provoked both an internal domestic, and a foreign crisis to permit Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to realise his grandiose vision of the Saudi state.

Internally, Salman suddenly created an anti-corruption commission and within four hours it had ordered the arrest of some of the highest level royal princes in the kingdom, including at least four sitting ministers and the son of a former king.

The most well-known name on the list, and one of the world's richest men, was Alwaleed bin Talal.

Under duress

Both Hariri and his late father earned their wealth thanks to Saudi largess. They also owed their own leading role in Lebanese politics to Saudi patronage.

The assassination of Rafik Hariri in 2005 came after threats levelled against him by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, which partly explains lingering hostility between the Syrian regime and the Saudi royal family.

This hostility was likely a prime factor in Saudi Arabia becoming the principal financier of the Syrian armed opposition groups, including some of the most bloodthirsty militants affiliated with Islamic State (IS) and al Qaeda.

Just a few hours earlier, after being summoned to Saudi Arabia for consultations, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri told a Saudi TV audience that he was quitting his job due to "death threats" against him. Why the prime minister of a country would resign in the capital of a foreign nation is inexplicable.

Coverage of Hariri's statement noted that he spoke haltingly into the camera and looked off-camera several times, indicating that the statement may have been written for him and that he may have delivered it under duress.

Given the strong-arm tactics used by bin Salman to both secure his own title as crown prince, and the subsequent arrest of scores of prominent Saudis deemed insufficiently loyal to him, it would not be at all out of character to summon the leader of a vassal state and offer an ultimatum: either resign or we will cut you off (literally).

Middle East Eye editor David Hearst agrees: "It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that when he left Lebanon, Hariri had no intention of resigning, that he himself did not know that he would resign and that this resignation had been forced on him by the Saudis."

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah called Hariri "our prime minister" in his own address to the nation after the "resignation". This doesn't sound like a man who wanted Hariri out of power. Lebanon's president announced he would not accept Hariri's resignation till he returned in person to affirm it.

Further, Saudi Arabia announced that Hariri would not be returning to Lebanon due to the so-called threats on his life. Something doesn't smell right.

Both Hariri and his late father earned their wealth thanks to Saudi largess. They also owed their own leading role in Lebanese politics to Saudi patronage.

The assassination of Rafik Hariri in 2005 came after threats levelled against him by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, which partly explains lingering hostility between the Syrian regime and the Saudi royal family.

This hostility was likely a prime factor in Saudi Arabia becoming the principal financier of the Syrian armed opposition groups, including some of the most bloodthirsty militants affiliated with Islamic State (IS) and al Qaeda.

Bin Salman's new ally

After losing in Yemen and Syria, bin Salman appears willing to try yet a third time, turning Lebanon into a political football to even scores with foreign enemies. Unfortunately Hariri, like his father before him, is being squeezed to within an inch of his life. This time, by the Saudis instead of the Syrians.

The Saudi crown prince appears eager to ratchet up the conflict with Iran. Bin Salman, like his new ally, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, appears willing to exploit and manipulate hostility to a foreign enemy in order to bolster his own domestic stature.

Given that he's hellbent on establishing his own dominance in Saudi internal politics, such an enemy is very helpful in holding rivals at bay.

Israel has responded in kind. On Monday, the foreign ministry sent an urgent cable to all diplomats demanding that they mouth a pro-Saudi line regarding the Hariri resignation. Haaretz' diplomatic correspondent, Barak Ravid, tweeted the contents of the cable:

Quote 1 \ I published on channel 10 a cable sent to Israeli diplomats asking to lobby for Saudis\Hariri &against Hezbollah
    http://news.nana10.co.il/Article/?Ar...272790&sid=126
    (tweet)

This indicates that Israel and Saudi Arabia are developing the sort of "no-daylight" relationship that Israeli leaders used to tout with their American counterparts. Together with their combined military might and oil wealth, these two countries could pose a highly combustible commodity.

Bin Salman may have also learned another lesson from Israel: that it is fruitless to seek the help of outside powers in waging such conflicts. He saw Netanyahu spend years fruitlessly begging two US presidents to join him in a military adventure attacking Iran.
    His new alliance with Saudi Arabia might provide the military punch he needs to forge a successful series of attacks on regional enemies.

Both the Saudis and Israelis watched ruefully as former US President Barack Obama's Iran nuclear deal, negotiated despite vociferous opposition from Netanyahu, removed this card from their political deck. Netanyahu had played the card for years in drumming up opposition to Iran's purported nuclear programme.

He was furious he could no longer use it to defang domestic political challenges or invoke national crisis.

