Thread: Stephen Bassett | Undisclosed | Part 1-3

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Default Stephen Bassett | Undisclosed | Part 1-3

Stephen Bassett | Undisclosed | Part 1-3

Source: paradigmresearchgroup.org

A film interview series by Phil Hardy. PRG executive director and political activist, Stephen Bassett, is interviewed in London on April 22, 2017 regarding the politics of Disclosure.

Support PRG's advocacy work here: www.gofundme.com/EndTheTruthEmbargo

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Ecnal61 (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Matt P (7th November 2017), sijohn (7th November 2017), Spellbound (15th November 2017), toppy (7th November 2017), WhiteLove (6th November 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Undisclosed | Part 1-3

This is an epic presentation of the situation by Stephen Bassett. Very well done, this was a brilliant summary of the situation. Stephen is really skilled at this stuff.

The issue that presidents enter and leave the office without disclosure taking place, is one of power. When you have enough power, you have enough access and results are achieved. When you don't have enough power, you do not have enough access and results are not achieved.

There is only one way a president can gain enough power and gain enough access. That is when he/she personally decides to give truth the priority above all else and decides to do anything it takes for the truth.

The question to ask is hence, why does not president Trump commit to truth like that?

I think that since presidents don't do so, we the people should.

Any president can change, so let's at least hope that Trump has or will make a plan for disclosure, it's just that history tells us we should not wait for that to unfold.

Let's just face it. It's not at random why it is the way it is.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th November 2017 at 22:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

avid (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), sijohn (7th November 2017), toppy (7th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

I listened to all three parts while working today. He is obviously very intelligent and makes some very interesting points.
    However, there were a few flags raised for me.
    One, he doesn’t seem to know Hillay Clinton very well. His belief that she would have initiated disclosure had she won the election is a stretch at best. She is a pathological liar and a murdering SOB who doesn’t care about anything but her own power and money. I have no doubt she would have continued the deep state policies of keeping the higher truths safely hidden.
    Two, he believes the official 9/11 story, even the most ridiculous parts. Wrap your head around that for a minute.
    Three, he praises Al Gore and his Inconvenient Truth, a film that has been shown to be propaganda. The warming Gore said would happen by now has not and the science is far from settled as Stephen suggests. He also fully supports the global warming con, as espoused by Gore.
    Four, he has nothing but praise for Obama, a man who’s past is in doubt, who ran up more debt for the bankers than any president in history and who continued the deep state policy of murdering thousands of people around the world for reasons based on lies.
    Stephen is a smart guy but boy he needs to put down his love of Democrats and open his eyes to the bigger picture politically. His lack of understanding on some important issues takes quite a bit away from his message.
    Just my two cents.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

avid (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), ceetee9 (7th November 2017), Ecnal61 (13th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th November 2017), mountain_jim (8th November 2017), sanma (8th November 2017), Spellbound (16th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Couldn't have put it better myself, Matt! I think we need to accept that "we" are not in charge of our own planet. From what I have learned, so far, things seem to point in the direction of our being in the middle of someone else's war.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), ceetee9 (7th November 2017), Matt P (8th November 2017), Spellbound (16th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I listened to all three parts while working today. He is obviously very intelligent and makes some very interesting points.
    However, there were a few flags raised for me.
    One, he doesn’t seem to know Hillay Clinton very well. His belief that she would have initiated disclosure had she won the election is a stretch at best. She is a pathological liar and a murdering SOB who doesn’t care about anything but her own power and money. I have no doubt she would have continued the deep state policies of keeping the higher truths safely hidden.
    Two, he believes the official 9/11 story, even the most ridiculous parts. Wrap your head around that for a minute.
    Three, he praises Al Gore and his Inconvenient Truth, a film that has been shown to be propaganda. The warming Gore said would happen by now has not and the science is far from settled as Stephen suggests. He also fully supports the global warming con, as espoused by Gore.
    Four, he has nothing but praise for Obama, a man who’s past is in doubt, who ran up more debt for the bankers than any president in history and who continued the deep state policy of murdering thousands of people around the world for reasons based on lies.
    Stephen is a smart guy but boy he needs to put down his love of Democrats and open his eyes to the bigger picture politically. His lack of understanding on some important issues takes quite a bit away from his message.
    Just my two cents.

Matt
    I agree Matt. In addition to the points you made, he lost pretty much all credibility with me right off the bat when he said that Hillary was going to be “the disclosure President.” LOL! Are you kidding me? Perhaps he's in denial, or just a die hard Trump-hating Democrat, or perhaps he's a shill for the Deep State masquerading as an outlier. As you said, he's clearly an intelligent man and can't possibly be that naïve so I'm leaning toward the later at this point.

Even his analysis betrays his conclusion. He admits that other Presidents, including Hillary's husband Bill, couldn't even get information about the “ET reality” and, in fact, didn't have a “need to know” (which is absurd on the face of it and pretty much tells us that our “Democracy” isn't controlled by who “we elect”); that Congress had no interest; that the Press (you know, that paragon of tireless devotion to exposing the truth and injustice and dedicated “watch dogs” for the American people) had no interest in the subject for decades and that Lawrence Rockefeller couldn't even make it happen. Yet, somehow, miraculously, Hillary was going to get the job done. She was so close. What a joke! There were several other things he said that just didn't square right with me, and we all know the UFO community and virtually all alternative media and truth seeking organizations have long ago been infiltrated, so I no longer believe he is what he portrayed himself to be. And that's my two cents.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), Matt P (8th November 2017), Spellbound (16th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett | Undisclosed | Part 1-4

Undisclosed - Part 4

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

+ Reply to Thread