+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laura Eisenhower:Dissolve Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian-Grey Matrix - Renegotiate Secret ET Treaties

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Laura Eisenhower:Dissolve Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian-Grey Matrix - Renegotiate Secret ET Treaties

Just started watching this today, seems like a good update to watch discussion.

Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Published on Nov 6, 2017

Laura Eisenhower: Dissolving the Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian & Orion Grey Matrix by Letting go of the Negative Reptilian DNA and Brain-Portal & Abrogating-Renegotiating the Secret ET Treaties: Emerald Covenant Treaty - Greada Treaty (1954-Ike) - Tau9 Treaty (George HW Bush)
    NEWSINSIDEOUT ARTICLE - Sign Petition to Abrogate 1954 Greada Treaty
    https://newsinsideout.com/2017/11/lau...

This petition will be delivered to:
    U.S. President Donald J. Trump
    Sign Petition to Abrogate 1954 Greada Treaty:
    https://www.change.org/p/u-s-presiden...
    ABROGATE 1954 GREADA TREATY!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (8th November 2017), Mutchie (8th November 2017), toppy (7th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower:Dissolve Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian-Grey Matrix - Renegotiate Secret ET Treaties

"Dissolving the Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian & Orion Grey Matrix by Letting go of the Negative Reptilian DNA and Brain-Portal & Abrogating-Renegotiating the Secret ET"???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Mutchie (8th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower:Dissolve Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian-Grey Matrix - Renegotiate Secret ET Treaties

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    "Dissolving the Draco-Anunnaki Reptilian & Orion Grey Matrix by Letting go of the Negative Reptilian DNA and Brain-Portal & Abrogating-Renegotiating the Secret ET"???
    Hard to make an acronym out of that!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Mutchie (8th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Please is it just ME or does Laura sound like she is struggling to keep everything in focus ... its just that at times i sense confusion in her ... I wander what the people closest to her think about her delving into all of this... I have seen her at breaking point before as if the stress was really getting to her ... I love her work but i worry about her aswell has ANYONE else ever noticed anything ??? not putting her down at all....

I think the Anunnaki matrix is so well organised within our society that stopping it or whatever would be a HUGE undertaking ....I mean Bill Tompkins said they are our prime ministers and presidents & our royalty here i the Uk ... think about that ... We know its REAL but people mainstream just wouldnt believe it ... Most still believe that WE are the only life in our solar system ... They have us STILL as slaves working everyday doing whatever we do ... They say we are recycled at Death on the Moon ... Is planet Earth a Soul farm ? I hear they like to eat children and many more perverse things which people dont like to talk about ....I want to know just how big the problem is are we being farmed ? They say these entitys feed off of our negative emotions so i ask YOU are they sensation junkies ? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ......
    Last edited by Mutchie; 8th November 2017 at 22:10.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), graciousb (30th July 2020), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Please is it just ME or does Laura sound like she is struggling to keep everything in focus ... its just that at times i sense confusion in her
    Laura may be more than 'confused'. There are multiple, credible reports on the net (easy to search and find) that she's a current alcoholic, and that she was a heavy drug user. It's also pretty evident that her mother, a well-respected Eisenhower descendant, has disavowed her, having several years ago deleted any references to Laura from her personal website.

From my post #16 on this thread:
    ~~~

Some have wondered whether Laura really is a member of the Eisenhower family. On Susan Eisenhower's Wikipedia page, the family tree there has no mention of Laura. Here it is:

(Larger version here: http://avalonlibrary.net/forum/Eisen...amily_tree.gif)

And it's easy to find comments and articles on the web that insist that 'Eisenhower' isn't Laura's real family name.

And a researcher I know actually went to the Eisenhower Presidential Library in person, where he was told by the librarians there that they'd never heard of Laura.

But I did some digging, and back in 2010, this entry can be found on Archive.org:
    There, Susan Eisenhower does state that she has a daughter named Laura. But quite soon after that, the page was deleted.

My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th November 2017), bluestflame (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), East Sun (30th July 2020), Flowerpunkchip (9th November 2017), graciousb (30th July 2020), Iancorgi (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Mutchie (9th November 2017), norski (10th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2020), Spellbound (8th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017), Yoda (30th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Where does she get her information?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Wow....that's interesting Bill. I'd often wondered about her credibility. I wonder if her mother and family disavowed her due to drug and alcohol abuse or if there is something more to it. It would take a lot of drugging and boozing it up for her mother to turn her back on her (one would think). Just because she drinks and does drugs doesn't mean she wasn't privied to personal family knowledge of her grandfather and ET's (though it could certainly bring into question anything thereafter or currently, I suppose).