Over the past few months, both countries have lost another critical regional "card:" Their Syrian Islamist allies have folded under a joint onslaught from the Syrian regime and its Iranian-Russian backers.

A few years earlier, Netanyahu had joined Saudi Arabia in intervening in Syria, attacking military facilities associated with Iran or Hezbollah. He pursued this policy as a method of deterrence, to diminish the arsenal available to the Lebanese Islamists during the next war with Israel. But he acted no less in order to bolster his security bona fides among security-obsessed Israelis.

But with the civil war winding down and Saudi-Israeli proxies having failed, Netanyahu can no longer offer the Syrian bogeyman to Israeli voters. He has four major corruption scandals facing him. More and more of his closest confidants are being swept up in the police investigation.

Netanyahu desperately needs a distraction. A war against Lebanon is just the ticket. It would do wonders to unite the country just long enough to see the charges evaporate into thin air.

But there would be a major difference in this coming war: Saudi Arabia will join this fight specifically to give Iran a black eye. So attacking Lebanon will be only part of its agenda while attacking Iran directly will be the real Saudi goal.

With Israel joining the fight, the two states could mount a regional war with attacks launched against targets in Lebanon, Syria, and Iran, possibly sparkingy counter-attacks against Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Gulf states.

See SOURCE to continue reading full article (incl. links).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (13th November 2017), Bill Ryan (12th November 2017), bluestflame (12th November 2017), BMJ (13th November 2017), Ewan (12th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018), gnostic9 (13th November 2017), Noelle (12th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Jim Willie of The Hat Trick Letter has just posted an excellent piece on what's going on in Saudi Arabia and its connections with the Middle East, the US, China and such. Jim has connections with very well placed experts working with the Saudi and other Middle East nations. I believe that he knows, in some detail, what he's talking about.

His article is on Goldseek.com at: Fall of the House of Saud, Finally.

Jim provides this synopsis of this article on his own goldenjackass.com website:
    The fall of the House of Saud has begun, an inevitable process. It is seen in confiscations, kills, deep debt, desperation, and exposure of war crimes. The USGovt is trying to avert a Saudi-China connection.

The future protectors for the Saudi Royals are from the Eastern superpowers, and the future economic development will be from the Eurasian Trade Zone. The internal rivalry will turn to open palace battles with four families among the royals: the Fahd family as former king, the Abdullah family as former king, the Nayef family as former crown prince, the Salman family as stolen crown.

The Saudi Kingdom has been primary foundation to the Petro-Dollar for over four decades. With the demise, decay, and dismantle of the Petro-Dollar comes the Saudi collapse. Despite contrary opinions, the Jackass forecast has been steady for its collapse. It will be violent, criminal, treacherous, contagious, and horrible. The Saudi Royals will become victims of their own version of Night of the Long Knives.

A strange parallel exists. The MBS from mortgage backed securities wrought a global crisis in 2008. The new MBS as crown prince Mohammed bin Salman will bring a global crisis in 2018.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th November 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (13th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th January 2018), bluestflame (13th November 2017), BMJ (13th November 2017), Bruno (13th November 2017), Ewan (13th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), Helene West (14th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is a prominent billionaire investor who lives across the globe, doesn’t mean he’s safe from being tossed out of the swamp., is arrested and bail set at $6 billion

http://nextnewsnetwork.com/breaking-...-at-6-billion/ This is the web site of one of the most influential people in the alternative media, where Bill Ryan shows up on the list.

See the report here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwW8...ature=youtu.be
    ... 4 min.
    Last edited by ramus; 2nd January 2018 at 19:59.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Ewan (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is more on Prince Alwaleed bin Talal and the Saudi purge:

Saudi Prince Alwaleed’s Fate Remains Uncertain as Corruption Probe Enters Critical Stage

by John Hayward2 Jan 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ritical-stage/

Two months after a sweeping series of arrests and temporary detentions made in connection with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s corruption probe, the fate of perhaps the biggest fish caught in the net remains uncertain: Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the wealthiest, most famous, and well-connected men in the world.

Most of the detainees were released from their often remarkably luxurious quarters after about a month, and a sizable amount of the money allegedly lost to corruption has been recovered in a string of enormous settlements, a few of them approaching nine figures. But Prince Alwaleed, who the L.A. Times observes is “the public face of the Saudi royal family to many foreign executives and investors,” is still twisting in the wind.

“People with knowledge of the matter say Alwaleed is balking at demands that could see him relinquish control of Kingdom Holding Co,” L.A. Times and Bloomberg News report. “He also is resisting any suggestion of wrongdoing because of the impact it would have on his reputation, they said. The prince owns the vast majority of the $9-billion conglomerate, which has stakes in household names from Citigroup Inc. to Twitter.”

Alwaleed is a crucial case because the ostensible purpose of the massive corruption crackdown was to make Saudi Arabia a more stable, open, and attractive home for foreign investment—a crucial component of Crown Prince Mohammed’s “Saudi Vision 2030” program to transition the Kingdom away from an oil-based economy.

The alternative and far more cynical interpretation of the crackdown is that MBS, as he is widely known, was simply trying to consolidate power and claw back a hundred billion dollars frittered away by profligate royals during the heyday of Saudi oil. If Prince Alwaleed’s case drags on, even though it makes foreign investors palpably nervous, it will lend credence to the cynical view in many eyes.

The L.A. Times floats a third possibility: the cratering oil market and regional tensions caused the clock to run out much sooner than Saudi reformers anticipated when the Saudi Vision 2030 plan was formulated, and they had to act very quickly to restore the national treasury and cleanse the government of corruption. MBS and his advisers may have concluded that short-term instability was an acceptable price to pay for executing long-term reform faster than they wanted to, or that shock and awe is the only way to reform a system with as much financial, political, and cultural inertia as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Alwaleed definitely lives well, but he also plowed Saudi money into investments with a great many partners and employees. The largest settlement known to have been paid for corruption charges so far was the billion dollars tendered by the highest-ranking detainee, the late King Abdullah’s son Prince Miteb. According to the Wall Street Journal, Saudi authorities are demanding six times as much from Prince Alwaleed. That would amount to fully a third of his personal holdings and business empire. The global economic shockwaves from such a settlement would be huge.

CNBC reported in early December that there are conflicting accounts of how Alwaleed has been treated in detention. He is ostensibly cooling his heels in a house-arrest situation at the Ritz Carlton in Riyadh along with many other royals whose cases have not yet been resolved, but “several credible reports have surfaced that bin Talal and the others are being tortured.”

CNBC found it curious that Alwaleed’s high-profile partners and friends—a roster of global celebrity billionaires including the likes of Rupert Murdoch and Bill Gates, plus a fair number of prominent Western politicians—have not spoken up more loudly in demanding his release.

A big part of the answer is the looming sale of stock in Saudi Aramco, the national oil company. Even in today’s glutted oil market, it will easily be the biggest IPO of all time. It is not just that everyone is clamming up because they want a slice of that titanic financial pie; it is that everyone understands the Aramco sale will be a crucial component of Saudi Arabia’s transformation.

Financial planners and regional strategists alike are hoping Saudi Arabia will liberalize because it has concrete reasons for doing so—about $2 trillion of them, given the projected sale price of Aramco stock. Destroying that value and ruining the Saudi Vision 2030 plan could destabilize the country and region further, with little hope of long-term gain. The question is how much latitude the rest of the world is willing to give MBS to finish what he started with his corruption crackdown.

Minister of State Ibrahim al-Assaf returned to work on Tuesday, attending a cabinet meeting after weeks in detention. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was also at the meeting. Bloomberg Politics notes that Assaf did not smile for the photograph taken afterward. The expression on Prince Alwaleed’s face when he finally checks out of the Ritz Carlton will tell us something about where Saudi Arabia is headed.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Ewan (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now this is some funny sh.t you can't make this stuff up: More arrest, these poor princes are being abused lol

January 6, 2018, 5:14 AM EST

Princes wanted the government to resume paying their utilities
    Royal decree stopped payment of princes’ bills, newspaper says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ills-okaz-says

The royal guard arrested 11 princes objecting to a decree that ordered the state to stop paying their utilities after they refused to leave the palace in the capital, Riyadh, the Jeddah-based newspaper reported Saturday, citing people it didn’t identify. The government’s Center for International Communication will seek more information from relevant authorities, it said in response to a request for a comment about the detentions.

Saudis Get Extra Pay After Price Surge Sparked Public Complaints

In November, authorities swept up dozens of Saudi Arabia’s richest and most influential people, including princes and government ministers, and detained them at the Ritz Carlton in Riyadh. The arrests were ordered by a newly established anti-corruption committee, headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

King Salman ordered on Saturday extra pay for Saudi government workers and soldiers this year after the implementation of value-added taxation and a surge in fuel prices stirred grumbling among citizens, highlighting the kingdom’s struggle to overhaul its economy without risking a public backlash. The handouts will cost the state more than 50 billion riyals ($13.3 billion), Saud Al-Qahtani, an adviser to the royal court, said on his Twitter account.
    Last edited by ramus; 6th January 2018 at 17:17.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Ewan (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast