+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: I'm a Targeted Individual

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,196 times in 2,490 posts

Default Re: I'm a Targeted Individual

I have been getting calls twice a day for months from different exchanges around US. Cincinnati, New York, Seattle, California, Portland, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. Every day another two calls. I never answer them. They hold the line until answering machine comes on then hang up, leaving blank messages. It stopped this weekend, maybe it will start up again...
    Counter to our sovereign hope we're enthralled in mind by empty rote of frozen thoughts like knots in rope.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), Molly4US (14th November 2017), sunwings (14th November 2017), Universal Aspects (14th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is also carried out by the government as well as criminal gangs. As I am only too aware. I do hope to get it stopped tho now I have understood the reason, but I no way condone it as things could of been handled far differently. Peace.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,620 times in 610 posts

I became acquainted with the TI phenomenon upon reading Michael Bell's book, "the Invisible Crime".
    While reading this horror show the mind keeps muttering, "why?, why?, why?". Back then the author gave me the sense he believed it was all organized by very sadistic people if I recall correctly. He wasn't a particularly political guy.

I was reading in another thread earlier about the Dept of Homeland Security successfully remotely controlling an aircraft and then it hit me - that is the end game, that is what these globalist freaks want - to remotely control humanity... TI's are the guinea pig practice rehearsals. They haven't perfected remote control of us yet but they are doggedly at it.

God help us all...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Adam73483 (Yesterday), Skapegoat (15th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Don't mind the "why". You could be guessing all day and every answer will be more horrifying than the one before it.

I try to think of it like, "I agreed to this, I just don't remember why" kind of thing. I hope that's even helpful, I know it's frustrating.

I think the main thing is that whatever is going on needs to progress to it's conclusion, and for that to happen you need to keep making choices and moving forward.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (15th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

My phones act up and are monitored by fake switchboard. So you may well be targeted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

misbis (Today)

10. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am targeted by law enforcement of some kind for learning something I wasn't supposed to in social media. I can't explain more as this is a complicated SITUATION at the moment.

11. Link to Post #47
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are so right. Control of humanity electronically is the goal. Slavery is back but the user rich are the slave masters. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

misbis (Today)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richtip (here)
    You are so right. Control of humanity electronically is the goal. Slavery is back but the user rich are the slave masters. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️
    Richtip. It is understandable that you feel afraid and betrayed in that you and I, as citizens, have not been protected by those who are appointed and paid to serve and protect us. The best thing to do is to remain calm. I had some anxiety and got some medication for that which helps so that you get enough sleep. Typically the V2K at night, and the horror of the electronic harassment can keep a person from sleeping enough. Staying calm, eating a balanced diet, and getting some walks for exercise to relieve the burdensome stress are very important. I think that the first part is the worst for everyone. At first none of us know where it is coming from. We didn't even know it could be done. It made me freak out pretty badly. I even made some holes in the wall to see if I could find wires. I didn't find wires, but made a big mess which can help the perpetrators of the crime whom I believe are all members of organized mafias. It helps them make us look crazy. Most of us, T.I.'s begin clinging closer to God as at least we know that He loves and cares for us, and that our soul is safe with Him. We know that God had the Ten Commandments written for us and that everything the perpetrators are doing are against what God wants for mankind, as we are being trespassed against.
    I have read every post you have posted. When you have a chance to type more, we are all listening and we all care very much. Having the peace of mind to find a computer with access for you so that you can put more of your thoughts and experiences and questions here on the Avalon Forum will help you get a big part of the load off of your chest. We can answer your questions with our experiences. There is currently a lot being done, even our United States President Trump is aware of the targeted individual phenomenon and many T.I.'s use twitter to send messages to Mr. Trump. The sonic harassment which took place this summer in Cuba against some United States diplomats and embassy workers has caused a larger open awareness and push for our President to take T.I. citizens claims seriously as well. Any headway made with President Trump will certainly make its way to the U.K. as the Brits are our closest Allie. Yes, there are atrocities going on, and yes, the capability is in the hands of some monsters right now. We are in this together. I have put many documents and assault reports in many places of the military, government, police, FBI, etc.

Oh yeah. If you wish to reply to a specific post that is much earlier in the thread, click on "Reply With Quote" instead of "Reply". You will see what I mean at the top of this very post I am doing because you will see a quote from you, Richtip.
    Have a pleasant a day as possible.....finding little things to be thankful for. The quest for finding the culprits and prosecuting is not a sprint, it appears it is requires stamina. Molly

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2017), Skapegoat (15th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #49
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, Today is the day I have an appointment and will know if I will tell my whole story of why I became a TI. My story is different to many TI, s and I know who done it and why and have names of those involved. But I hope I don't have to tell my whole story as I'm a nobody who learned what he wasn't meant to and now it's got me overtly targeted. And revealing what I learned can do more harm than good and I really can't do that, my conscience won't let me. I thank all in this forum and will definitely update you if I have to leave social media for good. And hope it's for the right reason rather than the saddest. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), LadyM (Yesterday), Molly4US (16th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017), toppy (15th November 2017), Violet3 (15th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I hope the appointment went well Richtip. I will pray for you, that you feel better, and God sends His Holy Spirit be with you and heal you. You certainly don't need to reveal why you are targeted, especially if it could be a danger to you or others. The "How are you targeted" part is comforting to get out. There are many experiences of variety on the forum, and as vast as my dialogue on the forum has been, even I have not told all of the ways in which I am targeted because it would not sound possible. The types of things I have been framed for, the number of times they have framed me, yet I am not in prison: If I told it, nobody would believe it which is a key tactic.

Stay well and stay safe.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

LadyM (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I also may or may not belong in this category. I've been hesitant to really explore the possibility. It's not that I am afraid; it's more about not wanting to give it too much of my attention.

A few things that have happened or continue to happen:

1. For nearly a year, I've had trouble self-inducing conscious OBEs. For many months, it was those squiggles seen when mind awake/body asleep. Now the issue is I just go into a deep sleep. This is a big deal for me because I used to be able to have an OBE at least once a week.

2. I have had three nightmares over the last two months. It's been years since I have had a nightmare. What's unique about these experiences is that I knew right before opening my eyes that something besides myself caused the nightmare. These nightmares have always had some dark entity in them as well.

In the most recent one: It started as a pleasant lucid dream in which I was talking to a small group of people in a house in Las Vegas (of all places), trying to convince them that they were all dreaming. As they seemed to become aware that they were dreaming, I asked each one where they live. Then someone new, a male human, comes into the house and stands beside me. I asked him where he is from. He got angry and told me, "I told you to focus on one reality!" Then he attacked me. Even then, I was not afraid. I fought him off as best as I could.

3. My daughter's boyfriend's car blowing up last month at the same moment I typed "directed energy weapon" into the Google search bar and clicked enter.

4. My phone rings almost every time I lay down to take a nap. No one calls me all day, and it just rings as soon as I get relaxed. It's always a number unknown to me.

There's more, but I don't want to throw all of it out at once.
    Lady M, your experiences have some relevance to mine. I understand a lot now but some aspects are still a puzzle. And the technology used is mind boggling. I'd not disbelieve anything that people claim to be happening to them now. God it took months to collect proof and show family I wasn't going crazy and what I said was the truth although it sounded right out of a James bond movie. ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), LadyM (Yesterday), misbis (Today), Molly4US (Today)

21. Link to Post #52
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This stalking and electronic torture is a way of trying to control us and stop us revealing what we know or thought to know. I think the new world order, illuminati are the main culprits and whoever is affiliated to them is our slave masters. It seems strange the more I researched what was happening to me the worse the targeting got. Il probably have to leave social media completely for an easier life but while still here I hope I can be of help as I needed help with this. Peace.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

Adam73483 (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), misbis (Today), Molly4US (Today)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I can not summarize how and who is doing targeting,but after my experience there are 2 main types of targeting.
    1.General public, a society,group, city,nation....to achieve some general agenda of control.
    2.Individual- usually it starts with your birth and maybe before it. One of your parents has been involved (often without to realize the real reason behind) If they ( usually 007 services or military) can use your abilities, the person(child) is taken in dark program. If not, your life turns to a continue disaster. Apparently, they are not allowed just to kill you,but they can turn your life in such direction,that you self want to kill yourself. If you are TI ,woman, they will put a program on you,to control your relationships and reproducing. You can be smart and talented,but they will stop and prevent any possibilities to have a carrier,business, etc. It is not possible to know who they are,but after my experience,this is international network.I have experienced strange people ,just on the street or coffee table, coming to me and say something to me as a warning, treat, very personal stuff,etc. When I decided to don't be afraid and don't pay attention to them, start living my life, get involved in the society, a FREE MASON,33 DEGREE, visited me at my home. In 3 months,regular. He didn't hide,he told me,he was send. Who send him? Never told me. Who I can go to? To police,to court? Why? No answer again. But it looked to me,he made some report about me,because after this, my life changed AGAIN. When I decided to don't care and continue with my social work, researching the truth, translating important materials,educate people, etc, they hit with invisible weapons. You can measure this signals, but you can not protect. Ones they hit my chest,it was meant to kill me. Implant come out behind my ear...who to tell? What to do? The person,that helped me to understand targeting,Rauni Kilde, is dead now. I could clearly see civilian behind me, each time I visited her.
    So, if you are real TI, you don't need facebook or youtube. All this happens in your real life

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The moment you choose to go public or against their interest, then you SEE them

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

The answer of WHY is a million answer. Why they use money,people,time,years after years, on a single person?

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

This can not stop them. I have seen my phone restarting by itself.

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 188,591 times in 13,300 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    The answer of WHY is a million answer. Why they use money,people,time,years after years, on a single person?
    The work of Dr John Hall (reference here) strongly suggests that much of the targeting has so far been experimental, and the targets are quite often randomly chosen.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

misbis (Today)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, I will research the work of Dr Hall. But from my perspective, I have not encountered many randomness. Nothing is let on random,from what I have seen. Plus, my father has been under targeting and play my handler in childhood, they continue with me...
    But,again, this is from my life. And even this is the case, experiments on chosen randomly people,destroying their life, torture them....is biggest crime, I even have not enough words to define this crime.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    The work of Dr John Hall (reference here) strongly suggests that much of the targeting has so far been experimental, and the targets are quite often randomly chosen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3