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), graciousb (30th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WTHTLight's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Bil's mom disavowing theory makes more sense. She is honestly a spitting image of her siblings and family.
    my 2 cents
    Doc

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WTHTLight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), bluestflame (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017), Ol' Roy (9th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Laura may be more than 'confused'. There are multiple, credible reports on the net (easy to search and find) that she's a current alcoholic, and that she was a heavy drug user.
    Thank you Bill ... I am very surprised that i didn't suspect Drug abuse as i have friends who have been afflicted in various ways over the years but with Laura i thought i sensed a personality disorder ... She actually sounds psychotic at times & i HATE to say that Bill but it is the truth ....It makes soooo much sense to me now take her erratic behavior it smacks of serious stimulants i mean i heard talks where it was ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS something was WRONG she was talking at 100 miles per hour never coming up for air and it was PAINFUL to watch ... Let us pray that she gets Help Bill because she needs it i think !!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Avalon im glad to be back ...!!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2017 at 01:53. Reason: fixed post formatting

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Billy (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), graciousb (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), pabranno (9th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Yes, I agree with rehabdoc68! The striking resemblance to President Eisenhower! I thought the same several years ago! That's sad IF, she is having trouble with drugs and alcohol! She is out in left field somewhere! Just my opinion!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Yes, I agree with rehabdoc68! The striking resemblance to President Eisenhower! I thought the same several years ago! That's sad IF, she is having trouble with drugs and alcohol! She is out in left field somewhere! Just my opinion!
    Yes I can see a resemblance as well.

Her mannerisms and disordered speech could just be the way she is and or the way she gets when excited and or big pressured etc.

And who hasn't drank alcohol or taken some dug's in their life time? I know there are some but in my opinion small adventures in those commodities can open a persons abilities and character.
    I'm not condoning taking them and yes large amounts over long periods not good for you, but don't dismiss anyone because they have.

It is a much used MSM technique to discredit someone by saying they have taken drugs and so they not clear minded or stable and so shouldn't be trusted or listened to.

thank you for your feed back so far, I haven't followed her much so is good getting your opinions
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Of cause looks don't prove anything though.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Please is it just ME or does Laura sound like she is struggling to keep everything in focus ... its just that at times i sense confusion in her
    Laura may be more than 'confused'. There are multiple, credible reports on the net (easy to search and find) that she's a current alcoholic, and that she was a heavy drug user. It's also pretty evident that her mother, a well
    I tried google: Laura Eisenhower alcoholic drug addict, but nothing came up. Could you provide some links, Bill? Thanks
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2017 at 16:56. Reason: fixed quote formatting

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I really wanted to listen and dive in to what she is saying but I find it so hard with her disorganized rambling speak. (some videos are worse than others) I feel there is truth there but how fine of a strainer do you need to find it? I personally find her frustrating to listen to. Mind you I have a hard time listening to a word Alex Jones says because I can't stand the yelling.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), Billy (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    Laura may be more than 'confused'. There are multiple, credible reports on the net (easy to search and find) that she's a current alcoholic, and that she was a heavy drug user. It's also pretty evident that her mother, a well
    I tried google: Laura Eisenhower alcoholic drug addict, but nothing came up. Could you provide some links, Bill? Thanks
    I heard this from a researcher, personally, whose name will be very familiar to anyone reading this. I also need to redact the investigator's source. (Apologies for keeping to the journalist's code. But this was an exact quote.)
    [redacted] knew Laura’s ex. He told [redacted] : 'Laura had a drinking problem and that’s where her imagination ran away with her.' Then he explained:
    'What happened was a cousin of hers was trying to raise investment for a stock related to data storage in space. Mistakenly he thought she had family cash, but she didn’t and so the cousin gave up. But after that, Laura changed the story to: “Oh my God, did you see my family try to recruit me into the space program!”'
    I also know another researcher, equally well-known, who met Laura at a conference recently and spent quite some time talking to her. He reported:
    "She's a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if she was still on meth. She has a major drinking issue."
    There are internet references to her (earlier) drug problem, but at the moment I can't locate them.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), delfine (10th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Kristin (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017), Yoda (30th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I got the sense, right off, she was a rather confused person so did not waste my time listening to her! I DO hope she can find her way "out"!

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Billy (9th November 2017), Brian Miles Kobernuss (2nd October 2023), Bruno (9th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), justntime2learn (9th November 2017), Kristin (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Where does she get her information?
    Possibly the same place as Corey Goode? I noticed she supports him on her Facebook page.

It seems most of what she says is recycled.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 10th November 2017 at 00:56.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Bruno (10th November 2017), Callista (9th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), raregem (10th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), TrumanCash (11th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

And here she is again, with a new Corey Goode copy "Tony Rodrigues"

A friend of mine sent me the url to have my opinion, need I say what my answer is?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (24th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I have a soft spot for her for some reason. She has always felt unmedicated manic to me (I'm very familiar with this condition), the pressured speech, flights of fragmented ideas, etc. It presents very much like someone on coke or meth. Often people with mood disorders, especially mania, turn to alcohol or drugs to try to manage themselves. She may have or had substance issues but my gut says primary issue isn't that. She looks too fresh faced to me to be a long term stimulant user.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (30th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread